• Pros

• "I love the look & feel of the site! It's easy to set up even for a non technical person."

• "There's lots of great features and it is fairly easy to learn and use."

• "This is very user friendly. I was scared to death setting up my own website. This has been a life saver and puts my mind as ease! Super easy!"

• Cons

• "It could offer more channel managers and the menus could be a bit more intuitive - but overall a great value for money product."

• "Not many templates and there are a few limits, but really, nothing major. Mobile operation coud be better perhaps. "

• "Poor spelling and grammar throughout the website, poor layout, website keeps locking me out and never registered me as an "owner" therefore I cannot make edits. Customer service does not respond. "

Browse Lodgify Reviews

Deanna from Quinn's Vacation Homes

A game changer for vacation rentals

Pros

Relatively simple to use. I was able to set up my site and reservation system in less than a week. Site works extremely well on mobile devices (which is huge). I am starting to get a lot of direct online bookings which is amazing. The customer service is very good - I have asked several detailed how-to questions. In one case, I wanted to do something that is not part of the Lodgify product. The service rep researched other ways to accomplish the task and integrate into my site. She sent me detailed instructions and even links to assist me. Not many companies will take the time to do that! Finally, the workflow aspect of the reservation system is a huge time saver. It is so nice to be able to set up automatic payment reminders, send rental agreements and canned emails automatically! Gives me time to worry about running my business and expanding the website instead of doing all the manual processes associated with bookings.

Cons

Some of the widgets are a little restrictive. I have managed to work around most of them. My only other complaint is that if you respond to an inquiry with a quote, the system automatically blocks the dates with a tentative booking. I sync my HomeAway, VRBO etc calendars with my Lodgify calendar, so the tentative block causes those calendars to show unavailable. In this business, the conversion rate on inquiries is not high enough to block dates simply because someone sent an inquiry.

Response from Lodgify

Replied January 2018

Hi Deanna, thank you for reviewing your Lodgify experience. We're happy to hear how quickly and easily you were able to get your website up and running. It's a very positive sign you are already achieving direct bookings on your website, we hope this continues to make up an even larger portion of your reservations this year! We're glad our agents were able to go above and beyond to help you find the solution to your query. We look forward to seeing you expand your website throughout 2018! Regarding the tentative booking on inquiries, we have recently updated our system and now, inside your policy settings, you can decide the quote expiry time. The default is one week, but you can change this to suit your properties. If the guest does not accept the quote within this time frame, your calendar will automatically be re-opened. For further details on this matter, please get in touch with your support agent. Have a great booking-filled year! The Lodgify Team

Dominik from International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef

Lodgify was easy to integrate in our daily business processes and basically runs our business.

Pros

After 4 years of research we finally found Lodgify. (If not we would probably hired a Indian hacker team to create it) It provides nearly everything we need to run our apartment house in the digital world. After some time in customizing it to our needs, it works fine for our apartment house. Since we have swiched from Seekda/Kognitiv we have increased our sale with more than 300% through using the booking engine of Lodgify. An answer to that could be the user friendly and responsive 3 step process. But we dont use the website function of Lodgify (see Cons) It works perfectly with booking.com and runs without any problem so far . (not any single issue since 1 year) Lodgify extended our demo for free to get to know each detail of its software by heart before going live with our 6 Apartments on 4 channels. (booking, airbnb, homeaway, website) If you know your business processes, prices, cancellation policy and you have your pictures and descriptions ready, you can set up Lodgify as your PMS and channel manager within a day. (after you know the software) The credit card payment process via Stripe or Paypal are expensive but are working without any issue.

Cons

There is only a limited number of global OTAs provided in the channelmanager of Lodgify. Of course booking.com (Priceline) as the biggest player is on board, but we are missing Expedia second player on the market. Support is good but sometimes doesnt get your point what you are requesting. (maybe language issues) We requested a new channel which is probably the most important one in Austria (Feratel) and customer support and Feratel support told us in July that there are testing and providing the channel until the end of summer. Now it is 2018 and new people at Lodgify support tell us, that they never worked on a channel manager with Feratel! Very confusing and hard to argue all the time. It would be great to have some kind of WYSIWYG Editor to customize the Email communication with customers, since this is very hard to understand if your are not into HTML/PHP and working with variables. Bookings via Airbnb need sometimes more than 5 hours prior that they are blocked in the calendar. If someone else would book in the same period of time, you really have a problem. (never happend to us, but if?) We dont use the website cause there are some big SEO issues with image-titles etc. where the customer support did not understand the problem. So we prefer to have our own website and use the Lodgify booking engine just for the booking process itself. After saying all that little issues, where we hope Lodgify will optimize within the next years, we are very happy.

Response from Lodgify

Replied May 2018

Dear Dominik, thank you for your feedback about Lodgify. We're so happy our booking engine and channel manager are working well and very smoothly for your business of six rental apartments. Your suggestions have been fed back to the wider team to bear in mind for future improvements to our software. Thank you for your continued support of Lodgify. We're proud to be a part of your business' growth! All the best, the Lodgify Team

Roy from Tree House Tranquil-A-Tree

Customer Service is not Proactive for Critical Issues

Generally positive, but the glitches we've encountered (e.g. lacking protection for "null" entries" are occasionally serious.

Pros

The software is well (though not fully) featured and meets most of our needs at a modest price. Generally, considering the price point the software meets our expectations and needs, though with the occasional glaring problem. The customer service is good for minor issues and correcting our (or Lodgify's) errors

Cons

NO PROACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: The lack of a proactive customer service which reaches out to us to let us know of serious and/or critical issues. For example, we just discovered there is no means for potential guests to actually reserve any of our vacation rentals on our Lodgify website -- even though we have "Instant Booking" turned on AND have implemented their calendar search option for all properties. As a result we've received no reservations on Lodgify for the last two weeks -- highly unusual. When we contacted them here is their answer "Unfortunately, I have to confirm that this bug has been already identified and the relevant team is now working on a fix for it. Of course, we'll let you know once there's any news on this ..." Huh??!! They knew about it and did not inform their clients. NO TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Unlike many of their competitors we can only reach them by email. For the most part that is no problem -- Until there is a criticial issue. UNUSUALLY SHORT HOURS FOR CUSTOMER SERVCIE -- NO PUBLISHED HOURS

Amanda from Riverview Falls

Lodgify

Lodgify is an overall good experience. Ease of setup, implementation, and communication with renters

Pros

Ease of bookings and setup. Setting up rentals was a snap. Calendar was simple to and link to VRBO and Airbnb using ical. The systems communicated seamlessly with each other.

Cons

The only Con was not being able add to the site additional pages for additional booking options like weddings and events. Also, wanted to add local links for customers to have access to.

