Browse UZIO Reviews

Lenin from Infotect Design Solutions

Uzio Producy is Great

Great program for employees and very helpful staff help make this super easy to use. We have been using it for over 2 years for our employees and it has been great. The best part about it is that it's very easy to process and what's even better that is it is even easier to finish. I would be highly surprised if anyone says they have any issues with the platform on their end.

Pros

Uzio is helping our staff quickly apply for all insurances available for themselves and their families. These benefits have been great for our staff and all others interested. We love taking advantage of the offers within Humana for the next year, allowing us to stay healthy and be more diligent in regard to our health.

Cons

I haven't been able to determine what I dislike about this product. It allows you to view employee's birthdays and handle any internal HR questions via the application. Our HR teams would like to see more integration with our Microsoft applications, allowing them to interact with staff more, including scheduling and praising.

Danine from Financial Concepts

Not as easy as it looks

I am using the software to provide online enrollment for clients. I had lots of questions during the process of loading client information. The Uzio team was very responsive and helped me complete the project.

Pros

Once the information is loaded in the system, the employee experience is great.

Cons

It is not as intuitive as I expected. I am unable to customize menus. I needed lots of help setting up a client. Now that I have gone through the entire system it will get easier.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

Uzio seemed to have more features such as HR components.

Reasons for Switching to UZIO

I wanted more online enrollment capabilities.

Response from UZIO

Replied August 2020

Thank you for your review, and glad to see that you feel more confident in using the system. Given the sheer amount of data requried to get an Open Enrollment operational for a client, we realize the setup process can take some time--which is why we align a dedicated service representative to load your data to the system. If you have any questions about the set up process, you can always reach out to your dedicated service representive.

ROBERT from ROBERT J BISHOP INSURANCE AGENCY

DID NOT MAKE FULL DISCLOSURE AT TIME OF PRESENTATION

FINALLY, UZIO CONFIRMED THAT THEY COULDN'T PROVIDE THE BENEFIT COSTS AND EXPLANATION OF THE LTD, BASIC AND VOLUNTARY LIFE. THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD HAVE THESE BENEFITS AVAILABLE IN SEPTEMBER WHICH IS WHAT WE TOLD THE CLIENT BUT NOW THEY HAVE CONFIRMED THAT IT WONT BE AVAILABLE THEN EITHER. AS I WORKED WITH UZIO AND THE STAFF OF THE GENERAL AGENCY, I CAN SAY I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DISAPPOINTED IN UZIO'S LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY MADE YOU FELL LIKE THEY ARE THE CUSTOMER NOT US. I'VE BEEN AN INSURANCE BROKER FOR OVER 53 YEARS AND THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE OF THE WORSE VENDORS I'VE EVER WORKED WITH. I'VE TOLD THE GENERAL AGENT THAT I WILL NOT USE THEM WITH ANY MORE OF MY CLIENTS.

Pros

WHAT THE SOFTWARE WAS PROGRAMMED TO DO WAS OK BUT THE PRESENTATION TO THE CLIENT WAS THAT UZIO COULD COMMUNICATES ALL OF THE EMPLOYERS BENEFITS TO THERE EMPLOYEES. UZIO SHOULD OF FIRST REVIEWED ALL OF THE BENEFITS THE EMPLOYERS WAS OFFERING TO THERE EMPLOYEES BEFORE THE PRESENTATION. IT WOULD OF SAVED A LOT OF EMBARRASSMENT.

Cons

THE SOFTWARE IS WELL SHORT OF BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE EMPLOYER BENEFITS TO EMPLOYEES. THIS EMPLOYER OFFERED SEVERAL MEDICAL PLAN OPTIONS, DENTAL, VISION, LTD , BASIC LIFE ALL 100% EMPLOYER PAID PLUS EMPLOYEE AND SPOUSAL VOLUNTARY LIFE. THE SOFTWARE WAS NOT CAPABLE OF SHOWING THE LTD, BASIC AND VOLUNTARY LIFE. I ALSO FOUND THAT THE STAFF WAS NOT FAMILIAR WITH READING AND UNDERSTANDING INSURANCE CONTRACTS. TO MUCH TIME WAS WASTED IN CORRECTING AND EXPLAINING THERE INPUT.

Reasons for Switching to UZIO

THE GENERAL AGENCY I WORK WITH MADE THE SWITCH. I DIDN'T HAVE AN OPTION OR I COULD CHANGE GENERAL AGENCIES.

