• Pros

• "The layout, design and ease of navigation makes it easy to find what you need. "

• "This software is very easy to use. It solves a variety of issues that inherently occur with manual record keeping. "

• "Once a placement is on boarded, FoxHire handles everything else and there’s little, if any, involvement on the part of the recruiter, which is great!"

• Cons

• "As with any software, it takes some initial getting use to... but once onboarded, there were no issues whatsoever."

• "There were a couple of times that I felt they should have been more assertive collecting payments that were slow."

• "Cannot really use it when we have 1099 contractors, it is only good for W2 contractors in our experience. "

Browse FoxHire Reviews

Kinga from Insight Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great product to track your contracting business details

Great company, very good service and support.

Pros

The layout, design and ease of navigation makes it easy to find what you need.

Reasons for Choosing FoxHire

We use People 2.0 in addition to Foxhire now. We have used Foxhire for many years, but when we have professional contractors to place in our assignments, they are usually 1099s and Foxhire makes it tough to get them hired, so we use P20 for those.

Bob from True North Consulting

Foxhire review

Easy to use, can put lots of info. regarding clients and candidates such as notes and comments to get a quick read on the candidate or job.

Pros

Easy to use. User friendly. Lots of features.

Cons

seeing mote information from other recruiters regarding our candidates who apply to their jobs.

Pam from BST SandStone Executive Search

Foxhire software

Pros

Software is predominately very easy to use.

Cons

I wish the database search features were more accurate.

Jeffrey from Kingfish Technology

Ease of use | Strong Functionality | Great Customer Service

Pros

I've used the software as well as the team at Fox Hire for many years (when they were named a different company). They have always been responsive to any questions, concerns and needs that I had. I find their software easy to use, good interface, never had any issues. Everyone on my staff had similar experiences. If there ever was a question, the team at FoxHire were quick to respond.

Cons

Cynthia from Spyglass Search Inc.

Fox Hires Back office services

It is very easy to reach our customer service contact and she is very responsive. She even asked the IT team to reformat a report to make it easier to print.

Pros

We utilize FoxHire to handle the back office functions including the payroll and billing for any contract projects we have. They do an excellent job signing the employees up on line so that we do not have to get involved. Then they collect the timesheets and invoice our clients weekly. We log on to see the weekly activities via an easy to access report. They send us our profits via ACH so the funds hit our account quickly.

Reasons for Choosing FoxHire

The transistion from Top Echelon was seamless with many of the same employees.

Sean from Technical People

FoxHire Employer of Record Software Review

FoxHire's Employer of Record software automates the traditional manual tasks associated with timesheets and other legally required onboarding documents. I would definitely recommend!

Pros

Cons

This software has been fully functional from day one so there are no cons so far.

Duncan from Lighthouse Search Partners

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent tool to support contract staffing for small businesses

Very positive.

Pros

All in all, the product is very easy and intuitive - really from client contract initiation through consulting onboarding and management, it is simple and straightforward. Also, I've found customer support to be very responsive and helpful.

Cons

Really no concerns or complaints - a few times I've seen a delay from the time an invoice is closed/paid to the time I receive an acknowledgement but when I've checked in on this subject, the customer support was extremely responsive.

Reasons for Choosing FoxHire

I was already using the Applicant Tracking Software called BigBiller so using FoxHire to support contract consulting business was very simple.

Jordan from JMH Talent Solutions

Dip into the world of contract employees easily with FoxHire

Easy. Fast. Supportive.

Pros

It was very easy to setup my account and get to work. Very good and prompt customer service.

Cons

I thought the options and reports were a little lacking. But then I figured out that I forgot to request the admin access, and then it opened up with options.

Reasons for Choosing FoxHire

I was told of FoxHire by a recruiting owner colleague of mine.

adam from Medical Search Associates

Traveler

Pros

Easy to set up the information for our client to make payments and get the information on our candidates.

Cons

Wasn't always easy to find where the candidate was in relation to filling all the information out before an assignment could start.

Bill from Career Development Partners

User Friendly and Understandable

Pros

I've used the FoxHire software for about two years setting up placements with my clients. It is very easy to use, intuitive and serves all my needs.

Cons

Can't think of any cons. Great product.

Yvonne from Med-Hire

Med-Hire Review

When it was top-echelon, there were no set up fees. Since you implemented a $250 setup fee for each candidate, you lost our business.

Pros

Easy access throughout the portal. Weekly reports. Direct deposit.

Cons

It was very easy to implement. We do not use it very often so at this time see no room for improvement.

Deb from True North Consulting

Review of Foxhire

Pros

It's very intuitive and easy. It is appealing to the eye

Cons

I wish I had one login and able to view me as a "client" and me as a recruiter that uses the software.

Jamie from The Executive Group

Super Easy to Use

Pros

The program was super easy to use and gave all the features I needed to get the correct information per placement.

Cons

I really didn't have any negative cons that were strong enough to mention.

Geoffrey from Rightly

Set it and forget it!

Overall experience was great. The FoxHire team takes care of 95% of the setup and explains everything clearly throughout the process.

Pros

Cons

Real time reporting capabilities and greater visibility into placement activities would be nice to have.

Donald from DMB Staffing Associates, LLC

Expereince with FoxHire

It allows me to provide contract staffing services to my cleints in any state without the burden of covering payroll, holding insurance in every state, and handling all the reporting required when you have people on a payroll.

Pros

Ease of use, and calrity of work flow. When you do have a questions the company reps are quick to respond.

Cons

I would like to be able to run 1099 quotes just like I can run W-2

STUART from Strongbranch Services

Great Product with Excellent Service

I found FoxHire when I needed a service to provide payroll and insurance for a new client that wanted to hire a contractor. Setting everything up was very easy and the FoxHire team has been very helpful with any issues along the way.

Pros

FoxHire makes it very easy for me to track my contractors and the account finances

Cons

There are no real negatives using FoxHire.