Apploi

Apploi Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Quick turnaround time on implementation, ease of use and solid customer service support makes this a great software product."
  • icon"I love how easy it is to publish a job posting, etc."
  • icon"I love Apploi - I can hold my team accountable through its features, and can keep close watch of candidates progressing."
  • icon"We had some functionality problems with automation and screener question displays on applications."
  • icon"Need to be able to leave one step comment where it is visible to all with more choices."
  • icon"The spacing on the emails i send between paragraphs seems messed up. I have to go and re-space the emails before i send them."

All Apploi Reviews

Rich

June 2022

Apploi Greatly Assists Us in Recruiting and Applicant Tracking

Outstanding Customer Success Manager (Lyndsay) and the President (Jay) are very responsive and collaborative in continually improving the system we have in place.

Pros

The partnership Apploi has with HelloWorks (HelloSign) in making the applicant experience as easy-to-use as possible cuts our overall paperwork processing significantly and the packaging of the completed forms in PDF format (which is directly emails to the applicant as well as hits our inbox at the same time) is appreciated by our applicants as well as our staff. This sets us apart from our competitors in home healthcare.

Cons

There is an opportunity to improve the qualification process of candidates upfront with other job posting sites. A qualifying question of "Do you have a valid CHHA License" is critical and this does not always translate with other third-party job posting sites."

Reasons for switching to Apploi

The recruitment and onboarding process did not have the data input and PDF packaging features that Apploi has in addition to too many online job posting websites, whereas Apploi helped us distribute our postings across dozens of online job post sites.

Dov

Apploi has been a lifesaver for my school

I just wanted to write to tell you how much our school appreciates what you've done in enabling us to use the Apploi platform. We first found out about Apploi last summer, almost exactly a year ago. Never in the history of our school had we had as much turnover in our general studies staff as we did that summer. We needed to hire several new teachers. We signed up with Apploi as we realizes how many openings we needed to fill. Without Apploi, these job searches would have been very difficult and a huge expense for our school. Apploi was the reason that we were able to have all of our openings filled before the start of the school year. Their staff was responsive and professional, and their product can't be beat.

Pros

It is extremely helpful that Apploi is a one stop shop for posting our open positions. One post- and the job is everywhere. We have gotten very positive responses for all of our postings.

Cons

I would really like it if there was an Android app that I could use from my phone.

Reasons for choosing Apploi

Ability to post on multiple sites simultaneously, and better pricing.

Reasons for switching to Apploi

Apploi posts accross several job websites and resources at better prices than their competitors. It's truly a one stop shop, as you can manage all of your applicants and correspondence with them through Apploi. You can even text them straight from the Apploi website!

Andres

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

October 2022

Good tool for small offices

It is a simple tool used every day to keep track of existing and new applicants. It allows the recruiters to keep in touch with applicants, and to discard or accept applicants.

Pros

It is very easy to upload candidates and attach them to specific jobs. Communication with candidates is done in a simple way.

Cons

The customer support is very poor. There is not an option to upload documents on candidate's profiles.

Reasons for choosing Apploi

It is widely used and recommended among a franchise we work with.

Barb

Apploi

poor

Pros

I dont know when initiated was able to access---now cannot get on system..I receive emails with names and phone numbers and depend on my administrator to inform me they even meet criteria

Cons

never could get into system to read information on applications

corp

Gizeh

Great App for your buck

I love this app for our recruiting.

Pros

the way that it manages all of the resumes and job postings, and how easy it is to use. I also love that it updates even our company careers page all in one stop.

Cons

There is no customer service number/team

Functionality and price

Reasons for switching to Apploi

It's more effective, posts to more than one board, it has more functionality, it updates our company page, and it's better priced.

Appoli is Awesome!

Prior to joining Homewatch, I implemented ICIMS at my previously company, and I really enjoy the Appoli platform better. The interface is clean and simple. In addition, the support we get from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our client services contact is outstanding. She is always super responsive and willing to help.

Pros

The features we enjoy the most are: • The ability for Caregivers to complete application on their phone o This is a game changer, most Caregivers do not have a PC at home o Having the Caregivers complete the application before coming to the office also expedites the interview process, and helps free up resources on my admin team, from having to help the applicants complete everything here • The ability to text Caregivers the application o This process is so simple, whenever we speak to a qualified candidate by phone, we immediately text them the application

Cons

Nothing at this time, we are happy with the service.

Dov

Amazing product

Apploi truly consolidated my recruiting activities to one central platform and increased application traffic without having to spend much on job postings.

Pros

What I like most about this product is that it automates the recruiting process in an organized fashion. It allows for customization while intuitively providing templates to utilize.

