What are Lodgify users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Lodgify software through verified user reviews

Browse all Lodgify Reviews

• Have you used Lodgify and would like to share your experience with others?

Deanna

A game changer for vacation rentals

Pros

Relatively simple to use. I was able to set up my site and reservation system in less than a week. Site works extremely well on mobile devices (which is huge). I am starting to get a lot of direct online bookings which is amazing. The customer service is very good - I have asked several detailed how-to questions. In one case, I wanted to do something that is not part of the Lodgify product. The service rep researched other ways to accomplish the task and integrate into my site. She sent me detailed instructions and even links to assist me. Not many companies will take the time to do that! Finally, the workflow aspect of the reservation system is a huge time saver. It is so nice to be able to set up automatic payment reminders, send rental agreements and canned emails automatically! Gives me time to worry about running my business and expanding the website instead of doing all the manual processes associated with bookings.

Cons

Some of the widgets are a little restrictive. I have managed to work around most of them. My only other complaint is that if you respond to an inquiry with a quote, the system automatically blocks the dates with a tentative booking. I sync my HomeAway, VRBO etc calendars with my Lodgify calendar, so the tentative block causes those calendars to show unavailable. In this business, the conversion rate on inquiries is not high enough to block dates simply because someone sent an inquiry.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Deanna, thank you for reviewing your Lodgify experience. We're happy to hear how quickly and easily you were able to get your website up and running. It's a very positive sign you are already achieving direct bookings on your website, we hope this continues to make up an even larger portion of your reservations this year! We're glad our agents were able to go above and beyond to help you find the solution to your query. We look forward to seeing you expand your website throughout 2018! Regarding the tentative booking on inquiries, we have recently updated our system and now, inside your policy settings, you can decide the quote expiry time. The default is one week, but you can change this to suit your properties. If the guest does not accept the quote within this time frame, your calendar will automatically be re-opened. For further details on this matter, please get in touch with your support agent. Have a great booking-filled year! The Lodgify Team

Replied January 2018

Milan

July 2022

Great onboarding and productive software to support daily business.

Pros

Easy to connect channels, useful support and a great API.

Cons

Website checkout is very slow. No addons are bookable through the guest app.

Reasons for switching to Lodgify

Lodgify is better for scaling the business and working with a team.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Milan, Thanks for your review! It's great to hear that Lodgify has helped you easily run your daily business both on your own and as a team. Lodgify provides an all-in-one solution for all vacation rental needs, so we can't wait to see how we can help your business. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Terrible company

Initially (years ago) was good customer service/account managers. Now its possibly the worst company ive had to deal with. Completely arrogant, not interested and focused on profits not the product/experience. Ask for help and expect to be told that they will be increasing the price.. contact senior management and expect your emails to be read and ignored. Dont get sucked in... plenty of better alternatives! We switched our properties to Tokeet and it is allot cheaper, has more features and amazing customer support. I doubt Lodgify will survive long with their attitude towards their clients.

Pros

Reservation system is okay but does not help if they provide a terrible website that does not convert

Cons

Customer service is horrible! Greedy company only care about increasing their profits (years ago this was not the case) they seem to think and act like they are a large corporation now and dont need to help you.

Reasons for choosing Lodgify

It was a fair price and had good support (4 years ago)

Reasons for switching to Lodgify

Tokeet is a far superior product and offers a far superior support and allot cheaper! Its a no brainer to leave Lodgify and goto Tokeet.

Response from Lodgify

Hey Chris, we're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we're sorry that your experience at Lodgify didn't quite match your expectations. We're currently experiencing a higher volume of requests than usual but I can assure you that we're doing our best to get back on track and will always respond between 24-48h. We'd like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please reach out to me at your leisure so we can make it right: help@lodgify.com.

Replied February 2020

Joy

August 2022

Easy to Use

Pros

I like the connection with our Google account - the ease of use is really important to me. It was easy to set up and modify to fit my needs. I liked the design of the software and the functionality.

Cons

It was a little annoying that I had to go through three separate calls to set up the initial software. But it was incredibly helpful to have someone available to help me through the process.

Reasons for choosing Lodgify

Mainly I chose Lodgify for its price point, ease of use, and functionality.

