• Pros

• "The price is awesome. For just starting to measure performance of our team, it's a great place to start. The reports section is also really helpful and easy to interpret "

• "You can customize a lot of it and it was not too expensive "

• "easy, very fast customer service. If it wasn't the rep, i dont think i was implementing the system. "

• Cons

• "A little tricky to understand some of the terminology but the rep has been very responsive when I've gotten stuck or couldn't find something so this wasn't much of an issue."

• "Hard to fix small mistakes, cant leave continuous feedback "

• "still have lots to improve, and many things i did not know in the first place, and i have to ask the rep to make changes "

Browse AssessTEAM Reviews

Provides continuous feedback to improve employee performance and productivity.

Pros

The simplicity and ease with which we can operate this tool is really amazing. The fact that it’s cloud based also just adds to its accessibility. Performance data can be easily generated and understood as they are presented in graphs sheets which are well-organized. Being able to provide continuous feedback to our employees is essential for us to help them in their career growth and development. Assessing employee performance based on a combination of self-evaluation, peer, customer and other significant factors allows us to also make better decisions in terms of promotions and compensation.

Cons

The mobile app has limited functionality, so I think definitely needs to be addressed. Other than that, we haven’t had any issue that the AssessTEAM wasn’t able to resolve. It’s easy to reach out to them for, and their response is always warm and friendly.

Maria from Ad Lightning

Steadily on it's way to becoming a top-tier product

I think the product has great potential if the UX and setup is cleaned up a bit. It'll work for our company at the moment due to its price point, but we might upgrade to another platform (potentially CultureAmp) once our team and our budget grows.

Pros

The level of customization for reviews and goal setting.

Cons

The UX design and the multiple steps required to setup a simple review. It has taken me more time than anticipated to customize the platform for my company and I've run into multiple roadblocks that I had to solve along the way.

Reasons for Choosing AssessTEAM

The other platforms were entirely out of our budget. AssessTEAM is very affordable and gave us the level of customization for performance reviews that we need.

Reasons for Switching to AssessTEAM

BambooHR didn't allow for the level of customization we were looking for in regards to performance review, and our subscription included a bounty of additional features that we paid for and didn't need.

John from OverDrive Fuel Cell Engineering

Awesome service but a few glitches (but awesome service).

Generally the support team at AssessTEAM has been great with setup and implementation and ongoing support.

Pros

We were not looking for a traditional Team Management Software we were looking for an existing system to manage and assess our core competencies and develop them. We found that AssessTEAM was a good start. The support team was able to create features that we wanted. We like that the reviewees can view their reviews in totality, other software is very much managment-facing. We needed something employee-facing.

Cons

We had a few glitches that made it seem like we were Beta testing the software. It was a bit of a hassle. Luckily, the awesome support team was able to fix the problem in short order. I wish the system was a bit more configurable in terms of goal setting.

Reasons for Choosing AssessTEAM

Spidergap did not have the functionality in terms of goals setting that we needed, PerfromYard was a huge let down despite their sales guy assuring us the system was fully configurable and could do whatever we needed. Trakstar looks awesome, but was too expensive.

Reasons for Switching to AssessTEAM

PerformYard could not really so any of the things we needed. Every time we asked for a functionality, i.e. employee self-selection of reviewers, the PerformYard team explained an clunky workaround that would take significant and ongoing administrative burden to execute. For example, we have a flat management structure and we wanted the assessments to be totally employee facing. With PerformYard, assessments were only for management to see: the work around is for a system admin to print out all of the reviews. The print out could be in the hundreds of pages for multiple reviews and the information was not usable, not columnated or tabulated in any usable form. Just pages upon pages.

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied July 2019

Thank you John, we were rolling out a major upgrade during your setup and your inputs were a big help. We appreciate your patience.

