• Pros

• "I like the new beta version, it is easy and user friendly. "

• "It is easy to learn. It is easy to use. It easy to post jobs. It has nice functionality. It is customizable. It is affordable. "

• "Easy to set up and use. Very user friendly and not over-architected."

• Cons

• "Honestly - it's really hard find things we don't like about the software. Support has been great about helping us to work around things we thought we wanted."

• "Search function could be an inch better, it is also an American system and if you are based in Europe localisation is sometime an issue. "

• "Right now is very slow, I don't know the reason but is very slow, I think is because they release a new version and they are testing the tool, but right now is very slow"

Browse CATS Applicant Tracking System Reviews

LeQuay from International Paper

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

June 2014

CATS is a phenomenal tool for Corporate & Agency Recruiters!

Let me start by saying that I have been with CATS for the past few years. My experience has been nothing short of excellent. CATS has far more robust features than the other recruitment systems I've explored and/or used. It can be used to manage candidate flow for existing requisitions or to build strategic candidate pipelines for the needs of the future. CATS is easy to customize the system internally to work within your existing recruitment processes. Most of the other tools I've used has required us to create multiple work around processes forcing and even change our internal processes to meet the requirements of the system. This isn't the case with CATS and it only took us an hour or two to set it up. CATS has made various plug-ins available free of charge to its subscribers. These plug-ins allow you to do everything from edit resumes within the system using a Microsoft Word Plug-in, leverage WordPress, and even send LinkedIn profiles and resumes from job boards directly into the CATS system. You can easily move data from other recruiting systems to CATS. You can either upload large batches of resumes or even upload a CSV document from Excel directly into the system. One of the best features behind CATS is that it is a tool that continues to grow and is always improving. They continue to grow in excellence through the value they place on the feedback from their subscribers. Many of the suggestions recommended by subscribers have been implemented very successfully and relatively quickly. I strongly recommend any organization looking for an extremely robust and customizable recruitment solution to consider CATS. You can even avoid lengthy contracts.

Pros

Robust Features Customizable Saves time by posting to various boards through CATS Very user-friendly Cost effective

Benjamin from CANADEM

Without CATs I'm not sure how we would manage

Excellent, the sales and support staff are always on point. I hate calling tech support in general, but really don't mind with CATs. Always affable and helpful. We have yet to have an issue that wasn't promptly resolved by the CATs tech support.

Pros

Ease of in-house communication and interoperability. Each user can easily see the work of their colleagues which cuts down on a huge amount of unnecessary communication. We can seamlessly take over each other's work when colleagues are on leave or otherwise busy. The application portals are very easy to use and the workflow is intuitive and useful. Honestly, I'm not sure how we could manage with such a lean HQ staff without having CATs.

Cons

The only con I can identify with CATs is their search algorithm. The Boolean search functions can be improved. For example, if I'm looking for an "Education in Emergencies Specialist" within my database and search for this phrase using the Boolean quotation marks I will occasionally get results that identify anyone who has the word "in" somewhere in their resume. Yes, I also get "Education in Emergencies Specialists" but also a lot of people with completely irrelevant CVs. Some of this is mitigated by using the tags, lists, and custom fields but sometimes weird results are populated. Again, this is really the only issue I have with CATs and I'm really nit picking here. I don't find this to be a significant impediment to my work, and the pros heavily outweigh this one con.

Reasons for Choosing CATS Applicant Tracking System

I wasn't involved with that process.

Ryan from Super Go Faster

We've had decent experience with CATS but are currently looking at other options.

Pros

It is less complex than other solutions that are bloated with unnecessary features. The LinkedIn plugins and resume searching is good. Customized workflows is a good idea although they lack flexibility to get at incorporate important data in triggers (like Activity notes associated with a status change).