Joanna from Asheville Glamping

From Lukewarm to Fan and Back to Luke Warm

The website looks good. The back end mobile experience has actually declined since we signed up, it was better before. Now it's buggy and you can't scroll down through messages etc. There are some things we've been very happy with, but overall lodgify gets 3 stars.

Pros

My experience with lodgify started off very rocky. I wasn't happy with the features, experienced many crashes of the site in the first year that were very frustrating, and there were a few features that were broken entirely. Initially, I had the impression that they didn't have any intention of improving their software. Now that I've been using lodgify for a year and a half there are many broken features that are now working. The coupon codes actually work on mobile now which is something we had contacted them about at least a dozen times. Customer service responds quickly though there are delays because they are in Spain. There can also be some communication issues. We are a long established company with a well recognized brand that has always taken bookings off of our website, for years before switching to lodgify. This is why the platforms functionality was even more important to us. We have over a dozen properties and do around half a million in revenue a year.

Cons

Lodgify isn't exactly honest when you are signing up. We were told that if we signed up for the yearly subscription of $1,100 that we would be locked into that price for life. Well, just two years later and they raised the price $472.00 and told us that they would not be honoring their promised of their lifetime locked in price. They said that their website had been much improved since we signed up and used that as the reason for their price hike. Honestly though, nothing has changed on their website aside from a few broken features actually being fixed. They also charge $1,200 a year to integrate to stripe, so just to use lodgify you are looking at use shy of 3 grand if you have less than 15 properties. That on top of the 2.9% processing fees you are already paying with stripe. Our biggest disappointment with Lodgify came about a month ago when they decided to publish a blog that they sent to all of their email subscribers. In their blog they used our business and claimed our success was due to building a website with lodgify---a tall claim considering we only use their reservation system and we were a nationally recognized brand long before we ever adopted their software. In the blog they linked to our website, used our copyrighted photos without permission, and encouraged others to copy our very unique business model. In conclusion: Not a lot of integrity with lodgify in our experience. We like the reservation system but there is still room for improvement.

Loretta from Good House Holiday Rentals

Great app which has helped save time, streamline processes and heaps more...but...

Overall our experience has been very good. The support staff are very positive and know their stuff, so when the support is good, it is good. I have though had some challenging times trying to explain problems and in turn get the issue resolved. Lodgify shows a lot of promise and i look forward to seeing new innovations and improvements. Overall I still believe the user has to be quite computer literate and confident to have a go and set everything up.

Pros

Website templates offer a good range of choice, good functionality overall, payment setup is easy.

Cons

Having said the pros above, I am not sure it is particularly better than other vacation rental software out there. I did a bit of research and chose Lodgify which has so far been good. I am still hopeful for other functionality to come in including: Main big issue for us is the Channel Manager is not comprehensive enough. I have been waiting on HomeAway for over a year but no word on this one as yet. I have my fingers crossed as it is probably second biggest player in our market. There has been some consistent problems with connection to booking.com which hasn't been explained to me why and i probably dont need to know the exact reason, but i just want it to go smoother than it has of late. Delay in getting answers from support team due to time difference has been a problem. Cleaner management would be a great asset and I keep hoping this will come along as offered by other software. Reporting is quite limited. reports to owners would be handy as some other software has.The interface with Zapier to extract data is pretty basic. Owner setup for each property is a bit restrictive. I would like more flexibility as to what owners can or cannot do/see. Pretty annoying that new subscribers get discount incentives to join up but loyal current subscribers dont. Look after your current subscribers the same.

vanina from villa pointe milou

Amazing software

I have a very nice and easy website that was built in a few hours.

Pros

Easy to understand how to use it, very easy to make changes

Cons

not always easy to figure out how to adapt it to your personnel needs but thanks to a fantastic customer service, it was easy to make it work

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2019

Hi Vanina, thanks for reviewing Lodgify. We're pleased to hear you found our software easy to use for building your villa website. It's also encouraging to know our support team have been able to assist you with any issues. We look forward to seeing your business grow with software! Best, the Lodgify Team

Colby from Sojourn Suites LLC

Just what we needed!!!

We have loved using this platform. It makes running a property 10xs easier, which is great! Thanks Lodgify!!!

Pros

I love that I can integrate all the different booking platforms onto one. I love that I can create a website and be able to share what we love most about our property. The settings are very nice and the actual software provides user easy access.

Cons

Nothing, it really is a great product. Only thing is the process to integrate with HomeAway could be easier!

Gregg from Blessed In Destin

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Lodgify works for our needs

We have setup a website for booking our property and all the details about our property, rates and policies easily with Lodgify. The help staff has been very helpful when we have issues.

Pros

Easy for a new user to setup. Easy to setup the channel manager.

Cons

Intuitively finding features. Needs a chat function.

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify

It was geared specifically toward vacation rental sites and management.

israel from Bray Hill Properties

Great product, a bit expensive for only one property.

Very good. Customer service is in Spain, I think. I send them questions in the evening and have answers in the morning.

Pros

I am very happy with the software. It has more features than I use. I can see how it would be a bigger return on investment the more properties you list on it. The customer service is excellent and they respond quickly. The payment processing, receipts & reports are very clear. I like offering my customers more choices for booking.

Cons

Every year I get a few bookings from it so it covers the expense. When I consider the extra time involved in maintaining the site it's probably a wash for me but I have it setup so I keep using it. SEO seems to be the trickiest part of a proper website and I wish they would offer SEO edits or consultations.

Linda from West Edmonton Rentals

Great for taking direct bookings and great integration with multiple channels and pricing software.

Have received quite a few direct bookings for which I charge more but still save the guests money since the AirBnB guest fee is very high.

Pros

Website was really easy to set up to take direct bookings and allows customization. I set it up on my own and had it ready to go in just a couple of days. Great blogs with tips on set up and other ways to improve your business. Integration with Pricelabs, AirBnB, VRBO, and booking.com are great - Lodgify takes prices from pricelabs and moves those to VRBO since VRBO and pricelabs do not have integration Payment processing is expensive but works well New integrations and features happen quite often Customer support is very responsive I first tried Tokeet, then Beds24 and then switched to Lodgify which has been much better.

Cons

Software doesn't allow monthly automatic charging for guests who book for a few months at a time which is something AirBnB does so makes it hard to convert these types of guests to direct bookings. Contractors get paid monthly from their company so want to be able to pay monthly also so I need to manage these payments manually. There is an ability to create canned messages but no way to schedule these to send automatically. There should be a way to send messages automatically when a booking is made, before and after check-in for example. I use SmartBnB for this now which works great for AirBnB and VRBO but doesn't help for direct bookings.

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify

The key item I wanted was the ability to push pricing from pricelabs to VRBO which I knew Lodgify was working on when I bought it. This along with the ability to simply create a website was great.