Response from UZIO

Replied September 2020

We appreciate your inputs, and learned your case in detail, and found that we were requested to upload data of the past 2 years which was not in the same format so it was supposed to be done manually. We had to reload group data 5 plus times due to inconsistent information received from the GA. Our customer success team really tried hard to accommodate the requirements but a few were out of the scope as we discussed initially over the call. We would love to work with you in future as our offerings would grow. For any further assistance, please reach out to info@uzio.com

Renee from Cole Harrison Agency

Renee's Review

we just started using it - and i think its super easy and user friendly

Pros

Super user friendly. Easy to figure out and navigate through.

Cons

I dont like that we arent able to see when other people are out too - It would be a helpful feature

Reasons for Switching to UZIO

We needed something everyone could have access to

Sandie from GCA Concrete Design LLC

Awesome company

Love it!

Pros

I love how user friendly it is, even my staff has no issues with using it, which is HUGE!

Cons

Absolutely nothing. We love everything about this system.

Reasons for Switching to UZIO

TriNet is the absolute worst company, terrible customer service.

Bryan from TCG Accounting

Uzio is WAY better than Intuit

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are doing excellent. Thanks!

Pros

The product is much easier to use than Intuit Online Payroll. The functionality meets the criteria we need and the website is clean. It is simple to use the dashboard and run payroll.

Cons

I wish reports could be bulk downloaded and multi-state withholding was supported.

Cody from B&B Beverage Management

Perfect HR Platform!

UZIO has been a great HR platform that has helped us tremendously cut back on time spent manually inputting HR info into a spreadsheet.

Pros

Onboarding, Payroll, and Time Tracking has never been easier!

Cons

I have not ran into anything that i have disliked

Danika from The Hartwell Corporation

Pros

The ease of clocking in and out, seeing paystubs in one place

Cons

Not being able to see my hours by the week, only able to see total hours over two weeks.

Rebecca from Parallel

Easy to Use

Pros

This software is easy to use when selecting my benefits each year, it properly explains what all the options are and pricing differences. I actually understand exactly where my money is going to each month per benefit.

Cons

The home page could be more inviting, or even completely removed. but does not provide any necessary information.

Bobby from Greenawalt Hospitality, LLC

Switched from Gusto and it was the best decision we made!

Fantastic experience so far and am looking forward to a long partnership with the company.

Pros

The price associated with the added features is a no brainer. Customer support is amazing.

Cons

No cons to mention. It may sound surprising, but it's the truth.

Reasons for Switching to UZIO

Pricing and additional features.

Emily from Pelnik Insurance

Great Solution for SMBs

Uzio is the perfect solution for our smaller clients who are transitioning away from paper-based enrollments. The basic platform is clean and straightforward, and clients can take advantage of the premium modules as they become more comfortable with online benefit administration.

Pros

Uzio is intuitive and extremely easy to build for our clients. I really appreciate the level of control we have in maintaining the client portals; we can make changes and fix errors instantly instead of waiting days (or longer) for a service team to do it for us. If their are issues we can't resolve on our own, our the Uzio team is extremely responsive and investigates things quickly. They are also very proactive about supporting our needs as brokers and asking for our perspective and input regarding future product enhancements.

Cons

We had difficulty with the payroll integration back when they partnered with Execupay (we have not tested the integration they've since developed in-house).

Response from UZIO

Replied August 2020

Thank you for the positive and encouraging feedback, and we are thrilled to hear how much the Uzio platform has assisted you to manage your benefits business! As of 2020, Uzio Payroll is now developed in-house instead of relying on a third-party provider. As a result, our BenAdmin, HR and Payroll offerings are now fully integrated and in control by our team.

Phyllis from Wiseway Supply

Industry: Wholesale

Uzio Feedback

Overall we have had a positive experience with our transition to Uzion. I will admit it was frustrating at first due to the transition being done right before open enrollment, which caused delays and benefit elections to be entered incorrectly, resulting in multiple corrections after the fact.

Pros

As the Administrator, I am able to log in and act on behalf of the employee. This allows me to assist those employees who may not have access as needed and/or technical skills to navigate the process. I also like the reporting functions, to be able to run reports for employee benefits; to ensure benefit elections match provider billing statements.

