• Pros

• "Please the CC is available when we have any problem and it would be great if you have official office in Bali."

• "Easy to use and connect with all channel distributions we want."

• "It love the versatility the Channel Manager has. Very easy to set up new room types, connect to new channels, and creating rates amongst other things."

• Cons

• "Mapping rooms can be quite confusing. Have found this quite time consuming."

• "Connection to some channels might be a bit difficult but this is due to the channels and not Siteminder."

• "The invoicing just doesn't work. The only option if you take a deposit is 'pay at property."

Browse SiteMinder Reviews

Linda from Corner Manor Leura

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR

Peace of Mind, StressFREE, Happy working with them and Relief!

Pros

From the Outset, the Sales Representative was incredible informative, honest, and consistently followed through every step of the way. The website on extranet looks professional, is user friendly, has everything that we need ... The Support (whilst on a FREE TRIAL) is OUTSTANDING. We went through a painLESS few day process that took the previous Channel Manager months to get right (and they only managed to perfect two OTAs, after a lot of PAIN) ... At first I was very reluctant to spend more on this service ,and now I am so delighted that I listened to the rep, made the much-needed change over to SiteMinder, and that I that have been and still am working with the rep

Cons

There are no cons at this stage ... We have a Wix website and used two of their "preferred" channel managers (they "sacked Myallocator who were really good and then contracted with HotelRunner, who were an absolute nightmare to work with, for six months . The comparison goes without having to say anything more (read the above "Pros")

Response from SiteMinder

Replied May 2018

Hi Linda, Thank you for your great feedback. We are thrilled that you have had such a positive experience with your SiteMinder sales representative and our support team! Thanks again and please let us know if we can be of any assistance. Thanks, The team @ SiteMinder

Marlon from San Ignacio Resort Hotel

Great channel manager & user-friendly

The property I manage online is displaying live availability 24/7 across many channels, including Airbnb which is becoming a popular OTA. Room rates can easily be adjusted for specific periods. Overall this is one of best systems ever and very user friendly, which is very important.

Pros

It is so easy to setup; from adding a new channel to the mapping process. Rates can easily be configured for specific room types and channels, unlike others which are not so flexible.

Cons

Does not have HBSi connectivity. Some channels such as Flight Centre, Apple Leisure Group/Mark Travel Corporation connect via HBSi and I am using Synxis for this.

Reasons for Choosing SiteMinder

After testing other systems, Siteminder is for sure one of the best systems. Its ease of use is unmatched, which makes it great.

Reasons for Switching to SiteMinder

SynXis CRS is too technical just to add rooms and rates but much more complicated to add new channel.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied November 2019

Hi Marlon, First of all, thank you for letting us be part of your journey! And thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you find our systems efficient and user-friendly, and that you understand our passion for improving your service and customer experience everyday! Customers like you make it all worthwhile. We appreciate your feedback and will take to our product team as we are always looking to improve our user experience. So thanks for sharing, and thanks for trusting us to be your partner. All the best, Misha

Tander from K Club Ubud

Amazing Features

Siteminder help me to solve my needs in Booking Engine, Managing Channels.

Pros

- The software is easy to use - the first installation didn't take much time, it's just take few day for the installation - the integration with the other channel also just few minutes to make it integrated, if you have any trouble for the the integration, you just need to call the Call Center and they will help you to solve it within minutes.

Cons

at the moment I have not get any trouble or any difficulties nor problem from the software.

Reasons for Choosing SiteMinder

I mostly comfortable using Siteminder instead of other alternative product. compare to others, Siteminder easier to use too.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied May 2021

Hi Tander, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and other hoteliers. We are pleased to hear that you were able to connect to different channels easily. We have over 450 distribution channels available, which is a huge advantage. Feel free to get in touch with us for anything you may need. Our support team is available at anytime. Thanks for your partnership with us! Warmest, Jessica

Dave from el gran sueño b&b

Flaky product, never make any improvements, terrible customer service

I would never recommend this to anyone. The support is awful, they have little idea about the product. Honestly, it is easier to muck about with it yourself and find the solution on your own than call a useless support team who rarely know what they are doing. I don't think I've ever called and found them to be useful. There is no one in charge, you cannot speak to anyone in authority to get anything done and they refuse point blank to deal with any suggestions, let alone complaints. They do not give two hoots about their customers' experience. Every time the money comes out of my bank each month I feel sick. I literally hate paying them. I can't wait to find an alternative. Till then better the devil you know.

Pros

The chanel manager works and makes it easy to manage mutiple selling platfroms.

Cons

I have been using this for 2 years and in that time they have made not one single improvement to anything. I buy a suite of products. Little Hotelier (back office) Siteminder (Channel Manager) and The Booking Button (online reservation booking engine) Little hotelier is a terrible product. I was guaranteed when I signed up that there would be a major update to this software, but there has been nothing. not one single thing to improve it. This platform looks and functions like it was built to run on windows 95. It is terrible. The booking button lacks functionality. It works in part, but they never make any improvements. One major thing is that you cant translate promotions, so you are stuck with the one language that you use to set up the majority. You can translate most screens, but not promotions. I reported this issue in 2018 and was guaranteed that it would be looked into, but a year later and it is exactly the same. The iPhone app is one of the worst apps I've ever used. I've tried to give feedback on it, but it falls on deaf ears. They literally do not care about their customers.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied January 2019

Hi Dave, I run our customer success team here out of Sydney and was hoping to set up a call one of these evenings/your morning to understand your situation better. By the way I just sent about 15-20 minutes going through your website, OTA setups, Google Places, social media channels, room descriptions / rates/ photos. You have an awesome pråçoperty and absolutely nailed how to use the products...very impressive. Kindly let me know what morning this week works for you so I can better understand your needs and address them. Thank you, Mike Customer Success

Juanjo from Fergus Hotels

Best Channel Manager for our needs

Really good. It's easy to use, fast and with a great customer support.

Pros

The ease of use versus its competitors. Maybe the setup at the begining is more tedious than other channel managers, but it makes things easier for your daily work.

Cons

The only option that maybe we miss from SiteMinder is the chance to apply offers directly in the channel manager instead of changing its price manually day by day.

Reasons for Choosing SiteMinder

Recommendations of collegues in the industry .

