What are Connecteam users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Connecteam software through verified user reviews

• icon"Can text-message filipino worked through app, even on free mode. Messaging/chat options are way better than other messaging apps."
  • icon"This makes it simple to do no matter where you are located in our various warehouses. Tracking time spent on specific jobs helps us to make better decisions when evaluating the cost of production."
  • icon"I love that they are constantly working hard to continually improve (on an already amazing solution) and send out updates often about what new features they are adding on."
  • icon"The only thing I can say is that we have noticed a slight delay in notifications. By slight, I mean a minute or so sometimes."
  • icon"The inability to synchronize with a personal calendar is a fatal flaw, and seemingly not something that would require reinventing the wheel."
  • icon"Hardly can i mention a dislike if the software."

Browse all Connecteam Reviews

• Have you used Connecteam and would like to share your experience with others?

Scott

Most Valuable APP for SMB Ever

Our company utilizes employees here in the US, and numerous remote employees in the Philippines (less than 20 employees). We had one solution for scheduling, another program for task and project management, another app for messaging, and a cloud-based program for time-tracking. Until we found ConnectTeam. Everything we needed (plus more), all in a single solution. Not only did we cut our previous costs by 80%, everything is now in a single solution.

Pros

- Only add the functions you want. Not encumbered by bloatware or features we will never us. - EXTREMELY intuitive. Once create an account, do the 5 minute walkthrough and you feel confident enough to manage yoir company. - Their FREE option is actually very useful and includes 80% of the features. - FLAT-FEE pricing! Once you decide to upgrade (we chose $29 plan) No 'per-user' cost like virtually every other solution. One flat-fee and can add up to 200 users with no hidden fees. - 24/7 live support; even for the free account! When we first got started, we had a couple hiccups, and at 1:30am, their live support spent over an hour helping us get everything working perfectly (thanks again Noam). - Supports overseas employees in other countries natively. E.g. we have employees in Philippines, and the installed the app and verified their phone numbers via text on their Philippines phone with no issue. Can text-message filipino worked through app, even on free mode. - Messaging/chat options are way better than other messaging apps. Like 'voice' chat, and the ability to integrate other formats. Supports rich text. Take FB messenger, Sling, and viber and combine all the good features, and this is what you have. - GPS tracking of all remote employees.

Cons

- At the time of writing this review, all admin features have to be done through website, and not through the app (though they say they are working on that). - Could use more hierarchy fratures, other than just basic. Would be nice to see customizable permissions for Administrators (may support but I didn't see). - App only supports Android and iPhone. No desktop app for Windows or Mac available.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

Save money. Everything in one application. 24/7 live support.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

We used TSheets, 7Shifts, Sling, and Trello for everything we needed. Now we have combined everything we needed in a single solution- ConnectTeam.

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Scott! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! Please note that there's A LOT you can do as an admin from the app, under the the ADMIN tab. Make sure to reach out to us for further assistance if needed :)

Replied February 2020

ConnectTeam helped us transition from a handful of productivity apps to ONE.

We are very satisfied with the app, as well as the service! Thank you for helping us work through the initial transition and we appreciate your team's attention to detail. Our staff have adapted to using the app with incredible ease and we are looking forward to using this as a tool moving forward.

Pros

The user-end is designed for mobile use, so it's super convenient and easy to use your personal mobile device to stay connected with the team. There are so many time-saving features available that take advantage of the tools we already have on hand and make an impact on our daily operations. The mobile app is clear, looks great, and even incorporated our logo into the initialization window. Very professional.

Cons

Our previous scheduling software had quite a bit more clarity and control over schedule creation, shift swapping, time-off requests, and general management. ConnectTeam has a functional scheduling feature, which is honestly better than some of the other apps out there, but this aspect could use some improvement. As with any good app company, they have assured me they are continuing to develop this feature and will release any improvements in an update.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

ConnectTeam had more features that were useful to our operations and the pricepoint was within our budget.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

We needed an app with a reliable notification system to ensure our team was on the same page. Having one app for an abundance of functions was helpful so we could consolidate our resources, saving us time and money.

