• Pros

• "I think that it is easy to access. It shows everything on the screen that you would need to go to access. "

• "Has a back office integrated. Very easy to learn and use right away. Literally a few minutes and someone can start using. Customer service is awesome."

• "I like the ease of use and customization. I was able to customize the system to maximize efficiency. It's so easy to train new recruiters when onboarding."

• Cons

• "I can't really say that I have suggestions for improvement."

• "Nothing rely, Sometimes the support is a little slow to complete tickets, however a support rep is with you to help you out. "

• "The advanced searches can be a little tricky to figure out. I feel that the search setups could be more intuitive. "

Browse Avionté Reviews

Patti from Integrity Trade Services, Inc.

We have been able to do amazing things with this new software

We have had hours and hours of payroll processing time cut by the items that we are able to do with the software. We have been able to upload W2s directly to our company website - employee portal for the employees to download and print themselves. We have saved thousands of dollars in costs related to payroll checks, mailing costs, printing costs, W2 printing, mailing, stuffing envelopes . . . Not having to print every single thing under the sun has been wonderful. Tech support is AMAZING! Our implementation team was wonderful, and continues to be a great partnership. Peace of mind that we are doing things correctly is great. Being able to upload documents directly into the employee file and not contact different branches to be able to see documents. Data entry at the branch level has improved dramatically as the employees are responsible for entering their own information. Makes for so many fewer mistakes. There really are so many things that I have come to appreciate with this software.

Pros

Very user friendly. Once you learn the names of items, it is quite simple to go back and forth between different areas of the software, and yet never lose your place.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like. Every problem that I have believed that I had, was able to be either adjusted by Avionte, or I've been able to find a work around that did exactly what was needed.

Rosa from MSLS

Comparable to leading competitors

Pros

It seems like they improved on some of our issues with Bullhorn - pipelining was completely new to us but makes sense to track and we've found it very useful. Also, they are open to feature requests and actually address them or provide alternatives - makes you feel heard.

Cons

Some minor features that seem obvious to us are missing.

Francisco from Staffing and Recruiting

Avionte Software Review

This software has allowed us to work efficiently all around, whether its front office or back office support. Processing times have been cut drastically, allowing us to focus on customer retention and acquisition.

Pros

Time entry for payroll, Employee Tracking, Application Processing, Report Generating

Cons

Ability to Customize reports and sometimes processing times can be delayed due to remote processing.

Misty from CTR Group

Just Enough to Get By

Overall the software allows us to manage our day to day operations, it definitely has areas of improvement that need to be made that have been overlooked as developers think forward and focus on new developments and projects and seem to forget about old system improvements. The ACA companion app is a perfect example of this, they rushed to get it out, now it gets little to no attention leaving our company and only a handful of others scrambling to manually code our 1095's. Its wonderful this works for other clients flawlessly (So we have been told) but for us its been a headache since the launch and we were told no further developments would be made as the team focused on new ventures. (so basically what I heard was because only your company and a few others have this issue its not really important to us). The software is a good BASIC end to end solution but could definitely do a lot to streamline processes for all of its clients.

Pros

Avionte allowed my company to move out of paper applications into the digital age, some of its integrations have been helpful and it has helped us in managing overall employment compliance. I like that it does provide even though flawed an end to end solution for our staffing firm

Cons

-Employee documents can be a mess when the employee is longstanding or has had multiple jobs -There is no way to flag an individual who receives an MSO so that if they leave and return benefits is immediately aware -ACA tracking, enrollments, & Deductions 2 separate modules... previous software has auto tracked ACA eligibility because FT/PT status is designated at the assignment level. We have people who work short term PT jobs that then may go on to work a full time job and are genuinely eligible to receive benefits. To date we have not found a method to measure an individual for edibility before the 90 day window. -Unemployment Module- completely barebones, only 2 reports exist when this type of reporting is crucial to business operations. It attaches unemployment to whatever the employees current branch is instead of to the assignment to which the claim was filed, and there is no report or log to show activity on unemployment's. There is a log that shows when the claim is open or closed but no detail as to why, and no initial open date. For performance metrics it is critical to see activity on the claims. It would be nice to see reporting similar to the sales metrics reporting. There is no training or help in understanding how Avionte intended this module to be used. - Help Center a whole bunch of articles that you have to ask your question very carefully and did through several articles to get to your answer. -Finally the system feels Antiquated to other systems

Charlotte from Staffing and Recruiting

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

LOVE the counter feature for applicants

Overall I feel that Avionte is more effective than the in house database we used previously - it also is nicer to have another team to reach out to with issues. The integration and customization on this tool is great!

