• Pros

• "It's very easy for admins (like myself), team members, and external customers to use. The email integration and automatic update notifications is extremely powerful and useful. "

• "First, and foremost, the embedded customer service feature is fantastic. I also appreciate the ability to customize welcome message (HTML capable), and email templates."

• "Large pool of testers. Simple user interface. Easy to manage to different groups of testers. Great reporting options."

• Cons

• "The fact that it has very limited design that you cannot customize as much as you need. The mobile UX is just not good enough."

• "Unable to merge different Beta projects seamlessly. Support for only one language per project. "

• "I'd like to see minor bugs and UX issues addressed more frequently than they are. It'd be nice to have more comprehensive documentation as well."

Browse Centercode Reviews

T Ryan from bluebeam, inc

Product Review

Overall I am very happy with Centercode and would recommend them to any customer research group looking to conduct Alpha, Beta, or Field testing.

Pros

Centercode is an excellent tool that helps Bluebeam organize test participants and run multiple simultaneous customer validation projects. Being able to use data science to turn the "voice of the customer" into actionable business intelligence has made our products better and helped foster a sense of cooperation and trust between Bluebeam and our Customers.

Cons

The administrative interface takes a while to get used to. I was a DBA for several years so the "data model" and filtering make sense to me, but for some of our design and product users the ability to review feedback has been a struggle.

Reasons for Choosing Centercode

I was not involved in this decision as I was not a stake holder at that time.

Reasons for Switching to Centercode

there was no way to report an analyze the data. centercode makes communication, agreement management, and build distribution very easy.

Kathy from Trimble Inc

Single Platform to Manage Alpha/Beta Programs

I think the positives definitely outweigh the negatives - so glad to have a single platform where I can manage, collect, and review alpha and beta feedback. Not sure how I lived without it!

Pros

Centercode is a fantastic solution for any org wanting to run an efficient alpha or beta program - it allows you to manage the entire end-to-end process in one platform. Onboarding users is a breeze - the platform allows for surfacing of appropriate NDA's, the builds that you want the users to access, and all of the tasks that you want your users to tackle. We leverage the forums to encourage feedback and discussion from our testers, and to promote discussion between testers. Their online guides + educational materials available online a superb and super helpful.

Cons

The overhead of setting up a project is not always intuitive - you sometimes end up digging through the various Project Tools to determine where things need to be setup. The way Centercode has determined you should gather feedback is okay 90% of the time - on the odd occasion that you need to run an alpha with a little less overhead for gathering feedback, it can be a little rigid.

Reasons for Switching to Centercode

We used a combination of Gainsight, Slack, and Google Sheets to manage our alpha and beta releases previously. Not ideal having to use multiple tools - a single platform very much simplifies the process.

Joy from GE Lighting, A Savant Company

Every Company Should Implement Customer Validation Testing

One stop shop for all my beta tests. Great platform that gets better over time. Customer support is outstanding. I've never had a poor experience using the platform for going on 2+ years.

Pros

That I can be creative and create the exact test space needed dependent on the products / app I am testing and structure the surveys and feedback based on my teams deliverables (goals).

Cons

Just minor things like having to replace survey links test over test (annoying when I am running multiple tests). My team also has to separate iOS and Android as individual test spaces, it'd be nice to be able to hold everything in the same test space but shield iOS vs. Android testers.

Tillmann from Ableton

Industry: Music

Music technology is a long-term experience

Centercode is an one-stop-solution for private beta testing. There are great things about it and things that could be improved. At any time the Centercode Team will be there for you, to train or explain to you how things work. So overall it's a pretty good experience.

Pros

Centercode helps with getting long-term feedback from a dedicated community of (private) beta participants. It's an all encompassing tool supporting our needs for: - hosting and communicating with our UR & QA communities - collecting unsolicited feedback (forums, suggestions) - collecting focused, solicited feedback (surveys, emails)

Cons

Workflows are abstract and usually there is one, abstract way to setting something up. The IA is mostly centered around artefacts not workflows, which doesn't help. If you don't use or set up workflows all the time, you need to constantly relearn a lot. This can lead to fewer users (internal users, like designers or developers) engaging with the software. The whole user experience definitely leads to a bias in external user participation, only technically inclined people will participate actively on this platform.