Reasons for switching to Lodgify

I felt that LH wasn't as easy to use or navigate. I could also never get anyone to answer a phone call or email.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Joy, Thanks for your honest review and for trying out Lodgify. We hope that you choose to continue using Lodgify for your business and that together, we can watch your vacation rental grow. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Replied August 2022

Gregory

Beginning Stages

As I stated earlier, I am only now getting my properties online. So I cannot give an honest, in-depth perspective. But thus far, from what I have been shown and experienced through the live onboarding process, along with their customer care services and online learning resources, it is hard to critique such a robust platform at this stage of my experience. I again am blown away at the level of detail to possible use cases and scenarios that I as a Property Manager will undoubtedly experience. Lodgify seemed to have covered all the bases of a rental property management platform.

Pros

Having only begun the process of using this platform, I have yet to test drive it in a real-world application. With that said, going through the training with their onboarding expert in real-time, I can say that this is developed by top-tier coders with some serious consideration for UI/UX on both ends of the user interface (Admin and Renter). Its incredibly nuanced, which may seem daunting at first but it is imperative to have this level of nuance as Lodgify covers nearly if not all aspects of the short-stay rental market from back end to front end and everything in between. I am genuinely blown away at pricing as well. The price is Very Very fair and only get better as you increase the property count to the inventory. They seem to really understand the business and having this onboarding process allowed me to learn more about the business I am in, which is invaluable. This platform is a crucial piece in the puzzle for our operations and I cannot wait to better understand it and learn to utilize it to its full intended potential. And how can I forget, the Website integration is by far the single greatest aspect of Lodgify. The ease with which you can copy or create a domain to their website builder and post a full functioning website with a full-service booking ability is tremendous. I was worried about having to figure out how to integrate Lodgify into an existing website, so instead of building a website, I used their templates, and Voila!

Cons

I recently was a bit bummed about the app translation to tablets. I think with the way of the world focusing on portable devices as the main interface for our businesses, Lodgify should invest some serious time and energy into building out a smooth tablet interface and possibly even lessening the number of apps required to see/run full operations that are currently solely available through a browser. I've no doubt this can be achieved because I am seriously impressed with their backend infrastructure and I can see a lot of talent in their Full-Stack staff. A bit more focus on UX/UI in the portable device space and I believe Lodgify would completely dominate this space.

Reasons for choosing Lodgify

Pricing, Cleanliness of platform, User Experience, Customizability, Customer Service, Overall a superior product to the competition.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Gregory, Thank you so much for your in-depth review. The many valuable insights you brought up give us highly important feedback on how we are doing as a company and how we can improve. We appreciate your honesty in your review, and we'd like to thank you for being a loyal Lodgify user. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Giovanni

Ottimo prodotto

Pros

Semplice da usare e con numerose funzionalità. Sito web di facile costruzione, PMS e channel manager semplici e funzionali. Contenuti facilmente personalizzabili. Ottima assistenza da [CONTENUTO SENSIBILE] nel processo di onboarding.

Cons

Planning non modificabile in base alle esigenze per le prenotazioni provenienti dalle OTA (la camera richiesta e quella assegnata non possono essere diverse: per fare un upgrade o un cambio camera bisogna contattare l'ospite sul portale e richiedere una modifica), il che, a livello operativo, comporta dei tempi di attesa troppo lunghi. Aggiungerei qualche campo in più nell'anagrafica cliente (cognome, città di residenza, sesso, ecc.). Peccato che i messaggi preimpostati (preventivo, conferma prenotazione, guida territorio) siano inviabili solo via e-mail; permettere anche quella comunicazione tramite whatsapp sarebbe grandioso.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Giovanni, Thanks so much for your kind words about our software and our team. We are constantly working on improvements, so keep your eye out for what's to come. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Tom

June 2022

Lodgify Might Be AMAZING

Working with the on-boarding team was a big help, however they did not have the time to do a complete job. We have not yet built out the website. The PM module was not even touched.

Pros

This software I feel could be amazing - it allows all our rental units across multiple platforms to be synced. We have the ability to rent without using a shared commerce portal. It even has the ability to assist our teams on the ground

Cons

Lodgify is difficult to install and probably should be difficult. It is complicated to coordinate AirBnB, VRBO, Beyond and Bookings - there is a lot of work

Response from Lodgify

Hi Tom, Thank you for your review. We also hope that Lodgify will be a great tool to manage your rental units. If you have any questions about the setup going forward, feel free to reach us at any email or number listed here https://www.lodgify.com/contact/ . Good luck with your Lodgify journey, and we can't wait to see how we can help your business. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Luke

July 2022

Lodgify for small hospitality operation

We are just starting out with Lodgify, but the training process has been pretty seamless and hands on from their team.

Pros

Integration has been pretty seamless - team has been very helpful in ensuring all of our properties have hit the correct channels cleanly.

