• Pros

• "The support team and the features. There is a lot of online material that guides you through the set up process, but the support team is also always there to help."

• "I liked this software because of how easy it was to add custom competencies. I also liked the reminder system and how it could be customized. The training tools were perfect to learn how to use! "

• "Ability to customize; cost effective; great tool to provide feedback"

• Cons

• "There are a few limitations especially in formatting of final reports. But, for the flexibility and at the cost I can't complain. "

• "I wish it was easier to customize without getting help (but then again, it's nice to pass along a request and have it done for us)."

• "The annual fee is steep. It depends on how many reviews you actually use throughout the year as to whether the annual fee is worth it. We've re-upped several years in a row though though!"

Browse EchoSpan Reviews

Excellent service; Quality Product

Pros

The software is fairly easy to use. The service provided is great. They typically respond much sooner than the 24 hours promised. The reports are generated quickly. The ability for development planning (although we haven't used the function yet)

Cons

Overall, it is very intuitive . I wish I could delete my own projects out of archive. I wish I could click a button for all the questions and make changes to them versus individual questions (I.e., quickly convert a group of questions from self only to both raters).

Reasons for Choosing EchoSpan

recommended from a colleague; quick service and help set-up (thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN])

Reasons for Switching to EchoSpan

the ability to analyze data at competency and super competency level

Liz from Availity

Elegant simplicity

I am a fan! EchoSpan has proven to be an ideal partner for our engagement surveys. The staff are highly responsive and the communication on projects is unsurpassed. These characteristics are not easy to find in many bigger technology companies. Bigger is not always better. EchoSpan is the smart choice for solid software functionality and 5 star customer service!

Pros

Many software packages are "over built" for the functionality businesses actually need. EchoSpan is one of the few companies who designs software that walks that line perfectly. The basics are covered with an easy step-by-step process that is both intuitive and elegant. There are also advanced features like sentiment analysis to keep pace with market competitors. They've delivered the perfect balance of neither too much nor too little functionality in their software, which makes it particularly ideal for mid-market clients. Additionally, I can't say enough about the professionalism of their project management team. We outsourced a very high profile project to EchoSpan and I never experienced such seamless implementation, flexibility to change course when needed, and detailed communication to ensure decisions happened quickly. Bravo EchoSpan!

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of anything. The reports are straightforward and easy to understand. Some of the competitors have elegant data visualization dashboards but charge 2x the money for it.

Maria from FMI

May 2016

Overall, a good experience!

I have just recently started using the system and overall, I like it! It has many more features then the old system I used to use. I like that you can upload Targets and Raters into the system without manually entering them (old system I had to!). You should be well versed with some type of 360 Survey administration background to get around and through the system. You have resources if you are having troubles but you really need to figure the system out independently. When you have an issue you need to send an email to the helpdesk. They are responsive and helpful but if you have a big issue it can take a while to explain it by typing your issues and waiting several hours to get an answer. I haven't gotten used to not picking up the phone and calling for help. That part can be a little frustrating especially when you have client's breathing down your neck for an immediate answer. The helpdesk does their best to help and they are always friendly. Really love the flexibility of the report on what you can include. The report is very easy to read overall although I found a few glitches now and again. Once I reached out to the helpdesk they took care of it quickly. I am happy with the new system and look forward to continuing to learn more!

Response from EchoSpan

Replied May 2016

Maria, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. It is important to us that our clients are completely satisfied with their experience with EchoSpan. We do understand that, due to the complexity and timing of some of our client¿s reviews, they require a more dedicated support approach. We have an Enterprise support program that can be opted into that provides clients with onboarding assistance, phone and email support from a dedicated senior client manager, and a 2 hour support request response time. In addition, we conduct a weekly training webinar on Mondays and a weekly Q&A webinar on Wednesdays for our clients so they have direct access to our Support team.

Lorrina from HRCatalyst, Inc.

Why EchoSpan is our go-to provider for 360 assessments

I have worked with EchoSpan for over 10 years and highly recommend their product. I first worked with them as an in-house talent assessment lead for a Fortune 100 company where EchoSpan was our 360 provider for our global 360 assessments. Their customer service and product were both incredible - and we were a demanding client. I have been an independent consultant for close to 10 years now, and my business partner and I both rely on EchoSpan to support our client needs across a range of industries and companies of all sizes. Our clients are also thrilled with EchoSpan's products and services.

