• Pros

• "It's incredibly easy to set up and use. We were able to implement very quickly. It's also much less expensive than anything else we tried."

• "I love that it is very user-friendly. Many different ways to to look for applicants ."

• "The ability to post through multiple job boards at no additional cost is a huge value. I also like the interface as its pretty streamlined and easily customized. The support is also great!"

• Cons

• "Posting a job the first couple times is a little tricky but then it goes fast once you understand how the questions, template and post work together. "

• "Still growing product, small company, needs some more features to catch up to the big boys but still great value."

• "It can get a little confusing when the same applicant applies for many different openings. I wish that was easier to manage! Not that we can't do it though :)"

Browse ApplicantPRO Reviews

Karen from ARCH Language Network

I love the features that Applicant Pro has to offer. You really get your bang for the buck

Pros

Easy to understand, functionality, many features to pick from. I have checked many systems, none could offer what Applicant Pro does for the money. Easy to use, houses endless applications, employees can use their mobile devices to apply, parses resumes into the applications, you can design your own reports or use the standard ones they have ready with a few clicks. Opportunities are limitless. They are always adding new features at no cost. Lastly, their customer service is second to none! Immediate responses to your questions, are always willing to help in any way possible, very friendly, professional staff who know what they are doing. Absolute best anywhere.

Cons

Wish you could design something that if people out of the area or out of the country apply for the position we are recruiting for could be flagged as ineligible. Example, recruiting for a position that is onsite in the Minneapolis/St Paul areas, and we get applications from New York or Europe and Asia - these could be sent an automatic reply that they are ineligible for the position without having to manually do so.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied March 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, Karen! I would be happy to work with you to utilize our disqualification and automatic email features to help you sort out ineligible applicants and save you time! We love working with you and appreciate your business! -Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant

Debbie from Coastal Cancer Center

Effortless Recruiting

The biggest benefit is low cost, high tech recruiting. We remain competitive and tech savvy with our competition.

Pros

technical capabilities and ease of use.

Cons

Metrics hard to understand could be simpler

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

Better product for less money.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied January 2020

Thank you, Debbie, for your review of our software. It is exciting to hear that your company is able to stay competitive with your competition! We would love to hear what report you are working with so that we can help you understand the metrics. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Scott from Royal Class Service

Past ApplicantPRO user

We feel that it could be an extremely useful tool if the bugs were worked out of it. You get a very large hiring pool but a lot of it is not the pool we were looking for.

Pros

The software was very inclusive of a lot of regions to ensure that you are filling in the most amount of information to cover all aspects of the job search and posting that you are doing. It is a well thought out application.

Cons

Even when we set the parameters for a certain type of candidate that we were looking for(specific trade skills, years experience etc), we would get a lot of candidates that did not come close to fitting exactly what we were looking for. It was exhausting and very time consuming having to spend some much time weeding out the people that did not fit what we were looking for. We also reached out to a lot that never got back to us after supposedly showing interest.

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

It was a little less expensive at the time and we were trying to save some money as a smaller business

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied November 2019

Hi, Scott! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We're sorry to hear that you did not receive the quality of applicants you were looking for. We do have features that will help with this process and would love to discuss them with you. I would love to have someone reach out to you to go over the new features and improvements. Thanks again for your feedback and we wish you all the best with your hiring endeavors. Mindi, Manager of Support

Karl from Visual Image Photography

Industry: Photography

Flat rate pricing make this a perfect fit for small businesses

I'm very happy with my experience. Hiring and getting employment paperwork completed has never been easier.

Pros

Easily post ads to 100 job boards. No need to post a job in multiple locations and have applications coming in from different sources. Analytics help me understand which sources are working best at finding new employees. With the screening process, I save time not having to weed out unqualified applicants and can spend more time connecting with only the people who match my needs. Flat rate pricing means as my company grows, I don't get charged more per user. This is the only company I have found that offers this pricing model. Combine a pricing structure that doesn't break the bank with an amazing team that answers all my user questions and it's a winning combination in my book. Customer service is outstanding. Have a question? ApplicantPro makes it easy to meet with the right person on their team. An easy to use online scheduling system makes it easy to block off the right amount of time you need to learn how to use the software.

Cons

I would like to see features added that make it easy to schedule pre-boarding and onboarding emails and tutorials for new hires. Once a new hire has accepted a job offer, being able to automate and structure a timeline to send emails with micro-learning articles would be great

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

Pricing, good introductory meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Ability to have background checks integrated for the same price we were having them manually run. All job boards filtered into one account, so I didn't have to login in to multiple sources.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied December 2019

Thank you, Karl for your review of our software. We appreciate your feedback and love to hear the things you enjoy about it like, posting to multiple job boards with one push, analytics for reporting sources, our pricing structure and more! We appreciate your comments about adding more features to our Onboarding Platform. I am happy to pass them along to our Product Team as future feature consideration.If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Abbey from Schwieters Companies

Best ATS I have used

ApplicantPro has been amazing to work with. If I ever have questions or any of the other admins have questions, ApplicantPro typically gets back to me within 24 hours and most of the time it is much sooner. They are very good about scheduling times to talk on the phone and discuss how things are going and answer any questions that I may have. The customer support is phenomenal. We had some road bumps in the beginning when first using this software and ApplicantPro made sure to help us in every way possible and make it as easy as they could. They explained everything clearly and made it extremely easy for us to transition into using this software. I can not say enough good things about ApplicantPro.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how user friendly it is. When I first started with my current company they were not using ATS. I had done research on the software during my internship and when I came to this company I knew that it would be the perfect choice. The integration features for HireForms and ISolved are great. That has really helped our HR department out a ton. Overall, the features that this software offers are amazing and ApplicantPro makes it so easy to use and learn.

Cons

There is nothing huge that I do not like about this software. The one thing that I would change if I could would be the way to search an applicant. You have to click "Search Applicant" and then pick what way you would like to search that applicant and then it will take you to a new tab. I would love if I could just start typing a name in that box and click on the applicant I need.

