• Pros

• "Easy to use. Great way to communicate within the company. "

• "I love Awardco, it is very easy to use. I have had contact a couple of times with customer service and they are very helpful and prompt."

• "Easy to navigate and work with. Very user friendly."

• Cons

• "The particular template formats sometimes give me trouble but it is user friendly so you will know why it is erroring out so that your able to correct and try again to upload to the bulk recognitions."

• "There's not quite the variety on here that there is on amazon, but I can get a gift card, so that is super nice!"

• "There have been a few times staff members redeem a giftcard and the URL doesn't work or they do not receive it for some reason. But our rep usually resolves the problem within a day. "

Browse Awardco Reviews

Richard from Southwest Gas

Industry: Utilities

Awardco provides incentives that my employees love

Overall it's been very positive. I've worked places with no awards program, and at places with similar programs, but nothing as smooth and nice as Awardco.

Pros

I love that it's simple and easy to use, but most of all I love that it gives my employees a way to recognize others, and be recognized for great work. And the incentives are actually valuable to them. My employees love receiving points and being able to exchange them for products and gift cards that they want. Our previous awards provider offered a similar incentive program, but the only catch was that it was a bunch of stuff that no one really wanted, and the rewards portal was clunky and difficult to use. This is much easier and way better.

Cons

The things I don't like are set by my organization, not by Awardco. For example, we don't have enough points to spread out to everyone, or recognize everyone that deserves recognition. And we have policies that you can't recognize anyone in management, which is too bad. But from a system perspective, there really isn't anything that is undesirable. The other thing I don't like is that it can breed a back-scratching environment, where friends and co-workers award each other points just to get points. It's not born out of excellence in the workplace.

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

I can't remember our previous vendor, but the portal was clunky and the awards were nothing spectacular. I let points expire because there really wasn't anything I wanted. But Awardco does get my employees excited about our incentive and recognition program.

Julie from Enterprise Holdings, Inc

Very High Quality Company Engagement and Reward System

I enjoy the engagement and understand how critical this is to employee and business culture and retention. I have always enjoyed shopping and spending my points when I earn them an always receive wonderful items with very fast delivery.

Pros

Ease of use, Email Notification in Addition to Shared Posted Verbiage, Tie-In Ability to earn Points to Spend at Amazon, Ease of Ability to Add Comments and Emojis to other Shout Outs.

Cons

I cannot find lists of fellow co-workers Anniversaries and Birthdays for those who have opted in to share this info. I was able to use this feature on 2 prior platforms similar to this. Also the Emojis added do not give any details about who gave them. I do not know if this is on purpose but if the idea is to be similar to a "Like" function, those indicate who gave them.

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

It was a company decision but I agree this is a much better platform and enjoy it a lot more. It has a much cleaner look and I appreciate the AwardCo points that can be spent on Amazon, which I am heavy user of anyway. I love the products I have earned/bought and the delivery is always fast and fantastic.

Jennifer from Enterprise Holdings Inc.

Great reward/recognition site

I love that our management allow us to reap the rewards of our good work. I get more competitive than usual because I look forward to converting my Awardco points from candies, to sweaters, and gadgets. I also enjoy seeing my supervisor's recognition for it develops a sense of fulfillment that I am doing the job that is a source of livelihood for my family. Thank you Enterprise and Thank you Awardco!

Pros

I am a reservations sales agent and I value the work the service that we do. When competitions arise, I get even more pumped up because it allows me to have the freedom to choose the reward. I click the reward, I hit send and it arrives so quickly. The ease and simplicity of navigation is outstanding.

Cons

There is nothing that I would change at the moment. I am loving it!

Andrea from UNOS

Terrible product

Because the search functionality was non-existant, I decided the easiest way to use Awardco would be to search for the thing I wanted on Amazon, then copy and paste that exact title into Awardco. Of course, the majority of the items that are available on Amazon aren't in the Awardco catalog even though it uses the Amazon engine. I did finally find an outdoor umbrella, but I wasn't able to select which color I wanted, so that was out. Be prepared to buy basic items, not things that you actually want. I added a huge Lego set to my cart, but it disappeared before I could complete the purchase. I finally decided to search for gift cards. Thankfully, there is a large assortment. So, I ordered three Amazon gift cards that totaled up to the number of points I have available. I have yet to receiv an email to say that my order has been processed, shipped, received, nothing. That was May 11th. The order shows processed, but it is now June 9th and I still haven't heard anything from Awardco. This is $150 in gift cards that has just vanished. It was my 10 year anniversary present from my company. Next time I'll just take the Visa gift card and company pin. This entire experience has been a complete nightmare, and I have given this feedback to everyone. A waste of time. Horrible experience.