Cons

It seems like the underlying data model of CATS limits what they can do with their product. Contacts and Candidates are tedious to work with and behavior seems to change randomly (i.e. duplicate logging of emails to a single person, merged profiles overwrite information). The email integration has been unstable and recently realized that it logs emails for users that are cc'd (not the sender) on emails which throws off metrics for our staff. The Slack integration is really limited and almost pointless (i.e. all messages go to same channel, no way to send activity information like notes for a status change). There is no way to associated an active assignment with a candidate (this is all done through candidate pipeline and status changes). There is no way to log activities for multiple contacts/candidates (like a group lunch). Calendar / Event Scheduling is clunky and behavior changes constantly. We used to make events visible to all so it showed up on the Upcoming Events on the dashboard but now they are only visible to the user that created it. There are many other nuances with private vs. public events.

Mikey from NIAH

Great Software for Your Talent Team

I have used a lot of CRM/ATS programs in my recruiting history and this is one of the better ones. I use it all day, everyday and find it pretty easy to maneuver.

Pros

It is user-friendly, the display is great, there is a lot of help built into the software, the search features are strong, sending e-campaigns is easy, customer service gets back to you quickly.

Cons

It doesn't have the power to undo some things like recent merges. It also doesn't always tell you when you add an email or phone number to a profile if that matches up to someone else already in there.

Valonda from Elite Coach

CATS was a Godsend

We appreciate being able to unify our process, helping streamline our process, provide our applicants with a consistent experience, identifying where our good candidates are coming from and unifying our recruiting team and efforts.

Pros

I appreciated the support through the set up process and the responsiveness of the team to our beginning processes. There is so much customization for your workflow and we have appreciated all of the improvements to the system over the time we have used it. (over 6 years)

Reasons for Choosing CATS Applicant Tracking System

Simplicity - ease of set up and experience with the sales and support team

Amber from Naviga Recruiting

Excellent ATS Option

Pros

We went from using the same ATS for over 17 years when we decided to make the change to CATS. It’s modern, sleek, easy to use and customer support is very easy to understand and knowledgeable.

Cons

I do wish there was a platform versus it being web based.

Reasons for Choosing CATS Applicant Tracking System

Cost, functionality and more.

Jeff from Executive Decisions LLC

Long time user

I switched to CATS more than a decade ago when it was a free beta program. It has been a part of my business on an almost daily basis. It's comfortable and hard to imagine switching to something different.

Pros

Great interface, comfortable to use. Becomes familiar quickly. Grown with the software.

Cons

No ability to drag and drop related emails or documents into a a candidate or client record.

Reasons for Choosing CATS Applicant Tracking System

Familiarity and interface. Like the ability to customize workflow

Marc from Sales Team Builders

I love CATS

Pros

It is intuitive and easy to use. It has all the functionality of a large CRM in a great software that is affordable

Cons

Have not found any yet. I would like a couple other calendaring functions but just a minor change would be it.

Erik from CareNational

CATS provides a better than average data warehouse for candidates and contacts

I can't really make an evaluation of this as we haven't used anything else in my time with the company.

Pros

-Fast searching and easy candidate importing -Easy access from phone or computer -Excellent uptime vs. other web-based ATS

Cons

-Disambigulation between candidates and between jobs is laborious -Little support for texting, LinkedIn or other social media messaging -Only allows one email per candidate to be contacted at a time -No internal support for matching candidates based on town without ZIP code with a search for a specific ZIP--there should be an automatic matching of an arbitrary ZIP code withing the named town in a candidate profile when a user puts in a ZIP code radius

Rebecca from Acton Mobile

Candidates Galore

Pros

This system really funneled in the candidates - loved the color functions that show you where your candidates were in the recruiting to hire process.

Cons

Did not like how it scrubbed - we missed a few good candidates because it scrubbed too much from resumes.