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

There were no other products that were considered. I had done research on many different ATS software at my internship so when I came to my current company I already knew what the best option would be.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied October 2019

Hi, Abbey! Thank you so much for reviewing our software. We are happy to hear that we have been able to take your team to the next level in the hiring process by providing you with a way to track your applicants from the beginning and then use the integrations to onboard them all in the same system. We are also happy to hear that our Support Team has been very helpful in providing your team with the support your team needs! Thank you for your feedback regarding the "Search Applicant' feature. I will definitely pass it along as a possible future consideration. If there is anything we can do to help your team, please let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! - Mindi Manager of Support

Zach from GreenStar Food Co-op

ApplicantPro - One of My Favorite Teammates

This system has changed the way GreenStar runs. Our capacity for growth and change/to evolve quickly to better serve our applicants, new and old, has expanded greatly. I have had so much fun in my role as a recruiter and thanks to ApplicantPro I have been able to expand and grow as an individual and flesh out a career path that excites me.

Pros

The ways in which it allows me and my coworkers to quickly and effectively communicate with each other about applicants and who is a good fit where. I really appreciate being able to upload documents and consolidate an applicants information into one place. The software is also incredibly intuitive and responsive to change - it feels as though it is learning from my experience and what areas could be smoother (good work software team!)

Cons

Sometimes I need to opt in to information that I wish was opt out (such as including reference notes). But as I learn the system and where/when I need to click something, it all flows smoothly. Also, application questions/answers don't transfer when I copy an application to another job, I wish they would travel together!

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

Hire by Google wasn't where we needed it to be software wise and our new HR Director had used ApplicantPro in the past and really appreciated/enjoyed it.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied October 2019

HI, Zach! Thank for taking the time to review our system. It is exciting to hear that our system has had a big impact on your role as a recruiter and has helped you grow! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I will pass along your feedback regarding the questions following an applicant when copying to a new job. If there is anything your team needs to help get them to the next level, please let us know. Thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Elliot from Rent Dynamics

I LOVE ApplicantPRO

I have really appreciated the support I've had with ApplicantPRO I've met with Caleb and McKenzie to make sure I was making the best use of the product as well as had other invites and options to demo other aspects of the program. The people at ApplicantPRO really make it a great product.

Pros

The best part of this software is how it does such a great job at combining all aspects of my hiring process. They start by pushing my job listings across multiple job boards and then aggregate all of my applications in one place. I use the same software to communicate with all applicants and then to set appointments. They coordinate everything right into hiring. My favorite part overall is how streamlined it makes my interview scheduling. It syncs with my calendar and allows my candidates to choose a time I am available and that works for them. I've got no more "back and forth" between candidates trying to find times that work for both of us. This feature alone is worth 10x what I pay for the ApplicantPRO service.

Cons

The CONS of this software are also it's greatest strengths. As a true Software as a Service there have been some things that haven't worked exactly as I expected or preferred, BUT they are amazing and open to feedback and adjusting their software for a better user experience. Even as a relatively new user I've seen changes and updates to make my experience better.

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

I had reviewed other systems but after demoing ApplicantPRO I knew that this was by far the best option for my hiring needs.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied October 2019

Hi, Elliot! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software! Happy to hear that we can help streamline your hiring process from start to finish. It is feedback from clients like yourself that we are able to make adjustments that will improve the usability of a product for yourself and others. If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Mindi Manager of Support

Lindsay from Imperial Beverage

Awesome Product!

They provide excellent customer service and are always making great updates!

Pros

Applicant Pro is very easy to use and allows us to keep our recruiting organized for an extremely reasonable cost!

Cons

Overall, I wouldn't say I am unhappy about any aspect of the software, but there are minor improvements that could be made here and there. One example would be better organization of candidates I would like to keep on file for future positions. I wish I could mark them for the job I would hire them for, instead of the job they applied for. There are work-arounds for that though.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software, Lindsey! we love that our software helps with the organization of your recruiting process and is affordable at the same time. We would love to hear any suggestions you have that might help improve the process. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Bryan from Geneva Rock Products

Outstanding HR Product!

This makes it so easy to share applications and have multiple users give input. We would be lost without it!

Pros

Very easy to use. So simple for hiring managers to learn and use as well.

Cons

This product seems to have everything we are looking for in an Applicant Tracking System.

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

Features and pricing were what we were looking for and we found them in Applicant Pro. I have recommended them numerous times to HR colleagues. I can't imagine using anything else.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied September 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Bryan. It's great to hear that your team enjoys working with ApplicantPro and that it's making everybody's job easier whenever you have to hire. If there's anything we can do to take your experience to the next level, please let us know. Have a great day! - Ariana

Kimberly from Galveston Island Park Board of Trustees

Stop looking - this is the product your small business needs!

It's been wonderful. From meeting the Sales team at a local HR Conference, working with Jandi in integration, the other integration partners as well as the actual day to day use, it's been a real joy. Every day I find something else wonderful about this product. The best part of all , is that it's pretty turnkey and completely affordable for my small organization. I just wish I found it sooner!

Pros

I appreciate the support that comes with the product. You can speak with someone by phone, online chat or email. If you ask for feedback on a routine item, your implementation specialist will create a video that other users in your group can use should they have the same question down the line. The "help" feature located within the tool is the most useful one I've come across in my 15 years of working with HRIS tools.

Cons

There isn't anything about the current components of the tool that I don't like. I just wish I was in a position to upgrade my payroll system for integration with ApplicantPro. To be clear - this is not an ApplicantPro set back, but rather an internal struggle within my organization to move forward with technology.

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

The user interface is much easier, and the product was significantly more affordable.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied September 2019

Hi, Kimberly! Thank you so much for your kind words and review of our Product. We pride ourselves in providing great customer service. It makes us happy to hear that we have been able to do this for your company. We too love Jandi and our Sales Team and believe they do an amazing job! If there is anything we can do for your team, please let us know. Thank you for using ApplicantPro! -Mindi Manager of Support

Rick from Clarke

Excellent ATS/Customer Support

Very pleased with system functionality, candidate pipelines, and customer support.

