All Sign In Scheduling Reviews

Jane

Education Management, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

Sign In Scheduling Review: Didn't Work For Us.

Francesca

Reviewed January 2018

Overall, the 10to8 platform and software has been great and very user-friendly!

PROS

What I like most about the software is the two way synchronization. Before getting the paid service, I was trying to find a scheduling system that uses the two way sync. I had trouble finding them as either they didn't sync properly or the software wasn't able to be integrated with MS Outlook. Also another great feature is the ability to indicate different types of appointments, which for me as an academic advisor is huge, because it makes it easy for the student to choose what type of appointment they need. On the actual calendar on the website it shows different colors on what type of appointment is being conducted.

CONS

What I least like about the software is I wish the color coding can be synced over to MS Outlook. Seeing the different colors on the website makes it easier to manage, but not when looking at my Outlook color, it all appears the same color. Another con, not about the software, but more so for the amount of appointments. When I was on the free plan I was limited to 100 appointments per months. However, there was no ability to purchase additional appointments, I had to upgrade my package, but I was satisfied with it and didn't necessarily want to upgrade. Maybe consider having a separate package just for appointments in the event a customer runs out and doesn't necessarily want to upgrade.

Pat

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Great full-feature scheduler

I really like 10to8. You can't beat the price and it's working really well. People set appointments with us often for different reasons. I've also been able to segregate the reasons so that I know what time I'm to meet someone and for what reason.

PROS

I like the ability to include calendars for other members of my staff so that they can book their appointments separately. That way, we're aware of whose appointments are whose. This doesn't happen with my currently paid appointment scheduler.

CONS

It's a bit difficult to set up in order to get things the way you want them and that will be 100% clear to people making appointments. I figured out some go-arounds, but others may not be as tech savvy.

Reason for choosing Sign In Scheduling

Price and 10to8 just felt better to me and seems like it's more efficient for my clients. That's the main thing. A scheduler has to be user-friendly.

Reasons for switching to Sign In Scheduling

Time Trade is just OK. The features are... It has only one, and that's that the appointments make it to your Google Calendar. Otherwise, it's straight set an appointment and go to calendar. The people on my team and my own appointments are added to my calendar, which makes it sometimes confusing. I feel that 10to8 has more of the features I need.

Jacqueline

Reviewed September 2020

Great Price, But Disappointing

I set up a very small online yoga business earlier this year and selected 10to8 for ease of set up and price. Unfortunately, it has been letting me down. There are glitches delaying bookings and casuing issues with payments through PayPal. There are also functions I could really use that 10to8 doesn't offer, or only includes with their most expensive package.

PROS

The price is my favorite thing about 10to8.

CONS

There are frequent glitches (usually delayed registrations) which have been costing me money and customers.

Reason for choosing Sign In Scheduling

I chose 10to8 after testing many, many booking systems. I went with 10to8 because it was easy to set up and worked with PayPal.

Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for sharing your thoughts; Feedback from our customers, be it negative or positive, helps us improve. I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues with 10to8. Recently, we faced some system errors that had been causing some delays. I apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you. We've upgraded our systems and put even more enhanced solutions in place to deal with potential system difficulties. This will help eliminate glitches in the future. We'd love to hear your feature requests, as we're always keen to improve our software and delight our customers. You can share your requests via help@10to8.com or through the in-product widget. Thanks again for your feedback and help. Cheers, Anna from 10to8

Replied October 2020

Danielle

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

DP Review

Easy to use, user friendly as an admin on the system

PROS

It is easy to use, and easy mobile app which makes it better

CONS

Haven't used for long enough to find a con

Linda

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2022

Reliable calendar sync and management at an affordable price!

The platform has streamlined my booking process and management, so I never have to think about it!

PROS

The software is professional and reliable for booking and managing appointments. The free version is excellent for solopreneurs just starting, and can easily upgrade when needed.

CONS

I wish the free version allowed the client to select Phone or Zoom instead of both clumped together.

Reason for choosing Sign In Scheduling

The free version was a better offer for my needs.