Cons

I love the ability of integrated other software add-ons and plug-ins. I would love to see that process be cleaner, instead of needing to reach out to other software managers to set up a training, additional billing, etc. Was hoping that some of those features were actually already a part of Lodgify.

Pricing and integrations options

Response from Lodgify

Hi Luke, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you're finding good use of the integrations we offer. We are constantly working to improve our features and connections, so keep your eye out for more to come. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Sandy

July 2022

Great platform for vacation rentals

At the beginning of using lodgify we were offered a zoom meeting with a customer service representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He carefully guided us through all of the features of the software with excellent clarity and patience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very knowledgable, it was a fantastic experience which has made using the platform significantly easier. When we ran out of time in our first meeting we were given a second free of charge. This was highly appreciated.

Pros

The integration of multiple holiday home rental sites is brilliant and easy to use. I love that everything is easily accessible in one place and changes made on lodgify are automated to all of the other platforms.

Cons

I love that there is an inbuilt website development feature, however I have found it a little difficult to use on some occasions.

Reasons for choosing Lodgify

The free customer service help was very attractive, as well the platform seemed easier to use.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Sandy, Thanks so much for your amazing review of our software and our team. It's great to hear that you really enjoyed the onboarding experience and were able to streamline your business with our integrations features. We hope you will continue to enjoy your Lodgify journey. Best Wishes, The LodgifyTeam

Ben

Good so far!

Pros

I like that there's an app to use on the go and a website

Cons

Can't send notifications to our clients when a booking comes in.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Ben, Thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that you're liking Lodgify so far. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Greg

April 2022

Lodgify saves time, improves consistency

Lodgify immediately synchronizes the rental property calendars across all channels, ensuring that customers, owners / users, and team members have the same data. This ensures that everyone has a consistent view of property status while allowing all involved to quickly and efficiently plan their activities and immediately adjust to new circumstances such as short-notice rentals or unplanned repairs and maintenance. It also keeps the property attributes updated so that customers aren't surprised by seasonal changes in amenities, etc.

Pros

Based upon a recommendation from a friend, we built our short term rental business around Lodgify and its channel management capabilities. This allows us to do things once and implement them across all channels, allowing us to have a consistent branding across all channels and to quickly respond to customers with minimal delay and effort. I can't imagine how busy we'd be, and how frustrated, if we didn't have such a capable channel management software. Integration with our banking, credit card, and payment systems, and with Airbnb, was extremely quick and easy to set up, and has worked flawlessly since setup. Very happy with all aspects. Due to difficulties with one channel's software, we were unable to set up the connection between that channel and Lodgify, even after repeated efforts by me, and the very responsive and always helpful Lodgify Integration Team, to try to get everything right. If that channel's team can get things working properly, the Lodgify team will have the connection up and running within a day or less. The point is that the Lodgify team will go above and beyond to help their customers!

Cons

The Lodgify app works well to review and manage the calendar / reservations, but needs the property and listing management functionality available via browser - I need to be able to manage the listing when I only have my phone. Keep it easy on developers and owners / users - use the exact same look and workflow so that we don't need to sustain and learn different products / versions.

Reasons for choosing Lodgify

We considered several products but chose Lodgify primarily because it was used by friends who are also short term rental property owners; we saw the benefits, and ease of use, firsthand and that is what sold us on it.

Response from Lodgify

Hello Greg, Thanks for you're kind words! We are glad you're loving Lodgify and finding our team super helpful. We put in the hard work every day to ensure our customers feel supported, and it pays off when we hear reviews like yours. Thank you for being a loyal Lodgify customer. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Replied April 2022

Valerie

March 2022

Loving Lodgify

I love Lodgify. I recently moved over my 2nd property and an 99% sure I'll onboard our 3rd property in the summer. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a fabulous onboarding specialist.

Pros

Lodgify is very user friendly and I love that you can do a lot yourself.

Cons

Customizing the checkout page and think improving the website builder would be helpful. You can really only change things if you know how to write code.

Reasons for choosing Lodgify

Ease of using the system, custom and automatic email notifications to clients

Reasons for switching to Lodgify

Loved using Lodgify for Dye House. LH was inaccurate when it comes to pulling reports, $ never tied out correctly. Many limitations to the system.

Response from Lodgify

Hello Valerie, Thank you so much for your wonderful review about our software and our team. We are glad that you found an easy and integrative solution for your vacation rental business. Can't wait for you to onboard your third property! Best Wishes, the Lodgify Team

Replied March 2022

Steve

Lodgify - because life's too short

Great experience. Very quick and helpful support.

