What are FoxHire users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using FoxHire software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love how easy and functional this is to use for our team."
  • icon"The team was incredibly responsive and helpful. They were an absolute dream to work with despite what a small fish I am."
  • icon"The program was super easy to use and gave all the features I needed to get the correct information per placement."
  • icon"The set up up quote feature is still alittle confusing."

Browse all FoxHire Reviews

• Have you used FoxHire and would like to share your experience with others?

Kinga

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great product to track your contracting business details

Great company, very good service and support.

Pros

The layout, design and ease of navigation makes it easy to find what you need.

Cons

Cannot really use it when we have 1099 contractors, it is only good for W2 contractors in our experience.

Reasons for choosing FoxHire

We use People 2.0 in addition to Foxhire now. We have used Foxhire for many years, but when we have professional contractors to place in our assignments, they are usually 1099s and Foxhire makes it tough to get them hired, so we use P20 for those.

Bob

Foxhire review

Easy to use, can put lots of info. regarding clients and candidates such as notes and comments to get a quick read on the candidate or job.

Pros

Easy to use. User friendly. Lots of features.

Cons

seeing mote information from other recruiters regarding our candidates who apply to their jobs.

Pam

Foxhire software

Pros

Software is predominately very easy to use.

Cons

I wish the database search features were more accurate.

Value of the software

Ryan

May 2022

Really appreciate the support and accessibility

More than the software, I appreciate FoxHire's efforts and support. If I have a question I am responded to as quickly as possible. If I need guidance on how to use the tools I am engaged by patient and informed staff who will walk me through it. I highly recommend FoxHire.

Pros

The software part of Foxhire's services are intuitive and easy to use. I've never had any issues with the product.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I'd like to do more contract placements so that I can use it more often.

Jeffrey

Ease of use | Strong Functionality | Great Customer Service

Pros

I've used the software as well as the team at Fox Hire for many years (when they were named a different company). They have always been responsive to any questions, concerns and needs that I had. I find their software easy to use, good interface, never had any issues. Everyone on my staff had similar experiences. If there ever was a question, the team at FoxHire were quick to respond.

Cons

As with any software, it takes some initial getting use to... but once onboarded, there were no issues whatsoever.

Cynthia

Fox Hires Back office services

It is very easy to reach our customer service contact and she is very responsive. She even asked the IT team to reformat a report to make it easier to print.

Pros

We utilize FoxHire to handle the back office functions including the payroll and billing for any contract projects we have. They do an excellent job signing the employees up on line so that we do not have to get involved. Then they collect the timesheets and invoice our clients weekly. We log on to see the weekly activities via an easy to access report. They send us our profits via ACH so the funds hit our account quickly.

Cons

There were a couple of times that I felt they should have been more assertive collecting payments that were slow.

Reasons for choosing FoxHire

The transistion from Top Echelon was seamless with many of the same employees.

They sold the company.

Sean

FoxHire Employer of Record Software Review

FoxHire's Employer of Record software automates the traditional manual tasks associated with timesheets and other legally required onboarding documents. I would definitely recommend!

Pros

This software is very easy to use. It solves a variety of issues that inherently occur with manual record keeping.

Cons

This software has been fully functional from day one so there are no cons so far.

Duncan

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent tool to support contract staffing for small businesses

Very positive.

Pros

All in all, the product is very easy and intuitive - really from client contract initiation through consulting onboarding and management, it is simple and straightforward. Also, I've found customer support to be very responsive and helpful.

Cons

Really no concerns or complaints - a few times I've seen a delay from the time an invoice is closed/paid to the time I receive an acknowledgement but when I've checked in on this subject, the customer support was extremely responsive.

Reasons for choosing FoxHire

I was already using the Applicant Tracking Software called BigBiller so using FoxHire to support contract consulting business was very simple.

Debbie

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Out of state partner for payroll

Overall the support has been excellent our contacts always supportive and responsive.