Cons

The availability for the administrator to have access to the benefit coverage documents that can only be seen under the employee tab and their individual elected benefits.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

We had only used Paycor for a short time frame before switching to Uzio, therefore we were not utilizing it's full potential and was able to integrate the assistance from our benefits broker.

Reasons for Switching to UZIO

The change from Paycor to Uzio was recommended by our benefits broker and so that they could assist us with enrollment, benefit updates, and benefits management via the carriers.

Tari from Consolidated Cleaners Inc.

Uzio

Awesome

Pros

The ease of seeing all the employees and their benefits with payroll deductions as I need them in a weekly process.

Cons

Need some help with reports. I need less information than I get. I only want new changes.

Jennifer from Lindsey Business Group, LLC

User Friendly Software

We have had an amazing relationship with Uzio and their support team from the day we started working with them. Any time there is a question, support is extremely helpful in getting it resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

The portal is very user friendly and easy to maneuver. I like the ability to be able to act on behalf of our employees .

Cons

I would not say I dislike anything about the product, as the support team is always eager to make the system work to the best of their ability to meet our clients' needs.

Matthew from Vinez Benefits Group, Inc.

Wonderful enrollment software

Pros

The features, ease of use, customer service, and pricing were the reasons I chose this software over some of the more established companies in this field.

Cons

As a newer company, there were/are some growing pains, but home office support has been exceptional through this.

JS from Thomas Financial

Uzio, the future of benefits technology

Pros

It is a very easy to use platform, with great support from the Uzio team. It has streamlined our entire operations. The support team and how accessible they are is the best.

Cons

The lack of Spanish and other languages on the platform. Also, limited integrations with other carriers. This requires us to do a lot of work on the back end for our clients.

Eric from California Closets

Industry: Furniture

Overall the product is great. It's easy to navigate and very user friendly. Support has been very responsive when I have needed assistance. It has majorly assisted in streamlining our processes.

Pros

The fact that all on-boarding is online with this product virtually eliminating the need for paper file containing employee sensitive documents.

Cons

I wish it had the capability to do Employee Performance Reviews.

Response from UZIO

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback. We are glad your company had a streamlined onboarding experience thanks to our software! Our product roadmap is always in development, and we will reach out to you if performance management is planned in a future product release.

Danny from SBS

Uzio Review

We are giving this to our clients for their use as well as ours. Our clients love that they can manage their benefits and their day to day business operations on the Uzio system.

Pros

the product is easy to use and is making us different from our competition

Cons

Can't think of anything that I don't like

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

The support team made the difference

shawn from thomas financial

Positive

Pros

User friendly for clients. User friendly for staff.

Cons

Lacks robust decision support. File feeds are lacking.

Team at UZIO

Amanda from Clarus Benefits Group

UZIO Review

UZIO has been great for our smaller groups without a benefits or payroll platform. They way we are established with UZIO, it is a starter system.

Pros

Ease of use on the end user side is great. Auto communication for benefits enrollment is awesome.

Cons

No file feeds with the exception of Discovery Benefits. There is no ADHOC reporting. Proposal set-up can be tedious. Benefit set-up for Disability plans is limited.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

Agreement when UZIO was hCentive to establish file feeds with carriers.

Response from UZIO

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the feedback, specifically regarding reports, which we will look to address in a future product release. Additionally, we are always happy to work with the broker to make introductions to your carrier contacts and help you get EDI files established for your book of business.

Brenda from Barcelona Equipment Inc

UZIO Review

I think that it is a great product. Saves me quite a bit of time as a part-time HR person.

Pros

This software is provided to our company via our 3rd party financial company. I can enter employee information only once, rather than numerous times in our health care/other insurance provider's software.

Cons

Although I expect our 3rd party financial company to take the data that I entered in UZIO and forward it to the proper healthcare/insurance providers, some times errors are made by them.

Gretchen from Althans Insurance Agency, Inc.

Althans review

Pros

It's very easy for our clients to use and it makes the HR department's jobs much easier. We will be more likely to retain groups due to using this software.

Cons

It doesn't offer all of the coverage options and the flexibility that we need for the needs of our groups.

Ian from The Hartwell Corporation

Good Product could use a few added features

Pros

The product is very easy to use. I haven't used all of the features but it has been great for clocking in an out. See my important documents.

Cons

Once you are clocked in you are not able to see what time it was besides that you have been clocked in for x amount of time. It needs to show you this is how many hours you have been working and you clocked in at x time. You are not able to see that information until you have clocked in and out. As well you need to be able to add notes to old logs that have been created incase something is incorrect.