Kevin from Wharncliffe Business Systems Limited

Ideal evaluation solution for our needs

We were using a spreadsheet based evaluation process which was cumbersome for the evaluator and person being evaluated, it also required manual scheduling and a separate system for actioning follow areas for focus. AssessTEAM has allowed us to not only take out evaluations on line but the set-up means we can easily standardise common areas of evaluation and update these across the team. The flexible scheduling of evaluations by person means we can now set-up a range of evaluations and drive improvements across the business on an ongoing basis, with the scoring giving everyone the clarity on where to focus on improvements and keep doing the good things they do.

Pros

It exactly met what we wanted and is solely focussed on evaluations whereas other solutions provide a wide range of facilities that we didn't need and made the product much more costly and complex. We liked the overall simplicity of use combined with the well thought out functionality.

Cons

Ideally we'd prefer a wider range of reporting although it does provide the analysis we need. The up and coming notification feature will be useful for setting when and where we want email notifications.

Reasons for Choosing AssessTEAM

It was focussed on evaluations, provided all the features we needed, including some we hadn't thought of, and was very good value for money.

Scott from BECA

Very easy to work with and great price.

So far, I am very happy with the AssessTeams product. We will be going through our first set of Performance Reviews very soon and will share more then.

Pros

Once we worked through the basic functions, it was very easy to use. The agents made themselves available to assist and answer questions.

Cons

It's a little slow going from screen to screen but for the price I can live with that as it really didn't make a difference to me.

Reasons for Choosing AssessTEAM

We have never used any software for performance reviews. We wanted something that seemed easy to use and at a fair price, AssessTeams gave us what we needed!

Denise from McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP

Software Review

We are using AssessTeam for our annual performance review process. The rep has been extremely patient and helpful throughout the process. We started to look at the software almost a year ago but didn't implement until June 2019 and he kept in contact and was ready to help when we were ready to move forward. His team did an efficient and accurate job of entering our data for the trial and the fact that we were able to use this data for our live site was so valuable. The system is easy to use from both an admin and user perspecive.

Pros

Competitive price. System provides exactly what we need. It wasn't as robust as others but we didn't need the features or functionality of the other systems. User friendly. The trial was invaluable and the implementation help that AssessTeam provided was outstanding. Customer service is great. The rep provided quick responses that were easy to understand.

Reasons for Choosing AssessTEAM

Price, simplicity, offered what we needed and nothing more!

TOMMY from Lakewood University

AssessTeam is Wonderful!

It has been great and the representatives are accessible and helpful.

Pros

It is easy to use. It is allowing us to perform more meaningful evaluations and therefore asses the needs of the employees and organization. Also, various departments have been able to use the software.

Cons

There is nothing yet. We have not issues.

Reasons for Choosing AssessTEAM

The ease of use, the quality of the possible implementations and cost were all excellent.

Reasons for Switching to AssessTEAM

What wanted easier usage and the ability to evaluate on a deeper level.

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied August 2020

Thank you Tommy, it was great working with you for the rollout.

Tracye from Miracapo Pizza

Industry: Food Production

Implementation Success

The implementation team worked very closely with our contact from AssessTeam, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. This relationship was critical to our company in making a decision to go with AssessTeam. We have not had the support needed in the past with other companies and decided NOT to move forward with those companies.

Pros

The head of IT referred me to AssessTEAM. From the first point of contact, all my questions were answered and I realized that this is a company we could work with. The review of the product was excellent, it was easy to navigate once we implemented the trial and the customer support was above and beyond any company that we had approached.

Cons

Since I was part of the implementation team and selection of the system, I was able to test the system easily. My team members did not have as much time to spend as I did. As such, I would like to have had a training manual for reference.

Great customer support Cost effective Easy of implementation

Kristen from Wild Earth

Building a Performance Review process from scratch

The best part of AssessTeam is the support I received while setting this up for my company. I think [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] met with me at least 10 separate times via Google Meet to help me decide how I needed to set this up to best suit our needs. He has been SO patient (and kind) with me & did a lot of the set up on his end after explaining what I wanted to happen. He truly went above & beyond and I'm so thankful as we are in the middle of our first review & I'm getting great feedback from the team! Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Pros

The ability to customize the process to exactly what we need, having continued support from the AssessTeam (specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) & a very clean/simple aesthetic.

