• Pros

• "It's a best-in-class LMS with a progressive approach to evolving. They have a great partnership and collaboration approach. They have down to earth, knowledgeable staff."

• "Our implementation consultant is very knowledgeable and helpful. What I like best about the product is the simple and sleek design, it makes it easy to understand and navigate as an end user. "

• "Great customer service. It was a great experience working with the reps."

• Cons

• "As a system analyst, I really like the functionality, but the price tag is a hard sell with the business. "

• "Its a bit on the pricy side and there's a larger learning curve than with most systems, but I think it's due to the company's age in this business thus understandable. "

• "The system has many moving parts and at first look can overwhelm administrators and managers. The support team has trouble getting down to this level when explaining the system."

Browse Cornerstone Recruiting Reviews

Emilie from LuxairGroup

A nice user-friendly and easy to configure software

We first implemented Cornerstone for training and in 2014 we decided to implement the recruitment module as well. It is really an easy soft to implement, since we could do the configuration by ourselves (with the support of a consultant team of Cornerstone). The support from Cornerstone is really efficient and personalized, with allow a great relationship Customer-provider. There are quarterly releases which take into account clients suggestions, and help improve the tool. The current functionalities fit our need in recruitment.

Eva from City of Seattle

Industry: Public Policy

Cutting Edge of Talent and Learning Management

Pros

I’ve been working with Cornerstone products for 3 years now at two different companies, and I’ve been impressed and satisfied with the overall system and functionality offered. Of course, the more modules you have in the system, the more impressive the analytics and integration of the data you load, but even with just the Learning and Performance modules it’s a great tool that provides wonderful talent and learning administration and reporting. Over time, the interface has become more and more user friendly, and now with the new Universal Profile and system updates related to that, users are presented with a familiar, facebook-ish feel that is easy to learn and navigate. Another very positive direction Cornerstone has taken is to create a more visual, image-based interface, although there are still pages that are being updated to create a complete and consistent look and feel. I’m also a huge fan of the reporting options in the system. As far as custom reports go it takes a little getting used to how information is pulled, but once you know the system and the data, you can really pull all sorts of information. They recently made it even better because you can build graphs in custom reports now, which makes it easier than loading the data into excel and doing the work there. Overall though, I really can’t stress how easy it is for admins to navigate the system. Sure, as a System Administrator things can get a little more complicated as far as maintaining security/permission roles and deciding back end settings, but for the people in your organization that you designate as training coordinators or instructors, it’s really simple for them to learn how to run reports, enroll employees, add events and sessions, manage rosters, etc.. There’s also the option to build custom pages which is super cool! I’d never really learned much about HTML coding, but recently suggested we build some of our organization’s new performance management programs as custom pages in Cornerstone rather than in SharePoint…..meaning I ended up having that job…..and it was so easy to build some really cool, functional pages. With minimal experience (and a lot of web searching on coding), we ended up with some really great pages that connected to other areas of the system such as signing up for classes, etc.. Having the Data Load Wizard has been a great asset too in order to feed large amounts of data into the system without having to enter lines one-by-one. All in all, I’ve definitely enjoyed working with the Cornerstone system and its wonderful employees! I went to their Cornerstone Convergence conference last year as well, and all of the products they offer and how they fit together to provide amazing features like predictive analytics is super exciting to see! Cornerstone definitely has a vision and is on the cutting edge of Talent and Learning Management.

Cons

I’ll admit there are times where we may run up against issues with what we’d LIKE the system to do, and what it is actually able to do, or system errors that need to be looked at on the Cornerstone end (something like emails not firing the way they should, or an area of the system not working the way we thought it would), but every time I’ve had problems and I’ve reached out to their Global Support or to our Client Success Manager, they’ve been extremely helpful. Global Support may not know the answer right away but they always get back to me with a fix or answers to why things are happening, and our Client Success Manager (at both companies I worked for) went out of their way to help me troubleshoot and find workarounds to suite our needs.

Meredith from ISO New England

2.5

A Powerful Tool

Pros

Cornerstone is a leader in the industry for a reason. As a client using the learning component, I can speak to strength in the how the module enables admins to configure training in the areas of instructor-led training (ILT), Web-based training, tests, certifications, and social/collaborative-integrated content. I appreciate just how much I can do. Once you learn the basics of the system you will be able to explore areas that provide solutions for more complex learning needs.