Pros

The time entry was fairly easy and approval process quick

Cons

The set up up quote feature is still alittle confusing

Reasons for switching to FoxHire

Our old vendor stopped supporting smaller companies

Brian

Industry: Machinery

Contract Manufacturing

My experience was excellent.

Pros

I'm a direct hire placement firm. A client had the need for a contractor. I dreaded thinking how much work it would be to set it up. Contrary to what I thought, this software was very easy to use. The few questions I had were answered by the team at FoxHire. When I had follow up questions they were very easy to get in touch with and got all of my issued answered quickly.

Cons

There wasn't anything I couldn't figure out or get a quick answer from the team at FoxHire.

Reasons for choosing FoxHire

FoxHire was recommended to me by a very reputable company.

Jordan

Dip into the world of contract employees easily with FoxHire

Easy. Fast. Supportive.

Pros

It was very easy to setup my account and get to work. Very good and prompt customer service.

Cons

I thought the options and reports were a little lacking. But then I figured out that I forgot to request the admin access, and then it opened up with options.

Reasons for choosing FoxHire

I was told of FoxHire by a recruiting owner colleague of mine.

Recruiter Use of FoxHire

This was our office's first time using FoxHire and we will definitely use FoxHire again for any of our contracting needs.

Pros

The FoxHire Team was very instrumental in getting us up to speed in using the FoxHire software and being able to track our candidates hourly work progress as well as payments by the hiring company. Summary page is very beneficial. Again, huge thank you goes out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for all her help from beginning to end.

Cons

Not much. Just a small learning curve at the beginning of the process, but again, the FoxHire Team did a great job of talking us through the beginning.

Yvonne

Med-Hire Review

When it was top-echelon, there were no set up fees. Since you implemented a $250 setup fee for each candidate, you lost our business.

Pros

Easy access throughout the portal. Weekly reports. Direct deposit.

Cons

It was very easy to implement. We do not use it very often so at this time see no room for improvement.

adam

Traveler

Pros

Easy to set up the information for our client to make payments and get the information on our candidates.

Cons

Wasn't always easy to find where the candidate was in relation to filling all the information out before an assignment could start.

Bill

User Friendly and Understandable

Pros

I've used the FoxHire software for about two years setting up placements with my clients. It is very easy to use, intuitive and serves all my needs.

Cons

Can't think of any cons. Great product.

Jamie

Super Easy to Use

Pros

Cons

I really didn't have any negative cons that were strong enough to mention.

Deb

Review of Foxhire

Pros

It's very intuitive and easy. It is appealing to the eye

Cons

I wish I had one login and able to view me as a "client" and me as a recruiter that uses the software.

Geoffrey

Set it and forget it!

Overall experience was great. The FoxHire team takes care of 95% of the setup and explains everything clearly throughout the process.

Pros

Once a placement is on boarded, FoxHire handles everything else and there’s little, if any, involvement on the part of the recruiter, which is great!

Cons

Real time reporting capabilities and greater visibility into placement activities would be nice to have.

Donald

Expereince with FoxHire

It allows me to provide contract staffing services to my cleints in any state without the burden of covering payroll, holding insurance in every state, and handling all the reporting required when you have people on a payroll.

Pros

Ease of use, and calrity of work flow. When you do have a questions the company reps are quick to respond.

Cons

I would like to be able to run 1099 quotes just like I can run W-2

STUART

Great Product with Excellent Service

I found FoxHire when I needed a service to provide payroll and insurance for a new client that wanted to hire a contractor. Setting everything up was very easy and the FoxHire team has been very helpful with any issues along the way.

Pros

FoxHire makes it very easy for me to track my contractors and the account finances

Cons

There are no real negatives using FoxHire.

First Time User

Pros

Cons

There wasn't anything I didn't like about the software

Billy

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Amazing company!

Pros

I love how easy and functional this is to use for our team!

Cons

It's perfect, the way it is! There is nothing I would change.

FoxHire