• Pros

• "Easy to use and it can be modified to increase usage. "

• "Ease of getting a Background Check started, turnaround time and reliability of background check."

• "The software is great, rarely have any issues with the exception of operator error and the EZ Screen staff is always very helpful."

• Cons

• "The only con I have is that they don't integrate with our staffing software. But even despite that, we have chosen to stay with them over swapping to one of the companies that does integrate."

• "I wished I could add services without calling the Denver office. "

• "Really nothing, we have been able to get whatever data we need and the team is always there to help us understand what options are available."

Browse EZ Screen Reviews

Angela from A-GAs

Industry: Chemicals

HR Manager

Completely satisfied!

Pros

EZ Screen allows you to know the status of the background through the entire process. Packages were created with our exact needs in mind. EZ Screen has the quickest turnaround and cheaper than the company we were using prior.

Cons

The only thing I don't love is occasionally we have to contact customer service to help us select a new selection site, if the candidate already went through the process and chose a site but later changed their mind. I would rather be able to fix that myself if possible. But when I do need help, customer service is quick to resolve. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Reasons for Switching to EZ Screen

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing and worked with him when I worked for another employer. I trusted him. He gave me the tutorial and I was sold. I was so dissatisfied with HireRight, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out at the right time.

Lazka from Scrivas, LLC

Best Switch!

Pros

We really took the time to make the decision of changing Background Check companies. When we had the few implementation meetings, we immediately knew we had made the right choice. The Customer service provided by EZ Screen is exceptional, besides their system being user friendly. If we ran through any trouble, we had someone answer our call or email within minutes. To top this off, their prices are better than what we were paying. Extremely happy with the decision!

Cons

Nothing I can think of. We are extremely Happy with the system.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Screen

Initially was price, then it was price and customer service.

Bill from Freight All Kinds

Recruiting Mgrs Review at FAKINC.

Great job and easier that most to use.

Pros

Easy to use and it can be modified to increase usage.

Cons

I wished I could add services without calling the Denver office.

Diana from SITE Staffing, Inc.

Fantastic Service

Pros

The customer service is out of this world. I've vetted many background check companies over the last few years, and the way that EZ Screen set themselves apart for us was their incredible customer service. I always get a quick response whether via email or a phone call. I deal with a dozens of vendors and none of the others compare.

Larry from Vision HR

Outstanding Service

Very good, really responsive, provides exactly what my clients need.

Pros

The team at EZ Screen has a great product and a support team that is really responsive. We have had some unusual requests over the years and they have come through every time. If you ask them a question, it is rare to wait more than an hour to get a response. Highly Recommend

Reasons for Switching to EZ Screen

Price and familiarity with the team members.

Mendy from LaborExchange, Inc.

Great Value!

In the staffing industry, we have to weed through a number of candidates to find the best fit for our clients. While a trusting face always goes a long way, you never really know who you're getting until you run a background check. I am confident in the reports EZ Screen provides and knowing this gives me a certain amount of assurance and satisfaction that I am recommending the right person for the position. Without EZ Screen Solutions, this would be a much more difficult and time consuming decision.

Pros

EZ Screen Solutions is very user-friendly and they offer a wide variety of background packages. We have been a customer since 2016, and they continue to provide a great value compared to other companies that offer simular services. I have had several companies ask to provide me with a quote and none are even closely competitive with them for comparable services

Cons

This product is super user-friendly and customer service is just an email or phone call away!

Value

Reasons for Switching to EZ Screen

The decision was mainly for value. The product we receive from EZ Screen Solutions is more valuable for the money than what we previously had gotten.

Donna from Elevate Workforce

Very Reliable and Quickly Returns Request

Quick Responses and very helpfull staff.

Pros

Cons

We never have any issues so there is nothing I could put for what I like least.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Screen

Currently I feel that EZ Screen does a great job and will remain loyal to them.

Casey from West Coast Surrogacy

Happy with service

I'm happy to report that I am happy with EZ Screen Solution services and look forward to many more years of service!

Pros

EZ Screen Solutions website is easy to navigate through. Very user friendly. I run background and DMV reports monthly and find that the reports are professional but easy to read. I'm also happy to report that the cost to run the reports are very reasonable.

Cons

My only two request/suggestion would be adding a "back button" when I am putting information into the system to run a report I am not able to go back to the previous section to update or change anything. The only option I have is to delete and start over. The second request/suggestion: I ran background on a husband and wife and put the same SSN in for each application I ran. (I understand that, that was human error) however, this was not caught until after the reports were sent to me. I was reviewing the reports and found that it was run twice for the same person even though the names and DOB were different the SSN were the same. Unfortunately, because of this we had to wait for the one application to be updated and background and DMV run again. I am overall truly happy with the service, the above comments are just suggestions as I know I would want to be made aware of anything that I could do to better the service.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Screen

I was very happy with the last company/service i was using, however the reason we decided to move over to EZ Solutions was because we were looking for ways to lower the cost but still have the quality of service.

Emily from Avitus Group

Easy to Use Background Checks

We love EZScreen - the customer service is always great about responding promptly and with information that is useful. The tool itself is very user-friendly.

Pros

I love the simplicity and accuracy! The information is reliable, accurate, and very easy to comprehend. I also really enjoy that the software comes with the necessary state disclosures as well as the paperwork to send to a candidate if you choose to rescind their offer based on background results.

Cons

I don't think there is anything I would change.

Rafael from Mission Health Communities

Great software, quick turnaround time and great customer service

Very positive. We made the move initially to save money and ended up very pleased when the turnaround time for background checks was also much quicker than our previous company.

Pros

Cons

EZScreen has everything and offers everything we could ask for.

Cost.

Cost initially

Mike from ProTouch Staffing Inc.

EZScreen Is Fast, Efficient, and Cost Effective

Good Service, Good Value, Good Product

Pros

ProTouch needs to be able top access thorough background checks quickly. We require Federal, State-wide, and County checks. We have found EZScreen is the fastest and most cost-efficient software for our Company.

Cons

Every once in a while when we get logged out of the system, it takes time to receive the code email to get back in.

cost and time

Leslie from Touchtel Communications

One stop shop!

I trust and depend on this site. Even when something quirky happens, I email the tech and get a response quickly.

Pros

I like that I do not have to navigate through multiple pages or sites to see the information that I requested. It's all displayed together and it's very user friendly.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like. It's a perfect tool for my company.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Screen

This was in place when I began working with my company.

Karen from Touchtel Communications

Touchtel Review

This is a valuable tool for us as we are constantly opening new locations and need staffing. I feel much more comfortable hiring people now that have been put all potential hires the screening process

Pros

It is very user friendly, very quick results for the most part and very reasonably priced.

Cons

Some states take too long to process through the court system

The presentation [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gave to my boss. He is amazing

Melanie from Brester Construction

Easy use and quick results

Pros

Easy to use. Step by step functionality makes it quick to get through.

Cons

I use this program to access background checks for potential employees and I've never had any issues.

Bryce from Valley Drive Properties

EZ Screen is GREAT

Would highly recommend it to others looking for screening software

Pros

Quick & easy to use. Results come back in a very timely manner.

Cons

Everything has been great, no complaints

Reasons for Choosing EZ Screen

They provided a package of what we wanted for results and the price was fair.