Cons

At times it can be difficult to effectively troubleshoot issues with the system's Global Product Support Team. Some issues are a factor of limitation of the tool itself but others are defects that require diligence on the client's part in achieving a resolution or fix.

Jessica from The Brock Group

December 2015

Excellent Product and Great Implementation and Support Team!

Pros

I’ve been working in this industry for over 10 years and throughout my experience I have managed several different LMS systems, but CSOD, by far, has been the most impressive. During our LMS Selection process we evaluated over 27 vendors and scored/compared each across many different rating factors such as easy to use, low cost, easy to learn, extensive features/functionality, powerful reporting, customer service support etc. CSOD was the highest scoring vendor and after conducting hands on analysis and performing extensive due diligence (i.e. reference check, examining financial health, customer/industry reviews) we made the choice to move forward with CSOD. We haven’t had any regrets since then. Our LMS implementation went very smoothly and we’ve been live for over one year now. The feedback we’ve received from our organization regarding the LMS has been nothing but positive, and due to this top management has decided to invest in the Recruiting and Onboarding modules.

Cons

Would like to have more design capabilities/flexibility when developing custom pages without having to HTML knolwedge and writing code.

Sarah from McLendon Hardware

November 2015

Comprehensive and flexible with great product support

Pros

Cornerstone has the flexibility to satisfy a vast array of learning management needs. It is easily customized which allows it to be simplified or expanded upon depending on the target audience and business needs. The customer service level that is offered by Cornerstone is outstanding. From the online community, the weekly Success live sessions, our success manager, our geographical usergroup, the annual conference, and the global tech support center, I can rest assured that as a client my needs are being met and my expectations are constantly exceeded. Additionally, Cornerstone sources product enhancement recommendations and ideas from their clients and actually implement many of these ideas.

Cons

There is quite a learning cure involved in learning the system and gaining insight into how to best use the features and settings. A dedicated admin is a must. Anyone can be taught the basic administrative features and functions, but it truly takes a dedicated admin to have eyes on the inherent complexity of running such a robust system that continues to receive improvements and updates. Cornerstone is a dynamic solution that needs to be maintained in order to maximize the benefits to the organization.

March 2015

Cornerstone OnDemand - Great Talent Management Tool!

Pros

I love the fact that Cornerstone is really customizable and flexible for whatever you want to do with it. They also prepare their users pretty well for when new functionality is released (through webinars, their forums and documentation). They also have many events that you can attend to networks with other clients and Cornerstone employees, such as their user groups and yearly Convergence.

Cons

The thing I like least is the response time from Global Product Support. They often won't update you on a case for days, forcing you to call to get an update. It would be nice if they could at least have some indication that the case is being looked at (this feedback was already provided to them). Another thing I don't like is that updated functionality is released (such as the new performance user interface) before it is completely ready, and is often missing key functionality that was once there. I also think that they are behind on their mobile app development since it is very limited in what can be done on there.

Becky from Yodle

Awesome LMS and Company--definitely a leader in the business

Pros

One of the things that helped Cornerstone stand out from other LMS vendors was the company itself. Their culture was very similar to our own company culture, which was a plus. However, I think we were most impressed with their communication, support, and resources. Once we decided to go with Cornerstone, we were given ample time to learn how to administer the LMS and test things in a pilot environment before moving to production. Even 1 year later, we are still checking in quarterly with our support specialist, Jamie. In addition to our support specialist, there are tons of resources in the Cornerstone community--help topics, discussion groups, webinars, and release emails that tell us about new features that roll out every quarter. You definitely don't feel like you're alone when you go with Cornerstone--they have an excellent product and excellent support.

Cons

As with any LMS, there's a lot to learn and manage--so the ramp-up does take a lot of time. I still feel like there's a lot for me to learn in just the Learning Cloud! Our team has also tried to figure out a couple of workarounds for certain issues, like SCORM 2004 reporting. There was a custom report we wanted to create, but could not do within the current platform. Turns out, there are some things that require an additional back-end cost.

August 2016

Kristen from Team Rubicon

August 2016

Cornerstone: Fantastic (albeit sometimes frustrating)

Pros

My review is related to the Cornerstone products that my organization uses: Core, Connect, Learning, Recruiting. I think Cornerstone is a great product and Cornerstone support cannot be beat. I love the fact that Cornerstone is constantly improving itself, with updates and improvements every quarter. Cornerstone support is available in so many different places and formats. It's never far away. On the Cornerstone Success Center, I use the Ask the Expert forum all the time and get answers often within the hour. Suggestion City is a great place to make sure that your wishes for improvements for Cornerstone are heard.

