• Pros

• "I love how customizable it is compared to other ATS platforms. It is also very easy to use when building and configuring pieces within it."

• "I love that Avature is highly customizable to our company's needs. I also enjoy the automation that we can opt to include in our process (ie. emails, advancing steps, attaching forms, etc.)."

• "I love that Avature contains a very configurable environment. Your organizational needs can be designed and met. If there are gaps, Avature listens and works with flexibility to provide solutions."

• Cons

• "seemed a bit unwieldy but perhaps that was because we were transferring from another ATS"

• "It has been a challenge to get all of the recruiters to use Avature as it is not integrated with our ATS. Even though the program is fairly easy to use many still find it a bit too confusing. "

• "Compared to all other systems I've used, this is the best! The continuous updates occasionally have unforeseen negative impacts, but their customer service is great at quickly finding solutions."

Browse Avature Reviews

Maulik from Maulik Vavaliya

The Solid and Awesome CRM: Avature CRM

Overall I want to conclude that Avature CRM is best software or platform Hiring management department and Talent sourcing department. I will highly recommend you to use for your business. their all features are awesome and gave best service in return of their subscription plans.

Pros

The Avature is best and solid CRM software or platform and the following things that I like most are: - Easy to use dashboard even beginner can understand easily. - Powerful drag and drop builder. - Easy and very reliable to use and tagging of candidate's skill feature is awesome.

Cons

the only two thing that I don't like most is: - Their reporting feature is somehow not meet the quality criteria. - Not able to import multiple CVs.

Avature

The ability for users to Self Report is superior to other products. To be able to filter down by workflow step or any field filter, regardless of the object, make it easy for the user to configure their own reporting. Furthermore, Avature has and is willing to build custom integrations for many 3rd party initiatives should their clients be interested in integrating say, a dialer, or, other data source. They are great to work with I have made career decisions on my ability to work with and support Avature.

Pros

I've had 7 years experience implimenting Avature, and, the unfortunate experience of sunsetting Avature in favor of what turned out to be a far inferior (though a very popular) product (with another company). Avature's ability to report data, customize workflow and field configurations, and, the ability to utilize data outside of the platform is second to none. It's highly customizable, user-friendly, and, easy to train. There is no need for 3 part apps, with additional costs, and while some features have additional costs within Avature, the value is superior to those with 3rd party Apps. Avature is constantly improving their product, rolling out enhancements, and, thinking ahead to provided what is needed for true AWS achievement.

Cons

While there are some cons, like, accessing large table data in a raw format for BI integration, Avature is working on overcoming that with Avature 8/Endpoints. Because Avature is so customizable, no two instances are alike, and, this can be more difficult for standardization and training initiatives, but, there are prescriptive restrictions that can be placed on users and admin type roles to avoid customization where desired.

Isabel from PIMCO

Industry: Investment Management

ATS - Financial Industry

Overall, as long as you have clearly defined requirements and vision of the future-state and have dedicated resources to thoroughly test the application, you might want to give Avature a try. Avature is a powerful engine if you know what you are looking for and if you are able to establish the right way of communicating this to the implementation team.

Pros

Flexibility to solve for "modern" times problems

Cons

Lack of QA from the Avature implementation team Changes being pushed that are not well managed with users. Assigned Account Managers should make sure clients are aware of the change, when it is coming and how that impacts functionality of the solution. Easter-egg hunting syndrome. We do not know we have certain features (and it only takes them a minute to enable it) until we ask or raise a struggle to Avature. Could be a frustrating experience.

Rebecca from WilsonHCG

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best ATS I've Used!

Avature has so much to offer in linking multiple systems - I know that a big business problem at my company is trying to ensure that we are being as efficient as possible in everything we do, and Avature really helps us do this by saving time and effort.

Pros

Avature is probably the most all-encompassing ATS I've had the opportunity to utilize throughout my time in recruitment. The features are so vast and customizable that it's easy to set up dashboards and reporting in a way that will allos your team to work out of the system in nearly every functionality you may need.

Cons

Avature is really not at all user-friendly. It takes extensive training to learn how to create lists and reports, as well as how to generally access many basic functions. Once you learn everything it's an amazingly intuitive system! But getting there is difficult and takes quite a lot of time.

Daniel from USI Insurance Services

Avature ATS is an industry leading software that provides endless possibilities to it's clients.

Avature is by far my favorite ATS software that I have worked with in my career. Not only that, but they do a great job with bi-weekly system enhancements and staying at the top of the curve when it comes to functionality and features that will keep your recruiting organization at the forefront of the industry.

Pros

Two of my favorite features of Avature are the ability to automate and customize. When implementing this system you have the ability to match the software to your business model and processes. You can also apply automation in a number of ways to enable an increase in productivity for your Recruiting and HR organizations.

Cons

With tons of features and flexibility it's all about knowing and figuring out the best way to do what you want. Sometimes you will encounter issues based on an initial configuration that will take a good amount of work to resolve and get you from point A to B, but nevertheless the system can do a ton!