Cons

Initially, I wasn't too happy with the functionality on a mobile platform, but with recent updates, there has been increased functionality while on the go.

Reasons for switching to Apploi

My recruiting activities were taking too much time, and required sponsoring jobs that didn't always pay off. Upon switching to Apploi, my application rate increased dramatically as a result of their proprietary algorithms which keeps the jobs fresh at a fraction of the price.

Samira

September 2022

An excellent website for recruiting candidates.

Excellen.

Pros

Notification, smooth communication, not complicated.

Cons

The software is a complete success and we as HRs our lives have become easy. We do not have to look on all websites to hire.

Yaakov

February 2022

Excellent Recruiting Tool

This is one of the best systems I've ever used. It does what it's supposed to on a high level. In the very unusual instances where an issue comes up, the customer service I get from my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is so quick and efficient, I don't dread the rare issues that come up. When a new function is introduced, I get a heads up and offered a quick and simple training. The intuitive interface and ease of use is what really sets this system apart from the others.

Pros

the user interface is so well though out, it's really easy to locate and navigate the software, because even if you're using a new function that you haven't used before, you can figure out on your own where to click and where to go. It's really intuitive.

Cons

If we post a job ad on Apploi that for some reason does not pass the job ad site's censors, we are not alerted that the job ad isn't posted. For example, if you post a job ad with terminology Indeed does not approve of, such as click bait terminology, you will not be alerted that the job ad was rejected by Indeed.

Chet

Too many questions

Good

Pros

When I want to search for candidates it is easy

Cons

Can't think of a thing, it is easy to use

Mona

Easiest recruitment platform!!

Positive.

Pros

Ease of use. Mobile app feature is great

Cons

I’d like More training in report features

Brittany

October 2022

Pros

Tracking employees who apply and being able to schedule their interviews

Cons

Not being able to place a call through the apploi app, its only text messaging

Sarai

September 2022

Pros

We are able to track candidates really easily.

Cons

After a candidate is saved, there is no way to attach a resume.

Ellie

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Clean and easy to use; great customer service; quick and straightforward set-up.

Pros

Overall, I've had a very positive experience with Apploi so far. The setup was quick and straightforward, the platform is clean and easy to use and customer service has been no-nonsense, helpful and organised. As a HR Manager of a small but growing multi-site operation it has been a great way to bring more structure to the hiring process. I really like the video question element of the platform, which has been particularly useful for screening our Front of House Team Members and Managers. The sliding time availability sections are also very useful. The applications are presented in a standardised and clear way making it easy to review the candidates. I particularly like how you can download applications to pdf and it saves as the candidates name (I'm easily pleased!). The question templates are easily updated which makes the system adaptable and responsive. Posting to multiple job boards is quick and easy. The platform feels more intuitive, clean and modern that some of the other platforms on the market, for a reasonable price. The customer service has also been particularly good and similarly `modern; the team are no-nonsense, helpful and very organised. They have been quick to respond to any challenges, queries and ideas for improvement and development. The team has worked with our website developers to integrate a live jobs page there.

Cons

An initial concern is that the overall number of applications that we have received has decreased, but anecdotally it would seem that the quality of the applications has increased. We are getting a good response for Front of House Team Members, but fewer Managers and chefs. The team at Apploi have worked with me to increase the number of applications we're getting. While the functionality is good, there are a few things that it would be useful to have in addition. However the team has been keen to work with us to add some of the functionality that we would find particularly useful, and I also recognise that we aren't paying the much larger price tag of some of the more full blown applicant tracking systems.

Kyle

Effective and Affordable Recruitment and Hiring Communication Platform - Recommended

We are receiving more candidates of higher quality since using Apploi and are able to communicate more timely and in a more direct fashion using their built-in emailing and texting features. Their support staff is responsive and helpful. I would recommend this product to any HR team looking for an effective and comprehensive hiring solution at a reasonable price point.

Pros

The most effective features are the way in which the actual ads and job posts go out, which has brought us a selection of quality candidates. They are geo-targeted, and highly customizable as far as screening questions before a resume even arrives in your inbox so that you save time filtering through candidates who do not meet your requirements. They have built-in emailing and texting which can be used to reach out to candidates without leaving the page you are on. Their templates are helpful once you get the hang of creating and applying them correctly.

Cons

We had some functionality problems with automation and screener question displays on applications. Some features seem overly complicated and require back-end communication with the company to resolve, such as uploading and editing new document packets and setting up the second stage screening which would be nice to be able to perform in-house. One of their external partners contacted me directly on a sales call which I neither wanted nor authorized.