Cons

The process of setting things up isn't super intuitive for a non-technical person, but luckily they had excellent customer support!

Price & Customer Service

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied July 2020

Great working with you Kristen, we really appreciate your inputs on the interface and we are in the process of working on the pain points you raised.

Matthew from KMML communications ltd

Fit for purpose

Great product and a good price

Pros

The software was easy to deploy and customise to meet my business needs.

Cons

Creating new results areas is a slightly long winded and no formatting options

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied June 2020

Thank you Matthew, its been a pleasure working with you to build a performance management methodology for KMML communications ltd

Silas from S W Infotech

A KPI management system that focuses on the quintessential nature of a successful business

Not only is AssessTeam is particularly easy to use, but its lists of KPIs linked together in the Results area are critical to the successful running of my business. By implementing this system to monitor employee performance, I can keep a handle on the progress of all the current projects and deal with any employee issues that arise before they cause a problem.

Pros

The work-from-home KPIs are superb. It allows me to keep track of my staff’s progress, especially when working from home. One unintended benefit is that I can monitor my employee’s physical and mental health and wellbeing via these KPIs. There is no doubt that these tough times are starting to affect everyone. Thus, if I can help improve employee quality of life, then it’s a win-win both for the employee and the business.

Cons

There are a few niggles with the software. However, the customer support team is incredibly willing to step in and resolve these niggles. Small issues are “situation normal” with any software package. However, what makes AssessTeam different, it is the customer service staff and their willingness to go the extra mile to resolve these issues.

September 2016

Manoj from Pulse Solutions

September 2016

Easy and powerful at the same time

We were part of the beta as one of the first companies to start using AssessTEAM, we received a high level of support from the team and they have been very responsive to our needs. The rollout was seamless with nothing that my team could not manage on their own with the videos and the knowledge base.

Pros

Simplicity KRA database Continuous feedback process built for smaller HR departments Flexibility Customization possibilities

Cons

The mobile app does not enable any administrative features or overall reports which are only available on the web interface.

August 2016

Randy from Apollo Practice Management

August 2016

Simple to use and easy to rollout

It took us a total of 3 days to rollout the system for 16 employees. The KRA database was very useful to build a foundation of our evaluation plan and the simple import routines got our employees setup quickly. Very little help was needed unlike the other systems I have tried , never saw a video or needed help

Pros

simplicity cloud usage speed kra / kpi library

Cons

the mobile apps do not allow for all features in the backend, only a very small subset

VICTORIA from Exodus

Easy and allows for growth

Very pleased with my experience with this program. I got started right away, and there are numerous functions this software provides. Allows for growth of user and company; learn and use the components you need at that time.

Pros

This product offers easy setup and usage. You will be able to start using this software immediately, there really is no learning curve. Offers so many options regarding employee time, profits, productivity and more. This software is so extensive, it will allow for growth in years to come. As you learn more, there are more functions you can explore. Evaluations are simple to do with this software.

Cons

The mobile app doesn't work for all functions. I personally don't use the mobile app often, so it wasn't an issue for me but may be for those who do use mobile apps on a regular basis.

Scott from Eckardt Electric

Working with Assess team has been a please, They have been very helpful with our needs

Visibility of the information collected is great. Ease of use is also a driving factor when we select a new software. We have found if software is overly complicated it will not be utilized

Pros

With over 300 employees, this system has given us the visibility to continue the growth of a stronger team. Before we had assess team the evaluation process was long and drawn out and produced information that was buried in files and never reviewed by the managers that needed to see the information.

Cons

No real cons that we have found that the assess team didn't address immediately. The software has much more potential than we are currently using.

MZ from Insurance

Industry: Utilities

AssessTeam Review

My overall experience has been great! The customer service team is phenomenal and has quickly assisted with any questions or issues that I had.

Pros

It was pretty easy to navigate around and assign reports. It was great to be able to upload a census from our benefit administration system so we did not have to manually enter all employees.

Cons

When you forget to add someone to an initial evaluation, you have to create an entirely new template/record for them.