Unintuitive user interface

I'm a hiring manager trying to hire quality talent by using the Avature applicant tracking system. Overall, I would not recommend this software. In fact, our Talent Acquisition team just switched from Avature to iCIMS as they were not satisfied with this platform.

Pros

When I learned how to use several features, Avature was quite easy to use. I was able to click from an automated email, review new candidates, and provide feedback.

Cons

Navigation was very confusing. It was difficult to find some of the functionality I was looking for, so ultimately I just limited myself to the few tasks I knew how to complete in the platform.

Excellent ATS

Love the system. Extremely quick and easy to use for Talent Acquisition needs- tracking, hiring, reporting...

Pros

It’s incredible how easy it is to use Avature for all your recruiting needs. One of the better ATS’s I had ever used. Very easy to input candidates and jobs, very versatile in managing the candidate pool and connecting them to current jobs. Easy to post to job sites from Avature. And what I love the most it doesn’t have a million extra fields that you need to fill out in order to create jobs or candidates. They literally got rid of all the unnecessary information fields.

Cons

I wish it had a strong parsing component but hardly any ATS has done it

Reasons for Switching to Avature

No idea

Lisa from Provider Solutions + Development

What are you waiting for

Pros

You can customize Avature to fit your needs. If you need more features once you've been on the platform and understand how to use it, Avature is able to accommodate rather quickly. The account management team really helps you to understand the tool and how to best maximize for your specific business need. The platform just keeps getting better and better each year.

Cons

The system can be completely customized so it may sometimes be difficult to get started because there are so many options. It is very important to have an initial plan to make the build out easier. You will always be asked "What do you want it to do?" so knowing the answer before they ask you the question will help guide the new user and the Avature team.

Tom from Marsh and McLennan companies

Great for Talent Pooling candidates

Pros

- the dashboard and layout is very easy to use and you can easily navigate between folders and features - the ability to custom tag prospects/candidates allows the user to bring up search results very quickly and efficiently - the ability to create email campaigns - search functionality is complete and very simple to use

Cons

- depending on the level of package your organisation has, you can be limited with some of the features i.e. using your own customized tabs, not having it integrated with your applicant tracking system

Yves from IBM

Avature, The Future Of ATS

We use Avature on a daily basis to upload the candidates that apply and the candidates that we source for the organization. Overall, Avature streamlined the process of organizing the data and also engagement with each profile.

Pros

Generating and customizing a report. The ability to customize and share a report depending on your audience has definitely improved my reporting skills and the way I present data to the team. This has definitely been a game-changer for recruiting since we're dealing with a lot of data and everything is neat and well designed.

Cons

Cleanup of leads and profiles are a hassle. It would be nice if we could initiate a mass cleanup to identify duplicate profiles for us to make sure if we a previous candidate has already been tapped by a colleague.

Katie from NuVasive

Industry: Medical Devices

Avature ATS system

We work both in and out of the United States and have been able to optimize the candidate application and interview process around the world, taking all country-specific rules into consideration. The system also integrates well with our employee management system for onboarding management.

Pros

This entire system is customizable. The workflows, forms, portals, and events are all easily customizable to work for your unique company. I appreciate that I can make many changes independently, but the tech support team is always available to assist when I do not have the capacity to do something. They also offer plenty of training videos which has helped me train new team members and learn more myself.

Cons

There are some elements that seem behind in the times compared to other software systems, but Avature is constantly releasing updates, and they're great about listening to their customers. If people voice their opinion, the Avature team will thoughtfully consider your suggestions.

Jillian from Providence St. Joseph Health

Overall a good solution for our team

The ability for our team from various locations to manage leads and follow a single process.

Pros

Avature has a clean aesthetic and has features that have modernized our recruitment team. I enjoy being able to customize fields to fit our needs, from building forms to the reporting functionality of lists. It has been good for our team to all use a standard platform for communication and processes. We have also appreciated the work the Avature team has done to create custom portals that are set up for our unique circumstances.

Cons

The customization is nice, but also a challenge. My team hasn't been able to get a full menu of services to really know all of our options. We have the Avature CRM and we've been told how we can have full customization, but then when we start to explore getting certain features, we're told that they're only available for Avature ATS. Things have worked out for our group, but it does seem like there's room for Avature to have more consistency. My team is also finding that the customer service is sporadic, especially after implementation.

Guada from WilsomHCG

Looks easier to customise than it is

After 2 years of original implementation qe continue working on customisation and improvement. Most of our needs have been met and we are now in a good place to start taking more advantage of the tool.

Pros

Avature is very user friendly and allows for customisation their competitors not often offer, making it a good option across several company needs.

Cons

Although Avature focuses on product customisation, many of it carries additional cost, making the base CRM option not quite meet customisation's future expectations. Customer service don't address questions/issues that the sales team originally does address very well, making the post implementation experience quite a different affair as the sales/implementation one.

