• Pros

• "The system is super easy to use and the support team are a great way to get the most out of the system! "

• "It is easy to use and offers a lot of functionality. The user guides are easy to follow when setting up Cezanne HR. It is a stable system and doesn't crash and it is easy to navigate and use."

• "Easy to use, excellent customer support, good reporting system, mobile app and meets our organizations needs."

• Cons

• "- The initial work can be quite a big job and some time does need to be dedicated to getting to grips with the system but after this is done the system is very efficient and effective "

• "The App did not have the functionality that I would have liked or expected. I would have thought that given how much is covered in the software more would be available in the app."

• "Not all the setup are correctly configurated. I spent a lot of time understanding where I need to go to find what I'm looking for. Logout is too quick. Not all the elements are useful."

Browse Cezanne HR Reviews

September 2016

Michelle from Volt (Europe)

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

An All Round Helping Hand - Excellent HR Software Solution

Our HR department was a very paper heavy function and we needed something to bring us up to date as quickly, easily and cheaply as possible. We tested a number of options and many of them seemed to have close to everything we needed but when it came to costs, we were always faced with a 'but'. A 'You can have this, but if you want that, it will cost you extra' scenario. The version the sales person had demonstrated to us was always the most expensive option and would cost a great deal more than we have been lead to initially believe. We felt many of the sales people we met with from those companies, had a habit of talking 'at' us. An approach which did not sit well. By chance, we stumbled upon Cezanne at a HR exhibition. The representatives on the day were incredibly friendly, helpful, approachable and the information they provided was very clear and we left them having arranged for a demo of their product. We were impressed with how they 'conversed' about their product and did try the hard sell. We were impressed with the ease of navigation, the fact it was cloud based and therefore always accessible. Things looked even more promising when the figures came back in terms of the cost - the same as had been explained to us when we had spoken to them at the exhibition. No hidden extras! From the very first contact with Cezanne, they were always there to help and always went the extra mile. They uploaded our core data, and after a very worthwhile day of training at their head office in London, we were good to go. We started with around 120 employees when we first integrated Cezanne, and that number has now more than doubled. The performance of Cezanne has remained effective and efficient with no visible signs of slowing down in performance. We have also uploaded the hard copy contents of over half our employee files and still, there has been no drop in performance. We do not operate within just the UK, but rather several offices throughout Europe and Asia, and Cezanne has been able to adapt to the different legalities of each country. Since bringing Cezanne on-board, we have been able to hand over much of the employee administration, to the employees themselves - change of addresses, contact numbers, absence management. We've also streamlined our performance management function to a completely paperless process. It has allowed us to hand over much of the day to day running of employee matters, to the Line Managers. It has negated the need populate multiple reports each month for our directors and senior management, as the data is available to them at the push of a button. We were able to tailor reports to individual managers and assign it to them personally. A very big help in itself as it has freed up a great deal of time for the HR department, allowing us to concentrate on other projects that there simply wasn't time to address before. Cezanne is very much a company that encourages customer feedback. They are keenly interested in ideas and suggestions and actively do what they can to meet the requests and suggestions wherever possible. The customer service and support is absolutely first-class. Issues (and user errors as is often my case) are addressed and resolved extremely promptly. Cezanne HR is definitely a software and a company that I would recommend.

Pros

Software is very straightforward to use with a great user friendly interface. Encourages a greater involvement on the part of the employee and the manager Some of the best customer service I have experienced. The team at Cezanne work with their customers to continually develop and improve the software. They really do listen to the voice of the customer. Has the ability to streamline many HR functions. Has everything - is an all-in-one solution

Cons

Were I to recommend one area of improvement, it would be the interactions available with some of the data on screen. For example, the ability to filter information on screen so that I can control the order in which I'm viewing it, rather than exporting it to an Excel spreadsheet. However, is is a very minor cosmetic point and as a whole I think the product offers huge benefits.

fiona from Green Park

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Customer Service is OUTSTANDING

the experience I have had from your support team has truly amazing and something I have not experienced anywhere else - they are to be commended. Nothing is too much trouble & they always check that they issue is resolved before closing off a ticket. They really do care about their customers, rare & delight to find. Customer Service gets 20 out of 10!

