Awardco

Awardco Reviews

2,407 Reviews

2,020

• icon"The Customer Service / Support personnel that I've interacted with via the Live Chat have been wonderful - very professional, courteous, quickly available, and always answer my questions."
  • icon"It is very user friendly and displays the awards very nicely. Employees have been very happy with this new program."
  • icon"It was easy to convert the award to Amazon money. Really most of the awards we receive get used that way."
  • icon"I hate doing surveys and being asked to report."
  • icon"We have yet to receive complaints, on our team anyway."
  • icon"There are very limited dislikes about awardco - I would definitely add more options to choose from especially when it comes to amazon products."

Browse all Awardco Reviews

• Have you used Awardco and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,289 reviews

Richard

Industry: Utilities

Awardco provides incentives that my employees love

Overall it's been very positive. I've worked places with no awards program, and at places with similar programs, but nothing as smooth and nice as Awardco.

Pros

I love that it's simple and easy to use, but most of all I love that it gives my employees a way to recognize others, and be recognized for great work. And the incentives are actually valuable to them. My employees love receiving points and being able to exchange them for products and gift cards that they want. Our previous awards provider offered a similar incentive program, but the only catch was that it was a bunch of stuff that no one really wanted, and the rewards portal was clunky and difficult to use. This is much easier and way better.

Cons

The things I don't like are set by my organization, not by Awardco. For example, we don't have enough points to spread out to everyone, or recognize everyone that deserves recognition. And we have policies that you can't recognize anyone in management, which is too bad. But from a system perspective, there really isn't anything that is undesirable. The other thing I don't like is that it can breed a back-scratching environment, where friends and co-workers award each other points just to get points. It's not born out of excellence in the workplace.

Reasons for switching to Awardco

I can't remember our previous vendor, but the portal was clunky and the awards were nothing spectacular. I let points expire because there really wasn't anything I wanted. But Awardco does get my employees excited about our incentive and recognition program.

Katherine

September 2022

Like a treasure box for Grown ups...

Overall my experience with Awardco had been very positive. It's like when you were a kid and at the end of the week or month, your teacher lets you get so many chances in the treasure box? And you get excited because you get to look for something cool that you can either play with or eat... It's kind of like that... I appreciate having this site. It's just one of those little things that kind of make you feel appreciated. I haven't met a person yet, on my team, that doesn't love looking on there!

Pros

I feel the user interface is smooth, ability to search allows for specific results instead of just bunching all the items together. Like wise for gift card search.

Cons

No ability to pay the difference in dollar amount, if chosen item is more then the points available. The work around is to purchase a gift card with the points and use it on the actual store website and purchase the item that way. For example, an Amazon lamp may be 25 points here but I only have 20 points. But the same lamp is the dollar amount of $25 on the website Amazon. Instead of paying difference, I have to cash out points for a $20 Amazon gift card and use on the actual Amazon site when it all amounts to the same price.. I thought it would be cool instead to allow that to be done on this site. It would give employees more incentive to search the site more and stay on it longer. Hope this helps and thank you for the AWESOME SITE!

Arlyn

Awardco is the BEST!!

Pros

The ability to interact with management and peers across departments, as well as the ability to recognize my fellow employees or even be recognized.

Cons

it would be nice to have a little bit more variety in what can be purchased.

Christina

We Love Awardco

Pros

We love the ease of using Awardco! The customer service and representatives that they have working for Awardco are stellar, they are always making recommendations to us on how we can better reward our teams. We use Awardco for a multitude of things from recognizing anniversaries, recognition programs, employee referral programs, and so much more!

Cons

As we grow with more and more people our bills get higher with the usage of employee engagement and spending! It pays to recognize, literally!

Lindsey

September 2022

Fantastic product with many options

AwardCo is currently housing all peer to peer recognitions, service anniversary program, wellness program, and will be a large part of our employee appreciation week. It is a fantastic one stop shop for all employee recognition which is great for busy staff to work in to their dat. easy and fast means more recognition and happier employees.

