• Pros

• "Of the few software that with the first use I have fallen in love completely. It is interesting to use and the truth is that I am delighted. Its design, its colors, everything is very good."

• "It is incredibly user friendly and easy to use compared to the other softwares that I've tried. "

• "It is so easy to use! I used it when I had to check up on a prospective tenant for my condo. It gave me all the info I needed! "

• Cons

• "The biggest downside is human error and paying for it, but it has made us more diligent about our accuracy, so it's not that big of a downside."

• "I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time."

• "I don't have any cons. It was a breeze to get all the information I needed. "

Browse Emerge Reviews

Daniela from Latinoamérica Hosting

Elizabeth from Workers.Com

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

We love Intelifi!!

I think most companies just want the backgrounds completed asap, which doesn't always happen and is out of your control. But the assistance from Customer Support is outstanding, and I appreciate it very much.

Pros

I like how hands on and user friendly it is. To have control is a huge comfort and piece of mind. We have worked with several Background companies, they were not hands on and things were missed. We feel confident that the results we are given are complete and accurate.

Kim from GroupOne Health Source

Neutral Software

We utilize Inteifi Background Checks for new hires. It has been beneficial to have this information to meet our compliance requirements for employees.

Pros

Ability to run multiple background checks.

Cons

When selecting multiple background checks, it is difficult to keep track of the different sections for each background check. I have entered information in a section and for some reason, it didn't save. When the results came back, I was missing that particular background check.

Jeff from Global Search

will not hire without using this software

Pros

We use this service to conduct all of our background checks on all hires and find it very easy to use and and customer support is fantastic, every question is answered promptly. The LiveRunner module is definitely a plus as it allows you to reach certain counties quicker than any other background screening package. The software alerts you on hits its uncovers immediately and is always accurate, it provides so much data/info at our disposal.

Brenda from POSTOBON S.A.

Great quality of work

Pros

Great quality of work, leaves you wanting to continue working with her. Impeccable services and very attentive with their customers, something very important to establish good relations with them, I leave with a smile on the face, is what your work leaves you.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about this company, EMERGE Background Checks is one of the best in its field without any doubt. Excellent.

Venu from Rapidleo Private limited

Would absolutely recommend to different people

Pros

Cons

There is nothing about this software that could be considered a con.

Frank from PNP Staffing Group Formerly Professionals for Nonprofits

Outstanding Service

We use this service to conduct all of our background checks and find it very easy to use and user friendly. The staff also is extremely helpful. Especially Errol Henry our account rep. He is always available when I am in need of assistance or just need some guidance. We would definitely recomend.

Response from INTELIFI

Replied April 2016

We appreciate your strong review of our software and our staff. Errol is an exceptional team member here and we recognize him for it. Thank you for the recommendation.

Deb from 1st Choice Personnel

April 2016

I have been please with this product.

Everything has been OK with this product. If we have a question, we receive a quick response. Everyone seems very helpful.

Response from INTELIFI

Replied April 2016

Thanks to our licensed team of support professionals, we are able to cater to our clients needs in a timely manner. Quality of reports, and customer service have always been at the forefront of our focus. Thank you for your years of commitment with Intelifi. We look forward to an everlasting relationship with your organization.

Lee from Exact Staff

Easy and Informative

Intelifi is definitely an extremely easy to use system. Theirs LiveRunner is definitely a plus overall, because you reach certain counties quicker than any other background screening service. The main plus is the fact that it is easy to read any hits that come up, and you know it's accurate.

Response from INTELIFI

Replied April 2016

Thank you Exact Staff for your continued business over the years. We are thrilled for your wonderful review of our software Emerge, and our services.

Markell from U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs

Awesome background check experience

I would use the application again if another employer I was interested in requested it.

Pros

The ease of use was amazing. It asked question in different orders versus the companies that usually does background checks. I like that I only had to enter 7 years of past information versus 10.

Cons

Background check paperwork or computer process is a bit too long.