Juli

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed July 2020

Robust and easy to use

I'm a very new business with basically no budget, so this software has been really great at helping me establish a professional presence while I get up and running. It's easy to use and I didn't need any special skills to make it work right away

PROS

I'm not especially good with technology, and the set up was a breeze. I'm still using the free version, and it is the most robust scheduling software I've found. When my business grows I plan to upgrade to the paid version because I like the features and ease of use.

CONS

Obviously it would be great to be able to brand and accept payment with the free version, but I understand that's not practical. There isn't anything I've found yet that I would consider to be negative.

Reason for choosing Sign In Scheduling

Again, I find it very robust yet easy to use. It's nice looking and the customer contact has been really positive.

Reasons for switching to Sign In Scheduling

Calendly's free version only allows 1 type of appointment, and it doesn't have much flexibility with features until you pay.

Simon

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2021

Decent solution for health professional looking to automate appointments and calendar

So far so good. I haven't had to use their help function yet, but reviews of this were generally positive and gave confidence.

PROS

The free account option allowed us to use the software to make 100% sure it had everything required for the client and her business. It allowed integration with a number of calendars (including Mac), a payment system (Stripe although PayPal would be a nice addition), a reasonable amount of styling options (as long as you don't use the Wordpress shortcode option), and plenty of nice-to-haves if we upgrade to the paid version.

CONS

It would be good to be able to style the appointment making section further for the Wordpress shortcode option...however we can use HTML as a back-up. The lack of PayPal integration was a negative as well.

Reason for choosing Sign In Scheduling

Calendly's options particularly for group booking are quite limited. Acuity Scheduling is a good product (have used with other clients), but didn't have a longer term free option for us to work with the client.

Debbie

Great for small businesses

Integrates well with my calendar. I like that clients can choose to have email, SMS or both as reminders. I like the option to clone products when I am creating a new product, rather than start from scratch, a good time saving option.

PROS

I've used 10to8 since I started my nutrition business. It was easy to set up and I've found making changes has also been quick and easy. My clients have all found it a good system to book in with.

CONS

Some of the on screen boxes to type in are small, would be easier if they were larger so I could see everything I was typing at the same time. This is however, only a small issue.

Reason for choosing Sign In Scheduling

I tried to set up Calendly, but found it hard to set up, so didn't complete the process. Glad I found 10to8 by the time I was ready to launch my business.

Barbara

Accounting, 1 employee

Great scheduling platform!

Great! Better than other providers.

PROS

I love the ease of setting up services and creating the personally designed appointment booking page. The automatic reminders and automatically set up zoom meetings are great.

CONS

I have two businesses and would like to be able to have two pages (one of each).

Reason for choosing Sign In Scheduling

Most flexibility in time lengths of appointments, connecting to zoom and syncing with my google calendar.

Jo

10to8 - a professional product

Positive. Would highly recommend.

PROS

Easy to use. Looks professional to clients. Lots of useful features. Team always looking at how they can help their clients by improving the product, including asking for our feedback.

CONS

Nothing. Does what I need it to do.

Reason for choosing Sign In Scheduling

It was recommended to me and I got on with the product straight away. Was GDPR compliant.

Rosemary

Great Software - Great Support

Love it, have used it for years, and it's been pretty seamless.

PROS

10to8 has integrated with my website beautifully, I know very occasionally they do updates but it's never been at a time that has affected my work life. Plus it's great that they do updates as you know they are keeping on top of things. Love the ease of use, being able to put in my availability, the colour coding for my various therapies, the compliance with GDPR etc.

CONS

Nothing that I can think of at present, 10to8 seem to be several steps ahead of the competition.

Reason for choosing Sign In Scheduling

10to8 was the only package back then that I could find that was GDPR compliant before It even came in here in the UK. I felt if they were that pro-active, then they were the company I wanted to be with.

GDPR Compliance

Reviewed January 2018

Great appointment scheduling software

Easy appointments scheduling; Clients automatic notifications and reminders; Calendars syncing option; Clients can manage their appointment online; Follow up messages go out automatically; A lot of additional features; Great value for the price.

