• Pros

• "We love everything about this software. Its easy to use, easy to learn, they offer lots of training and customer service team is amazing"

• "It's easy to use. Customer service is excellent."

• "Great customer support. Unmatched customizable options. Very easy to use. "

• Cons

• "There are really no negatives about the software. Sure, there are a few things that could be tweaked here and there, but overall, I have been extremely pleased."

• "I'm not able to do my own merging of records and need the help of Customer Support. But they do a great job of getting it done for me quickly."

• "Not much; like all applications, you never use it, all so I have learned to ignore what I don't need. Overall, it is pretty good."

Browse Big Biller Reviews

Love

Pros

Cons

I dont have any cons or dislikes about this software!

Clare from MJ Recruiters

Thoughts on Big Biller

I have had an excellent experience with Big Biller. As we all know, technology does not always work the way we want it to or when we want it to, and Big Biller is no different. However, Big Biller has an excellent support team working for them. They care about your opinion and work with you to make your job easier so that you can operate successfully. This mentality has stood out to since day one of working within the Big Biller system.

Pros

I have been using the Big Biller software for just over two years now. Since the update, a new feature that I think is beneficial is the automatic nominations. I enjoy the nomination feature because I can see all the applications within the candidate inbox. The apps are all in one place and do not have to worry about adding them into Big Biller, tying them to the correct recruiter and job. This feature saves a lot of time and energy. Another feature that I enjoy is the pipeline. As an intern, my main focus is on finding qualified candidates for our positions. When I am searching, I can easily see if we have considered them for the current opening and other openings we have had in the past. Before the update, this was a feature we did not utilize often. I think the pipeline has improved to become an excellent tool as I can see what candidates I have found and where they are at in the process. I can easily see the candidates that have been rejected or moved onto an interview and adjust my searching with this information.

Cons

No one likes change and adjusting to the new system has not been easy, but after establishing a routine and going through the excellent training videos that Big Biller has to offer it has made the process much a smoother transition.

Jeffrey from 212 Associates, LLC

Use of Big Biller

The benefits are all info in one place...done.

Pros

I find BB easy to navigate and it provides me an independent recruiter just what I need.

Cons

I would like to send mass emails and maybe it does??

Randi from Career Counselors Inc.

Big Biller as an Applicant Tracking System

I think Big Biller is an acceptable and more affordable ATS for a smaller/boutique agency overall BUT its search tool for recruiting is POOR for me. Just too many ways a title can be written, spelled, displayed - and if I don't search for it exactly as it's written, it doesnt show up. Even though it offers TAGS to always include job titles/functions, there are too many ways that things can be misspelled and thus not searchable. Technical support is almost always available and pretty good at describing what I need to do to customize and/or troubleshoot a problem.

Pros

It's web based so can use it anywhere you have internet connection including mobile devices. It's highly customizable. It offers many template options. Newly offered texting is awesome. Shows trail of all communications - notes, emails and texting. Technical support is pretty good at walking through training and customizations. More affordable than others.

Cons

It's search tool is not effective for me at all. There are too many ways a job title may be written, spelled, abbreviated, etc. so the results are not good at all. Too many different "tiles" that hold far too much information on front screen, requiring constant clicking across various tiles and levels within the tiles to see information. Too rich in data making it hard to find info I need to see quickly. I have to scroll and click far too often to get to the info I need, if I can find it at all. Too many opportunities to misspell words in the "tags", making searching very often filled with errors or providing poor results. Cannot reparse easily within same resume. Glitches often (maybe because it does rely on internet). Migrating all my data was time consuming and filled with many missing fields and hard to decipher data.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Cost and moderate ease of use.

June 2014

Steve from Applus Velosi America, LLC

June 2014

This software - while very inexpensive - is punching above its weight

Pros

Frankly, the best feature is the cost relative to the benefits. There are solid features in terms of linking applicants to positions, applicant searching, emailing from the system, etc. that you would get on the more expensive ATSs. This system is not perfect, and there a are few things that can take a bit to get used to, but overall it is a great value for the money and easy to learn.

Cons

You can only link the candidate to the job from the candidate screen, and when you update the candidates in the jobs module the candidate jumps to a new position reflecting its advancement relative to other candidates as soon as you update the candidate (introduction, interview, etc.). So sometimes, if want to push a candidate up two notches and you are not paying attention to the movement of the candidates, you advance to the wrong candidate.

