• Pros

• "It's user friendly and good money for the value. It's advancing very rapidly and constantly evolving."

• "Xotelia is very easy to use and it gives us a good overview of daily arrivals and departures, as well as of the latest bookings. It is also easy to make a manual reservation. "

• "Very easy to use. You can use it in any computer with internet. Easy to find reservations, cancellations, etc."

• Cons

• "Needs some features added, and also tweak some of the existing features. They are currently working on these issues."

• "I would like to be able to update prices and availabilities for all rooms at the same time. Not one by one"

• "The Office of tourism software called "suite logiciel Ingenie" do not match your criteria, therefore It's impossible to share their calendars"

Browse Xotelia Reviews

Ibrahim from Crown Hotel Guesthouse

A fantastic service, highly recommended

My experience of Xotelia has been anything but positive overall. There are a few things that I wasn't happy with but you will find pros and cons to every channel manager etc The price for the amount/type of rooms you have can go up. So it is preferable for those with less or fewer types of rooms. But is still a milestone cheaper than any of the competitor such as free to book, my allocator or eviio. This is mainly because Xotelia doesn't charge commission on bookings. So you can save a lot, if you get most of your bookings on OTAs. The customer service is fantastic. My account manager Sorin was nothing but amazing. Super helpful and he really knows what he's doing. Rarely did I have a problem that he couldn't find the solution to. However, there were times that I had to pressure or spam him to get things done. There were days where he couldn't get back to me until the evening, and others where he would be with me the whole day, and I could get a lot done. But this is understandable, Xotelia is a growing company so the staff can sometimes have too much on their plate. And as we were just starting off there was a lot more to do. We also had an issue where my account manager put in the wrong codes for the rooms, which led to a few over bookings. But this was quickly and urgently dealt with. Another thing to note is that although the xotelia admin dashboard is great. You do need to spend the time to learn and get used to it. Your account manager will not do everything for you, or spoon feed you. I had to put in room codes, fill in descriptions etc. This is great at the same time because it helps you to understand the xotelia admin dashboard better. A few other nitpicks. Xotelia does not support some OTAs such as Priceline, kayak. However, there is a huge variety, including a two-way connection with Airbnb which I don't think any other channel manager offers. I was also upset that Xotelia didn't offer the automated email Trip review service for trip advisor reviews. Which their competitors free to book, and myallocator do. I contacted both xotelia and TripAdvisor regarding this matter. And got a 'no' from both. Please note that these are all issues that I have faced personally, and take nothing away from what a fantastic service this really is. The best in the market, and I will definitely be continuing to use this as my B&B progresses.

Response from Xotelia

Replied November 2016

Hi Ibrahim, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are fully satisfied with the Xotelia solution. Cheers, The Xotelia Team

Isuru from The Waves - Unawatuna

Overall a quality product

I was looking for a channel manager solution for one of my friend who runs a small hotel which has 4 different rooms. We were getting bookings from Airbnb, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and having troubles to update each and every calendar manually. Especially during the high season. I was looking for the cheapest channel manager and the Xotelia was the one. They don't have many features but definitely, cater our requirement. Initially, setup was bit painful because we had to enter all existing bookings into an excel file and then upload. Most of other channel managers like SabeeApp.com had cool features like importing all existing bookings automatically so that we don't have to do a thing. But anyway once this painful setup is over, everything works as expected. We were having some troubles when sending rates and availability to Airbnb channel. Then found out Airbnb has some high restrictions, so due to that reason Xotelia was so buggy. But it is resolved now. Now my friend who runs the hotel receive an email every morning, which room is free today, to which room guests are going to arrive today and their phone no etc.... We don't use a PMS, but this channel manager works like a one. When it comes to Customer Support, I think they are having very few number of people so, if you make a skype chat you will probably get a reply on next date. The email support also takes time unless you bug them all the time like I do. We can forget that delay in customer support because we hardly have to use them after the initial integration. The only drawback I see in this system is this is not mobile friendly. Since this is a web-based system, this doesn't display nicely on your iPhone (I double in iPad as well). You have to have a laptop with you if you are doing changes every time. But that also ok, because we get a mobile friendly email every morning that does the job.

Pros

Email sent in every morning about room status. Who is in the room, when they are going to leave, and who are going to arrive today.

Cons

Website is not mobile friendly, and there is no mobile application as well.

