• Pros

• "The customer service aspect of their service is great. They help resolve any issues I have. For the most part the website is easy to use and you can find things with relative ease."

• "It is easy to keep track of my staff's hours, make corrections to their time clock, and I like that we can use it at any computer or on a smart phone. "

• "I love how simple and straightforward this product is for clocking in and out of work. I mean I love logging into EZlabor at the end of the day because that CLOCK OUT is my favorite button. "

• Cons

• "At first, it was bit difficult to learn the software, but their support team is always available to answer all of your questions"

• "It looks a little outdated, but looks aren’t everything, it functions great."

• "I haven't encountered any issue yet. The interface could use an update, to make it a bit more easy on the eyes and modern. But also, if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Browse ADP ezLaborManager Reviews

Diane from EdR Collegiate Housing

Extremely easy to use.

EzLabor is a great way to keep track of employees time. Its easy to use and there are multiple reports you can pull.

Pros

I manage 6 student workers that usually work evenings and on the weekends when Im not in the office. What I like most is that EzLabor is set up to only work on certain computers/IP addresses, so I never have to worry about them clocking in from home or somewhere else.

Cons

It looks a little outdated, but looks arent everything, it functions great.

Joyce from City of Raytown

ADP EZ Labor previous user

ADP is a good product that offers clients some valuable tools for payroll. The training provided by ADP is top notch. At times I miss ADP and the features of this product.

Pros

I learned Payroll using this product. ADP is really great about providing training opportunities for software users. The training is quite in-depth and very valuable for those using the software. Support was readily available whenever there was a question. Absolutely loved the reporting side of the product. We had ADP handle all of our taxes and garnishments, and they made the process a breeze. It was really nice having a 3rd party overseeing what can be a daunting task especially when you are new to payroll. The support staff were always polite and courteous as well as knowledgeable.

Cons

Some areas of the software program were quite complex and required additional training/assistance. Example would be year-end process, and creating reports are just a couple of items. We also noticed with updates, things would change within payroll. Example would be we had an employee on 2nd shift with a 3% shift differential. After an update the employee's shift differential was removed, and then at some point it added back a 5% shift differential. We also had some problems with the accruals.

Pam from GroupHEALTH Benefit Solutions

When I have a problem with the software I quite often get passed around to a variety of people.

Easy to book time off

Pros

Booking time off is very easy for staff. Once you assign a schedule to an employee there isn't a lot that the employee has to do. Unless they ver from what's scheduled the system does everything for the employee.

Cons

We have to extract our hours from ezlm on Thursday, so we have to have employee force through their Friday time. This causes many issues. Not always software related, more with our processes, but still a pain point. If would be great if we had a way to do a mass push through of the Friday at the end of the pay period. The lunch deduction causes many issues. The system isn't updated right away, so there is a 90 second delay from when EE's submit a change, to when the mainframe is updated. This causes lots of problems. The fact that when an employee has requested less than a full day off (ie. 2 hours of Flex), the system doesn't generate the hours the employee is actually working. The system has a schedule for 99% of our staff, so why can't it generate the working part of the schedule. This causes many issues with staff shorting themselves.

Ward from Valley Forge Fabrics, Inc.

Industry: Textiles

Very low level of customer support

Cons

Low level of customer support for such a clunky, low-tech and non-user friendly product. Their is very poor project management for new clients and for changes. You never know who your going to reach via the support desk and you will never get a single point of contact for ongoing issues.

Andrew from Campus Life & Style

I use this daily to clock in and out and see my time sheet for different time periods.

This software allows me and my team to easily see our time card and my pay stubs. I also use this daily to clock in and out and it is just as easy of not easier than a time clock. Also there is less cost since you do not need to buy more equipment like cables or a time clock.

Pros

This is easy to access and all the functions you need are right there on the home page. You can quickly verify your clock ins/outs and make sure your time sheet is accurate. We use this to apply for PTO as well. Very useful product.

Cons

The website appears slightly outdated and the buttons are a little small such as the sidebar on the right with all of the main options on it. I would expect those to be more prominent and easy to click coming from a UX background.

