• Pros

• "So many options and it is nice to have templates to get started. Allows someone to utilize skills of professionals and save time too. "

• "Saves not only time but is also eco friendly. Everything being web based makes navigating easier and finding information easier. "

• "Since the recent update it’s a lot more user friendly which allows my to set up applications quicker. "

• Cons

• "If there is every a computer glitch or internet issue this imposes us to be able to find the information needed whereas paper would not do this. "

• "Navigating takes time and be patient to get the results you want. Be careful you take into account all effects of the forms. "

• "For me, it was to cumbersome and to confusing to use even with help from customer service who was very patient."

Browse 321Forms Reviews

Pam from Springstone

Great Onboarding Product

The team is great and very easy to work with. I have appreciated the flexibility with customizing forms to suit our needs. Very affordable product, good UI and have had very few problems with new hires logging in and completing their forms. I would highly recommend this product.

Pros

Ease of use, friendly UI. Positive feedback from Hospital HR Directors and new hires.

Cons

We are in the process of moving to Enterprise level fully integrated HCM which will include an onboarding piece that we will eventually move to. Although I am still exploring the options, I am not certain there is an easy way to get all your employee forms out of their system and into a new system without a lot of manual work.

Dee from Hospitality Restaurant Group

Payroll Admin

We signed on with 321 Forms and they bent over backwards to make "our" wishes come true. I loved the fact I had control over when I exported my employees...Our custom forms apparently cannot function in the "canned" on-boarding system we now have to use. 321 Forms team was and still is awesome.

Pros

That it can be customized

Cons

Slowness at times-but not often

Loresha from MJ Staffing Solutions, LLC

My forms review

Pros

Since the recent update its a lot more user friendly which allows my to set up applications quicker.

Cons

So far so good I dont have any complaints about 321 Forms. Ive been using this product for about 3 years now

Dawn from Dreamation Creations LLC

Just wasn't what I was expecting

Pros

I think the only pro I could come up with is the cost, I have looked at others and this one seemed reasonable.

Stan from Hospitality Restaurant Group

Excellent Company to work with

321 forms was the most versatile company that we have ever worked with. Their willingness to find a solution to our specific issues was unparalleled and their pricing was way more competitive than any other company that we have worked with. If it not for our Franchisor forcing us to change, we would still be with them. We are sorry we left.

Pros

Willingness to customize the product Personal Service Price

Jim from Abel HR

321 Forms on boarding

Our Company has been using 321 Forms for 2 years. The team is very easy to work all work had come in timely and as designed.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

non that I have seen

Ray from IPR

Industry: Utilities

went from pure paper to electronic onboarding

Cost savings, improved record retention and file management.

Pros

Ease of use. Great support. Efficient. Ability to save forms. Saves on processing,/mailing. Avoids missing/incomplete forms. Ability to use own forms. Able to produce reports and monitor new hire application status.

Harold from Ideal Holistics

321...Excellence

I would highly recommend 321Forms for any company looking to streamline the hiring process.

Pros

Thus product makes it very easy for small and medium sized companies to find seasonal work. The company I work with used this when trying to find workers to fill in their empty positions. Made the job VERY easy.

Cons

Overall, not a bad product. There were a few glitches when setting it up and we had to call customer support. But the ability to use 321Forms with our payroll made up for the time we spent getting the kinks out.

Sabrina from InstaFame Marketing

Easy to use Forms!!!

Pros

I like that I can share the forms with multiple people. 321Forms makes it easy to edit the fields on the forms needed.

Cons

I like the functionality of the program but would like there to be more customizable form field options.

Bonnie from Hunter Vision

Simple

Rebecca from Talbert Transport & Distribution

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great time saver

Pros

In a busy warehouse sometimes I don't have time to sit with an interview while they fill out paperwork, just to find out they lack some requirements. This streamlines the process ahead of time so I can shorten the process in the office, double check all requirements are met before they come in, and keep things rolling smoothly.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about the program. Everything they submit, you can still verify in person that it matches up, so you can eliminate fraud.

Megan from MCL Contracting, LLC

Great experience. This software has significantly reduced the time spent on new hire applications.

Time savings, more accurate and complete applications.

Pros

It is easy to use and nothing can be missed. When we used paper application there was always a signature missed or some important information left off. Now with 321forms everything is entered and signed the first time.

Heidi from Home Instead Senior Care

Great results

Chelsey from JLB Simplify

I LOVE how easy this makes HR!

Pros

I run a small company and currently handle about 80% of the office work. I have no back ground in HR and have had to pay to outsource someone to help me in the past. I was hoping to find a more cost effective way for me to handle the HR stuff myself and 321Forms makes it possible.

Cons

My only dislike is that it has a lot of forms and information that I don't need or don't understand, so it took me awhile to figure out how it worked but now that I have, it makes me feel more confident about growing the company and being able to handle all of the HR tasks.

Deborah from Employee Benefits, LLC

Completely Worth the Investment!

The "321 Forms" Team is exceptional to work with. Their turnaround in getting your company set up and ready to use exceeded expectations. Highly recommend this platform to enhance your company's efficiency, accuracy, and professionalism as you forge forward in your day-to-day tasks, staying forever organized. Happy onboarding!

Jesse from DataCare Corporation

Eliminated Paperwork

Pros

This product allowed our company to reduce the need for filing papers. Essentially saving time working on what we would have otherwise had to complete by handwriting.

Cons

None at this time, we also have only been using the software for about three months now. Might have a better perspective in a few more months.

Monique from JF Mechanical LLC

321 FOrm

Pros

The pros it that 321 forms assists with form letters/invoices/timesheets templates that assists with our company's operations

Stacey from Pet Partners Worldwide

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Being a small business I love it!

Pros

This is an amazing product for small business who are just getting started. It has made our company's hiring procedure run a lot better.

Cons

It did take a bit to learn how to use the program, however the customer service department is amazing and helped me learn so much!

Kayla from AST

Fantastic!

Working with 321 Forms has been a fantastic experience. They have made the entire start up process quick and easy. The customer service team is great!

Sara from Planet Fitness Management

321 Forms, well worth it

321forms is the best on both sides of onboarding. It's easy for my new employees to use and I have total control on the administrative side.

Mary from SC Technical College System

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

HR Onboarding

Pros

321Forms website allows you to get a 15 minute demo on all the features. This is great for prospecting buyers.

Cons

It doesn't really do a whole lot of extra work for saving time or money for processes that can be done in Excel.

Jason from CPT

Good Product

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. Well put together design with plenty of features to make it a breeze to use.

Cons

Not as granular as I would like. Would like to be able to modify more of the interface myself to make it more custom

Brian from White Box

Great software for the paperless company

Pros

More forms that you probably need Customizable forms Send forms by email Create templates And more