All Calendly Reviews

Jonathan

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

Paid for itself 1000 times over

Calendly is like having a virtual assistant that costs me pennies per day, but helps me earn significantly more income because it allows me to skip wasting any time playing schedule tag with people. Now that I've realized how amazing it is, the fact that I ever got caught up in playing "schedule tag" with people seems mind boggling. I book everything from client calls, sales calls, podcasting recordings and even just networking conversations with people.

PROS

Calendly is simple, clean, and a MASSIVE time saver. For what a few hours of a VA might cost, Calendly has paid for itself after the first few bookings. It's very easy for the client to use as well, it's not cluttered like some other scheduling software programs are, and having an APP is solid gold. I love being able to get real time notifications of appointments and cancellations and handle all of that from my phone when necessary. The ability to customize availability and create multiple availability calendars for different events is another brilliant asset. I can integrate with PayPal and take payments for appointment bookings, it's simply brilliant.

CONS

Workflows are a useful tool, but still feel a little bit clunky. I like that they are there, but setting them up could be a little bit smoother. mind you, perhaps I'm comparing this to something like Zapier which is an incredible task management software.

Reason for choosing Calendly

Simplicity, ease of use and price. Also, I love that Calendly has an App, and has had one for a long time. It was one of the first booking software programs to offer this.

Reasons for switching to Calendly

Simplicity and ease of use.

Gladys

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Calendly means never having to ask "when are you free?"

I really enjoy using it because I work with a lot of different networks and sometimes just finding time for us to collaborate can be a challenge. Calendly allows us to see each other's availability in real time, schedule accordingly and keeps projects moving. It syncs with your Outlook work accounts, so you can even schedule a meeting with multiple people (i.e. my manager and I with a vendor) and it will review the availability for both of our calendars at once and only offer times we are both free. This has been a game changer.

PROS

I really like the fact that I've eliminated a bunch of phone tag and comparing schedules and flipping through planners to try to find an open meeting time with someone. I like that someone can just choose a time on my calendar and book it.

CONS

I don't like that you can't add multiple people to a shared meeting. I would like to use this more with my team of 5.

Goh

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

The must have apps to organize your virtual appointments

Love it. Make life so much easier in a professional way. Must have for every businesses nowadays if you are taking appointment.

PROS

I like how it completely automates the booking part so I don't have to go back and forth with clients just to nail down an appointment date and time. Also, it is a good filter to find out which prospects are serious about the project and which ones aren't.

CONS

Sometimes because it's too easy to book an appointment via Calendly, people don't show up. So now I didn't integrate it into the website directly. Instead, I send the Calendly link to them manually (after they opt-in with their phone number) so they are aware of all my available time slots and can make a decision accordingly.

Craig

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Effortless Scheduling with Calendly

I highly recommend Calendly to professionals and businesses looking to enhance their productivity and streamline their scheduling processes.

PROS

The user-friendly interface and intuitive design make it incredibly easy to set up my availability and allow others to book time with me.One of the standout features of Calendly is its flexibility. I can customize my availability based on my calendar and preferences. The integration with my existing calendars, such as Outlook, ensures that I never double-book myself. Plus, I love how I can set buffer times between meetings to avoid back-to-back appointments.

CONS

We use Calendly embedded in our website for setting client/prospect appointments and tracking conversions is not straightforward.

Reason for choosing Calendly

Much better interface and integration with WordPress at the time

Tarek

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Calendly, the entrepreneur's first digitization step

I loved how calendly makes it easy for eveyone including those with little or no previous tech experience, to digitize their appointment system and streamline their time management without having to hire an assistant if they can't afford such an expense.

PROS

Calendly is just amazing, starting with a free version that offers all what you need to get your calendar fully online and automated, allowing you to let clients and even friends and family to book time with you based on your linked calendar's availability

CONS

Well, we wanted more for the free version, where only one meeting type is offered. However, it is not limited by number and a big number of my entrepreneur or startup clients are using the free version of Calendly beause they simply don't need more. The need for paid version will come up once the business scales up and requires the accommodation of more functions.

Reason for choosing Calendly

The free option is really amazing and this made us upgrade to Calendly subscription because everything is integrated with calendly and the team is already very happy using it.

Alistair

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Good piece of software

Good support, solid product that does what it says on the tin.