Jim from OneSource Technical, Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Big Biller Review

Overall my experience with Big Biller has been positive, and when we have an issue the support staff is awesome to help us resolve issues.

Pros

The most powerful aspect of the software is the pipeline. It makes it easier to stay organized and know the current status of all your searches. You are able to prioritize each job by A, B,C so that your team knows which jobs are the hottest and should be worked on first.

Cons

The integration with the Top Echelon network and network functions are a work in progress and are still in the development stages.

Reasons for Choosing Big Biller

Due to the integration with sharing jobs and candidates with other recruiters in the network.

Carolina from Huawei Technologies

Effective recruiters identify highly qualified candidates software.

The most common problem I could solve by using Big Biller is that I can combine marketing tools with email. Thanks to this application I can get the essentials for tracking applicants.

Pros

What I like most about Big Biller is that thanks to the job publication tools it allows me to publish applications on the company's career site, in various industry-specific job sites and on social channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. This seems excellent to me.

Cons

One downside is that Big Biller right now is not compatible with Outlook integration. I hope you can develop this feature because it is very necessary. You can also say that the design is somewhat outdated, I think they should modernize its graphical interface.

Blair from At Work

Overall a great product with great support

Pros

Great customer support. Unmatched customizable options. Very easy to use.

Cons

The fact that it does not sync with Microsoft Outlook to create an email. They should make a link to click on an email address and populate a new email in outlook.

Jody from Systematic Business Consulting

Streamline Process

We now have a streamline process to track our candidates. We can also track our own goals and metrics. We can produce reports to better help our Recruiters.

Pros

I love that we can track our clients and our candidates in one place. We are able to run reports and keep our data available for all of our users

Cons

I have some trouble with downloading reports. At times I have some issues. I log out and back in to resolve.

Tonja from RareFind Search Consultants, LLC

Big Biller Review from a Small Staffing Business Owner

Pros

Big Biller has all the bells and whistles of the more expensive CRM/ATS products on the market but it is catered to fit businesses, like mine, with a smaller budget. Top Echelon offers incredible customer service and training that is always right there at your fingertips. Response to my questions has been immediate. I love the personalized touch that this company gives me. They make me feel extremely supported and valued. Proud to say that Top Echelon & Big Biller will be part of my success story!

Cons

Everything that I wish Big Biller did is already being researched for launch.

Gary from SMB Recruiters, llc

Customer Review - SMB Recruiters

I have over 30-year experience in recruiting and have used several databases during that time. It is a great ATS but lacks as a CRM/sale process tool. It is complete and thorough and easy to use. It is no overly complex. You use most all of the features. Most records or entries are usually no more than 2 clicks away. The parsing feature is invaluable - just ask us old timers that had to OTC faxed resumes and still correct them by hand. The CRM/sales process is not as efficient as the ATS functions, as this is an ATS. But the new database should have new CRM features. I would like a little better metric report system, but I am not sure why or what would be better, It just not as comfortable as some dashboards that I have used. And some of the features I am sure will be updated I.e. emails - auto-type entry, cut and paste pics and data, integration with calendars, also even VOIP systems. (click on the number to dial). It is sometimes not as intuitive as it should be but I think most of that is being addressed. Also, I think it should have some accounting info, placement data information, for both full time and temp. Nothing exotic by can be integrated with popular accounting systems. Support and assistance are easily 5 stars, everyone is willing to help one on one. People are reasonably easy to contact. And everyone speaks excellent English and are culturally aware.

Pros

Ease of use but thorough. Parsing is awesome. Great customer service. Big enough company to fill the needs of a database and support, but not so big that there are barriers to info and exchange of ideas, suggestions or problems

Cons

Needs some updating on processes - one click instead of 2. Not a very good CRM. the 'note' field does not automatically save. I have seen an hour interviewing a candidate and then go to another record and forgot to save the notes. This really hurts production, efficiency and credibility with clients candidates. Better CRM/Sales pipeline mgt system. Able to select the names in the quick add field of a company record to email a specific person in a campaign. Otherwise, you can't organize by company status (Lead, prospect, account etc) and you have to enter the names manually in a hot list to be emailed.

John from NCHCR

Praises to the BigBiller product!

I have used your software since 2005. That speaks volume for my opinion of your services.

