• Pros

• "Lots of information. This system holds a lot. When you get used to it, it is very helpful and easy to understand. "

• "The ease of use. It was a very straightforward system to navigate. And it's easily customizable for every business need. "

• "I like that it automatically pushes to several job boards, which keeps me from having to manually put out the position in additional places. "

• Cons

• "I am not a fan of the onboarding tool. This is one area I would like to see them work on. Other than that, the functionality is simply OK."

• "I cant think of any right now but at times the system has gone down and had some normal glitches as they role out new features. "

• "Outdated technology, is user friendly but too time consuming to accomplish simple tasks."

Browse ATSOnDemand Reviews

Very easy to use, works really well on mobile browsers.

Pros

Cons

It's hard to say. With any sort of software, you can sometimes run into problems with getting exactly what you need, but this software is so customizable it was never a real issue.

Jennifer from Community West Bank

Very Good Automated Recruiting and Applicant Tracking Solution

The product is robust and very simple to use, we are happy with the solution overall, just wish configuring reports was easier.

Pros

Easy to use, great home page dashboard with good analytics, site is easy to navigate and can post jobs and track applicants quickly, integrates with HRIS system. Recruiting and workflows are solid and easy to move candidates through, also easy to search and keep records. Great tech support and customer service. Makes AAP data collection and reporting easy.

Cons

Reporting is very hard to configure for any reports that aren't canned, company is not based in CA so when our State passes new laws regarding applications (what you can or can't ask), our forms do not get updated unless we contact them. Forms are updated quickly when asked, but we can't count on them to keep up on current laws and regulations.

August 2015

Melissa from Power Pro-Tech Services, Inc.

Industry: Utilities

2.5

August 2015

Reliable, but tedious and somewhat out of date.

Pros

It's broad range abilities and viewability. It captures alot of information we need/want and sort features are helpful.

Cons

Efficiency and reportability; some options are nice, but they could be improved with enhanced technology. (editing tasks, groups, stored letters, etc.) Some newer ATS versions have ability to mass edit and mass email, etc. Reports do not always pull helpful data in accurate ways. Maybe having standard reports to choose from and customization options from the standard versions. Building a report each time is not feasible and does not ensure accuracy if the same method was not previously used.

Jason from Kilgore's Medical Pharmacy

We have used the service for a year now, with me as the administrator and five hiring managers.

Streamlined hiring processes.

Pros

First and foremost, it works. I've used many SaaS solutions over the years and most never live up to the promise of the salesperson. With ATS OnDemand, the system has actually exceeded my expectations. We have streamlined our hiring processes, which saves time or our hiring managers and improves the candidate experience for our applicants. The system also links with our HRIS to transmit onboarding information, and we recently integrated applicant assessments which have already seen solid results.

Cons

It's not the fanciest system I've demoed. Are there more advanced and feature-rich systems out there? Yes, if you want to pay a premium price. For our medium-sized business, we wanted a quality system at a budget-friendly cost and ATS OnDemand delivered. The scheduling feature can feel clunky at times, but it's been getting continual improvements, and (again) it's solid for the price point.

Jennifer from Community West Bank

ATS On Demand - Great Interface, Responsive Support, Seamless Integration with HRIS

Pros

The dashboard is great, lots of useful information provided on My Home screen in a nice graphic interface. The system is easy to navigate and provides great visibility as candidates move through the recruiting flow. The software integrates seamlessly with our website and with our HRIS to feed hired applicants directly to the payroll system. Any issues we've had have been addressed quickly and efficiently, the tech support is amazing.

Cons

Configuring reports is pretty rough, you need to be tech savvy to get what you want. There are a decent amount of standard reports, but if you want specific data it is tough to pull in the format you want. I think they are working on upgrading the reporting feature, which will be nice.

Aimee from Branches, Inc.

Solid applicant tracking platform

For the price - it's a great tool that is simple to use and meets the needs for applicant tracking nicely!

Pros

Every recruiting needs an applicant tracking tool and ATS OnDemand does the job quite well. They have also made some great advancements over the recent years to add onboarding and other tools to make the job of hiring seamless and more efficient. Customer service, in my experience, has been very good--I get a quick turnaround time on questions and issues and helpful resolution.