Kimberly from Rivercliff

My experience with Lodgify has been positive overall. I get a lot of Bussiness choices from the site

Pros

The software has choices such as having a calendar that tells consumers if the dates are available they are interested in. This allows them to make their plans and arrange their trip around the availability of our vacation spot. It had templates to use to initially set the site up. It also has prices for extras you may supply at an extra fee like our boat or kayak service. There is a photo gallery that allows you to get the true picture of a thousand words before your perspective clients. You can add discounts and local attractions to let future guests know they will have a full vacation experience including all the bells and whistles. You can also add in discounts that can be automatically figured into their quote. Unlike other sites, it allows you to give your phone number so coustomers can deal directly with you. You have the opportunity to have coustomers book directly or contact you at an email address. This is also something that other sites do not allow until payment and fees have been collected by their company.

Cons

The main problem I have is that I am located in Texas. The company is there to walk me through any issues I have but there is a time change difference. This is better now with representation texting messages on the bottom of the screen in real time.

Response from Lodgify

Replied May 2018

Dear Kimberly, thanks so much for giving us five stars across the board! It's great to hear you get a lot of business and direct bookings from your website, and that you're pleased with the features and functions our software offers. We are currently working on expanding our customer support hours to serve even more clients in the US every day. Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Ewoud & Morgaine from Villa d'Arnaud

Besides the easy to use software & beautiful templates, young Lodgify is the right business partner

The professional looking website generates the right customer for us. And the easy to use software saves a lot time, doing stupid labor (administrating things). :))

Pros

Easy to use web building templates with a beautiful design which are the perfect base to create one own professional website. We always get good critics about the looks of our website of Villa d'Arnaud! Besides that the features in the booking system are easy to use and mostly adequate. The calender with het overall view is highly appreciated and now that you can easily click on the booking and acces the booking information, we love it even more. With the auto mails and easy adding bookings to the system, we save ourselves a lot of time. To create a offer or a bill is very easy. The CCV files with all booking information comes in handy for bookkeeping. And what we value is the customer support. They always respond quickly and we noticed that they're open to suggestions for improvement of certain features. Apart from the software a openminded, young, dynamic organisation, that values the relations with their customers and always try to improve their services and product, is the right partner for us. This is exactly how we operate and like our partners to operate. And that's exactly what it feels like: that we're partners. Please never loose that Lodgify team: that's what distinguishes you from the rest. We carefully choose you around 5 years ago and we never regretted our choice. If you ever want to brainstorm about new features or want to test things, we gladly would help you. It's in this perspective that we wrote down 5 points of improvement. ;)

Cons

We have got some tips for you guys: 1. Please don't give us so many language possibilities for the automatic emails. Every time a obscure language is added I have to replace your suggested text with ours. And because there are so many different type of emails, one extra language costs me at least 2 hours of boring labor. Or at least give us the opportunity to choose in which languages people can get a response by email. 2. Please add the possibility of a secured environment for guests to leave their credit card information including CVC code, so that we can debit the card for payments. For us this would be the real step forward! 3. Ad a column to the CVC files with the payment method (comes in very handy with bookkeeping). 4. When marking a booking as payed, instead of adding the payment manualy, at the moment it's not possible to add the payment method. I solve the problem by adding a note. But when downloading the CVC-file a have to add the payment method manualy. It takes a lot of work, which can be solved by adding the column Payment Method in the options for the CVC-file in combination with the possibility of adding the payment method as an option, when marking the booking as payed. 5. Can there be a rainbow flag icon added, so that we can easily show on the homepage that we're gay friendly? This weekend we're gonna try for the second time to ad one ourselves. Fingers crossed that we will succeed this time. ;))

Response from Lodgify

Replied January 2018

Hi Ewoud & Morgaine, thank you so much for leaving your feedback about Lodgify. We're thrilled to hear how pleased you are with your website, the functions of the software and our support team. It's great to see how your business has grown since the early days of Lodgify, and we thank you for remaining loyal to our service. Your suggestions have been fed back to the team for future improvements to our product. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with your support agent should anything else come to mind. We really value insight from individuals like yourselves as it truly is the best way we can make sure we're rolling out the right features to suit our customers. If you still haven't managed to add the rainbow flag icon to your homepage, please let your support agent know and they will assist you further! Wishing you a fantastic start to the 2018 season. Kind regards, The Lodgify Team

Rebecca from Blue Moon Cottage (Vacation Home Rental)

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Blue Moon Cottage Vacation Rental Website

I have had a wonderful experience with Lodgify. The template choice was great and I selected an awesome template that is very fitting for my Vacation Rental Home. I enjoyed building the site from the template and the periodic tweaks and updates I am able to do myself. I have had few issues or roadblocks, but every time I have had a question or needed assistance a Lodgify Rep has replied within 24 hours (depending on time change between their/your location and mine in the US). I get lots of compliments on my website and my husband and I are very grateful for Lodgify for the experience and assisting us on our website for our Maine, USA Vacation Home website. Rebecca & Harold Whitson bluemooncottagebbh.com

Pros

Lovely user friendly Template Choice; Great Reservation System; Ability to adjust, update and alter site appearance and content on my own

Cons

The only issue I had was with the subheadings which we choose to appear on the home page for easy view/access to our "less than computer savvy" users who are not familiar with the drop down icon. Every time the program was updated, the view returned to the drop down bar icon. (We received a few complaints that users could not find how to access info)! We understood program design was altered to accommodate use of phones, tablets and small devices. However, after voicing my concern, our site was adjusted, file noted and now viewers can see the sub-headings on laptops and desktop computers and the drop down icon on small devices. We are very happy with the Tech support and assistance in resolving this one small issue.

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2017

Hi Rebecca & Harold, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're so pleased you are happy with the experience you have had using Lodgify to build your professional website. We're also thrilled that our technical support team have been able to help you make customizations to have the finished website exactly to your liking. We're glad to have been able to answer all your questions and doubts in a timely manner. Thanks for being loyal to Lodgify and recommending us to others! All the best, The Lodgify Team

Dan from Ocean Apartments

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Exactly what we were looking for!

We were shopping around for different rental software systems and stumbled upon Lodgify as a suggested option. Their free trial allowed us to have an insight into the actual services provided and a hands on experience. Their constant updating and upgrading of the system, along with the superb customer support, reassured me that I made the correct decision. Lodgify have gone far beyond my expectations when we first signed up and have made the starting up process for our holiday rental business unimaginably simpler. I would highly recommend Lodgify to anyone who is looking for an easy-to-use system which also allows you to easily host a website and efficiently accept online payments/bookings... Especially if they're working with websites like Stayz, AirBnB, TripAdvisor etc. Pleasure to be using you guys, Dan

Pros

The efficient booking system, ease of use, customer service

Cons

The lack of system functionality for cleaners to view/access guest information & calendar (see advice).