Response from Xotelia

Replied January 2017

Hi Isuru, Thank you very much for your email. We are very glad to hear that you are very happy using the Xotelia solution. We appreciate all the constructive comments and will use it to improve our solution. Kind regards, The Xotelia Team

Christos from HOTEL CASA ANTICA

Average

The support answers very late to emails (3 weeks later), even automated answers come in french, on the phone mostly french speaking staff... Unfortunately we do not speak french! It is not possible to print our weekly or monthly schedule. To print only by day doesn't make sense As for the booking engine, there is no separation for the payments for refundable (50% deposit ) and non refundable (100% charge) The calendar of last year is still open, so mistakes happened. Instead of loading for 2016, we loaded for 2015 An application would be nice for iOS or Android

Response from Xotelia

Replied May 2016

Thank you for reviewing our service Christos. Due to a high volume of requests, the answers have been delayed. Everyone in the support team speaks English, and half of the team is not French at all. Regarding the booking engine, it's not possible right now to have different policies. That's something we are working on. In the matter of calendars for 2015 being still displayed, they need to remain as most people use them as a reference for the year to come. You'll soon be able to print weekly reports, even though they are likely to change every day. An app for iOS or Android is not planned yet. We'll be investing time in making Xotelia more convenient on mobile devices, without an app.

Gretel from Rancho Labradores

Good product

I used this Software for a year. It is a good product if you have a small Hotel. They don't offer PSM, only channel manager. It is easy to use, but they created a Beta version for bookings and I started to get overbookings. I try to contact technical supper several times, and they answered me like one month later. I had to be very careful with the Beta version, because of that. After one year contract, I decided to try another product, with better costomer service. And with PSM to make my life easier.

Pros

Cons

Very slow customer service. They don't answer fast when you have the problem and need to solve it in that moment. They don't have live chat. The beta version has many mistakes, like over bookings. The mobile version is not very friendly, very small, not really for smartphones.

Response from Xotelia

Replied December 2016

Dear Gretel, Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied is the quality of our solution. Indeed, some features are in Beta version but for most of them you should be able to use them at their full potential very soon. Kind regards, The Xotelia Team

August 2016

Andrew from Les 2 Alpes Appartements.

Very helpful systems

I began looking for a channel manager about 2 years ago. I was advertising my 2 holiday rental apartments on 2 websites and was looking for more exposure. I had already experienced the dreaded "double booking" an unpleasant and sometimes rather expensive situation, which I was determined should never happen again, a more professional approach was required.

Pros

Xotelia is a straightforward set up, with very good support. It allows me to advertise on several international sites, with no chance of the dreaded "double booking" Regular updates remind me of any upcoming and new bookings. The software is quick and easy to access. The customer support is second to none.

Cons

Office hours. No bridge to my local Tourist office reservations.

Response from Xotelia

Replied August 2016

Dear Andrew, We are happy to hear our solution fits your need. We are looking forward a long lasting collaboration! Cheers, The Xotelia Team

Philippe from Le Moulin des Forges

July 2016

A Fantastic tool to manage a guesthouse business

The Xotelia software is extremely reliable. It save a lot of time by condensing all calendars in a same and unique system.

Pros

Its easy to make a booking, easy to find a reservation among all others. Great to be able to send a confirmation with all the necessary details for the guests

Cons

Response from Xotelia

Replied July 2016

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! You are our best ambassador :)

Michele from Starfish Studio and Retreat

Starfish Studio and Retreat

I have only had 1 issue with this program..I was never informed of a booking..and that was never resolved. It may have been a glitch between booking.com and xotelia..something was missed

Pros

when I find what I need it is easy to use and edit and fairly self explanatory

Cons

it can be difficult to find the tab needed to edit when it is under another tab

Response from Xotelia

Replied July 2016

Hello Michele, We thank you very much for your feedback. We give a real attention to your comments. It helps us to improve our product to better answer your needs. Cheers, The Xotelia Team

Jodene from JLBW Enterprises.

Extremely slow to respond, read the small print

None and they are charging me for service not received.

Pros

I have used several software programs for booking reservations. I was looking for very specific characteristics. I was initially impressed that a "training" was required to fully review the software. It APPEARED to be very personal attention and their desire for maximum success.

