• Pros

• "Easy, simple, quick to manage everything, easy navigation, everything is customizable, and it just works."

• "Love the functions, ease of use, and customer support."

• "This app is extremely easy to use and has some really great features, even on the most basic plan!"

• Cons

• "It could offer more languages, as I do have team members that do not speak English. The time clock in my case is isn't the most appropriate tool, but for now I don't know how it could became better."

• "Dashboard to be a little bit more mobile friendly..but not critical "

• "There are still missing features, but after each update, the product gets closer and closer to fix all my problems. "

Browse Connecteam Reviews

Meghan from Pediatrics After Hours

Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability

It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

Pros

I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and additionally, our employees are spread across 4 different clinic locations. I've been incredibly impressed with the scalability of Connecteam--- they are the only app I've found that allows me to do everything from employee scheduling and new hire on-boarding to extensive employee training via videos and quizzes and even monitor and display metrics for performance in different departments. It's simple enough that it's not overwhelming in the way some platforms like Zoho can be, especially if you are a business owner who is setting it up yourself, but there are still enough options to allow you to do almost anything with it-- and they're adding new features almost weekly. By far, however, I've been most impressed with their IT support. FREQUENTLY I've messaged their IT via chat at 2am in the and received a solution by 4am. It's made me very happy with the platform, and when small glitches or issues do arise, I feel supported and confident that they'll get a resolution together for me quickly-- and they always have! I really can't say enough good things about this platform!

Cons

One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied May 2019

Hi Meghan! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business. One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon! Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

Hofsep from Loss Prevention Services Limited

Industry: Security and Investigations

Innovative All-in-one

Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam. Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Pros

Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

Cons

There is hardly any dislikes. Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients. Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

Pricing, functionality, customer service, and no-pressure from the company to buy their product or sign a lengthy contract.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much Hofsep! We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability! Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)

Pia from Surf life Saving Northern Region

The fix for remote employees and paperwork overload

Phenomenal. Liken it to the simplicity of mac IOS with the full customization of android IOS. The person previously in my role needed an assistant because of all the paperwork and roster/availabilty issues, running around after staff who were unsure of up to date information. It is all in the app. Certain shift locations need specific additional mileage added? done; its added with a click to the time-sheet. Looking for someone to cover a shift? Done; shift open for employees to claim. Need photos for social media promotion? Done; employees can upload their photos. Need staff trained on new equipment? Done; checklist written and gamified training session created. Forms need to be signed by the customer? Done; no more lost/late paperwork. AND it was the cheapest of the ones I looked at!

Pros

The efficiency of the customer service, I can customize everything (checklists, timesheets, employee training) and that I can do everything I need in one app which removes countless hours of double handling information between our CRM and employees.

Cons

A few bugs switching between devices but the customer service is so good; once I raise an issue it is fixed in minutes. The only thing I would love to add would be a way of denoting to my instructor teams who is the head instructor for the shift (but that may already exist and I just haven't found it yet!

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

I looked at a range of EMS and connecteam was the cheapest with the most functionality. I represent only one department in our not for profit but I could see the benefits if the rest of our departments were to get on board. Saved time shortening face-to-face time for induction training, being able to quantify how much time was spent on different tasks (as a non for profit accountability to our funders is paramount), the availability/scheduler and customised time sheets is a big time saver for us.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much Pia :) It's always amazing to see how businesses and organizations utilize Connecteam to increase overall efficiency and save time! We can continue this discussion over our live support chat to better understand what's missing for you and how we can help. Thanks again for your time and detailed review!

Tamara from Morning Sunshine Breakfast Treats

Industry: Restaurants

can't complain for a free product and it works for what we need it to

ability to communicate the schedule and time off requests effectively

Pros

Free, ability to communicate to employees all at once, easy to download. No complaints from the employees.

Cons

doesn't confirm messages are sent or the activation link is sent. wish there was a way to send stuff from the app as an administrator instead of having to be logged into a desktop

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied February 2018

Hi Tamara, Thanks for leaving a review! Glad to hear you liked Connecteam despite it missing a few things you were looking for. Unfortunately, there is no way to confirm an activation link is sentsince it is sent using a text message. Those are sent from the providers and we have no way of knowing if it was received or not. I can tell you that deliverability rates are in the high 90 percentiles. We'll also be introducing a mobile manager app in the very near future.