Pros

I am not writing about the software I am writing about the customer service, I have used Cezanne for years to authorise holiday & look people up but recently been tasked with having to be the MAIN contact for everything & I am struggling. But your support team go above & beyond and never leave my side until I have fully resolved my issue ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is outstanding, patient, friendly and goes above & beyond - as do they all, like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] etc)

Cons

not intuitive -hence I need the support of your amazing team

Response from Cezanne HR

Replied January 2020

Thank you so much Fiona. Great to know our UK support team are doing a great job.

An adequate HR website that suffers from many minor issues

Cezanne has by and large improved the HR experience here, however a large part of this is due to how poor it was before Cezanne. This is a great idea, with good ideas, that sadly falls short of the mark when considering user function.

Pros

This software makes it easy to contact my company regarding sickness/annual leave/working from home/etc and provides a nice tracker to show exactly how many days I have taken, and, regarding annual leave, how many I have left. The Dashboard is useful for showing a brief overview of everything I have on there, such as unfinished tasks which is a useful reminder. From a management position it is useful as it allows the review of all employee's absences from one location and provides historical evidence of this. Reports on Starters/Leavers are available via email

Cons

Many small issues with the software and the support team. The absence forms are unwieldy and could be greatly improved. One of the greatest improvements that could be made would be the removal of the redundant "OK" button on the absence request form as it literally serves no purpose. The Save button saves it, the Submit Request button submits it, the OK button tricks users into thinking something has been done. The Website itself is somewhat slow to load certain forms however this is manageable. The Home button is simply the Cezanne logo - inexperienced users might struggle to find this. When arranging leave, whether sickness or annual, I need to confirm that my co-workers can cover my shift, Cezanne does not appear to offer any means of CC'ing a co-worker in to the request which would be extremely useful. As a member of IT I require reports regarding Starters and Leavers from Cezanne - these are provided, however expire after a single opening of the link. I appreciate this is for security purposes, however a password protected document would achieve the same aim without totally wiping the data, often requiring re-sending of the email. On certain users in the office Cezanne simply does not work on Internet Explorer and though the support team was contacted several times no fix was ever found. I simply had to install Chrome on each users computer to get it working, however this is suboptimal as IE is the company standard as Chrome cannot be limited so easily.

Response from Cezanne HR

Replied January 2019

We agree with you that the OK button on the absence form is confusing. It is going to be removed shortly (and some other improvements made to this area). However, ii sounds as if a number of the issues you mention ¿ such as the logo, reports and team calendars - could be down to the way that your system is set up. If you could let me have your contact information, I can ask someone from our services team to get in touch to set up a call with you and your HR admin. They¿d also be keen to understand the issues you mention with IE as we work hard to make sure the Cezanne HR runs well in all of the modern browsers. We are also working on a more significant refresh of the user interface and would be keen to get some feedback from you. If you are happy to participate in our client research, please let me know.

Logan from Preqin

An easy to use tool, but lots of hidden features and seems quite manual

Pros

Cezanne HR is really easy to use, with access to most HR necessities. All of our companies information and personal information is listed in one place for ease of access. I've never had trouble accessing Cezanne HR and the look and feel of the tool is simple, clean and easy on the eye which makes the user experience good.

Cons

This tool can be quite clunky with its additional features and sometimes the servers can respond quite slowly resulting in periods of time where the site just hangs and leaves you confused whether the request had been submitted or not. The process of getting things onto Cezanne HR feels quite manual.

Alexis from Quantexa

Cezanne Review

Pros

The diversity of application. Regular updates

Cons

Some customisation in UI (colours) might be difficult to use for some users.

More Flexibility

Jill from A.A. Thornton & Co.