Frank from DSA

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

A simpler way to track individual employee hours

Overall ADP EzLabor is a useful tool to manage our company's payroll.

Pros

Employees are able to log-in and input a time punch rather than using a traditional "time clock". They are also able to view their punch history. We are able to access each employee's time punches to review, verify and adjust as necessary to ease the weekly payroll crunch.

Cons

Customer Service is not always the best. When placing a call at times we have been passed to multiple people to solve an issue. We have also experienced glitches when correcting time punches. The correction is entered but afterwards the correction does not show up.

Tim from Bryan Consulting Inc.

Automate your time and labor with this easy to use program

Pros

This program is another by ADP which is great as it gives us peace of mind knowing that if we have any issues then we have them to rely on. That alone is a huge benefit. This program makes it easy to automate processes which used to take up valuable time from different employees.

Cons

The program runs well enough that we don't really have any complaints with it. There are times it can run a little slow but it's not worth not buying over it. Sometimes there are rules we run into that we were unaware of that we have to figure out as we go, but it's a learning process.

Great if you have the money and need

I think it is a great product and it is efferent. It is a good way to organize thee business and keep it setup

Pros

It integrates with the payroll and it can be embedded on the site. So easy to log in and there are a bunch of different options when you are buying the device to have for your business.

Cons

if you don't have adp it doesn't integrate and ADP is expensive to have depending on the side of your business and the need.

Kaja from Shifa Health

Makes it so easy to keep tack of hours

Pros

Cons

It doesn't always allert me when my staff has missed punches. .

Jonah from East Central Mental Health

Industry: Mental Health Care

Easy Administration of Employee Time and Benefits

We purchased this software (and timeclocks from a third party) to move away from written leave accrual and time punching. We've been using it for around three years now. As a user it's seamless. As an administrator, setting up the system and assisting users is pretty smooth.

Pros

Very easy for staff to use well with minimal training. Keeping track of benefits and requesting time off features are well done. Setup was an easy experience.

Cons

I don't believe the software provides enough built in reports. The formatting on these reports could also use some work

Very simple and efficient

Pros

I love ADP! Navigating is very easy with the Home area with Clock in, Clock Out, Lunch Out, My Timecard and New Time Off Request button. I find with other software, you must search for these basic functions when it really should be right there. On the bottom, it shows the activity, and allows you to enter notes within the time card which is extremely useful when processing payroll.

Cons

ADP seems to work hard on making it easy to do payroll or even take care of your own time card. Once you get used to the features and functions, it becomes very easy.

Jennifer from Ben Built Inc

ADP makes tracking your hours a breeze.

I have always been very pleased with the site.

Pros

I have always enjoyed the perks and benefits that come with using ADP. Not only does it track your hours on a daliy, weekly, monthly basis but you can go back and review past months. It is always great for tracking your time off hours and requests.

Cons

There are slight issues with it going down for maintenance which depending on the length of time and amount of employee's that use it, that would be troublesome. It is however, very easy to go in and correct missed or wrong punches.

Irving from Valley Village

My overall experience with ADP is good.

We are able to keep track of a lot more things and can get reports instantly with out much hassle. Saves a lot of time.

Pros

Cons

Their app could need a bit more work. Some things are not visible in the app for employees. For example you can either have the option of allowing employees to request time off from the app or be able to see accrued time off. You cant do both. Also supervisors cant see their staff accrued time either. Only admin users can. Adding this feature to supervisor would help with payroll and time off request.

Maude from Eska Inc.

Easy to use and made for small company

Good support from the team. We can learn the system from ourselves. Does a lot. No need to sit in a class for a whole day to understand it.

Pros

Clock in/out easy to do with a card. In time data received. Made for small company with few rules. Easy to set up parameters (i.e. per team, per supervisor, per shifts, etc.)

Cons

Starts to be more complicated when there are too many rules to enter in the system. Might not be that efficient to have to call the help center every time we need to change something in the system.

Automated Time Sheets

Pros

This program makes it easy for employees to clock in and out daily and view timesheets for each pay period. The process to request and approve PTO is made simple and it track PTO balances.