Reasons for Switching to Centercode

This was a while ago. IIRC it had to do with the limitations with distributing beta releases.

Le' Darien from Intuit

A great product with even greater support

When I first began using Centercode, I had not built a relationship with their support and relied solely on the suggested methods of the people in my role before me. At that time, I was not a fan of Centercode and felt the platform was cumbersome; however, once I reached out to Centercode I learned that many of the things I was taught internally were not the right way of doing things and the support TRULY retrained me into how to work with the product. Once I removed my learned bad habits, it changed everything and I am in love with this tool and what it can do. Using this product correctly (which is a loose term, because once you know what it can do, there are so many ways you can use it) has saved me time and my company money and has improved customer engagement in testing.

Pros

The greatest feature of the platform is the customization and custom automation. If you put in the work to seek what can be done, you will find plenty of ways to automate or simplify so many things. The support is very helpful in getting you on the right path, as well.

Cons

My only real complaint about the platform is the process of implementing complex filters. At the time of this writing, creating a complex filter requires cycling through filtering, implementing the filter, then filtering again, etc. In speaking with Centercode, they are already in works of improving this process to be more streamlined and I am confident that will improve this.

Reasons for Choosing Centercode

Many of the other products I researched had abandoned testing for desktop products and focus solely on the cloud. If you are in a business that works with both, those tools only meet half the need. Centercode provides a vast array of tools and features and allows us to still test with locally installed products.

Alex from Trimble Transportation

Indispensable Tool for Beta Programs

Centercode helps my team and I keep up with increasing demands for customer insights and pre-release feedback. It's a productivity multiplier, allowing one experienced user to accomplish about 4X as much as they'd be able to do without it. While the price is on the higher end for what you get, their support is fantastic and the program-building advice and guidance you get from their customer success team is an often under-appreciated value add.

Pros

Breadth of features is truly impressive. There's so much that Centercode can do that sometimes it's almost overwhelming. If you can dream it, there's a good chance Centercode can do it - it just might take some creativity in working around limitations.

Cons

The new user experience from a project admin standpoint is tough. There's so much to learn. I usually dedicate at least a week to just Centercode training when I onboard a new team member, and even then, there are so many small details that you don't really figure out until you've already made a mistake.

David from Poly

Best Beta Management software out there!

Very good! Totally professional from their sales teams to their support group, I have never had a bad experience with Centercode. They are always willing to help.

Pros

Performs very well, never an outage in over 10 years of use that affected us. Very configurable for both customer facing parts as well as for beta manager set ups. One stop shop for all things beta. integrates nicely with JIRA and our SSO systems for internal programs as well. Support is top notch and quick to resolve any self inflicted issues we cause.

Cons

Some customers (users) sometimes complain about the UI being difficult to navigate but once we show them the first time, they get it. We do typically have to engage CC tech support to assist with our migrations and set up of our integrations, a wizard to help with this might be helpful.

Deepika from VMware

Feeback on Centercode Platform

It has been nice. The staff has been supportive and they take feedback constructively

Pros

Ease of making reports in the project, access levels can be controlled, JIRA, Aha integration

Cons

1. Does not let you create feedback reports for projects at a community level 2. Formatting tools are not sufficient and user friendly and requires you to check JSON coding in order to format text (For email purpose, creating documents for license agreement etc). I would have appreciated if there were simple formatting tools like word 3. Portrait mode is not there for reports

Easy to use, powerful tool for gathering Voice of Customer and BETA feedback

Pros

Cons

In some of the more powerful administrative functions the UI/UX is confusing, or lacking in clarity. Specifically, in the customer onboarding there are some non-intuitive functions that need to be updated. But once you know how they work, they are easy to do.

River from Autodesk

Involve customers for new product experience in centercode

Pros

We could create the group of customers to manage them in various sub forums, and easily to setup the surveys and report after customer responses. It also provides the rich filter functionalities to get the info we want.

Cons

Now community App is really convenient and popular, and we highly wish to have the connection between community APP and centercode forums. It will be better ease of use, and easily get customer engaged.