Industry: Law Practice

Cezanne review

The whole experience has been really good - the team are always helpful if we have any queries etc., and the system is really good and easy to use. Starting out with the performance module and so far so good and it’s a lot easier to use than our old, paper system.

Pros

It’s so easy to use for both HR/People staff and our users

Cons

Don’t really have any cons compared to the system we came from

Reasons for Choosing Cezanne HR

Overall it was hands down the better product for a firm of our size, and the price was great

Tayisha from The Health Foundation

Happy user

Excellent

Pros

Letter merging Notifications Pdr Form hub Reporting function Back end of the system Process flows Importing and exporting of data Zen desk and overall support

Cons

Understanding the range of the system and all that it can do is a challenge. I don't feel that I am utilising the system to it's full capabilities.

Gintare from PHMR

1st year product and customer support review

It has been absolutely fantastic! There hasn’t been a single case when I was not able to receive a solution to my questions. I am also grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for offering the best solutions to fit our case(s) as I am not always aware of them myself, so thank you very much!

Pros

A single package with different functionalities (e.g. absence, onboarding, performance management) in one place. Customisable and automated with an option for setting notifications.

Cons

The setting up, as I felt and still feel I am not always able to do it by myself, despite of the available guidance online.

Reasons for Choosing Cezanne HR

It fitted our needs and was very competitively priced. And still is.

Vicky from Kentec electronics ltd

Happy user

Cezanne is an extremely helpful tool which assist me in my every day HR tasks

Pros

Easy to use There are a lot of options Help me in my every day tasks

Cons

Sometimes I am quite confused with the multiple options

Abby from More2

A fantastic HR tool

A really fantastic support team who are always a delight to work with and will always go above and beyond to help their clients.

Pros

The constant development of the software and how Cezanne really try to cater to its customers

Cons

Initially it can seem a bit overwhelming and complex to use, but the training that’s available is fantastic

Yaz from Finch Insurance Brokers

Cezanne Review

I would recommend Cezanne to anyone who is looking for a robust system with great customer service and support throughout.

Pros

- Customer service is excellent, very fast and detailed responses and there is always someone willing to have a call and talk you through the system. This is definitely the best thing about Cezanne. - Central system for all elements of HR and the reports are easy to run and very useful for reporting on processes, sickness and payroll purposes. - The system links with our payroll provider so they are able to upload all of our employee payslips, P60's etc which is very time effective for us. - Once the initial work is put in to get the system up and running the system is very user friendly and efficient. Information is easily accessible and reports can all be printed or downloaded to excel. - Great for keeping track of the employee life cycle - new starter info, appraisals, sickness and absence recording, remuneration etc - Easy to use for employees and this is available remotely - they can sign in from home and get the app etc - The company are always looking for ways to improve and regularly update the system with suggestions from its users which is brilliant

Cons

CezanneHR, why it's a good thing for us all...

Pros

Having been apart of the team in my business to introduce CezanneHR, coming from nothing at all, we were pleasantly surprised how accommodating the Cezanne support staff were to assisting us on boarding. At times our hand was held, especially through some complex "approval" workflows scenarios but it all got there in the end. We very much like that there is an iOS app, being all Apple users. The app is updated fairly frequently and is responsive even on some older models like the iPhone 5s.

Cons

I feel CezanneHR could benefits from a 'face lift' of sorts. It seams its been stuck with the same user interface for some time now, and although the web and iOS app are mirrors in looks and feels, it almost certainly has an outdated charm about it when comparing to competitiors.

Response from Cezanne HR

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much for posting a review of Cezanne HR. We¿re currently working on a refresh of the user interface and would love to get some feedback from you. If you are happy to participate in our client research, please get in touch with the support team.

Alexandrina from Livit

Great HR data management software !

Honestly, the best HR data management tool I have worked with so far !

