• Pros

• "The interface is extremely friendly and easy to house. I have used all the recruiting websites out there including Indeed and Zip recruiter and this by far is easier to use."

• "What I like most about this product is that it automates the recruiting process in an organized fashion. It allows for customization while intuitively providing templates to utilize. "

• "It is easy to use and even easier to understand/navigate"

• Cons

• "Initially, I wasn't too happy with the functionality on a mobile platform, but with recent updates, there has been increased functionality while on the go."

• "I would really like it if there was an Android app that I could use from my phone."

• "There is nothing that I do not like, 10 stars!"

Browse Apploi Reviews

Ellie from Friska

Clean and easy to use; great customer service; quick and straightforward set-up.

Pros

Overall, I've had a very positive experience with Apploi so far. The setup was quick and straightforward, the platform is clean and easy to use and customer service has been no-nonsense, helpful and organised. As a HR Manager of a small but growing multi-site operation it has been a great way to bring more structure to the hiring process. I really like the video question element of the platform, which has been particularly useful for screening our Front of House Team Members and Managers. The sliding time availability sections are also very useful. The applications are presented in a standardised and clear way making it easy to review the candidates. I particularly like how you can download applications to pdf and it saves as the candidates name (I'm easily pleased!). The question templates are easily updated which makes the system adaptable and responsive. Posting to multiple job boards is quick and easy. The platform feels more intuitive, clean and modern that some of the other platforms on the market, for a reasonable price. The customer service has also been particularly good and similarly `modern; the team are no-nonsense, helpful and very organised. They have been quick to respond to any challenges, queries and ideas for improvement and development. The team has worked with our website developers to integrate a live jobs page there.

Cons

An initial concern is that the overall number of applications that we have received has decreased, but anecdotally it would seem that the quality of the applications has increased. We are getting a good response for Front of House Team Members, but fewer Managers and chefs. The team at Apploi have worked with me to increase the number of applications we're getting. While the functionality is good, there are a few things that it would be useful to have in addition. However the team has been keen to work with us to add some of the functionality that we would find particularly useful, and I also recognise that we aren't paying the much larger price tag of some of the more full blown applicant tracking systems.

Kyle from @Home Therapy PT, PT, SLP

Effective and Affordable Recruitment and Hiring Communication Platform - Recommended

We are receiving more candidates of higher quality since using Apploi and are able to communicate more timely and in a more direct fashion using their built-in emailing and texting features. Their support staff is responsive and helpful. I would recommend this product to any HR team looking for an effective and comprehensive hiring solution at a reasonable price point.

Pros

The most effective features are the way in which the actual ads and job posts go out, which has brought us a selection of quality candidates. They are geo-targeted, and highly customizable as far as screening questions before a resume even arrives in your inbox so that you save time filtering through candidates who do not meet your requirements. They have built-in emailing and texting which can be used to reach out to candidates without leaving the page you are on. Their templates are helpful once you get the hang of creating and applying them correctly.

Cons

We had some functionality problems with automation and screener question displays on applications. Some features seem overly complicated and require back-end communication with the company to resolve, such as uploading and editing new document packets and setting up the second stage screening which would be nice to be able to perform in-house. One of their external partners contacted me directly on a sales call which I neither wanted nor authorized.

Tara from Hospital & Health Care

User friendly

We have the on line application up and running and that crucial to our business now.

Pros

I like the email and text messaging capability. I also like the filtering function.

Cons

I need to be able to sort candidates that live in different areas- cities, zip codes in NY. This feature is not available yet but hope it will be in the future.

Bill from Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

Industry: Restaurants

Apploi for Restaurants

It made it extremely easy and helpful in finding applicants when our own recruiting platform isn't coming through for us.

Pros

It is easy to use and even easier to understand/navigate

Cons

More detailed screening questions, way to narrow down our applicants. One thing that I have seen is that some users are using this platform to fulfill some sort of job hunting requirements and have no intention of even showing up for an interview. i.e. unemployment, probation or parolees.