Rufus from US SECURITY, LLC

Industry: Security and Investigations

Fantastic Product

I love Connecteam and they are fantastic group of people getting the job done. This product really works!

Pros

The product is really to use. I love their tech support on how they handle things and guide you on how to properly set up the product. The software is fully customizable, affordable and you can contact your employees without having to call every single individual. You post some forms and our team responds, and voila! The pricing is upfront and no BS sales call to swindle you in purchasing a really expensive software.

Cons

It's online software. It had one issue of downtime for 2 hours but besides that the CEO apologized and the teams were working really hard to get the system back up and running.

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

Overall, the cost was the major issue, and the flexibility to communicate with teams. Tried an actual demo without a salesman, and then made a decision to go with them.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied June 2019

Thank you so much Rufus! We're happy to have you guys onboard with Connecteam. Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Bonnie from Lara Avionics Corp.

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great time clock app!

Pros

Cons

My only complaint as of right now is the reliability of the GPS coordinates, which is something I was just told will no longer be a problem with the new update that's soon to release.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied September 2019

Thanks a lot Bonnie! We'll always continue to make the product better and better, you can count on that! Also - that big update is already available for your team :)

Fiona from United States International University - Africa

A Great App with Great Support at a Great Price

It is a user friendly tool that has made communication within the department of the institution easy.

Pros

Connecteam is a sofware that is being used departmentally in the institution.It makes it possible for members of each department to internally communicate. It has different options in which employees can use to be kept up to date and feel connected. One of the thing that excites me the most is the great customer support that is always reachable. The software is also easy to use and come at a market friendly price.

Cons

Hardly can i mention any dislike. It is a great product and i love it.

Michael from East African Breweries Ltd

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Connecteam

It is a sofware that is easy to use and has enabled us to communicate with speed and at ease. Its rich in featuresand worthy every penny.

Pros

Connecteam is a software that is being used departmentally in the organization. It allows for members of veach department to internally communicate. What I like most about the software is that it is easy to use and also the customer support is always available. It has helped us to communicate with speed and at ease.

Cons

I am beyond satisfied with the sofware. It is reach in features and very affordable. I have no dislike for the product.

nicolette from Bath Fitter

Chen and connect team is the best!!!!

connecting and engaging our non desk employees which has never been so seamless before

Pros

ease of use and the customer service is TOP NOTCH. too bad all companies don't model the same customer service like chen and connect team

Cons

getting used to new software which always has its difficulties

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

cheap no risk with free trial and excellent customer service from the beginning and no email needed by employees can sign up using a mobile number

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for the warm and kind words Nicolette! We see customer service for our growing Connecteam community as a top value, so it's great to receive this feedback from you :)

RJ from DCVFD

Industry: Public Safety

Great for fire department shift management

Pros

I trialed about 10 shift management solutions and connecteam's shift scheduling functionality was the only solution alongside their mobile app that would work for my department. I had some questions and feature requests early on and their support team was very responsive and professional.

Cons

Nothing too bad to say here. I wish there were some reporting features but I'm sure that'll come with more time.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied February 2020

Thanks RJ! We're happy you find Connecteam to be the best solution for your fire department. More reporting features are just around the corner :) We're sure you'll find it useful and beneficial!

Scott from Smarter Security Solutions LLC

Most Valuable APP for SMB Ever

Our company utilizes employees here in the US, and numerous remote employees in the Philippines (less than 20 employees). We had one solution for scheduling, another program for task and project management, another app for messaging, and a cloud-based program for time-tracking. Until we found ConnectTeam. Everything we needed (plus more), all in a single solution. Not only did we cut our previous costs by 80%, everything is now in a single solution.

