Avionté

Avionté Reviews

RATING:

• icon"The reporting functions are super useful, it’s easy to build a report fast based on what I need and it is self explanatory."
  • icon"It is easy to use and easy to view all of the clients information with just a click or two."
  • icon"The ease of pulling specific reports and the ability to contact candidates and employees through mass email is very helpful."
  • icon"Some minor features that seem obvious to us are missing."
  • icon"Not major but something that caught us off guard. There is no reporting feature to find 'time to hire."
  • icon"We hated that our leadership chose to host the solution instead of going with the cloud base solutions. It was costly and it was very inefficient for us."

All Avionté Reviews

Cynthia

We chose Avionte as our ATS supplier

Avionte has given us the opportunity to reduce the operations workload for our staffing coordinators. We are now streamlined and almost completely paperless.

Pros

The system is very user friendly as we have several integrations making the day to day workload much easier for the staffing coordinators. Some of these integrations include the criminal background check and E-Verify. The E-documents also save the coordinators from completing unnecessary paperwork which is done all electronic.

Cons

How jobs are posted from the job orders out to job boards.

Emerson

Good but prohibitively expensive for 1-person shop

I'm moving on to another platform, since I can't afford the 2-user minimum

Pros

Good functionality, responsive customer support, good LinkedIn integration

Cons

Cost, and they took suggestions but rarely implemented them

Liked it better overall

Reasons for switching to Avionté

I was using Bullhorn when I switched to Avionte years ago. Their customer service (Bullhorn's) had gotten terrible post-merger.

Misty

Just Enough to Get By

Overall the software allows us to manage our day to day operations, it definitely has areas of improvement that need to be made that have been overlooked as developers think forward and focus on new developments and projects and seem to forget about old system improvements. The ACA companion app is a perfect example of this, they rushed to get it out, now it gets little to no attention leaving our company and only a handful of others scrambling to manually code our 1095's. Its wonderful this works for other clients flawlessly (So we have been told) but for us its been a headache since the launch and we were told no further developments would be made as the team focused on new ventures. (so basically what I heard was because only your company and a few others have this issue its not really important to us). The software is a good BASIC end to end solution but could definitely do a lot to streamline processes for all of its clients.

Pros

Avionte allowed my company to move out of paper applications into the digital age, some of its integrations have been helpful and it has helped us in managing overall employment compliance. I like that it does provide even though flawed an end to end solution for our staffing firm

Cons

-Employee documents can be a mess when the employee is longstanding or has had multiple jobs -There is no way to flag an individual who receives an MSO so that if they leave and return benefits is immediately aware -ACA tracking, enrollments, & Deductions 2 separate modules... previous software has auto tracked ACA eligibility because FT/PT status is designated at the assignment level. We have people who work short term PT jobs that then may go on to work a full time job and are genuinely eligible to receive benefits. To date we have not found a method to measure an individual for edibility before the 90 day window. -Unemployment Module- completely barebones, only 2 reports exist when this type of reporting is crucial to business operations. It attaches unemployment to whatever the employees current branch is instead of to the assignment to which the claim was filed, and there is no report or log to show activity on unemployment's. There is a log that shows when the claim is open or closed but no detail as to why, and no initial open date. For performance metrics it is critical to see activity on the claims. It would be nice to see reporting similar to the sales metrics reporting. There is no training or help in understanding how Avionte intended this module to be used. - Help Center a whole bunch of articles that you have to ask your question very carefully and did through several articles to get to your answer. -Finally the system feels Antiquated to other systems

Jeanette

Avionte - The good, bad and ugly

Overall we've had a pretty good experience, outside of the numerous issues we had with implementation and set up.

Pros

I like that everything can be managed in one platform. All employee management, job management, backgrounds, payroll, and time management is taken care of in one platform.

Cons

It is not the easiest to understand and manage certain things in the back office - where our payroll is processed. We've have quite a few issues with setting up and managing PTO time, as well as some customizations we've needed. But the customer support is excellent. I think training materials can be better.

Reasons for switching to Avionté

We wanted to have more internal control and everything managed in one platform. Avionte was recommended to us by one of our insurance brokers.

Rosa

Comparable to leading competitors

Pros

It seems like they improved on some of our issues with Bullhorn - pipelining was completely new to us but makes sense to track and we've found it very useful. Also, they are open to feature requests and actually address them or provide alternatives - makes you feel heard.

Cons

Some minor features that seem obvious to us are missing.

Reasons for switching to Avionté

Bullhorn was getting bigger and their small client service started declining in quality.

Not recommended for highly specialized 3rd party recruiting

I think Avionte is an okay product for corporate recruiting or recruiting in light industrial and clearical fields. It is not the best for highly specialized 3rd party recruiting. We have many work arounds to be able to use the software to do our jobs.

Pros

Easy to use and understand. Mirrors a Microsoft Outlook view with trees and drop downs. After many customizations, it is easy to implement your workflow. It's good to be able to have both front and back office functionality in the same platform. Good reporting capabilities.

Cons

Avionte is below average for the cost. They have been working on a web-based platform for years but it is still not fully functional - therefore you must work simultaneously in a server & web platform. Outdated software and slow customer support. Always being nickel & dimed for customizations to improve usability.

Reasons for choosing Avionté

Ability to process payroll in the same software.

Reasons for switching to Avionté

Needed something more current that offered both front and back office capabilities. We chose Avionte due to being able to complete payroll in the same software.

William

Avionte

Pros

We are able to access the software anywhere there is an internet connection. In addition, the software features a full billing, payroll and tax functionality in addition to their front office. Finally, the payroll tax software is excellent. This is very important since we operate in a state with city and school district taxes.

Cons

The current version does not work well on cell phones and tablets. A new version coming out in July will resolve this issue.