Pros

The entire process was easy. I have had a great experience creating updates and new programs from the success of the initial roll out. Any idea for the software they are able to execute.

Cons

The cost of their storefront was unfortunately too much, however they were able to work out a way to function with out current vendor at no additional cost.

Reasons for switching to Awardco

The previous product was very limited in scope. The connection to Amazon and the opportunity to easily add programs made this switch very easy.

Cathy

September 2022

Easy to use and a fantastic recognition tool

I love being able to recognize my team through this platform and know they are being rewarded with something that suits their needs and wants and keeps them motivated at work

Pros

It is easy to use and offers a variety of ways to use recognition points!

Cons

Nothing at all - this tool is so awesome!

Christine E

September 2022

Great Program for Employee Recognition!

Pros

I found the software very intuitive and easy to use. The search function was excellent, as was the selection of gifts available

Cons

Nothing; I found an excellent way to reward employees by letting them choose what they would like.

Priscilla

Awardco is a Good Tool!

It's been a good experience. I find what I need and I'm able to redeem my points with ease.

Pros

How fast my deliveries were when I ordered from Amazon.

Cons

It would be great if there were other companies on here for more variety.

August 2022

Great software to recognize employees and award

Pros

I like the options I have with my awards.

Cons

I cannot find anything I do not like about this software.

September 2022

Great way to provide incentives to employees

Overall very fun and easy way to be recognized and rewarded in the workplace

Pros

I like that this is an easy way to receive incentives at work. I like the vast selection of gift cards available - it has everything you could think of and more! It is easy to select a gift card and use it

Cons

I have had only positive experiences with using awardco to redeem points for gift cards so I have no suggestions for improvement

Amberlee

February 2022

Stop Looking...This is Where You Want To Be

Awardco has figured out the maximum benefit with minimum effort. We are able to recognize our employees quickly and effortlessly, and we love it!

Pros

The Award options are unlimited and it's the only system that partners with Amazon. Hundreds of other options for our employees to choose from. Everyone...and I mean everyone who have used our system, love it much better than our previous 'catalog' options for anniversaries. And used as an employee recognition platform, Awardco goes above and beyond! Awardco is easy to use for both the end user and administrators. The staff at Awardco are so helpful and open to feedback and suggestions on how to make the system even better.

Cons

What's great about Awardco is that they listen to their clients. I've seen where improvements can be made and not only to they meet with me to understand the ask and issue, they have actively put new features in and improvements. They are always working to make the system better. There are always new things I want or think the system should have/do, but I know they are working on my suggestions or rolling out even better improvements I didn't even think of.

Reasons for choosing Awardco

Because Awardco had all the features we wanted, the look, the features, ease of use, and the price was right.

Reasons for switching to Awardco

We wanted a fresher and better option that fit our budget and requirements.

Jenna

Awardco is like a bright shiny star of positivity and joy.

Awardco has helped to foster an atmosphere where I am actively watching for the good work that others are doing so that I can recognize my colleagues on the Awardco platform. This helps me have habits centered around gratitude and appreciation of others at the forefront of every interaction. I've always tried to express gratitude, but I certainly didn't express it as often when someone helped with a project. A quick verbal thank you would have previously been the extent of the expression of gratitude. With Awardco, I know that I have 5 points every month to highlight others, and if I don't use them they are wasted opportunities. So I'm conciously looking for those opportunitites to express gratitude in a bigger way - a written thank you via Awardco. And I've found that it's very easy to find way more than 5 opportunities each month, and I often do still write a note on Awardco, even if I'm out of points. That note is so quick to write, and it means a little more than the verbal gratitude. It certainly means more to me when I get one from someone else. Thank you Awardco for fostering positivity and a strong sense of team at my workplace!