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2017

Hi Dan, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lodgify. We're so pleased you finally found the right solution and had such a smooth process building your website. We're also delighted to hear we have exceeded your expectations and have helped you to simplify your business processes. Regarding your cleaning schedule query, we recently released an integration with Zapier, which allows you to connect your Lodgify account to external apps. That means it is now possible to set up an action that (for example) will send a message to your cleaners whenever you receive a booking (among other "Zaps"!). If you need any help setting up Zapier + Lodgify, don't hesitate to get in touch with your support agent. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Joel from Auberge du changement d're

Jump into online hotel management operation with confidence using Lodgify

Lodgify is our first hotel management system and we are VERY satisfied by our choice. We quickly saw a big increase in direct booking and our custommers love it. As a new business, we decided to use Lodgify website functionalities. It is basic but powerful enough for small hotel or vacation rentals operators. It contains everything you need to bring your business into online booking world and quickly optimize your sales. Sync with Airbnb is very efficient. Thanks to the very responsive and skilled support team ! Unfortunately as our business continue to grows, lack of reporting functionalities will be more and more constraining and it could force our company to change in 2-3 years if no improovement happens on that side.

Pros

- For small operators, this software contains all you need for a first jump into online hotel management system. - Very good and responsive support team. Employees are skilled not puppets like. - Fair prices. No hack here ! - Good support in french for french speeking owner like I am. - Clean interface for both customers and administrators - Quick learning curve.

Cons

- Lack of professional reporting functionalities. They propose you to use Zapier automation without saying that It will cost you a Zapier suscription to use reporting and accounting functions with accuracy and proper booking updates when changes occurs. - No transparency over upcomming features and software version.

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify

Some other OHMS contains a lot of extra fees and frustrating limitations. Lodgify is simple yet powerful. They gives a really worthy software. They dont want to cheat you like many US based web company today !

Rebecca from Dog Friendly Holidays

Great Website and booking software solution for a property owner or manager

The Lodgify websites are very easy to build and maintain with no technical expertise required. I am also very happy with the service and support. I chose lodgify as they have a flat rate without commissions. I also like the integration with other booking engines and OTA's. This has really simplified the booking process. Over the last year I have taken on a few more properties and they each have their own lodgify website too...but it is all centrally managed by me. I am pleased to say have seem improvements made over the 12 months I have been using Lodgify so it feels like the company is doing well and will continue to grow and improve which is vital in this industry. My biggest comment is that I find the software very intuitive and simple. I look forward to further features to help manage more properties.

Pros

Intuitive, simple to use. Excellent websites that are mobile friendly and guests find easy to book my houses on.

Cons

I can only see 5 houses at a time...I wish I could see them all by default.

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2017

Dear Rebecca, Thanks for your kind feedback about Lodgify. We're so pleased that you have found our software intuitive and simple to use, plus it's great to hear you are happy with the regular updates and improvements we carry out. It's great that Lodgify and our OTA integrations have helped simplify the booking process for your business. Thank you for being a loyal Lodgify user! We'll keep working hard to be the best solution out there for owners and managers. Warm regards, The Lodgify Team

Dustin from Hawks Landing Resort

Great Experience, Happy we found this company

For the price, there isn't a better online lodging platform. Most platforms similar to lodgify cost up to thousands per year after they take a commission for the sales that I generate. Lodgify's low monthly cost is perfect for business that want an easy to use, customer friendly experience without gimmicks.

Pros

Easy to customize website that fits my customer's needs. The calendar feature has a great interface.

Cons

Company will roll out an update and I feel in the dark for a while until I figure out how it works. I don't like the "create booking with quote" feature. I wish I could just create a booking and select what emails to send to my customer through a drop-down box or something similar. Probably 75% of my bookings are over the phone so the only emails I need to send are receipts and the automated 3 days before arrival email. I want to dismiss the "Guest Agrees" email while still creating a quote.

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2017

Hi Dustin, thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience with Lodgify. We're pleased to hear you're happy with the value for money and that your website has been easy to customize for your guests. We're always working on updates and whenever there is a release, we try our best to provide users with manuals via our Knowledge Base. If there is anything that remains unclear about any previous update, please kindly get in touch with your support agent and they will be more than happy to resolve any doubts. Thanks for being a loyal Lodgify user! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Rita from Bay

Great software to start up your own hotel hosting site and to integrate with all channels

Its perfect platform to get you started with own website for property hosting. Calendar integrates well with most channels. Great customer support. They help you all the way with set up, functionality and use. Great value.

Pros

Easy of use. Total control of all features. Free 2 way calendar integration with AirBnB, out calendar integration with all other channels and complete rate/availability integration with booking.com. Credit Card integration and easy payment processing. The customer support is exceptional. They work Europe time zone, great response and very knowledgeable resources.

Cons

Some functionality is missing like inherent availability of entire place with multiple units calendars. Ability to allow ad on services during the reservation. The reviews and stars do not impact google search and do not show on google search. Managing security deposits.

Response from Lodgify

Replied December 2018

Hi Rita, thank you for your review of Lodgify. We're so excited to hear your great feedback about the experience so far building your site and connecting with all the main channels you list on. Your feedback regarding missing features and points to improve on has been passed on to the appropriate team. Thanks again for being a loyal Lodgify user! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Annmaree from CHILL-OUT @ FORSTER + THREDBO

A much needed solution

Friendly assistance at all time with a dedicated team member who thoroughly helped me through the initial set up

Pros

This software has enabled me to amalgamate my booking calendars, property information and online payments in one platform as well as a guest friendly website

Cons

Pricing can be difficult to set up and didn't offer all configurations I was looking for

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify

Ease of use and good customer service in the trial period

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2019

Hi Annmaree, thanks for reviewing Lodgify. It's encouraging to hear you have succeeded in amalgamating all your booking calendars and information in one place, and that you're pleased with your professional website! We look forward to seeing your business grow in the future. Best, the Lodgify Team

Laura from J&L Ocean Dream Rental LLC

Excellent! I can showcase multiple condos at one location efficiently.

Great professional website for a great price. Wonderful management tool for multi-properties

Pros

I like that you can have multiple condos at one location all on one website. I like that I can see both of my locations on one website, X condos at location 1, Y condos at location 2 I like that there is no restriction on guest communications with owners I like the multi-condo calendar, that can be edited to add listings. I like the ease of setting rates and maintaining the site. I like the price I like that I can use it as essentially my own website for returning guests. I like that I'm not forced to make my guests pay a certain way. I have my own payment system

Cons

Not well known, so not good for advertising. I don't like the More Info button in the picture of the individual condos (on Overview page). Not clear to people. Button should be elsewhere

Response from Lodgify

Replied May 2018

Hi Laura, thanks for giving us a wonderful five-star review! It sounds like you are really making the most of your Lodgify website, and using all the features and functions effectively. We look forward to seeing you gain even more direct bookings in the future! Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Mihaela Anca from Williams Gate B&B Private Suites

I am very pleased working with Lodgify.