Pros

- Only add the functions you want. Not encumbered by bloatware or features we will never us. - EXTREMELY intuitive. Once create an account, do the 5 minute walkthrough and you feel confident enough to manage yoir company. - Their FREE option is actually very useful and includes 80% of the features. - FLAT-FEE pricing! Once you decide to upgrade (we chose $29 plan) No 'per-user' cost like virtually every other solution. One flat-fee and can add up to 200 users with no hidden fees. - 24/7 live support; even for the free account! When we first got started, we had a couple hiccups, and at 1:30am, their live support spent over an hour helping us get everything working perfectly (thanks again Noam). - Supports overseas employees in other countries natively. E.g. we have employees in Philippines, and the installed the app and verified their phone numbers via text on their Philippines phone with no issue. Can text-message filipino worked through app, even on free mode. - Messaging/chat options are way better than other messaging apps. Like 'voice' chat, and the ability to integrate other formats. Supports rich text. Take FB messenger, Sling, and viber and combine all the good features, and this is what you have. - GPS tracking of all remote employees.

Cons

- At the time of writing this review, all admin features have to be done through website, and not through the app (though they say they are working on that). - Could use more hierarchy fratures, other than just basic. Would be nice to see customizable permissions for Administrators (may support but I didn't see). - App only supports Android and iPhone. No desktop app for Windows or Mac available.

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

Save money. Everything in one application. 24/7 live support.

Nyla from Consumer Services

This is the greatest thing ever.

Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

Pros

Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam is for you. It is ready to right after sign up, and scaling up seems endless. I could rave for days - l.i.t.e.r.a.l. days about everything I love about this software - but I don't have the space. What I will say is that Connecteam has solved every problem I've had since starting my business that I paid over 2x as much for other programs to do that couldn't. Connecteam is what all other 'create your own app in a few clicks' companies wanted to be and promised to be.

Cons

I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in. Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket must always be created and escalated and the wait times for that are extremely, extremely long. Need help setting up a feature? Connecteam support is there almost instantly willing and ready to help. Need help figuring out why said feature is doing something wonky? Sorry, gotta create a ticket for that. Right now, I'm still waiting on a resolution for a bug I reported over a week and a half ago. Thankfully, the bug doesn't restrict my ability to use the software. It's more of a cosmetic issue. The 2nd con is that there is a feature in the software called 'Workflows'. In brief, it allows you to set up an app within the app of sorts where app users can enter info or submit forms, and someone else (such as a manager or payroll approver) can review what was submitted and update the status (to something such as approved or rejected, for example). The problem I have is that there is no way to leave a note to the submitter after reviewing the submission. You can't leave feedback or praise, you have to start a chat to message someone which means backing out, extra clicks, etc.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied December 2018

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback: We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product management doesn't come with a toll.. It means that we will have glitches and we prioritize it by many considerations. Cosmetic glitches are usually less urgent but I promise you that we get to ALL of it! You'll see :) As for the Workflows - I agree! Stay tuned for amazing new capabilities coming to the Workflows in the next few weeks. The notes support for mobile and much more is coming your way. We always revision features according to customers' feedback and this has come up a lot, that's why it's in our roadmap for Q1 of 2019! Thanks again for putting the time, it's golden to us!

Sara from Golden Rule Trucking, Inc

Great App & Customer Service

My overall experience is great. Well worth the money!

Pros

I have several old-school folks on my team. I tend to get a lot of push back when I introduce a new form of technology. We don't have a central meeting location therefore I can't have one time clock for everyone to punch. This app works great and my team really seems to like to like it. It is very easy to install and user friendly.

Cons

Connecteam is a newer innovative company. Due to that, I believe they are still making quite a few changes to their software (mostly really good changes, but changes none-the-less). I don't have an abundance of time to look at the desktop launch pad and check out all of the new features. The support staff is always willing to help you out when you need the assist though.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied August 2018

Thank you Sara! We are introducing improvements and new capabilities on a weekly basis, so there's always something to look forward to! We will soon introduce a new managers tab in the app that will allow us, among many other great features, to highlight software updates and improvements for you when you're on the go so you won't miss out and have an easier on boarding experience for big releases. As for multiple time clocks - we're still pondering what's the best way to make it work, but it will happen eventually :) Thanks again for the feedback!

Liran from SodaStream

Great platform to reach all employees.

Pros

Able to deploy messages to employees with no organizational mailbox. Arrange registrations to events and meetings. Get feedback surveys for trainings in the company. Great support team (especially Chen Shofar).