Pros

Awardco gives me the ability to recognize my colleagues when I see someone doing something awesome or working hard on a project. At my company, we each have 5 Awardco points that we can give out every month. It's such a great way to strengthen teams and inter-departmental relationships. I'm always on the lookout for reasons to give Awardco points to my colleagues, and this has really helped me appreciate the great work that so many around me are doing. I also LOVE getting Awardco points when others recognize me - seeing the notification email always immediately makes my heart race with joy! And then reading something nice from a colleague makes the whole day brighter. I love that we have the ability to shine positivity on each other and celebrate each other's accomplishments. And I love to occasionally read what my colleagues are getting Awardco points for, as it's exciting to hear what everyone is working on.

Cons

I'm not sure that there is really anything that I don't like about Awardco. I've associated it with joy!

Julie

Very High Quality Company Engagement and Reward System

I enjoy the engagement and understand how critical this is to employee and business culture and retention. I have always enjoyed shopping and spending my points when I earn them an always receive wonderful items with very fast delivery.

Pros

Ease of use, Email Notification in Addition to Shared Posted Verbiage, Tie-In Ability to earn Points to Spend at Amazon, Ease of Ability to Add Comments and Emojis to other Shout Outs.

Cons

I cannot find lists of fellow co-workers Anniversaries and Birthdays for those who have opted in to share this info. I was able to use this feature on 2 prior platforms similar to this. Also the Emojis added do not give any details about who gave them. I do not know if this is on purpose but if the idea is to be similar to a "Like" function, those indicate who gave them.

Reasons for switching to Awardco

It was a company decision but I agree this is a much better platform and enjoy it a lot more. It has a much cleaner look and I appreciate the AwardCo points that can be spent on Amazon, which I am heavy user of anyway. I love the products I have earned/bought and the delivery is always fast and fantastic.

Mikaela

Industry: Machinery

March 2022

Great addition to the company!

Overall we really like Awardco and it has been a good addition to the business! It's nice to have a way to encourage and reward our employees. I also like that people can give recognition even without points/money attached. That is a great option for employees that don't have their own budget to recognize others. We also use it to give service awards, Christmas gifts, etc. which is very convenient! Lastly, our customer service with Awardco is always great. We have account reps we speak with regularly and are always available to help with whatever we need.

Pros

I love the ease of using the platform! It's very user friendly both as a user and an admin. This is key since employees won't use it if it's too complicated or hard to figure out. I also love the product offerings! Since it's linked to Amazon employees can get just about anything. We also recently added the Swag store and have been loving that too! It's really nice to be able to use Awardco for that and not a third party apparel company.

Cons

Our reoccurring complaint is we wish there was a way for employees to use a credit card to pay the difference on items they want, instead of having to wait for more points to be awarded. Often our employees hoard points because they are saving for something specific and might only be a few points away. We know enabling gift cards could be a work around, but that comes with tax implications we don't want to deal with. I do also wish the reporting on the admin side was a little more robust - it works for us because we have a smaller organization so it's easy for me to still look at a list of all employee data if I'm looking for information not provided in a report, but that would be more challenging with a bigger company.

Steve

Industry: Furniture

Excellent Employer Recognition System!!!

We formerly had an in-house built recognition system. It worked fairly well, but the interface was not great and the data collection was cumbersome. Switching to Awardco immediately resolved all those issues. It's easy for our employees to use, easy to manage on the admin side and easy to collect and report recognition data to the management team and employees.

Pros

We've been using Awardco for just over a year now and it is an amazing service! It has an intuitive interface, is simple for our employees to use and we love the data collection and reporting capabilities.

Cons

Nothing! Having used Awardco for a year now, we have yet to find anything we dislike about it. We are a medium sized company and Awardco meets and exceeds every expectation.

Reasons for choosing Awardco

Our in-house developed system was okay, but Awardco offered the free trial and we immediately fell in love with the system. It is robust, easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to administer and has great data reporting!