Pros

The best feature about EchoSpan's software is its flexibility. So many 360 packages don't allow customization options (or options are limited), but it is what our clients want and need so EchoSpan is our go-to provider. In addition, if the software doesn't support our customization needs, the EchoSpan design team is always willing to work with us.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind.

Reasons for Choosing EchoSpan

I continue to choose EchoSpan for two reasons: 1) Their product is high quality, flexible, and easy to use; 2) I love working with their team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the entire EchoSpan team is clearly committed to delivering outstanding customer service and building partnerships with their clients.

Shawn from Self-Employed

Great product with outstanding customer support

I have been completely satisfied with EchoSpan because (1) the product is great and gets regular updates to make it even better and (2) the level of support is outstanding. I am very much a "figure it out on my own" person, so the online videos, tutorials, and help features were usually all I needed. But any time I had a question or problem I couldn't resolve on my own I got knowledgable, quick support from the EchoSpan team. These two factors make it really easy to refer others to this product.

Pros

As an independent contractor, I need a flexible, customizable 360-degree feedback platform that allows me to run multiple projects for multiple clients. EchoSpan provides that plus a host of other features that allow me to respond to almost any client need. I found a number of features helpful, including (1) the editable competency library, (2) automation features that help with the logistics of a project, and (3) the regular updates that add functionality to the application. Overall, the biggest advantage of this product for me is the ability to develop, administer, and report multi-rater projects that vary in scope from the simplest survey to the most complex design.

Cons

As with any product, there is a bit of a learning curve. With that said, if you've got some experience with administering these types of projects, you will likely feel "at home" pretty quickly. There are a number of helpful tools in the application to guide you through projects, so straightforward projects are pretty simple to run. As the complexity of the project increases, you will need to dig deeper to get the results you're looking for -- which I don't think is unusual for any system.

Carlos from Mars, Incorporated

August 2016

The Echospan survey in a team effectiveness application.

I am a confirmed fan. I searched for months for a 360 survey solution that was capable, flexible, and affordable. I found a lot of capability and flexibility out there. Affordability was another matter. Just to get started, I was being told by most vendors, would require $60,000 to $80,000 dollars. After that there's be an additional $60,000 in annual licensing fees. For a survey that would be used regularly but on a limited basis this made no financial sense whatever. Then I came across Echospan. They saved my project.

Pros

Ours is a special application of the usual 360 degree tool. We aren't using it as a competency survey for individuals. Instead, we have developed a team effectiveness assessment that runs on a 360 platform. Echospan works perfectly for our needs. It's simple, easy to set up and administer and cost effective.

Marisa from TIAA

August 2016

A great product backed by a solid team

I can't say enough good things about the Echospan 360-degree feedback tool! The platform is flexible, intuitive, and easy-to-use. We have been able to configure a variety of custom assessments aligned to our organization's leadership competency model while leveraging the robust content provided by Echospan. The user interface is simple and attractive, and the feedback from our users (primarily senior-level business leaders) has been overwhelmingly positive. In addition, the service we've received from Echospan has been exceptional. Their leadership team was flexible and patient as we worked through the contracting process. Our dedicated support partner is incredibly responsive and thorough in addressing our questions/requests and offering innovative ideas and solutions. Having used Echospan's 360-degree feedback platform across a variety of industries, in public and private sectors, and with organizations large and small, I would confidently recommend it to anyone looking to implement a robust yet cost effective 360-degree assessment program in their organization.

Tom from City of Farmington

The tool was very easy to use and utilizes great reports for displaying results.

Very targeted results helped to identify which competencies were in need of improvement as well as what areas the employee has excelled at.

Pros

The ease of use. I have had very few questions on how to login and use the software from raters. I like the competency library and the reading suggestions.

Cons

The limitation on number of raters when it comes to larger projects. It would be helpful to allow for more than 100 raters without costing per rater and having to add raters through contacting support.

Response from EchoSpan

Replied April 2018

Tom, We appreciate your feedback. Each Target, person being reviewed, in a 360 Project is limited to 100 Raters due to the increased demand on the reporting engine when a higher quantity of Raters are present. While we can easily accommodate over 100 Raters per Target, it does require project management time for our team to load the additional Raters from the back-end of the tool, so there is a small fee involved. Thank you again for your time and review of EchoSpan's 360 tool.