Response from SiteMinder

Replied May 2021

Hi Juanjo, We really appreciate your time sharing your feedback with us. Thanks for your suggestion. We are always looking for ways to innovate and give our customers the best possible experience and our support team are always willing to help if you have any questions. I have passed along your suggestion to our product team for further consideration, and we will let you know of any future enhancements. Thanks for trusting us to be your partner, Juanjo. We look forward to continuing to work with you. Warmest, Jessica

Don from Long House Hotel

SiteMinder Proper is Good, GDS...not so much

SiteMinder proper is a positive experience.

Pros

The flat fee makes it easy to budget and not have to analyze/verify/reconcile every month.

Cons

The SiteMinder program works well. My praises for GDS by SiteMinder are less, as its major functionality flaw for me is that travel agent information does not load into my reservations, creating a nightmare to keep staff trained and abreast of how to work-around this major deficiency.

Reasons for Choosing SiteMinder

It was recommended by my PMS sales representatives at InnQuest, as it allegedly integrates well. ....it does...but not GDS. Ugh! Note the continued major frustration.

Reasons for Switching to SiteMinder

Hated iHotelier. Too massive and set in their ways to work through concerns, or even correct errors. They have formerly removed from my system for over a year and continue to bill me as though I am still a client, in spite of following their separation procedures and them acknowledging it. They are just too big to get it together for me.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied October 2019

Hi Don, First of all, thank you letting us be part of your journey! And thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you find our products user-friendly and time saving, and that you understand our passion for improving your service and customer experience everyday! We are always looking feedback on how to improve so we'll be taking back your feedback to our product team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. In the meantime, we regularly release products and updates which you can check out on the SiteMinder Release page here: https://help.siteminder.com/s/Releases?language=en_US We have more exciting updates coming in the meantime, so stay tuned and we hope that these improvements will make life easier for you, Don. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner! All the best, Misha

Ines from The Set Hotels

The best product with the worst service

It is amazing until there is an issue!

Pros

User friendly channel manager that links to the main partners. Efficient and fast communication. Very good tool to keep parity across the channels. Refresh restriction and rates as fast as our direct website. Functionalities are great!

Cons

Support service! The tool is great until there is an issue. Then it become a nightmare to have things done. Even the smallest request seems to difficult to execute. Also, it would be amazing if Siteminder would be able to apply seasons to the rate plans.

Reasons for Switching to SiteMinder

Because we thought Siteminder was a great channel manager

Response from SiteMinder

Replied June 2019

Hi Ines, First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your insightful feedback and always take your suggestions to heart. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't live up to our usual standards. Many of our 30,000 customers enjoy contacting us so to learn that this wasn't the case for you was disappointing. I wanted to let you know that seasonal rate plans are a possibility for you listed under your "inventory" tab. Using the "bulk update" tool, you can apply a seasonal rate plan to a specific room according a predetermined date range of your choice. Once this is activated, the rate plan will automatically switch on/off according to the dates you have set. Hopefully this helps you apply seasonal rate plans to The Set Hotels but please don't hesitate to reach out if you're still having trouble! All the best, Lauren

Zanneta from RIGAAPARTMENT

Great product, less than average support service

Pros

Great software for hoteliers who wants to reach a global audience. Will save a lot of time, especially if you want to offer many different rates and length of stay. Not expensive at all. Give you ability to connect to so many different booking sites around the world in no time. Another great thing is - they have their own PMS (LittleHotelier).

Cons

The support service. No words... Having problem during a weekend? Oh, sorry we have no one in the office you can speak about, leave a message... What? Response time for created cases is slow. Accounting: if you have several hotels: your bills could be mixed up easily. After being with them for 7 years quit only because of support service. Still do feel sad about that as I loved the software. Now we are using other software and each time I receive an answer from new software support in less then one hour I remember how I was waiting for SiteMinder answers for days!

Response from SiteMinder

Replied April 2018

Hi Zanneta, Thanks so much for your feedback and taking the time to review us. It's great to hear that you loved our product and found it so easy to use. We were disappointed to hear that our support didn't meet your expectations. The good news is that we improve our support service all the time and should you wish to come back to SiteMinder in the future, we'd love to chat to you about your experience. We hope your properties continue to be successful. Thanks again, Clare @ SiteMinder

FRANCISCO from Mar & Sol, Hotel y restaurante

BUENA ATENCION AL CLIENTE

Resuelven mis dudas con la configuración, la atencion al cliente es muy buena

Pros

la atencion al cliente es muy buena, son muy amables

Cons

No tiene la facilidad de poder integrar el pago en linea directamente con los clientes que hacen reservaciones en nuestro hotel, ya que los bancos de el salvador no se intengran a siteminder

Reasons for Choosing SiteMinder

Por la variedad de opciones que tiene

Mayores beneficios

Response from SiteMinder

Replied May 2021

Hola Francisco. Muchas gracias por compartir tu experiencia con nosotros. Nos alegra saber que nuestro equipo de servicio al cliente te este ayudando en todo lo que necesites. Es nuestra prioridad ofrecerte un muy buen servicio y que tengas acceso a una plataforma donde puedas realizar todas tus operaciones al mismo tiempo. Esperamos que a futuro podamos ofrecerte la posibilidad de realizar pagos a traves de nuestra plataforma en tu pais. Gracias por tu apoyo y confianza! Saludos, Jessica

Miss Leanne from Quintessential property

DO NOT USE FOR HOLIDAY LETS : COWBOYS WITH CONTRACTS

Sales person who tells you what you want to hear. This product doesnt work for holiday lets. And absolutely not as it states for 'Little' companies at all. Constantly told 'I will refer that to product development' - which has no answer or time scale to the problem and apparently zero guarantee of it being changed. 4 weeks of effort, I decide to cancel (within my 30 day trial) buy another product (which took 24 hours to install and set up) then I get a bill for £600 and a development person contacts me so I can help him understand the issues, wanting explanations screen shots etc (I have already sent this ).

Pros

The front desk is impressive if you had a small hotel. I was sold the product for a holiday let company, given a free trial and invoiced a full £600 because I made it live to test (the only way to test is to make it live).

Cons

This software is for a fledgling company, I run another company that turns over £20mill, I am not a stranger to software. The invoicing just doesn't work. The only option if you take a deposit is 'pay at property' . Also if you take payments yourself and not with their products - the invoice will not update the amounts correctly. All invoices were wrong in amount and direction to the customer how to pay. My communication emails to guests says 'Pay at property' - Support told me just write somewhere else on the email that they should ignore that and what they should really do.

Reasons for Choosing SiteMinder

Larger company - assumed the support would be better. I was wrong. Bookalet is a superior product with superior support.