Response from Connecteam

Sarah, you're amazing :) Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, and share with others about your positive Connecteam experience. At Connecteam, we do nothing else but building a product that helps companies manage their remote teams easily and efficiently, so as always, you can expect improvements coming out on a regular basis :) It's really great that you were able to combine so many other softwares into one and become more productive as a company. Thanks again, and please make sure to reach out to our team for more feedback and things you'd like to see in Connecteam :)

Replied August 2021

Karen

March 2022

Explore the features they are gems

I am getting the forms and documents I need from the field. They were using paper forms before this and would lose them, forget them...bottom line we would never get them in the office. Getting the documentation keeps us OSHA compliant and helps us with unemployment claims if we had a legit reason to terminate someone. Also, I cannot stress enough, their support is fabulous. I scheduled a training online and the rep that helped me, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was phenomenal! She continues to reach out and offer to help. She showed me all of the extra features that I really did not anticipate using and I am so glad she did.

Pros

I love the ease of implementation. The software automatically sent invites to the users to download the app. The form creator gives so many options to use forms already created or to create one of your own. The forms are simple and can be signed from a mobile phone. Signatures are critical for documentation of training, write ups, injury reports etc.

Cons

Unless a user purchases the expert version there are limits to the number of jobsites you can use GPS tracking on. With the level that we have we are limited to 10 jobs. I would be much happier with the ability to have 15 to 20 without having to upgrade. We are working with the limits of 10 for now because there really is a large jump in price.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

We looked at several other products but Connecteam had the features we needed without breaking the bank. Ease of use was very important in our decision. We took advantage of the free trial and had a couple people test it in the field before making the purchase.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

The product stated that it would track GPS. I had all of the jobs set to track but they system was still allowing clock ins from any location. Getting a hold of their support usually meant putting in a request and someone would get back to you.

Response from Connecteam

Amazing review, Karen! Thank you so much! It's great to hear Connecteam helps you better manage your business and team, save time, and automate day-to-day workflows. As for the capabilities you're looking to have in your plan without upgrading again, the best would be to communicate that to your Customer Success Manager at Connecteam and ask if there's something that can be done to help :) Thanks again for your positive detailed review!!

Replied March 2022

Tamara

Industry: Restaurants

can't complain for a free product and it works for what we need it to

ability to communicate the schedule and time off requests effectively

Pros

Free, ability to communicate to employees all at once, easy to download. No complaints from the employees.

Cons

doesn't confirm messages are sent or the activation link is sent. wish there was a way to send stuff from the app as an administrator instead of having to be logged into a desktop

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Tamara, Thanks for leaving a review! Glad to hear you liked Connecteam despite it missing a few things you were looking for. Unfortunately, there is no way to confirm an activation link is sentsince it is sent using a text message. Those are sent from the providers and we have no way of knowing if it was received or not. I can tell you that deliverability rates are in the high 90 percentiles. We'll also be introducing a mobile manager app in the very near future.

Replied February 2018

Scott

Industry: Facilities Services

I love Connecteam...great product with fantastic support.

Pros

I love the support team, they respond quickly and resolve my issues in minutes...I have LOTS of questions and they always get me back on track when I am stuck.

Cons

I wish that I could add number fields together in the forms.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

Ability to have all employees use the software for multiple functions

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the review, Scott! It's great to hear you're happy with Connecteam! We'd love to better understand your feedback about the forms feature! Can you please write to us at product@connecteam.com so our product team can review your suggestion? Thank you so much! :)

Replied February 2022

Lori

Great Experiences!

First of all we have been wowed with the responsive customer service from Reps who all have an expertise. We have found everyone we have worked with or asked questions of to be very knowledgeable.

Pros

Love the interface and its very user friendly

Cons

At this time I really can't think of anything.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

We really like the look and feel of the app and the way it presented to the users. As well we loved the features that makes it much easier for the admins. Also, when we would call for support with Quick Books Time many of the Reps were inexperienced and unable to give us an answer in a timely manner so lots of time spent with that. We also liked the reports much better.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

We found it was not very user friendly and many of our field crew had issues with it. As well the reporting of hours worked came via PDF so I had to manually put the info in my own Excel spreadsheet which was a pain.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Lori! All customer-facing employees in Connecteam are no less than real Product Experts! We spend a lot of time and resources on making sure that each and every one of us knows the product, the common use-cases, the main industries our customers are from, and more! We believe that's the only way to provide our customers with an excellent product and top-notch customer service :) Receiving this acknowledgment from you is a big deal for us, so thank you! Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have any feedback or suggestions for us :) Thanks!