Cons

I have not been pleased with the customer service I received. If there's something I can't figure out I expect customer service to be willing to help me figure things out. Based on my experience with customer service that has not been the case.

Crisanto from Douglas Parking LLC

This software solves our complex problems in capturing work in multiple location and pay rates.

Our complex labor management report is now accurate in recording financial statements.

Pros

Self service feature is really amazing. Employees have many options to record their hours and they have mobile app for easy access and checking real time transactions.

Cons

Nothing to say much. Only the maintenance schedule of the software once or twice a month. But overall, with all advance notification, employees are aware and have no problem with it.

Holly from BlueTarp

Average

Overall it works but the company can be restrictive what assistance they'll provide regarding deadlines or in correcting errors.

Pros

Lots of standard reporting, that works efficiently and with high level of accuracy. Holds a lot of information in the system.

Cons

The different platforms don't integrate well together (e.g. from payroll to HR). Information is lost and duplicates efforts.

Kathy from Lifetime Products

Time keeping systems with all the tools you need to track attendance and hours.

Pros

Easy to use. Team is great to work with you on issues. Worked with our IT team to make sure we can everything in place prior to instillation. Also, we implemented a point system and the team helped us with this process. Much easier than the old way of tracking on a spreadsheet.

Easy to use, gets the job done. Done deal.

Pros

It's very easy to use and intuitive. Been using it for years now to clock in/out and review my time sheet.

Hector from Rush49

EzLabor Really helps our HR

Pros

I like that users can quickly see and keep track of things like days off and payroll. Our users have mentioned how east it is to use.

Whitnee from The Reserve at Columbia

Easy to use & organized

Pros

I like how easy it is to access benefits and work history through this software. This software is also very organized making it easy to find what you are looking for as a first time user.

Cons

What I like least about this software is how you can get locked out of your account randomly. It could be an administrator issue but it happens more often than I would like.

Robert from The M.K. Morse Company

Industry: Machinery

The software has a lot of features that are useful.

I am able to see my the vacations of my employees at a glance.

Pros

The easy of looking up employees vacation time. I like one button that shows me who else is on vacation to see who else is on vacation at the same time.

Cons

I Have to change my password three time a year. I have to keep track what password I am using. This means i have to write it down somewhere.

Lisa from MD Healthcare Network

Easy to use platform!

We use the biometric timeclocks with this software and feel that we are accurately collecting time data so we are compliant with wage and hour rules.

Pros

The Manager Home screen is an easy to use dashboard that notify's manager's of tasks that need to be completed. The reports are not difficult to set up, but when you have difficulties, the customer support team is very responsive and friendly. I like the format of the timecards. It is easy to review and make adjustments. The notes function is great for managers to notify payroll of any important informaton.

Cons

There are some quirks to how my company processes the payroll, the format of the time file is not as customizable as I would like it to be.

Victor from Veritas Equity

Ezlabor

Great experience with ezlabor

Pros

I have used this software to punch in and out of work, very easy to use.

Cons

The least I like is when the system is down.

Christopher from IBM

ADP time and attendance for hourly and salary employees

Pros

We use ADP time and attendance for our hourly and salary employees. It's easy to manage and as a practitioner, you can track hours and can pull reports on trends in each department. It is easy to put down notes and create pay codes for each situation IE: system outage, inclement weather.

Cons

We found that a lot of our managers lacked training in the time and attendance. Our employees also found that the time and attendance feature was not the easiest to use when we originally got it.

Betty from Smithfield

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great product

Pros

This software is very responsive when you need to find and store information, and easy to run reports

Cons

It was problematic to add multiple new users. Only the administrator could request sign on information and for remote locations that often was a problem

We have used ADP EzLabor software to manage all of our team member's timekeeping system.

Pros

1. Very easy to understand for managers to update time keeping oversights. 2. Love the feature of allocating different employees to different departments for reporting purposes.

Cons

1. It is not easy to initially comprehend and update. 2. Can not calculate week to date payroll costs. 3. No scheduling ability to understand cost of scheduling. Must be completed outside of ADP.