Pros

Very easy to setup and get started. Compared to hosting your own website and administering the software. Lodgify is a great time and effort saver. I really don't know how I managed before!

Cons

Reports are very limited. The price for the premium version is too high

Reasons for choosing Lodgify

Lodgify offered a more simple changeover

Reasons for switching to Lodgify

To save time and project a more professional image

Response from Lodgify

Hi Steve, thank you for the kind words about our software and our team. We're glad to hear you've had a great overall experience not only building your website, but with organizing your bookings, too. All the best, The Lodgify Team

Replied February 2022

Katie

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

What are you waiting for?

Lodgify has been a great partner since we went solo without using our property developer's rental company to let our rental. It has given us more control over our business, with more satisfaction, better financial reward. The customer service at Lodgify is fantastic, whether you call them or email -- they are always there to help and the team are just fantastic.

Pros

If you are a holiday property owner, whether hotel or villa rental, Lodgify provides you with the tools to create and maintain a web presence that allows you to access new customers, give them the information they want with professional looking pages, and price your property by week or day, create check-in/check-out periods seamlessly and allow for a customer to book online and pay by credit card or BACS without any hassle. Your business looks more professional and your management will be made easier by the backend tools that help you manage your bookings, taking damage deposits automatically, reminding guests to pay their balance, synch calendars with your third party booking sites (like AirBnB, VRBO, etc.). It is just a well thought out product and I would highly recommend it.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like. It works well for me and my business.

Reasons for choosing Lodgify

I liked the template format for setting up my website and the integrations with payment processing, backend email/customer management and the compatibility with iCAL synching made the decision for me.

Reasons for switching to Lodgify

Initially it was because the calendar synch (iCAL) of one of the booking websites that I used was no longer compatible with Wix and so I researched alternatives. That was how I found Lodgify.

Response from Lodgify

Hey Katie, thanks for your kind feedback about our software! We love that you were easily able to create your own website and sync all your booking channels. We also love that you're loving our product overall. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We'll continue to improve our product to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners. Thanks again for your kind words! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Replied February 2022

Lionel

Lodgify est facile d’utilisation

L’expérience globale est pour le moment très satisfaisante.

Pros

J’apprécie la facilité avec laquelle on peut créer son site web, paramétrer ses tarifs et synchroniser son calendrier avec les autres plateformes.

Cons

La difficulté de connexion avec Airbnb. Airbnb est sensé envoyer un mail de confirmation à l’utilisateur pour valider la connexion avec lodgify. Le problème a l’air de se situer du côté d’airbnb. Néanmoins il y a tout de même quelque chose à faire des 2 cotés pour simplifier la connexion entre les 2 plateformes. Si la plateforme offrait la possibilité de générer des factures client automatiquement (je parle des factures pour chaque voyageur ayant séjourné dans nos logements), ce logiciel deviendrait sûrement le leader du marché. Enfin, on devrait avoir la possibilité de créer plusieurs sites web surtout si le nombre de logements est important. Ce serait une évolution qui serait vraiment appréciée.

Reasons for choosing Lodgify

Pour sa simplicité d’utilisation et le fait qu’on puisse y créer son site web et qu’on puisse intégrer un processeur de paiement.

Reasons for switching to Lodgify

Beds24 est en anglais et son site n’est pas simple d’utilisation…

Response from Lodgify

Hi Lionel, thank you so much for sharing your opinion. We're delighted that you were able to create your website and set prices with ease. In regards to automating customer invoices, this actually something you can do with Lodgify. Our integration with Zapier allows you to automate invoices through Quickbooks or similar services. If you still have any doubts, please reach out to us at ashley@lodgify.info

Replied August 2021

Frank

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Super Allround-Lösung zur Selbstvermarktung unseres Ferienhauses

Der Support hat mich bislang positiv überrascht. Dieser ist zwar an der Hotline nur auf Englisch aber dafür sehr ausdauernd und geduldig. Schriftliche Anfragen werden gerne auch in Deutsch beantwortet. Insgesamt bin ich bislang sehr zufrieden.

Pros

Lodgify umfasst (fast) alles, was ich mir für die Vermarktung gewünscht habe. Es vereint den Website-Baukasten, es administriert die Website-Domain, es bietet umfassende Möglichkeiten zur Verwaltung und Abrechnung von Ferienimmobilien. Ich selbst verwalte damit nur 1 Haus, allerdings lassen sich auch problemlos mehrere Immobilien anbinden. Super einfach ist auch das Erstellen mehrsprachiger Webseiten. Auch hier gibt es noch etwas Luft nach oben, indem man z.B. die Inhalte der Webseiten auch per Auswahl übersetzen ließe. Habe ich über die STandard-Objektseien hinaus eigene Webseiten entworfen, so muß ich diese derzeit mit einem externen Übersetzungsprogramm übersetzen und in der Zielsprache per drag & drop einfügen. Die Seitenstruktur wird aber in allen Sprachen übernommen und auch die Seitentitel werden automatisch übersetzt. Das Übersetzen im Programm geht bislang nur bei den Standard-Seiten, die die unmittelbare Objektverwaltung administrieren.