Cons

I have questioned the accuracy of function at times. For example - t's challenging to determine if the candidate should be faulted for the format of their resume of if the software erred in reading it correctly, especially when using the advanced keyword search or other tools to help narrow the applicant pool. The scheduling feature could be refined. The reports need development, unless you are using one that's been prepared standard.

Sarah from CIS, Inc.

ATS Ondemand has changed the way we hire, and we are happy

Would definitely recommend, has revolutionized the way that our company handles new applicants and transfers their information directly into our payroll/HRIS system for ease of use.

Pros

A LOT of functionality, multiple trainings and webinars, reaches out to a lot of people, can send applicants to our website to apply and it addresses all of the aspects of an application

Cons

Needs time investment to grasp all of the abilities, I would have to attend multiple trainings to be able to truly use it for all it's worth

Anna from The Boon Group

July 2015

ATSOnDemand is our favorite vendor!

Pros

Easy to use, great tools to keep track and make notes about candidates. totally customizable. The staff is amazing. Totally patient, professional, easy to reach, and willing to help no matter how big or small the issue. It was easy to learn just by spending some time getting to know the platform but the training resources were also extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend this product. It also syncs really well with our payroll system as well.

Cons

I feel like the site is not very compatible with Internet Explorer. I prefer to use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome when I work from home but when I work in the office we are required to use IE and some of the functionality gets lost between the platforms. Besides that, I think it's really seamless. I've had very little issues with the program. I haven't had the opportunity to use more of the reporting or wage functions but we intend to soon!

Denise from The First

ATS is AWESOME!

Pros

Love that the software is integrated with our payroll software. Easy to post jobs and view applicants at any time, from any location since it's cloud based. The implementation team was wonderful. They assisted by adding my most common job descriptions to the system during implementation which saved me a lot of work. Also I like the various job posting websites they coordinate with - without any work on my part, I now reach a much broader range of applicants! It has allowed me to eliminate paper as I only electronically route applications to the hiring managers now.

Cons

Occassionally internal and external applicants have some problems with the website and I don't know why.

Bella from Partnerships in Community Living

Great ATS and looking forward to future development

ATS has a variety of services that make it easy for large companies and smaller companies alike. I look forward to their development of the different services offered!

Pros

The customer service team is incredible! They are so helpful and try their very best to answer all your questions.

Cons

Some parts are still in development, which is okay.

Donna from Nobis Works, Inc.

Great Customer Service

Finding quality candidates while being able to screen them with the pre-hire screening questions.

Pros

Our postings reach multiple recruiting sources - Indeed, etc. I don't have to worry about did I post it at the various sites. It saves me time and frustration.

Cons

Writing/Updating questions. It would be great if you could update a grouping of questions at a time instead of having to do one and then the other - it VERY time consuming.

Shirley from Chapa-De

ATS OnDemand Review

Pros

Easy to learn. Partnering with another job site like indeed, glassdoor.

Cons

Hard to find past candidates with skills; Can't really trace or give history on what steps candidate completed for ex if they interviewed; I wish the system would alert the applicant that they have not completed employer section thoroughly. When applicant are manually inputted, that applicant is not able to register. I don't like the template "Experience" ...It should say Required Qualifications.

Response from ATS OnDemand

Replied September 2017

Hi Shirley, Our customer support team reached out to you last week. We are always here to answer questions or brainstorm about items such as these. If you are using your skill labels, you can easily run a search via the candidate tab. You can use candidate timelines to get a down-to-the-second status report, including accepted interviews.   We can customize any client, so if you¿d like a field to be required please email us. I can also change the wording in your system to read ¿Required Qualifications¿ instead of ¿Required Experience.¿   When candidates are manually entered into the system, they can register and complete an application¿they need to click on `forgot password¿ to be able to enter the application for the job you want them to apply to. Please refer to our email for a more detailed response. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Brenna from Cross Company

ATS OnDemand is easy to use.

Pros

Cons

There are sometimes html code errors that make font sizing really strange. The support team was able to eventually resolve, but it took some time.

Tom from Tybee Vacation Rentals

Easy to use and affordable ATS

I use it and will continue to do so.

Pros

It really can't be easier to use than this. All you need to do is have techno competent managers and you're all set.

Cons

Adela from Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great Lakes, Inc.

Industry: Philanthropy

Not the best and not the worse.

This is a much better system than what we've had in the past, but there's a lot of room for improvement.