Makes Time Off Tracking, Requests Easy

Quickly keep track of time off requests and personal balances, get time off requests approved quickly.

Pros

I love the fact that I can use this software to easily request time off without having to hope my supervisor inputs it on the right date and it takes some of the "having to ask" for time off out of the equation. The alerts my supervisor gets to approve time off ensures my time off requests are processed quickly. I can request time off pretty far in advance, too. It's also nice to be able to quickly access my time off accruals and balances without having to bug my supervisor.

Cons

There really isn't much I don't like about this software as a user, it meets all of my basic requirements and needs.

David from Black Tie Valet and Parking

Great for Small and Big Businesses

Pros

Record hours and simply click a few buttons to transfer those hours directly into your payroll. Limits errors.

Cons

Wish you could download timesheets, edit them on a master list, then upload the hours. It is too much to go through each employee and edit hours if the forgot to clock out etc.

Pratima from Syneos health

ADP Use Review

It is quiet good when it comes to tracking time off, timesheet details and easy to use.

Pros

The in detail tracking of each task. Making time off request is easy

Cons

Less user friendly as it does not provide access to old timesheets (more than a month) Hard to locate through internet search

Lauren from Custom Care Physical Therapy LLC

Love it!!!

Excellent experience!

Pros

This online clock in/out software if fantastic! It integrates directly to RUN ADP payroll and I love it!

Cons

Nothing, my employees can clock in/out from their desktops or using the mobile apps on their phones. So convenient!!!

Simple payroll and employee time tracking management system

Pros

It's pretty straightforward once you know the ins and out and there's not much to do aside from the main things.

Cons

Its very outdated in UI and sometimes data doesn't pull in as fast as you'd like. Pulling reports can also be a bit of a hassle.

VANESSA from Nephrology Associates of South Miami

EASY TO USE

IT WOULD BE NICE TO INCLUDE A FEATURE THAT WOULD TELL ME AT WHAT TIME I HAVE TO CLOCK OUT TO AVOID GOING ON OVER TIME

Pros

EASY TO LOG IN, VIEW PAYROLL INFORMATION. I CAN PUNCH IN AND OUT WHEN WORKING FROM SATELLITES OFFICES, EASY TO USE, WE USED TO HAVE ANOTHER PROGRAM THAT DID NOT REGISTERED HOURS WORKED

Cons

IT IS SLOW TO UPLOAD INFORMATION, SOME OF THE TIMES IT DOES NOT RECOGNIZE MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD. IF USING FROM A MOBILE APP YOU HAVE TO CLEAN UP ALL YOUR HISTORY BROWSER OR APPS HISTORY TO BE ABLE TO LOG IN FASTER. DON'T LIKE THAT ON THE MOBILE APP THE MINUTES ARE IN DECIMALS,YOU HAVE TO CL

sarah from revpro

Adp labor

Pros

I love this software because it is so easy to log in and keep track of your pay and your time off.

Cons

I have nothing to dislike about this software. It is actually really great to use and every employee loves it.

Zeah from BridgeHealth Medical, Inc.

EzLabor for Hourly Staff

We are currently using EzLabor only for our hourly staff. So we probably have not even scratched the surface of it's abilities. It is very easy to use and I appreciate the flow of how it is set up for easy of finding things and approving time off. If we spent more time and asked more questions we could probably get a lot more functionality out of it so I do not want to put their software down for items we have not taken the time to set up.

Pros

Very intuitive Flows easily for viewing purposes Ability to lock IP address for log in purposes

Cons

Employees cannot enter notes, only managers Reporting can be a bit tricky

Great tool for new HR Staff

Great HR tool. Easy to learn and very handy for small business.

Pros

As a first tool I have used in HR position I found that it is very easy to use and it is not requiring a lot of training. Great tool to track and maintain vacation days. Also, gives you an insight when it comes to statutory holidays, which you are not always aware of.

Cons

After a while you get used to a software and the only thing that can be listed as a cons would be outdated design.

