ezLaborManager

ezLaborManager Reviews

RATING:

• icon"This online clock in/out software if fantastic. It integrates directly to RUN ADP payroll and I love it."
  • icon"I have used this software to punch in and out of work, very easy to use."
  • icon"Simple to use, not too costly, does not require high powered PC, easy to export to the payroll system."
  • icon"Too many issues, poor implementation from ADP team, poor customer support and they were not able to resolve any of the issues we were experiencing."
  • icon"The different platforms don't integrate well together (e.g. from payroll to HR). Information is lost and duplicates efforts."
  • icon"Sometimes there are rules we run into that we were unaware of that we have to figure out as we go, but it's a learning process."

Browse all ezLaborManager Reviews

• Have you used ezLaborManager and would like to share your experience with others?

Diane

Extremely easy to use.

EzLabor is a great way to keep track of employees time. It’s easy to use and there are multiple reports you can pull.

Pros

I manage 6 student workers that usually work evenings and on the weekends when I’m not in the office. What I like most is that EzLabor is set up to only work on certain computers/IP addresses, so I never have to worry about them clocking in from home or somewhere else.

Cons

It looks a little outdated, but looks aren’t everything, it functions great.

Pam

When I have a problem with the software I quite often get passed around to a variety of people.

Easy to book time off

Pros

Booking time off is very easy for staff. Once you assign a schedule to an employee there isn't a lot that the employee has to do. Unless they ver from what's scheduled the system does everything for the employee.

Cons

We have to extract our hours from ezlm on Thursday, so we have to have employee force through their Friday time. This causes many issues. Not always software related, more with our processes, but still a pain point. If would be great if we had a way to do a mass push through of the Friday at the end of the pay period. The lunch deduction causes many issues. The system isn't updated right away, so there is a 90 second delay from when EE's submit a change, to when the mainframe is updated. This causes lots of problems. The fact that when an employee has requested less than a full day off (ie. 2 hours of Flex), the system doesn't generate the hours the employee is actually working. The system has a schedule for 99% of our staff, so why can't it generate the working part of the schedule. This causes many issues with staff shorting themselves.

Sylvia

Industry: Facilities Services

Not user friendly, riddled with issues

We needed a timekeeping system and after the terrible experience with ezlabor, we switched to a different vendor outside of the ADP system.

Pros

This software was problematic, wasn't user friendly, riddled with issues and didn't provide flags when there were timekeeping problems that needed follow up, didn't work properly with our hourly workforce. We ended up restricting this system to our salaried, exempt employees who didn't need to clock in and out daily and only used this to document their requests for days off.

Reasons for choosing ezLaborManager

We chose ADP ezlabor because we were implementing ADP HRM and Payroll and wanted an integrated product

Angela

May 2022

EZLabor Manager really is EZ

Pros

Easy for users to adapt to. Managers found ADPs ezlabormanager easy to use compared to other more challenging systems.

Cons

There really are no cons. EZ Labor Manager is the easiest part of the system to use and teach.

I use this daily to clock in and out and see my time sheet for different time periods.

This software allows me and my team to easily see our time card and my pay stubs. I also use this daily to clock in and out and it is just as easy of not easier than a time clock. Also there is less cost since you do not need to buy more equipment like cables or a time clock.

Pros

This is easy to access and all the functions you need are right there on the home page. You can quickly verify your clock ins/outs and make sure your time sheet is accurate. We use this to apply for PTO as well. Very useful product.

Cons

The website appears slightly outdated and the buttons are a little small such as the sidebar on the right with all of the main options on it. I would expect those to be more prominent and easy to click coming from a UX background.

Frank

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

A simpler way to track individual employee hours

Overall ADP EzLabor is a useful tool to manage our company's payroll.

Pros

Employees are able to log-in and input a time punch rather than using a traditional "time clock". They are also able to view their punch history. We are able to access each employee's time punches to review, verify and adjust as necessary to ease the weekly payroll crunch.

Cons

Customer Service is not always the best. When placing a call at times we have been passed to multiple people to solve an issue. We have also experienced glitches when correcting time punches. The correction is entered but afterwards the correction does not show up.

Automated Time Sheets

Pros

This program makes it easy for employees to clock in and out daily and view timesheets for each pay period. The process to request and approve PTO is made simple and it track PTO balances.

Cons

I have not been pleased with the customer service I received. If there's something I can't figure out I expect customer service to be willing to help me figure things out. Based on my experience with customer service that has not been the case.

JESSICA

Great Product For Employee Tracking and Payroll

Highly recommended product for staff and HR. I would use any other Payroll system.