Pros

The best features by far are the ability to make changes/updates to our postings, tracking candidates and saving screening questions.

Cons

Once applicants are hired, transferring them to our onboarding is a bit of a pain due to the fields that need to be completed before "hiring". Some fields are outdated or not applicable anymore. Sending letters (correspondence) to applicants not hired can be redundant. Also, when we are entering notes for applicants, it would be nice to be able to modify our notes without having to delete them and re enter comments.

Kristin from Lad Lake Inc.

Human Resource Generalist

I think this is a great ATS system and would recommend it to larger organization that have a large candidate pool. It is also nice that they are always updated the system and creating more tools and resources for staff.

Pros

It is very user friendly and the support staff are great with answering all your questions and helping generate reports

Laura from NHSOCAL

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great ATS System!

Pros

ATSOnDemand is easy to use, accessible both on computer and mobile - and the staff is what truly sets this company apart. If you have a need, they are there and willing to assist you in any way possible. They help you problem solve, are very responsive and I could not ask for a better partner in a vendor.

Cons

Normally, I would say that they are in a differing time zone. However, they are responsive even outside of their normal work days, I never feel that I am alone with this product.

Jillian from Sharp Packaging Systems

Industry: Packaging and Containers

A clear concise ATS platform.

Pros

Integrated with Paylocity is perfect. Functions well on it's own. It has very easy to use tools and candidate flow.

Cons

Could use better search features. And Outside recruiting tools. More autonomy in the way the candidate flow is set up.

Mario from 5 Keys Charter School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Just fine.

Thank you.

Pros

Cons

Some of it looks the same. It can get confusing. Some of the information should be better organized.

Carol from John Ball Zoo

Very good!

Pros

Easiness to post on all sites, and how it fliters into top job posting websites. Managers have access to their candidates and we can see their progress.

Cons

There is no way to customize letters for each open job. It's a standard template, but if someone applies to multiple jobs, they get the same rejection email. It would be nice to have the job in the text somewhere.

Shannon from Neighborhood Healthcare

ATS OnDemand Recruitment Review

The system is user-friendly and all of the customer service representatives are well trained on the product.

Pros

This software is cutting edge with timely upgrades.

Cons

I am not able to track the life cycle of the job because I lose data when I refresh.

Julie from Colorado Kidney Care

Stronly recomment ATS OnDemand

ATS OnDemand is an overall outstanding product. This system and the customer service are excellent and make our hiring and recruiting challenges easier and more manageable. I could not survive without ATS Ondemand and I highly recommend to any employer and all HR professionals. Plus they keep on getting better and making improvements to their already really robust platform.

Pros

Everything. ATS OnDeMand make the collaborative recruiting process easy!

Cons

I like everything about it. Plus if I am struggling with something, customer service is always available to solve my issue.

Becky from West Town Bank and Trust

ATS ONDEMAND Review

Pros

The product is fairly intuitive, which is great for non-savvy systems users. The client support team is awesome! I have worked with two other ATS systems before. I have never set up an ATS system, only assisted users and operated as an administrator of them. However, the team has really helped me to become comfortable in setting up everything on the back end for the company to be able to start using this system to recruit. I am technology challenged, so the patience and support our assigned team has shown me proves their superior dedication to customer service.

Cons

I wish the system was designed so that you could store and integrate web links from outside advertising resources if they are colleges, universities, vocational rehab/unemployment offices and professional associations somewhere in the ATS. Right now, to advertise with these resources, I will have to go totally outside the system, key in the web site of the source, type in the job description, etc. on the other web site, include the link to the ATS, etc. Lots of extra steps involved using outside resources - can be time-consuming.

Lisa from Better Community Living, Inc.

Easy transition

Pros

Use and accessibility is fantastic!! Customer service is A+++. Software is quite cost effective. Webinars are continual and informative.

Cons

The integration with Paylocity could be better. Internal applicant apply is a lengthy process, employees are requesting a quick and easy way to apply for internal postings.

Melissa from Better Community Living, Inc.

Great software for the price

Pros

The cost of the software is a great value for what you get. Customer support is great and it is always easy to get a hold of someone.

Cons

It did not function with our HRIS system like was originally promised. Would like to be able to have an easier process for internal hires.

Dwayne from Lincoln Tech - Denver Campus

Easy to track and follow up with prospective employees.