Pros

I purely use Avionte from an on-boarding standpoint and not for managing employees on assignment. The ability to see incomplete applications is HUGE and my previous software did not have this. It allows us to follow-up with applicants that have started and stopped the application for some reason. I like that you can customize and add in 'Action Types,' 'certifications', statuses, branches, etc. The counter feature is great so you can narrow in where your bottle necks are. You can export data in to excel and if you learn basic pivot table or how to run macros you can really quickly sort data effectively. There is a lot of ability to customize where columns are and your short cuts as well as different color schemes. I think they work with a variety of vendors that integrate well into the tool and hope they add a few more in the future.

Cons

The customer service team is slow to respond and we honestly spent several weeks going back and forth to fix a system issue on more than one occasion. It is also important to know that when they build reports for you that report is 'fixed in time.' For Example, if you build a report to look at statuses but then add a new status later you need to reach back out to Avionte to update the report to allow you to pull that status again. Not major but something that caught us off guard. There is no reporting feature to find 'time to hire'

Anna from TOC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Avionte is easy and useful!

Although sometimes the system freezes, it works really well for all of the needs for myself and for our teams for our applicants and reporting purposes.

Pros

I like that the search features are super useful. It’s nice to be able to use search functions to find people assigned to different staffing representatives using select statuses. It’s really helpful to find all of your applicants or select groups and monitor our applicants. The reporting functions are super useful, it’s easy to build a report fast based on what I need and it is self explanatory! It’s great that you can move the columns around in search, being able to move certain columns (status, Employee ID, last contact date, etc) helps me focus on what I need to be seeing and narrowing out what I don’t need. It’s great that everything transfers to excel easily, too. It’s helpful you can change the color of the system, I prefer the darker theme for my eyes!

Cons

I don’t like that often we have times where the system is freezing and it seems like it happens often.

Samantha from People Plus Inc

Overall a great product!

Pros

I really like how everything is set up on the front end and how easy it is to access information. I love the amount of reports and their accessibility.

Cons

I would say the one thing I have an issue with is not being able to see employee/candidates or customers that are coded under a different "branch" unless I have that specific branch chosen under branch settings. The main time I have an issue with this is when I am working on an order, let's say if an applicant from branch "A" applies to a job within my branch, "B" then I would not know unless I have branch "A" chosen in settings. I try to stay within my branch because our company as a whole has 1000's of applicants and a large amount of work orders so if I have all branches available in my settings it bogs down my screen and slows me down on getting the information I need solely for my branch.

Sam from Teachers On Call

A Solid Program with High Functionality

I have enjoyed my experience, and haven’t run into any serious qualms. I think the program does what it sets out to do!

Pros

I really like that this software can run my background checks, track a team’s applicant load and status, and reliably keep data all while being a platform which our payroll department and sales department can also use with our clients. Once you get the hang of the idiosyncrasies of this program, you can work really efficiently.

Cons

The ease of access with this software could be improved. While I believe our company is running a previous iteration of the software, the integration that this program has with office software such as Outlook or our I-9 system is lacking. Even in the functions that try to make up for this, the experience isn’t the smoothest. Happily, once you get used to working with the program, these issues diminish in severity, as the program’s consistency helps you understand solid workarounds for the concerns aforementioned.

Gracie from Big Leaf Alaska

Regret ever signing up

My experience started out awesome. I was so excited to work with them and was promised efficiency, seamlessness, and ease of use. Once I had signed my contract and started the implementation phase everything changed. I still thought it would be helpful and something that my company would benefit from even though there were some obvious quirks. Once I went live and it became my day-to-day I have been constantly running into problems. My account manager is worthless, support doesn't really help with anything. I can't use any of my integrations because I am in the cannabis industry. And as of this week, the system boots me out every time I try to print, which support says "there's nothing we can do for you." All I want is out!

Pros

There's less and less I like as days go by. I like that I am able to integrate the Job Board and Customer Portal to my website. But for what it costs, is totally not worth it.

