What are ClockOn users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ClockOn software through verified user reviews

• icon"It was extremely easy to understand the product. I have used it for two years now & I am very happy with the customer support extended to me. I will definitely recommend the product to anyone."
  • icon"If i have an issue it is a small enough company where I get to talk to a real person who actually cares and is really helpful. Its an easy package to use."
  • icon"It is a one stop solution to ALL payroll matters - from setting and costing rosters, to capturing actual times worked by who, and then easily sorting the payroll calculations and required reporting."
  • icon"Still learning all the shortcuts, perhaps a cheat sheet would be handy."
  • icon"We have had a lot of issues with the ClockOn Go app. Our employees are constantly complaining about the app not registering breaks and freezing."
  • icon"There is also no report to check what data is being transmitted."

Browse all ClockOn Reviews

• Have you used ClockOn and would like to share your experience with others?

Sue

You get to talk to a real person

I did not want to go with a big name company so I contacted Clock on back in March April in preparation for the one touch. I can honestly say they have been great .Easy to deal with honest, direct and nothing has been an issue. I would highly recommend them.

Pros

Cons

there nothing that I can say that is negative about this package

Reasons for choosing ClockOn

The first time I called I got straight through to a real person here in Australia who then spoke to me for ages answering all my questions. They then gave me time to have a look and think about it and arranged a time to call back. Loved it from the first call.

Reasons for switching to ClockOn

I felt like they were bulling me into staying with them and I could not call them I felt like just a number.

George

After 3 year usage

Moderate experience. Pros equal Cons. improving its spead will definitely makes a whole difference

Pros

Reporting system is good also rostering is somehow easy to use

Cons

The loading time is sometimes long. As cloud base data it takes ages to load timesheets and clockon people

Reasons for choosing ClockOn

Seemed cheaper at the begining but now nearly the same cost

Reasons for switching to ClockOn

Based on my ex business partner suggestion

Tania & Lee

Paid for data entry and a training

None the experience was terrible I would not recommend this to anyone.

Pros

I did not like it ..it was not user friendly at all

Cons

the customer service was garbage considering I paid for data entry and a first time run through training. Each day I tried to contact I had to wait for an email response 24 hrs later. I nor my business have time for waiting for support. We decided to run Clock on at a loss expense and moved on to MYOB and wished I had of used it first the support is first hand and no double entry, user friendly too.

Response from ClockOn

Thank you for taking the time to give your honest feedback. ClockOn is a powerful product and does come with some complexity, particularly in the setup phase. We do try our best to make it a smooth experience for all customers. Whilst you did pay for training and setup ($95) you were running the free version of our software which does not include ongoing phone and email support. I'm sorry if this wasn't adequately communicated to you. Thank you again for the feedback.

Replied October 2019

lynette

My review

Pros

Ease of knowing that all leave, overtime, deductions etc are always correct

Cons

The roster making is sometimes a bit tricky

Reasons for switching to ClockOn

This product goes in to more depth for reporting etc

Leanne

Clock on - YES we did

The costing of rosters prior to them being worked provides us with great visibility and allows planning around this to ensure wages stay within acceptable levels of ratio to sales.

Pros

it is a one stop solution to ALL payroll matters - from setting and costing rosters, to capturing actual times worked by who, and then easily sorting the payroll calculations and required reporting. All in one place - simple.

Cons

The latest updates for STP reporting, do not provide any reports to verify what has been reported and received by the ATO and there is no visibility on the ATO end either. Possibly a design fault at the ATO end, but IF Clock On could provide some reporting from their end, that'd make the whole thing very complete.

Greg

Great software for all your time & attendance and payroll needs

Pros

ClockOn is an all in one software that manages rostering, time & attendance and payroll. The fact that everything is integrated is a big plus. Payroll takes very little time due to the ease of use.

Cons

It would be good if it worked on other operating systems apart from Windows. A cloud service would be best.

Reasons for switching to ClockOn

The old software was too basic for my needs, didn't record time and attendance.