Pros

ADP has done wonderful upgrades. All our employees love the ease of seeing payroll and 401k. The tracking for YTD and previous years is a wonderful feature.

Cons

Occasionally the log in wont take a password that is correct and locks you out. Although it has seemed to get better in the last 3 months.

Easy to use, gets the job done. Done deal.

Pros

It's very easy to use and intuitive. Been using it for years now to clock in/out and review my time sheet.

Cons

I haven't encountered any issue yet. The interface could use an update, to make it a bit more easy on the eyes and modern. But also, if it ain't broke don't fix it!

Kaja

Makes it so easy to keep tack of hours

Pros

It is easy to keep track of my staff's hours, make corrections to their time clock, and I like that we can use it at any computer or on a smart phone.

Cons

It doesn't always allert me when my staff has missed punches. .

Joyce

ADP EZ Labor previous user

ADP is a good product that offers clients some valuable tools for payroll. The training provided by ADP is top notch. At times I miss ADP and the features of this product.

Pros

I learned Payroll using this product. ADP is really great about providing training opportunities for software users. The training is quite in-depth and very valuable for those using the software. Support was readily available whenever there was a question. Absolutely loved the reporting side of the product. We had ADP handle all of our taxes and garnishments, and they made the process a breeze. It was really nice having a 3rd party overseeing what can be a daunting task especially when you are new to payroll. The support staff were always polite and courteous as well as knowledgeable.

Cons

Some areas of the software program were quite complex and required additional training/assistance. Example would be year-end process, and creating reports are just a couple of items. We also noticed with updates, things would change within payroll. Example would be we had an employee on 2nd shift with a 3% shift differential. After an update the employee's shift differential was removed, and then at some point it added back a 5% shift differential. We also had some problems with the accruals.

Very simple and efficient

Pros

I love ADP! Navigating is very easy with the Home area with Clock in, Clock Out, Lunch Out, My Timecard and New Time Off Request button. I find with other software, you must search for these basic functions when it really should be right there. On the bottom, it shows the activity, and allows you to enter notes within the time card which is extremely useful when processing payroll.

Cons

ADP seems to work hard on making it easy to do payroll or even take care of your own time card. Once you get used to the features and functions, it becomes very easy.

Tim

Automate your time and labor with this easy to use program

Pros

This program is another by ADP which is great as it gives us peace of mind knowing that if we have any issues then we have them to rely on. That alone is a huge benefit. This program makes it easy to automate processes which used to take up valuable time from different employees.

Cons

The program runs well enough that we don't really have any complaints with it. There are times it can run a little slow but it's not worth not buying over it. Sometimes there are rules we run into that we were unaware of that we have to figure out as we go, but it's a learning process.

ADP makes tracking your hours a breeze.

I have always been very pleased with the site.

Pros

I have always enjoyed the perks and benefits that come with using ADP. Not only does it track your hours on a daliy, weekly, monthly basis but you can go back and review past months. It is always great for tracking your time off hours and requests.

Cons

There are slight issues with it going down for maintenance which depending on the length of time and amount of employee's that use it, that would be troublesome. It is however, very easy to go in and correct missed or wrong punches.

Irving

My overall experience with ADP is good.

We are able to keep track of a lot more things and can get reports instantly with out much hassle. Saves a lot of time.

Pros

The customer service aspect of their service is great. They help resolve any issues I have. For the most part the website is easy to use and you can find things with relative ease.

Cons

Their app could need a bit more work. Some things are not visible in the app for employees. For example you can either have the option of allowing employees to request time off from the app or be able to see accrued time off. You cant do both. Also supervisors cant see their staff accrued time either. Only admin users can. Adding this feature to supervisor would help with payroll and time off request.

Maude

Easy to use and made for small company

Good support from the team. We can learn the system from ourselves. Does a lot. No need to sit in a class for a whole day to understand it.

Pros

Clock in/out easy to do with a card. In time data received. Made for small company with few rules. Easy to set up parameters (i.e. per team, per supervisor, per shifts, etc.)

Cons

Starts to be more complicated when there are too many rules to enter in the system. Might not be that efficient to have to call the help center every time we need to change something in the system.

Crisanto

This software solves our complex problems in capturing work in multiple location and pay rates.

Our complex labor management report is now accurate in recording financial statements.

Pros

Self service feature is really amazing. Employees have many options to record their hours and they have mobile app for easy access and checking real time transactions.

Cons

Nothing to say much. Only the maintenance schedule of the software once or twice a month. But overall, with all advance notification, employees are aware and have no problem with it.