Reasons for Choosing AssessTEAM

It was a very cost effective program that could be setup in a few days.

Karen from Azure Standard

Easy to Use and Great Customer Support

I have nothing but great things to say about the team member I worked with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the business consultant that helped me provided a fantastic demo and not only answered all of my questions, but helped me get my team set up and made sure I fully understood how to use all of the software functionality to optimize my team's experience.

Pros

Love the simplicity of the software, yet the high level of functionality. The system is easy to use, has a fantastic layout and provides all of the functions we need to manage team performance. I worked with one of the business consultants and he was friendly, patient and very thorough at explaining the software to me.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this software.

Reasons for Choosing AssessTEAM

I choose this program because of the price point, ease of use and customer service.

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied December 2019

It was awesome to work with you Karen, we really appreciate your confidence in the program!

Ruwald from Mazars Central Inc

AssessTEAM Employee evaluation on the cloud Review

Great product! Customization takes some time, but once completed it sames allot of time on all levels!!

Pros

Online, real time and available on App for ease of Access.

Cons

Email function does not always work. Support could resolve this matter, but it took some time and reoccurred.

Best Reviews online!

Reasons for Switching to AssessTEAM

Get to a online platform.

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied July 2019

Thank you Ruwald, its been a pleasure working with you.

Derek from Integrated Technology Services, LLC

On boarding with Manoj was a pleasurable experience and he a customer service super star!

Pros

Features and functionality, as well as simple enough that we are can update and move out on our own. This is not related to the software but the service we received, after working with our Manoj over a couple of months he observed that we were in the wrong tier and recommended we downgrade at a loss to AssessTEAM, and we were blown away by that, and I told him we would do business with them for a long time as this reflected caring for the customer - a rarity today in service!

Cons

Perhaps to consider a system in which RA could be updated, and for the users who have not taken the evaluation would be automatically updated, and for those that have, just port them for next reiteration/delivery. Regarding ratings, perhaps a way for the customer to update all evaluations without having to bother support to do this on the back end (for instance we changed our Likert scale for our RA's and wanted to apply it to ALL our evaluations). Support helped with these items, I say they are cons in that they were so great, I felt bad in asking for help with them...

Yu from Voltage Entertainment

Industry: Computer Games

AssessTeam

Good but if you can let customer to customize more, that might be better

Cons

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied June 2019

Thanks Yu, Its been a pleasure working with you.

Matthew from Allied Behavioral Health Services

Industry: Mental Health Care

The perfect solution

We have begun using it for annual evaluations and timekeeping for employees. After getting it set up with Raj, it has been very easy to navigate. What shines most about this product is the outstanding customer service. We've had near immediate responses from their staff, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], every time we ask. They are always eager to help us anytime we ask. This alone would make me not want to use any other product. We are extremely satisfied.

Pros

The versatility of the software is hard to beat.

Cons

It can be somewhat cumbersome if you are not familiar with the features.

Reasons for Choosing AssessTEAM

We chose this product because we liked it from the time we enrolled in our free trial.

Jo-Ann from Trailblazer Studios

Industry: Broadcast Media

New to AssessTEAM

Pros

The product is easy to use and that was important in our search for the perfect product.

Cons

I have yet to find anything that I like least.

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied October 2020

Great working with you Jo-Ann!

Carolyn from Conifer Research

Industry: Market Research

Great value for a flexible tool

Finally we have a tool to help us do 360 reviews! And the customer service was incredible. Patient, informed, positive attitude. Just a wonderful experience after so many disappointments with other tools.

Pros

The flexibility to to find a way to make the system work for us was a huge plus. We have had to abandon several other tools that we could not customize to our needs.

Cons

Because there are so many ways to customize, the user interface is not always intuitive. Luckily we had a wonderful account person who helped us work through and answered so many of our questions with enthusiasm and expertise. Thanks team!!

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied November 2018

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Courtney from SlideBelts, Inc.

Great for the price

Being able to measure performance with data is a new concept for our team, but one we're really excited about using AssessTeam for, to be able to make calculated and unbiased decisions.