Simeon from Charter Communications

Centercode increased my value to the organization

Centercode has increased the value my department brings to the organization: -Resolving user experience issues -Resolving technical issues with planned maintenance updates, reducing customer impact -Help manage large enterprise testing programs with up to 5K employee testers -Experiment with new products and services to identify marketing and improvement opportunities -Employees reported over 1K unique issues over the past 6 Months -Easy to establish bi-directional communications with testers -Easy to automate communications and messaging to keep testers engaged and informed

Pros

Centercode makes it very easy to establish two-way communication, post notices and follow-ups, with participants. Speed is essential to triage critical impacting issues. Centercode makes it easy to manage the feedback loop and track individual communications in a central repository. The use of automated messaging increases participant engagement. Automate messaging helps to reduce PM communication workload to notify participants/internal members of critical fix/updates on reported issues and to communicate important information.

Cons

I dislike lease the user data import form. The more complex our projects become, the greater the need to append different types of data to participant project profile for faster triage. The import process is cumbersome, and does not work well with large amounts of data. It does not provide sufficient error messaging to alert user of specific issues with imported data.

Reasons for Choosing Centercode

This is the only product of it's kind as far as I can tell. It is very modular and allows testing programs to scale rapidly.

Chris from Autodesk, inc

My #1 Software Product

We've used Centercode for over 10 years now for pre-release validation of the majority of our software products; it enables us to quickly identify design/implementation/quality issues & ensure that they are addressed prior to release. We always release with confidence. More importantly it has been a vital mechanism for us to establish some extremely critical business relationships with our customers. Without Centercode our ability to engage with our customers would be severely limited. I consider it to be mission critical for us. Our relationship with Centercode has been mutually beneficial; we enjoy a very close relationship & this results in our enhancement & support requests being resolved in a very timely manner. The whole ethos of this company & their resulting products & services cannot be understated; this starts with the CEO & runs throughout the company. A real pleasure to partner with them.

Pros

Centercode is infinitely configurable especially with the most recent integration capabilities. It's always the first software product I go to when challenged with a new way to engage with our customers. Invariably when others can't find the answers/info they need from "their" systems I can use the Centercode capabilities to achieve the desired results.

Cons

Quite a steep learning curve for new users.

Reasons for Switching to Centercode

Cost of maintaining our own tool. Centercode provided all of the requirements we needed

Ryan from Consumer Electronics Division

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great product, great people, great company!

Cetnercode's platform has allowed us to become more efficient and consistent in how we evaluate our products prior to market launch. They have provided top notch support and are always happy to have a conversation or extend their knowledge to their user base on best practices or alternate ways of accomplishing a goal Great product, great people, great company.

Pros

The platform offered by Centercode is extremely adaptable to various business needs related to product validation. They take a lot of guess work out of the tests we run by providing general templates and industry knowledge. The platform itself allows for customization and has supported all of our needs over the years Their support team is top notch and the rest of their employees are excellent to interact with. Truly a top notch product and company

Cons

It is so powerful that sometimes a user can get lost or not understand the repercussions of an action they take. I suppose this is a good problem but can take a while to on-board a new employee and get them up to speed on the intricacies and capabilities of the platform

Reasons for Choosing Centercode

We explored other options for our business needs. After an exhaustive search we found no other software provider in this space checked off as many boxes as Centercode.

Holger from Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG

Our main working platform, overall quite satisfied

As already mentioned above, the platform delivers us everything, we usually need. And they are going on enhancing it with new features and improvements quite often. Because of the wide selection of features and functionalities, it was not that easy to use at the beginning, but we got a good training then. If there is something wrong (a bug or if I do not understand something), the Centercode team is very quick, professional and nice.

Pros

Mighty tool: User management, communication, surveys, feedback management, release distribution, providing activation keys etc. We usually can do everything for our tests in the Centercode platform. The support is very fast and the people working there are professional and nice. Also, customizable. We were able to whitelable it quite good (custom CSS, custom string sets, banners, colors, ...).

Cons

Sometimes, we struggle with bugs. But those are mostly fixed very fast and the support provides good workarounds.

Reasons for Choosing Centercode

As far as I can remember, no other option delivered a comparable package of support, expertise and features. The decision was very easy.

Reasons for Switching to Centercode

We needed more features quite more often as our devs had ressources to apply them. Also, we did not have the expertise how a platform like this should look like.

Stephen from Corel Corporation

Centercode review

We have a centralized place for interacting with our customers, the tool helps create a focal point for this interaction. Due to the flexibility of the tool, we can integrate other components we need to complete our workflow like Jira, file attachments, links to surveys, etc. I use some of the advanced features, when I have time to figure them out (i.e. tasks), so that is also great. Also Centercode provides excellent, responsive support to any questions we have.