Tracking of prospective employees - allows me to pick from the best candidates and keep up with notes, follow ups, and tracking where they are in the process.

Pros

Ability to move prospects into various tracking categories. Automatic responses. Ability to leave notes and follow ups about prospects. Reporting on prospects.

Cons

Features, like change password, are hard to find. It would be great if we could link the ATS calendar to my work Outlook calendar.

Wendy from PBM Labs

Very user friendly. Allows my organization to stay in compliance with regulations.

Pros

Very user-friendly. Like the ability to be able to copy and paste new job postings from prior postings.

Cons

It would be nice if the software emailed me when a new application is received. Otherwise, I have to log in daily to see if new applicants have applied.

Sonja from Express Oil & Tire Engineers

Eased our Growing Pains!

Pros

Our company is in the middle of a growth spurt and this program has greatly eased some of our growing pains. Of all the new processes and changes we're making, using ATSOnDemand is allowing us to organize and streamline our recruiting and application process painlessly.

Cons

In comparison to other programs I've used, some of features are not very easy to figure out. There were a few simple things I had to get help with, such as searches. My pride would have rather of had to call them for something more complicated.

Marika from BlumShapiro

ATSOnDemand delivers!

Pros

The customer support we receive - it is ALWAYS timely, which makes our lives so much easier. Suzanne Siegler is very knowledgeable about the product and so patient with my never ending questions - thanks Suzanne!

Cons

This is not a major issue for us, but the search feature is very sensitive, so when you look for a candidate, you have to get the name exactly right, otherwise the system won't offer you any options.

Beth from Workwell Occupational Medicine, LLC

A good quality ATS

Seamless integration with our HRIS, good functionality. A true "one stop shop."

Pros

The integration with our HRIS...I love how seamless the system transfers candidate data to our HRIS to where I can transition from hire to employment all with a few clicks. Very much what we were looking for in an ATS.

Sarah from John Ball Zoo

Industry: Philanthropy

Easy to use, highly effective

Pros

Ease of use, awesome customer service, and customization are great. The product offers a lot of flexibility for seasonal hiring.

Cons

Custom fields for rejection letter would be helpful also the ability to send out mass rejection letters to all candidates in a workflow rather than clicking through candidate by candidate

Davida from PCL

I love ATS

I use ATS on a daily basis. I love that I can sort out the candidates. I also love the reports and being able to find information fast.

Pros

Being able to sort the candidates and pull reports

Cons

I'd like to see who has applied and has been automatically denied due to knockout questions.

Susan from Blue Ridge Companies Inc

July 2015

ATS; Applicanat Tracking System? NAH AWESOME TERRIFIC SUPPORTIVE!

Pros

ATS OnDemand listens to its clients. The system is very detailed and hosts a job recruit flow that is very useful in tracking where your applicants are in their potential hiring phase. Services are constantly being evaluated for efficiency and updated based on clients needs and wants.

Cons

The confusion of the Casual Users vs. Regular users vs. Hiring Managers. Also would like more features available for the hiring managers, such as file management uploads and candidate pool access.

Chris from Ammeraal Beltech Inc

Best Stand Alone ATS

Laura and Kristen are great and are very knowledgeable.

Pros

This company offers you a perk that no other ATS will and at a price that really can't be beat. I would go through a demo and ask them the right questions. Ability to change the function to what you need is amazing and the customer service is reliable. Were able to get us up and running within 2 weeks of us signing paperwork.

Cons

Learning the system takes time, in any new platform, webinars are good to go to do not just go off the video and work with your team to manage this as it a is a team effort, but has very high functionality.

Pam from Confederated Tribes of Coos, Lower Umpqua

August 2015

Customer Services Second to None!

Pros

The development team is continually improving/enhancing the design for the ATSOnDemand product. Great functionality. Most important, the customer service team is second to none! Great response time, thorough and communications are excellent and courteous.

Cons

No dislikes at this time. Great customer service and functionality!

Bridget from Beijer Electronics

July 2015

Great product, well worth it.

Pros

Generates a job posting to all the free sites without me having to do that multiple times. Easy hiring once a candidate has been selected.

Cons

Expensive to have two Power Users. Would like to see a "refresh" button to renew a posting to job boards without closing and reopening the position.

Marylou from MNS Engineers, Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

this system has tremendous potential, but sometimes falls just short of a full-service product.