Response from Little Hotelier

Replied April 2021

Hi Leanne, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We sincerely regret your experience and know our team has already been in touch with you to resolve your issues. We apologise for the misunderstanding around your free period. The offer of a free period (not a trial period) was made to you for signing an annual contract. When you cancelled your subscription, you cancelled within your contract term and hence received a bill for set-up and cancellation fees, both of which we have refunded to you. Customers always have a choice to pay month to month. The offer was understandably more attractive for the annual contract. Nonetheless, we will do our utmost to ensure that all options are reinforced for every future customer. Our product team researches new enhancements and prioritises the features that have the greatest impact for our customers. We have taken into consideration all your feedback about the invoices. Thanks again for your valuable feedback. Warmest, Mei

Cynthia from Whispering Woods Resort

Very user friendly.

Pros

We were looking for one product with which to manage our inventory for several different OTAs. This is what SiteMinder does beautifully. We are also able to offer unique specials on our own site by using Channel Manager as our booking engine.

Cons

The only criticism is minor. When using the calendar feature in the RESERVATIONS menu to jump to a specific date, after entering the start date, you must also go back to the last calender and page forward to the required finish date. For example, if it is Feb and you want to look at arrivals in August, after selecting the "From Date" of 08/01, the "To Date" does not automatically change to August, but remains in Feb until manually moved to August.

Upper management recommendation.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied February 2020

Hi Cynthia, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. We can pass along your feedback to our product team related to the calendar. We are always looking for ways to give our customers the best possible experience. As such, we regularly release products and updates which you can check out on the SiteMinder Release page here: https://help.siteminder.com/s/Releases?language=en_US It's excellent that you've gotten great results using the product! Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. All the best, Misha

Dick from Hotel Villa Antigua

useful, but improvable

The channel manager gave me flexibility to change prices regularly according to availibility of rooms and market changes. The bookingbutton gaves possibility to integrate direct hotel bookings into the system, although it hardly generates them. The accessibility to support is quite good and personal, although with some delayment exceptions.

Pros

gives good and simple overviews of daily availability and prices of roooms recepcionists can feed the information, with specific user permits offers connection with all OTAs important to us (and works on connecting with new ones) once they helped to establish connection with an OTA, which besides gave me a discount on their commissions

Cons

it logs out very fast, so sometimes you have to fill out the same information twice, which is annoying it doesn´t registrate allways cancelled reservations regarding the bookingbutton, it doesn´t give a lot of direct bookings. Not sure how it is possible to improve this.

Reasons for Choosing SiteMinder

personal contact, price, features fit in our overall hotel system management

Response from SiteMinder

Replied October 2019

Hi Dick, Thank you for letting us be part of your journey! And thank you for your thoughtful thorough feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you find our products helpful and time saving, and that you understand our passion for improving your service and customer experience everyday! Customers like you make it all worth while. We are always looking feedback on how to improve so we'll be taking back your feedback to our product team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. In the meantime, we regularly release products and updates which you can check out on the SiteMinder Release page here: https://help.siteminder.com/s/Releases?language=en_US We have more exciting updates coming in the meantime, so stay tuned and we hope that these improvements will make life easier for you, Dick. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner! Thanks, Misha

Christina from The Dylan Hotel at SFO

Suite of tools to effectively manage a boutique hotel or a large resort

Many. 1. The channel manager is very stable!! We have less than 1% of issues and even then there emails or the Siteminder extranet that we can easily double check. 2. Prophet is easy to use and pretty accurate. The weekly summary could have some improvements, like a percentage of rate increase or decrease of each of our designated competitors. 3. Booking button - That it is tied into the Channel Manager and Canvas makes it so easy. It is specific for hotels so it has all of the data needed. Super easy to build out a promotion or edit content. One suggestion, the ability to note a price drop, right on the rate. 4. Canvas - Again very easy to use!! Because it is designed specifically for hotels it has all of the necessary pages and some. 5. Siteminder has also recently partnered with TripTease-a website chat, pop-up promotion and rate comparison tool that you paste a script that Triptease provides onto your Canvas webpages. It's another added bonus. I have definitely seen an increase in reservations since we implemented it.

Pros

Having the entire SiteMinder suite of products has reduced our time spent managing reservations and has provided a brand presence that truly reflects our vision of a boutique hotel. Canvas has also improved the quality of guest interaction with our website, they are spending more time in areas like rooms, gallery and attractions. The pages are right there on the homepage easy for them to find and the layout is cleaner and more inviting to browse.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied March 2018

Hi Christina, Thank you for your great feedback. We are thrilled that you have had such a positive experience with our suite of products. It's exciting to hear that our website builder, Canvas has improved your hotel's website as it is such an important channel for any hotel. Thanks again and please let us know if we can be of any assistance. Thanks, The team @ SiteMinder

Fatima from Mnar CASTLE

Best choice we made for a channel manager !

We had a different channel manager when we started our business, it worked just fine but it had a lot of issues, & then we started looking, & we compared & tried demos for different channel managers, until we found siteminder, to be honnest we loved the sales person, they were convincing & we found everything we needed in Siteminder, they were very helpful during the mapping of rates & availability with all our partners, & they were very professional, working with us day & night until everything worked perfectly. They send emails whenever there is an issue & they resolve it in impressive delays, we never had issues with Siteminder honestly, it was perfect since day one, & it still is, the most unfortunate thing is that we compare all our other partners to Siteminder & it's hard to settle once you tried the best!

Pros

Availability of customer service is incredible, their very knowledgeable & will answer any question you have, never failed to respond to me in the whole year we have been working with Siteminder, they are very professional & will answer you in the best delays.

Cons

None, everything works perfectly for the time being

Reasons for Switching to SiteMinder

The previous product had several flaws

Response from SiteMinder

Replied August 2019

Hi Fatima, Thanks so much for taking time out to review us! We are thrilled to hear that you've gotten such great results using our products. We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. We value the feedback we receive from our customers and are continuously looking for ways to improve our service, so thanks again for taking the time to share this with us. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile :) Thanks, Misha

Moyyed from BookingWhizz

Leading Channel Manager

Pros

I have been using Siteminder for quite a while now and it has proved to be one of the most robust channel management softwares for the hotels. Here's how I am going to break down the Pro's of Siteminder : 1- Simple and Easy to Use 2- Supports many big, mid-size and small OTA's. 3. Reservation & Yield reports. 4. Connectivity with multiple Property Management Systems. 5. It's definitely cost-effective 6. Easy to set-up rooms, rate plans and map them.