Pros

- Outstanding customer support. - Smooth onboarding process. Our POC from Cezanne was amazing and extremely supportive and helpful throughout the entire process of onboarding. - The system can service any type of business (regardless of how complex is your company organigram, compensation system etc. ) - You can transit the entire vacation and absence tracking process to Cezanne, hence no need to use yet another tool. - The system is very overarching and it encompasses all the possible HR data a company can or should manage. - It is GDPR compliant and in general, it has very high standards when it comes to data security and protection.

Cons

The system is quite complex and complicated at times, hence it will take a bit of more time to get the hang of it (for instance the onboarding process seemed a bit longer as compared with the other onboardings we had for other tools).

Sharon from ByrneLooby

Comprehensive HR System with excellent customer support

The Cezanne system was implemented earlier this year, its working really well for our organisation, we finally have an interactive on-boarding process, also a central location for all personal information to be stored which is quite important with GDPR. At the recent annual conference the developers mentioned that there will be a new feature to programme the system to delete areas of employee profiles after they leave which again is very important from a GDPR perspective. The customer service has been second to none from Wanessa, Declan and the rest of the support team. Its still a work in progress as we are continually populating other areas of the system, however the information and reports we can extract from Cezanne has been fantastic. I am excited to see the new features of the system in 2019!

Pros

Meeting our organisation needs, excellent support from CSR throughout the implementation phase, cost effective HR system.

Cons

There are alot of different sections/modules to the system which can be difficult to get used to initially, however with Cezannes customer support and frequent use its easier to navigate around the system. The reporting is very good, however some improvements can be made to integrate more elements of the system into reports (i.e all compensation information)

Esme

Cezanne On Demand Review

We have recently switched to using Cezanne On Demand as our HR software. Our main reason for using the software was to incorporate all our HR documents and procedures in one place and allowing our employees to access the system. Cezanne on demand has many useful features to make HR easier to manage. I have found that being having all the features in one place saves a lot of time. The software is completely flexible and you can customise for your company so you get the most out of it. For example, you can tailor the appraisal forms to incorporate any existing forms you have and adjust the rating scales to suit your needs. The layout is clear and smooth with many customisable dashboards allowing quick links to your most used functions. One feature which particularly impressed me was the workspace tab. When comparing software Cezanne was the only product that offered a service like this. Having a place for our employees to discuss and link pages, documents and knowledge is a really useful tool. I don’t have much experience with HR software and found setting the system up relatively simple. There’s lots of support provided; a getting started document and lots of videos on the Cezanne HR website. When you initially sign up you are given a free guided online tour that takes you through the set up and allowed you to get a real understanding for the software. Also there is a feature called Zen Desk, which provides help, updates and other functions. Overall I am extremely happy with the software and services Cezanne has provided me with. Customer service is excellent and they are always willing to consider feedback and ideas to make improvements. Cezanne on Demand provides us with the necessary tools to help us optimise our HR function.

Pros

Easy to use, good value for money, lots of features, open to ideas from customers, Workspace tool and you can customize it to work around your individual company needs.

Cons

It would be useful to have a 'go back' arrow. It does require time to set up and customise to you company requirements.

Kathrine from Labster

Easy and professional HR use

Pros

Cezanne offers a really professional solution for keeping track of various employee information - several important details are easy to keep track of and the in-depth search options allows for easy data mining of everything. On top of that, the service and assistance from Cezanne is amazing - I always get the needed support in a really helpful, timely, and understandable manner. It truly makes my day every single time!

Cons

Getting to know Cezanne can be tricky. There's a lot of options and back-end building that can seem challenging before really getting to know the system. However, once you've worked in Cezanne for a little while is all makes perfect sense :)

July 2016

Eileen from Winning Pitch

July 2016

Happy overall

Overall my experience has been really good. As I get to know the system better, I realise just how good it is and all the things I didn't even know it could do. It continues to positively surprise me.

Pros

I like that Cezanne HR constantly striving to improve and make the system the best it can be. They take customer feedback seriously and listen to suggestions from people using the system on a daily basis.

Cons

It's great that there's always someone at the end of an email and there's never any problem arranging a 'go to meeting' with the most helpful staff, however I'd like to just be able to pick up the phone and speak to someone sometimes, especially for those times when I just had a very quick question.