Pros

The product is affordable, yet offers the features and functionality of the bigger name ATS companies. Applicant Pro was designed with the user in mind - the Recruiter. The platform and network of job boards offers little to be desired for the average recruiter. Applicant pro can be optimized to post to your typical posting sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, or Indeed, and also has the functionality to post to other niche job boards that you select or optimize. The system is rich with standardized templates that offer ease of use and convenience when creating new job postings, reports, candidate communications (text or email), or interacting with hiring managers. Applicant Pro has provided excellent customer service and support. The success manager and client representatives are awesome! The team is upbeat, attentive to our Company's needs, and always willing to offer solutions and think outside of the box. It's nice receiving Business Partner support from all levels, but yet have dedicated Success Managers that can offer guidance on system optimization.

Cons

Applicant Pro would benefit from offering job posting "refresh" capability with vendors like Indeed. I believe the current functionality is limited to vendor restrictions, which may be hindering advancements in the platform. I believe solutions may be in the pipeline, but just reduces the additional posting steps and improves reporting compliance.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your awesome review of our software, Rick! We always love to hear when our clients are able to optimize their hiring process by posting to multiple job boards. We are also happy to hear that you have received such great customer service! I am happy to pass along your feedback regarding refreshing listings on the job boards to our Product Team as we are always looking for new ways to improve our system. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Cynthia from Faulkner University

Great Software Option for Small Organization(s)

We have received less calls from applicants regarding the status of their submission due to the quick response they receive from the system. We have experienced a lower number of incomplete applications due to the follow up email feature. Also, we have been able to process unqualified applicants more efficiently and notify them of the status of their application.

Pros

I like the simplicity of assigning an applicant to multiple hiring manager. That process with our previous software would be cumbersome. Also, I enjoy the fact that I can communicate with both the applicant and hiring manager with ease and that every email and note can be seen by my supervisor, which cuts down on our having to meet to discuss the last time we've been in contact with an applicant (or candidate). Closing out a position is also a quicker process for our department. With all of the data captured in the system, we just needed to design a summary format with the information we need on one page to file for our records. This allows for us to look at one sheet of paper and have the history of the position.

Cons

I wish there was a setting (that could be changed back and forth) that allowed for applicants to initially be listed in alphabetical order and then allow for us to sort them by date if needed. I check for new applicants once in the morning and then again in the afternoon, however, I'm usually going into the system to post an updated status. It would just make them easier to find right away.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Cynthia! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our software and that it allows you to communicate with the applicant and the hiring manager. We are also happy to hear that you have more applicants completing the application. We would love to speak with you regarding filtering your applicants in alphabetical order. That is something that is available now. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! -Mindi Manager of Support

Jennifer from Detroit Regional Chamber

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

ApplicantPRO was a great investment

We have been using ApplicantPro at our company for many years now. Before ApplicantPRO we did not use an ATS and managed the recruitment process manually by receiving resumes by email and posting jobs one by one on each of the job boards. This software solution has saved me an enormous amount of time and allowed me to expand my role in HR. I found the price to be very affordable and love the reporting features we now have at our fingertips. Being able to easily see where our applicants are coming from has allowed us to better spend our recruiting budget in the places that count. Lastly, when ever I have a problem, or need advice I have found the support team to be very prompt and helpful. The only feature I wish we could get better integration with is Indeed sponsored ads since we use them heavily for our recruiting and it can be a bit awkward to sponsor to Indeed thru this ATS. Overall I highly recommend ApplicantPRO to anyone in the market.

Cons

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied September 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Jennifer! We are happy to hear that our reports have been helpful for your team to see where to spend your budget. We would love to talk with you regarding your comment about Indeed Sponsored jobs and look at other sources as well. If there is anything we can do for your team, please let us know. Thank you for using ApplicantPro! -Mindi Manager of Support

Lauren from Hocking Valley Community Hospital

Easy Option for Immediate Recruiting Help

Coming to this current employer, there was no way for applicants to apply online! Getting set up with ApplicantPro took an hour and we immediately had an online presence for posting jobs and receiving applications that saved time and money. The support team is always responsive to my needs. I have never had an issue.

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive with minimal training effort required. Lots of options for blasting job postings to active jobs seekers. Easy to post jobs, make updates, and I always love the new features they roll out to save time.

Cons

I'd like more pre-populated templates that I didn't have to build myself. It would also be great if it had a native resume search. Millions of job seekers are directed to ApplicantPro from thousands of companies. It would be great to be able to search passive applicants for jobs like LinkedIn or even be connected to LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter's applicant databases to connect with passive job seekers rather than exiting the app and into another website.

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

I really felt it was the best value for the money and have used it with a couple of other companies.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied August 2019

Hi, Lauren! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Product. We appreciate your feedback on Ease of Use with minimal training effort. I would be happy to pass along your feedback about wanting more pre-populated templates and being able to connect to other databases to search for applicants. If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Rhonda from Knight's Companies, Inc.

Industry: Building Materials

Fully customizable software with great functionality

We have moved our recruiting process into the 21st century with ApplicantPro. We no longer need to resort to paper methods, and have also been able to interact with out-of-state candidates better since we have now been able to automate the offer letters and background checks.

Pros

The ability to customize this software to our company's unique needs; the built in help topics that walk you through new set ups. Additionally, customer service is top-notch, providing multiple venues to receiving assistance. Finally, the ability to automate many different tasks we've done manually has helped us save time, and focus our attention on the recruiting tasks that have the greatest impact.

Cons

Reporting isn't as robust as I would prefer, but it is not a drawback to the overall functionality of the system.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied November 2019

Rhonda, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We love to hear that your team has been able to automate tasks and save time by using it. We are also happy to hear that the Support your team has received is top-notch! We would love to hear your thoughts about the reports that we can pass along to our product team for future consideration. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Terri from Dean Bank

Makes our life so much easier!