Pros

Cons

Confusing to learn. Also not an option to submit a survey completely anonymously. They should at least have the option to, for things like true 360 degree reviews.

Affordable and functional.

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied June 2019

Thanks Courtney, its been a pleasure working with you.

Sasha from Modernizing Medicine

Newly Adding to Our Compnay

We are able to properly evaluate our team members and measure deliverables offered to our clients.

Pros

I love the visibility of the software. It provides tons of information from a dashboard while allowing you to take a further dive into specifics.

Cons

I am not fond of having to manually populate surveys and reviews but understands it needs to be done because it is so specific in regards to our scope of work.

Andy from JRT Mechanical

Great Value!

This software is very basic and simple, which comes at a lot lower cost! This was exactly what we were looking for. Many other softwares out on the market come with many different complex features but those come at a high cost and we didn't want those features at this time anyway. AssessTeam was exactly what our team was looking for.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the software. There are other options out there that have more features but make it more complicated to administer and use.

Cons

I haven't used the software enough to make a statement of what I do not like about it yet.

Price and simplicity

Paula from McLean Asset Management Corporation

Does what I need without costing a fortune

I have been pleasantly surprised at the level of support and assistance provided. I just sent out the first round of performance review links and am looking forward to having more transparency and insight into our employee performance.

Pros

The cost is very reasonable compared to other solutions in the marketplace. The software allows us to customize the review process without being forced into using a certain format.

Cons

It is easy to pick up quickly but there are some nuances that I had to call support about. They are very fast to respond and cleared up my confusion quickly.

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied July 2019

Thank you Paula, its been awesome working with you!

Oleksandr from Mazars Ukraine

Mazars' review on AssessTeam

We have been using AssessTeam for around 6 months already. That helped us get rid of paper evaluations, systematize evaluation forms, easily collect complete evaluations in one place. We are still working on small adjustments, however, overall impression is positive.

Pros

360-degree evaluations web platform (easy to access from different devices) mobile-friendly customizable every day support from AssessTeam representatives

Cons

website bugs sometimes (especially if used be many users at the same time) gradation (rock stars, adequate and needs help) does not always meet all the requirements company/team needs impossible to engage with external users without adding them into the system

Reasons for Choosing AssessTEAM

Better price, opportunities to keep people's profiles, to use mobile application, to conduct 360-degree evaluations

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied December 2019

Many Thanks Oleksandr, its been a pleasure working with you on the rollout.

Steve from TAI

Industry: Online Media

It's rather simple and easy to use

Pros

AssessTEAM is very simple and easy to use and set up. I'm no fan of major learning curves, and there wasn't one here.

Cons

Very few cons to speak of, and anything minor is made up for with good support.

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied August 2019

Thank you Steve, it was awesome working with you and your team to set up evaluations for your company.

Karen from Loud

Industry: Music

Great support

We get quick and good customer support from Rajat. He is always responsive and willing to help with all our questions. In addition, he is open to receiving our feedback so he can take that to the development team to improve the platform. We really appreciate his support.

Pros

The software is simple and is improving.

Cons

It does not have all the features and functionality yet but AssessTEAM is working on it.

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied June 2019

Thank you Karen, We appreciate your input in making AssessTEAM better.

Suzanne from St. Mark's Church

Excellent Customer service

See above comments

Pros

Our Business Consultant ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) has been extremely helpful in getting our organization up and running. He is very quick to reply to my emails for help and schedules regular meetings via phone to answer my questions.

Cons

I have not see anything I like least yet.

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied February 2020

Thank you Suzanne. It was great working with you for the rollout.

PETER from Beirut Marathon Association

AssessTEAM Employee evaluation on the cloud Review

Pros

ease of access and navigation customer service (excellent) customization of fields (although it should be more flexible to cater to specific scoring requirements, and manager's appraisals / viewing of team scores)

Cons

template is limiting in some ways, not customizable enough. some fields such as scoring methodology (360 degree) is very limiting. the final score should belong to the appraisal manager. it should not be a simple average of scores. fields should have a weight based on their importance to the final score.