I am using Lodgify software for almost two years, and I have to say that I am extremely pleased working with them. Since the beginning, while having a trial version, they won me over with their courteous, polite, professional, wonderful customer service. I ended up signing in, and so far, I have not looking back, and no reasons to not be a happy customer. I would anytime recommend Lodgify to anyone looking for a reliable, professional, visionary company, with an excellent team of smart, polite, dedicated and enthusiastic staff.

Pros

I like the progressiveness of the software, the fact that it is improving continuously. I like it because it is user friendly, explanations and instructions are clear and easy to understand and follow. I like the extensive Knowledge base, and the opportunity to learn as much we want to. I like the willingness the company has to implement new ideas into the software.

Cons

I don't have anything that it is worth noted in this regard.

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2019

Hi Mihaela Anca, thanks for your review of Lodgify. It's great to hear yours has been a strongly positive experience even from those very first days during your free trial. We're over the moon that you would recommend Lodgify to anyone looking for vacation rental software, and we'd like to thank you for your kind words about our Customer Success team. We're happy to have you on board and we look forward to seeing your business grow even more! Kind regards, the Lodgify Team

Tom from Kua Kelsey

Great software for property owners needing a website and marketing presence

We decided to rent out our Croatian stone house a little more than two years ago and surveyed the available options for website development and especially those that focused on property owners. It didn't take long for us to sign up with Lodgify. And, importantly, it didn't take long to create and populate our site with text, photos and all the info that a prospective guest wants to know. Useful and attractive templates, web hosting, domain flexibility as well as timely user support. I have interacted with staff a number of times over the past two years and have always been satisfied with the advice and problem-solving. This review is not like those where someone has purchased a product and is reviewing it based on what was received years ago - Lodgify has added great features to their program, including easy to use mobil templates, HTTPS, easy calendar sharing among the top rental sites such as Booking.com, etc. Clients can participate in webinars and read the latest in market promotion tips. We've had two great summers of rentals here thanks to Lodgify.

Pros

Professional , flexible and easy to use at a great price point.

Cons

Hmm, nothing really comes to mind.

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2017

Dear Mitchell, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after over two years, your business still directly benefits from the regular updates we carry out. It's great to hear you enjoy our webinars and other free content. Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Barbara from Auberge Tom B&B

Lodgify review

I was really pleased of the help service I got from Lodgify, when I got it. It's unfortunate that help is not available 24/7, because it seems that the office is located in Spain which is 7 hours ahead of me, so when I need help, the help team is not available. But when they are, they are able to help me and do it very well. Thank you.

Pros

It offers all the features I need, and provides a beautiful space for my clients to enjoy. User friendly for the clients.

Cons

Not 100 % user friendly for the owner; one needs help to get to know it and all its features. I don't like the fact that I have to refresh the site everytime I make a new reservation. And most of all, I really dislike the fact that I can't synchronise with Expedia group, which is a big nightmare for me right now...

Response from Lodgify

Replied December 2018

Hi Barbara and thank you for your review of Lodgify. We're happy to hear you are pleased with your website and the usability for your guests. We're delighted to announce that we are currently building our Expedia integration and it will be released in early 2019. We will contact you when it is ready to use so you can synchronize all your listings in one place. We're always striving to improve our service and we have recently added in weekend support hours, as well as late shifts to cover more of our overseas' customers' needs. If you have any further questions for our support team, please don't hesitate to drop a message to help@lodgify.com. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience. Kind regards, The Lodgify Team

chaia from Ibiza Luxury Flats

I've been struck by the Lodgify LOVE arrow and the customer service is cupid.

I started working on my site a couple of months ago and fair to say that what took me weeks and weeks to do elsewhere, took me 2 days to do on lodgify. Customer support representative, from sales, also super girl customer service extraordinarily really made my dream come true, with customer service and technical support/skills I couldn't have imagined in the best of dreams. She understood and analysed my existing site and graciously explained the differences and benefits that I would have, held me by the hand (metaphorically speaking) and took me step by step when necessary as the tool is very easy to use. She has been right throughout and present every time I've needed her... I feel SUPPORTED every single step of the way. Am so glad to actually get real proper support by a real person who actually cares. I'm also exited that the platform's team is always trying to be better by adding extra bits and pieces and all I could wish for now is that I had found Lodgify 2 months ago, my life would definitely had been a lot easier, but perhaps, I may not have appreciated it so much as I do now after walking through the valleys of complicated web tools, systems and platforms. My life is easier, I have a lot less to learn and manage, i have support I can count on and a lot more time on my hands to work on other areas such as social media, I don't have to worry about a huge list of things, so it's worth paying monthly, I can go to sleep like a baby knowing that my money is well spent on a platform that is constantly improving. 5 stars for the system and 5 stars for her (Customer support representative), badass technical support angel!

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2017

Hi Chaia, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We're so pleased you finally found an easy-to-use solution with Lodgify, and that you now have your website fully up and running. We're absolutely thrilled you felt supported throughout the entire process, and that both our sales and support teams have been able to answer all your questions and doubts. It's great to hear that your life is easier now, and that using Lodgify has helped you free up some time to spend on other marketing activities for your vacation rental business. We'll keep striving to be the most complete solution out there! All the best for the future, The Lodgify Team

Liz from Chateau Lesieutre Guest House

Quick and easy to get your site up and running

Pros

It is simple to create your site, setup your domain, process credit cards, and begin accepting reservations.

Cons

It's not easy to figure out the keywords/where to place them to get your site more exposure, the calendar user interface is not ideal for the owner, and the various places to edit your site could be more streamlined and grouped together. Also, it's difficult to connect your listing with other sites, such as bookings.com, but it is easy to synchronize with VRBO and AirBNB.

Response from Lodgify

Replied May 2018

Dear Liz, thanks for reviewing Lodgify. It's great to know it was easy to set up your website and start taking bookings! If you require more help with the SEO of your website, you can refer to our Knowledge Base on support.lodgify.com and searching "keywords". Additionally, there is more information available about SEO on our blog: https://www.lodgify.com/blog. We also have a two-way connection with Booking.com which will make managing the platform much easier. Please check out the Knowledge Base article for more information: http://support.lodgify.com/15922-channel-manager/277535-connect-the-booking-com-channel-manager If you have any questions, you can email support@lodgify.com for assistance. Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Liz from Creekside Canyon Lodge

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

takes the worry out of booking my vacation rental.

Lodgify has been godsend to me in managing my vacation rental. The website was easy to customize and looks very professional. You can't go wrong for the money. The flat fee with no percentage taken is much better than VRBO and others like it in my opinion. They have experienced some growing pains with website updates and the such but the customer service is right on it when I have an issue. The default is European date format but they were able to accommodate the format for the US. Thanks Lodgify team.

