Awardco

Last Reviewed

May 29, 2020

December 23, 2019

Pros/Cons

• Pros

• Easy to use. Great way to communicate within the company.

• I love Awardco, it is very easy to use. I have had contact a couple of times with customer service and they are very helpful and prompt.

• Cons

• I wish there was a way to buy in to get more points. I needed 5 more points to get something I really wanted but I couldn't figure out how to pay up for more points.

• I wish there were more details about the specific products

• Pros

• It's a user-friendly web-based product. The company has great customer service.

• The software is very easy use and the vendor provides excellent customer service. Appraisals are easy to build, and the comment suggestions are valued by our supervisory team.

• Cons

• We've encountered some minor glitches with the program--nothing major, and, the programmers have been great about making changes that customize the product in terms of our review process.

• The only con is the finalization process - it would be nice to obtain final signature and not have to go back in to finalize.

Product Demo & Pricing

Demo

Pricing Range

What does it cost?

Software pricing is complicated and highly customizable. Let us help you figure out which products are really in your budget.

Advisor Recommendations & User Awards

FrontRunners

Number of times our advisors have recommended this product

(in the last 30 days)