Cons

-It is slow and outdated. It exports Excel files in the 1997-2003 version! -It is expensive -It was like a bait and switch. Nothing that was promised or in the demo I got was like the actual program - Customer service started out great but now that I am locked in, is terrible. -It is a DIY program. I have to do everything myself. I am a staffing company, not a program developer. If I didn't pay so much this might not be that big of a deal, but for the cost, I shouldn't have to do so much myself. -It is constantly freezing or booting me out -It is not very intuitive or user friendly. Almost impossible to train new employees on. -Workflow is tedious for no good reason. -So inefficient I have had to purchase and start using additional products to get the same work done as before. - One of the worst business decisions I've made to date

Response from Avionte

Replied October 2019

Hello Gracie, I'm truly sorry that your experience with Avionte to this point hasn't matched your expectations or the positive experience the majority of our clients feel the software provides their organizations. We would be more than happy to discuss options and solutions to get your organization to a better place; whether it's providing additional training resources, reexamining and optimizing your workflow setups, or reviewing your current terms. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly, and we can discuss next steps. Thanks, AARON ARMSTRONG Director of Client Experience aaron.armstrong@avionte.com

Dara from Azule Staffing

Avionte Review

Pros

I like the back and front office where you can manage in one software.

Cons

The back office is not totally complete to my satisfaction as the functionality to do more is not there.

November 2015

Shawn from QPS Employment Group

November 2015

Avionte Uses: Staffing vs. Headhunting

Pros

I am in a unique situation where I have trained and used Avionte in both a Staffing and a Headhunting setting. Here at QPS our main focus is that staffing side of the business, but we over the past couple of years our Professional Team has grown as well. Avionte is our sole ATS and CRM on the Staffing side of things and our team including myself love it. There are so many key features that make this product stand out on the staffing side including back-office, reporting, customization, and most importantly a one stop shop for us to run our business. On top of those key features, Avionte has a support staff that is next to none that is here to help whenever we need it.

Cons

Now to the other side of the coin and how our Professional Team (AKA Headhunters) have utilized Avionte. A few years ago, our Professional team was utilizing Avionte for our lower end candidates and another ATS for our higher end candidates. Our team decided that Avionte didn't have the key features our other ATS system had and decided to completely get out of Avionte and move over to the other ATS. A few of the biggest reasons why was that the interface of Avionte didn't compare, Avionte wasn't cloud based, and the ease of use of Avionte compared to the other ATS wasn't there either.

Laura from Diversified Personnel Services

Industry Focused

We have been able to go 100% paperless and continue to find efficiencies in our processes, reducing the resources necessary for data management. Because development has been focused on the new product, the core application often requires lengthy process to achieve results with many stepped procedures like on-boarding. The disconnect between the core and web based has created some confusion for users. Customer service and account management has been very receptive and good, support isn't always as useful.

Pros

Avionte is definitely a solution for the staffing industry. They have lagged a bit on innovation in recent years, but seem to be correcting and their new product features look to be solutions that can compete with changing technology and trends in the industry.

Cons

Support often takes a long time on non-urgent issues and the staff isn't always knowledgeable or creative in helping to find solutions to process gaps or changes. Reporting is very convoluted, you have to combine many queries, export in order to get some basic key data. Lack of API is frustrating.

Better suited for light industrial than 3rd party staffing

If you are a light industrial staffing company with very limited search requirements for open reqs, this software might work for you. If you do niche recruiting with many different job requirements that requires specific sourcing (and Boolean searching), you will likely not find Avionte to fit your needs.

Pros

Avionte replaced our archaic proprietary software, so it was a vast improvement from where we came from. I like the ability to sort my search results by the last contacted date in the core application. The core application also resembles Microsoft Outlook in the drop downs so I feel like it is pretty easy to use. There are multiple ways to complete the same function so you can use what works best for you.

Cons

Avionte is still growing and often has hiccups when they try to roll out new functionality. They will often make changes without notifying users which affect custom modifications we have paid for. We are a 3rd party staffing company in a niche industry and this software is just not made for us. The core application does not have true Boolean functionality and while they are trying to roll out a true web-based SAAS platform, they are far from completion. At present, we have to use 2 versions of Avionte and are limited in our abilities in each platform. Support often takes long periods of time to respond to and/or correct issues.

Janell from Allied Personnel Services

Disappointed

I thought the Avionte advanced search and Auto Match features would revolutionize my team's ability to search. As it is working right now it is not doing that all... for new data since our June conversion it seems to be ok but I can't find the people I need that converted from our old system. CONNECT was a great experience but the Q&As made me feel like a bouncing ball - ask one person, they don't know, ask another person, they don't know, ask someone else, maybe they have a suggestion, find the right person and they have no idea what the answer is and no suggestions on what to do. I feel as if Avionte grew too quickly and find themselves unable to support the new companies who came on board. The Knowledge Base and Avi the owl are all well and good but I feel like our training was lacking. And if I don't know a feature even exists - Group Searching Options - how do I know to find a Knowledge Base article on them. Support is good IF you get lucky and get someone who knows something about your problem; otherwise we're on our own and that's not a good feeling.

