What are ATS OnDemand users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ATS OnDemand software through verified user reviews

• icon"They help you problem solve, are very responsive and I could not ask for a better partner in a vendor."
  • icon"The cost of the software is a great value for what you get. Customer support is great and it is always easy to get a hold of someone."
  • icon"Ability to change the function to what you need is amazing and the customer service is reliable. Were able to get us up and running within 2 weeks of us signing paperwork."
  • icon"I have questioned the accuracy of function at times."
  • icon"There are sometimes html code errors that make font sizing really strange."
  • icon"Occassionally internal and external applicants have some problems with the website and I don't know why."

Browse all ATS OnDemand Reviews

• Have you used ATS OnDemand and would like to share your experience with others?

Very easy to use, works really well on mobile browsers.

Pros

The ease of use. It was a very straightforward system to navigate. And it's easily customizable for every business need.

Cons

It's hard to say. With any sort of software, you can sometimes run into problems with getting exactly what you need, but this software is so customizable it was never a real issue.

Very Good Automated Recruiting and Applicant Tracking Solution

The product is robust and very simple to use, we are happy with the solution overall, just wish configuring reports was easier.

Pros

Easy to use, great home page dashboard with good analytics, site is easy to navigate and can post jobs and track applicants quickly, integrates with HRIS system. Recruiting and workflows are solid and easy to move candidates through, also easy to search and keep records. Great tech support and customer service. Makes AAP data collection and reporting easy.

Cons

Reporting is very hard to configure for any reports that aren't canned, company is not based in CA so when our State passes new laws regarding applications (what you can or can't ask), our forms do not get updated unless we contact them. Forms are updated quickly when asked, but we can't count on them to keep up on current laws and regulations.

Melissa

Industry: Utilities

2.5

August 2015

Reliable, but tedious and somewhat out of date.

Pros

It's broad range abilities and viewability. It captures alot of information we need/want and sort features are helpful.

Cons

Efficiency and reportability; some options are nice, but they could be improved with enhanced technology. (editing tasks, groups, stored letters, etc.) Some newer ATS versions have ability to mass edit and mass email, etc. Reports do not always pull helpful data in accurate ways. Maybe having standard reports to choose from and customization options from the standard versions. Building a report each time is not feasible and does not ensure accuracy if the same method was not previously used.

Jason

We have used the service for a year now, with me as the administrator and five hiring managers.

Streamlined hiring processes.

Pros

First and foremost, it works. I've used many SaaS solutions over the years and most never live up to the promise of the salesperson. With ATS OnDemand, the system has actually exceeded my expectations. We have streamlined our hiring processes, which saves time or our hiring managers and improves the candidate experience for our applicants. The system also links with our HRIS to transmit onboarding information, and we recently integrated applicant assessments which have already seen solid results.

Cons

It's not the fanciest system I've demoed. Are there more advanced and feature-rich systems out there? Yes, if you want to pay a premium price. For our medium-sized business, we wanted a quality system at a budget-friendly cost and ATS OnDemand delivered. The scheduling feature can feel clunky at times, but it's been getting continual improvements, and (again) it's solid for the price point.

ATS On Demand - Great Interface, Responsive Support, Seamless Integration with HRIS

Pros

The dashboard is great, lots of useful information provided on My Home screen in a nice graphic interface. The system is easy to navigate and provides great visibility as candidates move through the recruiting flow. The software integrates seamlessly with our website and with our HRIS to feed hired applicants directly to the payroll system. Any issues we've had have been addressed quickly and efficiently, the tech support is amazing.

Cons

Configuring reports is pretty rough, you need to be tech savvy to get what you want. There are a decent amount of standard reports, but if you want specific data it is tough to pull in the format you want. I think they are working on upgrading the reporting feature, which will be nice.

Aimee

Solid applicant tracking platform

For the price - it's a great tool that is simple to use and meets the needs for applicant tracking nicely!

Pros

Every recruiting needs an applicant tracking tool and ATS OnDemand does the job quite well. They have also made some great advancements over the recent years to add onboarding and other tools to make the job of hiring seamless and more efficient. Customer service, in my experience, has been very good--I get a quick turnaround time on questions and issues and helpful resolution.