Cons

I could not review this software without signing up for a training. Like most others I breezed through the terms of the agreement in a hurry to get to see if this software would work for me. It turns out that by agreeing to the terms of agreement you are agreeing to being billed for 12 months for their service. Once I went through their training and saw the complete service and not having my followup questions answered I decided not to use this software. I was surprised to find that, despite not using their software for even one day, I am being charged for their services for 12 months. I emailed them and asked this to be corrected and to credit my payments due to not using their service and they refused. I let them know that I would do what I could to warn others of this little "trick" (who reads the small print? who would think that by going through the sign-up process, which happens all the time before seeing a product, in order to be introduced to their service they would charge for 12 months of service even though their services were never used?) So, beware. If you want to use this service they require that you go through a training to see what the service is but by agreeing to review their product via a training you are also agreeing to pay for a 12 month subscription. Secondly, the questions I had following the training were never answered. One email was "answered" (with a non-answer email) weeks later with an apology that they were SO busy.

Carolina from Caribo Cozumel

The worst customer service

I never experience a bad customer service like with xotelia. They never give you a solution, they never answer your emails or phone call, and they don't even care about it. They promise us 24/7 customer service and is a complete lie. I am looking for a better channel manager to change it. I am happy that I suffer 1 year and now I could cancel the contract!

Pros

Nothing

Cons

Customer service

Response from Xotelia

Replied November 2016

Dear Carolina, We are sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with the solution. We take your feedback really seriously. Our account manager manager will be in touch during the course of the day. Kind regards, The Xotelia Team

Efren from Cuevas La Granja

Good work tool

But not very good customer service

Response from Xotelia

Replied May 2016

Thanks for sharing, Efren. We are happy to read that you find our product easy to use! Be sure that all the Xotelia team is working on the support service! For any request, do not hesitate! You can reach us anytime via our website's chat, or via this phone number: +33 9 70 72 08 07 (Europe).

Rosmari from Ekeliden B&B

August 2016

We are very pleased with Xotelia

Both my husband and I like Xotelia. This software makes it possible to have more than one booking agency without risking double bookings. We also have good experience when it comes to product support.

Pros

Cons

When we need to change a booking, we must first cancel the entire booking and thereafter make a new booking. In this process we are always afraid that someone else for a minute or so can reserve the room we are on our way to reserve. But that is perhaps not the case?

Response from Xotelia

Replied August 2016

Hi Rosmari, We are very grateful for the review left! Remember you can get 2 extra month for free if you decide to refer us a friend. We wish you a busy summer season! Cheers, The Xotelia Team

Elina from KALIMERA VILLAGE

August 2016

Un outil important de travail

I work with xotelia 3 years now and I see the company evaluate, grow every year. Very important util of work and I'm really happy to have it. Still have things to evaluated more, but it is very very nice and useful

Pros

The immediate update of all the internet channel. This help to overpass over bookings problems.

Cons

Some channel still waiting for evoluation, like the link with Hotelbeds.

Response from Xotelia

Replied August 2016

Merci Elina pour vos feedback! Nous sommes heureux que notre produit réponde à vos attentes et espérons pouvoir accompagner votre établissement dans la gestion de vos réservations le plus longtemps possible. Nous vous souhaitons une belle saison! L'équipe Xotelia

philippe from Bed and Breakfast du Village

July 2016

Excellent online booking app for b&b's

For 2 year now, I use the Xotelia app for my b&b (5 rooms) and one tourist residence in Montréal, Québec. This is the perfect platform to manage my direct , Booking and Expedia reservations. My occupation rate has simply exploded!!! Xotelia is a human size and dynamic company and provides a great professional service.

Pros

Response from Xotelia

Replied July 2016

Hi Philippe, Thank you for the positive review. We are glad to hear that our solution helps you boost your sales! Wishing you a very busy summer season! Cheers, The Xotelia Team!

dino from centerapartments.com

Great Team, great solution, very thankful working with them

Working with xotelia is just great. They keep on supporting us from the very beginning and we always receive good solutions for our needs. They keep focus on their customers and their needs, what is very important for us. A very stabile system and processes go very well. We can absolutely recommend to other little and midsize business units working in the business of holiday apartments, hotels, etc. we are very happy, to build our own growth in a great partnership with xotelia.