Kate from Inivata

Straightforward Interface and Fantastic Customer Service

Cezanne is a great software and has already vastly improved processes which were previously being done by hand. Other software packages may have more complex functionality is but Cezanne is being constantly improved and updated and their development plan looks fantastic. The development team take suggestions based on client experiences and you really get the sense Cezanne is growing with its clients. Customer service is absolutely fantastic - helpful, efficient and the team really go above and beyond to answer queries quickly. They were also very supportive during set up and implementation which as a result was a very smooth transition. So far staff are really happy with the simple lay out of the user interface and the ease of notifications.

Pros

Customer service Simple user interface Value for money Ease of implementation Smooth process flows Excellent reporting functions Useful analytics tool with automatic graphing

Cons

Could deal better with consultant/contractors vs perm staff No onboarding module yet

Deborah from Blue Latitude Health

Very good system

Cezanne has really transformed and improved the way we manage our employee data. The transition from manual tracking to Cezanne has been smooth thanks to their excellent customer service. The platform is working really well for our business and I would recommend it to businesses with similar challenges.

Pros

Very good to manage employee data Easy to navigate Different types of reports and analytics User friendly Excellent customer service Data protection and security

Cons

Password rule too complicated and can be limiting Some rules/processes in the system could be more straight forward Should be tailored so there are 2 categories of people: permanent employees and contractors/freelancers which will allow for better tracking and management

Colin from Redeem

Good for HR but not for users

Pros

It allows a comprehensive system for HR management and other staff management services needed within business.

Cons

The system can run very slowly resulting in basic tasks taking longer than normal to complete. Not a user friendly interface unless robust training provided.

Response from Sue

Replied January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Cezanne HR. We are obviously very concerned to read that you’ve experienced performance problems with the system. We constantly monitor and regularly increase the system’s resources to ensure that response times are fast. Did you experience a temporary problem that is now resolved? If not, please let me know as we’d be keen to work with you to investigate why you are experiencing what appears to be uncharacteristic response times. Also, we are currently working on a refresh of the user interface. Would you be happy to participate in our client research? If so, please let us know.

Sam, HR Consultant

Cezanne HR Great for Small Businesses

I was searching for an HR system that would fit the needs of a growing business of c90 employees. There was no current HR system in use so this meant I had a lot of flexibility in what I could consider as a solution. I began looking at all the systems I had used in other companies, however, I soon established that the providers of such systems were only really interested in big costly solutions for big, global companies which were really payroll systems with some fairly limited HR functions bolted on to make them appear like an HR system. The other alternatives aimed at micro companies seemed to be based on old standalone technology, although they had good HR functionality and were cheap. I wanted the online functionality and systems integration offered by the high priced systems but at a reasonable cost. I also needed a system that needed minimal in-house expertise. Cezanne HR seemed to be the only SAAS solution out there to meet our company needs and at a reasonable cost. I think the pricing model of pay-per-employee per month is good value and it has most of the HR functionality I am looking for and new elements are being added all the time. I think it provides good value for money for our size of business, so I would recommend using it. The appraisal elements are especially good. Cezanne HR offers a lot of bang for you buck!

Pros

Cons

Batch uploading existing data in to Cezanne can take a couple of attempts.

Lauren from European Insurance Services Limited

Great Customer Service, great value for money and easy to use

I would highly recommend this system.

Pros

I have used a number of HR Information Systems in the past and this is by far the best in terms of capability, cost and customer service support. The pages load quickly and data can be exported easily. It does everything I would need it to do and if I'm ever unsure if it's possible I contact my dedicated advisor , who is always more than happy and quick to respond.

Cons

The initial navigation as a HR user was a little tricky for me at the start, but there are many HR guides available and customer support at hand to assist. I now wouldn't want to go back to any other HRIS.