Cons

Insgesamt bin ich sehr zufrieden mit meiner Entscheidung für Lodgify! Ich sehe in wenigen Punkten Verbesserungsmöglichkeiten, z.B.: - die Seite zur Emailkommunikation mit den Gästen könnte übersichtlicher sein - ich würde mir wünschen, dass der Professional-Zugang schon die Gäste-App enthält. Ich bin mir noch unsicher, ob sich der Aufpreis für die Ultimate-Version für mich lohnt - die Kalender-Darstellung könnte farbiger oder prägnanter schwarz-weiß-grau sein, insgesamt ist Webseite "Verfügbarkeit" ausbaubar. So wäre es schick, wenn man gleich von dort ausgehend einen Zeitraum markieren und für eine Buchungsanfrage aussuchen könnte - die Cookie-Policy im Webseite-Baukasten bedürfte eines Updates, so daß man zwischen notwendigen Cookies und Komfort-Cookies wählen kann. Wishlist: - 360°-Rundgänge in Verbindung mit Grundrissen anwenderfreundlich als widget im Baukasten integrieren (ich weiß es gibt schon Möglichkeiten z.B. über google)

Reasons for choosing Lodgify

Der Preis ist höher als bei Smoobu aber die Funktionen sind einfach umfangreicher. Insbesondere der Webseiten-Baukasten hat wesentlich mehr Individualisierungsmöglichkeiten. Das gab den Ausschlag für meine Entscheidung.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Frank, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lodgify! We're so pleased to hear you had such an easy time building your website. We're also thrilled to know you are happy with our software and our Support team. We have shared your suggestions and wishes with the rest of the team and will continue to improve our product. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Replied February 2021

Linda

Great for taking direct bookings and great integration with multiple channels and pricing software.

Have received quite a few direct bookings for which I charge more but still save the guests money since the AirBnB guest fee is very high.

Pros

• Website was really easy to set up to take direct bookings and allows customization. I set it up on my own and had it ready to go in just a couple of days. • Great blogs with tips on set up and other ways to improve your business. • Integration with Pricelabs, AirBnB, VRBO, and booking.com are great - Lodgify takes prices from pricelabs and moves those to VRBO since VRBO and pricelabs do not have integration • Payment processing is expensive but works well • New integrations and features happen quite often • Customer support is very responsive I first tried Tokeet, then Beds24 and then switched to Lodgify which has been much better.

Cons

• Software doesn't allow monthly automatic charging for guests who book for a few months at a time which is something AirBnB does so makes it hard to convert these types of guests to direct bookings. Contractors get paid monthly from their company so want to be able to pay monthly also so I need to manage these payments manually. • There is an ability to create canned messages but no way to schedule these to send automatically. There should be a way to send messages automatically when a booking is made, before and after check-in for example. I use SmartBnB for this now which works great for AirBnB and VRBO but doesn't help for direct bookings.

Reasons for choosing Lodgify

The key item I wanted was the ability to push pricing from pricelabs to VRBO which I knew Lodgify was working on when I bought it. This along with the ability to simply create a website was great.

Reasons for switching to Lodgify

I didn't like the way the software worked. I wanted something that was easy to set up, create billing and create a website.

Response from Lodgify

Hey Linda, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after a year, your business still directly benefits from the regular updates we carry out. It's also great to hear you enjoy our free content! Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to improve our software. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Replied April 2020

Roy

Customer Service is not Proactive for Critical Issues

Generally positive, but the glitches we've encountered (e.g. lacking protection for "null" entries" are occasionally serious.