Mara

Industry: Veterinary

Great product with fantastic support

The time taken to pay staff is greatly reduced.

Pros

ClockOn makes pay day quick and simple and when I have needed help me set up something new the support team have responded quickly and have always come back to me with a solution to my problem.

Cons

Some things are not as self explanatory as they could be.

Jessica

All rounder

Saving so much time in payroll

Pros

Easy to use software. Can create rosters against budget. Awards and settings already in place, ensures compliance for tax and superannuation are being met

Cons

Still learning all the shortcuts, perhaps a cheat sheet would be handy

Bradley

Getting the most out of Clock on.

Pros

I love how everything is automated and the payroll report options

Cons

It looks dated. It would benefit from upgrade.

Rowena

Really good STP software

I do the STP soft ware with this company. I have found it very easy to operate & compatible with the ATO. So I am very happy that I got into their network & started with this company.

Pros

The company was so obliging in teaching me. It was extremely easy to understand the product. I have used it for two years now & I am very happy with the customer support extended to me. I will definitely recommend the product to anyone.

Cons

I love almost everything about this software. I have not found anything to complain about.

Lauren

Reporting and Customisation need work

Pros

Award and pay scale interpretation works well if set up correctly Automation of timesheets and salaried information works well Clock on and off features easy to use

Cons

There is little to no report customisation for data analysis. Single Touch Payroll has caused issues given that the software still reports payroll data as period end date not actual pay date - this results in the reports being deemed as "late" but the ATO even though they are submitted in real time. There is also no report to check what data is being transmitted.

Jane

Pharmacy use

Great support Helps organise staff

Pros

Templates for rostering Tax calculations Payslip functionality Reporting Budgeting

Cons

Sometimes when a feature hasn’t been used for a while I forget how to do it Help section isn’t always useful Staff on phone are better

Diane

Industry: Import and Export

Overall a satisfied customer

Overall I am satisfied with ClockOn. The initial set up and follow up was very good and I can not give the staff concerned enough praise. I like the ease of reporting wage information to the Government.

Pros

the ability to split shifts The ease of reporting wage information to the Government

Cons

Some of the self help instructions are very complicated to follow. I had to end up contacting support

Clara

A Simple and Easy to use Program

Pros

All initial setup of payroll data base entry was done by Clockon personnel which eliminated the hassle of setting up myself. Clockon is overall fairly easy to use as long as there isn't much variation to regular employee payments.

Cons

The software is quite extensive and to learn the software competently would require a lengthy period of time.

Reasons for choosing ClockOn

I was able to speak to a technical team member to explain the software and was able to answer the questions that I had regarding STP payroll. The support teams of other low cost software products which I contacted prior joining Clockon were always busy and unreachable.

Gregg

Clock on for small Businesses

Still great support 3 months on. even have free webinars you can sign into to see what else the software can do.

Pros

Very helpful when it came to transferring data from my old system, and creating data files for Clock on. Very helpful for any followup tweaking of those staff profiles.

Cons

Was a little hesitant at first at it being cloud base, but I am really confident now with the process

Reasons for choosing ClockOn

from first point of contact the customer service was prompt and efficient.

Reasons for switching to ClockOn

old software was not STP compliant

Lisbeth

Great Support and Pretty easy to Use

Good

Pros

The support services. The client managers and tech support are lovely, communicative and helpful

Cons

Not self explanatory or easy to back date. I had to pay someone to do this work

Caterina

ClockOn Review

Payroll

Pros

Once you get the hang of it, the timesheet and payroll functions make the process more efficient.

Gordon

Very happy with Product and Support

Very easy to use product with good support people and resources

Pros

The software works well. It is simple to use and was very simple to configure. I had setup another payroll system recently (not for myself) and Clock On is much more user-friendly.

Cons

Not much. It took me a little while to work out how to use it but that is to be expected.

Naresh

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Good product. Easy to navigate.

Good

Pros

Easy to use. Support was good. Can see all the important info on one screen.

Cons

Some things could have been better explained.

ClockOn