Dionne from Optyma

Love, Love, Love Cezanne HR

I was searching for an HR system that would fit the needs of a small growing company of around 65 employees. There was no current HR system in place and everything was spreadsheet driven. I looked at HR database I had used in past, but I soon established that these wouldn't suit our company. Cezanne has made life so much easier, It's made us work much more efficiently as well enabling Managers to respond to staff inquiries much more quickly, instead of being reliant on spreadsheets, which they are now definitely a thing of the past! Cezanne dashboard is easy to use, I love the absence facilities as well as the training. The pushed monthly reports are great and enable training to easily organized. The performance data can be used for monthly management meetings. There is so much you can use this for, I like to think of it as a Company database rather than just HR, with the added bonus its in the cloud meaning you access it from anywhere. The customer care has been exceptional, from the initial demo to actually going live. I've worked mainly with one of the customer service representatives, who has been fantastic, she is knowledgeable, quick to respond and nothing seems like it is too much trouble for her. Thanks for all your help and support.

Response from Cezanne HR

Replied December 2016

Hi Dionne Thank you so much for your review of Cezanne HR. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. From all of the team at Cezanne HR.

Harold from MOGUS

Industry: Oil & Energy

Easy to use and great customer support.

Overall an excellent HR program.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes not very intuitive when trying to change/modify certain parameters (administrative level).

Shazia from Ergomed PLC

Upload bulk data through the excel sheet was very easy. Navigation though the system was easy.

Pros

Customer support is excellent, team is friendly, professional, efficient and helpful. Cezanne is good HR data management tool, easy to run different types of reports and export data.

Cons

We are tied to certain process flows and can't deviate of this. This has been a little restrictive when we have required more flexibility for performance roll out. With absence management most issues have been fine. It takes time to become familiar with the system. Cezanne doesn't provide instruction manual as a handout so it is difficult for most users.

September 2015

Eugenia from Neomobile SPA

September 2015

Fair price, fair product

Pros

The customer support, always nice and helpful also out of normal office time! The possibility to propose improvements to the product that are truly taken into consideration and sometimes implemented. The best was to be able to be a BETA tester of the new not released version providing ideas and user experience.

Cons

compared to the extreme needs my company had, it was sometimes too rigid. The fact that is totally in cloud means that when you are offline (e.g. on a plane) you cannot work on it. analytics on the tool should be more customizable

Rudi from Industria Sistemi Elettronici per Telecomunicazioni srl

September 2016

Great jobs here colleagues !

CezanneHR helps us in the daily personnel management of the company to which I belong. With an initial training you can get in the way of CezanneHR in no time. The portal is made up of many features that, month after month, have been integrated and improved, also in function of what each customer may want. The forum and the guides are useful in pursuing its objective.

Pros

Cost, Availability and Use

Cons

Had to wait a long time for the required functionality.

Anna from Portas Global Ltd

What our business needed

We recently purchased Cezanne as a solution to managing our HR in a simplified and compliant manner. To date it has proved to be what we wanted it to be. Our employees can access their personal records and request changes in a very straight forward way. There is no training required for the employee as it is very menu driven. Our allocated Support Consultant was extremely helpful and supportive throughout the role out process and continues to be very helpful and efficient in answering questions as they arise. We would recommend this software to any organisation looking to simplify their HR process whilst being GDPR compliant.

Pros

Great back end support through-out role out and on an ongoing basis. Ease of use for the employee. GDPR compliance.

Cons

Considerable amount of training / time required for system administrator to understand how Cezanne works best to optimise its potential for your organisation. This is however worth it, so you can get best from the system.

Sarah from e-volveHR

Flexible, modular HRIS system, ideal for start-ups and SME's

The CezanneHR training is excellent and the support we received from team, was second to none. I've worked with a number of HRIS systems in my role and this is amongst the best from a flexibility and modular approach.

Pros

The flexibility of the system is excellent, it enables companies to simplify processes, enable transparency of views and access or line reporting requirements in a world of normally complex HRIS restrictions. The system administration is straightforward once you've learnt to navigate it and it enables ease of use and changes.