Pros

Big Biller is a very user-friendly product. It has comprehensive functionality that leaves the statement, "I wish it did this" totally out of the picture. The customer service is outstanding. I mean "Outstanding". They know their product, they always have an answer, they are patient with a string of questions, and they always get back with you if you email them questions. The help section is always the first place I go and generally, I can find answers there.

Cons

At the moment, I have no constructive criticism to give. :-)

Laura from EmersonWolfe Group

Great Software, Amazing Support

It's a great database for recruiting, with everything a recruiter might need, for a reasonable price. It's truly OUTSTANDING feature, though, is tech support. In the very rare even that I have needed them, I call (yes, call ON THE PHONE....they don't divert me to just a chat or email function), and lo and behold, a live person THAT ACTUALLY WORKS THERE AND KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT answers in the first couple of rings. They then solve my problem DURING THE CALL, giving me as much time as I need for questions. If the problem can't be solved during the call, the follow up is excellent. They behave as if they value each and every customer, and I only have one seat with them currently.

Pros

Easy to use, customizable, does everything I want it to in a straightforward manner

Cons

I wish that there were more keyword searching capabilities, such as keyword searching on the planner, and an "all records" keyword search, but it doesn't discourage my satisfaction with the software; I had to "reach" for a "what did you like least" example.

Brian from Courtney Group

Big Biller Software

Big Biller is easy to learn, but more importantly their tech support is fantastic and always there when I have questions. Also I like that they continue to update the software and take recruiter inputs to make it better.

Pros

I like the pipe lines as I go back to them time after time when I get new job orders. I like that you can parse candidates directly from Linked IN as well as parse multiple resumes at one time.

Cons

The minor issues I have I passed along to tech support and they were incorporated.

Amylyn from Kyler Professional Search

A tool and team you MUST have to run a Successful Staffing Business

I starting my "Head Hunting" practice 4 years ago and was introduced to Top Echelon. On the surface one could think it was just another splits network but it is SOOO much more. The technology behind Big Biller came from this networks (the end users) suggestions. It is not just something thought up by a bunch of people in a room. It truly is made FOR recruiters using the input of RECRUITERS Big Biller helps me to keep everything straight. It also provides the power of a HUGE network behind me to do my sourcing and posting It allows me to credibly tell my clients that this business is not JUST me, it is me and an awesome technology that is connected to a network of RECRUITERS who can get the toughest jobs filled The reporting allows me to more easily do things like taxes and year end planning.

Pros

User Friendly Well Supported Constantly growing and improving Very robust and intuative I have used many ATS systems but this by far is the best Made by recruiters for recruiters!

Cons

I don't have enought time to fully utilize all the well thought out offerings of this technology, if I did, I would be making even MORE placements.

Steve from The Sunridge Group, LLC

Industry: Information Services

Big Biller Review

I run a small recruiting business and Big Biller has everything I need to work with and track candidates, jobs and clients. I have been using Big Biller since 2008 and have been very pleased with the software, functionality and support. It actually has more features than I need but they are available if I ever want to grow my company.

Pros

-Full Featured -Integrated with Top Echelon Network -Extremely Customizable -Great search capabilities on anything in the database -Ability to tailor the screen to meet my daily workflow -New version is similar to older version so little retraining needed -Great support from Top Echelon -Has everything and more that I need to run my recruiting business

Cons

-The new version is running a little slower than the previous version

Wendy from ALLIANCE SEARCH GROUP INC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Big Biller- glad we made the switch

We are able to track our jobs, candidate activity and pipeline more efficiently than ever. The ease of the site in setting up a job/ email templates/ emailing candidates and tracking activity is so simple. You can increase your activity and productivity. Customer support is outstanding. Personalized and prompt. They are always looking for improvements with the database to make it better and are interested in what tools their users need/want.

Pros

Easy to learn and incorporate into your daily routine to enable you to run a more efficient recruiting desk.

Cons

Drop down fields for industry codes and job titles do not seem as current or applicable as they should be

Michael from Gables Search Group

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Big Biller is the best. Love it!!

We are in staffing and recruiting and, I can say Big Biller has made recruiting candidates much simpler. I highly recommend Big Biller to any staffing firm.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. Everything is online so I can access it anywhere. The technical support is A+++. They are fast and efficient. I love how Big Biller developers are constantly making changes and improvements to the software too.

Cons

Hard to say there are any flaws. It works perfect for our business.

Mike from Career Development Partners

Industry: Information Services

Big Biller Review

We give the new BB software a thumps up for the following reasons: Great Job Top Echelon Team for a job well done. We can't wait to see what you do on the Network software.