Cons

Sometimes I do feel that Cornerstone tries to do everything, so some of the details get missed. I also sometimes feel that Cornerstone focuses on making it easy to use for the end-user, but forgets about making it easy to use for the person implementing content. Content implementation is sometimes counter-intuitive as it seems that it is set up like a programmer would set it up. If you think like a programmer, it makes sense. If you don't, it seems convoluted.

Shandus from Belmont University

Some good, some bad

Pros

It's mostly intuitive from the user side. It can get very complicated from the administrator side. It can be powerful in what it can do...if your organization's processes and data work the way the system was built to work. I like the reporting options.

Cons

In our case, our organizational structure (higher education) required a lot of retrofitting to make the system work for us...and in many cases, it leaves us with a sub-optimal outcome. There are also many common sense little features that I would have expected a system like this to have that it just doesn't.

Julian from Beckman Coulter

Why Cornerstone OnDemand doesn't care about you!

CSOD doesn't care about you as a customer on the back end - their whole energy is spent designing cool new features and then using their "Customer Support" team to promote those features to you. Once you're signed up then you pass quickly down their list of priorities. Their team move onto the next client to capture on their licensing agreement. When you need support, something in your system needs fixing then good luck getting a response from their tech support team that meets your expectations. Myself and my team have numerous examples of responses that take >2 weeks to even get a response. When you reply expect the same time to get another response etc. You can call to try and get speedier service, average call wait time 40 minutes - I've waited 90 minutes once! When you try to complain there is no mechanism to take your feedback. You cease to be important once fully implemented. Yes it's the coolest and probably the most powerful LMS out there but please weigh this carefully on the lack of support you will receive when you need it.

Pros

Excellent UI Powerful features and functionality Stays up to date with latest learning trends and matches those to features

Cons

Terrible, I mean TERRIBLE customer support when things go wrong or need fixing/request support

Brian from PrimeLending

Very versatile talent management and training platform for medium to larger sized organizations

We have really enjoyed our experience with Cornerstone OnDemand, as well as the customer support we have received. There are regular releases and updates.

Pros

It is cloud-based, so it is very secure, stable, and fast. The user interface is very modern and there is a minimal learning curve. There are some very nice reporting features.

Cons

There are many features and options, but the system seems to be much easier to use as an end-user, rather than as an administrator. It also does require having multiple admins set up, so keep that in mind for smaller organizations.

Great Talent Management System

Cornerstone is the best and most comprehensive solution that I have seen for talent management. I have used the LMS, Performance, Succession, Connect and Extended Enterprise modules. CSOD continues to make enhancements to their product, especially with Learning, Connect and Performance, but where they are lacking is in enhancements to their mobile app and to their Succession module. While I do find great value in reaching out to their Global Product Support team, it will sometimes take days and even weeks before you get a response from them on a case. The communication to the customer is lacking there. Additionally, I find that some of the modules, such as Performance and Succession, can be really complex and require a lot of testing and trial and error to get things right. It does help that you are given two test environments (Stage and Pilot) to test things in. The quarterly releases have also gotten better over time, with many resources that can be used throughout User Acceptance Testing and the rest of the release cycle. Change is not always handled seamlessly for the customer, as we have experienced major delays when our Account Manager was on leave and also our Client Success Manager was out on leave. The people who filled in for them seemed overwhelmed and as a result there was a lack of communication. Applicant tracking seems on par with many other vendors, but the advantage that you get with Cornerstone is that it encompasses all stages of an employee lifecycle using their platform - from hiring and onboarding to termination. You will have a full record of your employee using their TMS. Overall, Cornerstone is a great encompassing talent management system and I have not encountered another company that comes close to what they offer.

Andriy from Nestle

Cornerstone review

Pros

Cornerstone provide great customer support and client approach. They have very professional product management team. Cornerstone functionality covering most of the requirements from different industries for both white and blue collars. They have good possibility to configure solution and they keep delivering new enhancements every Release (quarterly)

Cons

As Cornerstone become bigger it is difficult to deliver enhancements with the same speed.Cornerstone need to increase number of developers to keep same level of enhancements quality and speed

Lauren from AgFirst Farm Credit Bank

March 2015

I have been using Cornerstone OnDemand for 4 years this month.

