• Pros

• "Great customer service and very user friendly."

• "It does payroll very well and is easy to use for the end user."

• "Ease of use. Clients love it. Robust self service."

• Cons

• "The mobile capability is weak - the app works great but only includes a few options, and the website is not optimized for mobile devices."

• "I tried calling to get back into my account and nobody answered, on top of that their voicemail box was full so I couldn't even leave a message! Horrible"

• "TIME AND LABOR WITH RESPECT TO SCHEDULING AND REPORTING. ALSO, NEED AUDITING TOOLS OF FGIELDS (EX DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS)"

Browse iSolved Reviews

Wendy from Bio-Gro, Inc

Industry: Chemicals

Great Product!

Great implementation experience. Was able to take payroll process from 1.5 days to 3 hours

Pros

Functionality, ease of use, hr& payroll in one system. Ability to create own content in University, better employee tracking from an HR perspective

Cons

Having to purchase mojo in order to conduct performance reviews-i wish it was included with hcm. I'm just starting to figure out what I don't have access to as an administrator.

Brandy from Thunderzone

First time experience

It was a rough start as we are brand new to ISolved. I think that the transition could've been done a bit better and eased new clients into it rather than abruptly. I think the customer service side needs more work, as well as the follow-up time.

Pros

I like that the platforms are easier to navigate through. I like that you have several options as far as time and payroll go.

Cons

I do not like the interface for the mobile view. I think updates should be done more frequently or covering more of the major issues as we are in a society of mobile devices and needing easy access to change/update information.

Reasons for Choosing iSolved

We didn't choose iSolved by choice, we were transitioned in because iSolved bought out our previous payroll company. We thought that it would be better than the company we were with based on the demos, but had an extremely rough start and second guessing that decision. I think that maybe it will get better and if not we will have to go separate paths. I'm learning a lot but will need more help to figure out what I want to do.

greg from BEI

Not so Happy

Just o.k. If it was not for representatives, probably would have left a long time ago!

Pros

navigating the system is pretty easy. Did love representative in support.

Cons

Do not like waiting on hold for support, and waiting for a call back is a good option, but can be on the phone myself when i get the return call. Don't like the fact that the system does not have a good scheduling module, how to go outside to purchase scheduling module. Seems like the I solved platform is getting outdated, and the company is having trouble staying up with the latest technology. Been having a terrible time with timesaver support and getting PTO set up. Dont like the fact that are taxes were not paid.

Michelle from INIT Innovations in Transportation

Great Product for the Money!

We are utilizing the complete iSolved HRIS modules with the exception of MOJO. Payroll, Benefits, Time, iHire, LMS, COBRA, 401K file feed.

Pros

I like that it is user friendly, and that iSolved continues to upgrade their features because they are listening to their customers requests. Administratively, I have found this system to be much easier to use than previous HRIS systems. The implementation team was great!

Cons

That salaried employees cannot use the absence function because it is tied to payroll. For our company, our salaried employees need to be able to change approved time off after payroll has been run, which unfortunately locks down that time frame, so we are forced to use our old HRIS system to track salaried emloyee PTO. Also, there is no one single place that has transparency for employees to see all of their time off accruals and transactions. Also, does not do payroll in Canada.

Reasons for Choosing iSolved

iSolved was a complete HRIS system, looked user friendly for both the employee and the Administrator and I was correct!

Morgan from IH Mississipi Valley Credit Union

Getting better all the time!

iSolved is a great system and I love that there are new updates all the time!

Pros

Easy to use for both admin and end user.

Cons

I wish there was a favorites menu for reports

Reasons for Choosing iSolved

We bought iSolved through an Accounting firm because we value the specialized support they offer such as actual CPA's, tax experts, HR experts, etc.

Stephanie from SAERTEX USA

Industry: Textiles

Great HCM for small/medium size businesses

Overall, iSolved is a great product. They are constantly improving and I can't wait for what's to come!

Pros

I like that the product is all in one and that it is relatively easy for my employees to find the information they need.

Cons

The things I like the least would be the change in customer service, I enjoyed having a dedicated rep; we got to know each other and our people. The growing pains have been a challenge (especially with the tax team -- but we're HR professionals, we get it!!). I wish some features that were promised years ago, actually have been implemented.

Cost, User Interface, Features, Customer Support

Rebecca from ASSISTED RESIDENTIAL SERVICES

iSolved HCM Technology Review

iSolved has been a definite improvement over our previous software experiences.It is a great asset!

Pros

I love that this software is constantly being developed to offer greater benefits to organizations. I am looking forward to the improved scheduling features. Customizing reports and payrolls is a huge benefit.