CATSone is better than most for less. Email sync issue, and reports are innacurate

CATSone is a great product and we recommend for anyone needing a applicat tracking system. its customizable to an extent. Fields are linked so you can't mess up data. Its good if you use it for CRM. Reports are odd, and email sync feature works 50% of the time. (adding emails to contacts in CATS with matching records)

Pros

Easy interface, great application site wizard , and great job site , built in, , customization of fields with restrictions (so you don't mess it up) . Status, and custom status available. Map custom status's to 'mapped' status. No cloud storage fees for resumes, or files that get attached to applicant / candidate records. API is useful but not without faults. Good custom reports per user. Google drive link, and online MS word linked. Live previews of images. Easy to read reports (there are some faults) Reporting is best thought of as a gauge and not an accurate thing. All around a great system. I recommend it to anyone whom has this need. Easy to use with live chat support per user for how to use it. Great training seminars. Etc. Good for when you hire 1 to 1. 1 hired applicant to 1 location. Email sync feature is great when it works. 50% of the time. It may be related to email host. I dunno. Reports are good. There are many. If you need New Applicants per user.. then you have to manually enter. But still many reports. Great price point. Beats many more expensive systems .. its has faults as your gonna read. But don't let that get you down. It's still worth it.

Cons

Hired applicants are 1 to 1. Hired Applicant can only work in 1 location. It's just not set up for 1 applicant in many locations. Non hired applicants can apply to multiple places, just not work in multiple locations. Its rare you need to hire one person in multiple locations. Via API you could achieve 1 to many locations via API and custom fields. But it's not gonna be easy. NO reports for new applicants per user if you use Live Job Application site. Reports new applicants per user only by manually enter each applicant. Reports can be difficult to understand. There are no white papers on it, and only some customer service reps understand it fully. Email sync feature works maybe 50% of the time. (email sync places copies of your email communication in the contact whom has matching email) Results may vary depending on email provider. Limited API calls per user, per hour. Need more ? They won't sell you more. You have to keep adding users. 500 API calls per hour per user @ $99 per user a month. but at least there are API calls. Really funky though. Be prepared to be confused. but eh , that's API ..

Darlamae from MobileHRnow LLC

CATS - AS AN HRIS SYSTEM...it's not just for recruiting anymore

I have multiple clients and can easily adapt CATS to meet their kooky HR and workforce planning and job posting, ATS needs. It allows me to uniquely tailor my client's portals and documentation and electronic communication needs form job posting to off boarding. No other software program out there does what CATS does...I know I've tried them all including Bamboo HR, Zenefits, HR Direct Apps to name three that don't compare to CATS.

Pros

All the cool customization that I control to meet both me and my clients HR and full cycle recruitment needs. Tech support is awesome and always there to help answer questions and problem solve.

Cons

Perhaps the ability to include I9 and W4 electronic onboarding so I can stop using DocuSign.

Reasons for Choosing CATS Applicant Tracking System

I have been using CATS exclusively since 2007 when I needed an ATS system and CATS has made incredible technology advancements over the years that has grown with me and my mobile HR and payroll practice. Thank YOU..CATS development team!

Overall pretty good. Customer service is outstanding. However, some features are not intuitive.

I work at a recruiting firm and we all use CATS daily for our recruiting database. It is the most comprehensive and flexible software that we have found so far (though needs more flexibility in some areas). The flexibility in tagging and sorting candidates and being able to assign tasks to other recruiters has been great. The star feature, status's, adjustable application fields and archiving are fantastic features. We use this product daily and have been very pleased with it for the most part.

Pros

Customer service. Extensive database of information and flexibility in most aspects of the product to adapt to your needs.

Cons

Some settings are hidden and it's not intuitive about where certain features are. I don't like that there's not a way to preview the cover page in a job pipeline (like there is for a resume), you can't email multiple people to ask for reviews on multiple candidates (which would be helpful for us as we serve nonprofits and Boards with multiple people are often making the decisions).

Mark from Resource 1

CATS - Best ATS in the Market

CATS has allowed our team to be more productive. Its continued improvements along with stellar customer support make this product on a different level than competitors. We have seen a dramatic increase in recruiter productivity resulting in increased client placements.

Pros

Easy of use, functionality ability to be a part of upcoming improvement discussions

Cons

Nothing at this time comes to mind. We love the product and the results.