Cons

It would be great to be able to grant specific permissions to a manager in the organization to check out reports submitted by his employees. It would be very interactive to be able to reply back to a specific report submitted by employee - for example, if an employee report for safety incident, we would like to tell him/her that his report has been handled.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied February 2018

Hi Liran, thanks for the great feedback and for taking the time to offer some suggestions. We're constantly improving over here so stay tuned. Oh, and Chen says thanks :)

Macylna from Dedan Kimathi University of Technology

It Gets Us Connected

It is a tool that has made us get and stay connected. It highly reliable and highly functional.

Pros

Connecteam is currently being used across the whole institution as one of our most preferred communication platform. With the tool we feel connected since there is real time communication across department. The software is also easy to use and less expensive.

Cons

Hardly can i mention a dislike if the software . It worth every penny and i love it.

Devon from Blayde Corporation

Very useful and easy to use

Pros

We like the GPS location reporting of where our team members are clocking in from. Being in the construction field, our job-sites change on a daily basis. Great value for the savings we received from either accidental or intentional time punches.

Cons

For our needs, there are no complaints. The reporting provided useful information, the edits were easy and the overall experience was seamless.

Darren from Canada's Restoration Services

Industry: Environmental Services

Beyond expectations for an app !

Connecteam app has improved our compliance and implementation. Streamlined communication. Helped reduced operating costs. The managers are constantly improving the checklists ,surveys and more.. we have 6 branches across the country and connecteam is a vital part of us and for us.

Pros

Ease of use Muiltu functions Constant updates Improves communication's Helps reduce costs Training abilities

Cons

Dashboard to be a little bit more mobile friendly..but not critical

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied November 2016

Thanks Darren :)

Daniel from Vidamar Hotels & Resorts

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Trully remarkable when optimizing team communication

Pros

The eye candy launch pad is amazing and the mobile application is very much uncomplicated, with simple yet effective home menus and easy to use. The intuitive and smart way the launch pad was built not only is giving me many ways to communicate productively with my team, but is also affecting positively our revenue, as we are on top of everything in real time. I am also spending less time on my desk and more on the operation.

Cons

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied August 2017

You're going to make us blush, Daniel :) Some of our local partners are hard at work creating localized versions (read - various languages).

Katy from Lifestyle Properties, LLC

Easy to track my off site employees!

We have been searching for a free time clock that our team could use remotely as we aren't all in the office when we clock in or out. This has been the perfect solution. even during the first few weeks when people were getting used to clocking in and out it was easy to correct their times when they'd forget. Its been a perfect solution for our small business to track times more accurately which has saved us money because people are no longer "guessing" what time they clocked in and out. The staff really likes teh new feature of being able to see their time sheet, too!

Pros

It's easy to use and has a lot of features that may become more useful in the future.

Cons

It loads a little slow and you can't clock in and out if you're in a rural area with little to no cell service which happens to us a lot.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied March 2017

Thanks, Katy! We just added the time sheet on mobile feature and the team is very happy to hear you guys like it.

Tayfun from Labway

Great App, Great Support, Great Price

Before that, we had 3 software: dokuwiki, shiftplanning and whatsapp. Now we only need connecteam

Pros

its very flexibel and i can customize how i need it.

Cons

So far there is nothing I do not like. Maybe a LaunchPad app is missing but i think they will also do it in fututre

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied November 2018

Thanks Tayfun for this awesome review!! We love having you onboard! The admin tab for your app is coming sooner than you imagine :) Stay tuned!!

Idan from Software Route LTD

Internal communication, employees training, surveys, employees feedback etc.

Pros

it's all about the great user experience and usability! when your employees embrace new technology so fast it makes our internal communication much more efficient.

Cons

We're waiting for one feature that important for us but it will be published in the next two weeks so that's ok.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied June 2017

Thanks so much Idan. We'll be pushing that feature real soon and you'll be first to know ;)

Daniel Storm from Witt A/S

Industry: Consumer Electronics

EXCELENT!

We have a business with alot of sales people on the road. This is a way to enhance the community with them, and ease the way we deliver information and gather informations. The perfect tool if you have salespeople.