Cons

Scheduling is still under development. Look forward to trying the improvements!

Alexis from Chopra Enterprises

Good review

It has really good reporting and the university is very helpful.

Pros

It is very user friendly and has a lot of capabilities

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like. Everything has been very helpful

Kelly from ASEC

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

iSolved HCM Technology Review

Oor accountign department has had some major issues with iSolved. As far as Ledgers ad taxes. Also, our invoices have not always been correct.

Pros

I like that iSolved is your one stop shop. I can get any information on an employee that I need. I like how it cuts down on most paper work that we need for compliance relation issues.

Cons

I am the benefits coordinator for my company therefore I have some issues when it comes to edi feeds and what the limited capabilities are for our companies benefits. It can also help to be more user friendly. We use it everyday, but we have some users that do not use it as often and there are some things that are difficult to find.

Reasons for Choosing iSolved

When I came to my company iSolved was already in place, however I am a former user of Paylocity and I was very happy with them.

Lisa from Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie

Great for small businesses

Lacks in the area of communications.

Pros

Reporting ease User friendly Payroll previews

Cons

Lack of customization Timing of hot fixes

Cost Contract (terms)

Suzanna from Coastal Payroll

iSolved - There Are Highs...There Are Lows

Pros

iSolved lends well to quick and efficient implementations. The Payroll processing component is user friendly (for the most part) and helps our clients streamline their payroll processes.

Cons

The overall navigation is not intuitive. We have received this feedback from both our new hires (Service Bureau Users), our Client Users, ESS Users, and Partner Users. But...the biggest problem is the lack of support. The two areas of opportunity we see here are better QA for product releases and restructuring the support process. Netsuite is a bottomless pit of despair. Getting help shouldn't be so hard. The ticket submission interface is atrocious; for the most part the support staff doesn't dive into the problem, let alone the solution. We have to do all the leg work when there is a glitch that we didn't cause. It seems like the emphasis is placed on the development of the product, whereas partner and client support is not a priority.

cynthia from NorthPoint Health & Wellness Center, Inc.

AssetHR and iSolved

It has been very good and has resolved many issues from streamline the payroll process, data entry and eliminating errors. We are excited about adding iHire to our platform. Also, the open enrollment function ROCKS!

Pros

AssetHR and their customer services is above industry standards. They are responsive and helpful EVERY time we need assistance or have a "dumb" question. Love the relationship we have with the team and technology is great.

Cons

Sometimes the main tabs can be confusing as I am a new user. Not clear where to find things.

Reasons for Choosing iSolved

The ability to have the relationship with AssetHR as well as their support. As shared earlier their customer service is par to none.

Cynthia from guilford child development

Good Product

I really enjoyed the system so much better when I had dedicated customer support. Since the new customer service platform, it has been much more difficult.

Pros

I love all the available features. There is so much that can be done with this product.

Cons

Report Writing can be very difficult. Need the ability to pull both payroll and HR together more seamlessly.

September 2016

Amy from Voila Auto Group

September 2016

HRIS Review of Infinisource

Pros

That they have improved the product considerably, on an ongoing basis, over the last 2 years, which means they will continue to improve it as things change going forward.

Cons

That I was sold on it being an "all-inclusive" product 2 years ago, when it was not. It was a product that had integrated several partner products into one, which always means glitches and problems as information is translated from one system to another. Now they have changed that, but am now even more skeptical of what the sales folks tell me than before, unfortunately.

Becka from Malheur County Child Development Center

iSolved HCM Technology review

lots of time saving

Pros

All encompassing, clean view, Employee interaction

Cons

customer service response time, inability to see more than one screen at the same time

Cost for capabilities

Deanna from IMCO Carbide Tool Inc.

iSolved HCM Technology Review

The software if phenomenal. The customer service, once you are able to get ahold of someone, is very knowledgeable. The tax area needs some major improvements, however, I am certain this is being looked into and my issues have been assigned personal attention and are being handled. Overall, I rely on this software on an hourly basis and I cannot even fathom using any other software (and I've used a few in my past).

Pros

Functionality, Flexibility, and Ease of Use for HR, Payroll, and employee users.

Cons

Honestly, the iSolved team is very open to hearing anything that we think could be improved with the software. So, the items I like least about the actual software are irrelevant, as they have been shared with iSolved and I am sure they are looking into ways to improve the software, as they continuously do.

Susan from Accu Data Workforce Solutions

iSolved HCM review

Pros

User friendly with full HCM features and continued expansion

Cons

UI needs a facelift and the support team takes a prolonged period of time to address issues

Valerie from Bankers' Bank

Comprehensive and Service Orientated

I am very pleased and feel I am getting a great value for my money

Pros

The software meets all your HRIS and payroll needs. The additional services through Infinisource and FMLA administration are useful for a small HR team.