Pros

Great forums, work on many devices (computers, tablets, etc) Love the integration with Jira, helps get items in our backlog Love the ability to host files, attachments Love the 'tasks' feature for users (though I wish it was simpler) also love the reports feature (though I wish it was simpler) I love the ability to get data on our participants

Cons

Forum usage, admin, etc. is quite straight forward; however, ease of use for all the extra features is very, very low. Even creating tasks involves many steps that are not always clear. I would like to use CC to generate surveys but again, it is too complex so I use Survey Monkey instead. Also I wish reports were much simpler and faster to generate because the data within them is so valuable.

Dean from Waze

Best all-in-one solution for Beta but poor UX (especially mobile) and lacks many basic features

Overall we enjoy CC and the community loves it, but we believe that a better mobile experience along with easier rich text boxes and faster load would increase our volume by at least 20% (just a wild assumption but we hear this feedback a lot from users we meet f2f). I think that it's essential that users get the option to really custom their homepage (like a Wix/Google Site experience) and that the opportunities menus are clearer. After 2 years of using CC I have no idea how to use it properly as everything is slow and complex. It has to be thoroughly looked into from the user perspective. Yes, there are useful help articles, but the UI itself has to be clearer. We spend hours just trying thing out before we really understand what changes we made.

Pros

I like the fact that it has everything in one place. You can scroll from a forum to a bug all in one place

Reasons for Choosing Centercode

We started with CC so no movement. But, the main reason we stay with CC is the fact that we have forums AND bugs in one place. Despite its many flaws and general slowness, our top priority is to have our community in one place.

Brandon from Vivint

Excellent Customer Validation Solution

We have seen a huge increase in the amount of customer feedback received during our alpha, beta, and pilot phases. This has led to a large reduction in negative experiences downstream after product launch. We've been able to save money, improve overall NPS scores on particular products, and take our offerings to the next level. This is all because we were able to catch issues earlier on in the development cycle, thanks to Centercode making it easy to interact with our customers.

Pros

I loved the overall feature set that Centercode came with, even at the lower subscription tiers. There are countless ways to customize the software, and that lends itself heavily to the overall positive impact that I had using the software. Not only that, the customer service is TOP NOTCH. I have never had a poor interaction with Centercode's support team. They are, hands down, one of the best that I've interacted with. They sincerely care about their customers and their success.

Cons

The learning curve can be somewhat high, but I think that's more a result of how one implements the software in their organization, rather than Centercode being hard to learn. That being said, to get the full value of Centercode, it did take me a while to get the hang of it.

John from NETSCOUT

Great product with extensive features and incredible customer support!

Centercode is a great product. We were initially in search of a platform that would allow us to distribute BETA product software builds to external program participants. The search lead us to Centercode which provided the basic functionality we needed plus so much more. Fast forward almost seven years later and we are using Centercode to completely manage our Product Validation Program including BETA release distribution, tester management, feedback collection, bug tracking and reporting.

Pros

- BETA release management including attachments and download tracking - Feedback forms with customizable fields - Communication options with email templates - User (tester) segregation via groups ("Teams") - Data export options including reports and email ("External Destinations") - Site configuration with custom branding ("Visual Themes") - First class, top-notch, incredible customer support team!

Cons

Customer support is typically only available during US West Coast (GMT-7) business hours

Toni from Avira

Swiss Army Knife for Customer Validation

The Centercode platform allows us to test prereleased builds with enthusiastic users in a very structured way. The people behind Centercode ensure to share their best practices in every possible way which is very helpful to everyone who is new but also for more senior platform users.

Pros

The Centercode Platform offers a lot of tools and possibilities to create a comprehensive Customer Validation Test environment. But it's not only the platform but also the Team behind it who is very passioned about their field of work and their help to make sure you have success with the tool.

Cons

This platform is not particularly a community platform which is a little bit frustrating but also understandable. If you are looking to setup a community only using Centercode it's going to be a lot more effort when it comes to messaging. Furthermore the usability especially for onboarding new users and administrators to manage the platform could be improved.