Viktoria from Qm lp

Does what it needs to but not as advanced

Pros

Performs the basic functions it needs to Supervisors are used to it and tell me it works like it is supposed to

Cons

Sometimes a bit tedious to navigate Need to go to various places to do different things Overall not terrible but could use an upgrade

Angela from StM Episcopal School

Ez labor was the best part of ADP. My employees caught on well and it was easy to use for them.

My employees could clock in and view hours easily.

Pros

My Maintenance and Food Seevice employees do not work with computers much. With Ez Labor it was easy enough for them to grasps very quickly.

Great on the go software and app.

It was quick and easy. It did not take very much time at all.

Pros

The functionality of this software was easy and intuitive. The app made for fast access and input into the program.

Cons

The price was not as competitive as other services, but functionality, support, and ease of use made up for the small price difference.

Mariah from Armstrong Property Management

Over priced time clock

Pros

The only thing I like about this time clock is you can add hours in before the fact (i.e. holiday pay)

Cons

It's very expensive, not very user friendly, you can run into red tape when you try to dismiss an employee.

ROSS from THE MICHENER INSTITUTE

Very dated, difficult to use software

Pros

For the most part, it functions correctly. The backend functions all work, and the software does what it's supposed to to do.

Cons

Extremely dated, extremely difficult to manage, uses ActiveX controls for the administration side with expired certificates. It's a security nightmare, and difficult to install. Support is very inconsistent.

Dated, miserable software

Pros

It does its job.... eventually. There is some support for hierarchies and structure. It integrates with other ADP products if you are using it for payroll and related stuff.

Cons

It's a terrible user interface. It looks like it was created in the 1980s. The user experience is abysmal. All of the employees dread coming into this system to log their out-of-office hours. This is a prime example of a enterprise ecosystem that is not even trying at all to be user friendly.

Loved ADP

Pros

Asp was easy to use. Though I did not care for the batches it did make it easier to find when looking for something.

Cons

The only thing I did not care for is the price of ADP. Ezlabor was a little difficult to learn but was easier once figured out.

Manoj from ProTen Limited

Industry: Farming

Very difficult to set up different rules

Poor customer support

Pros

Simple to use, not too costly, does not require high powered PC, easy to export to the payroll system.

Cons

Difficult to set up rules and not many options to set up different rules for processing of weekly staff pays weekly

Johannes from Vixxo

Packed full of features but not as intuitive as similar products I've used

Pros

Enables me to manage Canadian employees. Easy to approve time off requests and also lists all the holidays in one view. Long list of reports to pick from.

Cons

Has the feel of "older" software. User experience doesn't feel seamless. I have to hunt and peck for features.

Natalie from Grifols Biomat USA

EzLabor by ADP

I am still getting used to this, but I like it for the most part so far.

Pros

I like this software compared to what my work used to use since it is paperless and all the employees can be connected together with ease.

Cons

There are some features not available and I have found difficulty with splitting shifts and I wish there was better methods for communicating with co-workers.

Jessey from Skyslope

time clock

Pros

Cons

Whats to complain about? Its so simplistic there is no room for error or really any need for improvement

Mark from Large manufacturing facility

Terrible UI

I'm pretty sure ADP just doesn't know how to write good software. It's like it's written by someone who just ad hoc a feature design list together and didn't ask a single person if it was easy to use.

Pros

You can track sick time, worker schedules and it does everything it's supposed to do. It gives you access to calendars and schedules

Cons

The interface is confusing. If you can't find something it's because you're in the wrong "mode". And clicking time off requests and scheduling is a pain.

Tamirria from Reflection

Really easy to get started on for a new company

If you are a new company worried about workers comp. its included yeah

Pros

Cost is reasonable and affordable for new business. You have a lot of team support. Staff is very friendly.

Cons

I havent found anything I dont like yet. When you want your company set up the right way you have to do what you have to.

Jibri from Dataserv

I manage the payroll department for my company. We use adp products

Pros

The synergy amd customer support functions are awesome. Veey good respmse time and attention to us as a client. It works well with other adp products and systems