September 2016

Ann from International Search Consultants

September 2016

EXCELLENT customer service, they answer on the first ring!!

LOVE CATS, terrific applicant tracking system and EXCELLENT client support. We have invested in systems over the years but not being especially savvy with technical issues, have always run into roadblocks by not being able to utilize all the options and with limited customer support could never figure out how to implement half of what was offered...this is happily not the case with CATS.

Pros

LOVE the ease of use...even for someone like me who is not naturally adept at navigating my way through different systems, we have found that CATS is extremely user friendly, and on the occasions when we do need help, calling into their live US based customer support hotline and having nice, friendly people always eager and endlessly patient to help makes using CATS a no-brainer.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any negatives...we have tried out multiple ATS and CATS is at the top of the list in terms of ease of use and customer support.

Solid Recruiting Software for Recruiters

Comprehensive CRM database for a recruiting firm. Couldn't live without it.

Pros

Customized Pipeline management. The database gives you multiple ways of viewing your pipeline. Combined with calendar integration, they make it easy to stay on top of your list of things to do. Loading in candidate resumes to a mailbox makes it easy to update the database. The capture tool makes it easy to load LinkedIn resumes to the database. The jobs integration to your website is easy to set up. Customer service has been great and the Price is very affordable. It's browser based and works on any platform.

Cons

I don't have have real complaints. They use a voting system to prioritize updates. Sometimes there are a few minor features that I would like to be implemented. But they are adding new features all of the time.

Jeannine from Nenni and Associates

Works very well for I need

Customer service is very personable and friendly – they have the rare gift of actually WANTING to be helpful.

Pros

It is customizable, versatile. I like being able to sort on the various categories. Every day I learn something new that the program can do / different ways I can sort the data.

Cons

I do not have any at this time. Upon further investigation, the issues that I thought I had actually stemmed from my own need to become more familiar with the program.

Response from CATS Software

Replied January 2018

Thank you, Jeannine, for taking the time to write a review of CATS! We think we may already have a solution for the issues you mentioned. A member of our support team will be reaching out to help!

Derek from Skilled Nursing Exchange

Excellent product and support

I have been very please with the value of CATS.

Pros

The customization ability to create my workflow the way I want it. And the fast customer service responses.

Cons

I would like to be able to have more email functionality within the application: forward a message, ability to CC people on emails.

Reasons for Choosing CATS Applicant Tracking System

Best value and customization.

Alexis from TAG

CATS has been such a help so far!

We have been using CATS since May 2019 and so far I love it! We are a smaller - midsize company and I had been looking for an ATS that would help to make my recruiting process smoother. As the only recruiter here, I needed something to help streamline my process, hold all the candidates information, generate reports and make it easy to know what steps I am in during the process. So far it's everything we have been looking for!

Pros

The SMS Feature Easy job posting Quick Customer service Quickly able to look at the candidates profile Website to host your jobs, makes applying for the candidate easier

Cons

The learning curve, but that comes with any software.

Reasons for Choosing CATS Applicant Tracking System

Overall it was due to CATS having every option I was looking for.

Bill from HIRE-IQ.net

Industry: Medical Devices

From a Life Science Recruiter

Pros

CATs does a great job posting jobs to various job boards and makes it easy to customize forms and tracking of both candidates and clients.

Cons

They have issues when posting certain jobs that should only be posted on our company page and always seem to go out to all of the other job boards even when you get assistance from the CATs help desk - they need to correct this issues it has been an ongoing problem for at least a year or more.

Tom from CareNational

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

CATS is extremely user friendly, and customization is a breeze

It is easy to use, easy to train new hires, and continually improves itself with little time-savers

Pros

user friendly, customization, search any field, schedule workflow triggers, constantly improving itself

Cons

Reporting should be more functional/customizable, and that would make the Dashboard useful - I do not use this feature now because of that. (Why can I still not run a report that shows me EVERY candidate I EVER submitted - that is crazy for an ATS!)