Cons

As with everything the system doesn't allow complete flexibility due to hierarchies within it, but I know the team are working hard to enable this for flat, non structured organisations. The support team are excellent, but can be difficult to reach and talk to in person, whilst the service Helpdesk is good, nothing beats a call.

Helena from Jamie Oliver

Cezanne Review

New Employee onboarding module should help solve a lot of paperwork

Pros

Customer service has been good through the support system

Cons

Quite Hard to make employee changes at times

Hayley from Cambridge Healthcare Research

CHR Review

Our initial training session was not overly productive however we were introduced to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been a breath of fresh air She is responsive, helpful and extremely knowledgable. Nothing is too much for her.

Pros

Onboarding portal and recruitment integration

Cons

Some of the terminology is not clear as it is based on American terms

Lizzie from More2

Cezanne has been great for our business!

It’s been great - big impact on our business!

Pros

Cons

We would like our suggestions or feedback to be actioned quicker - though appreciate there’s a lot coming through!

Jon from Aztec Events Services Ltd

Pros

Functionality and support available from Cezanne staff

Cons

Hand over process and changing forms etc...

Martyn from Awen Cultural Trust

Industry: Philanthropy

A powerful tool for HR

Over all as a general user and now as an HR Professional, I'd say that Cezanne is a good product for our organisation and I'd recommend it.

Pros

As someone new to HR I've found Cezanne a really powerful tool with lots of features and great customer support.

Cons

I've given "Ease of Use" four stars simply because, as a new HR professional, it can be quite tricky to find your way around. That said, the customer support is really good and they've been able to answer all my queries and give in-depth help.

Sharon from PRMA Consulting Ltd

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Easy to use, flexible and fantastic support

Pros

It's a common sense platform, does what I need it to and the support team are fantastic. I have been very pleased with Cezanne since we started using it.

Cons

Some areas are restrictive, but the team are great at taking customer feedback to the development team, I can see that they really listen to customers and make positive changes accordingly.

Chantal van der Ende-Appel

October 2013

very useful, great look and feel, great support

Buying Cezanne is possibly the best business decision of 2013. We started without training because we were rather anxious to get going and we were hoping it would be largely self-explanatory and 'organic'. We weren't disappointed: even without training, the basis can already be created and implemented. However, of course, Cezanne has so many great features that for some a little training is helpful and those trainings are clear, friendly and useful. Even though Cezanne hasn't been around for decades, we're often pleasantly surprised by how complete and thought-through it is. However, they're not afraid to change, learn and improve and every idea is taken seriously. Customer support is without exaggeration the best we've ever experienced.

Pros

Great look and feel. Self-explanatory. Exceptionally great customer support. Clear training. Very complete. Customizable to a large extent. Automatic calculations (monthly to annual salary, fulltime to parttime absences, etc) are precise and handy.

Cons

The only thing I can think about is that we would like the option to hide fields that we won't use.

Ian

Holly from The First Mile

Amazing customer support!

An awesome service, with great people on hand to answer your questions.

Pros

The functionality is fantastic, it's been really useful for all staff members and has massively streamlined our processes.

Cons

Because there's so much the system can do there is a lot to learn - luckily the support staff are always on hand to answer your questions.

Matías from Pareteum Corporation NYSE American: TEUM

Andrea from Team Consulting Ltd

Cezanne User Group

Challenging getting going - needed a more analytical and directive approach. Post implementation has been really good.

Pros

Look and feel, configurability, modular and cost effectiveness

Cons

Configurability - double edge sword - challenging for non- HRIS specialist

Reasons for Choosing Cezanne HR

Modular, cost, look and feel, flexibility, established system and core team....

It's been very good so far and once it's rolled out to all of the company it will be extremely effective

Pros

Once you get to grips with it, it's simple to use. The online support are quick and responsive. The personal information features and absence features help to keep track of employees in various locations.