Julie from C.A.T. US Corp.

Great tool

Very good, great tools and easy to use.

Pros

Software is very easy to use even with no training.

Cons

I cannot think of anything in that regards as I am very satisfied with the software.

Our brokers suggestion.

Our broker suggestion.

Joanne from Radiant F&B LLC

Uzio

Very happy with the software and using UZIO on a daily basis

Pros

Has all the pertinent information that we use at the corporate HR level.

Cons

there is nothing i dislike about this software

Kimberly from Joelle Group

Great Product for HR Benefits Administration

I was very pleased and will recommend it to all of my clients as an great onboarding and ongoing HR tool.

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy on the eyes.

Cons

Too many features that a small company would not need.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

I have looked and tried several programs of this nature and UZIO is hands down in the top 3 .

Jessica from Benzer Pharmacy

Recommend 100%

Uzio is a great software

Pros

UZiO is an easy to use software that walks us through the benefits enrollment process every year. It is very simple to use website.

Cons

Our company does not use UZIO for any other features.

Elaine from Verb, Inc.

Uzio is a great tool

Pros

I like that the tool is very easy to use for benefits on boarding. Many of my co-workers have told me how much they love the open enrollment process.

Cons

It took some time to figure out how to change/update someone's information. I had to reach out to my Uzio contact. The pencil at the top of the page wasn't obvious.

Reasons for Switching to UZIO

The admin fees were getting to be too much. We switched and are not able to offer better benefit rates with the admin fees we saved.

Michael from Ntiva, Inc

Easy to Use

Pros

This is easy to use to select insurance plans.

Cons

I have no Cons using this. I have never had any issues.

Austin from Pure Life Ministries

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy Process

Pros

I liked how easy it was to navigate through the interface. It was a breeze to select the Insurance plan options my organization offers.

Cons

At the very end of the enrollment process, there was a glitch, and I could neither go forward or backward.

Kate from The Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center

User-Friendly Software for both User & Admin

UZIO has been wonderful at guiding me through the process. They worked with our insurance broker and helped us implement it very quickly. Their customer service is super quick to respond to any questions as well.

Pros

I loved that this product was easy to implement with the staff. It provides a clear framework to walk them through their decisions and they found it quick to complete. My favorite feature is that it highlights the major elements of each plan before they make a decision and shows them the cost difference.

Cons

One feature that could be improved is the beneficiary feature at the end. There isn't a way to override this but yet it is what stalls people the most. They ask for a lot of information that isn't usually readily available.

Jonathan from B&B Beverage Management

Recently onboarded

So far so good. It seems to be ver intuitive and easy to use.

Pros

The processes are very intuitive and the page is easily navigated.

Cons

I haven't found any dislikes yet. All of the steps seem to be easy.

Reasons for Switching to UZIO

My company switched payroll providers.

Tirath from Receipt

Amazing portal

Overall it has been wonderful

Pros

We were using highly paid software but when we saw the free trial of UZIO, we were amazed. All the required features were available at affordable pricing. Even the customer service is amazing. We just love it

Cons

Nothing till date. It has almost all the features a small business would require

Pricing made us switch!

Kathi from Marcom Results Group

Great new product in a crowded space

My job has become more efficient from hiring to onboarding to offering benefits to our team. Enrollment period will be managed professionally and our employees now have a platform to log in and view their benefits, payroll, etc. They took our small business and made us look like a big corporation.

Pros

Integration was extremely easy, their team is amazing and responsive. Great features that encompass the full spectrum. A game changer for a small business looking to simplify and improve benefits to their team.

Cons

Features are still being built out - especially in Payroll. BUT I know when they are complete, it will be the easiest payroll product out there.

Recommendation from a colleague

Reasons for Switching to UZIO

Was tired of endless errors with Intuit payroll.

Wafaa from Mvix(USA) Inc.

Recommendations

It's user-friendly but still need more advanced features when it comes to generating reports and filtering employees

Pros

I recommend more granulated reports that allow for inactive employees to be removed from the report.

Cons

reports and filters are not granulate enough to help with the plan

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

it was offered to us by our broker, we didn't have other options. Thanks

Response from UZIO

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the feedback, specifically regarding reports, we keep adding features to our platform on a regular interval. Feel free to connect with your account manager to know more about this. Looking forward to work with you for longer.

maria from rudler, psc

Uzio Review

I have not had any issues with Uzio in the past two years.