Cons

Apart from all the good things mentioned above Siteminder still needs improvement in certain areas. The thing that I like the least about them are as follows : 1. Customer Support is terrible and very rarely would you get a first call resolution. 2. GDS by Siteminder is not being managed efficiently, the staff seems to have very little information on how GDS works. 3. Their turn around and on-boarding time sometimes take weeks.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied May 2019

Hi Moyyed, Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We have escalated this to our management and customer success teams who will be in touch as soon as possible. We can assure you that your support contact is currently working very closely with representatives from our product team to review your suggestions and feedback. We value the feedback we receive from our customers and are continuously looking for ways to improve our service, so thanks again for taking the time to share this with us. Thanks, Lauren

Yuki from Guam Reef Hotel

Easy to use software and very helpful and friendly customer service!

We have been working with SiteMinder for more than 6 years and it has been a wonderful journey. We started with channel manager + bookingbutton and expanded the business with SiteMinder to GDS and PMS integration area over the years. As an independent hotel, the services SiteMinder provides are essential to us and we are very thankful for their support!

Pros

The software overall is very easy to use and if I ever have questions, their customer support is always very friendly and helpful!

Cons

I wish there were more kinds of reports available on the channel manager module. It would also be great if the BookingButton has more features and as developed as major OTA extranets.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied June 2021

Hi Yuki, Thank you so much for your insightful feedback. We are so thrilled for having the opportunity to support you throughout your journey during these 6 years. It's customers like you that make what with we do so worthwhile. You will be please to know that our product team keeps working on making enhancements to the booking engine. You can check the latest product releases on this page: https://releases.siteminder.com/en/articles/5274866-may-2021-release-notes-new-features-and-improvements. Thank you so much for all your suggestions. It help us understand all your needs. We are always looking for ways to innovate and give our customers the best possible experience and our support team are always willing to help if you have any questions. Kind regards, Jessica

Daniel from Inmobiliaria Mandalay Hotel Brasilia

Excelente software

Siteminder permite actualizar muy rápido en inventario por la mayoría de los canales de venta

Pros

Muy buena usabilidad y conectividad. Se actualiza frecuentemente.

Cons

Ahora necesito que conecte con algunas agencias locales y aún no es posible

Por usabilidad

Reasons for Switching to SiteMinder

Siteminder permite actualizar el inventario más rápido y conecta con más canales

Response from SiteMinder

Replied May 2021

Hola Daniel, Muchas gracias por compartir tu opinion. Nos encanta saber que estas contento con nuestra plataforma. No dudes en ponerte en contacto con nuestro equipo de servicio al cliente. Ellos podran ayudarte con la conexion a otros canales. Tenemos mas de 400 canales de distribucion a los que puedes conectarte facilmente. Apreciamos tu apoyo. Gracias por elegirnos! Saludos, Jessica

Hans from Hotel Ambrose

Works as expected, tons of integrations

Simplifies my life, a lot.

Pros

Tons of integrations, at a pretty much fixed price. Lots of others charges per reservation, per connection, or whatever, but Siteminder only charges per room. Nothing else. It's super clear and transparent. Interface is fairly easy to use. I especially like that you can choose to resend a failed reservation, which usually fixes any problems. In general, Siteminder rarely causes problems, and there's very little I need to contact support about.

Cons

It still functions as a middle-man. Lots of new PMSs are offering integrated Channel Managers, and they will be more native, which will inherently have an advantage over traditional Channel Managers. Another thing is there support is super slow. You have to submit a ticket and wait for them to get back to you. Good thing though is that there is VERY little I had ever needed to contact them about. A few connections I'd like to see a better connection with, in particular HostelWorld and HotelTonight.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the great feedback - really pleased you enjoy using our technology. We'd love to hear more about how we can improve on those two connections so feel free to send an email to info@siteminder.com and we'll direct your comments to the right place. Thanks again! Clare @ SiteMinder

Abhishek from Chanalai Hotels and Resorts

SiteMinder with Chanalai Hotels and Resorts

Good overall experience with SiteMinder

Pros

Easy to Use, No. of Channels, Fast & Accurate

Cons

- Less Informative Dashboard - Limited Reports - No Auto-Generated Report (send through via email)

Number of Channels

Response from SiteMinder

Replied March 2020

Hi Abhishek, Thank you for letting us be part of your journey! And thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you find our system user friendly and efficient, and that you understand our passion for improving your service and customer experience everyday! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. All the best, Misha

Wayan from Anulekha Resort & Villa

Excellent Channel manager

If we request for accessing rate plan for New Online Agent, Siteminder Team immediately respond our inquiry. The Extranet in Siteminder is easy to use. We can know a lot of Online Agents which have been joining with Siteminder.com so that we can contact several of the potential Online Agents operators to make contract agreement . Siteminder.com give us flexible payment process. Indeed we have enjoyed to make working relationship with Siteminder.com. We are very satisfied with the Channel manager.

Pros

Updated rates and room availability

Cons

Increase or decrease the percentage of ROOM RATES in Channel's menu

Response from SiteMinder

Replied August 2016

Hi Wayan, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate it. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your experience with SiteMinder. We have taken your feedback on board regarding room rate percentage changes, we will keep you updated. Regards, The Team at SiteMinder

Javier from Dharma Home Suites

The very best channel manager out there

Managing multiple distribution channels individually could be a very daunting task. this helps streamline that process

Pros

It love the versatility the Channel Manager has. Very easy to set up new room types, connect to new channels, and creating rates amongst other things. I just love using Siteminder

Cons

My least liked feature of this platform is probably their booking engine. It's very archaic and not very user friendly. I wish they improve this part sometime soon.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied January 2020

Hi Javier, First of all, thanks so much for taking time out to review us! It's excellent to hear that you've gotten great results. We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. We have some exciting updates coming this year, that will directly improve our user-experience with Booking Engine, so stay tuned! Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. All the best, Misha

Maureen from Neerim Country Cottages

I have used siteminder for 9 years.

The software itself has never failed.

Pros

The desktop version has always worked well. I changed to resonline a few years ago but found their software to be unreliable.

Cons

The mobile version has a lot of problems. It is difficult to change any details once entered as in dates, number of people. It displays the lowest starting price rather than the cost you are about to pay, it then displays the cost on the next step in tiny font which is very misleading. When you select the payment details it glitches and the page can not be closed for finalize payment or go back.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied March 2018

Hi Maureen, Thank you for your feedback, we are constantly trying to improve our product experience for our customers and this feedback is very valuable. I have spoken with our product team for TheBookingButton and they have informed me that they are currently reviewing the design and user-flow and will be leveraging user feedback and user testing to validate and improve. Again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. If you have any further questions please do let me know. Kaitlyn @ SiteMinder

Isabell from MEININGER Hotels

The Channel Manager to connect your hotel

Overall we achieved a lot together already. The support for new set-ups is amazing and couldn't be better! From the technical part like developments and features we would be happy for some update of what is in the making.