Development resources

Gene from Bose Corporation

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great tool for managing your customer validation tests

Support from CC has always been prompt and efficient. If you need additional help such as creating reports that you just don't have time to do, you can purchase service credits to get that work done. Their management is always listening to customers to see how they can improve.

Pros

The tool allows you to manage your testers, their tasks and survey results all in one tool. Everything from getting the testers to complete their profile to recruiting them to specific tests if very simple.

Cons

Scoring our testers has been a challenge and understanding how much a tester is participating is something that we have had to manage with PowerBi.

Conor from Alarm.com, Inc.

Essential for any validation professional

Centercode solves the problem of validating features at scale. Without a validation platform, validating a single feature is a full-time job. With Centercode, I can run several projects simultaneously and easily track my team's management of individual projects. Any questions or concerns I have with Centercode are addressed promptly; they're a pleasure to work with.

Pros

It's a comprehensive feature validation solution. I can do almost anything within the scope of validation using Centercode and what I can't do is usually easy to work around. It allows me and my team to manage validation projects at scale.

James from TME

CenterCode Review

Excellent people to work with. Always prompt, courteous, and professional to deal with.

Pros

Excellent collaboration tool with our beta customers. Tool is the back bone at how we interact and collect data from our beta customer testers

Cons

The reporting module really needs some help. It is almost unusable as it is impossible to manipulate / customize look and feel of charts and tables into usable / publishable reports. The tool needs the ability to export report data into customized PowerPoint template. Because of the reporting limitations, I typically export the data out into CSV files and then manipulate it in Excel as work around. This creates extra work on my part as I have to hand build weekly beta reports in PowerPoint using the Excel charts and tables. I see this as the biggest limitation with the tool. If Centercode can improve this then the tool would get 5 / 5 stars easily.

Julia from BlackBerry, LTD

Centercode SaaS Platform

Centercode is used for our Enterprise Software betas - I've been very pleased with the ability to provide a 24x7 support platform for our beta testers to find information, access code and request assistance. I'm also able to report on feedback items to ensure timely responses.

Pros

The flexibility, data capture and reporting

Cons

Would like more included APIs to easily integrate with other systems

Reasons for Choosing Centercode

We found the Centercode platform to be of high quality with many years in the beta business, met most features we were looking for and was cost effective

Marc from Henry ScheinOne

Extremely valuable software

It is very easy for our support team to contact the customers and report back on the issues they reported.

Pros

This software is an extremely valuable program for running a Customer Validation Program. It make recruiting easy and provides a great method for users to report any issues they may encounter. It is easy to respond back to them with our findings and solutions. Centercode support is extremely friendly and helpful anytime we have questions for them.

Cons

It can be a little cumbersome to setup initially.

Miguel from August Home Inc

Make Field Trials easier by using Centercode

I have been involved with the field trials (alpha/beta tests) for my company for almost three years now and Centercode has made things really easy. The process to create a project and enroll testers is very streamlined and a smooth experience for testers. Seeing the amount of participation helps us make informed decisions about our upcoming products.

Mike from LenelS2

Is it worth the cost of investment?

Whenever we need support they are there to help us, but often times try to 'upsell' our current plan. We don't use much of what it can do, why should i upgrade?

Pros

I like that it is a self-service portal for our Alpha and Pilot customers. They can download files/instructions as well as have links to provide software to download. The tasks are a great use of the tool.

Cons

Too complex to setup. We want an 'out of the box' solution and don't want to have to create templates or views or select from certain data sources. Running a report to check to see who completed tasks and what feedback they have left is not very intuitive. While the solution is very robust and we are learning that it is more than what we need.

Reasons for Choosing Centercode

The decision to use centercode was recommended to us close to five years ago and we haven't evaluated other platforms.

Mark from Signify

Centercode for Beta testing

Centercode is embedded in our organization. It has become the standard for Alpha and Beta testing projects. The efficiency of Centercode is fantastic. Once people experienced it, they recognize the efficiency and great tools and options and love to make use of it.

Pros

I’m capable to guide a large tester community (>2500 tester) in multiple test projects.

Cons

Setting up new projects from scratch, defining all authorities of testers. That’s a lot of work with many hidden settings-menus.

Reasons for Choosing Centercode

It is a complete Beta test solution.

Keith from Avid

Industry: Broadcast Media

Centercode does a great job

Overall our experiences with Centercode have been exceptional

Pros

The ability to create macros to perform smaller functions is always very helpful..