Pros

We have customize our data sheet by moving the cards where you want them. We have eliminated any of the cards that we didn't use. We have create our own agency cards for things like Qualifying Questions and Job Order Questions You can enter a phone number and the software will find your candidate (The old system was not so good in this area) We have customize the pipeline by eliminating columns we didn't use. I am able to call , look at the resume, log and schedule activities from the pipeline without getting off the page. We are very impressed with how easy the new BB Software is to customize.

Cons

I like to see all the people in the pipe line the software defaults to active people. I have to click on see all records.

Christina from Career Development Partners

Easy To Use + Easy To Customize = Easy To Succeed!

It's great to know the same names and faces of the people who work with Big Biller. The service and ongoing training and commitment to continuous improvement are out of this world.

Pros

This software is incredibly user friendly. It's easy to customize and we were even able to add a card for all of our interviewing questions to help us streamline how we capture that information as we qualify candidates. For the times we need help or have a question - the customer service is absolutely above and beyond!!

Cons

I miss the candidate emails and am having to re-train myself to check the candidate inbox daily.

August 2013

Steve from Affinity Executive Search

August 2013

Big Biller is a very impressive, forward designed product. In particular, the ability to run a search and then send an email to the entire screening level, is something that is priceless. Big Biller then updates every candidate record with the email, which is a terrific tool because nobody wants to be overexposed to their candidates. I also use the mail merge and mail template features a lot, and have sent well over 200,000 emails in the last year using the system. Big Biller is completely seamless when it comes to interfacing with my Hiring Hook website, and the software automatically tracks which of my applicants have applied for the jobs of other recruiters. In short, everything that I previously had to enter manually is now fully automated. This equates to tremendous time savings. I stopped using ACT! and other databases and ATSs because everything is painlessly integrated into Big Biller. I tend to work in chaotic ways, and Big Biller takes care of being organized for me. This allows me to use my time where I'm very efficient, instead of wasting my time where I'm not. What I don't like, and want, is the ability to email entire search screen levels when searching the general TE candidate database and having the choice to either email the candidates directly or their recruiters directly. Also, I'd like it if Big Biller automatically parsed all website applicants instead of waiting for me to do it manually. What would also be cool, would be to take a candidate and have Big Biller automatically search the TE jobs database for potential matches - and then give the option to send an alert to the candidate automatically for the jobs that match. This could be done even for jobs that are not shared with the TE membership, thus allowing recruiters doing really confidential searches to obtain potential candidates without advertising even to their peers.

Compared to Other Software in the Market

I do a lot of email marketing and being able to create customized templates, it has made me more productive.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use. What makes this product effective is the team behind the scenes. I am not only buying the software, I am buying the support that Big Biller provides. They listen and respond. The past year or so they have implemented multiple upgrades to the software and continue to make it user friendly.

Cons

I can always find something wrong, but in this case, I like the product and the continuous upgrades that being made.

Jamie from Pharma Search Partners

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

works well but looking forward to new release

looking forward to the new release.

Pros

using it for candidate tracking, email, research on LinkedIn, Facebook, the internet all works well and very easy to use.

Cons

search is a little cumbersome at times , cost for 10 jobs cost more than the monthly fees, the way to remove duplicates is troublesome. the cost of advertising and the lack of some of the boards that you can pick from if you are in a specific industry. The split network needs to have some better oversite as to the split policy as some just auto forward without doing any work but get half the fee.

October 2009

Natalie from Rainfield Group

October 2009

Big Biller is easy to implement and affordable

I love it enough to keep using it. We are constantly being approached by other vendors but have no interest in changing. It seems that we are constantly uncovering new features/functions in Big Biller even though we have been using it for 5 years. Our candidates are our livelihood. We have more than 21,000 sales professionals in our database. I know that our data is safe with Big Biller.

Pros

Before selecting Big Biller, we tried other servics that were much more expensive and harder to implement. They also required ongoing costly upgrades. Big Biller is a hosted solution that is always available and always improving. Compared to the solutions my friends use at other search firms, we have a winner! My favorite feature is the ease of getting new resumes into the system and parsed. The HOT LIST feature also allows us to build our call lists and keep track of candidates that are perfect for our active searches.