Pros

I didn't like anything at all about this product. This product was completely horrible as a customer.

Cons

The search functionality was horrible. At most, there was a browse feature. For example, you can type in "Nalgene Water Bottle", and you will be provided with a list of things that match that search description. There is no way to narrow down the choices, select colors, or search for specific items. If an item comes in multiple colors, you can't pick which color you want. You just order and hope for the best. There has been absolutely zero contact from Awardco even after placing my order. The order is in limbo. You aren't able to add points, or buy something outside of your points range by purchasing more points. If you have 99 points, and the item is 100 points, you can't have it.

Anna from Chick-fil-A

Industry: Restaurants

Very great

Pros

As a team member it is very easy to use and access. It is a different type of reward.

Cons

I do not have any cons for awardco. It is very useful

Susan from Supplemental Health Care

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Awardco is easy to use

Everyone I have dealt with has been personable. I receive good support when needed and quick resolutions to any issues that arise.

Pros

Easy to navigate and work with. Very user friendly.

Cons

I could use some additional reporting functionalities and the ability to drill down a little more into each user easier.

Reasons for Choosing Awardco

Mainly the knowledge of the sales person and the attention to our wants and needs.

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

Cost. Awardco was more cost efficient for our program.

Natalie from Mountain America Credit Union

Better than the alternative

I have had nothing but a great experience!

Pros

I really like that the dollar to dollar conversion is practically even. If I get a dollar amount rewarded to me, I can redeem something that is equal to the literal dollar amount, instead of having it be double like most award systems. that is so great to me!

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

My company did so we can get more of a dollar by dollar value.

Cindy from Lake Centre for Rehabilitation

Awardco

Nice receiving the products from Amazon.

Pros

Getting items and not having to pay monetarily.

Cons

Nothing, didn't spend enough time on it to look into that.

Roman from Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Industry: Computer Hardware

Nice!

Great experience!

Pros

The product was easy to use, and simple explain to others.

Cons

There is nothing that I disliked about this software.

Effective buying

Pros

As an end user, the software is very easy to use. Its intuitive and has clear description of the product.

Cons

The search feature could be better. Especially showing items within the range of the points I had was not working properly. I saw items that were a few points higher and I would recognize only at checkout.

Jenna from Reading Horizons

Awardco is like a bright shiny star of positivity and joy.

Awardco has helped to foster an atmosphere where I am actively watching for the good work that others are doing so that I can recognize my colleagues on the Awardco platform. This helps me have habits centered around gratitude and appreciation of others at the forefront of every interaction. I've always tried to express gratitude, but I certainly didn't express it as often when someone helped with a project. A quick verbal thank you would have previously been the extent of the expression of gratitude. With Awardco, I know that I have 5 points every month to highlight others, and if I don't use them they are wasted opportunities. So I'm conciously looking for those opportunitites to express gratitude in a bigger way - a written thank you via Awardco. And I've found that it's very easy to find way more than 5 opportunities each month, and I often do still write a note on Awardco, even if I'm out of points. That note is so quick to write, and it means a little more than the verbal gratitude. It certainly means more to me when I get one from someone else. Thank you Awardco for fostering positivity and a strong sense of team at my workplace!

Pros

Awardco gives me the ability to recognize my colleagues when I see someone doing something awesome or working hard on a project. At my company, we each have 5 Awardco points that we can give out every month. It's such a great way to strengthen teams and inter-departmental relationships. I'm always on the lookout for reasons to give Awardco points to my colleagues, and this has really helped me appreciate the great work that so many around me are doing. I also LOVE getting Awardco points when others recognize me - seeing the notification email always immediately makes my heart race with joy! And then reading something nice from a colleague makes the whole day brighter. I love that we have the ability to shine positivity on each other and celebrate each other's accomplishments. And I love to occasionally read what my colleagues are getting Awardco points for, as it's exciting to hear what everyone is working on.