Pros

The software is well (though not fully) featured and meets most of our needs at a modest price. Generally, considering the price point the software meets our expectations and needs, though with the occasional glaring problem. The customer service is good for minor issues and correcting our (or Lodgify's) errors

Cons

NO PROACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: The lack of a proactive customer service which reaches out to us to let us know of serious and/or critical issues. For example, we just discovered there is no means for potential guests to actually reserve any of our vacation rentals on our Lodgify website -- even though we have "Instant Booking" turned on AND have implemented their calendar search option for all properties. As a result we've received no reservations on Lodgify for the last two weeks -- highly unusual. When we contacted them here is their answer "Unfortunately, I have to confirm that this bug has been already identified and the relevant team is now working on a fix for it. Of course, we'll let you know once there's any news on this ..." Huh??!! They knew about it and did not inform their clients. NO TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Unlike many of their competitors we can only reach them by email. For the most part that is no problem -- Until there is a criticial issue. UNUSUALLY SHORT HOURS FOR CUSTOMER SERVCIE -- NO PUBLISHED HOURS

Reasons for switching to Lodgify

Maintaining our website in the increasingly technical and cloud environment was too much of a challenge for a small business

Response from Lodgify

Hey, we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are gutted when we miss the mark! Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Replied April 2020

Loretta

Great app which has helped save time, streamline processes and heaps more...but...

Overall our experience has been very good. The support staff are very positive and know their stuff, so when the support is good, it is good. I have though had some challenging times trying to explain problems and in turn get the issue resolved. Lodgify shows a lot of promise and i look forward to seeing new innovations and improvements. Overall I still believe the user has to be quite computer literate and confident to have a go and set everything up.

Pros

Website templates offer a good range of choice, good functionality overall, payment setup is easy.

Cons

Having said the pros above, I am not sure it is particularly better than other vacation rental software out there. I did a bit of research and chose Lodgify which has so far been good. I am still hopeful for other functionality to come in including: Main big issue for us is the Channel Manager is not comprehensive enough. I have been waiting on HomeAway for over a year but no word on this one as yet. I have my fingers crossed as it is probably second biggest player in our market. There has been some consistent problems with connection to booking.com which hasn't been explained to me why and i probably dont need to know the exact reason, but i just want it to go smoother than it has of late. Delay in getting answers from support team due to time difference has been a problem. Cleaner management would be a great asset and I keep hoping this will come along as offered by other software. Reporting is quite limited. reports to owners would be handy as some other software has.The interface with Zapier to extract data is pretty basic. Owner setup for each property is a bit restrictive. I would like more flexibility as to what owners can or cannot do/see. Pretty annoying that new subscribers get discount incentives to join up but loyal current subscribers dont. Look after your current subscribers the same.

Kimberly

My experience with Lodgify has been positive overall. I get a lot of Bussiness choices from the site

Pros

The software has choices such as having a calendar that tells consumers if the dates are available they are interested in. This allows them to make their plans and arrange their trip around the availability of our vacation spot. It had templates to use to initially set the site up. It also has prices for extras you may supply at an extra fee like our boat or kayak service. There is a photo gallery that allows you to get the true picture of a thousand words before your perspective clients. You can add discounts and local attractions to let future guests know they will have a full vacation experience including all the bells and whistles. You can also add in discounts that can be automatically figured into their quote. Unlike other sites, it allows you to give your phone number so coustomers can deal directly with you. You have the opportunity to have coustomers book directly or contact you at an email address. This is also something that other sites do not allow until payment and fees have been collected by their company.

Cons

The main problem I have is that I am located in Texas. The company is there to walk me through any issues I have but there is a time change difference. This is better now with representation texting messages on the bottom of the screen in real time.

Response from Lodgify

Dear Kimberly, thanks so much for giving us five stars across the board! It's great to hear you get a lot of business and direct bookings from your website, and that you're pleased with the features and functions our software offers. We are currently working on expanding our customer support hours to serve even more clients in the US every day. Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Replied May 2018

Dominik

Lodgify was easy to integrate in our daily business processes and basically runs our business.

Pros

After 4 years of research we finally found Lodgify. (If not we would probably hired a Indian hacker team to create it) It provides nearly everything we need to run our apartment house in the digital world. After some time in customizing it to our needs, it works fine for our apartment house. Since we have swiched from Seekda/Kognitiv we have increased our sale with more than 300% through using the booking engine of Lodgify. An answer to that could be the user friendly and responsive 3 step process. But we dont use the website function of Lodgify (see Cons) It works perfectly with booking.com and runs without any problem so far . (not any single issue since 1 year) Lodgify extended our demo for free to get to know each detail of its software by heart before going live with our 6 Apartments on 4 channels. (booking, airbnb, homeaway, website) If you know your business processes, prices, cancellation policy and you have your pictures and descriptions ready, you can set up Lodgify as your PMS and channel manager within a day. (after you know the software) The credit card payment process via Stripe or Paypal are expensive but are working without any issue.