Avature for the Win!

We chose Avature as we needed a solution flexible enough to accommodate many varying populations and processes. We wanted input on the design and wanted to be sure we could tweak things in order to achieve continuous process improvement. We have been able to totally redesign and improve Talent Acquisition to become an innovative and efficient department.

Pros

This is a great software as it really allows you to customize it to fit your specific needs, rather than trying to use an out of the box solution and make your process fit it. It is highly flexible and configurable. To top it off, it is easy to use and intuitive! It continuously has updates and truly helps our organization innovate.

Kevin from KPMG

Avature is forward thinking and innovating.

Pros

Cons

Avature is continued development. They always are working to enhance and make their platform stronger. I don't have much negative to say about the tool because if there are things you wish were different, they are open to hearing what you want/need and will level-set candidly with you on possibilities.

Mohammed from CBS

Very Strong ATS

I've worked with Brassring, ICIMS and SAP. Avature is my favorite because of the strong customer support and continued product evolution.

Pros

Appreciative of the vast customization available to admins within the system. Intuitive from a user perspective and very strong customer support from an admin perspective.

Cons

Lack of a home button and building an expression within a custom report is not always the easiest.

Hubert from IBM

All round great platform with great support staff.

Data consolidation and capturing. Multi user shared platform that helps our global team truly perform.

Pros

Willingness to work hand in hand to improve and always move forward. Ability to customise and combine features for true power use.

Cons

Delay in certain technical aspects being updated or altered when needed urgently. Certain customisation features assume a universal brand or one client only.

Bill from ABB

Excellent user experience with strong customer support. Our team uses everyday.

Pros

Flexibility and adaptability. Very easy to edit workflows and train new employees. Upgrades and features continue to add value to our user experience.

Cons

We would look forward to having a better mobile experience and more advanced mobile features for our team. Currently, unable to access some mobility unless on an Iphone.

Heather from NVA

Highly Recommend

Pros

Cons

It can be a little tricky for non-technologically saavy recruiters to learn.

Todd from The Predictive Index

Having been in TA for some time, I have found an ATS/CRM that works/thinks like a recruiter does.

Pros

Built from the ground up, always adding amazing features, and client-centric in design and support.

Cons

APIs and Calendar Integration/Scheduling, no real pre-built Ecosystem of integrations (References, E-sign, background check, etc...)

Kristie from Marsh & McLennan

Great product with many advanced features.

Pros

The ability to customize Avature to fit the needs of both novice and advanced users. I also like how quickly you can set up pipelines, add prospects and send out email campaigns.

Sharon from Red Hat

I love Avature!!

I love the Avature ATS and recommend it to everyone. It's not user friendly and our implementation manager has been the absolute best!

Pros

I love how it's end-to-end, innovative, trendy, and user friendly (especially on the backend).

Cons

Nothing! There are some things it can innovate upon, but I believe they will do it.

Potential Is There

Pros

It can do whatever you need it to do. Easy to use and train people on. Great overall tool for CRM.

Cons

You have to pay for each and every little change. The way clients are managed is different too based on your acocunt level, so your customer service can vary widely.

Kevin from KPMG

Avature is awesome!

Pros

Cons

Being a younger company, compared to other vendors, there are some gaps in abilities that haven't been developed yet.

himanshu from Internet

best tool for talent acquisition and easy to use platform

Pros

Best part of this tool is it's ease. I used this for referring candidate. Very fast and customisable. It took max. 1 min to refer someone

Cons

Difficult to know the coolest updates Avature did recently so that we can also utilize and use those features

LaMar from Genomic Health

Industry: Biotechnology

My experience with Avature.

Pros

I like the idea of working within one system for CRM & ATS needs.

Cons

The software seems a bit too linier in process and not very dynamic when it comes to features. I find it difficult to readdress a task if an edit is required.

Ashlynn from Indeed, Inc.

Great Platform for Internal Mobility & Referral Programs

Pros

Our company uses this platform for internal mobility & Referral programs. I love how interactive it is and how many visuals it allows for our company to include. It also allows for application processes to be simple and quick! I also love the settings that allow a user to see previous application history, as well as check progress on a referral.

Cons

N/A - I really have never had any issues with Avature. I love the system!

Marsha from Avanade

Avature the world is your Oyster

Pros

If you want something highly customizable Avature is the right tool. There are many features and capabilities to allow of custom features and processes

Cons

Due the customizable nature it's difficult to navigate what will be the most efficient way to use the tool. Not until you deploy the tool, you find out the process may be to clunky.

Eric from Consulting

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

user review

seemed to be a ok ATS at the time

Pros

Used it a few years back at a large technical firm so not sure of its features now. Seemed to be a good tracking and searching system

Brian from Deloitte Services

We are new users/purchasers and our experiences to date have been excellent. Great support and easy

Pros

extremely flexible, agile and easy to use--it is conforming to our complex business needs. We are looking forward to maximizing the power of the software.