PROS

The allocation of resource based on a scoring system. I needed a calendar solution that would allocate my team ahead of me so I could focus on mgmt tasks rather than customer demos

CONS

It's not cheap and the allocation functionality could be improved for the price to do different things. As a team manager I was hoping the app would let me see all of my teams bookings and diaries in one place

Reasons for switching to Calendly

Auto allocation of resource and ability for one booking link to allocate to an individual based on a score

Nicole

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Great Tool for Insurance Agents

Overall my experience has been great. I can save time, and fill my calendar with ease.

PROS

I love Calendly because it allows me to get appointments scheduled, and collect a ton of date before the meeting. I can set up workflows that direct the clients to other options if they are not ready for an appointment, and create a data sheet for the appointment. It allows me to qualify my clients from the start.

CONS

It can be a little confusing to understand how to use all the features. More tutorials and training would be helpful.

Reason for choosing Calendly

It had the best features for the price.

Reasons for switching to Calendly

I needed something easier to sync with my calendar.

Gary

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Simplifying Appointment Scheduling for Busy Professionals and Teams

PROS

Calendly has revolutionized the way we schedule appointments, eliminating back-and-forth communication and saving us valuable time. The intuitive interface, seamless integration with our calendars, and customizable event types have made scheduling a breeze for both our team and clients. Plus, the automated reminders and follow-ups have significantly reduced no-shows, improving our overall efficiency.

CONS

Calendly's free version has somewhat limited features, consider premium plans for more advanced functionality.

Natasha

Public Relations and Communications, 2-10 employees

Scheduling simplified

PROS

It is so simple to set up Calendly and integrate it with all of your calendars to ensure meetings are booked and don’t conflict with other events.

CONS

I have not had any issues with using Calendly.

Optimizing your calendar with Calendly

Excellent, professionally managed and easy to use UI and simplicity of use

PROS

Ease of use, seamless access to my calendar, saves me time when finding a time to meet with a client

CONS

Less ability to customize for lower tiers of pricing

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great appointment tool

PROS

Easy to get set up and have integrated with Google.

CONS

Honestly, I have no qualms with Calendly. It does what it is supposed to do and does it very well.

Nicole

Retail, 10,000+ employees

Brilliant calendar

PROS

It is a very useful calendar organizer and scheduler of appointments.

CONS

I am satisfied with all the aspects of Calendly.

Kristine Joy

Accounting, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed April 2024

This app is amazing and worth it!

I appreciate this app. It helps me a lot in managing meetings and even family events. I am notified even on my phone.

PROS

You can easily schedule your appointments and it also notifies each of the participants. It will notify you ahead of time so you can be aware of the time. It also has features which you can choose if you're joining the meeting, virtually or not.

CONS

None so far, this app is amazing! It is worth trying.

Corey

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

My Calendly Review - a great tool for simple scheduling!

I enjoyed my time overall while using Calendly, and would recommend others to use it for simple scheduling!

PROS

Ease of use and ability to send to clients on a weekly basis to book personal training sessions!

CONS

Overall it was a great product for the price not a lot to dislike!

10,000+ employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Calendly - Easy to use scheduler

PROS

The simplicity and clean formatting of information when trying to schedule is great.

CONS

Occasionally scheduled time slots will not send verification via email that the appointment was set, causing confusion.

Tess

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

calendly review

PROS

I like how i can schedule different appointments for my clients and also collect payment.

CONS

the monthly subscription fee is high so i find it hard to pay for it.

Dean

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Best in Class appointment setting app

PROS

Super easy to use and schedule all your appointments

CONS

No lifetime deal. Better native integrations with CRM

Reasons for switching to Calendly

Easier to use- best app to schedule all of your appointments

Stefani

Human Resources, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2019

Prepare to get time back!

I was able to get back likely a few hours a day and headaches while working as a recruiter. Now running my own company I am able to send this off to candidates and clients to book in time to speak with me.

PROS

I absolutely love this product and have been using it for over 3 years. I introduced it at my last corporate workplace and switched all recruiters over to using this product instead of calling and booking in candidates for interviews - we simply sent over a link and they plugged time into our calendars! The functionality and emails you can send to the people using your link are also super helpful.

CONS

They introduced a fee to pay, I always have stuck to the free version which has been great for me. I wish you were able to book in multiple time durations and not have it split up, also I wish that you could integrate it with more platforms such as Wordpress.

Reason for choosing Calendly

Boomerang only offers so many free emails to be sent per month, causing you to switch over to the paid Boomerang. I did not find this useful as Calendly allows for it to be free no matter how many emails you're sending just as long as you are using one time frame.

angel