MAURICIO from 24-7 Intouch

Nice tool as a Database

With the previous version it was an amazing experience, right now the only issue that I have is the tool is very slow response.

Pros

CATS is a very useful tool to keep all the information of customers, candidates, and with the new version is very easy to find the information.

LeQuay from Marsh Talent Consulting

June 2014

CATS is an excellent recruiting solution for both Corporate and Agency Recruiters

Erik from CareNational

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Better than average product, best in class customer service

Better than other ATS I have used. Since this is a recruiting and staffing tool, making it as simple as possible is a best practice since we need quick access to notes for reference more than any other functionality. It provides this quickly and efficiently.

Pros

-Responsive customer service -Idiot-proofed functionality -Mobile experience has 90%+ of the full functionality

Cons

-Latest upgrade to Nala was clumsy and left some very obvious bugs in for release

Michelle from Newfound Associates

We have been using CATS since 2011 and have noticed many great updates through the years.

Pros

It is user friendly and it is easy to find information. I like the boolean search features as well as being able to search by a particular field.

Cons

The system needs to be more customizable. There have been times when I have asked how to do something and have been told that it can't be done. For example, the reports section is unusable for my needs and I have to manually go in and create reports.

Cats is very user friendly!

It is our main CRM system.

Pros

Very easy to adapt the database to fit exactly what you need. Free job postings are the best I have seen. Love that I can download profiles directly from Linkedin Recruiter to the database.

Cons

Really tiny wish list: I wish they had an app for the smartphone. Wish you could use the chrome extension to download information to the database from any website.

Tom from MicroSystems Automation Group

Fits like a glove

The product is easy to use, cost effective and works for small to mid sized staffing or consulting firms.

Pros

Common sense layout - intuitive dashboards - easy to build pipelines. Bulk parsing is excellent as is the email integration.

Cons

Reporting is not at the level I need for my reporting requirements. Some basic reports are not easy (if at all) to create.

Drew from Chainalytics

Great for Smaller Companies

Pros

This system is super easy to use and doesn't require a lot of training. Very simple easy to use process flow.

Cons

My only real issue with this system is the lack of reporting. As we got larger, we needed more metrics and reporting capabilities.

Renee from Secure Innovations

Best candidate tracking software I've ever used!

Amazing.

Pros

I love the update, the interface, ease of access, export ability, user management and integration with email and other apps.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like! The one time I had an issue, the help desk team had it fixed within an hour.

Danny from EnergeiaWorks

Overall a great experience utilizing CATS to get work done!

Pros

I love that the technical support of very responsive and open to new ideas in order to continuously improve the system.

Cons

The least thing I like is that it's not fully integrated on a smart phone. That makes working on a mobile impossible.

May 2012

Phoebe from CANADEM

May 2012

CATS has been a fantastic resource for our organization!

Overall, I would recommend this product to organizations looking to automate tasks and improve efficiency, but it works best as a compliment to other systems.

Pros

CATS has enabled our organization to streamline many of our processes and thus run more efficiently. Automating many of the tasks that we used to do repetitively has allowed for quicker response times. As well, the "add calendar entry" feature is fantastic and helps us to stay on top of all upcoming tasks.

Cons

The fact that each candidate can only have one profile makes it difficult for us when we engage the same candidate multiple times. It would be really useful to have multiple pages within the single candidate profile. The lack of this feature makes it difficult for us to keep track of all of our placements, which means that we have to use a different system to maintain our historical knowledge. Ideally, we would have one system that could do all of these functions. As well, the fact that is a web-based program is both a pro and a con - the con being that there is always the possibility that the internet will go down and we will lose access to our files. Having a complementary software program for our computers would be incredibly useful.

Katherine from Newton Talent

Extraordinary support!

We recommend it to our clients often. It helps us enable them to stay compliant and organized.

Pros

I'm not a technician, and having the resources of the CATS team be able to talk me through solutions to some of our challenges has been a tremendous plus!

