What are Blueboard users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Blueboard software through verified user reviews

• icon"Their team is so productive and smart. They are always helpful and efficient to build an amazing platform."
  • icon"Blueboard is an easy tool to manage employee rewards. Their customer service is phenomenal and I would recommend to other companies looking for a solution to track and deliver their employee rewards."
  • icon"My favorite thing is how friendly the reps are. They are willing to do whatever (within limits) it takes to help you get the best experience."
  • icon"They're constantly iterating features and UI based on user feedback, so sometimes I'll login and not see an unexpected view."
  • icon"Some elements of the UX were confusing from an administration standpoint."
  • icon"It was tough to understand how the available trips would translate to the specific trip I wanted to take."

Browse all Blueboard Reviews

• Have you used Blueboard and would like to share your experience with others?

Courtney

Blueboard Super Fan!

I happened to meet one of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Blueboard at a conference and instantly was intrigued by the company's mission and alignment with the kind of employee experience we are working to deliver. From there we were assigned to one of the best sales reps I've had the pleasure to work with - not pushy at all, followed up just the right amount and after a long journey (held up in budget approvals) finally was able to pull the trigger and sign the contract. The implementation team was incredibly helpful and we launched it on time and with great fanfare.

Pros

Very easy to implement, navigate, our employees love it, and is super innovative in this space.

Cons

There are opportunities to improve the "reward gifting" process - ideally I'd like to see the ability for someone like a system admin or People & Culture Business Partner be able to send a reward on behalf of an Exec Leader.

Reasons for choosing Blueboard

All the other companies/platforms we looked at looked outdated and very old school - focused on "points" and monetary rewards to cash in for a blender vs. be able to provide an employee with a memorable experience they will never forget and get to share with loved ones. Very easy decision, the competition in this space doesn't compare.

Jacob

Celebrate your Team's accomplishments with Experiences they'll remember

-Great customer service -Fast, friendly account managers -Makes it very easy. We simply send the reward and Blueboard takes care of everything else -If you're doing a big batch of rewards at the same time, Blueboard can help with a bulk import.

Pros

Love how Blueboard's platform makes it possible to reward people with experiences that are remembered, celebrated, and enjoyed every time. It's easy for other bonuses to be deposited and quickly forgotten or worse - become expected. By setting clear standards on how to qualify and earn an experience, people on our team have earned these rewards and been able to choose from a wide range of options (and usually are able to bring along 1 or 2 friends or family members depending on the experience). For example, here's the list of the recent experiences our team has enjoyed: River Rafting, Spa Day, Concert, Snorkel Tour, Harry Potter Show, Legoland, Wine Tasting, Top Golf, Cirque du Soleil, Escape Room, Pottery Class, Playoff Game, Paint Night.

Cons

The only tough part (and this isn't Blueboard's fault - this is organizational change) is getting everyone's buy-in to make the transition. All organizations have their own bonus structure and once established, it's tough to change it. People feel tied to it and even if people grumble about it, it's tough to change because everyone has their own opinions on it. We had to find the right time to make it happen and talk with a lot of people. The only thing I wish we did was make the transition sooner. If I start my own company, I'd start with Blueboard at Day 1.

Reasons for choosing Blueboard

Blueboard is the best option. It's easy to use as admins and fast/friendly when employees are picking an experience. Celebrate your team's accomplishments with experiences - I recommend Blueboard.

Kyle

April 2022

Fun and creative way to reward employees

Overall it has been good. And some of my team members have already reported using their rewards to have memorable and fun experiences. I hope that as time goes by, the novelty of this service does not wear off. I think continuing to offer new and exciting reward options to choose from, especially at the lower-priced tiers, is what is going to make it worthwhile for us in the long-term.

Pros

I love the user interface of the rewards portal as well as the concept of rewarding employees with memorable experiences. The photography and descriptions of each experience is really well thought out and there are a lot of really diverse options, no matter how adventurous one might be feeling.

Cons

As the recipient of one of the reward experiences, one thing that could be improved on is the time it takes to deliver the experience. Mine took several weeks (after choosing) before I got to enjoy it.