Replied October 2021

Rhonda

March 2022

Easiest System I've ever used with the best Customer Service!

Connecteam took us out of the land of paper and into the digital age. We are no longer spending days adding up timesheets, mileage logs, and having multiple calendars to keep track of vacations or having to print out phone lists. The employees can quickly engage with each other and do it quickly and efficiently. Customer service has been amazing from the start. They are quick to respond, willing to make video trainings just for me and are willing to take my ideas for change and work on them.

Pros

This system was easy to learn and easy to implement. Getting 40+ people who were stuck in their ways to accept something new....it had to be good! They have loved the chat feature, directory, and updates are a great place to acknowledge Birthdays and special accomplishments. I've also used it for annual training and onboarding, wow....has that saved me mountains of paperwork. The time clock feature is great for tracking their appointments with patients and the Job Scheduler we use for vacations.

Cons

Because our payroll has to be so detailed because of healthcare we are having to figure out different ways to get the totals for payroll but we are getting it figured out.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

The price and ease of use.

Response from Connecteam

Rhonda, your review is amazing in so many ways! We love that you do so much with Connecteam and that your 40+ team members find the app to be simple and easy to use! We are super happy to hear how your organization went completely digital using one platform, and that you find it to be affordable, especially when compared to everything you use Connecteam for, which is usually being done with 5-6 different apps! As for the timesheet reports, we just released a new custom report editor for our timesheets! You can now rename all columns, rearrange columns with a simple drag & drop, decide which will be included in your report, modify formats for most columns, change sorting, and much more! Make sure to check it out! Thanks again for making our day! :)

Replied March 2022

Saheed

April 2022

Outstanding Connecteam

Connecteam application gives you the power to do more anywhere and anytime, and it allows for the real-time exchange of information and multimedia files.

Pros

Connecteam is an all-in-one application that gives staff the power to access and do so much at once on their mobile be it clocking in, checking directories or sending messages and so much more. The setup process is so easy and flexible supporting not just a mobile smartphone but also quick to use on laptops and other devices.

Cons

One of the cons of connecteam for me is the fact that you get charged when sending a text message through the number on the directory list.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your amazing review, Saheed! When sending a text message from the Directory, it uses the text messages app on your device (it still uses SMS), which is exactly why we have the Chat function :) Using the chat is directly from the Connecteam app and does not use SMS, which makes it completely free and MUCH more capable and fun to use! Thank you again, Saheed, for being AWESOME and sharing your positive review about Connecteam :)

Replied April 2022

Keegan

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

April 2022

Brilliant Integration and Involvement

I integrated Connectteam with the Lift Operations Department at RED Mountain Resort in BC. We have 60 employees, 8 work stations covering 3 mountains and 3850. Having a platform anyone can use anywhere, both at work and away made for easy roll out of new operating procedures.

Pros

The scheduling abilities are phenomenal and the ability to track and make changes on the fly made life very easy compared to excel documents. The switch from paper trails to online-based learning was very engaging for employees.

Cons

Any piece I required was catered too, there wasn't anything that I didn't like or couldn't ask to be changed.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your awesome review, Keegan! If you have any recommendations or suggestions, you know where to find us :) We'll be happy to hear from you! Thanks again :)

Replied April 2022

May 2022

This app is perfect for a small group of employees who rarely see each other

I love the team!! They took time to teach me how to schedule, and they worked me to find a price when I could not afford the membership that I needed.

Pros

The simplicity of the layout and the graphics.

Cons

I wish that I could not see the features that are available for the price of an upgrade.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're happy we were able to assist with the onboarding and finding the most suitable plan for your needs :)

Replied May 2022

Kathleen

Industry: Environmental Services

Couldn't Manage Without This Software!