Nate from Duke Energy

Industry: Utilities

EchoSpan Review

EchoSpan has been a great partner as I've built out my company's 360 feedback program over the past few years. Their customer service is exceptional and they are great about listening to customers' ideas for enhancements to the product.

Pros

The EchoSpan platform is extremely easy to use. I've used other 360 feedback platforms in the past, but EchoSpan's is by far the most flexible and intuitive. EchoSpan has been able to meet my unique needs in 360 setup and administration and they are always adding new features.

Cons

The training manuals and videos are at times too high level to answer my specific questions. However, my contacts at EchoSpan are always very responsive to quickly address my questions.

Reasons for Choosing EchoSpan

Ease of use, customer service, and cost.

Reasons for Switching to EchoSpan

Ease of use, customer service, and cost.

Cheryl from Alzheimer's Association

Experience Deploying a 360 Review to My Staff Team

I sought out this tool as a component of my professional development plan, in my executive leadership role. While some of my direct reports opted not to participate, which posed a challenge to my getting a really robust 360 perspective, my interactions with the EchoSpan team and software were top notch.

Pros

The software was easy to customize, to get at what I sought to learn from both my peers and my direct reports. The business development person from EchoSpan who I worked with was extremely helpful, responsive and knowledgeable - She made the whole process simple and enjoyable. Her name is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is an exceptional representative for your company.

Cons

I honestly had no cons. It was an extremely positive experience - primarily due to my engagement with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Reasons for Switching to EchoSpan

I was looking for an affordable option, that allowed me to customize the questions in the survey.

Britney from Obama Foundation

Obama Foundation Fellowship Program

Overall, our coaches thought the format of the assessment and data collection was beneficial information. The customer service team was attentive and a delight to work with.

Pros

The report was easy to read and debrief. It was also simple to upload rater information and launch the assessment. The ability to complete the assessment and read comments in languages other than was vital to the engagement of our global participants.

Cons

The comments section wasn't as robust as we needed to collect qualitative information. A significant level of customization that includes specific questions that correspond to each competency area would be necessary to provide context to the quantitative data that was collected.

Reasons for Switching to EchoSpan

The assessment was too expensive, not available in languages other than english and required a lot of labor to input reviewers and launch the assessment.

Response from EchoSpan

Replied March 2020

Hi Britney, Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear that our multi-language features and support were helpful with your recent project. We can assist with suggestions on how to enhance your survey questions for future projects to include comment questions in each competency instead of limiting that question type to the end of the survey. The text in these comment-type questions is also customizable by the administrator and may be displayed in different sections of your reports, enabling you to provide context to the quantitative data. One of our associates will follow up with additional project specific recommendations on this and we are also available to discuss with you in more detail during our weekly QA sessions. Thanks again for your feedback about your experience with our tool and team members we look forward to working with you more on future projects.

May 2016

Kathleen from TribusAllen, Inc.

May 2016

Awesome right from the start!!!

We trialed the Echospan software in February 2016 to get a feel for the process and reporting before deciding if we wanted to use it for twenty 360s in March/April. We were quickly elated with the tool as compared to what we were using previously and have also compared it to another tool that one of our clients uses. In fact, even before trialing the software, the demo video, training videos, and the interactive demo with an Echospan representative had already convinced us that we had found something of quality that we were excited to use. I would HIGHLY recommend starting with the videos and a trial (we just ran a fake 360 with one of our colleagues and set a few of us up multiple times as different raters with different working relationships (direct report, supervisor, peer, ...)). This helped us understand how to use a good bit of the tool and see how things showed up in different views of the reporting prior to purchasing. To be honest, however, the tool "had us at hello"; we knew right away that there was no going back. Customer service and the development team have been OUTSTANDING; they've resolved all of our concerns/issues and have answered all of our questions to our great satisfaction both during the trial period and since purchasing. I cannot say enough about how truly impressed we've been with them. We are now in May 2016, just 3 months since finding Echospan, and are working on our 3rd project of running 360s for different clients through the tool, and it just keeps getting better and easier to use. The functionality of the product is outstanding, and we couldn't be happier with it.

Natalia from Walking the Talk

The EchoSpan 360-degree feedback tool has helped us add a new product to sell.