PROS

10to8 is easy to use, it does everything I need - it is easy to schedule appointments, client gets notification and reminders based on the schedule I want. Confirmation and reminders come automatically to clients e-mail and text to their cell phone. There is an option to choose just one method or both. I get notification as well. There is an option of syncing with my own calendar, so I don't have to do the double work. Clients have an option to reschedule their appointment right from their e-mail or text. "Thank you" and an "Invitation for review" comes automatically after appointment was completed. The software has a lot of features, and it is a great value for the price. All questions are answered in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend!

CONS

I am in the US, on Pacific time. 10to8 representatives are in Britain. Due to this time difference - there is not easy to communicate sometimes (however, all questions are answered in a very timely manner). My plan allows messages only, I can't talk to a real person. Also, clients' reviews are not being stored in the clients' database.

Lewis

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

Clients like it

PROS

Clients say it's super-easy to use when booking appointments. I initially selected it because it seemed to me to be the easiest of all of its competitors, and my clients confirm that. Not one complaint from a client about difficulty booking.

CONS

Support is a little weak when it comes to knowing the idiosyncrasies of the Macintosh platform, which I use to run my business. Also, I'd like to see more features allowing me to do some customization.

Alice

Reviewed May 2023

Really useful

Overall, really useful for my business and clients seem to like it too.

PROS

It's easy to use, simple and not too expensive.

CONS

Occasionally, email reminders and forwarding of messages doesn't seem to work.

Reason for choosing Sign In Scheduling

I chose it mainly for the price.

Angela

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Effective Software

I really like the system. We have even started using it when scheduling interviews with potential employees. It has decreased our no-show rate.

PROS

This software has made scheduling so much easier! Our clients love it because they get all of the information needed prior to their appointment and reminders of their appointment as well. We can also send information via email or SMS txt.

CONS

I would like for our reviews to populate on another platform like google etc. We have had some great reviews, but it is not as impactful for us to post them ourselves.It would also be helpful if we could set up what information goes to the client based on appointment type. Currently staff scheduling the appointment have to copy and paste the information to go out to the client based on the appointment type. If this feature exists, please let us know.

Reason for choosing Sign In Scheduling

The features, price, and the engagement with the sales team made us feel that we would get the support needed to implement this system effectively.

Elle

Hospital & Health Care, 1 employee

10to8 is awsome and a great feature to integrate into any website

This has made my business a lot easier to manage bookings.

PROS

This is such a useful tool for bookings and giving client reminders of their appointments. I'm delighted I found 10to8 which makes the whole booking process smoother.

CONS

Payment integration with square would be great.

Reason for choosing Sign In Scheduling

Because it was simple and easy to set up.

Jim

Mental Health Care, 1 employee

Essential help

I am so grateful that I am no longer bog down in client emails or irritated with no-shows. What’s more clients who’ve lost my email address my website or anything else continue to get in touch with me with the booking link. It is fantastic. Thank you.

PROS

I have been using 10 to 8 scheduling software for three years now I love it to ease of use. I love how appointment reminders ensure that my clients show up. I love how flexible it is. And I love that there are other features available that I’m not even using yet. This is an essential tool for a self-employed clinician. I’ve never had a problem with this software.

CONS

There was a while on my android phone where I struggled to be able to use a mobile version of the app properly. It seems to work fine now.

Matthew

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2022

Fantastic appointment scheduling software!

It helps me to avoid no shows and ensures I can book appointments for everyone effectively. Where necessary, they can also book appointments manually but I reserve this for the initial booking. I love that this helps me to manage my business well.

PROS

This software has made a great impact on my business. I can easily manage appointments and ensure there are no unwanted double bookings. All of my customers benefit from the messages and reminders. It saves me time. Excellent. I'm so pleased I found 10to8.

CONS

Sometimes there are glitches in setting up available timeslots but I have got used to working around this. The new calendar is also not yet scrollable (you need to click to move the calendar onwards).

10,000+ employees