All Apploi Reviews

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed November 2021

Appoli is Awesome!

Prior to joining Homewatch, I implemented ICIMS at my previously company, and I really enjoy the Appoli platform better. The interface is clean and simple. In addition, the support we get from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our client services contact is outstanding. She is always super responsive and willing to help.

PROS

The features we enjoy the most are: • The ability for Caregivers to complete application on their phone o This is a game changer, most Caregivers do not have a PC at home o Having the Caregivers complete the application before coming to the office also expedites the interview process, and helps free up resources on my admin team, from having to help the applicants complete everything here • The ability to text Caregivers the application o This process is so simple, whenever we speak to a qualified candidate by phone, we immediately text them the application

CONS

Nothing at this time, we are happy with the service.

Bill

Restaurants, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2020

Apploi for Restaurants

It made it extremely easy and helpful in finding applicants when our own recruiting platform isn't coming through for us.

PROS

It is easy to use and even easier to understand/navigate

CONS

More detailed screening questions, way to narrow down our applicants. One thing that I have seen is that some users are using this platform to fulfill some sort of job hunting requirements and have no intention of even showing up for an interview. i.e. unemployment, probation or parolees.

Reason for choosing Apploi

Price and quantity of potential applicants for our business

Hi Bill, thanks so much for your review! We are so happy you're loving Apploi and appreciate the feedback! Our platform has customizable screening questions to really narrow down on those applicants that may not be the best fit for you. We'll have your dedicated customer success manager reach out and walk you through it! Best, Apploi

Replied March 2020

Alfonso

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed January 2022

Help and improvements

Neutral, maybe i am not using it right but so far not impressed

PROS

Easy to post unless while adding a job you need to create a filter template, then you have to start from scratch posting a new job

CONS

No learning tools or customer service calls in order to maximize the functionality

Reason for choosing Apploi

Many of the positions we recruit for are for production workers and as such, most of the site cultures involve Spanish speaking workers; Univision is vastly known and trusted by the latino communities

Andres

Staffing and Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Good tool for small offices

It is a simple tool used every day to keep track of existing and new applicants. It allows the recruiters to keep in touch with applicants, and to discard or accept applicants.

PROS

It is very easy to upload candidates and attach them to specific jobs. Communication with candidates is done in a simple way.

CONS

The customer support is very poor. There is not an option to upload documents on candidate's profiles.

Reason for choosing Apploi

It is widely used and recommended among a franchise we work with.

The perfect recruiting software

Overall, I highly recommend it.

PROS

The interface is extremely friendly and easy to house. I have used all the recruiting websites out there including Indeed and Zip recruiter and this by far is easier to use.

CONS

The inability to be compatible with a cell phone.

Reason for choosing Apploi

While at my previous company, they switched over all recruiting to be done thru Apploi. I liked it so much that I didn’t consider anything else.

Reasons for switching to Apploi

My previous company made the switch.

Hi Michael! thanks so much for your review. We're really glad you're loving the product! We'd also like to let you know that we released a brand new mobile version where you can easily view applicants on your phone. Be sure to check it out if you ever need to look at your account on the go!

Replied June 2020

Chanie

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

A winner!

Apploi's platform is easy to navigate, with great visual design! Each Apploi user on our team has successfully and effortlessly become acquainted with the system. Every Apploi representative involved truly has your company's success in mind. They grab hold of your company's heartbeat, tap into your needs and specifications and will fully integrate multiple systems.

PROS

Not only has Apploi been continuously fulfilling its role as an ATS and as a powerful tool for candidate flow/traffic, but it has proven to be an essential partner to our company as well! It has diminished the strain of recruitment and has paved the way to stress-free on-boarding from A-Z!

CONS

Being that Apploi is flexible, adaptable and willing to hear suggestions on how their platform can be customized and improved, there really are no cons! The recommendations are taken straight to the tech team for brainstorming sessions and eventually can turn into actual implementations!

Reasons for switching to Apploi

The rave reviews from Apploi kept pouring in. We had to be part of its success story!

Yaakov

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Excellent Recruiting Tool

This is one of the best systems I've ever used. It does what it's supposed to on a high level. In the very unusual instances where an issue comes up, the customer service I get from my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is so quick and efficient, I don't dread the rare issues that come up. When a new function is introduced, I get a heads up and offered a quick and simple training. The intuitive interface and ease of use is what really sets this system apart from the others.