Pros

I had tried different types of servies like connecteam. No one in my opinion can compares to connecteam in terms of overview, "easy to use", great tutorials and the best live-chat community with so friendly and caring sales people.

Cons

Haven't discovered anything yet. Every time I find something they have an answer or solution for it.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied March 2019

Thank you so much Daniel! Thanks to your amazing feedback we're able to continue and improve Connecteam. We have amazing plans down the road which we're sure you'll love! Thanks again!

Gumundur Jn from Crossing the line ehf

I have been searching a long time for easy to use software that would solve my day to day workflows

Simple and easy to use is my experience with ConnecTeam, software that fits my business like a glove. The ability to create custom and even complex checklist and workflow is why ConnecTeam is my go-to tool for everything related to my employees. What I have seen is strong focus on making my life simple. Keep up the good work.

Cons

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied March 2017

Wow, Gumundur Jn! You can't see from where you're sitting but we're blushing over here. Totally blown away! Reviews like yours make us want to keep doing better. Thanks!!

Ria from Your Local & Co

Very easy to implement, great support for start up businesses!

Awesome support and quick response!

Pros

Love the functions, ease of use, and customer support.

Cons

Moving content between functions is not possible yet.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied December 2018

Thanks a lot Ria! One of our missions is to provide the small and medium businesses with a quick, easy and complete solution to manage employees. We are super happy to hear that Connecteam is helping you kicking off your business :) We keep on improving Connecteam all the time, and hopefully that "moving objects" capabilities will be enhanced sooner than later :) We'll keep you posted!

Brian from Total Compass Care, LLC.

Easy To Use And Great Support Team

Great. Love It!

Pros

Great user experience so far. The features/assests are easy to customize and support team is readily available and answered my question quickly.

Cons

Would like to see a "Knowledge Sharing" forum for users to communicated with each other and display examples on how they are using the Connecteam tool for thier business.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied October 2018

Thanks Brian!! We love receiving feedback! Thank you for the kind words! You'll be happy to hear that we actually work on something interesting for our customers - a place where they can share use cases, ask each other questions and receive product updates before it's being released. We'll keep you posted!

Ali from CNYX

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Very user friendly

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the ease of the software, and highly impressed with the responsiveness of the customer service team.

Pros

The software is very practical, and easy to use. The customer/ tech service is phenomenal. Very helpful and responsive.

Cons

I do not have any negative critiques of this product at this time.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied February 2019

Hi Ali!! Thank you for your feedback! We keep on improving Connecteam on a regular basis and highly valuate and consider customers suggestions when developing the product. Please keep on providing ideas that will make your day to day easier so we can include it our roadmap :) Thanks again for the review!

Nicole from Griswold Home Care

I love how easy it is for employees to clock in and out on their cellphones!

Part time employees can clock in and out with ease and it is less stress for the managers to keep track of their hours.

Pros

I love how the software includes GPS coordinates so I can be sure that employees are clocking in and out from the office.

Cons

A few employees have had issues downloading the program onto their phones. Also some people have to use the office phones because their smartphones do not have enough space to download the product

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied July 2017

Thanks, Nicole! We're always trying to make Connecteam as lean as possible. If they haven't tried downloading in a while then they should try again as the app is leaner now.

Andy from Centennial Construction Equipment Rentals

Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent Program

From initial startup to becoming familiar with the program the support has been second to none. It is very user-friendly and has improved our ability to respond in a timely manner as well as decreased the number of phone calls into dispatch operations allowing them to concentrate on customers and in turn increase orders.

Pros

Ease of usability to provide drivers with all required information in a timely manner. Cuts down calls into the dispatch customer support is second to none.

Cons

Not yet any issues have been dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied January 2017

Thanks, Andy

Jennifer from CSI Powerline

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great Service! :)

It has been a great service, we love Connecteam! :)

Pros

It is easy to communicate and use! Everyone on the app loves it!

Cons

Nothing everything is great! The team provides great feedback!

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied November 2018

Thank you Jennifer!! We love having you onboard and super happy to hear that your team loves Connecteam! We'll keep on providing the best service we can :) Thanks again!