Cons

I'd love to have more options for security that can be assigned to each area such as Assets only instead of the overall category. Customer service can be slow to respond.

Audra from Wickens Herzer Panza

There's good, there's bad, and there's ugly

I also want to point out that when comparing vendors, be sure to inquire if you are charged for every employee or just those participating in FSA. It recently came to light that we are being charged a per head fee for every employee, regardless of whether they participate in FSA or not. I have to look into this further, but I don't think this was true when we were with ADP.

Pros

As an end-user employee and as an admin of this product, I find it to be robust in its feature set and easy to navigate. The GUI is fairly clean. In fact, I like the PRODUCT so much that I previously wrote many glowing reviews; alas, things have changed on the customer service end.

Cons

We started using iSolved January 2016 and everything was AMAZING until shortly after Infinisource spun off iSolved as its own company. Sadly, since then, we have had numerous tax issues. More importantly, when you report an issue to the tax department, it takes eons to hear back from them. In fact, I have had to repeatedly pester them to get any sort of response. I want to be clear that the general (non-tax) Customer Service is fairly good, it is only the tax customer service that is a major fail. It is because the tax issues are so frequent and take up far too much of my time, that I have been left with no choice but to go back to bid Q1 2020.

Reasons for Choosing iSolved

Robust software at a very good cost at the time.

Hailey from IMCO Carbide Tool Inc

iSolved HCM Technology Review

I wish we had our own Customer Service Rep. It's much easier to have a specific person to call into and that gives an opportunity to have a good relationship with that Rep.

Pros

I like that it's very easy to navigate!!

Cons

Understanding the Client Management and all the functionalities. Would like to have more training.

Karen from Demountable Concepts, Inc

Love the Software-Not the Customer Service

Up until now it has been great. However, I have a tax issue and I'm trying to figure out where the mistake is. It is impossible to get support. General Customer Service tells me that I need to wait for the Tax department to respond, but after 15 days of calling and emailing, I am still waiting. This is totally not acceptable. If they want to keep customers, there should be a 24 hour turn around.

Pros

Price, functionality, ease of use, ability to generate my own reporting

Cons

Customer service. If you have a simple question, it is easy and I admit they always answer the phone. If it is more technical and requires a different department, such as tax, you will wait and unacceptable amount of time.

ariel from init

great product

Pros

easy to use and a clear explanation of each item

Cons

not as flexible as possible, would like to be label things as we wished

Rhonda from PayPro HCS

System review

They have helped our service bureau grow because of the many products. I hope they continue to expand the product so we can remain relevant in the marketplace. Our company absolutely made the right choice for us by moving to iSolved.

Pros

It has allowed our business to grow because of the broad set of features it has. We have been on the product for almost 5 years. I love the fact that they continually expand the system.

Cons

support. The limited ability to have meaningful input on product enhancements

Reasons for Choosing iSolved

Believed they had a better product that would scale across our entire client base.

Rosanne from Williamstown Bank

I'm glad I made the switch

Overall I really like using iSolved and I'm excited to expand our usage as we grow our business.

Pros

the importing of data and the ease of processing payroll

Cons

I'd like to be able to see what the employee sees similar to a login as customer available to me in other admin portals I work in.

Rebecca from Utah Power Credi tUnion

Connect 2019

I really like, and like it even more after the confernece

Pros

I got my money's worth on the first day.

Cons

Classes would run out of the handout before all people attending could receive one.

Stephanie from J&H Oil Company

Industry: Oil & Energy

iSolved HCM Technology Review

7 - my CSR is great.... but I usually have to email about 2-3 times if things were "sent up" a level. And once things are sent up and fixed, I am not notified.

Pros

it can be pretty user friendly when it comes to manager/supervisor/ee view's.

Cons

The set up of items can be very confusing.... and if one thing is done out of order, the entire setup doesn't work. And only sometimes can you go in and edit it.. in onboarding, you have to start almost completely over for a simple change .

