Absorb LMS

Last Reviewed

January 16, 2020

December 23, 2019

Pros/Cons

• Pros

• Really enjoy how simple the admin interface is. The team over there does a great job of getting you started with the product and supported as you use it.

• Ability for our users to become power users and administer the application for their staff. This is helpful for the IT department and allows the users to be in control of their learning.

• Cons

• Support is just okay. I think they outsource their support and it's not always super efficient.

• Really nothing I don't like. The product has functioned well for my purposes. If I had to pinpoint something, it is that a search will sometimes bring up more than I really expect and need.

• Pros

• It's a user-friendly web-based product. The company has great customer service.

• The software is very easy use and the vendor provides excellent customer service. Appraisals are easy to build, and the comment suggestions are valued by our supervisory team.

• Cons

• We've encountered some minor glitches with the program--nothing major, and, the programmers have been great about making changes that customize the product in terms of our review process.

• The only con is the finalization process - it would be nice to obtain final signature and not have to go back in to finalize.

Product Demo & Pricing

Demo

Pricing Range

What does it cost?

Software pricing is complicated and highly customizable. Let us help you figure out which products are really in your budget.

Advisor Recommendations & User Awards

FrontRunners

Number of times our advisors have recommended this product

(in the last 30 days)