Pros

We're still using the Core App and what i like most is that all of the information I need is on one screen. Everything is easy to find and the system is responsive.

Cons

The service and support are awful. We are 2+ months post conversion and still don't have ACA reporting capabilities. We are unable to use the Web Modules because our data is so out of whack (it's supposed to be a mirror image of the Core App right? it's not at all) and our rep. She does't return calls or emails even from our company VP. I attended CONNECT and thought I had gotten good answers to some lingering questions about reporting and searching but the instruction doesn't seem to work when applied within my system (bad data conversion maybe?).

Jose from August Resource Funding

Great staff to work with.

Pros

Great customer service from the whole Avionte team. I like that we have a manager to oversee our company. We like that we have a point in contact to reach when we have questions or concerns. They allow us to set up a weekly call to discuss any items or just to see how he can help us. It is a great product for temporary staffing services. Our business customers are temporary staffing companies which is why we are using Avionte. The back office part of Avionte is what we use mostly. We've had to customize many things within Avionte which helps us in the long run.

Cons

The turn around time for issues encountered or even questions with their Support Team is not something I like. I am not a fan of having to submit a ticket for everything, even if it just a question. I understand the set up but the turn around time is not the greatest.

Beth from Messina Group, Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Staffing Industry specific that is flexible and proactive

Because we are no longer just a local staffing provider, we found ourselves unable to keep up with the vast amount of changes without Avionte. The ACA, for instance, would have been impossible for us to navigate and solve without Avionte. They were able to develop solutions and then improve upon them quickly. In addition, they are constantly looking for new partners to add to the service suite. We also love the people and the support they provide us.

Pros

What initially sold us on this product was that they provided back office solutions that were specific to our industry. They continue to upgrade and update the software to solve the fast moving employment laws at the local, city, state and federal levels.

Cons

We hated that our leadership chose to host the solution instead of going with the cloud base solutions. It was costly and it was very inefficient for us. We've now moved to the cloud and couldn't be happier.

Andrew from HKA Enterprises

Not an all-in-one solution

Overall, software programs are generally only as good as the work flow processes that are put in place around them, and our organization is not good at establishing consistent processes.

Pros

When self-hosting, there is a lot of customization you can do, allowing quick access to data. Also, works great as an applicant tracker.

Cons

Because the software is built around recruiting and billing, there are numerous features very well suited in the areas. However, their are other functions within a staffing company that the software is not built to handle. For example, when being sold the software, one of the selling features was I9 compliance and management. Unfortunately, this has never been a reality. Now, if we want to get I9 compliance capabilities, we have to contract (at an additional cost) with an Avionte partner. Not what we were led to believe during the sales pitch.

Linda from CTR

Avionte Review

Avionte has allowed us to streamline many processes and reduce manual tracking and processes across multiple platforms. While there are areas we feel need to be improved upon, it has improved our business operations.

Pros

Avionte provides the full Life Cycle; tying the applicant tracking through to the hiring process, payroll and billing the customer. *Electronic onboarding *WOTC integration *Employee Portal *Customer Portal *Web Time import

Cons

*Lack of open API *Account Receivable Module does not allow users to create an invoice with multiple line items or adding free text comments through the A/R module (outside of the invoicing creating by time entry/payroll process). *A/R does not allow for processing a refund to a customer *Payroll does not allow use of a negative deduction to refund something withheld *ACA Tracking functionality needs to be updated

Meigann from CTR Group

A Work In Progress

Avionte has improved how candidates are managed and has streamlined several processes for our company which has allowed us to move our data into the digital age.

Pros

I like that Avionte is innovative and continues to improve. I also appreciate that the company is willing to take advice from their clients and implement changes that are beneficial to the specific needs of each client.

Cons

I don't like that the software has not changed consistently, the changes are somewhat abrupt. For example, we trained and became proficient with the core application and then through Client Connect there was a big push for everyone to begin using Aero, which was abandoned and was only a DH platform for temp agencies. Now, we will be transitioning to a new platform with very few details heading into the new platform.

Avionte Core and Web Based Platform

Overall, we have had a positive experience with Avionte. We have been able to increase efficiency with applications and candidate searches in our system. Also, the customer service is phenomenal. From the call-in customer service to our SAE (sales account exec), everyone is very helpful and understanding of the issues we face when something doesn't appear to be functioning properly. Usually, issues are VERY quickly resolved.