I have used Applicant Pro for a few years now, and just recently it was one of the first things I added when I started my new job last year. I love the way everything is in one place. I can easily put our open position on-line, and it feeds out to the list of free job boards. I can also choose to send out to fee-based job boards with one click. All my managers can see the applicants, and all applicants are saved into the database. And the reporting (which I used for the first time last year) for Affirmative Action cuts down on hours of my time. I am a one -person department within a small bank. I do it all - and this makes my recruiting function so much simpler, faster and streamlined. With one click, I can also send the job to our state DOL, as well as our Veterans and People with Disabilities reps. Anyone who has the authority to see an applicant can make notes directly on that applicant, and rate the applicant for future. We have one position that turns over frequently (Teller) just because we have so many - and we can go right back to our notes on-line for those candidates who impressed us who we did not hire. In short, it's one of the best tools I've used in my HR career.

Pros

Ease of use, affordable, ability to save candidates information. Ability for other managers to use the data base directly, one click to send job out to multiple areas.

Cons

I find some recent changes very confusing - I think it was easier to use previously and I find myself getting a little lost.

Elaine from MV Advancements

Appplicant Pro- It's got the Band for you Buck

Pros

I appreciate how much you get from this product for the amount that we pay. As our company works on modernizing our processes, we have come across several other ATS options. Applicant Pro consistently has the losest cost while providing more features than almost every other product we have looked into. I especially love the fact that updating my job adds in Applicant Pro automatically sends that posting out to all my most liked job boards. It even posts automatically to facebook now with has helped improve our applicant flow.

Cons

The one complaint that I have is that since I was brought in after Applicant Pro was set up and rolled out o the HR team, I think I am missing out on some of the features that my predecessor did not use. Like any software, though, with a bit of digging around, I have been able to get it flowing the way I prefer, and each update they make has made things more comfortable to work around.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied December 2019

Hi, Elaine! Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We are happy to hear that you enjoy being able to automatically post your positions to multiple job boards and that you have been able to increase your applicant flow by being able to post to Facebook. We would love to hear more about how you use the system and what your needs are to see if we have features that might be beneficial for your team/ If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Bradley from Morinda

From Paper to Pro (Applicant Pro, that is)

When I started in my current role in my current company, there was nothing by way of an automated, modern way to apply for a job. Interested applicants would print a PDF, write on it, then figure out how to return it. Applicant Pro has brought my recruiting into the digital age. The customer service is very responsive, and helpful within their constraints of how the program works.

Pros

* Quickly make an assessment of applicants, and either forward to hiring manager, or archive * "Canned" responses that are sent based on either, how an applicant answers screening questions, or the label I attach to the application. * The integration with the sister screening company, Pro Screening, makes ordering and managing background checks a breeze.

Cons

* Relatively steep learning curve on how to post a new job - too many pages and panels and screens and buttons and levers ... the whole posting process needs to be streamlined. * The process of setting up other users/managers in the system is not straightforward - too many places to go and too many things to do. It should be much simpler to get a manager access to the applications.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied July 2019

Bradley, Thank you for taking the time to review our system. We are happy that we could bring your recruiting into the digital age! I happy to pass along your feedback to our Product Department for future consideration. If there is anything else we can do for you, please be sure to let us know. Thanks for choosing ApplicantPro as your ATS provider! Mindi, Manager of Support

Trinidad from Christian Community Credit Union

ApplicantPRO Rocks!

HR has seen an increase in productivity and efficiency because this software is more than just an applicant tracking system. It allows us to store our employment letters/documents, assessment/interview results, and background results/documents all in one place! It's a one-stop shop for recruitment & onboarding! I've done the research, and no other company offers so much for such an incredible cost!!

Pros

ApplicantPRO is so user-friendly and keeps applicant information in an organized manner on one screen. Having immediate access to customer service is a big plus! The e-Forms and Inbox Template features have been an enormous help in streamlining our recruitment process. We also love that we can text applicants!

Cons

I am unable to attach a file to the Messages email in the application. I have to send a separate email, attach the document, then copy/paste the verbiage into the Notes section of the application. Also, we are in different time zones. It would be helpful to have someone in their customer service department remain available to help until 5:00pm, PST.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied June 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Trinidad. We're always happy to hear that you're loving all the amazing features that our company provides and that your team is more efficient and productive - that's definitely something to celebrate! Also, we appreciate your feedback on where we can improve. I'll be sure to pass this info along! As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! - Ariana, Director of Client Services

Joyce from Terminix Services Inc

Industry: Environmental Services

Awesome tool - best decision we have made!

I am the recruiting department with over 56 locations for residential pest control, as well as, commercial, wildlife and corporate depts. This helps us to streamline our process to post and manage our jobs with approx. 20 free job boards. It saves times and money. Generates a lot of applicants able to save on other job boards that charge too much for results received.

Pros

User Friendly and the awesome customer service. Eased of implementation and support from ApplicantPro team. They continue to follow up and offer additional training /support with the use of the product.

Cons

Would like to see some additional functionality and ability to integrate with other products. Overall very satisfied with ApplicantPro. Encourage all companies to review this product.

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

We researched numerous ATS options and feel ApplicantPro is the most cost effective option that delivers excellent customer service. They understand what we need from a customer standpoint and work to meet our requests. Best decision we have made to purchase and implement ApplicantPro!

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied September 2019

Joyce, Thank you so much for your review of our product. We are happy to hear that you have been satisfied with the support you receive from our team! We are also happy to hear that using our product helps you streamline your process and help you manage all of your many jobs. We would love to hear from you regarding some of the integrations you would be interested in and might be able to provide a solution for you. If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Mindi

Beverly from Cooperative Energy

Industry: Utilities

ApplicantPro

Overall the ApplicantPro system is working well to allow us to see what sources are drawing the most applicants. We can pull data to audit for our Affirmative Action Plan and the system is very user friendly. There are some areas that need improvement but overall this is a great system.

Pros

I like the ease of use of this applicant tracking system. The applications, job requisitions, job postings are saved for an unlimited amount of time. I am able to create new job templates to post positions. The report section allows me to create reports which pull data I need to review. The helpdesk quick is always quick with an answer to my questions or any issues I might be having.