It has been so easy and so effective and all inclusive that after we started using it in one of our branch offices, we pitched it out to corporate and they were so impressed with what it can and does do for us and the time savings it has provided for various departments that it is now aggressively being rolled out across the Pacific Northwest offices and here in our southwest branches, it is officially our scheduling and time keeping software and we plan to integrate more and more features as we move forward. The support team is OUTSTANDING!!!!! I have developed what feels like personal relationships/friendships with a couple of the team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT] is AMAZING) and they are the most responsive team I have dealt with in the capacity of live chat help and zoom training meetings whenever needed. I can't speak highly enough about their level of customer support and assistance.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software and I am just now learning this is the ease of use and roll out and teaching other branches within the company how to use it. We have had multiple training sessions on this over the last few weeks with other branches and questions, help, and problems getting going are all minimal. It is so easy to use even for the beginner. Also getting feed back on it being "fun"

Cons

I don't have any dislikes for the software and it seems that everytime we ask about a possible implementation or feature that may not be within Connecteams, they develop and implement it! I have watched more and more features and abilities come on board the system and just yesterday found yet another new feature I hadn't seen before which will make a huge difference in reporting and totaling hours for employees (decimal compared to minute options on hours counts/totals is now a preference choice).

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

I did not choose it, it was here when I came on board but I am told that it was the ease of use and low cost that was the main prompt for moving forward with it.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much, Kathleen! You have no idea how much it means to us! While code and design can always be improved or changed, providing the best-in-class customer service is something that runs through our veins, so being acknowledged by you really means a lot :) And of course, it's awesome to hear that you find Connecteam to be easy to use and implement in the organization :) Thank you!

Replied October 2021

Jose

Industry: Security and Investigations

An amazing app for startups and established businesses

The team has been great! very attentive and respond to questions very quickly. They are also willing to listen to ideas that would make this software better. They have been improving this app dramatically and I thank them for their continued effort in doing so.

Pros

The ease of use and implementation is always important to reduce the time it takes to train and have to correct errors.

Cons

Some great features are only for the higher tear subscriptions which as a smaller company is a bit costly.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

Ease of use, number of features, price, and above all the team has been great and willing to jump on a call whenever needed. Very important when we are trying to get something done.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

Tracksmart was a good app. Although it did not allow much flexibility with other features such as report writing, communication with our team and etc. Compared to this app Tracksmart does not have many features and anything else requires you to subscribe to additional apps that integrate with one another.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the warm review Jose! That's highly appreciated :) Stay tuned for upcoming product updates with more great features to enhance your day to day work!

Kristina

Looks professional, easy to use, and great value for the cost.

I can not praise your customer service enough! It is no secret that I love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is my favorite to chat with because he always makes sure he understands what I am asking, gives in-depth responses (so I fully understand him), often shares personalized quick videos, and always has a workaround when I am having an issue. He continually tells me how wonderful it is to work for Connecteam (and I am so glad to support a company that treats its employees so well). I know that anytime I chat in with a question, anyone can and will provide exceptional customer service. I have never been disappointed with a conversation with them.

Pros

I love that this solution is easy to use, is aesthetically pleasing, and is a great value for the cost. I love that they are constantly working hard to continually improve (on an already amazing solution) and send out updates often about what new features they are adding on.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is that some things are found in very weird locations (Why is Geo-Fencing in time clocks and not in settings under job scheduling?). I also wish there were training videos for employees. I work remotely and our employees are older and wish there is a way to send them a tutorial without having to try and teach them over a call. (I gave up and made my own training videos on how to use the app and they still struggle).