Pros

This software is very user friendly, and the new web based platform navigates easily on mobile devices. Our company has been able to attract more applicants with the web based platform, because they are able to complete our applications on their smartphones or tablets. The ability to text a candidate through the software and have it logged as a message in their record is helpful as well.

Cons

The one issue we have had is that there is currently no way to have an answered text record in the candidate's file, we still have to manually record emails and text responses.

Taylor from Doherty Staffing

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Effective and efficient software for recruiting

Because of Avionte's many functions, it took time and training to become fluent within it, but today I could not do my job without it!

Pros

All of my candidates are centrally located and relatively easy to look up and contact. It can handle many of the duties of staffing from recruiting to payroll to billing and more. Very versatile and expansive.

Cons

Response from Avionte

Replied January 2020

Taylor, Thank you for taking the time to post a review and share your feedback. We hope that you'll find the new search capabilities in BOLD more intuitive. Feel free to reach out to your Account Exec if you want to take a look! Great software depends on the ease of use, so we always want to improve upon that experience. Thanks for being an Avionte customer!

Erik from A-Line Staffing Solutions

Backed by Good People

Pros

The software is good- very robust and covers everything that we need. We found that there were only 4 staffing software vendors who could do EVERYTHING that we need. Avionte regularly solicits feedback, and shapes their future development based on what the customers are looking for.

Cons

They are a growing company, and sometimes that growth affects the customer. While everything has not run perfectly with Avionte, when the rare problem comes up, the problem gets SOLVED.

June 2013

Dennis from Gecko Hospitality

June 2013

I began the search for a new ATS system for my business and I had a few “non-negotiable” items that I needed when choosing a new ATS Software company. Over a four month period, I actively looked at several ATS systems and tested four different ATS companies that I felt could provide me with the capabilities that I would need, not only to operate my business but also act as a partner to help grow my business. In choosing an ATS system, I wanted a company that truly cared about my business, had cutting edge technology, flexibility in customizations, was easy to use and more importantly, easy to train my recruiters to use. I also wanted something that required, minimal clicks and had HTML Capabilities to also use as a marketing tool. It was important to be able to pick up the phone and talk to someone, have a quick response time, and a company that was continually upgrading their system and could give best practice ideas. After extensive research, it was evident that COMPAS was the only company that met all of my criteria. The system is off the charts, easy to use, and I truly believe that they care about me and my business. I have never in my experience using ATS systems, met a company that says “yes is the answer, what’s the question”. In addition, it was huge fear of migrating my data as it is my life line. The migration was quick and accurate. About a week later, I noticed a minor mistake on a categorization (my fault) and made one phone call to the migration team. Within 20 minutes, they fixed my mistake and never interrupted my business for a single moment. In my experience, everyone that I have dealt with in COMPAS genuinely cares about your success, is time sensitive and treats you like extended family. I believe that, that kind of culture does not happen by accident, but instead, is a direct result of leadership and hiring people that are the best in the business. I could not be more happy with my decision to join the COMPAS Family and believe that the best idea is still yet to come…. and when it does, COMPAS will be leading the charge.

Avionte reviews

I attended Avionte Connect and really appreciate everyone's hospitality and willingness to help. It would be better if Avionte was closer to Texas so we could meet more often on processes for better understanding. Maybe more opportunity for webinars/demo's to help guide me through all the new functions.

Pros

It's great that it is now a web based platform, our company hasn't rolled it out just yet but will shortly. From what I can tell, the search function is going to be our biggest advantage moving to the web base module.

Cons

Don't like all the functions in the core application, or that we can't make temp orders in the WBM. With that being said, I would really like to see a job board module that shows the team's progression as they fill the orders.

Lauren from TriStarr

Comprehensive Staffing Software

Overally, we've really enjoyed using the software. Our SAE, Aaron, is incredibly helpful whenever we have a problem or question. Avionte allows us to do so many different functions, both front office and back office, and is very comprehensive.

Pros

I enjoy having multiple functionalities with the software through the core application and the web based modules. The system is very detailed and thorough, allowing the user to do anything you could possibly need. The portals for our employees and clients are very helpful and user friendly, allowing for quick and easy actions.

Cons

The limitations of the web based modules can be frustrating at times, since it doesn't have full functionality yet.

Chisung from Joynus

Breach of agreement and lies of Pete Jacoby, CTO

I do not recommend Avionte for anyone. My 4 years of Avionte has always been unpleasant, they still use 15 years old technology. Bad reputation all around from vendors. If you really want something like Avionte, try TempWorks instead.