We are using it daily with our clients. We are a culture consultancy, but now we have been running 360 assessments as well. Echospan has made it quite easy.

Pros

Cons

It is not as intuitive as it looks at a first glance. You need to pay careful attention at the rules, and the features, even though they are many and provide great help, as sometimes hard to remember and easy to be missed. You can definitely learn how to use it proficiently, however, there are certain features that may be a little bit confusing (e.g., rules about sending reminders, and some project settings can be missed).

Lindsey from Moonshot edVenture

Easy to use and great customer service + customization

EchoSpan has been super helpful and friendly from the beginning when we start shopping around for 360 tools. Their tools are easy to use and manage + they include the features we needed (we can customize questions, reports, emails, etc). And the team is quick to get feedback on any questions or issues.

Pros

First and foremost, the EchoSpan customer service has been amazing. I never wait more than 2 hours for a response on any questions and they have helped me update, customize, and create multiple different reports for our program. The software is easy to use and navigate. And the reports come out great + they are easy to customize to get what we need.

Cons

Response from EchoSpan

Replied March 2019

Lindsey, Thanks so much for your feedback about your experience with the tool and our support team members! We are so happy to hear that things are gong well with your program and that you're pleased with the functionality and support you've received!

Aerowenn from Teamworks, Inc.

Echospan offers a valuable and easy to use tool for 360 feedback reviews.

Pros

Echospan is easy to use. I can customize my 360 report questions and other features easily. The system allows me to create 360 feedback reports specific to the individual or group to be reviewed. Anytime I have a question, it's answered promptly and effectively by customer service, often with a foloow up to make sure all is well.

Paula from Volkswagen

Great System

The experience has been fantastic. From support, ease of use, customization and professional reports! Highly recommend

Pros

- System is very intuitive and easy to use - Reports are generated with a click of a button - Can align current development activities into body of report - Participants can select their own raters in system - Automated email reminders to complete 360 feedback

Cons

- Would like to place our own pictures on front of report and through suggested development activiites

Response from EchoSpan

Replied November 2018

Paula, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you are pleased with our 360 feedback tool. Custom images on report covers are a feature of the Enterprise edition of our tool. Additionally, customized pictures and graphics can be accommodated in reports. Just let our support team know the specifications and they can instruct you on how to include them or if it will require a minimal development effort for customization.

Peggy from American Society of Plastic Surgeons

Good product

Pros

Project manager was very helpful and responsive to my requests.

Cons

We use the product to evaluate volunteer leadership. Since the product is geared primarily towards employees, the opportunities feedback in the out-of-the-box feedback report were not as relevant to us.

Response from EchoSpan

Replied March 2019

Hi Peggy, We appreciate your feedback about the tool and your experience with our support team members. We're happy to hear they were helpful and responsive to your needs! Regarding the review questions and the intended audience, we have more than 50 ready-to-use competencies available in our library, but you can also customize your review questions so they are more appropriate to evaluate your volunteer leadership team. All aspects of your reviews can be customized, from review questions, relationship groups, rating scales, workflows, reports and more. We will also be launching a Content Network this year that will give you access to premium review content that may be more meaningful to your participants in future reviews. We will be sure to share more information with you as we get closer to launching this program. Thanks so much for the feedback about your experience with our tool and support team members! We appreciate you sharing!

Kathleen from Booz Allen Hamilton

I highly recommend the EchoSpan 360 assessment. From set up to reporting, it's user friendly!

Pros

Great customer support and ease of use. I also appreciate the reporting options including the individual and overall reports. Very easy to customize.

Cons

I really like this software. I can't think of any cons. It's easy to use - even for a first timer - :)

Ruth from Pac-Van, Inc.

August 2016

Love the Echospan 360 Reviews!

Great support team; very quick to respond and find resolution

Pros

Ability to customize; cost effective; great tool to provide feedback

Robert Edward from Minerals Technologies Inc

Industry: Mining & Metals

Simple, But Elegant

We are using the survey as part of our overall talent management activities.

Pros

Very intuitive and well designed. Very easy to customize to your exact needs. Very easy to get up and running in a short period of time. There is a very strong support component to their service, replete with training videos and Q&A brochures. We purchased the enterprise option and have found the dedicated support person to be a very helpful feature.