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

Ease of use, aesthetic (you guys are much more hip and sleek), features, and cost.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for amazing review Kristina! The reason the Geofence settings are in the Time Clock and not in the Schedule is because the Schedule focuses on letting employees know what they need to do, where they need to be and when of course :) The Time Clock is the feature they track the actual work time with, which includes tracking their current location to ensure they at the worksite. That's why the settings for the Geofence are there :) Once the features are synced - Viola! Harmony :) As for more training videos - we're on it! Thanks again for such a beautiful review :)

Replied November 2020

Brittany

Fantastic app and customer service team

We reached out to Connecteam in the summer of 2020 on behalf of one of our clients, who was looking for a time tracking solution for deskless employees, ideally with a geo-location feature. From day 1, the entire team we engaged with was extremely helpful and generous with their time, taking us through multiple demos till we were able to select the right fit pricing package. What started out as a simple time tracker evolved into a way to automate and embed day-to-day tasks and procedures, provide a resource for emergency information and reference materials, and engage an entire team in a completely new way. Connecteam reduced our client's reliability on pen and paper and enabled them to have a safe and reliable method to track COVID due diligence (live reporting of employee data, attendance lists, COVID screening, etc.). After our initial success with our first client, we have implemented connecteam with a second client and will continue to refer this app to clients looking for a modern, user-friendly solution to time tracking, employee communication, and process improvements.

Pros

- We LOVE that the app is easy to use from an end user standpoint, and extremely customizable from an admin standpoint (everything from setting user permissions per team/job title/individual to changing the names of different features within the app to suit the unique business operations) - The "library" asset with its search feature is incredible - one of our clients uses it to house an emergency contact / medical info database, and the ability to easily search important information rather than manually checking pages of data saves time and stress - The flexibility to assign a geofence to restrict where employees clock in and out was critical for one of our clients, who relies primarily on mobile workers who aren't in a traditional office setting - The job scheduler is incredibly intuitive and the ability to template and duplicate shifts is such a timesaver - The customizability of the workflows and the many different features is awesome - we've barely scratched the surface on all it can do still - Last but perhaps most important, the customer service is unparalleled. The Sixth Sense team has managed a number of different software implementations over the years but this has been far and above the smoothest. Shahaf, Alon and the rest of the team are responsive, professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The customer support does not end when the app implementation is complete, and they are a valuable resource for ongoing troubleshooting support.

Cons

Before I list any cons, I'd like to say that the team is always working on new updates, and we've already seen some of our suggestions and feedback implemented. Here are a few areas the app could continue to be improved: - Timeclock and workflow reporting could be a bit more robust (ability to customize timeclock reports and fields, automated ability to merge different workflow reports together). Our clients use the timeclock timesheets to run payroll so the customizability would be extremely helpful. - The synced vs unsynced time clock and job scheduler and the benefits/limitations to each was a steep learning curve but once we figured it out, it ran smoothly - It would be great to have more areas where we could do a batch data upload (eg. within workflows, library assets) - At this point, the geofence settings are applicable to all or none employees, it would be great to be able to adjust these settings on an individual level

Geo fence feature Robustness of app features Client service

Response from ConnecTeam

WOW Brittany! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Connecteam! Ease of use, customization and the ability to scale within the same platform is WHAT WE DO! So it's amazing to know that your clients are able to accomplish just that, and we would never get enough of hearing that :) You'll be amazed with what we have planned for the next few months and down the road, so make sure to stay tuned for upcoming releases! Thanks again for the feedback and product suggestions, you're awesome!

Replied November 2020

Cora

Amazingly flexible platform that is super affordable!

Our experience has been wonderful, from implementation throughout. We've got almost a 100% participation rate amongst our staff, which is incredible. It allows us to communicate much more efficiently than ever before, and has really made the company feel more united. We have a variety of departments within our company (full service restaurant, multiple retail stores, on-site and off-site events, a convenience store, a quick service restaurant, and E-Commerce). This platform has been integral in streamlining information. With the challenges presented by COVID-19, Connecteam has never been more valuable to us. In addition to using Connecteam for sharing important information, we also use it for daily checklists and inspections, daily temperature and screening checks for our teams, etc.

Pros

What was most attractive to our organization was the fact that many of our employees do not have company email accounts. We needed a platform that could allow us to streamline our communications across a very diverse team using their personal email accounts. We also thought the pricing was extremely affordable in comparison to a few other platforms we looked at.

Cons

It would be great if the "Events" abilities were spruced up a bit (allowed pictures and further customization). Other than that, I can't really think of any shortfalls!