Cons

I'm not sure that there is really anything that I don't like about Awardco. I've associated it with joy!

Steve from Dogberry Collections

Industry: Furniture

Excellent Employer Recognition System!!!

We formerly had an in-house built recognition system. It worked fairly well, but the interface was not great and the data collection was cumbersome. Switching to Awardco immediately resolved all those issues. It's easy for our employees to use, easy to manage on the admin side and easy to collect and report recognition data to the management team and employees.

Pros

We've been using Awardco for just over a year now and it is an amazing service! It has an intuitive interface, is simple for our employees to use and we love the data collection and reporting capabilities.

Cons

Nothing! Having used Awardco for a year now, we have yet to find anything we dislike about it. We are a medium sized company and Awardco meets and exceeds every expectation.

Reasons for Choosing Awardco

Our in-house developed system was okay, but Awardco offered the free trial and we immediately fell in love with the system. It is robust, easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to administer and has great data reporting!

Amanda from Cru

Easy and Tangible Recognition

Let's be real - leaders are busy and don't have time to jump through a lot of hoops to implement recognition programs. We had been talking about setting up a little 'company store' with some random gift items that the HR person was going to have to go out and purchase - then administer some sort of in-house "Bonus Bucks" or some such thing. But we were dreading the time and effort it was going to cost the HR person or Office Manager that this would fall to. When we found Awardo, we ditched all plans of DIY-ing a program! Awardco makes it so easy to recognize someone in an immediate and tangible way. Now we don't save recognition for the annual review alone. It's easy to praise someone for something they just did for a client or co-worker. Another great side benefits it seeing my co-workers almost giddy when their chosen item arrives from Amazon - they proudly display the item and declare they got it with their 'points'. It's a great system.

Pros

I really like that this software makes it really easy to recognize someone in a tangible way. Plus the fact that they can spend their 'points' on whatever they would like on Amazon is a huge win. Who really needs another company coffee mug or pen or whatever? I would much rather they be able to choose something they really like or need, maybe something they wouldn't ordinarily purchase for themselves. This makes it much more fun for the employee!

Cons

I wish it was easier to find what you want on the Awarco/Amazon search. Sometimes I would find the item I wanted but not all the colors were available. (for example, I found the specific water bottle/flask I had been wanting to get, but it was only available to me in navy - when there were maybe a dozen color options available on the Amazon website)

Adam from Complete Merchant Solutions

Reward system that motivates

There are different types of reward motivation: eg, carrot and stick reward - if you do this you will get a reward vs random unanticipated rewards after the fact. Awardco is the latter, which is more healthy and doesn't have the side effects the carrot and stick method has. So our Awardco experience has been very helpful in creating a healthy motivational environment.

Pros

Awardco Recognitions is a very easy and impactful way to reward people in our organization for doing a great job or going above and beyond. People feel appreciated and are more likely to work harder/smarter or tackle a difficult challenge knowing they may get awarded awardco points, which can be renewed for gift cards or a myriad of items.

Cons

The budgets for awards are setup in silos. So each manager has a budget of awards for her/his team. However, if a manager wants to give a recognition to someone outside their department, the award still comes out of their budget and reduces the amount for their own team. It would be nice if there were a budget for cross-team awards or even manager-to-manager awards. The other thing is managers give awards to their subordinates but the only person that can give to the leadership team is the CEO, who is too busy to do it. So a structure that supports leaders giving recognition to other leaders would be helpful.

Sarah from Enterprise Holdings LLC

Loved by all levels of staff

We all LOVE Awardco!

Pros

You can use it to give kudos to employees, and you can also use it to send points to employees who can spend them on Amazon. I like that there is an app. You can view a feed of the compliments and even set up email alerts for all compliments or compliments just for your team/part of the organization. I have never heard any negative feedback from agents- only that they want more points! The compliments are also tagged under specific categories, which is great for tracking and reporting.

Cons

Search functions on the app do not have a back button while shopping and redeeming points.