Cons

While it's simple on the surface, it can be quite complicated the deeper to dig into it. Which can be good, but in order to get anything working as you'd like it, there always feels like there is a larger overhead of 'programming' it to do what you want.

Reasons for Switching to Centercode

Previous software no longer available.

Ken from Trimble Transportation

Centercode is invaluable!

Pros

My favorite part of the tool is the sheer amount of functionality that is available. In my projects, there is a lot of feedback that I need to keep track of. Centercode allows me to keep track of this feedback and also communicate in organized fashion with my users.

Cons

There is a large learning curve to this tool so it takes a bit to figure out all of the functionality and how it is useful.

Jenna from Bose Corporation

One-Stop Shop for Customer Validation

Centercode allows us to not only have a place to "house" and communicate with all of our testers, but a place for these testers to see tasks, submit bugs/suggestions, complete surveys, and contact us. Additionally, the reporting tool is a great way to get info to stakeholders.

Pros

- All testers in one place - Many features (email, surveys, reporting) - 1-20+ projects - Customer support

Cons

Many features = lots to set up/pay attention to (but a template helps!)

Mario from DAZN

CenterCode Review

CenterCode support is amazing, keep up the great support.

Pros

It's a sandbox design. You could play around all day and design projects completely different from a previous project you just ran. There are an insane amount of features and add-ons that you could include in projects, sometimes a bit overwhelming but if you learn it well enough it could provide very useful to overall business strategy.

Cons

It's a sandbox design...While its great to have so many options, would like to see something a bit more "structured" with more ability for consistency. I know the company is working hard on a new build that will help with this so looking forward to working with that and seeing the results.

Good software but coud be great

Good experience but it can be a challenge as a UK user due to the time difference for support. Also the lack of an app, it's really needed now to allow trialists the ability to quickly feedback via their devices. Overall though it does what you need just sometimes takes longer than you'd think it'd take

Pros

Has the basic features that allow you to effectively manage a trial

Cons

Lack of intuitive features and a more user friendly CX

Dolores from TiVo

Customer Database Content

Overall, I like this tool, but like any tool we still feel it needs to modify some of features that we use daily

Pros

I like the way I can use filters to pull specific information based on the questionnaire we provide testers

Cons

Not all features are intuitive. Meeting with the teams who use this tool daily will bring an improved prospective as to what could be improved.

Jacquelynn from Molekule

Centercode leads charge in Customer Validation software

Centercode is a one-stop-shop tool for all things testing. No matter the business needs, I've been able to use this software to collect data and present that data in a meaningful way with their reporting tools.

Pros

- Multifunctional - Participant friendly - Always improving and adapting

Cons

- Tough learning curve (to new admin users)

Patrick from Cogeco Connexion

Centercode

Overall, Centercode has allowed our organization to make informed, data-driven decisions about new product and service offerings.

Pros

Centercode has allowed my organization to facilitate multiple field trials at the same time, providing a consistent interface and methodology across each trial and phase. Ability to copy and reuse reporting and other templates greatly decreases the required Admin work.

Cons

Centercode can have a steep learning curve at the beginning - multiple methods to perform an action, however usually one proper method that is not always self-evident.

Mikael from Cogeco

Usefull, Easy and saving time

Very nice experience, support is A1 , very quick .

Pros

Very easy to use, we save a lot of time when creating Survey and reporting

Cons

tool is in english only, we can't have a bi-lingual version

Reasons for Choosing Centercode

We used that tool with a partner and we start using it in company to manage our own field trial. We didn't found any all in one product in the market like what Center code propose.

Rachel from Owlet

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Dense tool that requires training to utilize well; good for forums but not great surveys and reports

Overall, I am glad we are using Centercode but I think they have room to improve in making the tool more user friendly.

Pros

I like that it keeps our 200+ monthly Beta users organized for us in one place (before, we had to manually track who was in our Beta in Google Sheets. It makes it really easy to communicate with our users all at once and automatically give them ongoing surveys. I also like the forum elements like praise, ideas, and problems where users can add things and upvote others. This helps me with prioritization as a product manager.

Cons

The survey report tool is so clunky and takes a long time to create a report with all the right filters etc. I have to re-add all the filters for every single chart or graph in my report, so the whole process just takes forever. It is a dense tool with lots of options and features so if you haven't gone through the training, the UX is not intutive.