Pros

Cornerstone sincerely values feedback from their users and gives support in various ways. Aside from the company's online Help, user guides, and user forums, if I am unsure of how to do something, I can reach out during daily "Office Hours" to discuss my scenario or I can call customer support directly. I also like that there is an opportunity on a quarterly basis to network at a regional one-day event with other Cornerstone Admins.

Cons

Cornerstone has releases that occur on a quarterly basis and keeping up all that is newly being released or updated can take time, if you do not have a process. Functionality of new pieces are rolled out with limitations and it takes several quarterly release process to get it to the point of using it.

Jamie from Susan G Komen

I would recommend Cornerston onDemand

Pros

What I like most about Conerstone onDemand is ease of use on the administration side, the features that are available such as badges and online registration as well asthe ability for mobile access.

Cons

User is forced to make several clicks before opening training. Sometimes this can be time intensive when you are just trying to get to the training.

Jeanette from SICK, Inc.

Good functionality; forward focused company

Pros

Great functionality & unified talent management. I've reviewed other LMS vendors out there, and CSOD is the best I've found thus far when it comes to Learning Management Systems and seamless integration with Talent, Performance & Succession planning.

Andrew from Vivint

Good platform for managing LMS, but sparse customization options and lack of personalized customer service hold it back from being really great.

Very solid platform lacking the top tier features that would put it firmly on top.

Pros

It is fairly simple and direct in its layout and design options, which allow for better structure and consistent site performance.

Cons

Really the backside of the Pro, the simplicity does not lend itself to being a unique platform for your company. If you have specific branding requirements, you will be hard pressed to have them easily plug into the site, and even harder pressed to find someone in their support channels to help you make some modifications.

Adam from RCIS

A powerful training tool

Pros

Cornerstone offers a powerful tool for tracking and assigning training. It allows you to setup instructor led training, including the scheduling of instructors, venue, and resources. You can add great YouTube videos you've found as learning objects. Cornerstone's reporting is a powerful tool allowing you to capture meaningful data with limited manipulation (if any) outside of their system.

Cons

Enhancements can be difficult owing to the fact that they will often affect all users - not every enhancement deserves its own on/off switch, and coding per customer is kept to a minimum. Reporting - specifically finding who is missing a training (such as compliance required items) can be difficult.

Nancy from River Island Consulting Group, Inc.

I have managed the implementation of Cornerstone's HCM suite for multiple customers.

I believe Cornerstone has one of the best cloud-based HCMs on the market and provides good value to it clients looking for a product that can offer flexibility in how learning, performance and recruiting is done within their organizations.

Pros

Cornerstone offers and integrated platform, ease of use, flexible interface, and keep current with the features most clients need from their HCM. Their customer service and client success community is well-structured and give clients a great value-added product support option in addition to the more formal support program.

Cons

Some modules of the application lag in development compared to others, need more robust integration options with other 3rd party products

Great Talent Management System

Cornerstone is the best and most comprehensive solution that I have seen for talent management. I have used the LMS, Performance, Succession, Connect and Extended Enterprise modules. CSOD continues to make enhancements to their product, especially with Learning, Connect and Performance, but where they are lacking is in enhancements to their mobile app and to their Succession module. While I do find great value in reaching out to their Global Product Support team, it will sometimes take days and even weeks before you get a response from them on a case. The communication to the customer is lacking there. Additionally, I find that some of the modules, such as Performance and Succession, can be really complex and require a lot of testing and trial and error to get things right. It does help that you are given two test environments (Stage and Pilot) to test things in. The quarterly releases have also gotten better over time, with many resources that can be used throughout User Acceptance Testing and the rest of the release cycle. Change is not always handled seamlessly for the customer, as we have experienced major delays when our Account Manager was on leave and also our Client Success Manager was out on leave. The people who filled in for them seemed overwhelmed and as a result there was a lack of communication. Overall, Cornerstone is a great encompassing talent management system and I have not encountered another company that comes close to what they offer.

Melissa from Bouchier

Cornerstone a robust Talent Development Tool

Cornerstone is top notch in regards to talent management - our concern when looking for a system was to find one that could support our talent and development needs for our management and office staff but also provide the robust tracking and housing of records required by our clients for our safety training needs of our field employees across 4 different companies.