Elizabeth from UKY Studetn Activites Board

Industry: Program Development

Connect Team solved major internal problems

The company had trouble with clocking their office hours which affected the look of the companies productivity. Connecteam allows advisors to set goals and make sure all employees are putting in the amount of work needed. This app has allowed everyone to become more productive while maintaining the fun atmosphere

Pros

The time clock and Calendar

Cons

Needs better location

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied April 2017

Elizabeth, Thanks for the great review. We're always happy to hear that we could support positive change in any kind of organization. Keep up the great work.

Racheli from Carasso Motors

Improved our work in a significant way - just amaizing!

First of all I would like to point out my work with Astar Kariv. She is amazing to work with and I can tell she is service oriented. The app helped us improve our work and as made our projects more efficient. Since we started working with the app the communication in our organization as progressed and the information is arriving faster and more accurate to our workers. The app as a variety of options which allows us to use it for many projects and easements. The service level is very high which give us the options to come to connecteam stuff with any questions and easements.

Natalie from Griswold Home Care

Absolutely fabulous!

Pros

The app & the portal are so easy to use! It has made managing employee accountability & payroll in several different states easier than ever. My favorite part of ConnecTeam, though, is the customer service. The staff is absolutely wonderful to work with and their response time is legendary!!!!!

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied June 2017

Wow Natalie! You can't see it from where you're sitting but we're blushing over here. Thank you so much and we'll do our best to keep improving.

Daniel from Code to the Future

Great Potential - Needs Fine Tuning

The product itself has amazing potential for productivity. The issue I ran into with my team was the ease of use. Many team members had difficulty figuring out how to navigate the app. As a manager, it was disappointing to have only a web interface for me to use instead of also being granted mobile access.

Pros

Remote time card clock in with GPS location

Cons

Cumbersome to use as a manager.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied January 2017

Thanks, Daniel

Ralph from Empresas O'Neill, LLC

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Excellent tool for my small business

The Customer Support is outstanding. The supporting team have been through in their explanation and support to my questions. The tool is a work in progress and the updates been delivered is a reflection of what the users have asked.

Pros

Ease of use

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied March 2017

Adelle from Clean Therapy

Connecteam has helped our business out tremendous. Everything at our fingertips.

The ability to put our employee handbook and policies at everyone's fingertips

Pros

The fact that all my staff can access the info anywhere and they can connect with each other at any time.

Cons

I wish you could add more then one photo in an aspect and also a scheduling calendar would be amazing to add in. Yes

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied June 2017

Adelle, so happy you're loving Connecteam. And yes! The scheduling calendar is coming soon...

Robyn from Core Mechanical

Great for onboarding and online training

Very easy to set up and use. Price point can't be beat. We automated our entire technical internship in a few days.

Pros

Ease of setup - we were using it almost immediately

Cons

Not much. They offer great product support when we have questions.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied February 2020

Thank you Robyn! We appreciate you took the time to review Connecteam :)

Dorothy from Griswold Home Care

Was a little difficult at first

Pros

Being able to keep a better grip on my employees time to avoid unnecessary overtime. I also like being able to get my reports instead of waiting.

Cons

Would like to be able to format the reports in a better way. Not user friendly on some mobile devices

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied July 2017

Thanks, Dorothy! Glad you're having a positive experience. New reports will be available in the next few weeks!

Barak from FOX GROUP

Ideal solution for training & organization development

As a big retail company, the solution offering by Connecteam company is ideal for us. The App and its management system help us to be in constant contact with all the employees of the company, which are located throughout the country. The App is very easy and convenient for use, and has many relevant functions for us like massaging, watching videos, making tutorials and exams. The team of the company is always available for us in every question and gives us a fast service. The App was specially customized to our needs and to our organizational structure. Considering of all these above-mentioned features, we absolutely recommend Connecteam.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied November 2016

Thanks Barak

Anat from Interacting Technology

I'm still using the free version - so I don't have all the features - but I'm happy to choose yours

Pros

easy, great back office, the monthly report been updated and much easy to use and support is the best

Cons

Each time I'm logging in I need to define the language again and again. I think when I will start pay for this service I have more options as now it's limited

Glory from York County SPCA

I've only used Connecteam a few days but so far I love it and so do my employees! Great service also

Pros

I like the different options I have and the app that my employees can use to be kept updated and be connected. The customer service is wonderful as well. They truly try to help you out when necessary.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied February 2018

Hey Gloria, Thanks for the feedback and welcome onboard!