Pros

very stabile, support, customer orientated

Cons

nothing

Response from Xotelia

Replied October 2016

Hi Dino, We thank you very much for your feedback. We are proud to be part of your business. Remember that a referral program is available in case you would like to recommend Xotelia to a friend. Cheers, The Xotelia Team

Philippe from Le Moulin des forges

Just perfect

I've been using Xotelia for more than three years now. I am totally satisfied with the service provided. The kindness and reactivity of the people always ready to help. I wouldn'd change for anything else.

Cons

Response from Xotelia

Replied November 2016

Dear Philippe, Thanks for the positive feedback. We are more than happy to hear you are satisfied with the service we provide. Cheers, The Xotelia Team

Lecomte from Les Jardins de Skoura

July 2016

PERFECT ! I used Xotelia since 2 years ago , and never I have a problem .

I used different software before Xotelia and never it's so easy, and never I met a problem on my planning and reservation. For me it's the best and perfect

Pros

very easy and secure

Cons

nothing

Response from Xotelia

Replied July 2016

Dear Caroline, Thank your taking the time to leave a review. We are very happy to hear that our solution answers your need. Remember we do referral deal : if you invite one of your friend to use Xotelia, you will get 2 extra months for free! We wish you a busy summer season! The Xotelia Team

ALEXANDER from L'AVENIR

L'Avenir, a b&b in Normandy

It makes sharing booking on line with other partners possible and easy, without doublebooking or answering the phone during the whole day. Productivity and serenity for a very affordable price. The invoicing feature of Xotelia doesn't fit yet our use.

Pros

The control and possibility it gives us to close reservations on the websites of our booking partners, while we still are able to sell the rooms on our own website.

Cons

The invoicing feature doesn't fit our use yet.

Response from Xotelia

Replied November 2016

Nous vous remercions pour votre commentaire Monsieur Biolan et vous souhaitons une très belle saison. Bien à vous, L'Équipe Xotelia

Jean-Marie from Le Second Souffle

Mon experience avec XOTELIA

It should be better in french but we appreciate the experience with XOTELIA every rooms available are in one place and it is easy to manage on the XOTELIA web site. We are very satisfied to be with this organisation.

Pros

everything

Cons

nothing

Response from Xotelia

Replied November 2016

Bonjour Monsieur Leduc, Nous vous remercions pour vos commentaires et sommes heureux de vous accompagner tous les jours dans la gestion de votre établissement. Bien à vous, L'Équipe Xotelia

Kamonsak from Old Capital Bike Inn

March 2016

Simple channel manager, but missing several features and some glitches.

1. The channel manager is generally reliable and interface is fairly easy to use. 2. The downside is that you cannot create promotions which will also show up for each room type's prices. It seems you can only do a minimum nights restriction but it doesn't show up as a promotion. It would be nice to be able to do other promotions and have it show as a special promotion when clicking to view the room type's prices, perhaps a drop down menu of different promotions, such as early booking rates, or long stay rates, or package deals with prices automatically adjusted to the guests booking dates. 3. Also vouchers are also not practical. It only serves as reminders. 4. Special rates can't be created by the user ourself. It can only be created through a sales representative, and contacting a sales rep and receiving feed back takes a very very long time. Sometimes a up to a week. And the replies often don't completely answer the questions ask, often because of the sales rep's language skills. 5. Occasionally there would be strange errors of double reports for every booking change into the mail.

Response from Xotelia

Replied May 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with Xotelia Channel Manager, Kamonsak. Our team is working hard on bettering the channel manager's features as well as our customer service. The international team is growing and we're doing our best to satisfy all demands. You may also find answers to your questions on the FAQ page: goo.gl/le5oSH.

Mike from 1

July 2016

Xotelia Channel Manager Works Great!

The Xotelia channel manager works great and I no longer worry about multiple reservations. The product can handle multiple guaranteed reservation websites (i.e. Booking.com, Expedia.com, BBCanada) extremely well and has its own website that I have linked to my business website. The service through BBCanada is excellent and they have resolved some technical issues quickly. I recommend the Xotelia channel manager product to any B&B owner.

Pros

The channel manager can handle 4 different guaranteed reservation websites and solves the multiple bookings problem. It also tracks bookings from and to other reservation sites so I no longer have to sign in to the other systems like Expedia and Booking.com.

Cons

All dates should be in written i.e. July, 1, 2106) format not numeric i.e. 01-10-2016.

Response from Xotelia

Replied July 2016

Dear Mike, We thank you very much for your message. It makes us very happy to know that our product answers your need perfectly! Wishing you a busy summer season, The Xotelia team

Hotel from HOTEL DE LA HOULE

July 2016

Makes the job and more...