Cons

The analytics could be made more pliable so that you could bring more info into an excel spreadsheet. Other than that, I can't think of anything.

Justin from Ballard Employee Talent Search, LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Everchanging platform with endless capabilities

Pros

staff is continually upgrading integrations; database is totally customizable - can search anything - great for a number of users, and autojob posting is great.

Cons

Needs better identification and merging of duplicate contacts. Hard to cleanup - also, needs better Nurture auto-email functions. Text integration would make this a slam dunk product as well.

Katie from Quadrint, Inc.

Pros

Boolean Search in the system. This is so helpful when you want to find candidates that you have already sourced.

Cons

Sometimes the reporting is difficult to find, especially the AAP one.

Universally good for companies big & small

Pros

The amount of customization when it comes to records and process flow. I've used this tool working for big companies as well as small and the ability to adjust the tool as needed makes it good for companies of all sizes.

Cons

Perhaps the only thing I would update is the UI - its a little dated but the functionality more than makes up for it.

Whitney from COMSO, Inc.

Has everything we need

Pros

I think the ability to have candidate correspondence link directly from my Outlook email to update their profiles in the notes section is probably one of the most beneficial features of this system. I love that I do not have to do anything manually!

Cons

I think what I like least about this system is the search/sort feature. When I do a search through all of the candidates through the system, I am able to sort by clearance level, for instance, but I can't then also sort by date updated. It doesn't seem I can have both sort features at the same time. If there is, I missed it!

marjan from Quadrint

Cats Review

We use it as an applicant tracking software. We keep track of applicants from the initial sourcing to the hiring stage and beyond if needed.

Pros

I like the new beta version, it is easy and user friendly.

Cons

I don't like that you can't search through all of the applicants using a keyword.

Reasons for Choosing CATS Applicant Tracking System

Unsure, it was chosen before my time.

Barb from WOW 1 DAY PAINTING

Great system for posting jobs, sourcing candidates & improved candidate experience

I've used CATS in a couple of companies I've been in. I've also used other ATS/Candidate Management Systems. CATS is great for our businesses because we have multiple locations that each manage their own hiring. Many have on-going hiring needs for 4-5 different key positions.

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Very user friendly and not over-architected.

Cons

I wish things like submitting candidates to a hiring manager could be done in a bulk way vs. one at a time.

Reasons for Choosing CATS Applicant Tracking System

Yes. CATS was the selected over others

Paul from Standard Mortgage Services

excellent crm platform for the Value

Love the system

Pros

easy to use and customize I like the most some capabilities of adding the candidates to the system and be able to send email and schedule meeting with several users

Cons

I would like to add text feature to it as well as schedule updates by email , not only on the calensdar

April 2016

Susan from CAPITOL SALES RECRUITING

1.5

2.5

April 2016

CATS Review

Pros

The search works well and able to track all conversations that happen through email in or outside the solution Good with user defined fields. They were a really good, cheap solution 3 years ago but just didn't keep up with what was happening in industry.

Cons

1) very klunky to use, last major upgrade was 2 years ago and no plans for upgrade anytime soon 2) no major upgrades or releases in ovder 2 years, no plans to come out with a new release or upgrade 3) the dashboard is weak and their reports are weak, have to use excel spreadsheet behind catsone 4) customer support is poor; it could be there is a lack of training but a call/email to custome support is just a waste of time - don't bother, 6) definitely not worth the price anymore - Cura and PCRecruiter do much more functionality for much less 7) CATSOne doesn't keep up with social media integrations

