All Darwinbox Reviews

Abhijeet

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

The HR Software that all of my employeers have used

PROS

There are a few good things about DarwinBox. 1. It has a good mobile application. 2. It is customizable. 3. Marking the attendance and requesting leaves is easy peasy.

CONS

One thing I find the worse is that everyone can access anyone's details in the organization. Like my number is shared with people whom I don't want to share my details with.

Reviewed November 2020

Managing life cycle of an employee

Earlier we were using HR Mantra which was easy for tracking your attendance and leaves but it lacked some major areas where one can use it for their benefits. With Darwinbox this has never been an issue, it almost provides every available feature for an employee to make sure they can utilise the HR Management without any issue.

PROS

Darwin box is basically equipped with all the features that are required by an organization to manage an employee's life cycle. The software is easy to use and enables to use it for multiple purposes be it for managing attendance or onboarding details. It has every information related to a person be it payroll wise, department wise or performance wise.

CONS

Darwinbox is equipped with multiple features which are good but sometimes it becomes too complex to check for specific things and I find it difficult as the UI is not to pleasant. The payslip is also a major setback that it possess, maybe my organization hasn't utilised that feature but I have to use another tool to check my monthly payslip which I would prefer to check it on Darwinbox itself.

Reasons for switching to Darwinbox

any of the features that Darwinbox offered were not present in HR Mantra.

Parimal

Apparel & Fashion, 5,001-10,000 employees

Darwin Box Review

I have all positive praises about Darwin box its save my time related HR

PROS

Darwin box is very easy to use like fresher employee can start it to use from first day.I am using this app in my organization to update my attendance for apply leave, approve leave etc. Darwin box also help to get updated yourself with your organization new launched policy.

CONS

Mobile application is good. I am not satisfied with desktop version. Need to improve stability and visualization. in HR Document Tool all documents are in un-even numbers should to improve in indexing.

Vaibhav

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Good to begin

Good as a beginner, Can be good option for a larger multinations.

PROS

It captures details process and follows it to the T Good for growing organisations, when I used it DrawinBox team was flexible and willing to customize the features

CONS

Complicated process to set-up Not agile system i.e. once you set it up no flexibility of changing the process

Reasons for switching to Darwinbox

For process efficiency and automation it helped

Siddhant

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

DarwinBox Experience

Overall a very good product. If they work on improving the speed in navigation from one page to another I would have given it 5 star.

PROS

1. Base minimum option/action but enough to get the job done. Therefore makes it easier to get what we want.2. Android application makes it easier to access it in mobile as well

CONS

1. Loading pages is very slow and definitely have scope of improvement.2. Sometimes the tasks does not close even when I've completed those.

Reasons for switching to Darwinbox

Quikchex was very complicated and not very user friendly. HR also couldn't get all the things like things related to employer's performance

Sunil

Retail, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2022

A Robust HRM System

PROS

Attendance marking & tracking, leave management, travel request and reimbursement processing are very simple to use

CONS

When it comes to PMS the process of back and forth with my Manager is a little tedious work

Reasons for switching to Darwinbox

Adrenalin HRMS was a very un-intuitive software. The navigation was a pain with big tiles are every time we need to scroll to find where the options are.

Reviewed June 2020

Darwinbox - The HR Tool

I have been using Darwinbox HR for almost 2 years at my organization now. It is pretty easy to adapt and work on the leave application, employee appraisal with seamlessly managing multiple stakeholders. The only issue I have noticed is sometimes the website loads slowly and few UI issues in the mobile application. I would say it has been a very good experience on an overall level. For a Medium to Large scale industry Darwinbox can be quite useful.b

PROS

(+) Easy leave application and tracking. (+) Seamless employee appraisal and review mechanism. (+) Many interesting features like internal job postings, employee referral systems are available.

CONS

(-) Sometimes the website is not very interactive, slows down. (-) UI problems in the mobile application.

Anirban

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Excellent platform for HRMS tracking

Darwinbox has been very convenient for me to use due to its simple user interface, and it has solved all HR problems for us.