KATIE

As a user, Blueboard is great

I had a great experience organizing a trip to Glacier National Park with Blueboard. We were able to find the experiences that worked for me and the concierge was proactive in getting us the best booking with the vendors we used.

Pros

I loved the ability to contact a concierge when there was an issue or with any questions

Cons

It was tough to understand how the available trips would translate to the specific trip I wanted to take. But once I got into the process this became clear.

Delara

Would absolutely recommend Blueboard!

Pros

I've used Blueboard at two different startups now and both times I've heard nothing but positive things. When I took on my new role at Tradeshift, I started working with the team at Blueboard very closely and they have been nothing short of amazing, from their response time to educating me about new features and even how to maximize existing features. My colleagues around the world love the experiences, the ease of use and it's always fun to see their pictures from their trips. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been such a joy to work with and I've been able to work with them so seamlessly the past few months. If your company doesn't use Blueboard for referral rewards, employee recognitions etc., I highly recommend checking their service out.

Cons

I honestly can't say one negative thing about my experience with Blueboard!

Ashley

My staff love Blueboard!

We were trying to give our staff more meaningful rewards. We were stuck in the rut of giving gift cards that no one could even remember. We wanted to provide more experiential rewards and this was the perfect solution. Blueboard has done that and more. We've also been able to implement an anniversary program which we weren't doing before, and it is a huge hit!

Pros

I love the variety of experiences that are available as options, as well as the ease of use. Blueboard's Customer Service team is also incredible. Cannot recommend them enough.

Cons

Integration with Outlook calendars would be nice, but not a 'must-have' at all.

Reasons for choosing Blueboard

Ease of use, customer service, price

Kaylan

Using BlueBoard is easily the most rewarding part of my day.

Pros

I thoroughly enjoy when my coworkers are sharing their photos of their trips they've taken thanks to BlueBoard. Not only do they seem refreshed from a wonderful vacation, they seem thankful and are excited to encourage other employees to utilize our referral program. There are several use cases for BlueBoard my company has yet to explore, but we are brainstorming how we can utilize BlueBoard's services to provide even more rewarding experiences for our employees.

Cons

There is a bit of a delay between when I've request our account to be filled and when my account actually reflects the funds, but that could be because of my own internal team's ability to pay invoices quickly. I'm happy that our whole company is excited about the referral rewards program thanks to BlueBoard, however BlueBoard isn't a fully global product so unfortunately not all of our employees can benefit from the program.

Barbara

BlueBoard Experiences

Our account manager has been fantastic! The employees enjoy working with the Blueboard concierges to decide on an adventure and schedule the event. We are using this program during the Covid pandemic and I want to mention that there are many in-home experiences for the individual or family. This has been a positive experience for everyone.

Pros

The software is easy to use. You can manage the reward budget across several "finance buckets" and see up-to-date data from the dashboards at any time. Tracking the progress of an employee's reward from sent, to redeemed, scheduling, scheduled, completed and feedback is very helpful in addition to the metrics from the feedback.

Cons

Integration with our HRIS system to automate updates would be an improvement. I would also like to see a way to handle smaller awards. Currently, $150 is the smallest experience available. If they could find something in the $50 range we could use this system instead of gift cards.

Reasons for choosing Blueboard

We decided to try using experiences instead of physical objects. Experiences are a "fresh" idea and something I hoped to use in promoting our employer brand for recruiting.

Reasons for switching to Blueboard

The traditional service award catalog was getting stale. We went looking for other ways or better ways to use the service award program. We found it in Blueboard.

Ethan

Best culture amp we have ever used!

Blueboard has made our employee recognition program and employee referral program so exact for what our company needs to evolve into our next level. Blueboard has a seamless process to integrate, launch, and train. We have had an amazing experience and also our employees at Jane are having great experiences for their hard work! We love Blueboard!