Cons

There is some functionality which is missing. I cannot delete a status which may have be attached to an application in error. The eForm will time out after a certain time of entering data and there is not a save button to save your progress. You have to start the process over from scratch.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied November 2019

Beverly, Thank you so much for reviewing our software! it's good to hear that you find it easy to use and are enjoying different features like the requisition and reports along with others. I am happy to pass along your feedback to our Product Team as future consideration for improvement. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Gabriel from evolve Federal Credit Union

Easy Applicant Tracking

Pros

ApplicantPro is extremely easy to use. Creating a job posting takes no time. The software gives you the ability to create templates that you can use over and over again. It also gives you the ability to create screening questions which you can setup so that if the applicant provides a certain answer they will be labeled as "disqualified" and put them on a different group. The software also allows you to create different type of users which depending on the level you assign them, they will have the ability to just view applicants all the way to create job postings. You also have the ability to text or email applicants during the application process and the system also has templates for you to use such as invitation for interviews or communication about not being selected. The software also gives you the ability to buy the option to use a variety of tests that can be given to your applicants to further help in the process of finding the ideal candidate. Overall, the software has a lot of perks that help the application process.

Cons

The only item that I struggle with is the ability to include numerous disclaimers that need to be approved/agreed by the applicant such as background, credit checks, etc.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied October 2018

Hi, Gabriel! Thank you for taking the time to review our product! We value your feedback. We are happy to hear that we are able to make your hiring easier. We are always looking for more ways to streamline your process. We would love to discuss your concerns. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Lead Hiring Consultant

Steve from Utah First Credit Union

They hit a home run

Pros

Applicant Pro is very intuitive for anyone to use. You can send a variety of emails/texts to applicants and can easily change the standard communication at any time. The system notifies me when anyone applies or completes additional information that we requested. Their support staff is fast to respond to any question. They are amazing and very helpful. I have heard the CEO speak at an HR conference. He had advise for writing more effective job postings and was willing to speak individually with anyone who wanted additional help.

Cons

Once I click the "message button" I wish I could see the applicant's preferred method of receiving communication from us. This is a very minor issue, since I have to look at and remember their preference before hitting the message button.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied September 2019

Hi Steve! Thank you so much for reviewing our product. We are happy to hear that we hit it out of the ballpark for you. If you are at all interested in the job ads our Support Team would be happy to speak with you as well. We do have a code you can use to receive $30 off of your ad. Thank you for your feedback on the applicant's preferred method of communication showing in the inbox. I am happy to pass this along to our Product Team as an improvement. If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Mindi

Warren from Outreach, Inc.

Great Value for ATS Platform

The support staff makes it enjoyable to ask questions, and they're very quick to respond and address the issue. Their screen shot video clips make it clear what I need to do to change the site, or add users, or just track the numerous jobs' traffic flow.

Pros

AppPro is constantly innovating new featured to introduce to the product, which adds ease of use and targeted advantage to the user, i.e. applicant. My job of talent acquisition is made much easier because of this platform. The price-point of our service makes it affordable for our mid-sized and growing marketing company.

Cons

Initially it was difficult to get hiring managers to adopt fully all of the functionality. But AppPro is enhancing the product continuously and making its ease-of-use intuitive and engaging.

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

Price-point, ease-of-use, integration with background checks, onboarding, and learning platform.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied November 2019

Warren, Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We love that your job has been made easier by using it and that it is affordable at the same time. We're happy to hear that our Support Team has made your job more enjoyable while helping with your questions. We're happy to hear that your hiring managers are beginning to get fully engaged in the system. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Sheril from Signature Retail Services

Applicant Pro

Ease of setting up jobs and posting.

Pros

Easy to use, Many options for all aspects.

Cons

Reports-seems to be confusing to get accurate reports.

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

Seemed to have more options.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied January 2020

Hi, Sheril! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We are happy to hear that you find our system easy to use and that it makes posting jobs simple. Thank you for your feedback regarding the reports. We would love to set up a time with you to go over reports and see if there is one that fits your hiring needs. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Nicole from Owensboro Municipal Utilities

Industry: Utilities

Great Applicant Tracking System!!!

Pros

When I purchased this software, we were still taking paper applications. This software has significantly impacted our company and the applicant process. We utilize the background screening option and have most recently added the onboarding piece. Every time I need customer service, they are quick to respond and are always able to help with my needs. Applicant Pro is very easy to use and the cost was much more attractive than any other software I looked at. I've been using this product for about 4 years now and we have never had a price increase or hidden costs.

Cons

No complaints! I haven't found anything about this software that I don't like.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for kind words and review of our software, Nicole. We get excited to hear how using our system helps with the efficiency of your team's hiring process and that we have been able to provide you with a service while keeping the cost down. We are happy to hear that you have implemented the background checks and the onboarding piece in your process. It makes it easier to hire having all those pieces in the same system. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Elizabeth from Right at Home

Why ApplicantPRO is meant for YOU!

After converting to ApplicantPRO and utilizing their Assessment testing, there was a significant difference in the applicants we were hiring. They were more professional, honest, had good work ethic, and reliable. The assessment helped weed out those who did not fit our Mission and Values. Our agency went from a turnover rate of between 65%-70% to 17%-32%, within 1 year of implementing ApplicantPRO, saving us over $100,000 a year per cost of hiring. After 2 years using ApplicantPRO almost all of our employees received numerous positive feedbacks from our clients, have been with us for longer than 9 months and continued to be exceptional employees. ApplicantPRO made a huge difference in our agency and I highly recommend them to anyone who is struggling to find the right employees.

Pros

The Assessment Testing is one of the best features, it helps find individuals whose beliefs and core values are similar to ours. In the healthcare industry we want compassionate employees and this assessment tool helps us find those caring individuals who are here for the right reasons.

Cons

Would like for it to pull in more employees when applicants stop applying. Every now and then we would hit a dry spell, wish you had Recruitment Consultants to better aid in reaching out to potential candidates.