Reasons for Choosing Apploi

Price and quantity of potential applicants for our business

Response from Apploi

Replied March 2020

Hi Bill, thanks so much for your review! We are so happy you're loving Apploi and appreciate the feedback! Our platform has customizable screening questions to really narrow down on those applicants that may not be the best fit for you. We'll have your dedicated customer success manager reach out and walk you through it! Best, Apploi

Michael from Emerald Terrace Convalescent Hospital

The perfect recruiting software

Overall, I highly recommend it.

Pros

Cons

The inability to be compatible with a cell phone.

Reasons for Choosing Apploi

While at my previous company, they switched over all recruiting to be done thru Apploi. I liked it so much that I didn’t consider anything else.

Response from Apploi

Replied June 2020

Hi Michael! thanks so much for your review. We're really glad you're loving the product! We'd also like to let you know that we released a brand new mobile version where you can easily view applicants on your phone. Be sure to check it out if you ever need to look at your account on the go!

Chanie from Five Star Nursing

A winner!

Apploi's platform is easy to navigate, with great visual design! Each Apploi user on our team has successfully and effortlessly become acquainted with the system. Every Apploi representative involved truly has your company's success in mind. They grab hold of your company's heartbeat, tap into your needs and specifications and will fully integrate multiple systems.

Pros

Not only has Apploi been continuously fulfilling its role as an ATS and as a powerful tool for candidate flow/traffic, but it has proven to be an essential partner to our company as well! It has diminished the strain of recruitment and has paved the way to stress-free on-boarding from A-Z!

Cons

Being that Apploi is flexible, adaptable and willing to hear suggestions on how their platform can be customized and improved, there really are no cons! The recommendations are taken straight to the tech team for brainstorming sessions and eventually can turn into actual implementations!

Faygee from PPN

Amazing Product, very cost efficient and outstanding customer support!

Apploi has helped me tremendously with easing the burden of recruitment and hiring! The software is super easy to use and thus has proven to be productive for our team!

Pros

Quick turnaround time on implementation, ease of use and solid customer service support makes this a great software product! Effective results makes this product a must have for anyone needing to recruit and onboard staff!

Cons

There’s nothing not to like about a product like Apploi

Reasons for Choosing Apploi

Ease of use, solid software and strong customer support helped us make our decision. The software being so Cost effective was just an added bonus!

Walter from TemPositions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Above and Beyond

Fantastic - they go above and beyond.

Pros

The development team worked with us to customize features for our business. One such feature shows the source of each candidate.

Cons

Anything I haven't liked has already been changed.

Zach from California Therapy Services

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Love Apploi!

10/10

Pros

Got a lot of great applicants quickly.

Cons

I really don't have any anymore. Previously I wanted an easy export process for the data but they have recently added that.

Angela from Cedarwood Gardens

Great App, even for beginner users

Once I get fully efficient at navigating all the options, I'm sure I'll love this app even more than I do now.

Pros

Fairly simple to navigate. With a little training beforehand, most of it seems relatively self-explanatory. I love that it automatically posts to multiple sites. It's so easy to see if someone has applied and get access to the applicant's resume and application information.

Cons

I'm still learning to navigate the screening questions and how to apply just specific questions to certain job positions.

Dov from Derech HaTorah

Apploi has been a lifesaver for my school

I just wanted to write to tell you how much our school appreciates what you've done in enabling us to use the Apploi platform. We first found out about Apploi last summer, almost exactly a year ago. Never in the history of our school had we had as much turnover in our general studies staff as we did that summer. We needed to hire several new teachers. We signed up with Apploi as we realizes how many openings we needed to fill. Without Apploi, these job searches would have been very difficult and a huge expense for our school. Apploi was the reason that we were able to have all of our openings filled before the start of the school year. Their staff was responsive and professional, and their product can't be beat.