Pros

easy to set up and runs flawlessly

Cons

not being able to select the date format like you can select the currency and it is harder to customize pricing and cancellation policy

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2017

Hi Liz, thank you for leaving such lovely feedback. We're very pleased to hear that your experience using Lodgify has been so positive and really helped your business to flourish. We're also glad to have been able to find a solution to change the date format for you. Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to be the most complete solution out there for vacation rental owners. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Steve from Clearwater Beach Condo Rental

The perfect fit for vacation rental owners and their guests

Pros

Easy to set up. Plug your info into pre-built or customized templates and you've got a professional website that works extremely well. They have a great availability calendar, detailed breakdown of rates & fees for inquiring guests, canned e-mail response notes, credit card payment system, review submission page, SEO configuration page, and a knowledge base page that provides answers to many questions. Their customer support team is phenomenal. If you can't reach them right away, rest assured, they will return your call or reply to your email. Every support specialist that I dealt with was polite and helpful. By the time you add third party widgets to non-specific website builders (date-pickers, availability calendars, payment systems, price quotes, etc..) you will have spent more money and the functionality could be questionable. I know because I did it. Lodgify is a true vacation rental booking software system with an all-in-one solution

Cons

Slightly difficult to navigate when you first use it, but it becomes easier to use as you familiarize yourself with it.

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2017

Hi Steve, Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback about your positive experience using Lodgify. We're so happy to hear it was easy to set up your website with our software, and that you're making full use of all the different features and functionalities Lodgify has to offer. We're absolutely thrilled that the Support team have been able to provide you with timely guidance every step of the way. Thanks for being loyal to Lodgify! We'll keep working hard to be the most complete vacation rental solution on the market. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Djamila from Tribos da gua

Very easy!

We are very happy with the Lodgify system. We had a bad experience with another company, so we did a lot of research to choose the best for us. We have no doubt that we chose well. The price is fair, service is excellent, the software is easy to use and it is a company that is always innovating and improving.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, The website is modern and easy to make and you can do it by yourself

Cons

It is taking time to connect to important channels like Homeaway and Tripadvisor

ottavio from Azienda Agricola Pian della Chiesa

Industry: Farming

It is a tool that is really needed. It needs to be more user friendly. The assistance is good

Needed

Pros

The synchronisation of calendars. But it is a real pain that HomeAway does not give the names of the guests.

Cons

Even if the calendar has improved considerably recently I believe that a lot can be still improved to make it easier to use and useful. The canned responses are very unstable - sometime they disappear and I have to re-write them again. Now there are holiday taxes in Italy. In my area 1.5 per night per person for a maximum of 5 nights (if they stay longher). Is there a possibility to add this? The reviews should be differentiated according to the apartment/room. By the way instead of calling it apartment/room is it possible to call it unit?

Response from Lodgify

Replied May 2018

Hi Ottavio, thanks for reviewing Lodgify. It's great to hear you're happy with the calendar synchronization and our customer support. You can easily add taxes to your rates inside your Lodgify account. Please refer to this Knowledge Base article for instructions: http://support.lodgify.com/15913-my-properties/300613-taxes-and-settings If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to support@lodgify.com for a swift reply. Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Elio from Mondosol

Lodgify partner since 2016 and growing with it

I have grown our company Mondosol scaling from 10 to 100 properties allowing more direct bookings and control overall

Pros

I like the website builder, channel manager, reservation system. I also like that I can receive payments on the percentage I decide and I can communicate with the guest with automatic messages.

Cons

Improving customer service is a must and they are working on with new agents. Making it easier to work with sub users as a property manager or simply giving access to staff or others. I would live a better integration with other channel manager

Response from Lodgify

Replied April 2018

Hi Elio, thank you for taking the time to review Lodgify. We're so pleased you're happy with our software and that it has helped you grow your business and increase direct bookings. Your comments have been fed back to the wider team and we will keep them in mind for future integrations. Thanks for being a loyal Lodgify user we're proud to have you on board! Kind regards, The Lodgify Team

Bethany from Hooked Lake Cabin LLC

Great looking site

The integration to Airbnb is fantastic! I would love to have the same with other sites. The app is convenient to add booking information.

Pros

Cons

I would like the Rates area to be more user friendly when setting up. Be able to easily set specials. I would love to have some Customer Support on USA timezones so that responses were quicker.

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2019

Hi Bethany and thanks for your review. We're pleased to hear you're happy with your site and that you were able to navigate our software no problem. It's also good to know that the Airbnb Channel Manager connection is helping to streamline your business. We are always working on improving our software to make it even easier for our customers to use. Your feedback is much appreciated and will be passed on to the wider team. Thanks again and we're looking forward to seeing great results from your site and business for the future. Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Rainer from Pixtri

I am renting 2 apartments and Lodgify saves me approximaely 50 hours per year in administration.

it saves me 50 hours of administration work a year

Pros

The feature for Channel Manager is the best. Actually this was the reason to buy this software. I don't need to administrate availabilities on twenty different booking platforms. I am dealing now with just one platform, and this is lodgify. The website feature is cool, but not the main reason for me using this software.

Cons

The admin dashboard is still buggy (e.g. adding dinstances in the map view does not save, or sometimes buttons are overlapped due to some braoder desktop viewport). However, I understand that the software is still in beta phase. But I love it.

Response from Lodgify

Replied January 2018

Hi Rainer, thanks for reviewing Lodgify. We're thrilled to hear our Channel Manager is saving you so much time and really streamlining your business processes. We're always working to smooth out any bugs in our product as soon as they are identified. If you have any specific issues, please be sure to comment them to your support agent so we can find the right solution to deal with it quickly. Wishing you a fantastic start to the 2018 season! The Lodgify Team

Easy to setup

The integration with Booking.com, AirBnB & iCal support saves us a lot of administration time keeping multiple systems updated.

Pros

Lodgify was very easy to setup and get our cottages online. Having online calendars and booking is something that our customers like and it saves us time. Last of all is the language support means we could deliver the website to customers from different countries.

Cons

Integration with Rentals United is not available

Response from Lodgify

Replied December 2018

Hi and thanks a lot for taking the time to review your Lodgify experience. We're pleased it was easy work getting your cottage website online in multiple languages, and that our channel manager helps lighten your workload! Your feedback is important to us, so your comment regarding integrations with other channel manager systems has been passed on to the appropriate team and will be reviewed accordingly. Thanks again for being a Lodgify user! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Hamlet from Rosil Place

Excellent customer support. Mind-blowing Website Capabilities.

Overall way better than what I expected and great value with great customer service. Just a few more channel api integrations and some improvements to their app and they could easily be the best in the industry.