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

Option to send points/awards.

Erin from EAN Services, INC

Great Employee Apprciation Tool

Pros

I work from home in a call center and all of my employees are at home, too. We hire across the United States, so I may never get to meet my people in person. Awardco helps bridge that gap. It's a great tool to send daily/weekly/monthly recognition to show your people from afar that you care. Also, my boss has the ability to do that same for me in my role. It's easy to use and I love that it's connected to Amazon as there is a fulfillment center right down the street from me. Shipping is quick and if there is an issue, the customer service team is on top of it.

Cons

The reporting is good, but could be more efficient. I wish that there were options to set notifications when someone hasn't been recognized in a while. You could set your own threshold like 1 week or 1 month so that you can easily log in and acknowledge the employee.

Brittany from Enterprise holdings

I love AWARDCO!

I love being able to earn points on this platform. It really makes me feel appreciated and acknowledged. This is an awesome platform for any employer to have.

Pros

I love that the company I work for decided to implement this program for its employees. I Love having the ability to recognize and shout out my coworkers and manager. I also love the recognition that I get for the hard work that I do

Cons

The only thing that I feel takes a little bit a time getting used to is how to search for items when it comes to redeeming your points. I have definitely been able to redeem my points on some great things which are usually gifts for my family. I just wish that everything that was on Amazon was also on award coat but I understand completely. The only thing that I feel takes a little bit of time getting used to is how to search for items when it comes to redeeming your points. I have definitely been able to redeem my points on some great things which are usually gifts for my family. I just wish that everything that was on Amazon was also an awardco but I understand completely

Marina from The Police Credit Union

Great way to recognize your peers

As an administrator it is nice to run reports and see people getting recognized for doing above and beyond things. It doesn't always have to be in their specific job but sometimes those good acts that are done on a normal basis gets recognized and that inspires/ motivates our employees.

Pros

I love that everyone in the company has a say and its a great way to recognize your peers. It is an added bonus that a dollar value is attached to managers who can issue points. I love the giftcard feature.

Sandra from Mountain America CU

Awardco

I have enjoyed looking for different items. Shopping online is so much easier. Especially in todays world. And it is delivered right to your door.

Pros

Easy to understand and figure out. I am older, so the more simple the better for me.

Cons

timed out to fast. Not enough different sizes to choose from. Needs more detail description of items.

Reasons for Choosing Awardco

I would think it has a better selection of items to choose from. Well know companies everyone knows.

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

It was my company's decision

Carlee from America First Credit Union

Convenient way to recognize and reward, awesome value

Awardco has really impressed me so far, and I know other employees feel the same way. It is very easy and convenient for leadership to recognize their employees when warranted. I think the ease and quickness will pursuade more managers to recogonze their employees hard work more often. Thank you for an awesome product!

Pros

I love how easy it was to spend my points... I also love the fact that you can order multiple things and at different times, rather than having to spend the entire amount all at once and/or losing out on some of the points. I felt like I truly was able to utilize spending my points to their fullest value.

Cons

At first, I thought the only items you could choose were the ones "suggested" in the categories on the home page. It was through another co-worker and trial and error discovering you can still choose from thousands of options by utilizing the "search" function. It would be nice to be able to pay the difference for an item(s) that is just a little over your available spending points. There were a few things that were only like 1 or 2 points over my spending availability. If there was an option to just input your debit/credit card to pay for the difference right then that would be even better!

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

I wasn't directly involved with the decision to switch, but I know my company had felt like OC Tanner was an outdated program and didn't offer the best value to awarding employees.

Jami from OCE

Our employees love Awardco!

My experience with Awardco has been positive. I was given the Awardco administering duties in January this year, I was clueless and felt very overwhelmed because I had only been a employee user before that so I only knew how to spend points. The process of adding and removing employees is not that difficult and they have templates for everything you need to do so pretty much fool proof. However, our reps have gone above and beyond to walk me through things when I have problems. I also like that I do not have to wait very long for them to get back to me.

Pros

Product is easy for the employees to use and access, so I am not bombarded with phone calls on how to use or access the portal.

Reasons for Choosing Awardco

Our Marketing Department chose the product.

Dawn from Enterprise Holdings

LOVE Awardco!