Pros

- Ease of Use - Customized to our needs - Integration with other systems - Robust real time reporting - Customized access and collaboration tools

Cons

When looking for an HRIS it would be nice if it could supported the other functions required of HR. Although at first we were only looking for a Training system, recruitment portions of the system would have been a nice addition if it had the requirement of supporting benefits and pay for employees as well in one system.

Sheena from Equity Trust Company

December 2015

Begged my VP for Cornerstone and haven't regreted it!

Pros

It is flexible and easy to customize to your preferences. We have been able to increase how frequently our employees access training by taking advantage of approval workflows, self registrations and featured training option. The ability to customize notifications at the object level has also saved a great deal of time sending communications. Reporting is easy and Cornerstone allows us to give access to specific reports to various other employees. The support received by cornerstone both during and after implementation was tremendous.

Cons

Takes a while to get used to all of the features and how one feature affects another, however they have several training modules and office hours during which time you can call to ask questions.

Elisha from Delta Community Credit Union

November 2015

We have been using Cornerstone for a little over a year now!

Pros

They have a lot to offer! We love that we have the opportunity to customize every part of Cornerstone! They provide a lot of information in the Success Center from follow-up webinars and also provide the Connect feature to communicate and ask questions about certain topics. They provide a great support team for us. We have been assigned a direct contact with any questions. Very supportive with the integration process! We were invited to attend the Atlanta's user group for all Cornerstone Users. This is Great! This is also a great support team for us too and you can be in direct contact with users-a great way to see others' best practices!!

Cons

New Releases, you basically are on your own...no testing plan in place. You have to rely on webinars and reading the blogs to stay up on some changes.

John from El Super

Very useful system

Pros

Cornerstone started as an LMS almost on par with SABA and they started branching out into the HR world and they did a wonderful job. The system is easy to use, and uses the cornerstone framework so anyone with previous experience can use it easily. It also works well in conjunction with other systems such as ADP. Great system to use if you already utilize cornerstone.

Linda from Northern Rivers Family Services

Expensive Software that you can buy for much less with a strong arm approach to renew

Walk away and never do business with this company. We are no moving to Bridge LMS which has comparable functionality at a better price, and better package for the product including ecommerce which wasn't included.

Pros

It met a vast array of training needs such as online compliance and managing signing up for in person training, and uploading completed training certificates obtained outside the organization.

Cons

It was not well liked by users, felt clumbsy and cumbersome. It was also expensive and the renewal went from 51K to 66K and we were notified one month before the renewal and had to be for 3 years. They changed the rate to 56K after we balked we have 1480 users, but wouldn't transition said take your data and go and if you want a one year renewal it is 84K. What kind of business does that

Abbey from RNDC

November 2015

Cornerstone - Great Support, Great Product!

I personally have had a great experience with Cornerstone, from both a end user perspective and also from a system administrator perspective. Currently, we use the Core, Learning, Performance and Succession modules and each has impacted our workforce and internal workflow processes in their own ways. The thing I love about Cornerstone most is that their releases are filled with extremely relevant and useful upgrades. Other technologies that we use will upgrade their product just as regularly but there will be very little that we would actually consider implementing. Cornerstone listens to their user base and structures their releases in a way to meet the needs of the most request items. They are also very good about the overall user interface to ensure the technology is engaging for users. Cornerstone Support has always provided great direction from major configuration questions to best practice recommendations. When you submit a Care Ticket you typically get a response back within 24 hours and the feedback that is given is clear and concise. The only con really is that it is hard for us to keep up with all the upgrades that are made, but that is a problem that I am willing to have if it means the product is getting better and better!

Kyle from (formerly of Mattersight)

I was a user of this product was not too frustrated by it.

As an end user, I had no trouble going through the workflows setup by managers. It seemed to have interesting group capabilities. I've been an end user of other such software and was often of the mind I could personally create a better software solution. This was the first where that wasn't really the case. Unfortunately, this software was not something I could not take with me when I moved to a new job.

Pros

It was extremely easy for the end user to enter their information. It was stable It has oauth integration.

Cons

Importing/exporting data was somewhat lacking

Zachary from Tribridge

CSOD LMS Review

Pros

I have been working with Cornerstone and the LMS cloud for years. Easy to use, Easy to set up, Companies that have moved to this product have seen all the benefits the product can offer. Cornerstone, is way ahead of the competition. The product is continually updated with new and exciting features.

Cons

Nothing I have experienced no issues or concerns with the product and vendor

Catherine from Davids Tea

Everything you need to run a business in 1 place!