Eric from Source Receivables Management

Everything we need and more

I am the HR Manager for a SMB with a little over 50 employees. We are a call center environment, so I am pretty much constantly hiring. I have been using ApplicantPRO for almost a year and I have been very pleased with it. When I factored in the money we were spending to post on Indeed as well as other job boards, the annual fee pretty much paid for itself. It also saves me a ton of time having to check multiple sites for applications, as they are all right here in 1 place. When you factor in the time it saves, ApplicantPRO is actually cheaper than our old manual methods of recruiting. I would highly recommend ApplicantPRO to any small business looking to incorporate and ATS into their recruiting and hiring process.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to use Easily customized to fit my business Awesome customer support Assessment integration Indeed cost included, plus dozens of other online job boards

Cons

Times out too quickly, have to log back in several times a day Sometimes Assessments are not automatically delivered and I have to resend them Reports are cumbersome and hard to configure to my needs

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied July 2019

Thanks so much for your review, Eric. It's great to know that ApplicantPro has been so great for your company! That's exactly what we want for your team. We'd be happy to talk with you about your feedback & see what we can do for you. We'll be sure to reach out! As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! Ariana Groves Director of Client Services

Julie from Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida

Every Bell & Whistle Imaginable --the RECRUITER's ATS

I am able to get recruitment reports for our executive team as easily as I can post a job. This is a system made BY end users FOR end users. Could not be happier and have no plans of making any change any time soon.

Pros

I have used many different ATS software programs and what makes this program stand out is that it is so simple to use - so powerful - and the customer service is unparalleled. In fact, ApplicantPro should give "lessons" to some of the big dogs out there....

Cons

It is not fully integrated with our payroll system, so we have to manually enter the new hire. HOWEVER, we talked to customer service and probably the time this is posted, they will have this option available. Customer service is so responsive!

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Julie. We're so happy to hear that you're loving the system and that your process is going so smoothly! That's music to our ears. We definitely have payroll integration options for you & we'd love to talk through that with you and get you taken care of. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 and we can get you started! As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! We appreciate your business. -Ariana, Director of Client Services

Ira from Aviation Security Management

Industry: Security and Investigations

It's a great tool, not only to track of new candidate but to sort and update working candidates. It's a turn-key system that is user friendly enough to start using with very little training. Help is just a click away and response time is almost immediate. AppPro has made it easy to keep track of a multitude of applicants with the availability of Note-Taking which you can easily review just by hovering over "notes" without having to open the file. Another great feature is "letter templates". This feature helps to cut-down the response time. Lastly, the ability to simply archive a candidates file with a dropdown or button allows me to keep by candidate list clean.  No negatives. Most of the concerns have been addressed as AppPro is always improving their system to make the program more user friendly.  In the short time I've been using AppPro, I've been amazed at the amount of positive changes made. I expect that will continue as they seem to work diligently on new ideas and improvements.

Pros

Cons

No negatives. Most of the concerns have been addressed as AppPro is always improving their system to make the program more user friendly. In the short time I've been using AppPro, I've been amazed at the amount of positive changes made. I expect that will continue as they seem to work diligently on new ideas and improvements.

Keli from The Arc of Steuben

ApplicantPRO is so easy to use!

Pros

It has become so easy to keep track of the many applications that we receive everyday. ApplicantPRO helps us to better manage our openings and applicants with being able to post notes, and update statuses to show where we are with the application throughout the hiring process. I like the new feature of being able to tag people in comments, and the notification goes right to their email. It is a great benefit to be able to post our openings on multiple job boards utilizing ApplicantPRO. ApplicantPRO has made our hiring process run smoother and quicker!

Cons

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Keli! We are happy to hear that ApplicantPro has made your hiring process run smoother and quicker while utilizing some of the features we offer. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Gretchen from HPM Building Supply

Industry: Building Materials

Great choice for those who want great customer service on a budget

It's often true that you get what you pay for, but in the case of Applicant Pro, you get a great deal for a great price. Their customer service is second to none. I recently wanted to change the structure of our job requisition, which required help from their service team. They did the changes within 24 hours and also gave some great advice. Another big win for Applicant Pro!

Pros

It fits our needs. It's very user-friendly. We make anywhere between 75 and 100 hires per year and it suits both my needs on the recruiting side and also the needs of the hiring managers who use it.

Cons

I sometimes wish there was more that I could do as an administrator - the ability to modify the requisition myself would've been nice, but Applicant Pro's customer team did it so quickly that it's not an issue. I also really wish there was a way to mask applicant names to the hiring managers. We live in a small place and while we do our best to ensure non-discriminatory hiring, it's really difficult when everyone knows someone who knows someone.

August 2016

Jess from YMCA of Greater Richmond

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

August 2016

YMCA of Greater Richmond

ApplicantPro is the best applicant tracking system I have used (and I have used systems that are much more costly). I would particularly recommending it to any small to medium company, or any company that's cost-conscious. It is the perfect tool for our regional nonprofit (18 locations and about 3,000) employees.

Pros

The pricing is great and the service is amazing! Our rep Steve, as well as the support team, are phenomenal - responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. The conversion from iApplicant to ApplicantPro was virtually seamless, and whenever we have questions, they are so quick to respond with assistance. The service and support are probably better than any vendor I've ever worked with.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Response from ApplicantPro

Replied August 2016

Jess, thank you so much for your review. I am so happy to hear that things are going so well for you. We love our non-profit clients and I'm glad you have found the pricing to work within your budget as well. I'll pass your amazing feedback onto Steve and our support team. Thank you again. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you or your team going forward. --Heidi

Jill from Lakeshirts

We've had great success with the Applicant Pro program. It has streamlineour pre-screening process.

Not sure of all of the benefits we may have but we do have the text and email options.

Pros

Now we can text and mass email applicants. Love this! It saves us so much time. When we have a job fair it's so easy to send out a message to all. Or, for our future job openings, it allows me to email those applicants and let them know we now have an opening.

Cons

I would like the option to type in a first or last name and see the names related to it in case I didn't spell it correctly. It would also be nice to have a mass text option, to text a large group of applicants, rather than only a mass email option. The younger generation seems to prefer text to email.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Jill! I am glad to hear that the texting and email features help you to save time when contacting your applicants. I would love to hear more about what type of information you would like to text your candidates en masse. I will reach out to you directly so that we can review your needs. Thanks again! Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant

John from CBI Group

Added Value

ApplicantPro has reduced cost and hours of administrative load, as well as increased applicant flow.