September 2016

Nir from AdNgin

September 2016

Easy to get started

It was so easy to start working and create an app. Took me just a couple of minutes and I was set up. They also have templates once you're in the system that help you create content and their customer support team are the best.

Pros

really easy to use and get started

Cons

still lacks some functionality I'm looking for.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied October 2016

Thank you Nir.

Sarah from Mesa Dental

Easy

Very easy to use, easy instructions. We learned how to use this software in 1 day! Great product and highly recommend it to everyone.

HENRIK from LETZ SUSHI

Great value for money

Pros

Costumer support Value for money Easy to use

Cons

Cons I have only postive things to say about the app

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied March 2019

Thanks Henrik! We appreciate your feedback, keep it coming! :)

Manuel from ABC SLEEP DISORDERS CENTER

Good but still needs improvements.

Started using for employee timekeeping. Came across minor bugs, but customer support was great fixing them quickly.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied March 2017

Thanks Manuel. Fast fixes is how we roll...Also, even faster rollouts of new features.

Kathy from Griswold Home Care

Easy to use, free program.

Pros

This is a user friendly application. We liked the ease of use. We also liked that it was a free application. It was also an easy, user friendly, set up. We will continue to utilize the program.

Cons

We have had issues when used to log in and out of work. The app would lock up frequently causing a need to restart the program. It has not deterred us from using the application, just needs to be fixed.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied February 2018

Hi Kathy, Glad you found Connecteam easy to use and useful. We are constantly updating and improving Connecteam and will continue to do so.

Wayne from Scorpion Financial Services Inc.

No Excuses!

I've been using their service for a little over three months now and to say that it's simple would be a gross understatement. It allows me access from anywhere, I can see where the punches are taking place, and it eliminates the guesswork from payroll.

Pros

simplicity, access, depth

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied April 2017

You can't see it from where you're sitting but we're blushing over here. We work hard to make Connecteam easy so we love hearing that. We're also continuously updating the Launch Pad and mobile app with more assets and improvements so staying easy to use is always a challenge and we're glad to hear we're living up to it.

ULRICA from S & D Legacy Technologies, LLC

We are a start-up company

This software has truly been a great help to our company. We love the location feature as well as the Quiz and other features.

Pros

EVERYTHING

Cons

NONE

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied March 2017

Thanks, Ulrica!

Dushan from Apparel Industry

User friendly interface assisting with essential Human Resource Tools

Pros

Its value for money and allowing even the smallest organization to tackle challenging HR issues with ease.

Cons

It would be convenient if the data entered could be graphically interpreted. Also sharing of large content data such as videos and presentations to enhance learning capabilities.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied June 2017

Hi Dushan, thanks for your comments and glad you like using Connecteam. By the way you can upload videos, presentations, and PDFs, using the Skills modules.

Bob from Tolhurst Renovations Inc

I had a few issues starting up but now I find the program very helpfull. Support was great.

Pros

Being able to pull off time reports when I need instead of waiting for employees to hand them in at the begining of the next week.

Cons

Would like to be able to format the reports the way that suits me. Maybe there is a way to do that I just havent figured it out yet.

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied June 2017

Hey Bob, glad you're finding Connecteam useful. I've taken down a note with regards to your comment on the reports and we will try to work that in as soon as possible.

Omer from 223 group

Best quick tailored employee managment app

I have used Connecteam for a few months now, and it's just great. In summary: Pros - - Very professional look & feel - Amazing customer service with a lightning speed response time -Great educations modules - Great GPS connected punch clock - Great checklists interface - Value for money (small businesses free) Cons - Lacks a task management interface - Quizzes still need improvement in terms of new question types - still a few minor bug fixes

Response from ConnecTeam

Replied January 2017

Thanks Omer