Almost nothing bad to say, love cornerstone

Pros

Everything you need, all the training, any questions you have, any time the company had to send out action sheets, price changes, merch changes, everything was in one place and well categorized!

Cons

having really old stuff still in kind of flooded the pool a bit when trying to search for something specific.

November 2015

Andrea from Ryan Companies US, Inc.

Cornerstone OnDemand - very user friendly

Pros

We like that it's a fairly simple implementation and that it's easy for our end users. Also, it really reinforces the lifecycle of an employee (from hire to retire) - a one-stop shop if you will.

Cons

I think Cornerstone OnDemand does a great job of hitting the big picture items, but there seems to be a lot of little things that if they were fixed/changed, would make life easier for all their users. For example, consistency on where a Submit button is on each screen would be a huge win even though it seems like a small fix.

Germaine from Rocaumbert

General Overall Review

Pros

I liked that the program was extremely accessible. The updates and editing features came in handy and within an hour I was able to full understand the product.

Cons

I did not like that the installation process with rather difficult. Also, though the product with extremely accessible the lay out of the software can be a bit confusing.

March 2016

Jennifer from MicroPort Orthopedics

March 2016

Robust, flexible, excellent UI; steep learning curve for admins

Pros

I implemented CSOD twice within 6 months for two different companies. This system is very robust and flexible. It has an "Amazon-ish" UI which makes for easy acceptance.

Cons

It's a complex system, so it can be a challenge for an administrator, but the payoff - the flexibility - makes up for it. There's not much to dislike.

January 2016

Frank from Hallmark Cards

January 2016

Great Business Partner

Pros

Cornerstone has got to be the most client focused business that I have worked with. They truly listen to concerns and make improvements based on their client input. It is a great pleasure to work with them.

Cons

The client Success Center is a great resource for help but sometimes can be difficult to find the information you are looking for.

Crystalrose from UTi Worldwide

November 2015

User Friendly and Easy Adaptation...

Pros

The software is a great of out the box tool that you can also customize to your business needs. Everyone from a non profit to a Fortune 500 can benefit from this software!

Cons

I don't have any issues with the team we work with or the support we are provided.

Cindy from Power Construction

CSOD Review

Pros

Powerful, easy for end users to use required very little training, customizable

Cons

Admin side can be difficult, and there is not always consistency in training documents

April 2014

Beth from Wolters Kluwer/UpToDate

April 2014

Cornerstone as a LMS is great!

Pros

I love that there are so many options to be utilized for a LMS. It is easy to upload a course, as well as to upload or change out documents. Our employees enjoy the Connect part of the LMS; it is a great way to share best practices. Our Client Success Manager has always been amazing and the Technology Specialist we've dealt with is completely brilliant, so I have been pleased with the level of support provided.

Cons

I think the training process could have been better.

September 2016

Candace from Janney

September 2016

Learning Management System Cloud

Pros

Having a specific success manager to our account. An advocate for our voice. Each client has a great voice.

Cons

Some functionality cannot be changed and it drives me nuts. Some things not easy for the user to navigate.

Christian from Woodmont Real Estate Services

December 2015

Top notch LMS-Small firm treated like a large corporation……

Pros

I have used different types of LMS in the past, but Cornerstone On-Demand is by far the lead dog. Its capabilities are boundless thus being customizable to fit your company needs. Aside from the product being a premier resource, CSOD’s customer service is first class. They provide a wealth of online resources, access to 24/7 support teams and a dedicated Client Success Manager (CSM).

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve for beginning/introductory users but CSOD provides on-demand courses that familiarize you with their tools.

Mary from University of Southern Califorrnia

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Powerful Performance Tool

Pros

Cons

The lack of flexibility in some aspects (e.g. content bundles must be called "curriculums"). I have no real complaints of any significance. Our partnership is only 1.5 years in, but it's going well.

Mark from Vermeer

LMS Admin confirms Cornerstone is a solid offering

Pros

Cornerstone has all of the features you'd expect in an enterprise level LMS. The system's look and feel is incredibly configurable and the user interface is intuitive for both end users and administrators. The reporting facility is the most robust I've seen after working with learning management systems for many years.

Cons

The data import tool is a little limited in that not all learning object types are supported when attempting to do a load of historical data. File formatting and data validation can be a little painful, but the tool is still an incredibly attractive option when compared to relying on vendor to perform data loads for an additional fee. Observation checklist items can also not be "unchecked" once submitted.