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

Pricing and ability to have users outside of the company email system.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the amazing review Cora! We love having you as a customer, and it's great to see you scale with Connecteam and make the most of its capabilities. By the way, the Events feature is about to receive a GIGANTIC update very soon! You're in for a treat :)

Replied October 2020

Yo-Zon

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Connecteam App - AMAZING!

Overall, I think I am one of your BIGGEST fans! Connecteam has allowed me to do more in a shorter period of time and reach all of my teams immediately. It has forced me to ensure all of my locations are equipped with tablets to ensure training success as well as performance enhancing. I know there are several items I have asked about and know that they take some time to develop, but when I ask about them, I am comfortable knowing that they have a workflow in place and moving towards making it happen.

Pros

I am a HUGE fan of the Connecteam App. The fact that the app is constantly evolving with new and exciting tools, make it easier to use and keeps my employees engaged and wanting to add more. This allows for the day-to-day activities to be done faster and from one location. The Customer Service I have received is AMAZING. When I have questions or thoughts I need to work through, they are right there with information to help me make the decision to improve my process.

Cons

Not that I like it the lease. 1. Having the ability to view a single user activity. Pulling any documents with their name or ID # to view their progress. 2. Having the ability to create a user path or required training path. 3. Have the ability to create and save templates in Updates. 4. The ability to change the icon/color once the new item is created. 5. Quiz - Complete update: able to have multiple ways to answer the questions, scoring, if there is an incorrect answer, show the correct answer. 6. When making an quick update, not having to resend to everyone, just the individuals that are being added

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Yo-Zon! Thank you so much for taking the time share this awesome review! We love having you and your organization as our customers, and we have amazing plans for the next few months that should address most of your product requests :) Thanks again for this review and we'll be in touch soon!

Replied August 2020

Pia

Connecteam:

Agile, flexible, personalised support from a skilled team, and an all encompassing employee management system has made allowed me to match the output of my predecessor in my first year with less cost. Even in bringing two Rescue operations departments onboard for the coming summer season has been this beautiful exchange of knowledge and an exciting time for departments previously bogged down with paperwork and reporting. Its impact on our organisation's capability feels similar to that Forest Gump moment as the braces fall off his legs and he runs for the first time.

Pros

When I started my job managing 3 water safety education programs for over 100 schools and around 10,000 students with 49 instructors i was also told there would be no assistant. I know an EMS would lighten the load however Connecteam and their incredible support team solved problems I didn't even know could be solved AND in ONE APP! Staff availability and shift scheduling in one place, synced to timesheets with custom travel amounts as tick boxes, health and safety forms and shift paper work, housing our library of job procedures, the ability to survey, quiz, LMS, chat, take polls, call, post to and about my team brings us into the 21st century. No more hoping the team have the most up to date schedule spreadsheet or transcribing and or dealing with lost paperwork. No more mixing personal facebook messenger to contact staff. And it was the cheapest I found!

Cons

The best part about Connecteam is if you find something you don't understand or would like the team to add they are constantly improving things! And some companies only add the requested features to the upper level subscriptions but this app grows across all levels.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

price and features. Couldn't find a product that had an LMS that would work for me and then found connecteam has LMS capabilities inside an EMS?! Its like I hired an assistant and a staff coach!

Response from ConnecTeam

Pia, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We love having you as a Connecteam customer! Stay tuned, the next few months will be EPIC! Oh, and we LOVED the Forest Gump scene reference :)

Replied August 2020

Don

Save time and money with Connecteam

During the COVID pandemic, I have to say that Connecteam has helped me to keep my business operational with a limited staff. From workflows, scheduling, assets, updates, and chats, I have been able to keep my team on the same page within one app. The money I spend for the platform out performs any manager that I would hire to do the same tasks. It also allows me to stay involved with my team on multiple levels that enables solid execution. When there is a breakdown, Connecteam allows me to trace it down to the exact shift and responsibility that is assigned to correct the issues.

Pros

I love the interface that consistently loads and works...not unlike other team management apps. I also love the capacity to develop and implement different workflows based on our needs. Finally, when I ever I have an idea or design question, the team at Connecteam is always ready to help.