Samantha

May 2022

Fantastic Solution for Forward-Thinking Companies

I am extremely happy with Awardco and think it's one of the best things we've implemented that directly ties to our culture. It is, without a doubt, a HUGE SUCCESS!

Pros

As our workforce becomes more remote, recognition that knows no time, geographical, or team boundaries is important to us. One of our core tenants is to lift others up around us. Awardco helps us do that in a seamless, incredibly efficient and effective way!

Cons

I wish we could manage our user database directly in the system without the upload needed with the metadata. It would allow us more immediate additions (for companies like us where HCM integration is not possible at this time). I would also love to have a customer user group so we can share best practices and see how others use Awardco. That type of collaboration would be incredible. Today we can only rely on our account manager - which is a limited source of ideas. Talking to our peer group and how they each implemented it within their environments and use the tool to engage would be more valuable.

Reasons for choosing Awardco

The implementation team, ease of use, willingness to assist us, their patience and their overall attitude towards working with teams who are juggling so much.

Tina

March 2022

Must have for engagement!

With employees spread further apart than ever due to remote work, Awardco has helped bridge some of the issues that occurred by a providing them a platform to engage and recognize each other.

Pros

Integration was an easy process. The ability to have multiple programs is great so that you can offer a variety of ways for employees to interact. The product is easy to use from an admin’s perspective as well as an end user. The options for awards is ever growing and there is literally something for everyone. The ability to offer charities is a huge plus since it allows employees to feel like they are making a difference. Another option that is great is the ability to have local businesses offered as rewards. A lot of employees like to help build their communities and this is a great way.

Cons

Being able to see approvals and denials as the leader would be nice. The ability to look back and review is always helpful. The reporting functionality had gotten more robust but there are still a few abilities that would be nice.

Amanda

Easy and Tangible Recognition

Let's be real - leaders are busy and don't have time to jump through a lot of hoops to implement recognition programs. We had been talking about setting up a little 'company store' with some random gift items that the HR person was going to have to go out and purchase - then administer some sort of in-house "Bonus Bucks" or some such thing. But we were dreading the time and effort it was going to cost the HR person or Office Manager that this would fall to. When we found Awardo, we ditched all plans of DIY-ing a program! Awardco makes it so easy to recognize someone in an immediate and tangible way. Now we don't save recognition for the annual review alone. It's easy to praise someone for something they just did for a client or co-worker. Another great side benefits it seeing my co-workers almost giddy when their chosen item arrives from Amazon - they proudly display the item and declare they got it with their 'points'. It's a great system.

Pros

I really like that this software makes it really easy to recognize someone in a tangible way. Plus the fact that they can spend their 'points' on whatever they would like on Amazon is a huge win. Who really needs another company coffee mug or pen or whatever? I would much rather they be able to choose something they really like or need, maybe something they wouldn't ordinarily purchase for themselves. This makes it much more fun for the employee!

Cons

I wish it was easier to find what you want on the Awarco/Amazon search. Sometimes I would find the item I wanted but not all the colors were available. (for example, I found the specific water bottle/flask I had been wanting to get, but it was only available to me in navy - when there were maybe a dozen color options available on the Amazon website)

Adam

Reward system that motivates

There are different types of reward motivation: eg, carrot and stick reward - if you do this you will get a reward vs random unanticipated rewards after the fact. Awardco is the latter, which is more healthy and doesn't have the side effects the carrot and stick method has. So our Awardco experience has been very helpful in creating a healthy motivational environment.

Pros

Awardco Recognitions is a very easy and impactful way to reward people in our organization for doing a great job or going above and beyond. People feel appreciated and are more likely to work harder/smarter or tackle a difficult challenge knowing they may get awarded awardco points, which can be renewed for gift cards or a myriad of items.

Cons

The budgets for awards are setup in silos. So each manager has a budget of awards for her/his team. However, if a manager wants to give a recognition to someone outside their department, the award still comes out of their budget and reduces the amount for their own team. It would be nice if there were a budget for cross-team awards or even manager-to-manager awards. The other thing is managers give awards to their subordinates but the only person that can give to the leadership team is the CEO, who is too busy to do it. So a structure that supports leaders giving recognition to other leaders would be helpful.