Pros

- ease of use - very customer friendly - new features can be suggested and will find recognition - great & fast support

Cons

- some basic functions are still missing like sending MAXLOS / MINLOS to all OTA's - development of new features seem to take quite a long time - an update on the current developments would be appreciated

Response from SiteMinder

Replied July 2019

Hi Isabell, First of all, thanks so much for taking time out to review us! We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. We are always looking for ways to give our customers the best possible experience. As such, we regularly release products and updates which you can check out on the SiteMinder Release page here: https://help.siteminder.com/s/Releases?language=en_US It's excellent that you've gotten great results using the product! Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. If there is anything else we can do to improve your experience please let us know. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. Thank you. Best, Misha

Karu from Champion Hotel Singapore

Siteminder Reviews

To be honest, I am very satisfied using the product. Except on several occasion certain room categories have been booked twice despite inventories have been closed on channel manager. Beside these problem, overall it is an excellent product to use

Pros

Easy to manage and efficient Saves time

Cons

showing /sending room availability on certain ota channel despite inventory has been closed on channel manager therefore caused overbooking situation. If channel manager suppose to send real time room availability to all the mapped channels, how could it happend? As our hotel is in Singapore, we are not able to contact Siteminder's customer support directly during emergencies for advise. Only via emails and it could take few days to resolve the problem.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied August 2016

Hi Karu, Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that we're saving you so much time. Regarding your overbooking issues, please contact support as soon as or if they arise and we will be able to investigate this for you as it is not a regular occurrence to date. In any case, we're sorry you didn't receive the usual SiteMinder experience we pride ourselves on and will look to improve. Please let us know if you have any further feedback on info@siteminder.com. Regards, The Team at SiteMinder

Tim from C, DS & TR POTTER LTD (Cranleigh Bath)

The Best Channel Management Solution

Pros

Range of channels Range of other apps , PMS and booking engines Adaptability and flexibility of set up. Very reliable Great support Cost

Cons

Wish new feature could be added to Booking engine, such as loyalty scheme or secret rates to help us compete with OTA pricing.

Reasons for Choosing SiteMinder

They were the first offering this type of software.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied July 2019

Hi Tim, First of all, thanks so much for taking time out to review us! We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. We are always looking for ways to give our customers the best possible experience. As such, we regularly release products. You can check out our latest product releases on the SiteMinder Release page here: https://help.siteminder.com/s/Releases?language=en_US It's excellent that you've gotten great results using the product! Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. Thanks, Misha

Dominik from Hotel und Gasthof zum Hirsch

Excellent

Pros

At our hotel (Hotel & Gasthof zum Hirsch) we have been using SiteMinder technology for 3 years. We love that we can make changes to our Canvas website without needing professional IT background. Our direct bookings have increased by around 18%, we have more independence for 3rd parties and we are gaining a lot more traffic.

Cons

.....

Response from SiteMinder

Replied January 2018

Hi Dominik, Thank you for reviewing SiteMinder. We're pleased to hear that you are having a positive experience using our software for your hotel, Hotel und Gasthof zum Hirsch. We can't wait to continue to work with you to achieve more success in the future. Thanks, The team @ SiteMinder

Jim from Moondarra Motel

Siteminder for small motel

It is reliable which is of great importance to any business. Easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use, practicality, reliabilty. Daily arrivals in one report for all channels.

Cons

Could not fault Siteminder. Overall a very important part of my business.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied March 2020

Hi Jim, Thank you so much for taking the time to review SiteMinder! We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue providing you with the best possible customer experience. Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you find our system intuitive and user-friendly. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. We are here to help so please don't hesitate to let us know if a customer success person can reach out to assist you. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. All the best, Misha

Antonio from Hotel Andalucía

Una herramienta fenomenal

Lo mejor y muy destacable es la atención por parte del equipo de soporte y atención al cliente. Muy amables y profesionales. Además han apoyado al sector durante la pandemia con reducciones de cuota.

Pros

Facilidad de uso. Integración con la gran mayoría de los canales. Inmejorable atención del equipo humano.

Cons

No da la opción de integrar un TPV virtual de un tercero (banco)

Response from SiteMinder

Replied May 2021

Hola Antonio, Apreciamos mucho tu opinion y nos encanta saber que nuestro equipo de servicio al cliente te este ofreciendo una muy buena atencion. Con SiteMinder puedes manejar y procesar pagos facilmente. Puedes encontras mas informacion aqui: https://www.siteminder.com/es/hotel-payment-processing-solution/ No dudes en contactarnos a travez de nuestro chat en linea disponible las 24 horas del dia para cualquier inquietud que tengas. Gracias por ser parte de SiteMinder, Saludos, Jessica

Purwanti from Astadala Hospitality

Siteminder Friendly User

Siteminder awesome , be better and good service to integrated the system in the future.

Pros

Easier to use and handle sync data inventory, rates, etc to all channel agent online

Cons

More Quick response for any issue, sometimes on chat we need to queue.

Reasons for Choosing SiteMinder

All feature is easy to use.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied June 2021

Hi Purwanti, We appreciate your time sharing your experience with us. Great to hear you are finding our system user-friendly. We are definitely working on improving and making more updates to our system to make sure customers like you can take full advantage of all the features and channels available. Thanks for all your support! Warmest, Jessica

Alan from Settlers Motel

Long term user

We have been using SiteMinder for the last 10 years and have found it to be completely reliable and meets all our needs to operate a 14 unit 5 star motel.

Pros

We find the system very easy to use and quite easy to train new reception staff. We manually adjust rates and conditions on a daily basis to maximise occupancy and yield.

Cons

Mapping rooms can be quite confusing. Have found this quite time consuming

Response from SiteMinder

Replied July 2019

HI Alan, First of all, thanks so much for taking time out to review us! We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. It's excellent that you've gotten great results using the product and we love hearing that we can help simplify the training and onboarding process! Thanks again for being a customer. It means a lot to us. Thanks, Lauren

Cindy from Metropolitan Premier Hotel Taipei

I love Siteminder

Very good. I will recommend this system to someone I know.

Pros

Very easy to control the allotment/ rate. Very easy for reservation management.