Pros

I am very impressed with their customer support. I ask a lot of questions, especially during the initial setup, and they are always there ready and eager to help. The website builder is incredibly easy and incredibly good. Mobile ready. Beautiful. Modern. And the CMS is very flexible. Their Channel Manager is good, but not as Good as other competitors. They connect to Airbnb, booking.com, and Expedia, which is great. Pricing is good value. Having a Native mobile app is great for on the go!

Cons

Not that many channels. VRBO has been pending release for too long now. Hoping that it and also TripAdvisor (scheduled to come out soon as well) gets the API connection sooner rather than later. Wished theyd connect to more Channels. The mobile app doesnt have a unified inbox. The mobile app doesnt send push notifications when a new reservation is made via other channels or when a customer inquiry is sent via a channel. This is really strange to me.

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2019

Hi Javier, thank you for reviewing Lodgify. We're happy to hear you are impressed with our customer support team and the ease of use of our software. We appreciate any feedback which can pinpoint opportunities to improve our software, and your comments have been relayed to the wider team. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience. Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

leslie from Ancarr Lincs Leisure

no problems

Most of my needs for my requirements.

Pros

easy to set up and understanding of the calendar perfect especially the upgraded calendar. I have used other hostings in the past but i can say Lodgify offers me most of my needs and ideas.

Cons

unable to offer individual customers discounts other than those quoted on my rates. It would be nice if I could offer a particular customer a particular price. maybe I can but don't know to do it.

Response from Lodgify

Replied September 2017

Hi Leslie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your Lodgify experience. We're really pleased to hear it was easy to set up and that you're happy with our upgraded calendar view. We're glad to have been in contact with you directly with instructions regarding the different ways you can set up promotional codes and prices. We hope this will allow you to offer discounted prices to some guests going forward. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

David from HYP Investment Ltd

My experience with Lodgify

Pros

Provides both a website/content management for direct bookings as well as integrations with other platforms such as booking.com and airbnb all linked back to a central reservation system. Good value for what it does if you need all these features.

Cons

would like to be able to integrate with built-for-purpose website platforms such as weebly

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2019

Hi David, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Lodgify. We're happy to hear it has simplified your business management through integrations with Booking.com and Airbnb. Currently, Weebly website users can use our booking widget on their website to attract more direct bookings. Check out more in our Knowledge Base article here: https://help.lodgify.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002880853-Use-the-Lodgify-reservation-system-on-an-external-website Thanks again for your review! The Lodgify Team

Stacey from Stacked Properties

Worth the money

Anytime I have questions or problems their support staff is quick to respond. I will continue to use their software, and would recommend this to others.

Pros

The initial set up is very easy. The website options are nicely laid out and very easy to use. Their mobile format is very nice and modern. Im easily able to make custom rates and block out dates. It syncs easily with my other hosting sites.

Cons

Im not a fan of their messaging side, or how they have their reservations. It compiles them and its not easy to view or archive, so theres just a long list. If you need to add fees after a reservation or needing to collect money for other fees its impossible to override for that date, which is annoying. Ive had guests who after the fact needed to pay for a dog fee, and I tried to sync it to their reservation but it wouldnt let me. It could use override features, but overall is worth the money.

Mei from Reef Cottage

Software allows broad palette to paint the picture of one's rental business.

Pros

1 The software is designed to enable beautiful presentation of vacation property 2 Your website security is protected 3 Capability of the software is rich 4 You don't need to have a lot of IT knowledge to build a website using this software 5 Important features are mobile booking and accepting payments

Cons

1 It requires knowledge of using widgets. Not having prior knowledge, it took a long time for me to grasp the building concepts. If you want a comprehensive website, it'll take a lot more than 2 weeks to build 2 The software is still being refined 3 A built website is useless unless it is search engine optimised. The software assumes that the novice builder will quickly develop SEO skills which is unrealistic

Response from Lodgify

Replied September 2017

Hi Mei, thank you for your kind words about Lodgify. We're really pleased to hear you're happy with our software, that it was easy to build your site without a lot of prior IT knowledge, and that features such as mobile booking and online payments are helping your business to succeed. All our templates are built to adhere to strict search engine guidelines. For really effective SEO, some extra knowledge may be necessary. Owners can find a lot of information across our knowledge base and blog, or attend online webinars which will help them to optimize their websites further. Very best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Mike from Dufflebird

Support

It has helped us automate the business

Pros

Website, booking site, Credit card payments with Stripe work well

Cons

Support is very good, but because we are in Australia, we don't get instant support. Usually we have to wait overnight. The channel management is not that streamlined. We still need to do a lot in Booking.com and AirBnB.

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2019

Hi Mike, thanks for taking some time to review Lodgify. We're happy to know that your website, booking system and credit card payments are flowing smoothly. It's also great to know you're pleased with our support team's service. We have introduced more staff and longer opening hours in order to meet the needs of our customers worldwide and reduce response time. Kind regards, The Lodgify Team

Alexander from recipe portal

Great Vacation Rental Website

Outstanding experience. Highly recommended.

Pros

I like the most about this website is they managed everything and it is easy to update my pages. No bugs and all features in my website work properly.

Cons

I love all features of the software and its worth having it if you have a vacation rentals. It saves me time on tracking my reservations and bookings.

Response from Lodgify

Replied January 2019

Dear Alexander, Thank you for taking the time to review your Lodgify experience. We're thrilled to hear it's been easy to set up and update your website whenever you like. It's also great to know that our software is helping you to save time in the running of your business. We're looking forward to seeing how your business grows with Lodgify. Best wishes for the New Year! The Lodgify Team

Spencer K from Spekto Investment Holdings

Great tech in some areas horrible in some areas. Great entry level software. Wonderful calendar.

It got our company started.

Pros

I really like the calendar functionality and views. I like that it is mobile friendly. I like the cost. If you are looking for a basic calendar function software and personal website this is it!

Cons

Little to no independent automation (all automation comes at additional cost through Zapier). Very few financial controls (ex. automated payments, credit card storage). API integration lacking support. US-based support is awful and takes forever for responses. (2-3 days)

Response from Lodgify

Replied January 2018

Hi Spencer, thank you for your feedback about Lodgify. We're pleased to hear you like the calendar function and views and your mobile-friendly website. We are always striving to improve our product and rely heavily on customer opinions to do so. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your comments and they will be fed back to the team. Wishing you the best for 2018, The Lodgify Team

Marie from Hotel

Looks fantastic but Crashes frequently and backend needs improvement

I'd really love it, even without the mobile app if they fixed the default search to allow you to set a minimum and if the website did not crash so often.

Pros

User friendly. It looks great and, when it's working, the site is intuitive and easy for new site visitors to figure out. Searching the calendar is simple so guests can see overall availability. Having a full photo gallery is great- you are not limited with images.