Jenessa from COMPanion Corporation

Terrible product with terrible protocols

As an employee, user of iSolved for payroll, I completely despise this software. It is actually inconvenient in every aspect; iSolved is slow to the point I'm unsure if it is even working, an organization does not exist for users to perform tasks and customer support is not available for non-admin users even when it requires for an error page to be fixed! The product is so slow that even a "quick punch" takes extended moments to complete. If you go further into the program it only gets worse. Try setting up a request for PTO and you are muddled to believe the program didn't notice you pushed a button. oh, wait for it. it is thinking!! Back to requesting PTO/editing absences thinking you've found where it is located to realize the organization is really expressive creativity. "Employee Absences" and "Time Off Requests" are delightful in the fact they are both the same thing but are they really? You can perform one function in both but all other functions are split apart between these tabs pushing you further into a maze of the program. Forget about remembering how you did it the first time. When it comes to requiring to update a password the procedure is completely backward. Changing a password for a payroll system should be done during work hours. However, it is always on a Monday morning when I can't clock in and need to take the time to create a new password forcing me later to have my time card edited. It is possible to send an e-mail out a couple of business days before giving the option to either update it when it's convenient, during work hours! Bringing me to my last complaint that brought me to write a review, Customer Support. I have a great appreciation for customer support centers, they always get the brunt of frustrations and then continue to make sure the customer is satisfied. I feel they are the biggest asset in a company. I completely understand the problems that arise if you let a non-admin user contact customer support as every company has different procedures and that is why you create an admin. However, I am not allowed to contact customer support to clear error messages, my administrator needs to. Even when the program directed me to do exactly that. I am then directed to "take a screen shot of the required information", send it to my admin and have them forward it along. This is extremely inefficient. I will never recommend this product to anyone due to the fact that it is slow, unorganized and inefficient. I am shocked by how much our company is paying for this unprofessional program.

Jessica from Ranger Die, Inc.

Great and Getting Better All the Time!

Whenever I've had a question, the customer service has been exceptional. I receive clear answers about what is or is not possible, and have seen clear evidence that enhancement requests made by users are not ignored.

Pros

I love that employees have a single sign on for payroll, time, benefits - everything they need. iSolved has countless features that make managing HR more efficient and they are adding more all the time.

Allison from Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie

Industry: Law Practice

Good, but simple...

iSolved has been a good system to use, at times the simplicity of the system has been limiting.

Pros

The system is easy to navigate as an employee; it is very straight forward.

Cons

As a system admin, there are limited opportunities to customize the system to best suit our Firm. The customer service is not the best. iSolved does not communicate well with their clients when there are known system or compliance issues. I wish this was an area they were more proactive on.

cathy from Aviation Systems Engineering Company

Industry: Government Relations

Tax issues need more attention

There are many benefits to Isolved, it would be almost perfect if the tax department was better run.

Pros

payroll processing is great, new employee set up is great

Cons

Attention to customer service and tax filings needs to be improved. Our company should NEVER receive a notice from a state or federal government for not being compliant when we purchase this service and pay our taxes on time.

suzanne from ASEC

Industry: Defense & Space

needs to be more user friendly

It has been very helpful for the new EEO1 Component 2 requirements. Very proactive. They are always willing to help improve the product.

Pros

It has a lot of potential to customize for your company. You can track almost anything.

Cons

It is not intuitive. The tables to create on one screen before moving forward is difficult. It is not a linear thought process.

Jamie from 21st Century Equipment LLC

Industry: Machinery

iSolved HCM Technology Review

Pros

The platform is very flexible. Being able to import payroll data and other data sets. Easy to use. Lots of standard reports and a great report writer module.

Cons

Lately, customer service has been slow or non responsive to email inquiries. I don't like having to explain my issue multiple times if I don't get the same representative if I have to call back.

Maged from CSC

Easy to use but customer service is a REAL CHALLENGE!

I have been with SAGE/Paychoice before getting dissolved into iSolved. The migration was a horrible experience! I did not see initiative from the new company to leave a good customer experience for the first few months, so decided to leave the company to another provider

Pros

Easy to use interface - flexibility in having different rates for the same employee Nice HR companion feature! On-demand service, free of charge, to answer HR questions with a 24-hours turnaround time

Cons

Customer service needs lots of improvement. Account rep change is unprecedented and could take a few days till request for assistance is answered. At times, the online button chat/help was off, without any justification! The interface can be enhanced to simplify PTO calculations

Stephanie from Wipfli, LLP

Excellent HCM

Pros

Ability to customize for our clients' needs. Mobile application is great.

Cons

I wish it had more capability with tracking FMLA.

Reasons for Choosing iSolved

Partner support provided by iSolved is superior.

Veronica from Unlimited Restoration

Pros

I like that it is comprehensive. It combines multiple functions into one location.

Cons

That my team is unable to reset their passwords when they don't log in for long periods of time.

Michael from Accu Data Workforce Solutions

Honest

Positive and looking forward to more

Pros

Very user friendly. Allows a wide variety of options for our clients

Cons

Time for updates. Customer serivce response time. Starting to feel outdated view

Reasons for Choosing iSolved

Far better options and team. Forward thinking and dedication to putting out a better product.