Effective software for recruiting and managing applicants

Pros

Customizable, straightforward software for submitting requisitions, reviewing applicants, etc. can be hard to find. Cornerstone checks all of those boxes. It is easy to use, even for someone like me who does not come from a HR background. Being able to rate applicants and place applicants in status's is helpful when the applicant pool is large.

Cons

Assigned interviewers on my team sometimes have trouble accessing applications and applicant documents. Other than that, it works as expected.

Jessica from Power Construction

Easy to Use

Pros

Our CSM's have been great to work with. They have all been very responsive and are great about following up with questions we pose during calls. Overall Global Support has been helpful, but there was an issue with receiving a call back due to long wait times. It takes time to learn the product, but once you do it is pretty easty to use.

Cons

There can be a lack of flexibility with the product. I feel many new features just miss the mark of being great and truly effective.

Curt from Thrivent

Powerful with lots of Configuration

Pros

The system has a ton of capabilities and you can configure just about anything. The vendor is very active with their clients and it seems they are trying hard to keep them informed and involved in the direction of the product.

Cons

The system can be confusing and is sometimes challenging to find what you need. The vendor does have some processes that could be streamlined to provide faster turn around when issues are being worked.

Jean-Francois from Luxair

Implementation of recruitment module

Pros

Customer care and followup. Willing to do better. State of the art support and success management.

Cons

Support in technical projects (interface with ERP) could be enhanced.

Andrea from German American Bancorp

Cornerstone

Pros

The automation that it brings to your Performance Reviews. Once you have the task set up it will automatically fire out for all employees. Also, our CSM is wonderful. He is very responsive and always quick to jump on a phone call to explain anything that you need help with.

Cons

The product in a way is a little to customizable. You have to create everything from scratch by yourself. It is very time consuming to get up and running.

Jacob from Tribridge

2.5

November 2015

Not for Neophytes, but amazing.

Pros

This software is an amazing tool to track employees and how they progress.

Cons

The amount of time it takes to implement a new functionality.

May 2016

Tim from NORDAM

May 2016

Let the buyer beware!

If we had to sum up our experience with Cornerstone in one word, I would say "Inconsistent." We signed a contract in December of 2014 and finally were able to implement the LMS in February of this year. Some of the implementation consultants, sales people, and customer service managers have been great and some have been terrible. I think your experience really depends on who gets assigned to your case. Some of the biggest frustrations we have had is with technical setup and data loads and with their certifications module. We work in a highly regulated industry and our employees have to maintain strict training compliance. We actually had to pay extra for their Certification module but it is highly underdeveloped and the reporting on it is terrible. There is not even a quick report for managers to see the Certification status of their subordinates. If you have any extra technical requirements or issues they will put you through the wringer as far as time and cost. Our users really like the system but we have had a bear of a time on the administrative side getting things setup the way we want and functioning correctly. If you are just looking for a vanilla product and don't have a lot of technical or compliance requirements than I think this could be a good system. If not, I would suggest going with a higher end product like Success Factors.

Grace from ArcBest Corporation

November 2015

Broad range of products for entire employee life cycle

We are still implementing Cornerstone products but are excited to be able to implement all of the tools available to us. From ATS to Succession there is a tool for every step in the life cycle of an employee. We have almost all of them. Our greatest challenge is employee engagement with the system. We already have so many other software platforms in use in other area of HR (benefits, compensation, etc.) that employees view it as "just another page to login to." But our greatest success is the increase in reportable metrics. We can answer almost every HR question with the custom reporting application inside our portal. We've just scratched the surface with Cornerstone and can't wait to see what the next 1 - 2 years will look like with this product.

David from BJ's

November 2015

Love Cornerstone on Demand Training!

Pros

I really enjoy how easy it is to use.. i am not very computer savvy but it is very easy to follow and their customer service is top-notch! The training modules are very well done and put together but not to overwhelming to those not very savvy with their computers.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about the vendor or product, I was thoroughly pleased.

Terri from Dental365

Cornerstone LMS

Pros

Robust library of courses Excellent support Polished, professional appearance Allows for set up for multiple users Great reporting by job/ title/ licensure requirements

Cons

Very challenging set up Expensive! Other solutions are more affordable Can be quite intimidating for new users or those with little software experience. Need a good IT support system in place