• Pros

• "It connected my employees and I during system outages for better, more streamline communication and also on a more personal level allow us to share with 1 another. "

• "Take LinkedIn, mix with Facebook, stir in Instagram, and add your co-workers and company, and you get Bonfyre."

• "The experience is great and it makes connecting and communicating with employees fun and engaging, both at work, and during off work times, which really helps build internal relationships."

• Cons

• "The system does not consistently send notifications for each message even when notifications are set to frequent. We also do not have an audible alert on the website. "

• "Nothing so far! I use daily to connect with teams "

• "No cons to describe as our team did not get to use it as much as we had wished. "

Browse Bonfyre Reviews

Claire from Medtronic

Industry: Medical Devices

Connect quickly and securely

This has been an amazing introduction to our business. We have very good engagement overall. Some people use less than other but those who do see the value.

Pros

Quick and easy to set up and use. Increasing teams engagement

Cons

Nothing so far! I use daily to connect with teams

Reasons for Choosing Bonfyre

Mobile option!

Amanda from MTM

Bonfyre Review

Being able to communicate quickly with the entire contact center has been valuable in our work from home environment. It's also great to have a platform we can share best practices, ask feedback, or even shed light on our personal life with our peers.

Christina from Magnus Health

Great features but a little confusing to use!

I like Bonfyre a lot. It helps me collaborate with my team and stay on track when I'm struggling to get projects done, whether that's because I've run out of ideas or just need a fresh set of eyes on a project.

Pros

The collaborative feel to the system is great. It's literally like a one-stop-shop for communications within the company, whether its communications within an individual team about a specific topic or more broadly within the whole company about the roadmap for product development. It's nice being able to see where my whole team is at in terms of statuses on their projects at any given time, and it's also great that I can collaborate with my team regarding my own projects. As a writer, writer's block happens... unfortunately, but through using Bonfyre, my team can offer suggestions and feedback on projects to help me keep moving forward.

Cons

Because there are so many features, tabs, boards, polls, surveys, message boards... etc etc to look at, you can get a little lost in the system. When you first start using it, you almost need to leave yourself little bread crumbs. Our company offered a quick little 3-5 minute video where one of our sys admins recorded his screen as he created things in the system when we first got Bonfyre so that we could easily see how to use it. It takes some getting used to.

Brandon from Commerce Bank

Great product!!!

Overall I love it! It is a wonderful way to stay in contact with other people within the organization.

Pros

We have many different branches across the country (especially the Midwest) but we don't always get to meet in person. Bonfyre allows us to be able to see each other without leaving our home branches. I have met new people and have been able to see some great things that others have done to make the branch experience just a little bit better.

Cons

I wish that you did not have such a short window to make edits. There was a post that I had made a while back, and someone mentioned later in the day that there was a typo. I had to delete the post and make a new one because it was out of the 3-5 minute window. Normally I would not have been discouraged by that, but it was a contest for the most likes on a post, so we lost some of our likes because of it. :(

Julia from Medtronic

Bonfyre as a social work network

Pros

dynamic, easy to use, with instant, visual feedback and metrics where you can get great results

Cons

at the time of using it, there are no new resources or different interaction formats

Chris from Clark Digital Strategies

Great, easy to use employee communication and engagement tool.

Pros

Cons

It's really more geared towards larger companies, but the free version can work great for smaller groups.

Scott from Magnus Health

It has helped with Communication and camaraderie between remote employees.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the ease of use.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software.

Mawande from Liyema Consulting

Bonfyre is the future of work at Liyema Consulting

Challenges with getting people on board to use the system and data integrity .

Pros

Useability and operational functionality.

Cons

Nothing if i am honest. There was great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in assisting for this.

Reasons for Choosing Bonfyre

Useability and functionality.

Connect your team with Bonfyre!

Pros

Cons

Bonfyre was not captivating to our company, for some reason. We tried to make it work for a long time, but people were not catching on. Maybe our company did not want to share their "work life" with others.

Carly from Magnus Health

Bonfyre Social Media Platform Review

Experiece was good and would be interested to use in the future.

Pros

It was very user friendly, it did not get as much use as we hoped for.

Cons

No cons to describe as our team did not get to use it as much as we had wished.

Kerri from Magnus Health

Great for building culture and sharing information within a company

Great for sharing information and engaging with remote employees

Pros

Our company is spread all over the country and Bonfyre helped us connect with remote employees during company activities, sharing news, etc.

Cons

Getting set up and on boarding all employees was a bit difficult