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied November 2018

Donald from Frontier Railroad Services, LLC

Great product

Perfect for our needs.

Pros

Great functionality. I had one modification that I requested from support related to the ability to export certain report details. They gladly made the change for us.

Cons

Perfect for what we need it for. Possibly offer multiple packages based on needs. I wouldn't mind not having to look at certain manhour reports on the site that we don't use.

Alexandra from Amify

Industry: Online Media

Get your moneys worth

My rep, has made this experience wonderful. He helps me with any questions and helps me meet deadlines.

Pros

You can customize a lot of it and it was not too expensive

Cons

Hard to fix small mistakes, cant leave continuous feedback

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied June 2019

Thank you Alexandra, its been a pleasure working with you to setup Amify staff evaluations.

Mark from Flight Research Associates, Inc.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Is The Man

Pros

The customer service has been amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always a huge help!

Cons

The front website can be a bit daunting and doesn't feel as user friendly as it should be.

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied August 2020

Great working with you Mark, we really appreciate your inputs on the interface and we are in the process of working on the pain points you raised.

Mariana from Bison Bank

Bison

Very good experience. Very good Support coming from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

Easy to use/ quality vs investment is quite good. Once you get the platform is quite flexible

Cons

Nothing relevant. Overall the experience is very good. Maybe the excell downloads could be better

Grant from Adaptive Management

AssessTEAM has a very deep platform that is not that intuitive but seems quite useful.

Pros

The granularity of the performance metrics, coupled with the ability to modify and curate to fit my company's needs.

Cons

The UX is not as easy to use as it seems like it should be. I get the feeling that I haven't seen all of the features yet because I don't know where to find them!

Trish from Prasad & Company LLP

Great service and value!

They are very knowledgeable about the product and helpful. The responded to all my enquiries quickly.

Pros

the performance evaluations can be customized and n you can upload reports

Cons

The documents you upload have to be a link. I had to save all the reports in Google sheets before I could upload.

Sophia from POP Business

MId year Review

Pros

Ease of use, easy to set up employees, rating systems, standardised results.

Cons

Time consuming to set up your own results for each level of staff.

Reasons for Choosing AssessTEAM

Appears user friendly, simplistic, met our requirements and affordability.

Doris from IPI GmbH

Industry: Computer Networking

I am very happy with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] great support!

Pros

very easy to handle and self-explanatory

Cons

there is nothing I don't like in particular

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied June 2020

Thank you Doris, pleasure working with you.

Geraldine from N.S Systems

Excellent tool

My workers and I we are so happy with these tool its has everything we need

Pros

My company is not a very big one but until now we haven't found a tool that has the facility to adapt to our needs for the evaluation of personnel based on the feedback of the clients that is the most important, it is really an excellent program with a super efficient customer service they are so dedicated and well inform.

Cons

the mobile app needs a little work cause its very limited.

Daniel from Strategies Group

Support Team

Pros

I like the value we get for what we pay. It allows us to do what we need done and not pay for what we dont.

Cons

Setting it up was slightly confusing for determining the types of surveys being sent out. I did something that prevented the surveys from being sent out and needed to engage support for help in setting it up but a KB article on the Periodic survey functionality would have saved both of us time.

Xiaojie from Meng Law Group PC

Industry: Law Practice

Great support

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great help

Pros

Great customer support, easy to start, reasonable pricing

Cons

cannot integrate with many other HR softwares, like Gusto

Marynell from The Lamplighter School

Great software

My experience was great from sales to set up.

Pros

Great software for the money and easy to use

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like. It was great for all my needs

Price and ease of use

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied October 2020

Thank you Marynell, great working with you for the rollout.

Shyamala from Deriv.com

Product Review

Employees' performance issues.

Pros

Easy to set up and the downloading features.

Cons

Too many bugs at the moment. The scores are not accurate as well at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing AssessTEAM

It had better system features with an affordable pricing mechanism.

Response from AssessTEAM

Replied June 2020

Thank you Shyamala, its been a pleasure working with you on the rollout.