Overall it has been great, orders arrive quickly, customer service is excellent and I hope to continue using it.

Pros

Cons

I wish there were more details about the specific products

Awardco is a game changer!

Using Awardco has been so beneficial to our organization in several ways. Scaling, modernizing and automating our recognition program has truly been a game changer.

Pros

I appreciate the automation and flexibility Awardco provides to our organization.

Cons

I haven't found anything so far that hasn't been helpful.

Bresha from GoHealth

A trip to the virtual treasure box!

Pros

The user friendly software is quick and efficient! I log onto the site with just a few keystrokes, quickly access the menu to choose from, make my selection and just like that my order is complete!

Cons

I did not have any Cons when using this software.

A worry-free employee recognition program

Awardco has been amazing! If I have any issues or concerns, they are there to help me right away. I have been extremely impressed with their quality of customer service.

Pros

The integration process for so easy. I sent our logo, a memo that would be sent to employees receiving recognition, an excel list of recipients with their recognition information, a few forms, and everything was set up and ready to go!

Cons

The employee and their supervisor would receive an email about the recognition, but I wanted the president and HR manager to be copied as well. There was a limit on the number of people that could be included.

Reasons for Choosing Awardco

Awardco offers a wide variety of items in every category possible. Employees love being able to select one large item or several smaller items. There are endless possibilities.

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

Recognized employees received a small catalog to select an item from. There was a limited selection of items and not worth the value we paid.

Phillip from Enterprise Holdings

Excellent Program

Pros

I use Awardco to recognize another co worker or manager for their exceptional service. I also get awarded Awardco point where I can spend on Amazon. We all love to shop and this program gives me the fun to do that.

Cons

In order to return an item to Amazon you have to make the request through an email there is no order number that you can use to return directly to amazon.

Shanita from ENTERPRISE HOLDINGS INC

Awardco Review

There are definitely some improvements that should be implemented with the viewing process. However, overall I am satisfied with the Awardco experience.

Pros

I like the products available for redemption.

Cons

I don't like how the products are listed for viewing.

Lindsay from Cru

Industry: Writing and Editing

Wonderful incentive program

My company did a beta test of this software, and I have my fingers crossed it'll be here to stay soon! I'm not someone who likes physical gifts unless they're thoughtful, and this is one way to guarantee that. What better way to ensure someone likes and appreciates a gift than to let the person pick out the gifts themselves? It's genius and highly effective for motivating and rewarding employees!

Pros

I loved being recognized by my supervisor or coworkers. It was a great way to encourage one another publicly but without an awkward experience in front of an in-person crowd. And I really appreciated being able to pick out my own gifts. I could choose to get several smaller items or save up for a bigger item with my points earned.

Cons

My only suggestions for improvement would be allowing users to be able to delete their own comments, use control-enter to create a new line in a comment, and add emoji expressions in response to other people's comments.

Scott from Cru

A great motivator

I have had a great experience using Awardco. It's just as much fun to give out reward points and comments of affirmation as it is to receive them. I highly recommend this service.

Pros

Awardco is a wonderful tool for encouraging employees and acknowledging their accomplishments. Not only can comments be shared for all to see expressing gratitude for a job well done, but employees can be rewarded with points redeemable for merchandise of their choosing--things they actually want! I've very much enjoyed using this system.

Cons

Although this system works in conjuction with Amazon, the selection of merchandise available is somewhat limited and does not reflect Amazon's full catalog. Despite that, there is plenty of good stuff to choose from.

Tasche from Mountain America Credit Union

Awardco is AWESOME!

Pros

This software/rewards program has everything! Writing a review for another employee is quick and easy. I appreciate that you can choose to share with the entire company or keep it private. The prize function is easy to use and has endless reward choices in all price ranges. I have used other reward systems before and this is by far the best!

Cons

As a user, it wasn't clear to me in the beginning that there was a search function for other prizes. I thought we were limited to the choices and categories shown on the screen.

Great Product!

Awardco is a great reward program for businesses and employees. This system allows for a variety of rewards for hard work. Employees are more likely to participate in company programs when they feel they are working toward something they want.