Cons

Overall, I think this system is very good and easy to use. The only thing I hope is that more OTAs can intergration with Siteminder in the future.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied June 2021

Hi Cindy, Thank you so much for leaving a review for us. We really appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear you are happy with our system. We understand that having multiples channel is something that is very important for all of our customers. That's why we keep adding more integrations. So far we have over 450 distribution channels and we working to add more relevant international and domestic distribution channels in the future. Thanks again for your partnership with us! Warmest, Jessica

Neil from Holiday Lets Edinburgh

Gret channel manager

Great. It revolutionized my business 5 years ago, but I believe the market has changed since then and Siteminder will have to change with the times eventually.

Pros

Brings together most of my channels to one easy to manage place

Cons

Only works at a group of rooms/properties level. So I cannot list individual property availability which many sites require. For example - AirBnB work on a per property availability while Booking.com and Expedia work on the availability across your properties - like rooms in a hotel. Siteminder is great for Booking.com but does not work with AirBnB. Also I have two Booking.com listings, but Siteminder can only link with one, so I have to manually manage the second listing.

Wayne from Moana Sands Group

Very Satisfied

It is a one stop shop in updating and controlling inventory. As stated above the support is exceptional with very friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff. I am not a computer whizz and I find the support staff are very understanding of this.

Pros

I find the software very easy to work around and when you have any issues or problems the help facilities and also customer service staff are very helpful.

Cons

I have no negative issues with this software.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied July 2019

HI Wayne, Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We so greatly appreciate the time you've taken to do this and will share your feedback with our teams internally. Thank you for allowing us to be a partner in your journey. It's our privilege to be of service. Thank you, Mei Customer Marketing @ SiteMinder

MARIA from Alava Suites

Siteminder, sinónimo de problemas.

Un infierno.

Pros

Mi experiencia con Siteminder es tan mala que las posibles buenas funciones a describir de su software se ven eclipsadas por todos los problemas que me ha causado. Lo primero de todo, tiene un servicio de soporte lamentable, no por el trato de las personas, sino por la eficacia inexistente de las mismas. Personal sin formación y cero resolutivas, da igual el problema que tengas, no lo van a saber resolver de forma ágil, sino va a suponer días de llamadas, esperas y estrés (ahora mismo estoy esperando a que resuelvan un reembolso a un tarjeta y soy yo la que le estoy indicando cómo hacerlo. Llevo ya 40 minutos a la espera y aún nada)

Cons

¡Es la primera vez que escribo una reseña en mi vida! Son tantos los problemas que me ha ocasionado Siteminder que no habría espacio para describirlas todas. Una vez estuve sin motor reservas 2 días, porque lo actualizaron (que por cierto es PENOSO) pero resulta que este motor de reservas mejorado no se podía integrar con mi web. Me parece fatal que actualicen un producto sin terminar. Después, volviendo a motor de reservas, todos los huéspedes se quejan de lo confuso que es y puedo decir que 1 de cada 3 reservas que me escriben a través de mi web reservan por booking.com porque no entienden cómo hacer la reserva. Así podría seguir semanas, contando problemas y problemas con Siteminder. Si estas pensando contratarles, te recomiendo que recules, ¡te arrepentirás !

Response from Little Hotelier

Replied March 2021

Querida Maria, Lamento sinceramente los problemas que has enfrentado recientemente. Nos enorgullecemos de priorizar el apoyo a nuestros clientes, pero en esta situacion inusual, nos disculpamos por los inconvenientes causados. Segun tengo entendido, el problema del desembolso se ha resuelto. Recientemente, hemos actualizado nuestras politicas de reembolso e introducido ciclos de pago mas flexibles para evitar problemas en el futuro. Hace poco actualizamos el motor de reservas y el problema que tuviste fue solucionado apenas aparecio. El equipo de producto valora tus comentarios y los ha registrado como parte del proceso de mejora. Nuestro objetivo es seguir trabajando con clientes como tu para ofrecer un producto que se ajuste a las necesidades de nuestros clientes. Nuestro equipo seguira en contacto para asegurarse de que lleguemos al fondo de tus inquietudes y que las abordemos como una prioridad. Esperamos que nos permitas darte un mejor servicio. Cordial Saludo, Jessica.

Bertie from Ilfracombe House

Very basic platform, stay away

have spent plenty of time on it to set all the channels up so I haven't been able to move elsewhere but will be looking up other systems soon. Need to see what works better in this big market, They never ask themselves WHY Siteminder?

Pros

good software for a start off but then it stops there, updates they make are all useless technical support is good and prompt on very small issues but helpless if you ask for more, easy to use Channel Manager & BookingButton after the initial setup, monthly price is same as many other providers but what you get is far from good

Cons

- Cons - Siteminder & BookingButton are basic but you pay top price for nothing - the reservation templates that are sent over by email come in 2 pages long, - need to spend 20 mins to get card details for every booking -date picker widget is useless, just a square box with no options at all, customization not possible -reservation dates (check in/out) are delivered not in UK format -All OTA's can put a cut off time for same day bookings but Siteminder can't do it, you lock up at 10.30pm but at 11.59pm someone can still make a booking & turn up God knows about 3am -developing team in Australia makes 1 update in 2 years & never gets the messages from the helpless Technical Support team in UK, even then you know 100% it'll be a negative reply. - have been asking them for 5 years to add a simple *PROMOTIONS" tick-box to apply discounts to any day you want but they keep ignoring it, waste of time -tech support team in UK gives you their own versions of solving issues instead of passing feedback to HQs and following up the problems -they have a terrible Knowledge Base & expect you to pay professional web designers to integrate Booking & Availability widgets on website or keep with their ugly looking widgets, - Guests can cancel a booking but not modify it, not possible -keep sending them feedback for 5 years & they never cared to fix any of them, not good at all -been very busy & haven't been able to switch to another company but will do it very soon

Response from SiteMinder

Replied June 2017

Hi Bertie, Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We have escalated this to our management and customer success teams who have been in touch. We can assure you that your support contact is currently working very closely with representatives from our product team to review your suggestions and feedback and get back to you more information as soon as possible. We value the feedback we receive from our customers and are continuously looking for ways to improve our service, so thanks again for taking the time to share this with us. The team @ SiteMinder

Adrian from Gold Coast Airport Motel

Terrible support and a very basic system

We have been using Little Hotelier with Siteminder (same company) for almost a year. For a company of it's size, the lack of support is astounding. I am constantly chasing them up for answers for the most simple issues. Even after going to the head of the department, issues are still just left or put in the too hard basket. Aside from the lack of support, the biggest frustration has been how amateurish the system is. A simple thing like putting your own image as an invoice header has been ignored by them. To me, this is simple programming that could be done in a day at the most. Also, there is no guest profile or blacklist facility. To find previous guests you have to look at reservations, each reservation listed separately, not collating information. They brought in a function to add multiple guest names on a booking, not important. They really need to focus on what customers want, not what they want to do. The latest issue for us is the lack of reports. They provide a few but none of them match each other. Some include payments when others don't, some include extra items when others don't, none include credit card fees. Their response to this was trying to get us to sign up to their payment system. If you can't get the basic system right, why would we do that? We are looking at other systems to replace this one as even though we are only a small hotel, we expect much more than this basic system for the money we pay each month. Do your research before signing up to this software. The basic bones are there but the support is terrible and the functionality is very basic.