Cons

Big Biller does not currently have a project/pipeline management tool so we still track our search progress in a spreadsheet. (I hear that they are working on a solution though.) The integration with our website is good but not great. From a candidate perspective, it seems a bit clumsy when they are trying to search through our multiple openings. I also liked it best when our tech support was provided by one of the original tech employees. He has moved up the food chain and the new tech support guy is "Mr No." I also wish it would allow you to automatically merge candidate files in the event that two or more seperate files are accidentally created.

Jason from Chad Management Group

Fantastic value for an ATS

Really solid product with a fantastic price point. Why spend more?

Pros

All the functions and features that you would expect from one of the 'Big Players' but at a way better price point. You can tell that this Product was designed by Recruiters for Recruiters. Great new Web-based interface. Really smart integration with LinkedIn. Good candidate-search functionality. Solid parsing tool. etc...

Cons

Overall, I'm extremely impressed with this product. Amazing what they are able to offer at that price point.

Gloria from 1st Choice Direct Hires, LLC

Easy Usage

It's been a great experience. If I had a question I could get in town with customer service immediately.

Pros

I like the weekly webinars about the software and different functions. Being a new user this is very helpful.

Cons

The work history portion did not have a place for phone numbers.

Thomas from Perfect Fit Placment

excellent

It is really easy and extremely helpful. I had a license from our company for several years but avoided using Big Biller for a long time thinking I do not need it and it was maybe just a pain. Kind of "old dogs do not need to learn new tricks" . Once it was made madatory to use, I found it so good that I wish I had not wasted so long to just do it as I know I would have made more money. For now I want to become even better at BB. I am pretty good but I know if I mater itm, i will make even more placements.

Pros

easy

Cons

none

Response from Top Echelon

Replied December 2016

You've got it Thomas! Using Big Biller Recruiting software will streamline your process and help you make more placements!

Excellent software for recruiters

I have used Big Biller since I entered the recruiting field which is over 15 years. I have evaluated other products but find Big Biller to have the most user friendly program. Their support and training teams are always there to assist whether it is a simple question or a problem.

Pros

Simple to use. Information on candidates and clients can be easily imported. Internal searches are simple to set up. Creating hotlists makes it much easier to manage searches.

Response from Top Echelon

Replied December 2016

Thanks for the terrific review Joe! We love making simple recruiting software that can help recruiters make more placements!

Philip from Analytic Search

New version meets all my expectations

Excellent.

Pros

Powerful search and excellent workflow, great features to adopt as 'Single Source of Truth'

Cons

Earlier version did not have the ability to append new data to existing record which has been solved with the new version.

Steve from Affinity Executive Search Inc

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Big Biller is incredibly powerful, effective, relevant and easy to use.

Big Biller is by far the most relevant software I've seen for the recruiter (headhunter, not corporate) community. Quick effective searching, the ability to message entire screening results in one shot, save templates, keep the calendar organized, set/remove jobs for advertising, duplicate jobs and so forth. The jobs can also be instantly displayed on our website, which is a great feature because we only have to enter each job once.

Pros

easy to use, friendly interface

Response from Top Echelon

Replied January 2017

Thanks for the terrific review Steve! We we're happy you found Big Biller an easy to use, yet powerful recruiting software.

Alan from Alan N. Daum & Associates, Inc.

Industry: Biotechnology

My Review

Big Biller is on the right track and getting to where it needs to be. I am quite happy with the company's responsiveness to my requests.

Pros

I like the flexibility to develop my own cards that contain information that is specific to me.

Cons

When I email it does not (yet) have "opened email" software so I know that my messages are being seen.

Dianna from Patriot Software, LLC

Two Thumbs Up!

Pros

I like that it is a simple, interactive tool that communicates clearly between administrator and users. You don't have to question what each button does. The icon used for the button is self explanatory. Templates for communications are easily created and modified.

Cons

When a candidate is placed, I wish it would remove it from the In Play section. Before the Google integration, it was inconvenient, but that's fixed so what's not to love? :)

May 2015

Jim from Clark and Company

May 2015

Recent change from Act!