Pros

Awardco is a great product in allowing users to choose their reward(s) versus some ordinary product they may or may not like. The use of this system also allow for a variety of choices which isn’t necessarily used in other places. People want variety.

Cons

The only con I can say this system has is a fee associated with the visa reward card should you opt for a physical card instead of an e card. People should have full access to their funds without feeling like they are giving it up.

Pamela from Ainsworth Game Technology

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Awardco - Easy, Fast Recognition

I really appreciate the ability to give feedback or fist bump to my co-workers - in a public way - and also attach a "gift" if I want. This is not something that we've been able to do before so that everyone can see the recognition.

Pros

Awardco allows me to recognize not just the people on my team, but also anyone else in the company - to say "thank you" or congratulate or highlight a job well done. Our company also uses it to announce yearly job anniversaries. It's easy to use - no frills - very straightforward. The simplicity of the program and the user interface, I believe, makes it more likely that people will use it to recognize co-workers more often.

Cons

Would like to see the ability to customize the splash screen, after logging in, to show examples of real feedback submitted by people in our company that scrolls across the screen. Would also like the ability to have pop-ups or reminder email periodically - as a reminder to "Awardco your co-workers!" or some such verbiage. Something the company can customize - to remind us that Awardco is available and is a good way to recognize someone. We get so busy sometimes that we forget to do that.

monica from EHI

***** 5 stars!

Pros

Easy to use. Great way to communicate within the company.

Cons

I did not have any issues always worked for me

Eddie from GoHealth

Thanks Awardco

Pros

The availability of Customer Service, Thanks!

Cons

Difficulty understanding what all the service are provided

MARIA from GOHEALTH

AWARD APPRECIATED

GENERALLY SATISFIED

Pros

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ARE VERY NICE AND USEFUL

Cons

NOT EASY TO USE SOME REWARDS WILL NOT LOAD

Lisa from GoHealth

Awardco is an wonderful software addition for our employees

It is a great way to ensure our employees have the items they need for their home office as well as a fantastic award system.

Pros

Love the ability to award employee for their hard work through Awardco

Cons

No Cons, it works great and has truly been a valuable way to recognize our employees

Kierstin from Blades of Green

The best employee rewards tool ever

Its amazing, I have told all my friends and families about Awardco, most of the time they don't believe that this is real, and that my company cares enough about the employees to do something as such. Ive had to log on at home many times just to show them how amazing this is.

Pros

"Like" would be an understatement. I love it all! I love that we can peer recognize, as well as see what our managers have to say that's good too!

Cons

I only wish i could track my shipments better when I redeem something

Jason from Aptive

Industry: Performing Arts

Great Award For Employees Website

It was great i still use it like to get rewarded its like a software my previous provider had.

Pros

I liked the ease of use of the website and the way you get emailed after purchasing something.

Cons

Some gifts could not be found again when trying to purchase or buy again.

mike from Computer Software

Great options and good value

Everything was simple, easy and useful.

Pros

I liked the number of choices . The products all had great value. There weren't any cheap items on the site. No matter what you chose (and I chose 4 things), all the items were very nice for the point I used. My wife still wears the heart shaped jewelry I ordered.

Cons

I wish there was a way to buy in to get more points. I needed 5 more points to get something I really wanted but I couldn't figure out how to pay up for more points.

Michelle from Talcott Resolution

Industry: Investment Management

A great user experience using Awardco!

With Awardco, we have realized the benefits of employee engagement and a sense of company-wide motivation/incentive to continue performing at a high quality level. It is a fantastic tool and well worth the investment!

Pros

The software is user friendly and intuitive to navigate. I like the "Feed" feature under the "Thank You" tab where employees get public recognition for their accomplishments, and you can set alerts to your specific department to see when awards are given. There is also a more than satisfactory amount of options for spending your award dollar balance.

Cons

I experienced slight confusion differentiating between the "Thank You" and "Nominate" tab. A different naming convention can be used for each tab or the content in each tab can be more distinctly identified.

Magdalene from GoHealth

Am Satisfied with Awardco

Excellent so far.

Pros

The ease with which I could shop and get my work benefits without using my bank cards. That is safety for me. I could easily send food coupon to my daughter in school.

Cons

Sometimes items are a little more expensive.