Cons

You can not add custom pages beyond the template that is already there. We connect it to our already existing website so we can lead people to our page that sells gift certificates etc and to our faqs. The website crashes frequently. So far we have been using the website for 8 weeks and in that time we have experienced 4 major crashes (2 on weekends when there is no tech support) that have lasted all day and prevented anyone from being able to book or see our site listings. I'd estimate this has cost us lost revenue from bookings. No small number as our website does. We have reached out to lodgify each time and though nice, they never seem to know what the problem could be and when it works again they just say "well it's working now!"...until the next system fail. If you have a two night minimum there is no way to make the search default to two nights- it defaults to one night and if someone clicks search it just looks like you have absolutely no availability. for example if they put in July 6th as the check in date then July 7th is automatically entered as the checkout date (even if you have a two night minimum. There is no way to let the people know they have to enter in two dates on the mobile version (where most of our users come from) so many of our users just give up and think we are completely booked all the time. The only place to write that we require two nights is in the site descriptions and we have to go through a paragraph explaining that guests must search for two nights in order to see availability. This might not sound like a big deal but if it automatically defaulted to two nights then we'd see a 20% increase in bookings as people would not give up before reading the site descriptions. People might want to only pay for one night, but they would book for two if they realized there was a two night minimum. They also lied to us when we signed up in order to get our payment and assured us that there would be a mobile app within a week of when we signed up. We let the sales agent know this was very important to us and she guaranteed it. When I contacted someone a month later asking about the status of their mobile app the person I spoke to said he had no knowledge of any mobile app and there were no plans for one and tried to tell me I had misunderstood (nope- had it in writing over an email).

Paty from Villa La Estancia

Outstanding in Every Way

We have used Lodgify for 2.5 years and there is no comparable vacation rental software. It presents the most beautiful website with greatest design flexibility, the most features with many currencies and language options, the lowest fees, the easiest for guests, and the greatest support by far.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility and results.

Cons

With the continual positive improvements, there is nothing to add here.

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2017

Hi Paty, thank you for leaving such lovely feedback about Lodgify. We're so pleased that even after over two years, your business still directly benefits from the regular updates we carry out. Just wanted to thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, well keep working hard to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners! All the best, The Lodgify Team

Martin&Hanna from Dorf-Appartements

used several times a day, helps to coordinate bookings, to check capacity and to adapt prices

time saving, quick overview

Pros

I like most the 6-month-calender with its brillant overview of available and already booked apartments! It is easy to coordinate, to check capacities, to adapt prices and react to the current situation in our city.

Cons

For the customers it is not possible to book more apartments at only one step. They have to send a booking request for every apartment. For me it is difficult to get these bookings into only one booking at the system.

Response from Lodgify

Replied May 2018

Dear Martin & Hanna, thanks for reviewing Lodgify. It's great to know you're happy with the six-month calendar overview and that our software has helped you to save time when managing your business. Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

John from Rest @ Rye Beach House

Lots of hits and misses

Initially it was great as it offered much more features than my last provider, but over time I lost google rankings such that I no longer get direct booking via this site. I use the software to manage my bookings but only when I enter them myself, no one independently finds me. Knowing what I know now I would not have chosen Lodgify.

Pros

What I love is that with persistence you can develop a great looking website, has payment gateway and ability to take online bookings and can be integrated with websites such as Booking.com and AirBNB.

Cons

My website doesnt rank well on google, even after special support from Lodgify Im worse than I was on a much cheaper host. They no longer have phone support so you have to do everything via email and they take days to respond. They expect you to become a webmaster expert by reading lots of articles rather than just do it for you.

Francisco from Almamater Lisbon Apartments

Excellent functionality and real time support.

Pros

This program permits me having all the information I need to manage my properties. Very friendly in the smartphone. Very clean aspect. Excellent support on the phone with all my questions until becaming autonomus and taking profits of all the functionalities.

Cons

Lack of potentially useful tools: -Alerts on the free days in the calendar to make promotions: shorts periods free between reservations not possivel to be booked by the basical restriction of minimum of days. Free periods in the near future. This alerts and extra option would permit to optimize the occupation.

Response from Lodgify

Replied May 2018

Dear Francisco, thanks for reviewing Lodgify. We're happy our software has helped to streamline the management of your properties. We're also pleased our support team were able to help you every step of the way. Your suggestions are really important to us and will help us improve our product! We've fed them back to the wider team to bear in mind for future upgrades. Thanks for choosing Lodgify! Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Easy way to make a vacation rental website!

Pros

I'm a professional web designer/developer, and I opted to not design/code a site from scratch because it was much easier to do with Lodgify. Considering how nice the templates are and the flexibility to be able to customize stuff with HTML/CSS/JS, it just made sense to purchase Lodgify. Their customer service is also exemplary! Totally worth the small amount of money I pay for it each year.

Cons

I'm a non-professional vacation rental owner, so I do everything from my mobile phone. Lodgify is great and easy to use on a desktop, but I typically manage my business and site from my mobile or tablet. It's not super easy to use from devices other than a desktop/laptop. That's my only really complaint. Looking forward to the day when they have an app!

Response from Lodgify

Replied January 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review your Lodgify experience. We're so humbled to hear that even for a professional web developer, our software was the best option for your vacation rental business needs. We're pleased you're happy with the look and feel of your website, and have been able to customize it to your taste. We're always working on ways to improve our software. Please keep an eye on our blog and your emails for future updates to our product. Best wishes for a successful 2018! The Lodgify Team

stephen from vipvilla

Excellent investment for our business

We trialled a few pieces of software before we decided that Lodgify best met our needs. It wasn't the cheapest, but did meet all our needs. We started a monthly subscription, but after a few months we were so impressed that we took out the annual subscription. We manage reservations for over 40 villas and Lodgify has simplified our end to end process.

Pros

Has all the functions and features that we needed. Their customer service is 5 Stars excellent, very fast to respond and very thorough replies. Easy to build website.

Cons

Calandars could be a little easier to use. Wish I didn't have to remember to publish after amends, this should be automatic.

Response from Lodgify

Replied July 2019

Hi Stephen, thanks for your review of Lodgify. We're glad that our software has made managing reservations for over 40 villas an easier process, and that you've had a five-star experience with our customer success team. We always welcome any feedback or pointers for improvement from our customers and your comments have been shared with the wider team to bear in mind for future releases. Very best, the Lodgify Team

Steph from Elite Accommodation PL

Everyone at lodgify has been genuinely interested and helpful whenever we have been in touch.

Pros

The ease of use and the constant improvements have meant that even when there has been hitches the problems have been quickly resolved.

Cons

There is probably room for more reporting and analysis - especially where multiple property portfolios are concerned

Response from Lodgify

Replied December 2017

Hi Steph, thanks for reviewing your experience using Lodgify's software. We're so pleased to hear you are happy with our service and our team's timely responses to any slight hiccups you've encountered along the way. We're constantly working to improve our software and we rely on feedback like this to know what to focus on. Thanks for being loyal to Lodgify your website looks fantastic! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team