I'll start by saying we are a senior level national recruiting firm. We are a group of 15 full cycle senior recruiters and have used a variety of CRM's tailored around our industry already; PC Recruiter, Act!, Gofer and I forget what others we've had. Big Biller is by far the easiest and most practical we've used to date. We've barely started using it and already it has proven to be a very easy to use and useful tool. We recently converted from Gofer to Act! hosted and after a month of struggling with Act! we switched to Big Biller because of how poor Act! was supporting us. This brings up a very import asset to converting to Big Biller. Our conversion support we received from Big Biller was amazing. Their tech support is spot on. They made it seamless and were quick about it. Moving forward, their training is also a huge asset. They provide hands on training as well as follow up. Act! hosted was a total failure in so so many ways. Even while we were going through our conversion from Gofer to Act! we found one issue after another. Our rep actually erroneously forwarded a complaint of a web hosted client having extensive drop offs. Our rep emailed our principal of our organization thinking she was emailing their tech support person saying that they are having a lot of complaints on fall offs & disconnects for the month and wanting tech support. Once again, one example after another that just was not acceptable so we bounced out quickly and found Big Biller. Our practice has been in operations for over 15 years so we have explored a variety of CRM resources. At this point, Big Biller is by far the easiest and most practical we have utilized.

Driedra from Brelsford Personnel

Huge Fan of Big Biller!

I recommend Big Biller without reservation. The software is very user-friendly and the customer service team is truly exceptional. Best decision our firm made was choosing Big Biller!

Pros

Every step of the process with Big Biller has been easy...from the initial process of transferring our data to their system to our daily use has been great.

Response from Top Echelon

Replied January 2017

Thanks Driedra! We love that you found our software and customer service exceptional. It is what we strive for everyday!

Tasha from T. Burks & Associates

Big Biller is Great

Big Biller is in the process of upgrading the capabilities of its software. I look forward to the enhancements.

Pros

It's easy and it works. Big Biller is a great platform and the price is GREAT for the services that is offers.

Cons

So, if you currently have big biller but have had other ATS' in the past, you'll see that the interface is really antiquated. No cosmetic bells and whistles like other ATS' we sampled. In addition, there are some features that I wish were there, candidate pics from LI, workflow customization, and other partnership integrations.

Jeff from RQFocus

Industry: Medical Devices

A terrific tool for a solo recruiter!

I have used a couple of other recruiting software packages in the past and this one is by far the best. It easily keeps track of all facets of the recruiting and contacts management processes in a seamless manner. The customer support has always been terrific and very timely and the ongoing training series have been invaluable. You can tell Big Biller was designed for Recruiters BY Recruiters. Thank you.

Pros

Very intuitive to use. Seamlessly keeps track of correspondence with contacts whether contacted for recruiting or business development and helps me schedule my next contacts with them.

Cons

Response from Top Echelon

Replied December 2016

Thanks so much for your fantastic review Jeff! You're the best!

Lisa from New River Search, LLC

Big Biller Review

We have used a number of software packages in the past and nothing compares to Big Biller. The other software we tried were always very high maintenance. With Big Biller you can sit down, do your work and focus on your day.

Pros

It's easy to use. Customer service is excellent.

Cons

I really have no complaints in this area.

Harris from USA-Recruiting.com

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Big Biller is the best Applicant Tracking System in the recruitment industry.

I am able to track responses of candidates, maintains my data.

Pros

It helps me to maintains clients as well as the candidates data, their, responses. Also I can send emails to number of candidates in one go. The best thing in this software is that we can set the stages for the candidates.

Cons

There is only one thing I dislikes about this software that sometimes the duplicate candidates are not detected due to new address and email of candidate while parsing the resume. This should be improve.

Sandy from Top Talent

Support

Pros

The people who work at Top Echelon is the core reason I continue to be a loyal customer of theirs. They are consistently responsive and provide the highest level of service.

Cons

The software is slow at times throughout the day. The activities are not always updated in real time.

Jana from Ridgemont Resources, Inc.

WE LOVE BIG BILLER!

We've been a customer of TE's Big Biller for many years and won't even consider changing. Our initial set up and transfer of data was seamless and we have found the tech support to be excellent every time. Great product with great people and great support!

Pros

ease of use, tech support, fair price

Cons

no "add-in" button for Macs

Response from Top Echelon

Replied December 2016

We love you back Jana! Thanks for the fabulous review!

Great features for the price!

Pros

Very price competitive, many features and they are always looking to do improvements. Great customer support and very helpful webinars held weekly.

Cons

Do not like that I cannot have my contact info. automatically tagged or entered at the header of each resume with each candidate sent out.

Dave from Progressive Search

Many years on Big Biller

I've been working with Big Biller many years. Its easy to use and stable. Brought a team of recruiting partners onto BB several years ago because of its ease of use.