Melissa from UKFCU

Awardco is a great!

Overall I think it is a great system, I just wish my work place would use it more.

Pros

I like how you can limit the search of products to the amount of points you have this narrows amount of products you have to search through. They used to have only certain categories of products but now you can type a category in yourself, and be more specific in the products you are interested in. So I like this change.

Cons

I don't like that when you limit the products to the amount of points you have some products more than your points still show so it's kind of like a teaser because they is something you can't choose anyways.

Jared from Mountain America Credit Union

Super easy to use

Awardco is an awesome service that I am glad I get to use and I love how easy it is to use and redeem the awards.

Pros

I love this software because it's everything I need and everything I didn't know I needed right in front of me. It's super easy to use and very straight forward if i'm even not sure initially how to do what I am wanting.

Cons

There were things that I didn't like about it at first, but they were few and after submitting feedback it was fixed within a few days.

Reasons for Switching to Awardco

The old system had a lower point for point value system that overall wasn't very impressive.

Charlie from Southwest Gas Corporation

Industry: Utilities

Awardco Review

Employees are taking a liking to Awardo because they have the option to purchases items from Amazon and not have to choose from a predetermined gift list. Also more varieties of gift cards available.

Pros

Awardco is user friendly. Very easy to navigate and self explanatory. Employees say it is a lot easier to work with and better items to purchase.

Cons

Currently, I personally don't see anything I don't like of the software.

Every company should be using Awardco for rewarding tenure!

Pros

I loved being rewarded for my tenure. Awardco's software allowed my organization to schedule awards on anniversaries and I was the proud recipient of such an award. Honestly, even though the awardco award was monetarily less than my quarterly bonus, it was more of a delight to receive! It showed me in some small way that the organization cares about my tenure, which is something I've NEVER felt before in my entire experience here. Keep it up!

Cons

I didn't like Awardco's search. There is no good way to browse for things you might be interested in. You have to know exactly what you want to search for. I ended up browsing on Amazon directly, then when I found something I wanted, I pasted in an abbreviated product description into awardco to find it. Although your search domain is pretty much anything sold by Amazon.com, it was not obvious at first why the points value was higher than the dollar amount found directly on Amazon. I later learned, that it is that way because it accounts for tax! Who knew? That could have been more transparent from the start.

Vicki from GoHealth

Mostly great

Pros

promptness of receipt of goods. Ease of ordering.

Cons

I am not able to use points awarded because of catagory it is in. I have 47 pts awarded but not available. Both items there I have already orders. It is like being given a check not signed. I have ordered 2 food gift cards for gifts, and cannot print them.

Kim from Enterprise

User friendly

Have had no issues at all. Always works smoothly for me.

Pros

How user friendly it is and the amount of things you can do within the different applications to make my job easier.

Cons

How each program has different ways to accomplish the same thing. It can be confusing when you have to remember which program you are in each time.

Ashley from Applied Insight

Awardco at AI

Great! I loved working with the team!

Pros

The capability to offer our Company store and peer recognition in one place

Cons

GIFs I think awardco should integrate giphy into the platform

Pricing and quality

Shawn from NBS, LLC

Nice employee rewards software once you know what you want.

Overall, is best employee reward method we've had. Pretty easy to use, delivery is included and available products are great with great variety.

Pros

Basically anything available on AMAZON is available here using the reward credit from my company. Also, received the items selected quicker than the expected delivery and some of them were heavy items.

Cons

Browsing for items took getting used to. You have to know what you want and type it in, then everything available comes up. Couldn't figure out how to just browse around without first doing a generally search. Also didn't know how to use the small balance left over. Be nice to just donate it to some kind of charity or make a few things available for small amounts.

Sierra from Blades of Green

Industry: Farming

A great platform to recognize and reward

Overall, I feel like Awardco has been amazing in helping our company positively reinforce behaviors and our culture. Our team really looks forward to both getting recognized on the platform and getting to recognize others.

Pros

I think that Awardco is incredibly easy to understand and use. The redemption process is easy and had a lot of amazing options.

Cons

My only real issue is the difference between recognizing and nominating people - I feel like this is unnecessary and it would simplify to just have one option that goes with the points.