Cons

There are a very small number of advanced features in the application that are not readily observable. This has not posed any insurmountable problems, but spending as much time upfront in learning the intricacies of the application will pay huge dividends.

NA

Reasons for Switching to EchoSpan

Cheaper and customizable; Talent Smart is not customizable and founded entirely on the theory of emotional intelligence.

Echospan has been a very useful product for our company

We had a new senior team in place and they all had varying work styles and they tended to disagree a lot. The 360 helped coach focus on the areas they had in common and work backwards from there.

Pros

I liked the videos they provide which provide you with the answers to the majority of questions you may have. There on-line assistance was very timely and helpful. . I really liked the way you could run reports in several different format which allowed you to be more focused on the information you were looking for. Adding and deleting raters and was a very easy task.

Cons

There were a few things that were not intuitive when you first set up your account however going back to the home page always helped me.

Nisha from ABN Group

Easy to use, intelligent tool

We have been using EchoSpan 360-degree feedback tool for the past one month now. It is very easy to use and meets our business requirement 100%. The team behind the scenes provide excellent support with all the queries. They are super responsive and the turnaround is usually less than 12 hours. The reports functionality on the tool gets 5/5. They've got all the reports that you can possibly think of and just a click away! Overall, it's a great tool and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to run their own 360 surveys instead of hiring someone to do it for them.

Pros

Easy to navigate Great reporting tool

Sandra from Sandra Dornbach Executive Coaching

Super professional tool for any kind of customized 360 degree feedback

Pros: Very reliable tool, professional Customer Service and Support at all times Cons: Takes time to get used to, limited use in other languages

Response from EchoSpan

Replied May 2016

Sandra, we are glad that you have had a good experience with the tool and our support team thus far. Your feedback is important to us. Our Professional 360 tool does allow our clients to translate their review content in over 60 languages, but it does not allow for the advanced capability of translating the entire end user interface (like buttons and titles of tasks, etc) -those are automatically translated via our tool. That said, with our Enterprise Edition of the tool, clients have total control over language content and can apply custom translations to every aspect of the review, including review items, the user interface, and reports.

Shrayashi from Hollweg Assessment Partners

Great 360 Feedback Tool!

I have used Echospan as a partner for a few different companies that I have been employed with, and they have been outstanding in meeting the needs of each one. From using them directly, and for our clients, the system is flexible, easy to use and administer, and gives us the variety of options and customizations that we need for administration, tracking and reporting. I've investigated several other vendors, and Echospan is indeed at the top for their system functionality and flexibility, as well as their support. I would highly recommend their 360 product.

Bruce from Investment Management

Industry: Investment Management

EchoSpan Feedback

I love this tool, used it with a previous employer and didn't even look around before selecting EchoSpan. We use it extensively for Management Development, Performance turn around and as an executive coaching tool.

Pros

Integration was pretty straight forward and easily added to the system as IT coordinated with EchoSpan.

Cons

Utilizing the software is not intuitive and it doesn't help that I am challenged technologically!

NA

Tara from EducationSuperHighway

EchoSpan Review

Pros

Cons

I wouldn't say there were any cons but since I was the the person who didn't originally set up the system at our organization, it took me awhile to figure out where everything was. Once I read the training materials, I was able to get a better understanding of where everything is and everything was great!

Julie from The Centre

May 2016

Been using this software for 8 years and really like the ease of use and the great customer service!

The tool is great and so is the customer service. The only cons would be trying to extract the data for analysis. Also, when there are upgrades, I find it difficult to learn what they are since I am so busy with my workload, but that is not their fault.

Response from EchoSpan

Replied May 2016

Julie, thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you are continuing to enjoy using the tool! While our tool does allow administrators to export data to excel or csv files containing review status information, review responses, cross tabs and frequency distributions on a project level we understand that some accounts will have more complex needs. In these cases we can engage our development team to see if a custom solution will fit the needs of the client.

Michael from Mian Talent Solutions

May 2016

Echospan's 360 feedback tool is the most flexible, reliable and robust 360 tool on the market!

This tool will help you manage any type of 360 process you are running in your organization... from small initiatives to very large. The content is customizable and there are automated features for launching and managing your projects. There are also multiple scoring and reporting options to fit the needs of any potential audience. Beyond the technology, their Client Service team is knowledgeable, responsive, and open to feedback. There is a great balance between 360 best practices and specific client needs. After helping to build 360 technologies for other companies and conducting market research for my own 360 initiatives... Echospan is simply now the market leader!