Makes the job in linking the different channels without mistake . I like the bild system althought it needs some points to fix

Pros

a little PMS in development, and a price without to take yours

Cons

not yet because they develop ;)

Response from Xotelia

Replied July 2016

We thank you very much for using Xotelia! Your comments, good or bad, are always very useful to help us improving our solution. We hope our collaboration will last as long as possible! Cheers, The Xotelia Team

Dounia from Le Lys d'Or B&B

easy to use

Being a B&B and present in a few OTA's, it became very difficult to handle the different agendas and the automatic email confirmation to the customers.

Pros

it's easy to use, it saves time with the confirmation email and the channel manager.

Cons

impossible to move a reservation from a room to anither, even if the reservation is done manually.

Response from Xotelia

Replied July 2016

Hi Douania, We thank you for you review and we are happy to hear that our solution answers all your needs. Also, keep me in mind that you can refer us a friend and you will get 2 extra months for free. Wishing a busy summer season, Best, The Xotelia Team

Rob from Lucky Bug Bed and Breakfast

Glad to have this software

I was taking reservations from our website, Booking.com, Expedia, etc. and once I would get a booking, I would have to update all of the others so there would not be a double booking. This software took that task out and everything is updated in one place. It took some time to get it up and running, but well worth the effort. There are features that need work, and features that could be added and/or changed to make it more useful for things other than just bookings, i.e. printing invoices, etc. But I have been working with support and they are very receptive and are always striving to improve. I am so glad I ended up with Xotelia.

Pros

Consolidation of booking engines and display of availability.

Cons

Response from Xotelia

Replied January 2017

Hi Rob, Thank you for the much appreciated feedback. We are glad your experience with Xotelia is positive. Kind regards, The Xotelia Team!

ANDREA from Casa Acquario Genova

Very unsactisfied about this service

Pros

Xotelia it easy to use and provide some interesting features though not always working. I cannot really say I like something about Xotelia. Indeed, as soon as it was possible, I decided to switch to another channel manager offering, for the same price, a better and more reliable service.

Cons

Pour quality, does not fulfil the featured characteristics, continuous bug causing overbookings, credit card data missing, lagging behind retrieving bookings from the channels. All suddenly they transformed the customer care service phone number to a premium rate number (0.20 euros a minute). Apart from the good will of a single operator, general support is poor, ineffective and slow. Commercial support service it is even worst.

Methinee from Rachamankha Flora House

Helpful Chanel Manager Software

This Channel manager is easy for manage the room allotment and price. The customer service is very good.

Cons

The process of cut out the room allotment was quite slow when had reservation.

Response from Xotelia

Replied July 2016

Thank you for your review Methinee, all your comments are highly appreciated. It helps to better our product and service so that we keep you a happy Xotelia member.

Worst Customer Service

A basic software that works but worst customer service

Pros

It seemed affordable and though lacked a lot in features, the basic need was served so it worked for us. However, in this type of product, customer service is extremely important. We had always been disappointed and we have reached our limit so even though we just recently renewed, we have decided to opt out.

Cons

Customer service does not exist. It makes reservations and that's about it. There's a lot of important features now available in the market that will get your money's worth. As customers would be using this for the business, I highly suggest to look for better alternatives. This is a waste of investment.

Meir from Vacation Home Rental

Very bad experience, the customer service is the worst part, essentially non-existent...

Pros

The ease of use is good for a beginner, initially, the customer service is good but as soon as you pay & seek other assistance they will stop answering you.

Cons

Many standard features found on other channel manager are non-existent with Xotelia...You need to upload Airbnb rates manually, reservations & price changes often don't sync, the system glitches & crashes for weeks on end sometimes & customer service is an absolute catastrophe! This has had a bad impact on my short-term rentals, there have been periods where basic features such as updating rates & availabilities are unavailable for weeks! DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMENDED!

Maristela from Real estate

Don't buy their services, they don't offer support straight away, they will ask you to go FQA

I have paid for Xotelia's services and every time I email them they ask me to go to FQA. If you want to have their support, I mean someone talking to you explaining everything you must book an appointment that will take at least 15DAYS and costs 60 Euros.

Pros

It seems to have all functions you need

Cons

It doesn't work, extremely difficult to manage if you are not an expert in software, when you subscribe to their services, the company book an hour with you to explain how it works and after that you don't have any support unless you pay 60 Euros booked with two weeks advance.