Pros

System was easy to set up, great front and back end support. ApplicanPro has added alot of value to our Company, and reduced cost and administrative time.

Cons

More automation in moving status for users. For example, not having a list to pick from, but an if this, then this is next set up.

Cost and service.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our system, John! We are always happy to hear when we are able to save our clients money and add value to your company at the same time! We would love to speak with you regarding our status checklist and see if that is what you are looking for. You can reach out by chat, email support@applicantpro.com or calling 888.633.9269. We will get you taken care of. And as always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Megan from Adventure Credit Union

Industry: Facilities Services

Great Applicant Tracking System.

Our experience with Applicant pro has been very positive. Their customer service and training has been fantastic. They respond to inquiries in a timely manner.

Pros

Applicant Pro is very easy to navigate for HR and Managers that utilize the system. It is easy to customize communication you send to a candidates, application status and notes. The dashboard and reporting functions make it easy to pull reports and data for management and board reports. The customer service is fantastic.

Cons

The only con is that you can't delete old jobs or job templates, but only archive them. I don't believe you are able attach documents to e-mails sent out, which can require you to send a separate e-mail.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Megan! We're happy to hear that you're loving our reporting and in-system communication. Also, thank you for your feedback on the ability to send attachments. We'll pass that along. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Ariana, Director of Client Services

Brandon from F&M Bank

APPLICANT PRO

No more paper copies during the hiring process has saved tremendous amounts of both time and effort.

Pros

Our applicant pool is always full of many qualified & experienced applicants; we pull applicants from many different websites and get a good variety. The support team and representatives who have helped us out with navigating the website & making the application process more simple have been phenomenal. There are many things that can be added into Applicant Pro that go hand-in-hand with the onboarding process and they integrate perfect with this program. The overall layout of the website and the application page & jobs pages are very easy to use & figure out.

Cons

Stuff that we have not been able to figure out has always been answered in a very timely fashion and we have never had to wait and figure issues out on our own. There is nothing that we dislike at this moment in time.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied December 2019

Hi, Brandon! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We really appreciate your feedback and love that you have had such great experiences working with our Support Reps! It's good to hear that our software has helped with your applicant flow. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Sherri from Taliesin Preservation

My Job is Much Easier Now

The support from the ApplicantPRO staff is also wonderful. They regularly schedule touch bases to make sure we are using the software effectively and taking advantage of changes and updates. I have also used them to help write job ads and we manage our background checks, motor vehicle checks, and DOT drug testing through the software as well.

Pros

As a department of one, ApplicantPro software allows me to easily post jobs and manage applicant flow. I can keep track of the hiring manager's inputs and what stage each candidate is at. We often have multiple people giving impact on each hire and this makes that very straightforward.

Cons

There is nothing about the software that I can complain about.

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

ApplicantPRO offered the greatest number of services at an effective cost. As a non-profit that is very important.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied January 2020

Hi, Sherri! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software! It makes us so happy to hear that our software has made your job easier being a department of one. If there is anything we can do to help make your hiring process more efficient, let us know. Thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Bargain Product

Great affordable ATS for smaller companies.

Pros

This is a great product for a small budget. -Post to job boards in one click -Customize what access you want your hiring managers to have -Easy to use for all user levels -Update status, send bulk emails very easily -Everything is customizable -Customer Service is excellent from implementation on -Simple system without all the bells and whistles a small business doesn't need

Cons

None for me. For a larger company with a lot of openings it may not be enough. For anyone that hires only a few positions at a time it is great.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review ApplicantPro! I'm glad to hear that the ability to post to multiple job boards with just one click is making your hiring process easier. Allowing different access levels for your team is great! We understand that not all users need access to everything we have to offer. Our system has many customizable options that allow us to meet the hiring needs of companies of all sizes. I would love to speak with you about additional options we have available as your company grows! Thanks again! Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant

Heather from Hopewell Federal Credit Union

The Best Friend for Small Business

I never really know that an ATS could be so easy to use. All of my past systems seemed cumbersome and did not support my busy time frame. But this solves all my problems and the extra integrations are amazing. ApplicantPro seems to answer my needs before I think I need them.

Pros

For a small business, this is a game changer. You have a partner in ApplicantPro and just likes its name you feel like a PRO using it.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is that they are located in another time zone and if I need help I need to wait until they open.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied June 2019

Hi, Heather! Thank you for taking the time to review our hiring process. We love hearing our client's successes when implementing our methodology! We appreciate all feedback as we take each comment seriously and would love to find a way to accommodate our clients in different time zones. Please feel free to give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Support Manager

Cheryl from Michigan Millers Mutual Insurance Co

Review of Applicant Pro

Prior to when I started my role here as the HR Manager, there was no system that was used except paper applications. We started using ApplicantPro soon after I started as the HR Mgr based on my recommendation.

Pros

It is very easy to use and very effective. I can manage the entire process including the criminal check. I used ApplicantPro at a previous employer and specifically chose to use them at my current employer based on that experience

Cons

I would like to see more testing that can be done on applicants. There are some options on the system, not very familiar with them though

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied June 2019

Thanks so much for your review, Cheryl. It's great to hear that you've been using ApplicantPro for all your hiring needs! We'd love to talk with you about the additional screening options we have available for you. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 and we can schedule a time! As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! - Ariana, Director of Client Services

Princess from North Star Fishing Co

Industry: Maritime

Impressed with customer support

Pros

I like the tutorials and the search function at the bottom of the screen. I have had a very positive experience with ApplicantPRO's customer support. I receive prompt follow up in both chat dialogues and emails. Customer support always follows up to be sure there responses answered all of my questions. This has made the service very easy to use.