Samantha

Overall a great product!

Pros

I really like how everything is set up on the front end and how easy it is to access information. I love the amount of reports and their accessibility.

Cons

I would say the one thing I have an issue with is not being able to see employee/candidates or customers that are coded under a different "branch" unless I have that specific branch chosen under branch settings. The main time I have an issue with this is when I am working on an order, let's say if an applicant from branch "A" applies to a job within my branch, "B" then I would not know unless I have branch "A" chosen in settings. I try to stay within my branch because our company as a whole has 1000's of applicants and a large amount of work orders so if I have all branches available in my settings it bogs down my screen and slows me down on getting the information I need solely for my branch.

Casey

Industry: Machinery

July 2022

Great for applicant tracking

Pros

I feel like it is a very easy tool to use and to teach how to use.

Cons

I wish the reporting capabilities would be better.

Karla

Good recruiting software

Pros

It is very intuitive, able to customize certain setting that work best for me, customer service is great- they care and want you to understand how to fix something so will walk you through fixing it instead of just doing it themselves, updates every month, great online help as well. I have used a few ATSs and this seems to be the best.

Cons

Honestly, can't think of anything. It tends to run slow sometimes, but that is probably more on our end.

Charlotte

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

LOVE the counter feature for applicants

Overall I feel that Avionte is more effective than the in house database we used previously - it also is nicer to have another team to reach out to with issues. The integration and customization on this tool is great!

Pros

I purely use Avionte from an on-boarding standpoint and not for managing employees on assignment. The ability to see incomplete applications is HUGE and my previous software did not have this. It allows us to follow-up with applicants that have started and stopped the application for some reason. I like that you can customize and add in 'Action Types,' 'certifications', statuses, branches, etc. The counter feature is great so you can narrow in where your bottle necks are. You can export data in to excel and if you learn basic pivot table or how to run macros you can really quickly sort data effectively. There is a lot of ability to customize where columns are and your short cuts as well as different color schemes. I think they work with a variety of vendors that integrate well into the tool and hope they add a few more in the future.

Cons

The customer service team is slow to respond and we honestly spent several weeks going back and forth to fix a system issue on more than one occasion. It is also important to know that when they build reports for you that report is 'fixed in time.' For Example, if you build a report to look at statuses but then add a new status later you need to reach back out to Avionte to update the report to allow you to pull that status again. Not major but something that caught us off guard. There is no reporting feature to find 'time to hire'

Shawn

November 2015

Avionte Uses: Staffing vs. Headhunting

Pros

I am in a unique situation where I have trained and used Avionte in both a Staffing and a Headhunting setting. Here at QPS our main focus is that staffing side of the business, but we over the past couple of years our Professional Team has grown as well. Avionte is our sole ATS and CRM on the Staffing side of things and our team including myself love it. There are so many key features that make this product stand out on the staffing side including back-office, reporting, customization, and most importantly a one stop shop for us to run our business. On top of those key features, Avionte has a support staff that is next to none that is here to help whenever we need it.

Cons

Now to the other side of the coin and how our Professional Team (AKA Headhunters) have utilized Avionte. A few years ago, our Professional team was utilizing Avionte for our lower end candidates and another ATS for our higher end candidates. Our team decided that Avionte didn't have the key features our other ATS system had and decided to completely get out of Avionte and move over to the other ATS. A few of the biggest reasons why was that the interface of Avionte didn't compare, Avionte wasn't cloud based, and the ease of use of Avionte compared to the other ATS wasn't there either.

Patti

We have been able to do amazing things with this new software

We have had hours and hours of payroll processing time cut by the items that we are able to do with the software. We have been able to upload W2s directly to our company website - employee portal for the employees to download and print themselves. We have saved thousands of dollars in costs related to payroll checks, mailing costs, printing costs, W2 printing, mailing, stuffing envelopes . . . Not having to print every single thing under the sun has been wonderful. Tech support is AMAZING! Our implementation team was wonderful, and continues to be a great partnership. Peace of mind that we are doing things correctly is great. Being able to upload documents directly into the employee file and not contact different branches to be able to see documents. Data entry at the branch level has improved dramatically as the employees are responsible for entering their own information. Makes for so many fewer mistakes. There really are so many things that I have come to appreciate with this software.

Pros

Very user friendly. Once you learn the names of items, it is quite simple to go back and forth between different areas of the software, and yet never lose your place.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like. Every problem that I have believed that I had, was able to be either adjusted by Avionte, or I've been able to find a work around that did exactly what was needed.

Laura

Industry Focused

We have been able to go 100% paperless and continue to find efficiencies in our processes, reducing the resources necessary for data management. Because development has been focused on the new product, the core application often requires lengthy process to achieve results with many stepped procedures like on-boarding. The disconnect between the core and web based has created some confusion for users. Customer service and account management has been very receptive and good, support isn't always as useful.

Pros

Avionte is definitely a solution for the staffing industry. They have lagged a bit on innovation in recent years, but seem to be correcting and their new product features look to be solutions that can compete with changing technology and trends in the industry.

Cons

Support often takes a long time on non-urgent issues and the staff isn't always knowledgeable or creative in helping to find solutions to process gaps or changes. Reporting is very convoluted, you have to combine many queries, export in order to get some basic key data. Lack of API is frustrating.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Avionte a software to handle front and back office.

I've been using Avionte from Core, Aero, and Bold. They all seem to do a good job.

Pros

I like the fact that you can customize the job positions and certifications by adding them manually.

Cons

With the new Avionte Bold it was difficult to get the team to create job orders. Now that they know it the process isn't too bad.

Reasons for choosing Avionté

My past company had success with Avionte.

Response from Avionte

David, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience. We appreciate your support and your great partnership!

Replied June 2021