ADP Workforce Now

Last Reviewed

February 20, 2020

December 23, 2019

Pros/Cons

• Pros

• This app is very user friendly and super easy to navigate! I love being able to long on and see everything I need when ever I want on my phone!

• Easy to use and nice to have applications all in one.

• Cons

• Learning to use this software was a bit difficult in the beginning. It is can be hard to find certain tools to navigate the site, but typically easy to use with some guidance.

• Good for small businesses, but I feel like I have used more modern payroll systems. It does its job but the interface just seems a little outdated to me.

• Pros

• It's a user-friendly web-based product. The company has great customer service.

• The software is very easy use and the vendor provides excellent customer service. Appraisals are easy to build, and the comment suggestions are valued by our supervisory team.

• Cons

• We've encountered some minor glitches with the program--nothing major, and, the programmers have been great about making changes that customize the product in terms of our review process.

• The only con is the finalization process - it would be nice to obtain final signature and not have to go back in to finalize.

Product Demo & Pricing

Demo

Pricing Range

What does it cost?

Software pricing is complicated and highly customizable. Let us help you figure out which products are really in your budget.

Advisor Recommendations & User Awards

FrontRunners

FrontRunners

2019

Number of times our advisors have recommended this product

(in the last 30 days)