Pros

Avionte can do Front office and back office. But that's all that I can say that's cool about Avionte.

Cons

If you sign up with Avionte it's probably due to Front office and back office being together. If you are leaving it's because the product is clunky, slow, constant error messages, slow to innovate, take an average of 30 days for the support team to address any issues. Can't upload screenshot otherwise, I would show all my summary of support tickets. So I decided to leave Avionte and go to Bullhorn. Per the agreement, all data that we entered in such as employee files are the property of my company. So they dumped all my data in FTP. Avionte is notoriously known by many other vendors and other ATS comapny that they play unprofessional and uncooperative with data migration when you decide to leave them. They withheld 5700 employee files such as i-9, handbook acknowledgment, safety docs, onboarding docs, etc. It turned out, the bug in the Avionte core app didn't generate some of the edocs into PDF. I called them every other day for 30 days and nobody would address it. I told them it's enough, I told our account manager I will have my legal team reach out, then account manager, her boss and Avionte CTO called me said it will be difficult for them to generate to PDF so gave me a SQL query where to go find these non pdf generated edocs. Bullhorn told me this was not acceptable. I asked him to generate PDF, he said "Hello Chi, We are examining the missing eDoc PDF data as well as the audit history for configuration changes on your account. I should have more information later today." This was four days ago. At end of the day I didn't get a response so I reached out and he said "We’re still working on this – I was updated by one of our DBAs a short time ago. More to come." It's been four days and there has been no update, my email and phone calls are now being ignored.

Effective but cumbersome

Overall, I believe Avionte was the correct switch for us, especially as the web platform continues to be developed and released. Avionte Connect has been one of the best tools for our group as we learn better with hands-on training and discussion versus web training.

Pros

Avionte has been working hard to provide more and more features and ease of use. The continual updates and upgrades have been invaluable and appreciate they are trying to stay at the front of industry trends.

Cons

The core program can be cumbersome, to say the least, but it does offer a lot of features. Unfortunately, most of the software feels much more geared towards industrial staffing versus executive/professional that we specialize in. Because of the difference in use, search features that are standard in our realm of staffing are not readily available in Avionte.

Martha from The Short List

Unresponsive sales team

Was a pretty good software but customer service/ sales failed me

Pros

I used this software for 4 years and even helped them by suggesting improvements that they did in fact use. I spent the time because I needed the product to be better. It did end up being a better product and was fairly good to work within based on our company workflow.

Cons

When I wanted to start a new account with a new agency they were very unresponsive, likely because I was small and had the need for just one seat to start with. It was bad customer service to not respond to my needs. Now I have grown and need multiple seats so I am going with a service that wants my business.

August 2016

Maura from The Davidson Group

August 2016

Continually improving

Pros

I have recommended COMPAS and will proudly continue to do so. My business partners have to be continually striving to be better. The industry moves quickly and technology has to at least remain current. COMPAS has done an exceptional job of staying ahead of the changes so that our team is able to quickly identify leading candidates and present in a timely manner. The customer service is exceptional and we feel that our suggestions and comments are taken into consideration as product enhancements are designed and released.

Cons

I am looking forward to the day that some of the applicant functionality is available for the contact profiles!

JoAnn from Newton Services Foundation

Avionte Review

I like many of the features of Avionte. The company has worked diligently to make the software more responsive to the needs of users.

Pros

I like that Avionte allows you to tie job postings to other applications and has its own payroll piece. The ease of pulling specific reports and the ability to contact candidates and employees through mass email is very helpful.

Cons

When I have submitted tickets to Support, it has sometimes taken them several weeks to contact me. That forces me to spend time researching a solution to my problem and in the process losing valuable time doing the job I am being paid to do

Lynne from Maine Staffing Group

Avionte Review

I like that I can add upcoming tasks and updates to client and employee's files.

Pros

Many different options in logging messages and updating files.

Cons

Can sometimes be difficult to navigate. It would be nice that when an employee is assigned to a job or ends an assignment, the program would automatically change their status from Active/Working. Also when and employee ends their assignment and you put add the date in the file, if you do it within the same week they are getting paid, it bumps them out of the payroll batch. So you have to put in the end date after the payroll has been done.

Jay from True North Recruiting, LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Attractive UI, but that is as good as it gets. Far better products for the money.

Compas is a product that would be well suited for novice software users that are just looking for a place to store resumes, email, track jobs, etc.

