Avionte

Last Reviewed

February 3, 2020

December 23, 2019

Pros/Cons

• Pros

• Has a back office integrated. Very easy to learn and use right away. Literally a few minutes and someone can start using. Customer service is awesome.

• I like the ease of use and customization. I was able to customize the system to maximize efficiency. It's so easy to train new recruiters when onboarding.

• Cons

• I can't really say that I have suggestions for improvement.

• Nothing rely, Sometimes the support is a little slow to complete tickets, however a support rep is with you to help you out.

• Pros

• It's a user-friendly web-based product. The company has great customer service.

• The software is very easy use and the vendor provides excellent customer service. Appraisals are easy to build, and the comment suggestions are valued by our supervisory team.

• Cons

• We've encountered some minor glitches with the program--nothing major, and, the programmers have been great about making changes that customize the product in terms of our review process.

• The only con is the finalization process - it would be nice to obtain final signature and not have to go back in to finalize.

Product Demo & Pricing

Demo

Pricing Range

What does it cost?

Software pricing is complicated and highly customizable. Let us help you figure out which products are really in your budget.

Advisor Recommendations & User Awards

FrontRunners

Number of times our advisors have recommended this product

(in the last 30 days)