Cons

To take the app over the top, I would love to see some type of project management add on whereby we can track jobs and responsibilities...but who knows...the crew at Connecteam probably has something in place that I am not aware of at this point in time.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

Excellent-over-the-top-response time for communication and help.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

There app did not offer the mutliple options I needed and continued to not load for employees. Actually, the employees asked if we could go to something else.

Response from ConnecTeam

WOW Don! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We're super happy to hear you save time and money with Connecteam, and that your employees enjoy using it! Being an all-in-one platform, we have so many great new capabilities coming up, so you can expect more to come on a regular basis. Guaranteed! Thanks again for being so awesome :)

Replied July 2020

Shanna

Industry: Oil & Energy

Connecteam has been a complete Game Changer for our company!

Overall experience is 150% wonderful! Their customer service is the best! The best thing about Connecteam is that it can work with any type of business. It is so customizable!!

Pros

We had been looking for a program that would provide a "one stop shop" for communicating with our employees who are in the field 98% of the time and stumbled across Connecteam while looking, about 1 1/2 years ago. This platform has completely changed how we do almost everything relating to back office, communication and safety! It is so user friendly, not only on the back side but to our employees. It has cut down on so much paperwork and allowed us to train people during their down time in the field instead of having them come into the office. I could go on and on....we use Connecteam for Safety Training, Announcements, Time Clock, Benefits, Repair Orders, Flash Reports, etc. It is AMAZING!!

Cons

I don't know if there is something I like least about Connecteam, maybe that they are still developing the software. Which is really a good thing....everything we have communicated with them such as suggestions they take very seriously and most of the time the next update you have what you need!

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

To have everything in one place. We didn't want our employees having to log into different things all day long, with Connecteam they can clock in, read the newsletter, do a safety training, sign forms for HR, etc. all on one app!

Response from ConnecTeam

Wow Shanna!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review about Connecteam! Connecteam's development will never "end" :) We're always adding more and more capabilities, improving existing features, and use customer feedback to pursue the best in class product experience!

Hofsep

Industry: Security and Investigations

Innovative All-in-one

Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam. Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Pros

Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

Cons

There is hardly any dislikes. Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients. Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

Pricing, functionality, customer service, and no-pressure from the company to buy their product or sign a lengthy contract.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thank you so much Hofsep! We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability! Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)

Meghan

Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability

It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

Pros

I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and additionally, our employees are spread across 4 different clinic locations. I've been incredibly impressed with the scalability of Connecteam--- they are the only app I've found that allows me to do everything from employee scheduling and new hire on-boarding to extensive employee training via videos and quizzes and even monitor and display metrics for performance in different departments. It's simple enough that it's not overwhelming in the way some platforms like Zoho can be, especially if you are a business owner who is setting it up yourself, but there are still enough options to allow you to do almost anything with it-- and they're adding new features almost weekly. By far, however, I've been most impressed with their IT support. FREQUENTLY I've messaged their IT via chat at 2am in the and received a solution by 4am. It's made me very happy with the platform, and when small glitches or issues do arise, I feel supported and confident that they'll get a resolution together for me quickly-- and they always have! I really can't say enough good things about this platform!

Cons

One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Meghan! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business. One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon! Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

Replied May 2019

Nyla

This is the greatest thing ever.

Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

Pros

Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam is for you. It is ready to right after sign up, and scaling up seems endless. I could rave for days - l.i.t.e.r.a.l. days about everything I love about this software - but I don't have the space. What I will say is that Connecteam has solved every problem I've had since starting my business that I paid over 2x as much for other programs to do that couldn't. Connecteam is what all other 'create your own app in a few clicks' companies wanted to be and promised to be.

Cons

I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in. Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket must always be created and escalated and the wait times for that are extremely, extremely long. Need help setting up a feature? Connecteam support is there almost instantly willing and ready to help. Need help figuring out why said feature is doing something wonky? Sorry, gotta create a ticket for that. Right now, I'm still waiting on a resolution for a bug I reported over a week and a half ago. Thankfully, the bug doesn't restrict my ability to use the software. It's more of a cosmetic issue. The 2nd con is that there is a feature in the software called 'Workflows'. In brief, it allows you to set up an app within the app of sorts where app users can enter info or submit forms, and someone else (such as a manager or payroll approver) can review what was submitted and update the status (to something such as approved or rejected, for example). The problem I have is that there is no way to leave a note to the submitter after reviewing the submission. You can't leave feedback or praise, you have to start a chat to message someone which means backing out, extra clicks, etc.