Sometimes is easy to manage candidates, depending on the type of job being filled.

Pros

It is somewhat functional and once inside a particular job, it is easy to navigate. It works as an Applicant Tracking software would be expected to.

Cons

It lacks a functional CRM component which is vital for companies with pipelines of candidates to manage.

Jason from Express oil change

Very easy to use and helps out a lot with our business.

Pros

Just easy to use and makes finding good employees easier. I can find the right people and put them in the right places.

Cons

Sometimes I delete people and they show back up in my feed. I wish there was away to keep them out off of the main screen. Like a button to push for unable to hire or for them to be put on a no go list.

Heath from RSI Enterprises, Inc.

The system is highly customizable for organization and a great way to keep tabs on applicants.

High Organization of applicant process

Pros

The organization features, countless ways to mark, sort, categorize and track employees through the process.

Cons

The bad side of high customization is that it can be confusing at times. So many options and categories that if you don't need it all it gets cumbersome.

Linda from Zoo Atlanta

The Great Experience

Pros

The ability to search candidates so quickly. The meter that allows us to look immediately at the number of candidates who applied and how we can status each candidate.

Cons

I wish there was a quicker way to search key words within the job opening.

Kevin from Camelot

My experience has been beneficial for our hiring process

Pros

The accessibility to new candidates and the ability to leave notes for others helps in identifying specific pros and cons.

Cons

Moving around the site at times can be difficult. Especially when attempting to narrow down searches to specific content areas.

Heather from IndependenceFirst

Good Product

I would recommend this product for you company.

Pros

Easy to use and build out. I like the knock out question feature as well as their automated email/letter system. The customer service is wonderful and is helpful at customizing to meet specific needs of our company. Integrates well with other HRIS's.

Cons

Unable to use fillable federal forms (that information prints on the actual form and not a form builder).

August 2015

Don from Power Pro-Tech Services, Inc.

ATSOnDemand Rocks!

Pros

The best thing is how easy this is to use. It is easy to view files and to look at other items on the software as well.

Cons

Haven't really ran into anything that I could say I did not like.

Jamie from W.W. Norton & Company

Wonderful Experience so Far

Nice job page was built for us. Free job postings.

Pros

The ability to customize to your company's needs is a huge perk. Plus, the fact that they partner with job boards was the selling point for us (many large job boards let you post via ATS On Demand for free!).

Cons

The portal can appear overwhelming to newcomers. You also can't forward emails via the portal in bulk.

Cheryl from Calero Software, LLC

Corporate Recruiter

Pros

I can access the info anywhere and download applications and resumes as needed

Cons

Searching and matching capabilities - not easy to find candidates that may have applied to different positions previously.

July 2015

Max from Don's Johns Inc.

ATS on demand review

Pros

Customer support! Always GENUINELY helpful and never a "Oh, that's a different department, let me transfer you" for an answer. No passing the buckle here, but problem solvers, both equally. Glad to have them help me with issues.

Cons

I only experienced the product a couple months so far, curious to see how the reporting works down the road when generating AAP. Something that would be nice is when you have a requisition with 2 openings and you hire 1 person there, would be nice for the total openings to lower as you hire, if that makes sense, to a point where the position would close itself once you hired all the openings available for that requisition.

Melanie from Gaines Investment Trust

User friendly software!

Pros

User friendly - great and fast customer service. We were brand new to recruiting software as a company and ATS offers wonderful tutorials and webinars. For any specific questions, you can call or email and get answers immediately.

Cons

We are still learning all the different functionalities of the system, but all have been great so far.

July 2015

Karen from Power Pro-Tech Services, Inc.

2.5

July 2015

Meets our basic needs, but not as streamlined and user friendly

Pros

Very responsive customer service. They always get back to me quickly and resolve my issues.

Cons

Candidates frequently encounter technical difficulties.

Christopher from Ammeraal Beltech Inc

Great system

Pros

Good product easy to use and to have work around with it. Customer service is by far better than previous companies i've had.

Cons

No cons so far, a few integration issues that we had at first, but were quickly worked out by to work well with our requirements.

Caryn from NBD

Decent

Pros

This product is decent and works the way it is described. Don't expect more than you pay for, but besides that it is decent.

Cons

It is what it is, Can be expensive but limit the portals you are using to keep the cost down