Pros

I work with 7 other recruiting partners with different levels of sophistication using software products. We had used other ATS products but Big Biller was the one that was the easiest to use and the group stuck with. It's stable, easy to access on-line and uncomplicated. There is also some degree of customization allowed.

Cons

Not as feature rich as other products. BB's own email has been somewhat problematic due to some servers kicking out email sent from Big Biller thinking it was spam. I now send all emails through outlook. The only problem is the outlook integration with BB is clunky. You have to manually hit a button for each email you send or want to attach to a record on BB.

Big Biller - Hassle Free

Pros

There are several aspects of Big Biller that make my business hassle free. The software is user friendly - the product allows you to create the filters needed to make a relevant search - and most of all the support team always has your back.

pankaj from Intelliswift

Big Biller Review

Pros

Big Biller is a straight to the point ,concrete and only made for recruiting tool ,it only focuses one thing to make maximum place with minimal search with the help of its powerful resume fetching qualities

Cons

This thing does not look good ,does not have internal job site creation ,calendar cannot be synced with outlook or google and many other small bugs but it can be ignored and worked on

PRAJYOT from Intelliswift Software Inc.

Big Biller Review

Pros

Big Biller has a awesome techology of parsing resumes into categories to find the key parts in the resume, such as contact information, experience, skills etc ,helping us saving time by quickly identifying the strongest resumes

Cons

Big Biller has load lot of features but that is what makes it slow and sometimes it just constantly lags on certain which can sometime give you a headache

Taryn from VSC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Big Biller is a Game Changer!

Big Biller has been a game changer for our recruiting team. We knew after a week into the free trial that this was the system for us. It has streamlined our process and increased our efficiency and productivity. The simple email parsing saves us hours of data entry time. We love the ease of use with multiple recruiters. The activity calendars help us keep track of our candidate interviews while the pipeline makes it so easy to follow them through the entire process. We thought that because we were a smaller company, we wouldn't be able to afford recruiting software. But we were wrong, Big Biller is so affordable. It was an added bonus that the training and customer service is outstanding!

Pros

So easy to learn and use. We loved being able to "test drive" the system with a 30 day trial.

Cons

I wish that the pipeline page would automatically open to the candidate, rather than having to scroll to find them. Or that you could change the pipeline status straight from the pop up in the candidate file.

Areona from Advanced Technical Staffing Solutions

Big Biller is wonderful!

Pros

It is user-friendly, customer service is great. They are constantly working to improve the software.

Cons

There's not much to complain about- they are constantly working to upgrade the software.

Ila from DBSI Services

Industry: Medical Devices

Review from DBSI

there are some features that can be added- such as the mile radius search needs to increase- perhaps 100 - 200 mile / - can I check with my team and get back to you - on the features we would like you to add.

Pros

easy to use/affordable

Cons

more search criteria can be added

Ernie from NextLevel Executive Search

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Nothing Better than Big Biller!

As a small search firm, I have used Big Biller for over 16 years. I have tried other programs and returned to Big Biller. Why? Because this program is easy to understand and helps me stay organized. I found other programs to be to confusing. With Big Biller, I am able to easily keep track of my Job Orders, Applicants and Placements and that equals a very nice income. The customer service is great. But most importantly, Top Echelon understands the ups and downs of a recruiter's life. They have always been there to help me. The staff is great! I recommend Big Biller to one and all.

Pros

The people stand behind the program. When I have a question or problm, I get a quick and helpful response. I also like the training videos. The training programs helps one under Big biller and also features some of the best best recruitment trainers in the industry.

Cons

I really have no cons.

John from TSS Consulting, Ltd

Exactly What We Were Looking For

I've been a headhunter for quite a number of years and have tried various products and approaches to recruiting efficiency. I was so desperate for something customized and effective that I crafted my own multi-user database in the late 80's with the help of an applications programmer. We used this system continuously until 2010 when we migrated everything to Top Echelon's Big Biller. It took a strong motivation for us to abandon our old system, but Big Biller checked all of our requirements. It's cloud based with flawless uptime, intuitive, flexible, relational and best of all, it parses resumes directly into the system and populates candidate records from that upload. These attributes along with a very reasonable cost per seat made Big Biller an obvious choice for us. We've reconfigured our group around Big Biller, and that's a recommendation in itself.

Pros

Configurability, Resume Parsing, Cost per Seat

Cons

No Cons worth mentioning. I'd suggest some minor tweaks but nothing that would deter me from recommending.