Pros

It puts bookings into the system via channel manager as it should, well most of the information but not all.

Cons

The lack of support and it not being able to do basic things like reports.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied February 2017

Thanks for your feedback. As you know, we have been escalating your suggestions directly to our team and we worked through your requests and gave you answers (and where possible timeframes) for each one. This is something we don¿t do very often, however we felt it was important as you were passionate about the suggestions. We have also put you in contact with our customer success team who have always been there to support you and your property. I believe they have reached out to you again this week to follow up. We are working on invoices. However, due to varying global regulations, it¿s a big project. We do understand how important this is, but we want to develop this feature properly ensuring it complies with international requirements. Guest profiles are also in active development and again we know this is important to hoteliers. With this in mind, it's especially disappointing to hear your thoughts on our support and I hope our team can continue to help you. Thanks - Clare @ SM.

Humberto from Travelercr

A great cloud services bundle

I work with many hotels, and having a tech solution that helps me save time and save money to the hotel is a must. I came upon siteminder looking online and I have already implemented it on several properties. Has everything you need to control your inventory and avoid overbookings. The website templates are also great, ease to use and fast. Its a tool that does what is meant to, helps you save time and helps you sell more.

Pros

Ease of use. Calendar grid lets me control everything Fast website builder Easy connection to OTA´s

Cons

Creating promotions on the booking button app should be better looking, not just a code

Response from SiteMinder

Replied June 2019

Hi Humberto, First of all, thanks so much for taking time out to review us! We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. It's excellent that you've gotten great results using the product! Thanks again for being a customer. It means a lot to us. Thanks, Lauren

Overall Good Experience

Pros

Very complete Channel Manager with everything you need to run several properties mapped through different OTAs. Working properly, never had a real issue. Their customer support got back to us promptly each time we had a problem in understanding something or for a set up. Like some says it's easy to use when you know what you're doing. It's a very professional Channel Manager. The price is also professional but nothing surprising when you have stability and efficiency. I would definitely recommend it.

Cons

Like I said above, it's a very professional Channel Manager so you should expect having troubles understanding what should be done and what should be left untouched. That has been the major issue for us, to understand what to manage and what not to touch. We didn't have the experience we have now with channel managers so as profanes it was pretty hard to do the set up.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied June 2018

Thanks so much for your positive feedback - we're pleased to hear the product surpassed your expectations. As always, our support team is available to help you navigate your set up and ongoing use of The Channel Manager. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any guidance. Thanks again for taking the time to review SiteMinder. Clare @ SM

Apichet from CHAP Hospitality Management Co., Ltd.

Reliable and wide connectivity

Siteminder still the most valuable and workable in their range. I love their service and product development.

Pros

I love its reliability and consistency of its work. The sales team and support team are professional and helpful. That’s why I always prefer Siteminder.

Cons

A bit high price when compare to many products in the the market however the value in return is a key.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied June 2021

Hi Apichet, Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us. We are pleased to hear our support team is doing their best to assist you. Our product team continuously works to make helful updates in our platform. We truly appreciate your honest feedback and support. Please feel free to reach out to us at anytime! Warmest, Jessica

Abby from TinyEstates

Horrible all around

Horrible- I would not wish this service for anyone.

Pros

I like that I can get out of using it as soon as possible- they make it time consuming to try to setup and get working but at least I can leave after months of horrible service and no functionality.

Cons

Absolutely no customer support- their phone line support always responds that everything is working when nothing is setup correctly. Their email support just never gets back to you. I have been manually checking reservations for nearly 6 months because of no help or functionality from Siteminder!

Reasons for Choosing SiteMinder

We were told it was the only Channel manager sync option with Frontdesk anywhere. We never would have switched had we known how horrible the experience was going to be .

Reasons for Switching to SiteMinder

We wanted to sync reservations across different platforms

Response from SiteMinder

Replied September 2019

Hi Abby, We're really sorry to hear about your experience as that is not usual for us. Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We have escalated this to our management and customer success teams who have been in touch. We can assure you that your support contact is currently working very closely with representatives from our product team to review your suggestions and feedback and get back to you more information as soon as possible. We value the feedback we receive from our customers and are continuously looking for ways to improve our service, so thanks again for taking the time to share this with us. Thanks, Misha

Affordable Channel Manager but Support is Lacking!

Overall Siteminder does what it needs to do and when everything is working as it should, the system is great, saves a lot of time and speeds up processes. For larger organisations that operate at high occupancies, it is inevitable that in occasions overbookings can come in.

Pros

Great all round system when everything is going well.

Cons

Support is very slow with a lot of chasing required. When things don’t go right and an error has been made between the PMS and channel manager a lot of finger pointing can happen. On some channels, some information like email addresses cant be delivered to the PMS.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied May 2019

Hi there, Thanks again for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We really appreciate your comments and we're sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't live up to our usual standards. Many of our 30,000 customers enjoy contacting us so to learn that this wasn't the case for you was disappointing. Kindly let me know if there's anything else I can help you with to give you a great experience with Siteminder. We thank you again for trusting us as a customer and look forward to solving your issues. Best, Lauren

Cary from Chevron Palms

Siteminder Feedback

Pros

Very smart and technical software, will continue to use. Especially the multi language customer service is much help, thanks for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always give me much much more help on any of kinds of problems, 5 star service for her.

Cons

could be more colorful or App download use.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied June 2021

Hi Cary, Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback. We are so happy our support team is doing their best to support you. You will be pleased to know that we are already working on a mobile application to make things easier for our customers. in the meantime we will keep you updated with any future enhancements. We appreciate your partnership with us! Warmest, Jessi

Marianne from South Pacific BnB Clifton Beach

Site Minder is like a personal assistant, taking care of the bookings when we are not available.