Pros

This tool for us here at Jane has revolutionized the way we recognize our family here for their hard work and employee referrals! We are evolving as a company and Blueboard has helped us build to that level! Blueboard is so easy to use on the admin side it's so easy to send a reward. They allowed us to customize to our company and made it feel like it was our program! I am so excited for what's to come with Blueboard! Their team is so productive and smart. They are always helpful and efficient to build an amazing platform!

Cons

I don't ever like to not put anything in this section. But really there's nothing that I can say that I don't love about Blueboard! I love everything about it!!

Aaron

Industry: Photography

Best Employee Award Service Ever

I've been awarded a couple times from my company and absolutely love working with Blueboard. They make me feel important and take care of everything so I don't have to lift a finger. My favorite memory to date was a "Swim with Dolphins" in Hawaii and I'll never forget it. This company really makes the employee feel valued because of their service.

Pros

The team is personal and makes it extremely easy to book an award. They offer amazing local opportunities and even create new options if you're interested in something not listed (depending on the award given).

Cons

I can't think of any really. Everything they offer is dialed and works like a charm.

Manny

Great platform to drive experience-based rewards in your organization

Pros

We use Blueboard twice a year, as part of our PROPEL Awards. We recognize seven employees through this program: they get a bobblehead in their likeness, a fun experience they can book through a Blueboard concierge, and Blueboard also helps us give a donation to a charity of the winner's choosing on their behalf. They are truly a white glove service, and help outsource reward programs, offering experience-based rewards that create lasting memories, compared to cash-based rewards.

Cons

I wish they offered smaller experiential rewards too, so we can use the platform not only for awards but also for spot bonuses.

Shauna

President Club Viaero Wireless

My experience has been good. I am still planning my experience. My Concierge has been very flexible with me and I appreciate her patience.

Pros

The software is easy to you. I am still exploring reporting as I build data on the program.

Cons

I wish my landing page would be in the same document. I think this would enable my winners to share reviews with other winners. My people are very competitive and they like to show off a bit to each other. I think there would much participation with reviews and sharing if they could share with each other in the portal.

Reasons for choosing Blueboard

The experience offered was close to the experience offered in the past to President Club Winners. It was the experience could be of their choice and it may be something to share with children and family. When taking the group trip the winner was only allowed one guest and for some it was hard not to include the family.

Delilah

Blueboard: A New and Refreshing Way to Reward

Phenomenal. They have always listened to my ideas to expand on certain things and are just downright cool people to work with. I have yet to experience my own Blueboard (saving it until COVID is lighter) but my feedback from fellow team members is that it was a great experience!

Pros

Being someone who values gifts that actually mean something, this platform was a godsend. Not only do they provide experiences that are everlasting, they also provide excellent customer service to EVERY user to create the most exciting and custom event possible.

Cons

The actual usability of the platform could use some updating - I find it difficult to find certain thing between different rewards and being admin and manager.

Jade

Great solution for a growing global company

The staff at Blueboard is absolutely amazing! Every question we have ever had about our account or the platform has always been answered immediately - probably the best part about our partnership!

Pros

Blueboard is very easy to use and has a lot of options for experiences in your local area. We have offices in 7 cities around the world, and needed a solution that would feel consistent across the board. Having a single company handling all the rewards made is so much easier than us trying to figure things out in each individual market!

Cons

Because it's a white glove concierge service, there is normally a short period of time between your request for an experience and hearing back from someone about its booking details. We have learnt that over time, it's important to explain this aspect to our employees so they don't expect it to be a brief transactional pick and go like an online purchase.

Beverly

Industry: Biotechnology

Blueboard Experience

As an organization we value our employees. The Blueboard experiences program is an opportunity to acknowledge employee tenure and dedication to the organization!

Pros

The reporting feature is great for tracking experiences granted and those that have not been redeemed. I also like that it's simple and concise. Employees enjoy the diverse listing of choices for their experiences.

Cons

There were times I wasn't able to enter awards on the site however, I realized Blueboard was going through software upgrades at the time. A member of Blueboard always followed-up to enter the award on my behalf. It would be great to have a notification built into the system to notify me of upcoming anniversary awards versus a manuel process.