Ashar from Amazon/Ring

Centercode Review

Overall experience is pretty good. The reporting feature is great.

Pros

The tool is very robust and can do a lot.

Cons

Sometimes too complicated and there are serious feature enhancements that need to be added ASAP to improve the UX.

Nisone from T-Mobile

Great platform

Pros

Very easy to setup centralized project portals to communicate with and gather feedback from users.

Cons

Some things were very time consuming. For example, having user automation to score participants is great, but takes up too much time to do for each project. We also couldn't pull data on a user's overall performance, but by each individual project.

Steve from TiVo

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Comprehensive suite of features covering the entire spectrum of Customer Field Trials

Pros

The software provides a robust set of features for Customer Field Trial management and reporting. Customer support is the best in the business- they are always available and know my implementation better than I do!

Cons

The are certain features that have enough complexity built in to require a deeper learning curve than what I desire.

Melissa from Henry Schein One

Easy to get good customer service

It is a great tool for offices to give feedback on BETA quickly

Pros

When you have a question the team is always easy to get a hold of and implement changes quickly

Cons

Navigating is not intuitive, you have to fumble through and find things and then once you learn it it still can be tricky to navigate

Tyler from Symantec

Centercode Review

• Track beta customer enrollment • Facilitate communication with beta customers • Systematically collect and respond to beta feedback • Reporting and visibility of beta feedback • Deliver customer specific test builds • Deliver beta documentation and help guides

Pros

Cons

Often confusing how to customize roles, permissions, or visibility of certain features. This can also be a strength, but it isn't always intuitive how to configure without thorough review of documentation or reaching out to the

Greta tool for Beta Testing

Apart from the initial headwinds, it has been pretty good in obtaining the quality feedback

Pros

The flexibility of the tool that lets me customize the beta project in a specific way that I want it to. Has a comprehensive list of all the features that I can think of are required for beta testing

Cons

Some features are complicated to understand

A software for complex communications

After 3 months you get used to it and all features are really great and helpful.

Pros

easy to define criteria and the perfect tool for communication with lots of people/

Cons

It is not very straight forward and hard to find out all features. You need to be trained in each single/simple steps. Otherwise, you can not find easily what you need.

Ted from Dish

centercode in my work environment

Pros

Small learning curve and easy to modify to my specific needs.

Cons

in my position Centercode does everything I need it to do so I have no issues to report'

Manoj from Verizon

Amazing Team - Well integrated platform

Excellent Team to work with, b ig community to capture your feedback.

Pros

Ease of integration with the enterprise databases, bug management system and how to categorize those issues so that user don't see duplicates.

Cons

Few survey drafting features need improvement. Those are corner cases and everyone may not need those.

Willie from JUUL Labs, Inc.

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Highly customizable platform with wonderful support team

Pros

Centercode is a robust platform that my team is able to use to run a variety of customer validation projects. The Centercode support team is a highly responsive team of professionals that provide great value as thought partners as you tailor the platform to meet your unique needs.

Cons

While Centercode has a ton of features, the user interface isn't always the most intuitive. I often find myself forgetting where to find certain items, as they're not located where I would expect them to be. As a child of the internet age and very tech-savvy individual, I don't usually have this problem with other software.

Mazen from Trimble

A complex yet simplifying tool (with even more potential)

Pros

The ease of use from a user's perspective

Cons

The missing abilities I expected from the tool

Dan from Ericsson

Great tool for testing new products; great customer validation expertise

We are using Centercode for Alpha and Beta testing a new product. The team is very experienced and responsive. The platform is a tool. It does take a lot of expertise to use the tools at maximum potential. Overall the team and product have met our needs and we will be using them with other testing programs.

Pros

Intuitive interface; lots of ways to slice and dice information; good to facilitate discussions within communities; easy to offer feedback; good report generation

Cons

would be nice to have template reports; easier way to sort and prioritize ranked topics; would like multi-language support (Spanish, French, Japanese)

Mick from Native Instruments

Industry: Music

Centercode has been a great help

Beta testing with wide groups of external people

Pros

Lots of customization possibilities that are possible

Cons

Onboarding new colleagues can be clunky, as some things are not as straight forward as expected