Pros

The product is very user friendly and it did not take long to make my elections.

Cons

They could provide more detail about the different plans.

Jennifer from SOLV Risk Solutions

Pros

This software is really easy to use. The reporting is great and provides a lot of information.

Cons

The file feed issues have been frustrating.

Daniel from Mr Rooter plumbing

Industry: Warehousing

Software

A very good one

Pros

Very useful and clever Very glad to use it

Cons

Nothing all the software is good and simple

Desiree from Carothers Insurance

Exactly what's needed for the "New Normal"

I'm very glad we started using this platform before the need for working remotely exploded. The most stand-out value of this company has really been the customer service. The UZIO team is dedicated, communicative, and always available to help implement and even transfer groups over to this extremely useful platform.

Pros

· Automation · Reduced Data Entry · Member and HR accessibility · Facilitates Remote Enrollment · Customer Service is fantastic!

Cons

The only issue I've personally encountered is tiny--It's a little bit clunky if you have to use as both a member and an admin. Best practice is simple if you're aware: all members should always use personal emails. Admins should use only work emails for logins.

Kyle from Liquid Bottles

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Open Enrollment for Benefits

Pros

I really like how easy the software was to use.

Cons

The only thing i didn't like was how quickly it would log you out after a short period of no activity on the site.

Michelle from Xtreme Labor Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Keeps my payroll up to date

Helps keep payroll deductions balanced

Pros

like that I can go in anytime to see what deductions are being withheld from my employees, make changes and terminate coverage. Helps keep my payroll deductions balanced.

Cons

My only issue is that it doesn't sync in the other software that I use

Maddie from Infotect Design Solutions

Easy!

Pros

Very easy to use and straightforward. Took less than 10 minutes to enroll and select my benefits.

Cons

I have not had any negative experiences with this software

Anneliese from Carothers Insurance Agency, Inc.

I still have a lot to learn. I would not be able to give an honest opinion until I have mastered to software. Overall so far, it show a real potential in adding an asset to our company.

Pros

Our Thursday meetings have helped a lot on navigating on UZIO.

Cons

How long it has taken to have live groups on the platform.

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

This was a decision made by my boss.

Jeremiah from Infotect Design Solutions

Great for workplace insurance selections

Pros

It is easy to use and very visually pleasing. I was able to navigate with ease and confidence.

Cons

Nothing really. It met our needs as a company.

Cherie from Santa Fe Dining, Inc

Love all the Features in one Place

We are using this for our Benefit Platform for employees to go in and control their own accounts for open enrollment.

Pros

The software offers almost everything in one place!

Cons

I have not used Uzio long enough to really find what I do not like about the product.

Recommended by Broker

Robin from Hope Children's Home

Trial

NA -Trial only

Pros

Integrating multiple platforms Included digital services.

Cons

Not familiar enough to review on negative aspects.

NA

Response from UZIO

Replied January 2021

Hey Robin, its been a while you have used UZIO platform, and as per our records we see you haven't used the system since an year. Since then UZIO has made many additions to the platform, including a fully integrated payroll suite. We would request you to take a fresh demo of our all-in-one platform to see if it aligns with your needs. Happy to connect again!

Rekesh from Futrend Technology inc

User Friendly software

Pros

All the selections are in ease of access, instructions are user friendly, and understandable and to select choices, has a smooth transitions of the selections.

Cons

currently none have not got any errors all are user friendly and clear to understand.

changes employer

Bill from CareSafely, Inc.

Great Platform - Very Easy to Use

Love it!

Pros

The interface is very easy to use. Support is great when needed. They always work to answer your questions timely.

Cons

Would love for it to integrate with a 401(k) provider

Reasons for Choosing UZIO

For all the reasons I gave in above answers.

Tiffanie from Figure Weight Loss

Everything in one place!

Great communications, easy set up.

Pros

I love that all of our benefits are loaded in to one area. The employees can go in at their convenience and fill out their choices.

Cons

Nothing yet! Everything has been great to date

ease and price

John from Liquid Bottles

Industry: Packaging and Containers

UZIO is great!

My overall experience with UZIO is wonderful.

Pros

What I liked most about the software is how easy the navigation is.

Cons

I would suggest to be able to compare health plans with or without dependents on the same page and not go back and forth.