Reasons for choosing Blueboard

We loved the concept of offering great experiences for our employees verses collecting items!

Marla

Reward Your Employees With Unique Experiences They Will Remember

Overall, Blueboard is an excellent product from a company with great customer service that is driven by an employee-centered value system. I highly recommend their service.

Pros

The product was easy to use and navigate on both the front and back end.

Cons

It would be nice to see visible data planning regarding upcoming rewards in the anniversary engine or other upcoming rewards planned to be delivered at a later date. It would also be nice to see a wider range of experiences, both in-person and virtual.

Cathleen

Four Years Using Blueboard Awards

Pros

The software itself it very easy to use. It's super intuitive, I like the filtering options (by number of people in your party) and I really like the heart/like feature that lets me save the activities I'm most interested in.

Cons

I honestly don't have any complaints about the software.

Great way to engage employees and celebrate their success!

Blueboard has been a transformational new approach for how we approach employee recognition as a company. Replacing spot bonuses that we couldn't celebrate publically to now celebrating employees publicly for their achievement - as well as the amazing experience they picked to celebrate! I love it -

Pros

The Blueboard portal is extremely user friendly and intuitive for use.

Cons

Overall, the software design is highly operational for me.

Jess

Great Partner with Intentional/Meaningful Product

Pros

Adapted well to the Covid-19 WFH environment and really thoughtful offerings. Great CSM team

Cons

Some elements of the UX were confusing from an administration standpoint.

Alison

Nothing else compares.

I think that this is an amazing business model. What greater way to make our employees feel valued!

Pros

My favorite thing is how friendly the reps are. They are willing to do whatever (within limits) it takes to help you get the best experience!

Cons

My least favorite would be that there are some experieces that Bonusly (or is it our workplace?) will not let us choose. Most of the time they will work with you though.

Ana

Industry: Computer Games

Vungle Review

Very satisfied and always supported by BlueBoard team.

Pros

Easy to use for both admins and celebrants. Great variety of experiences around the world.

Cons

Can't recall any major issues. Would be great to have a BlueBoard App at some point though so I can sen rewards even when I am not next to my laptop.

Jeanette

Industry: Online Media

Employees love it!

Pros

Cons

The method of updating the employee list could be made easier.

Tyler

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Amazing partnership

Blueboard makes it so easy to reward your employees with an experiences that matters to them. We have also gotten such positive feedback from our employees who have won an award. Being a firm with over 25 offices across the nation, it can be hard to find a vendor that will provide rewards that cater to a broad audience. Their customer service is phenomenal. Everyone I have interacted with has been friendly, informative, and responsive.

Pros

Easy set up and appreacite that as the administrator, I only have to worry about sending out the awards. Once they are sent out, Blueboard concierge team handles everything else.

Cons

Wish they would have add-ons that would allow individuals to send recognition.

Stefanie

Look no further for anniversary awards

Outstanding. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our specialist has been nothing short of amazing.

Pros

BlueBoard is hands down the best anniversary award platform. It is super easy to use and each of our contacts have been most helpful and supportive.

Cons

I don't think there is anything I can honestly write here. I did hope for an automated system to take the administration off of our plates but looks like BlueBoard has recently rolled this feature out.

Reasons for choosing Blueboard

I loved the experience piece of it. Employees have a chose on how they want to enjoy their appreciated work.

Schaeffer

Time used: Free Trial

Blueboard makes it incredibly easy to reward employees

My company began mixing up the reward they gave to employees (anniversaries, bonuses, etc.). They experimented with Blueboard to see how employees felt about receiving 'experience' rewards instead of gift cards or cash. It's been incredible. I've experienced 3 new activities (skydiving, aerobatic flying, and glassblowing). Pushing myself out of my comfort zone is always on my to-do list, and Blueboard enables me to do that!

Pros

Easy to browse/search through experiences that I'm interested in

Cons

They're constantly iterating features and UI based on user feedback, so sometimes I'll login and not see an unexpected view. But it's actually made things easier to navigate, so good for them.

Blueboard