Cons

There is only a limited number of global OTAs provided in the channelmanager of Lodgify. Of course booking.com (Priceline) as the biggest player is on board, but we are missing Expedia second player on the market. Support is good but sometimes doesnt get your point what you are requesting. (maybe language issues) We requested a new channel which is probably the most important one in Austria (Feratel) and customer support and Feratel support told us in July that there are testing and providing the channel until the end of summer. Now it is 2018 and new people at Lodgify support tell us, that they never worked on a channel manager with Feratel! Very confusing and hard to argue all the time. It would be great to have some kind of WYSIWYG Editor to customize the Email communication with customers, since this is very hard to understand if your are not into HTML/PHP and working with variables. Bookings via Airbnb need sometimes more than 5 hours prior that they are blocked in the calendar. If someone else would book in the same period of time, you really have a problem. (never happend to us, but if?) We dont use the website cause there are some big SEO issues with image-titles etc. where the customer support did not understand the problem. So we prefer to have our own website and use the Lodgify booking engine just for the booking process itself. After saying all that little issues, where we hope Lodgify will optimize within the next years, we are very happy.

Response from Lodgify

Dear Dominik, thank you for your feedback about Lodgify. We're so happy our booking engine and channel manager are working well and very smoothly for your business of six rental apartments. Your suggestions have been fed back to the wider team to bear in mind for future improvements to our software. Thank you for your continued support of Lodgify. We're proud to be a part of your business' growth! All the best, the Lodgify Team

Replied May 2018

Ewoud & Morgaine

Besides the easy to use software & beautiful templates, young Lodgify is the right business partner

The professional looking website generates the right customer for us. And the easy to use software saves a lot time, doing stupid labor (administrating things). :))

Pros

Easy to use web building templates with a beautiful design which are the perfect base to create one own professional website. We always get good critics about the looks of our website of Villa d'Arnaud! Besides that the features in the booking system are easy to use and mostly adequate. The calender with het overall view is highly appreciated and now that you can easily click on the booking and acces the booking information, we love it even more. With the auto mails and easy adding bookings to the system, we save ourselves a lot of time. To create a offer or a bill is very easy. The CCV files with all booking information comes in handy for bookkeeping. And what we value is the customer support. They always respond quickly and we noticed that they're open to suggestions for improvement of certain features. Apart from the software a openminded, young, dynamic organisation, that values the relations with their customers and always try to improve their services and product, is the right partner for us. This is exactly how we operate and like our partners to operate. And that's exactly what it feels like: that we're partners. Please never loose that Lodgify team: that's what distinguishes you from the rest. We carefully choose you around 5 years ago and we never regretted our choice. If you ever want to brainstorm about new features or want to test things, we gladly would help you. It's in this perspective that we wrote down 5 points of improvement. ;)

Cons

We have got some tips for you guys: 1. Please don't give us so many language possibilities for the automatic emails. Every time a obscure language is added I have to replace your suggested text with ours. And because there are so many different type of emails, one extra language costs me at least 2 hours of boring labor. Or at least give us the opportunity to choose in which languages people can get a response by email. 2. Please add the possibility of a secured environment for guests to leave their credit card information including CVC code, so that we can debit the card for payments. For us this would be the real step forward! 3. Ad a column to the CVC files with the payment method (comes in very handy with bookkeeping). 4. When marking a booking as payed, instead of adding the payment manualy, at the moment it's not possible to add the payment method. I solve the problem by adding a note. But when downloading the CVC-file a have to add the payment method manualy. It takes a lot of work, which can be solved by adding the column Payment Method in the options for the CVC-file in combination with the possibility of adding the payment method as an option, when marking the booking as payed. 5. Can there be a rainbow flag icon added, so that we can easily show on the homepage that we're gay friendly? This weekend we're gonna try for the second time to ad one ourselves. Fingers crossed that we will succeed this time. ;))

Response from Lodgify

Hi Ewoud & Morgaine, thank you so much for leaving your feedback about Lodgify. We're thrilled to hear how pleased you are with your website, the functions of the software and our support team. It's great to see how your business has grown since the early days of Lodgify, and we thank you for remaining loyal to our service. Your suggestions have been fed back to the team for future improvements to our product. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with your support agent should anything else come to mind. We really value insight from individuals like yourselves as it truly is the best way we can make sure we're rolling out the right features to suit our customers. If you still haven't managed to add the rainbow flag icon to your homepage, please let your support agent know and they will assist you further! Wishing you a fantastic start to the 2018 season. Kind regards, The Lodgify Team

Replied January 2018

Rebecca

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Blue Moon Cottage Vacation Rental Website