Pros

Quick data migration got us up and running quickly. Compas has a pretty UI (user interface). They address product and user issues quickly.

Cons

Lots of clicks, wonky search, relatively easy to configure, support has been lacking, despite their eagerness to help resolve issues. We often find out that the system is incapable of meeting our requests/needs. Calendar in the system is significantly lacking. Not all fields in the database are searchable. Configuring search in the system is not easy and we find that even the vernacular is not consistent across all "modules" or "sections" in the database. As an example, to search contacts within a radius you search on the term "address", while in the applicant the term is "location". When entering data you can't add a state until you have a country entered, but you are asked to put in the state before the country, so you have to click down, then back up to populate the state. They don't integrate their job application portal with careerbuilder, so applicants on careerbuilder don't enter Compas directly, so lots of manual entry or lots of applicant emails, unless you drive applicants away from the career site (careerbuilder) to your job application page on your website. That said, applications drop significantly when you direct them away from the career site.

Can't imagine using anything else.

We have integrations available for many of the processes we run on a daily or weekly basis. In addition, many of our internal processes and tasks have been streamlined and are much more efficient than what we had with our legacy system.

Pros

I like the functionality of the software. There are many things we can do with Avionte that we were unable to do with our legacy system.

Cons

I don't like how long it can take to get responses to tickets. I've had tickets open for several weeks to have someone respond back with a simple answer/solution. Didn't appear it should have taken so long to get an answer.

Cynthia from First Call Staffing

We chose Avionte as our ATS supplier

Avionte has given us the opportunity to reduce the operations workload for our staffing coordinators. We are now streamlined and almost completely paperless.

Pros

The system is very user friendly as we have several integrations making the day to day workload much easier for the staffing coordinators. Some of these integrations include the criminal background check and E-Verify. The E-documents also save the coordinators from completing unnecessary paperwork which is done all electronic.

Cons

How jobs are posted from the job orders out to job boards.

Beth from Messina Group

We've been a customer of Avionte for over 3 years now and we are very happy with the software.

we were able to meet the ACA challenge head on and be fully in compliance.

Pros

I like that it is continually evolving and growing to meet the rapidly changing needs of our industry. WIth the volume of unprecedented regulations and changing legislation, Avionte has been able to meet and evolve with the changes.

Cons

Speed of support has been an issue of late but they are striving to update their processes to bring back the rapid support we first received when we came on board with them. Service is still very good but it can be improved.

William from Big Accounting, a division of The Advance Group

Avionte

Pros

We are able to access the software anywhere there is an internet connection. In addition, the software features a full billing, payroll and tax functionality in addition to their front office. Finally, the payroll tax software is excellent. This is very important since we operate in a state with city and school district taxes.

Cons

The current version does not work well on cell phones and tablets. A new version coming out in July will resolve this issue.

Kenny from Truex Metier

Great CRM System for our Staffing Agency

Overall a great system that is good for companies with non-techy employees.

Pros

Compas is much more intuitive and easier to use compared to other CRM systems e.g., Salesforce. The UI is straightforward, the pages load quickly, and the steps make sense. Overall, in terms of inputting information, Compas hits the mark in almost all aspects. You do not need to be a CRM wiz or have extensive knowledge in order to enter information into Compas. This is a good and easy to use CRM program that works for our staffing firm.

Cons

Extracting data from Compas can be a bit of a hassle, and the reporting capability of Compas is a bit lacking. However, with time, I think they will be able to build a much better report system. Their willingness to work with their clients in creating reports is a huge first step.

Karla from Job Store Staffing

Good recruiting software

Pros

It is very intuitive, able to customize certain setting that work best for me, customer service is great- they care and want you to understand how to fix something so will walk you through fixing it instead of just doing it themselves, updates every month, great online help as well. I have used a few ATSs and this seems to be the best.

Cons

Honestly, can't think of anything. It tends to run slow sometimes, but that is probably more on our end.

Brianna from TPM Staffing Service

Highly Recommended

Pros

We use Avionte for both front and back office purposes. It is very user friendly and holds all the information that we need to do our daily business. Also, the reporting that Avionte is able to complete is awesome, I use reports daily to track our recruiters and the employees.

Cons

Some of the function capabilities that we would like to see is a back button and switching from screen to screen. Also, sometimes the ticket system takes a long time.

Eva from Black Diamond LLC DBA Colorado Staffing Solutions

Easy to use. Avionte staff is always so helpful and follow up in a timely manner.