Pros

It is extremely helpful that Apploi is a one stop shop for posting our open positions. One post- and the job is everywhere. We have gotten very positive responses for all of our postings.

Reasons for Choosing Apploi

Ability to post on multiple sites simultaneously, and better pricing.

Dov from LTC Docs

Amazing product

Apploi truly consolidated my recruiting activities to one central platform and increased application traffic without having to spend much on job postings.

Angie from Communicare Health Services

Made My Job Easier

Been very good, speedy response time and very friendly!

Pros

Apploi was my life saver, paper New Hire Packet was not working out to well.. With the help of the excellent customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , we created the Apploi Electronic New Hire Packet. Save me tons of time, paper, and aggravation.. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and Apploi!

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like, 10 stars!

michael from AC Lion

Apploi is an easy to use and amazing platform

Super happy using Apploi and it has saved me so much time, energy and $$$ in the recruitment process

Pros

Super easy to use, great layout and functionality, organizes data in a very easy way, makes it easy to communicate with candidates and applicants

Cons

I have no issues at all with the the software

Sarah from Rockaway Home Care

Activity log is great and the technical support is helpful!

Online applications are necessary ESPECIALLY during our current pandemic.

Pros

The different features are very helpful, including the status of the applicants and internally viewing the activity log. The activity log enables our agency to track which employee is doing the different steps in the application process.

Cons

Digital application accessible to applicants in the office, not just online.

Solomon from Health care

Alden Lakeland Review

I havent seen a lot of resumes come through for some of the Higher Profile Jobs we have like CNA or RN. Need more to come through.

Pros

I like the text messaging feature. Still getting to know it.

Cons

The spacing on the emails i send between paragraphs seems messed up. I have to go and re-space the emails before i send them.

Reasons for Choosing Apploi

friends said good things about it.

Rick from San Antonio Residence and Rehabilitation Center

Super easy to use

Overall, we are very satisfied with what we have experienced.

Pros

I really enjoy the fact that it is very user friendly and intuitive. I love the e-mail notifications i receive to alert me that someone has applied. I love how easy it is to publish a job posting, etc.

Cons

I can't really think of anything I dislike about it.

Eli from Madison SPECS LLC

SPECS review of Apploi platform

Pros

Very easy to use, and very easy for others to learn how it works

Cons

Overall I do not really have anything negative to say about the software, it really serves the needs of the HR dept.

Pinny from Rockaway Home Care

Great Software

Pros

I like that the customer service behind the software that they are very approachable and willing to help with everything that we speak to them about.

Cons

I wish the software had more automation, but I know that they are working on it.

Melissa from The Springs of Mine Creek

Apploi for increased applications

Pros

Apploi has increased the amount of applications for positions we have open in our nursing home.

Cons

Nothing I can say that I like the least.

Yerachmiel from Maayan Torah Day School

Apploi seriously rocks!

In the past, we have had three main hiring "issues". One was the cost or repeatedly posting jobs, second was sifting through resumes of unqualified candidates, and third was we simply did not get a lot of applicants. Apploi effortlessly solved all three of these problems. On a recent posting for a teaching position, we received about 60 applications, and finding our next great teacher was a breeze! Thank you!

Pros

- Apploi makes our companies jobs visible to a large audience. We get a lot of applicants for each job posted - Apploi can automatically sort candidates in ranking of fit for our school - Apploi is easy to use - Apploi is affordable

Cons

Not much - it's really worked great for us at a great price! I would love if it included a craigslist posting in the standard posts

Reasons for Choosing Apploi

It came highly recommended from friends who have used it

Yirmiyahu from Mesivta Netzach HaTorah

Happy with the product

Good

Pros

Easy interface, clear dashboard, and direct email

Cons

Interaction with other engines, sometimes a candidate does not know that he/she submitted

Eric from New York Life

So far so good

Good so far!

Pros

Easy to use and move candidates through system.

Cons

Somewhat inconsistent as far as resumes received however I understand since its organic

Referred