I have had a wonderful experience with Lodgify. The template choice was great and I selected an awesome template that is very fitting for my Vacation Rental Home. I enjoyed building the site from the template and the periodic tweaks and updates I am able to do myself. I have had few issues or roadblocks, but every time I have had a question or needed assistance a Lodgify Rep has replied within 24 hours (depending on time change between their/your location and mine in the US). I get lots of compliments on my website and my husband and I are very grateful for Lodgify for the experience and assisting us on our website for our Maine, USA Vacation Home website. Rebecca & Harold Whitson bluemooncottagebbh.com

Pros

Lovely user friendly Template Choice; Great Reservation System; Ability to adjust, update and alter site appearance and content on my own

Cons

The only issue I had was with the subheadings which we choose to appear on the home page for easy view/access to our "less than computer savvy" users who are not familiar with the drop down icon. Every time the program was updated, the view returned to the drop down bar icon. (We received a few complaints that users could not find how to access info)! We understood program design was altered to accommodate use of phones, tablets and small devices. However, after voicing my concern, our site was adjusted, file noted and now viewers can see the sub-headings on laptops and desktop computers and the drop down icon on small devices. We are very happy with the Tech support and assistance in resolving this one small issue.

Response from Lodgify

Hi Rebecca & Harold, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're so pleased you are happy with the experience you have had using Lodgify to build your professional website. We're also thrilled that our technical support team have been able to help you make customizations to have the finished website exactly to your liking. We're glad to have been able to answer all your questions and doubts in a timely manner. Thanks for being loyal to Lodgify and recommending us to others! All the best, The Lodgify Team

Replied July 2017

Dan

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Exactly what we were looking for!

We were shopping around for different rental software systems and stumbled upon Lodgify as a suggested option. Their free trial allowed us to have an insight into the actual services provided and a hands on experience. Their constant updating and upgrading of the system, along with the superb customer support, reassured me that I made the correct decision. Lodgify have gone far beyond my expectations when we first signed up and have made the starting up process for our holiday rental business unimaginably simpler. I would highly recommend Lodgify to anyone who is looking for an easy-to-use system which also allows you to easily host a website and efficiently accept online payments/bookings... Especially if they're working with websites like Stayz, AirBnB, TripAdvisor etc. Pleasure to be using you guys, Dan

Pros

The efficient booking system, ease of use, customer service

Cons

The lack of system functionality for cleaners to view/access guest information & calendar (see advice).

Response from Lodgify

Hi Dan, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lodgify. We're so pleased you finally found the right solution and had such a smooth process building your website. We're also delighted to hear we have exceeded your expectations and have helped you to simplify your business processes. Regarding your cleaning schedule query, we recently released an integration with Zapier, which allows you to connect your Lodgify account to external apps. That means it is now possible to set up an action that (for example) will send a message to your cleaners whenever you receive a booking (among other "Zaps"!). If you need any help setting up Zapier + Lodgify, don't hesitate to get in touch with your support agent. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Replied July 2017

Zviad

Lodgify Review

When I was searching for the software for our business, just like you are doing now, I did the same research and read some reviews here on this platform, and gave it a try, and to be honest, made the best decision by doing that. Because not only I got my self a great deal( subscribed for 50 properties) cost wise, at the same time I got the product that I am extremely happy about, very functional, and gives me all the tools my business needs. Within a month we had a bookable website, and channel management( airbnb, vrbo, expedia booking). It also gives you a feature of i-cal, where you can integrate your listings with the rest of the booking platforms. Wish they open USA support center for quicker replies.

Pros

For starters it comes with free bookable website, with all the basic functions in order to be able to run rentals and business overall is a great feature they provide. Easy and detailed instructions and very quick implementation process. Also the CRM, multi channel management, owner portal, integrated SEO options to name the few, are very helpful and essential and they provide that all plus much more.

Cons

We are within our 3rd month of working with this software and highly recommend to starters or anyone who runs properties on multiple channels. So far so good, and can't really find anything that I am not happy about, except for, our business is located in USA and dates are in Euro mode, but its manageable. Customer service is reachable only via email, and because of the time difference might take few hours for them to respond. They always do respond and fix everything and addressed all the issues we had so far. It is probably due to he fact that they do not have representation in USA which I recommend them to do. But has not been a huge factor for us at all.

Reasons for choosing Lodgify

Price, how fast it was integrated, free bookable website

Response from Lodgify

Hey Zviad, thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team! We are so thrilled to hear that your business is already benefitting from our product. We have taken note of your suggestions. All the best, the Lodgify Team

Replied February 2021