Cons

I have questioned the accuracy of function at times. For example - t's challenging to determine if the candidate should be faulted for the format of their resume of if the software erred in reading it correctly, especially when using the advanced keyword search or other tools to help narrow the applicant pool. The scheduling feature could be refined. The reports need development, unless you are using one that's been prepared standard.

ATS Ondemand has changed the way we hire, and we are happy

Would definitely recommend, has revolutionized the way that our company handles new applicants and transfers their information directly into our payroll/HRIS system for ease of use.

Pros

A LOT of functionality, multiple trainings and webinars, reaches out to a lot of people, can send applicants to our website to apply and it addresses all of the aspects of an application

Cons

Needs time investment to grasp all of the abilities, I would have to attend multiple trainings to be able to truly use it for all it's worth

Anna

July 2015

ATSOnDemand is our favorite vendor!

Pros

Easy to use, great tools to keep track and make notes about candidates. totally customizable. The staff is amazing. Totally patient, professional, easy to reach, and willing to help no matter how big or small the issue. It was easy to learn just by spending some time getting to know the platform but the training resources were also extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend this product. It also syncs really well with our payroll system as well.

Cons

I feel like the site is not very compatible with Internet Explorer. I prefer to use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome when I work from home but when I work in the office we are required to use IE and some of the functionality gets lost between the platforms. Besides that, I think it's really seamless. I've had very little issues with the program. I haven't had the opportunity to use more of the reporting or wage functions but we intend to soon!

Donna

Great Customer Service

Finding quality candidates while being able to screen them with the pre-hire screening questions.

Pros

Our postings reach multiple recruiting sources - Indeed, etc. I don't have to worry about did I post it at the various sites. It saves me time and frustration.

Cons

Writing/Updating questions. It would be great if you could update a grouping of questions at a time instead of having to do one and then the other - it VERY time consuming.

Kimberly

Kim

It works excellent

Pros

The product has a great ease of use, the interface is great. Love the text feature

Cons

I don't have a lot of complaints about this software. It works as it should.

Shirley

ATS OnDemand Review

Pros

Easy to learn. Partnering with another job site like indeed, glassdoor.

Cons

Hard to find past candidates with skills; Can't really trace or give history on what steps candidate completed for ex if they interviewed; I wish the system would alert the applicant that they have not completed employer section thoroughly. When applicant are manually inputted, that applicant is not able to register. I don't like the template "Experience" ...It should say Required Qualifications.

Response from ATS OnDemand

Hi Shirley, Our customer support team reached out to you last week. We are always here to answer questions or brainstorm about items such as these. If you are using your skill labels, you can easily run a search via the candidate tab. You can use candidate timelines to get a down-to-the-second status report, including accepted interviews.   We can customize any client, so if you¿d like a field to be required please email us. I can also change the wording in your system to read ¿Required Qualifications¿ instead of ¿Required Experience.¿   When candidates are manually entered into the system, they can register and complete an application¿they need to click on `forgot password¿ to be able to enter the application for the job you want them to apply to. Please refer to our email for a more detailed response. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Replied September 2017

Denise

ATS is AWESOME!

Pros

Love that the software is integrated with our payroll software. Easy to post jobs and view applicants at any time, from any location since it's cloud based. The implementation team was wonderful. They assisted by adding my most common job descriptions to the system during implementation which saved me a lot of work. Also I like the various job posting websites they coordinate with - without any work on my part, I now reach a much broader range of applicants! It has allowed me to eliminate paper as I only electronically route applications to the hiring managers now.

Bella

Great ATS and looking forward to future development

ATS has a variety of services that make it easy for large companies and smaller companies alike. I look forward to their development of the different services offered!

Pros

The customer service team is incredible! They are so helpful and try their very best to answer all your questions.

Cons

Some parts are still in development, which is okay.

Brenna

ATS OnDemand is easy to use.

Pros

I like that it automatically pushes to several job boards, which keeps me from having to manually put out the position in additional places.

Cons

There are sometimes html code errors that make font sizing really strange. The support team was able to eventually resolve, but it took some time.

Tom

Easy to use and affordable ATS

I use it and will continue to do so.

Pros

It really can't be easier to use than this. All you need to do is have techno competent managers and you're all set.