Response from Xotelia

Replied February 2017

Hello, We are sorry to hear that you encountered issues using the Xotelia solution. Would you please send us you request number (number you receive when you send an email to support). We will do our best to solve your issues as soon as possible. Kind regards, The Xotelia Team

John from The Woodview Inn

Woodview Inn - Gananoque Ontario, Canada

Ingrid, my Account Manager and Ingrid, my go-to support have been wonderful. They helped guide me through every step

Pros

That there is almost 0 chance of double bookings. Also, I'm thrilled that I do not have to manually block out my bookings. Xotelia software has saved me a ton of time. I'm able to spend more time with my guests.

Cons

The videos were not very helpful. They moved a bit too quickly for someone new to understand all the steps.

Response from Xotelia

Replied August 2016

Hi John, We are very grateful for the review left! Remember you can get 2 extra month for free if you decide to refer us a friend. We wish you a busy summer season! Cheers, The Xotelia Team

John from Cham Condo

Overall satisfied of my experience with Xotelia

Joined Xotelia 10 months ago for my condo. The onboarding was smooth and the channel manager quite easy to use. The experience is + so far

Pros

Affordable Comprehensive Easy to use

Cons

Need their team to do the connexion.

Jean-claude from Le Nid du Monestoy

July 2016

Xotelia a good management tool

I use this software Xotelia be fore 4 months I am very satisfied. IT let me manage and well.It allows me touche centralize and visualize everything on a single pièce of media it is m'y faithful compagnon e acheter Day tout visualize m'y Day.

Pros

Simplicity, quickly, comprehensive management central

Cons

Nothing

Response from Xotelia

Replied July 2016

Dear Jean - Claude, We thank you very much for your comment. Also, remember you can always refer us a friend : you and your friend will get +2 extra months for free :) Best, The Xotelia Team

LUKA from COSTA AZUL

They are hotel channel manager, but a lot of the times software it is not working as it should.

You do not get the benefit of what it supposed to do

Pros

Affordability was the thing that attracted us to this software, nevertheless with overbookings it is not cheap at the end.

Cons

Overbookings happened multiple times and and customer support always blames you (you as hotel manager didn't manage to insert reservation or availability) and never really solves your problem. Maybe because they are cheaper than others they do not include that great service but overall experience disappointing as it does not serve the purpose - avoiding overbookings and wasting time managing everything manually

Response from Xotelia

Replied June 2017

Dear Luka, We thank you very much for taking the time to review our products. We will make to take into account your account to improve our services. Kind regards, The Xotelia Team

michael from Baan Thamarchat

Worst service ever!

Three months that my rates and Content Updates XOTELIA are wrong on different sales site like Tripadvisor, holidays letting. These errors now carry me harm because of cancellations of reservations. My villa usually 300US$, XOTELIA value and edit it 98US$ per week :( Obviously it brings load of inquiries for nothing! Thank you Xotelia!! XOTELIA only responds to my emails after 3 weeks and not even a phone call, despite my emails, my cats, my calls! ... Yet I have a GOLD contract but apparently as one takes care of its customers in XOTELIA. (Yes you can check, Michael Arnoux, Baan Thamarchat) XOTELIA your contract made me lose money! Instead of gain time and money as you advertise! KATIA KLUZNI thank you for the worst customer care I have ever received on average three weeks to reply to my emails without providing any solution to it. You're amazing!

Cons

Customers service

Vincent from Shiki Properties

Maybe we were unlucky but that was disastrous

None

Pros

Very promising Channel Manager with a lot of good tools and options. Great functions and options for connecting with all OTAs and manage rates. We heard a lot of good things about Xotelia and that's why we went for it but looking here on the last reviews we feel that we might have had to check a little more before going for it.

Cons

As beginners at that time and with few knowledge on how to set up everything it was very difficult to deal with the interface and worst of all nonexistent customer service that basically stopped us from trying to set up everything. The contract has been immediately terminated and we didn't even received the promised free first month. Disastrous experience for us but as I previously said, it might be only us who have experienced this kind of experience.

Very bad service, very slow or no assistance at all

I had many synchronization problems, I wrote to them but they ignored my requests, I is very frustrating also considering that they put the prices up this year without improving anything!

