• Pros

• "The software is simple and does exactly what they say it will do, but it is also still evolving. The development team has allowed us to customize many features to suit our unique needs. "

• "Quick feedback. Support for not only the user but the applicant using the software. Great Service."

• "Ease of use Saves time Better results than manual checks Great customer support Economically priced"

• Cons

• "I honestly don't have anything negative to say about it."

• "There are nothing negative about this software that comes to mind."

• "I can't think of something I don't like about the software."

Browse Vitay Reviews

Ramanjit from Grosvenor Search

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

As a recruiter chasing referees and filling out reference forms manually wasn't the most effective use of my time. This software has given me back many hours in my week that I can now spend on more productive tasks. Highly recommend this to any recruiter looking to optimize their processes and reduce the amount of daily admin they have to do.

Pros

Effective! Gets the task of reference checking done in less time and with very little effort compared to manually collecting them. Easy to use Reports produced have our branding and look great High response rates Automated lead generation - we've picked up multiple new candidates and clients Most cost effective compared to competitors Excellent Client Service

Cons

We could only have one main account holder. It would be nice if we could allocate admin privileges to more than one user in our team to be able to check on the team dashboard & results.

Bryce from Ignite Technical Resources Ltd

Flexible Automated Reference Checks

The Vitay team have been responsive and very quick to respond to our needs. They have been able to add features that have allowed us to generate opportunities for us to grow our business. We have been able to almost eliminate an administrative role within our company saving us over $35k per annum.

Pros

Simple to use and flexible application (highly custom) User friendly across all platforms Saves time Reduces cost significantly High adoption rate by clients

Cons

Some clients do not want to receive automated reference reports but this is less than 5 %

Kaymee from Validity Screening Solutions

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great Company, Great Service

My team can set it and forget it instead of playing phone tag and having to transcribe or reformat responses. This takes all of the legwork out of our processes and reduces turnaround time for our clients. The customer service is outstanding. We always receive responses quickly and we consider Vitay to be more of a partner than just another vendor.

Pros

Cons

While it is nice to set it and forget it, we would like to have a little more control of the overall process from beginning to end by receiving out of office notifications. I know that request is in the hopper though, so we really can't complain. In the future we might like the option to customize completed reports with our client's logos in addition to our logo, just to add a little more personality to the final product.

Reasons for Choosing Vitay

Better pricing, more flexibility overall with system functions, better-looking final report and analytics, MUCH better customer service

Joseph from Galileo Search, LLC.

Better and Better

Very pleased. We looked at 4 of the top-rated systems and hands down Vitay was the most direct, down-to-earth, and easy to partner with. Candidate and References really respond well and quickly to the requests. It has taken a lot off our to-do lists and now we can spend time on other priorities!

Pros

The software is straight forward and flexible. In our experience what it doesn't do, the company is willing to work with us to make things align with our needs. They have also made sound recommendations on set-up and design that helped us get up and running quickly.

Cons

The ONLY thing I can think of is a request for minimum characters in answers. Referees can get very sparse with their answers and requiring a minimum of characters in their answers could help.

Reasons for Choosing Vitay

Simplicity, and flexibility. I'll likely stay with Vitay for those same reasons.

Jeff from Ignite Technical Resources

Great system and definitely worth exploring

Increased productivity to the recruitment team, streamlined the reference check process with the integration in our ATS

Pros

Ease of use, Increased productivity by automating reference checks, Easily managed, tracked and very quick turnaround on technical support

Cons

There are nothing negative about this software that comes to mind.

Jack from NuWest Group

Overall Amazing

Overall, our experience has been great! The Vitay team has been very responsive to our feature requests, feedback, and troubleshooting issues. The team is always friendly and helpful and has been a great experience to work with them!

Pros

The product is always changing and improving. Some products we work with are very stagnant and their product releases are as simple as adding a new font. Vitay is not like that. Vitay is constantly releasing new features and modules that are super useful and overall great improvements to the tool. The tool is very intuitive and easy to use. When training new users on the tool, I often have to cut the meeting short and say "That's it, it is easy to use".

Cons

There are some limitations but any time we bring up a limitation, the team at Vitay resolves it for us.

Kay from Express Employment Professionals

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Affordable Option! Great Service!

It takes a lot of time to call or email for candidates references. This program in place takes care of that! It also has a quick reminder tab that I can use to remind clients that haven't sent in their references. It sets us apart from our competitors. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this program to anyone seeking a easier, faster way to get references!

Pros

I like that I can customize the questions I want answered on work references. If I had any kind of issue, the customer service department quickly took care of it. It is affordable! Really like the fact our logo was included in the work history report. It makes a great presentation to the client. The ease of getting references back! Totally happy with this company and the service they provide.

Cons

When references come back, I wish the name of the person could be a color-coded, change colors once reference is complete. At a glance it would make it much easier to identify quickly who still needs reference completed. Last thing - Once candidates reference has been downloaded their reference could be kept in a separate folder? Move it off the board but would be able to find it if needed.

Ellie from Urban Saints

Extremely Good Software

The service has been great and I cannot find fault in the product or the support.

Pros

Overall the software has been so easy to use and tailored to meet our needs as an organisation. It does exactly what we need it to and more and retrieves references in amazing time, not only that is very straightforward for the users on the other end making the whole process are breeze for both parties.

Cons

There have not been any issues thus far since using the software.

Makes my job easier

Pros

Vitay allows me to easily check references for candidates. All I have to do is put in the candidate's information and it sends them an email to fill in their references and their contact info. Then the references each get a set of custom questions and send it back to us. It's great - save me sooo much time. I don't have to call references and chase people down.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about it.

Ken from ModoHR

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Awesome!

Not only excellent technology, but great support as well.

Pros

It is cutting edge, and does all it claims! Way more efficient and cost effective then doing the old archaic phone interviews.

Cons

It works very well no concerns. Thanks

James from Evolve Mechanical Solutions

Awesome Technology

Manually checking references was taking up a lot of unnecessary time as it can be a tedious process of playing phone tag, leaving voicemails and trying to contact references, Vitay eliminated all these pain points. The candidate reports produced are concise and candid and we get results back within 24 hours, sometimes much quicker.

Pros

Cons

None I can think of. The system takes care of what we need it to do.

Jasmine from Express Employment Professionals

Great Company

Pros

Cons

I can't think of something I don't like about the software.