Cons

I am not a fan of the onboarding tool. This is one area I would like to see them work on. Other than that, the functionality is simply OK.

Adela

Industry: Philanthropy

Not the best and not the worse.

This is a much better system than what we've had in the past, but there's a lot of room for improvement.

Pros

The best features by far are the ability to make changes/updates to our postings, tracking candidates and saving screening questions.

Cons

Once applicants are hired, transferring them to our onboarding is a bit of a pain due to the fields that need to be completed before "hiring". Some fields are outdated or not applicable anymore. Sending letters (correspondence) to applicants not hired can be redundant. Also, when we are entering notes for applicants, it would be nice to be able to modify our notes without having to delete them and re enter comments.

Kristin

Industry: Philanthropy

Human Resource Generalist

I think this is a great ATS system and would recommend it to larger organization that have a large candidate pool. It is also nice that they are always updated the system and creating more tools and resources for staff.

Pros

It is very user friendly and the support staff are great with answering all your questions and helping generate reports

Cons

I cant think of any right now but at times the system has gone down and had some normal glitches as they role out new features.

Laura

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great ATS System!

Pros

ATSOnDemand is easy to use, accessible both on computer and mobile - and the staff is what truly sets this company apart. If you have a need, they are there and willing to assist you in any way possible. They help you problem solve, are very responsive and I could not ask for a better partner in a vendor.

Cons

Normally, I would say that they are in a differing time zone. However, they are responsive even outside of their normal work days, I never feel that I am alone with this product.

Jillian

Industry: Packaging and Containers

A clear concise ATS platform.

Pros

Integrated with Paylocity is perfect. Functions well on it's own. It has very easy to use tools and candidate flow.

Cons

Could use better search features. And Outside recruiting tools. More autonomy in the way the candidate flow is set up.

Mario

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Just fine.

Thank you.

Pros

Lots of information. This system holds a lot. When you get used to it, it is very helpful and easy to understand.

Cons

Some of it looks the same. It can get confusing. Some of the information should be better organized.

Carol

Very good!

Pros

Easiness to post on all sites, and how it fliters into top job posting websites. Managers have access to their candidates and we can see their progress.

Cons

There is no way to customize letters for each open job. It's a standard template, but if someone applies to multiple jobs, they get the same rejection email. It would be nice to have the job in the text somewhere.

Shannon

ATS OnDemand Recruitment Review

The system is user-friendly and all of the customer service representatives are well trained on the product.

Pros

This software is cutting edge with timely upgrades.

Cons

I am not able to track the life cycle of the job because I lose data when I refresh.

Julie

Stronly recomment ATS OnDemand

ATS OnDemand is an overall outstanding product. This system and the customer service are excellent and make our hiring and recruiting challenges easier and more manageable. I could not survive without ATS Ondemand and I highly recommend to any employer and all HR professionals. Plus they keep on getting better and making improvements to their already really robust platform.

Pros

Everything. ATS OnDeMand make the collaborative recruiting process easy!

Cons

I like everything about it. Plus if I am struggling with something, customer service is always available to solve my issue.

Becky

July 2015

ATS ONDEMAND Review

Pros

The product is fairly intuitive, which is great for non-savvy systems users. The client support team is awesome! I have worked with two other ATS systems before. I have never set up an ATS system, only assisted users and operated as an administrator of them. However, the team has really helped me to become comfortable in setting up everything on the back end for the company to be able to start using this system to recruit. I am technology challenged, so the patience and support our assigned team has shown me proves their superior dedication to customer service.

Cons

I wish the system was designed so that you could store and integrate web links from outside advertising resources if they are colleges, universities, vocational rehab/unemployment offices and professional associations somewhere in the ATS. Right now, to advertise with these resources, I will have to go totally outside the system, key in the web site of the source, type in the job description, etc. on the other web site, include the link to the ATS, etc. Lots of extra steps involved using outside resources - can be time-consuming.

Lisa

Easy transition

Pros

Use and accessibility is fantastic!! Customer service is A+++. Software is quite cost effective. Webinars are continual and informative.

Cons

The integration with Paylocity could be better. Internal applicant apply is a lengthy process, employees are requesting a quick and easy way to apply for internal postings.

ATS OnDemand