Isara from Little Home Ao Nang

February 2016

Great customer service with great functionality at affordable rate

We have only used the product recently. What we like most about the company is their customer service. We have never a problem with contacting support and on the website itself there is a chat tool that you can request support to contact back. The rate is very affordable. Although is mainly functioning as a channel manager, there is almost unlimited list of channel you can apply to. Thanks a lot to Pawekorn, especially to help us with training.

Response from Xotelia

Replied May 2016

Thank you Isara, for you kind comments on your experience with Xotelia. We are pleased to make you happy with our service and want to ensure you that we're making all the efforts to keep it that way! Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information!

Sompod from T-Boutique Hostel

May 2016

Included all necessary function in one platform

Pros : - Easy to organize all the function - Good supporter service - Good value for small accommodation business Cons : - Sometime the system is unstable, find out some error need to re-log in - Laggy synchronization sometime

Response from Xotelia

Replied May 2016

Thank you Sompod for reviewing our service. We are pleased that you point out our efforts to provide you for good support service and an easy-to-use product. For the rest, we're working on it! Your comments are precious to us as they help us in perfecting the Xotelia Channel manager.

Antonio Daniel from Finca Portizuelo

Unsatisfied

It is (or it functions) as a beta version. To many inaccuracies, especially in the billing module but not only. The whole program is quite rigid without flexibilities to customize according to the needs of each business. But the worse thing of Xotelia is the customer service. Limited attention hours, no phone attention on weekends, nobody answer Skype calls, the IP phone numbers of Xotelia in France do not allow the use of phone cards, e-mail messages are answered after weeks... Actually, there is no real customer service.

Response from Xotelia

Replied July 2016

Dear Antonio, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are indeed developing new features to the Xotelia service. We are sorry to know that you encountered difficulties using our product. We are growing fast and are still a small team. Be sure that our customers are highly considered by each of us and we are doing our best to answer all the demands.

Gretel from Rancho Labradores

Very good

Just ajust the time zone, so that the day doesnt close before. The time zone is now from Europe, I need it to be from Mexico, please (-6) Thanks

Response from Xotelia

Replied May 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Gretel! We are happy to count you as our members! If you still need any help with your Xotelia account, please contact the support team: +33 9 70 72 08 07 (Europe), we'll make sure to solve the problem!

Thammasarn from Your Place Inn,Karon

February 2016

Good product, Excellent costumer service.

This product is easy to use. it made life out of busy. and the best thing was the customer service (Paweekorn) .She very kind and gentle.When i have problem she always solved it.

Response from Xotelia

Replied May 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, Thammasarn! We are happy to know that our efforts show results and we wqnt to make sure that it continues.

Anthony

Domitila from La Trimardière

Essential tool in an interconnected world

The centralization of a Master's degree schedule is today one requires given the multiplicity of the partners. Xotelia is an easy to use, reliable tool and with a good return on investment.

Response from Xotelia

Replied November 2016

Hi Domitila, Thank you for the much appreciated feedback. Wishing a busy season, Cheers, The Xotelia Team

Louise from Du Repos Bed and Breakfast

To much application for nothing

I love Xotelia, I save lots of time. The only thing I don't like, there is too many pages that we do not need. We have the same thing on different pages.

Response from Xotelia

Replied January 2017

Hi Louise! Thank you for the feedback. We will take your feedback into consideration. Best, The Xotelia Team

Rick from Cando LLC

Waste of time and money

We are now using Xotelia for a couple of months and our experience has been awful. This was the first time ever using software like this and any question we had was answered in about a week in horribly spelled English (French Company). Signing me up was perfect, but that was also the only good experience we had. We can not sync our existing AirBNB, we are having issues with same day check out and check in as the system works on days and not nights

Pros

Have not found a single PRO on XOTELIA

Cons

The complete suite is a mess and a total waste of time

Zoe from Let No Regrets

If only there was customer support!

Not sure how to review Xotelia as we never managed to set up! Despite that they were happy to keep getting their fees every month (6 months). I would suggest they have a fixed cost for set up and then take normal fees. In my experience I would NOT recommend someone to use their services due to lack of customer service. There were 2/3 week delays on responses and answers were very vague.

Pros

Affordable

Cons

No customer service

Response from Xotelia

Replied January 2017

Dear Zoe, We are sorry you encountered issues with our customer support. We will use your feedback to improve our solution and our service. Kind regards, The Xotelia Team