May 2014

Travis from STRIVE Preparatory Schools

May 2014

Excellent and cost effective for mid-sized organizations

We switched from applicant stack to CATS in 2012 and have never looked back. The clean UI alone was a drastic improvement. Since 2012 we have grown our recruitment department from one F/T employee to 4. CATS allows multiple users to have accounts, which makes collaborating on candidates easy. The system does email integration which is extremely useful in tracking/documenting candidate communication (because sometimes it does not happen through the system). We have customized the system with ease which has allowed for complete workflow and task automation. With the click of a button we can notify candidates of next steps, change their job order, change their interview status, and notify other parties in our organization- this is all with one click. The system allows for the generation of countless workflows, custom email templates for individual or mass emailing, and the mass importing of multiple resume files for prospective candidates. While we wish CATS had an onboarding feature, we have successfully used the system in the past to collect employee documents who are out of state and begin that HR process. CATS has been a life saver. The system offers a lot for a very low cost. Our initial set up including fees was below $500 and our monthly fee per user on the system is $69. It is a great value.

danielle from Employu

CATS APPLICANT TRACKING

Pros

I like the features that help me keep track of candidates that have applied before. Some have applied years ago , before I was with the company so it helps alot.

Cons

I don't like the newest changes that we had no choice about. I prefer the previous version.

Denise from Flash Technology

CATS

Very affordable, especially for smaller companies.

Pros

Cons

Not much help during the transition of data. You have to figure everything out on your own. Support doesn't really help you figure stuff out. Support points you to where you can go to read the answer as if you hadn't already tried that.

Miguel from Social Tec Hunting

Good experience.

Is my daily tool. Great!

Pros

User friendly. Very good applicant tracking. Control Panel very helpful. I can see CATS calendar integrated with microsoft outlook. Great understanding with linkedin.

Cons

Sometimes a little bit difficult customize some settings. I would like to inform in one shot all the applicants that are not in consideration about the end of the vacancy and it´s not possible. it would be very useful.

Caren from Clientmind Recruiting

Great Applicant Tracking Program

Pros

I have used CATS since before they started to charge for their product. I find it easy to use and the support excellent. As a recruiter, I want to be able to find candidates easily and have resumes parsed into the system effortlessly.

Cons

I would like to have some small additional add ons like being able to add additional colors to the work flow process.. I also would like to be able to send resumes to my clients for review.

Carla from Belatrix SF

Easy to Use but definitely things to fix still

Pros

It has a simple step by step use, quick start and easy to load everytime - Anyone with internet/Social media user knowledge can get it in no time

Cons

Big issues with different files formats to view without having to download it - Search bar is not the best, it can be definitely better. Search results for candidates or jobs is definitely as accurate as it could/should be

Eliana from Belatrix

A problem with the new inteface

Ingeneral is good , about functionality . The new interface is not user experience

Pros

De ease use, Cats has a lot of functionalities is good for recruitment

Cons

The system creates two or three times a profile

Yelitza from independiente

I like it, it is much less complex than other similar software.

Pros

It is very convenient to work in this application, because it is very easy, with a very good interface and a simple programming that allows me to save time when calling my clients, I recommend it for its simplicity.

Cons

I think it could improve the messaging part, since it only uses emails, it would be excellent to include social networks.

Steven from Talentsourcer

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Data Migration is made nearly imposible

Data transfer once you would like to switch to another provider is made imposible. The CSV file they provide is not sufficient.

Pros

Pricing is low which is attractive. depning on how you are funded, this might be the (only) reason for taking on this ATS.

Cons

We have used it for the first couple of years, but once we required smarter solutions around workflow management and candidate experience, it was very limited. Worst side of ths ATS is that they do not provide an SQL data dump. The SCV dump they provide is scattered across multiple files , some being corrupt. They were not willing to solve this via a SQL dump. (which they can easily do)

Dario from DARE Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Extremely expensive, complicated & not user friendly

I tried CATS while looking for a solution to our "recruit-a-friend" problem. We wanted to implement something that could help our "affiliates/referrals" and simplify the entire process, seamlessly. But CATS, compared to their competitors it's way harder to use, much less user friendly and extremely expensive. On the other hand, CATS is loaded with features such as: a career portal, a meeting schedule and the integration with your calendar, so your appointments automatically shows up without the hustle of manually taking it all the time. If money is not your problem, definitely go for it.

Pros

Detailed applicant tracking system with a good amount of multi-usage.

Cons

Extremely expensive, clearly not worth it.