Cons

Some additional features could be useful as the company expands however, these are in the additional package

Response from Cezanne HR

Replied June 2017

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of Cezanne HR. We are delighted you are finding the solution useful. If you have suggestions for how we could improve the service even more, please share them with the support team - or post them in the ideas section of the support portal. We add new features virtually every month, many of which are suggested by clients. Thanks again. The team at Cezanne HR

Debbie from Trojan Utilities

Industry: Utilities

Cezanne

I have used lots of HR systems over my career - and hand on heart can say that this system is tremendous value for money and extremely powerful! I would recommend this system to everyone!

Terry from Safanad

Excellent product

Pros

Intuitive, thorough, user friendly, great reporting

Cons

Learning to use it, but overcame the fear!

Simon Cook

A tailored HR system for SMEs

When looking for a HR cloud system, we found that a lot of companies did not offer a competitive option for the SME market. We had quite complex needs in some areas – and Cezanne have been great at helping us see how we can tailor the system to meet our specific requirements. Every time we have come up with a challenge they have been able to help us find a solution. The system has saved our HR team a lot of time which used to be spent on administration. We used to spend an enormous amount of time continuously sending emails and chasing people up, but now we have a dashboard which shows stage by stage exactly where everyone is in the process. Cezanne is a fantastic product which will enable you to run a lot of the HR function through a self service cloud system. I would recommend it to any SME company.

Pros

Tailored to our needs, User friendly, Cloud based, Self-service, Competitively priced, Flexible

Cons

Needs to develop functionality in 360 degree reviews and iphone capability.

Miriam from PRO SKY Group

Terrific customer service paired with great value for money and intuitive utilisation

So far we are mainly using the administrative functions but these have already improved the management of our data so much! Despite the fact that we have so many company specifics, we have found a solution for the majority of them. Looking forward to getting started on the performance module. For a company of our size and possibilities I can definitely recommend it!

Pros

Very intuitive for users good value for money customer service: extremely nice, fast and efficient support (not only during sales period but also since we started the contract) so far all promises have been kept possibilty to add requests and upvote other requests in order to develop/implement new features

Cons

Some limitations (after all it is a pre-defined system which is very affordable) that require work arounds no onboarding process / module (yet) TOIL for us is currently complicated, waiting for a new release at the end of the year that hopefully solves this issue (note: also due to not using the time keeping module)

Louise from CNG Ltd

Industry: Oil & Energy

September 2016

Great product and amazing service!!

Pros

Product does exactly what we need it to do, and the support and service that we receive is top of its game!!

Cons

Can be an inflexible product, but they're always considering ways to improve and constantly upgrading it!!

Cezanne HR System

I have used it for a medium sized organisation and a small organisation. We have used all modules except for the time and recruitment module. The main benefit for us were the performance and absence modules.

Pros

It offers an easy to use self service system The different modules make it flexible A good range of data recording and reporting options The automatic notifications and processes are helpful It aligns easily with payroll regarding the data you can collate and the reports you can pull. You can digitise forms for exit and new starter processes.

Cons

Guidance could be clearer on how to set up and use different modules - more of a step by step guide Templates could be available for popular forms and processes One reporting function where all data can be pulled in one place rather than having to pull different reports for different information and merge the data

MJ from Self employed

Cezanne HR good baseline system with a lot of potential

Was pleasantly surprised by the product with good clean dashboards and very easy to use. Worth watching over the next year as it further develops its workflow capability.

Pros

Clean user interface, professional looking and you can include your brand. Fairly straight forward admin setup and excellent user support. Nice internal communications and compliance doc tracking.

Cons

Only a few workflows available at the moment. ie admin need to update fields in various areas to record promotion correctly. I understand this is on the roadmap.

Judith from Emplas Windows Systems

Great product

Great. Super support

Pros

Ease of use, customer support price and value

Cons

No payroll integrated. Nothing else to add.

Anette from Virtualstock

Great piece of software

Nothing but good

Pros

The flexibility and ease of use for end users

Cons

Nothing really, but looking forward to the new UI

Good value for money