PROS

The attendance marking and tracking system of Darwinbox is very reliable as it records the location coordinates of the candidate and is also enabled on the mobile app. Moreover, Payroll management and coordination with team-members on incentive payout is much easy to monitor, ensuring transparency at each level.

CONS

Goal setting and tracking is slightly difficult as manually performance has to be updated at fixed intervals, and it is not possible to mark past achievements later.

Reviewed January 2023

The ideal plateform

overall it's a very helpful and great tool,I will suggest it

PROS

Darwinbox is a convenient tool that allows me to mark my attendance, submit reimbursement requests, check my leave balance, access HR documents, and view my compensation details.

CONS

there is nothing wrong with this application

Sumit

Broadcast Media, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Best software for Attendance & Goal Tracking

As mentioned in Pros, I just want to say that, I found it very useful and I liked this one a lot.

PROS

I'm using DarwinBox for more than 1 year and found it easy to use. It helps me in attendance tracking, my check in and check outs. Also, I can see all my holidays and leaves I have taken and I planned for future. It helps me in achieve my goals. It helps me out in understanding HR Policies.

CONS

I haven't found such an issue that can be described as a Cons. But I found some problems while using DarwinBox. It doesn't notifies the user when a leave is accepted by Manager.

Prakash

Logistics and Supply Chain, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed November 2023

Best HRMS solution in premium category

PROS

1. Easy to use 2. Clean user interface 3. Easily adoptable by employee 4. Provide end number of features 5. Attendence and leave dashboard are best

CONS

Front dashboard can be improved more because in indutry company offers entire information at one single page.

Tirus

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

My Experience With Darwinbox

PROS

I like the attendance tracking features The software makes employee recognition and scheduling easy It comes with HR and on boarding features

CONS

With Darwinbox, there has been smooth operation more so in the HR department

syed

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Darwin review

PROS

As i am user of the Darwin box since 2 years it is the best application i have seen where everything is done payroll management of employee including there resources ,keep track of employee attendance, reward for there there is best feature of that where it has a employee dictionary where we can contact them and chat it best application i have seen

CONS

There no bad about it it has best features and UI till now i have used

Palak

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed January 2023

DarwinBox Review

Overall experience is good, Attendance tracker to track absentism on company level, Profile details of all the employees can be tracked easily. Leaves can be applied and approved on internal level between teams

PROS

Reimbursemrnt feature is good, no difficulties and very simple process to claim reimbursement. Ease and clean Interface which is quite user friendly. Profile details of every employee can be checked to reach out to them if required.

CONS

There can be attendance reminder or alert notification when we open app or web. Most ppl forget to checkin on time.

Reasons for switching to Darwinbox

New job role in a different company

Shakeel

E-Learning, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Best software for Attendance and Reimbursement

I have been using this application for more than a year. It is one of the software that i have to use daily. I mark my attendance, submit my reimbursement, check for my leaves, access to all my HR documents, compensation details, and best part we can find our internal employees in the employee section using their Employee ID. Not only this it keeps me updated on all the events happening in the organisation including birthday's and anniversaries.

PROS

There are many features to like about this software. The attendance can be marked very easily and smoothly. We can even check the leave calender. The interface is very easy to navigate and understandable. It is user friendly.

CONS

There is nothing I dislike almost every feature is very useful and is required for smooth functioning our work.

Reviewed August 2022

Good user interface

PROS

DarwinBox has a good interface and is rich in functionalities and features

CONS

Web application has more features than mobile app while the users would like to use mobile app more which makes it very annoying. Also, reimbursement module needs improvement in terms of workflow and use-cases handled

Angie

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

Tiene gran variedad de funciones.

PROS

Me parece muy buen aplicativo ya que cuenta con una gran variedad de herramientas en su interfas.

CONS

Me parece que se debe mejorar la vercion de escritorio para generar un mejor rendimiento.

Smita

Plastics, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2022

The best HR tool platform

PROS

Flexible, customized various HR related workflow

CONS

Permission role access is limited to one role. It should allow the user to have access/ permission right of multiple modules

Reason for choosing Darwinbox

Customized workflow feature, Customer Success support post implementation, periodical new features/ upgrade in system, positive feedback compared to other products,