Response from ConnecTeam

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback: We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product management doesn't come with a toll.. It means that we will have glitches and we prioritize it by many considerations. Cosmetic glitches are usually less urgent but I promise you that we get to ALL of it! You'll see :) As for the Workflows - I agree! Stay tuned for amazing new capabilities coming to the Workflows in the next few weeks. The notes support for mobile and much more is coming your way. We always revision features according to customers' feedback and this has come up a lot, that's why it's in our roadmap for Q1 of 2019! Thanks again for putting the time, it's golden to us!

Replied December 2018

Rina

Small Business

The support has been amazing. I had a live one on one with a rep that went over features that were applicable to MY business, not just a general introduction that wasn't pertinent.

Pros

I liked that it was able to support us as a small business, and not only for large businesses. We use the scheduling aspect, lists, tasks, and updates.

Cons

There are some features in the advanced pricing tier that I would like but am not able to access.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

It was easy enough for us to use as a small business without having to get too bogged down with features that are for larger businesses. SUPER easy to use.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

The other program was not able to support some of the added features like updates and Chats that we wanted.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the awesome feedback Rina! Happy to hear you have found Connecteam to be easy to use, and with all the features you needed to enhance your day-to-day communication and operations :) We're definitely not just for large companies, in fact - it's the other way around! Connecteam was created as a solution for SMBs with a majority of non-desk employees. This is why we have a true all-in-one solution, fixed price plans so you don't have to pay per user per month, and why we put tons of time and effort into each of our customers, to ensure they have a clear understanding of how Connecteam can work for THEIR business. Thanks again for being awesome!

Replied April 2021

Jason

Excellent solution for team communications

The app is fully fully featured and even if it were not as full featured, support has been so incredibly good that I would have signed up just to help them because they really have a passion for helping people.

Pros

The time clock and messaging features attracted me and then there are so many other bonus features that adopting Connecteam was a very easy decision. I love the idea that training is now a lot easier remotely. I love the task management. I absolutely LOVE the workflows - solved a big problem for us.

Cons

I hesitate to put anything here because support has been incredibly responsive. They really are amazing. The only thing I can say is that we have noticed a slight delay in notifications. By slight, I mean a minute or so sometimes.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

Nothing was as slam dunk easy or as fully featured.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

significantly more features, better navigation, and significantly better user experience and support. I also switch from tsheets. So we consolidated two softwares.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the detailed review Jason! It's great to hear you switched to Connecteam's all in one company app and now have everything in the same place instead of using multiple products! As for delayed notifications, please make sure to contact our support team so we can quickly troubleshoot that with you :)

Sierra

All of the tools I need in one place

Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

Pros

I love that it allows me to do my basic day to day scheduling, time audits and staff management. The features that won me over though, were the messaging capabilities, the training portals and the quiz features. In our industry we change sales often. I love having a quiz feature to publish the sale and make sure my team is updated on all of the ins and outs.

Cons

I wish this had a payroll processing feature so it could be a complete all-inclusive program, currently I export my teams timeclock and send to payroll. If payroll could just log in and distribute that would be amazing.

Reasons for choosing Connecteam

I love that this software has the Geo fence so we can rely on more than just the honor system. I like that it will also auto clock out after a certain time frame. The messaging features and the quizzes are an awesome feature especially when you have teams with so many different schedules. The connect team software has made it easy for us to keep all members involved and onboard with everything that's going on.

Reasons for switching to Connecteam

We use this platform for Payroll distribution however, we ventured out because the time clock never worked and I spent hours fixing technical errors. Every week at least one employee would randomly show a clock in at 12:59 am and clock out at 1 am every day of the pay period. Employees would be denied clocking in and then it would automatically clock them in hours later.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thank you for this amazing review Sierra! You can't see it from here, but we're blushing :)

Connecteam