Cons

There are great integrations available currently. But we'd always be open to seeing more integrations.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your review, Princess. It's so great to know that our Support Team is helping customers like you use our system with ease. I'll be sure to let them know! We'd love to know more about the integrations you'd like to see! If you could send that info to support@applicantpro.com, we'll be sure to get it over to our Integrations Team for review. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro! - Ariana, Director of Client Services

Jeremy from Redneck Trailer Supplies

Overall Good Program

Pros

The ease of use to find applicants for current openings is easy. When reviewing the applicants you can easily move to the specific areas that you want to view. After reviewing, you can add the notes and mark the applicant for further review or not as well as update where they are in the application process.

Cons

Looking for past job postings is not always the easiest. It would be nicer if it was a little more clear in the time range of where you are looking.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied July 2019

Hi, Jeremy! Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you are able to review your applicants with ease and know where they are at in the hiring process. Our Support Team would be happy to do over best practices of using the system to find what you are looking for. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of. -Mindi, Manager of Support

Dee from QES Pressure Control

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great product

It keeps a steady pipeline of applicants coming in. I like the ease of copying applicants over to other job postings, and the highlighting function is nice. I also like being able to message or text from App Pro.

Pros

Very user friendly. Has some really useful functions.

Cons

Customer support could be better. Ive tried the live chat and it takes too long for them to come on.

na

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied December 2019

Hi, Dee! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We are happy to hear that you find our software user-friendly. We are also happy to hear that you enjoy using our texting feature. Thank you for your feedback regarding our Customer Support. We are always looking for ways to better serve our clients. We would love to hear any ideas you might have that would help us! You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Julie from EBMS

Longtime User still learning

It does its job. I appreciate the emails from the CEO, he’s great!

Pros

It is an easy system to use, if we do run into issues it does seem our concerns are heard and addressed. Tracking and reporting is difficult with multiple openings within one position.

Cons

We are on the basic package so there are limitations but we are planning to ungrade soon so I’m sure then we will be very satisfied!

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Julie! Happy to hear that our system is easy to navigate and that our teams are able to help find solutions that work for your team. I would have to agree with your appreciation of our CEO. We too think he is great! I will definitely pass your appreciation along! You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Rena from Strategic Professional Resources

Great Tool for smaller government contractors

We chose Applicant Pro out of about 5-6 vendors. We looked for OFCCP compliance, ease of use by ourselves and our applicants, scalable, reasonable cost, and robust reporting. We have been really happy with this product! It helped us get control of our hiring process and accurately track and document our candidates. The system is OFCCP compliant which was a major concern for us. The posting process is quite good and allows you to track where you are advertising your position - and it allows for the social media posting as well. Though the system allows for the proper tracking and documentation, we can adjust how we use the system for maximum ease for our managers. The reporting is extremely robust including standard reports for EEO and reporting for the new veteran/disability requirements for government contractors. The candidate interface is very simple to use, which was another area of concern for us. The customer service is excellent - they have a chat process and they have been so responsive when I have questions - so you don't get left hanging. For a smaller government contractor this is an excellent solution - can't say enough good things about it.

Pros

Cost effective, easy to use, great reporting capability, great customer service, great posting capability.

Cons

The initial training was a little sparse but the system is very intuitive to use and very easy. I wish they had a manual instead of the topic documents in the help area. Alot of times the topic I enter into the search area on the help page has no results - usually because of the way I've asked the question. So I wind up using the chat function instead. The customer service with the Chat function is outstanding they never leave you hanging!

Amy from Kelly Construction

Great Customer Service

Pros

I have been working as in HR and recruiting for 20 years and worked with a lot of different systems but never had as good of an experience with a team as the team at Applicant Pro. I wrote my rep for an explanation of a feature I had not used and not only did they send me the information but a video catered to me. This helped me make a decision for the company. Loved the quick tailored response!

Cons

No bad experiences yet. I am used to working with other programs where if there is a problem you call and depending on who answers you get a varied response. I really appreciate the support we have gotten for issues and quick response from applicant pro.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied January 2020

Hi, Amy! Thank you so much for your great review of our software. It makes us happy to hear that you were able to get the information along with a video that helped to make your decision. If there is anything we can do to help make your hiring process more efficient, let us know. Thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Silvia from Financial Center Credit Union

Absolutely Great!

Overall, ApplicantPro is great at what they do and are always available when troubleshooting is needed.

Pros

ApplicantPro is a great way to organize applicants and be able to mainstream the recruiting process.

Cons

Unfortunately, applicants frequently submit incomplete applications but ApplicantPro has settings to be able to request complete applications from applicants.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied November 2018

HI, Silvia! Thank you for taking the time to review our product. It makes me happy to hear that our product allows you to be more organized and helps by streamlining your application process. We would be happy to chat about suggestions of getting more of your applicants to complete the application.The feedback we receive from our clients helps us know what improvements need to be made. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Lead Client Support Rep

Cindy from The Night Ministry

Great product and superior support

I am impressed with the level of support that AP gives to small business and non-profit customers. Their support in helping attract potential hires has helped my organization attract quality applicants and has increased our brand.

Pros

Ease of use & the added features have helped us attract quality applicants

Cons

There is nothing I do not like other than I do not like add on costs if you are a premium customer

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

The level of support for small businesses

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied November 2019

Thank you Cindy for taking the time to review our software. It makes us happy to hear that you have been able to get the quality applicants you need to fill your positions. We are also happy to hear the level of support you have received from our Support Team. We love it when we are able to help small businesses succeed! If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Kimberly from Bone & Joint Clinic

Great ATS

Pros

Applicant Pro is user friendly and very intuitive! Their customer service is also top notch! For example; when we submitted a request to start using the reference verification feature an agent assisted us with turning the feature on and answered all of our questions - THE VERY SAME DAY! We have gained so many efficiencies because of Applicant Pro!

Cons

We have a few applicants that apply with different emails. It would be nice if we were able to combine profiles.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Replied June 2019

Thank you for sending us a review, Kimberly. We're happy to hear that your company is loving the reference verifications and that our team got you set up so quickly! Also, we appreciate the feedback on combining applicant profiles. I'll be sure to pass that along. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! - Ariana, Director of Client Services