Katy from Shields Manufacturing, Inc.

Much better than what we had before

Overall pretty easy to use, it's just lacking some features I would like to have a fully integrated system instead of partners for Benefits and applicant tracking. Was a big step up from our previous system- OnlineEmployer where we used paper time cards and manual data entry.

Pros

ESS, Onboarding, Time cards. Viewing pay history and stubs, web-based access. Manager approvals of PTO requests and PTO Balance/accrual tracking and rules that automatically adjust accruals based on length of service. One database for most information, partners for benefits administration/carrier feeds and ATS Partner.

Cons

Access options are clunky- would be nice to be able to activate certain access by individual rather than setting up groups. Most of the setup has to be done by the payroll company, must go back and forth to set up certain things and special check runs. Time off requests do not project balance at the time of the request, only based on current balance.

Jacklyn from MassPay, Inc

iSolved Product

Great technology with a lot of potential.

Pros

User friendly from a client user perspective

Cons

Ongoing bugs and issues caused by new releases. Reporting options from a SB standpoint. Many of the new products and features are added outside of the software and become difficult to learn, train, support and troubleshoot.

otto from Wipfli LLP

User Friendly HCM

Pros

It does payroll very well and is easy to use for the end user.

Cons

Hardware and Timekeeping - we fairly consistently experience the same issues with connectivity with the clocks without any simple or timely fixes. Timekeeping still can't handle blended OT which automatically takes us out of certain industries.

Jennife from Encompass EM

Making the switch was the best decision we've made!

Pros

Ease of use. Clients love it. Robust self service.

Cons

Sometimes the support can be slow. Our clients expect answers and solutions fast and it is difficult when that is out of our control.

Megan from Gibson

Super like

Pros

I really like isolved. There are a ton of features that can be personalized and used as needed. Functionality is intuitive and responsive. Customer service is great.

Cons

I have not run into any real issues at this time. Sometimes report generation is a bit slow, but nothing worth noting.

Janice from semrhi

FMLA reports

overall, I enjoy the product

Pros

We are able to code FMLA leave which is better than before .

Cons

Reports are not truly functionally .We have to do a lot of manual calculation to obtain true leave hours. Suggestion is to add all FMLA leave together .

Reasons for Choosing iSolved

no longer supporting our old system

Shellly from Vera French Community Mental Health Center

Small to Mid-Sized Health Care Organization Review

Pros

We love that the iSolved platform integrates HR/PR functions and that employees and supervisors are empowered to make basic selections/entries.

Cons

It is very PR driven instead of HR. There are many HR related functions that are wither missing or not developed well.

Dawn from Aviation Systems Engineering Company

Industry: Defense & Space

Review from Recruiter

I mainly use their applicant tracking system for recruiting and I feel that is overall user friendly but could be better when it comes to the communication with users within the software.

Pros

I like the ease of use from the HR perspective and the ability to see exactly what the employee sees within the system when trying to help them.

Cons

Limitations with reports, mass adding of performance review dates for employees, and limitation with iHire system.

Lizz from Payroll Netork

Great technology and support model through local partners

Increased efficiency throughout the organization

Pros

Refreshed every 10 weeks; Help guides on every page make it easy to use without contacting support.

Cons

User interface which is being addressed soon.

Roland from Nickel Keynesbury

So Far So Good. payroll System for some years nows.

Pros

i Have been using isolved for a while now for our payroll and i must say that it is very easy to use and navigate. it takes some getting used to but once you fully understand its operation then u good to go. employees can also easily track their pay, vacation etc.

Cons

the only Con is that some specific reports are often not available on the system as one may need to generate such reports manually.

Alistair from Payarc

As Payroll HCM software

Helping our clients with HCM solutions

Pros

Intuitive and quite comprehensive, easy to use API's and able to export import

Cons

Employee Onboarding needs some work but I hear it is on the roadmap

Tyler from HR Butler

General review

Pros

The ever changing and evolving product as well as the ease of use in most ares.

Cons

When we encounter bugs and other shortcomings like certain options that can make it tough but most of those things are in roadmaps to be developed.

Tracy from Keystone Payroll

Great product

majority of issues are with the clocks and some setup issues

Pros

very user friendly cloud based.. glad to see new mobile app coming out. glad to see new Isolved touch

Cons

need more robust clock with facial recognition like competitors...

Julie from The Builders Group

Ease

iSolved has cut my payroll time in half and changes to we is much easier

Pros

the ease of using it and the ease of finding topics

Cons

so much it can do that I am not aware of all the possibilities