Accessibility

Pros

System very accessible on different platforms. I can pull the system up via the web or my desktop very easily. I don't have to worry about going into the office on the weekends to update employee files, I can just get it done at home and it's safely stored.

Cons

Password changes can be annoying due to the criteria required for a new password but on another side, I feel my information is safe so I understand the criteria required for the new password.

Lindsay from 5280 Staffing

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Our second year with COMPAS!

COMPAS' software had become such a part of our day to day processes that we sometimes forget it's a separate piece of software. We use COMPAS everyday, for every new applicant, and it makes our operations seamless. We reviewed several CMS systems before deciding on COMPAS and saw a lot of features that we knew we would just never use. COMPAS has everything we need and because it is so easy and straight-forward, our new recruiters don't need much training before they are ready to start posting jobs.

Pros

Intuitive - does not require much training for new users New Tabs/Layout - love that each click opens a new tab instead of navigating away from the job, client or employee you are already looking at. Customer Service - everything we need is taken care of Straight-forward - it gives us exactly what we need and doesn't try to up-sell products that don't make sense for our industry, internal staff capabilities, or budget

Cons

Literally nothing...

Avionte Software

I use it constantly in my duties as a recruiter to track entire onboarding history and payments.

Pros

Good range of options to track candidate and employee history. Also stores all client information including invoices and payments. Very easy to navigate software and offers a wide range of functions.

Cons

More options to use email templates. Have found this difficult to use and find myself not sending emails directly through the software.

Michael from Impact Employment Solutions

September 2016

Powerful, flexible software as long as you have a little no how.

Pros

Avionte provides a powerful applicant tracking software solution that can be molded to suit your environment with a little know how and a bit of work. Their project managers are all top notch and will provide some hand holding if necessary, but for the most part if you have in-house IT staff they won't have much of an issue. Their software will force you to take a hard look at your internal processes and if your management staff is willing to make changes you can streamline quite a bit.

Cons

I'm not a fan of the trouble ticket system that was put in place about a year and a half ago. It detracts from the personal touch their help desk had prior to that.

June from KMA Talent

Okay software for the basics plus back office

Great, great customer service but not a very robust product.

Pros

Cons

Reporting is not very robust. A lot of manual manipulation with Excel required after running most. Naming conventions can be very confusing. If you ask for a feature, they will add it but charge you for the development time.

Andrea from Job Store Staffing

Avionte Review

It's been a good experience and if we ever have any questions, the customer support team is awesome.

Pros

Easy to post jobs to our website Quick to create a new ticket Easy to set up multiple departments for invoicing Easy to view new online applicants Easy to keep track of open orders and run special reports

Cons

The only con I can think of at this time is that once you create a favorites group, you can't ever delete it.

Jason from 1st Employment

The platform is great but the help desk needs much improvement.

Pros

The front office functions seems very user friendly for the staff. The back office flows well over to quick books from a GL standpoint. We really like the integration with Greenshades.

Cons

The customer service, some tickets take a months to get replied back to and you are left to solve issues on your own. I hear this from many staffing companies that use Avionte and many who have looked at switching.

Mark from Penmac Staffing

I've been happily administering and supporting our Avionte installation for 6+ years.

Pros

The way it integrates with other software (timeclocks, testing, background checks, green shades, job boards, etc). I like the way aero is shaping up.

Cons

Since going from self hosted to hosted we can't self-deploy advanced queries / reporting services reports / DRM's / counters. Tracking down printing or performance issues takes a long time going through the support ticket system.

First Software for Us, Great Decision

We have been able to streamline many processes and reduce accounting staff, while making it easier for our front line staff to track applicants and assign them to our customers.

Pros

Customization. Full front and back office integration, everything in one place.

Cons

Interface and back office setup can be clumsy. Admin rights should be easier to administer to users. Ability to customize reports would be great.

Carrie from Doherty Staffing Solutions

Avionte has been a great provider and partner.

Pros

Avionte's software is a full front and back office package, which includes key integration partnerships that streamline our processes and compliance needs.

Cons

Development of Aero, the Saas interface has been slow coming and the legacy product is far behind the competition. Customer Support struggles seasonally and issues can take excessive time to get resolved.

stephanie from The Advance Group

Avionte Software

Overall, the software helps with keeping track of orders and candidates and makes it easier to view previous assignments and ending reasons to help us place employees in the future.

Pros

I like how everything flows together, you can attach a message to many different areas and can view the messages no matter what area of the application you are on.

Cons

I wish I could assign alerts to remind me of specific tasks