Kelsey

Industry: Chemicals

April 2022

Detailed customization with an excellent support team!

So far, the greatest issue that we've solved with Awardco is the timeliness of recognition. We can go in and recognize one another in real time. This has also opened up some transparency on what different teams are doing.

Pros

What we like most about Awardco, is how easy it is to use. Even if people are not skilled with technology or are not familiar with social media, it's really quick and simple to guide them on how to recognize.

Cons

I wish there was an app, many users have expressed a wish for that.

Reasons for choosing Awardco

I really enjoyed my experience with Awardco. Everyone I spoke with was incredibly helpful and patient throughout the entire process. I liked the level of customization that the program allowed, as well as the level of service during set up, implementation, and post implementation. Every single Awardco employee that I have interacted with has been truly delightful. It has been the best experience.

Jaime

Awardco - you are my sunshine

ease of implementation - once the right key internal decision makers are identified and were a part of the project team to make those look and feel decisions, the kick-off to sandbox, to testing, to Prod/Live was seamless

Pros

Amazon shopping interface with the redemption of points, makes for a very rich and trendy service award UX

Cons

The reporting capability from the seat of the admin could be more robust

Reasons for choosing Awardco

look and feel, and customer service over the course of 2+ yrs while making the decision to award the business to Awardco

Reasons for switching to Awardco

UX, COST!, Sales team was a partner and not a pusher

Erin

Great Employee Apprciation Tool

Pros

I work from home in a call center and all of my employees are at home, too. We hire across the United States, so I may never get to meet my people in person. Awardco helps bridge that gap. It's a great tool to send daily/weekly/monthly recognition to show your people from afar that you care. Also, my boss has the ability to do that same for me in my role. It's easy to use and I love that it's connected to Amazon as there is a fulfillment center right down the street from me. Shipping is quick and if there is an issue, the customer service team is on top of it.

Cons

The reporting is good, but could be more efficient. I wish that there were options to set notifications when someone hasn't been recognized in a while. You could set your own threshold like 1 week or 1 month so that you can easily log in and acknowledge the employee.

Carlee

Great incentive award system

I haven't been directly involved with implementing Awardco, but ever since we switched I have heard nothing but good things from employees and managers alike. It is SO much easier and faster than our old system/procedure for awarding and recognizing employees.

Pros

I love how easy it is to cash in on your awards. I love how it is fast... If my manager rewards me with points they are available immediately. I also love that most points don't expire... it's fun to see them build up.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to access it outside of work... usually I don't have time to cash in at work so I just opt for a giftcard and browse later.

Reasons for switching to Awardco

It was outdated and didn't have as good of selection and quality anymore

Jaime

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

February 2022

Easy implementation, easy to use, makes everyone happy!

Awardco enabled us to combine birthday, anniversary, non-monetary, and monetary recognition in one package - with reports available and excellent rewards options for employees! The implementation of Awardco was the easiest our HR team has ever experienced. It's a product that makes management, administrators, and employees happy! That's rare!!

Pros

Extremely easy to use, integration with Outlook for notifications, easy to customize and always modern customization options, responsive support, similar in many ways to social media platforms with which employees are already familiar, excellent points redemption options (Amazon integration)

Cons

Funding budgets is not as straightforward as the rest of the platform

Susan

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Awardco is easy to use

Everyone I have dealt with has been personable. I receive good support when needed and quick resolutions to any issues that arise.

Pros

Easy to navigate and work with. Very user friendly.

Cons

I could use some additional reporting functionalities and the ability to drill down a little more into each user easier.

Reasons for choosing Awardco

Mainly the knowledge of the sales person and the attention to our wants and needs.

Reasons for switching to Awardco

Cost. Awardco was more cost efficient for our program.

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,289 reviews