Mary from A1 installations

Emerge check

Pros

I like that i was able to do background checks and drug test all in one area

Cons

It was a little slow . I personally feel things could have gone quicker

Jacob from Kedren Hospital

April 2016

Emerge has tremendously assisted our hospital's hiring and background check process

Emerge has tremendously and efficiently assisted our hospital's hiring and background check process. Over the years the product has become even more responsive to our needs. Thanks you

Response from INTELIFI

Replied April 2016

Emerge is penetrating and developing stronger ties into the healthcare staffing industry and we are happy to have hospital partners like Kedren who are finding our sofware reliable for their industry.

Intelifi Background Checks

Pros

Interactive and very easy to use; results are generally thorough, and accurate.

Cons

Speed at which background checks completed was rather low. Does not factor in human error.

Aaron from Gottman Staffing

Easy & Quick

I am not usually comfortable using other company softwares. But this one was easy to use and follow. I even used their EMERGE software, and had a question ... .Called them; and I was immediately connected and taken care of. Great company to work with!

Response from INTELIFI

Replied April 2016

Thank you Mr. Gottman

Avishai from Access Finance Inc

April 2016

We dont hire anyone without using this first

I've been hiring people for 11 years...and I've had my share of disaster hires...since we've started using this software, most our problems have gone away. It's a MUST as far as I'm concerned!

Response from INTELIFI

Replied April 2016

Intelifi appreciates your continued business over the years. thank you

Jon from Newer Enterprises

Great Company for Background Checks

We were very happy with the service we received and continue to receive from Intelifi. Their employment check background services have made it quick and easy to check potential hires. They save us a lot of time and trouble. Great pricing too. Ty!

Dara from Miracles in the Making 501c3

April 2016

Our source for screening volunteers

Intelifi has met the necessary compliance needs of the non profit industry and we are pleased with the turn around times.

Response from INTELIFI

Replied April 2016

Our request to our clients for reviews has really paid off today. over 10 reviews today alone. thank you everyone.

Rita from Thousand Oaks Smile Design

Great Service!

Emerge background checks was great. The whole process was super easy and quick. I will definitely use them again!

Response from INTELIFI

Replied October 2016

we appreciate the positive review from your establishment.

Giti from PRA

Great product

I use this product for my hiring needs and find it very easy to use and very effective. It is very user friendly and the results are easy to understand. Highly recommended.

Daniel from Shatar Capital

Good for lenders

We use the service to screen background info on our borrowers. Great resource to reduce risk and insure the safety of our investors' money.

Response from INTELIFI

Replied April 2016

Daniel from Rosen Medical Group

Simple, Quick & Comprehensive

Great tool, easy to navigate and understand, reliable. Very responsive and friendly staff when needed as well, thank you.

Response from INTELIFI

Replied April 2016

Another Healthcare review. thank you Dr. Rosen

Andrea from Sundreya

Intelifi background check review

Overall my experience with this software was spectacular! Highly recommend!

Pros

Cons

I don't have any cons. It was a breeze to get all the information I needed.

Joseph from Joseph Interactive LLC

April 2016

Smooth, no hiccups. Easy to use.

All around good experience with this software and company. Used Emerge software for employment background checks.

Yedidia from Insure My Health, LLC

April 2016

Very freindly and easy to use

Our company is having a great experience with this software, we would recommend it for sure to all our customers.

April 2016

Ali from AutoManager Inc.

April 2016

easy to use and great service

so much data at my fingertip

Response from INTELIFI

Replied April 2016

Thank you AutoManager for your many years of loyalty... And congrats on the recent expansion

Ariel from Nut Farmers LLC

April 2016

very easy to use. couldn't ask for a better software!

a must have for anybody or any business that is doing multiple background screenings.

Shiva from Believers,LLC

Efficient.

It fulfills all my expectations with efficiency and speed.

Response from INTELIFI

Replied April 2016

Kathy from Light Source

April 2016

Easy to use software. Great reports.

The Backround checks I received have been comprehensive and reliable.

Response from INTELIFI

Replied April 2016

Helen from Kings View LLC

April 2016

Your company helped us a lot

It is because of you that we have good employees

mousa from namco insurance

EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECK services

Very proficient

Response from INTELIFI

Replied April 2016