Pros

What I like most about this software, is the peace of mind knowing that the bookings are taken care of & I do not have to be concerned about double bookings. Especially as we are in Australia & a lot of our guests are from Europe & America, which is on a different time zone. Before we had SiteMinder we had a few double bookings & we had to relocate the guests to another BnB, which was disappointing for both us & the guests. The system is easy to access & navigate through, especially if you need to adjust the rooms availability due to a cancellation, or you need to close the rooms if you are going on a vacation yourself. It is reassuring that the rooms are showing the correct availability.

Cons

Overall, there is nothing to complain about. I just have to be aware if there is a cancellation, to go into the site & re-open the rooms. This is not a problem as the access is easy & straight forward.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied December 2017

Hi Marianne, Thank you for the great review. We love hearing feedback from our customers and really appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. We look forward to continuing this journey with you. Thanks, The team @ SiteMinder

Nick from Houston Towers

Think twice before you get committed to using SiteMinder hotel software package

we lost money because of technical issues with the Little Hotelier product from SiteMinder we use. Siteminder refused to compensate

Pros

The software we have consists of the front desk, channel manager, website, and booking engine.

Cons

It is not the software, it is the company that you have problems with. The technical support is not available on weekends. If you have a catastrophic failure on the weekend you are doomed. It happened to us. I personally deal with support people a lot because of the number of problems we have. Only a few know the product and can help. Most of the support people answering calls are not qualified and know very little about the product and are useless.

Response from Little Hotelier

Replied March 2021

Hi Nick, I regret that you've found that support has not met your standards, in spite of your strong experience with our product. Our support experts are actually available on weekends via live chat in your product. Technical escalation for critical incidents is something we treat seriously, and we have 24/7 escalation for this. I'm sorry if you experienced one and wasn't able to reach the right team, but our support lead is reaching out to you to ensure we understand what happened and avoid its recurrence. Our support team is put through intense technical product training to ensure they are best able to help customers like you effectively. We've gone back to review your case and our response to that to ensure we pinpoint, in this case, where it went wrong. The quality of support offered to customers is our legacy and a paramount priority. We appreciate your feedback, Nick. Our team is reaching out to ensure we fully address your concerns urgently. Regards, Mei

Kongkan from Bed and Terrace Chiang Mai

Easy to use software and help us save much time!

Pros

This channel management software help us save time a lot when compare to update manually in each channel. Report is also useful for check guest check in and check out dates.

Cons

Sometime the inventory update delay 5 - 6mins, but this isn't happen frequent. It would be great if system can instantly update.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied January 2018

Hi Kongkan, Thank you for taking the time to review SiteMinder. We're happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with our software and look forward to continuing to work with you to help your property reach its full potential. Thank you for your feedback on our inventory update loading times, we will pass this onto our product team. Thanks, The team @ SiteMinder

Alex from Wild Bush Luxury

Support for Using Software is Excellent

Overall, I find the system somewhat confusing, however the support team assist as best they can. I would say I am pretty tech savvy, and my issues are likely to do with the fact I was not on the team that chose and implemented this system.

Pros

The number of channels Siteminder connects with allows us a very simplified method of linking and updating our huge number of packages and rates options to many different channels.

Cons

I find the set-up often counter-intuitive and I rely heavily on the support team to talk me through various changes I need to make.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied July 2019

Hi Alex, First of all, we really appreciate your honest and insightful feedback. Thank you so much! Your feedback on the experience is invaluable to us and has been shared with our teams. We've been working hard to improve things for customers and are excited about what's coming down the pipe to make the experience much better! Stay tuned as we'll be sharing alot of new updates very soon. Thank you for trusting us with your business and we look forward to supporting you ahead. All the best, Mei SiteMinder

Dennis from Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

It must have create more functions

Good but wish more

Pros

Easy to use and connect with all channel distributions we want

Cons

A little and simple functions, no analytic the figures

easy to use

Response from SiteMinder

Replied November 2019

Hi Dennis, Thanks so much for taking time out to review us! We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. We value the feedback we receive from our customers and are continuously looking for ways to improve our service, so thanks again for taking the time to share this with us. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. All the best, Misha

Fadli from The Trawangan Resort

August 2016

Excellent assistance, thank you!

We are running at total 32 Rooms distributed on 9 active OTAs. Siteminder has do a lot to assist us in managing and distributing our room rate and availability with zero failure. It gives us more time to manage other things in our hotel.

Pros

Easy of use, features , friendly and very helful customer support

Cons

Everything is just fine so far

Response from SiteMinder

Replied August 2016

Hi Fadli, Thank you kindly for your review. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your experience with SiteMinder. You are able to implement TheBookingButton as an iframe within your website. Please contact SiteMinder Support if you would like further information on how to do this. Regards, The Team at SiteMinder

Saay from Management Consulting

very satisfied system

perfect, for our two properties,

Pros

i used siteminder sine almost 6 years a go and very satisfied-network system

Cons

very much likes to use siteminder and happy to be continue

Response from SiteMinder

Replied March 2020

Hello Saay, Thank you for taking the time to review SiteMinder! Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you have had great success using our system over the years. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. Thanks, Misha

Sally from Atrium Hotel and Suites

Worst Customer Support!

Worst customer service.

Pros

Easy for basic use, no installation cost, reasonably priced. This is where the pros stop.

Cons

The customer support!! The worst I have experienced. In fact it is non existent. Since years I have been trying to get a rate loaded, and I was not getting anywhere. I follow the steps and it says its loaded, but when client tries to use the rate code, they cannot. So they tell us they don't see the rate code. Anyways I gave up, since it was taking up too much of my time and getting nowhere. A few months ago, I ran into the same contractual issue with client, who insisted I load the rate code. This time, (due to my previous experience), I delegated the job to another colleague of mine and was hoping she would have a different experience. But no, she was given the same run around and got nowhere. She has given up too. We are still without that rate loaded, and don't think it ever will be. Not with siteminder at least.

Reasons for Choosing SiteMinder

Siteminder's price was lower than Generes.

Response from SiteMinder

Replied August 2019

Hi Sally, Thank you for your honest feedback, Sally. I am so sorry that you felt that you didn't receive the level of support needed to resolve the issue on rate codes to your satisfaction. I have personally escalated this to our highest levels of support to get back to you within the next two hours to make sure we truly listen to how we can help an important customer like yourself. We want to ensure you receive the support you deserve and meet the standards we normally provide to our customers. Thank you, Misha