Cherish from 4th Gear Consulting

Review of EchoSpan 360-Degree Feedback Tool

We use EchoSpan's 360-Degree Feedback and Development Planning tool for many of our clients with projects ranging from an individual 360 to groups of 50 or more people. The tool is user-friendly and the customer service is top notch. The EchoSpan team is responsive and always willing to help with customizations and any questions we may have while a project is underway. Our clients find the feedback reports informative and beneficial as they continue to develop as leaders and many of our clients take advantage of the development planning tool as well, as an add-on to the feedback tool. Highly recommend!

Elizabeth from PAREXEL

Top Notch Customizable EchoSpan 360-degree Feedback Tool

I have been working with the EchoSpan 360-degree Feedback Tool since 2008 and think it is extremely user-friendly, intuitive, very cost-effective, and easy to use. I have run hundreds of 360 surveys globally with this tool, and have run into minimal issues in 8 years. EchoSpan provides thorough customer service support, and their account team is accommodating and has made our large, organization wide surveys an easy process to implement. Last year I compared EchoSpan to two other tools on the market - I stayed with EchoSpan because of the user interface and cost effectiveness.

Raigan from Encore Consumer Capital

EchoSpan 360-degree feedback tool is great

Pros

Fantastic customer service. I've had some issues figuring out the program as a new admin, but the customer service has been outstanding.

Cons

Sometimes a little difficult to figure out on your own, but the customer service helps fix it no, problem!

July 2016

Jenifer from Turner Construction

July 2016

All Around Review

I've been experimenting with the product for about a year now and while there is a little bit of a learning curve the product is actually very user friendly

Pros

How easy it is to use the software once all the pre-work is completed

Cons

There were a few items during the set-up phase that could not be adjusted. Nothing major but features that would have been a "nice to have"

Kit from Kammer & Associates, Inc.

EchoSpan journeying is very rewarding.

Using the EchoSpan 360-degree feedback tool, Customer Support has guided me and, therefore, my organization through the twists and turns of creating a customized instrument, customized email letters, and provides on-going advice as the process rolls out. They are a superb strategic partner.

Pros

It's flexibility, clarity, completeness - it seems to have thought of everything we would need to be successful in our 360 project.

Cons

Dunno.

Matt from Florida Medical Association

EchoSpan - Very user friendly and efficient

I had a great experience with EchoSpan's 360 tool. All aspects of my review could be customized, management of the process was clear, and reports could be generated on demand. Our users complimented the modern look of the interface and did not require any instruction to complete their reviews. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a solid 360 tool that can adapt to any process.

Vicki from Nerium International

Senior Human Resources Business Partner

Thus far we have had a very good experience, we have had to extend the dates so we are still a few weeks away from the reporting piece.

Pros

functionality, specifically the ability to make last minute changes as various points in the project

Cons

Emails - ensuring that you had the right buttons turned on to either send separately or as a group. The other item would be the dates that were required in the project phase, was unsure about the dates.

Crystal from Loudoun Coaching and Counseling

Expert Feedback

The tool is extremely intuitive and easy to implement. The customer support is stellar and helps make the overall administration of the tool seamless.

Pros

I have used EchoSpan in a previous capacity. It was the first resource I turned to when a client needed to deploy a 360 feedback tool in their organization.

Cons

I have no dislikes. The tool met my and the clients needs.

Reasons for Choosing EchoSpan

The ease of use and quality product.

Robert from LAUNCH

LAUNCH

Giving students opportunities to learn how to give and receive feedback that requires growth in skills

Pros

Ease and confidentiality to administer feedbackc

Response from EchoSpan

Replied August 2018

Hi Bob, thank you for your review. We are happy you have had a good experience with EchoSpan!

Reed from Emerus

A great product!

EchoSpan 360 Degree Feedback tool is very comprehensive and easy to use. I needed to implement a solution quickly and this tool enabled me to do just that. The support team was always available to help and assist. They have excellent customer service.

Stefanie from EPMG

May 2016

Echo span 360 feedback tool.

I found that the software was very easy to work with and that I was able to customize the software to obtain the data that is most valuable to our organization. Whenever I ran into an issue with the software, customer service was prompt and excellent.