PROS

the user interface is so well though out, it's really easy to locate and navigate the software, because even if you're using a new function that you haven't used before, you can figure out on your own where to click and where to go. It's really intuitive.

CONS

If we post a job ad on Apploi that for some reason does not pass the job ad site's censors, we are not alerted that the job ad isn't posted. For example, if you post a job ad with terminology Indeed does not approve of, such as click bait terminology, you will not be alerted that the job ad was rejected by Indeed.

Faygee

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2020

Amazing Product, very cost efficient and outstanding customer support!

Apploi has helped me tremendously with easing the burden of recruitment and hiring! The software is super easy to use and thus has proven to be productive for our team!

PROS

Quick turnaround time on implementation, ease of use and solid customer service support makes this a great software product! Effective results makes this product a must have for anyone needing to recruit and onboard staff!

CONS

There’s nothing not to like about a product like Apploi

Reason for choosing Apploi

Ease of use, solid software and strong customer support helped us make our decision. The software being so Cost effective was just an added bonus!

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Organized and User Friendly

I like Apploi. I think it a neat system being able to communicate with the candidates through text and email. It really makes contacting candidate simple.

PROS

Personally i think the status change option to indicated if a resume has been qualified, not qualified, hired, interview scheduled, documents sent, etc. make it really nice tracking where you're at in the recruitment and onboarding process.

CONS

I wish there was an easier way to mark all resumes as read, since I typically go through resumes after having downloaded all of them in a pdf and printing them.

Samira

Reviewed September 2022

An excellent website for recruiting candidates.

Excellen.

PROS

Notification, smooth communication, not complicated.

CONS

The software is a complete success and we as HRs our lives have become easy. We do not have to look on all websites to hire.

Angie

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2020

Made My Job Easier

Been very good, speedy response time and very friendly!

PROS

Apploi was my life saver, paper New Hire Packet was not working out to well.. With the help of the excellent customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , we created the Apploi Electronic New Hire Packet. Save me tons of time, paper, and aggravation.. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and Apploi!

CONS

There is nothing that I do not like, 10 stars!

michael

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Apploi is an easy to use and amazing platform

Super happy using Apploi and it has saved me so much time, energy and $$$ in the recruitment process

PROS

Super easy to use, great layout and functionality, organizes data in a very easy way, makes it easy to communicate with candidates and applicants

CONS

I have no issues at all with the the software

Stefon

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

APPLOI supported the BUS Hiring Campaign

We were needing to hire more Bus Operators and APPLOI allow us increase the number of applicants and the number of hires.

PROS

The most important feature was how to Navigate the system, and how it post the jobs on other sites.

CONS

I don't have any cons or complaints...this product is has helped our Bus Agency reach numbers like never before.

Reason for choosing Apploi

We decided to use APPLOI at the request of one of our partnerships with Univision and it was one the best decision we have made this year.

Philippe

Reviewed December 2021

Keep up the good work.

Great

PROS

Great application. Keep up the good work.

CONS

None - all good! It is a very helpful tool for recruiting.

Good product

Angela

Easy to use!

I did not get a hold lot of training for Apploi, however, it was very easy to figure out.

PROS

I love the text message features. I find ease in being able to send a quick message via email or text for an instant response. I think that it is important to be tech savvy in today's world for communication and time management.

CONS

It seems not to tell the client who is sending the message. I constantly have to send another message telling them who I am again.

n/a

Reviewed August 2020

Recruiting has become fun again!

PROS

I love Apploi - I can hold my team accountable through its features, and can keep close watch of candidates progressing. I am a big fan of the features, including texting, on-boarding, and their customer service is superb!

CONS

I am still getting used to analytics, but I am sure that I will get there - Apploi's team is there to make us succeed.

Religious Institutions, 2-10 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed September 2021

A good hiring app

PROS

This app was easy to set up, and easy to use, and netted me quality candidates very quickly. It was easy to keep track of the applicants and contact them through the app. It was easy to collaberate with other administrators in the hiring process as well.

CONS

I liked every feature. There was nothing I didfn't like.

Eli