• Pros

• "* It's so easy to use * You can create a high-quality survey quickly and easily * It provides a contemporary user experience * Leaders can access their results with ease"

• "The survey templates that are offered ask all the right questions and it's easy to add in any extra custom questions. "

• "Admin friendly Systematic approach for surveys Support ( Maria is a saint) Resources ( preset surveys, articles published, etc.)"

• Cons

• "some reports, they are not so good, it's one of the things that I would improve, they are really improvable to be able to make better analyzes"

• "I worry that they aren't making an effort to get other industries to use their product so they can have better baseline across industries. "

• "I struggled from time to time with the tech but that is more about me!"

Browse Employee Effectiveness Reviews

Casey from Stack Overflow

Culture Amp is an essential tool - I wouldn't be able to do my job as effectively without it.

Pros

I think the UX/ UI is good, and easy enough to use, but also there's so much under the hood so that it's also a really robust tool. The product improvements have actually been improvements, and I'm excited whenever there's an update. The support team is also fantastic - I've never had a poor experience with the support team, and they are really great ambassadors for the company. The Academy is the secret sauce, in my opinion - in addition to support articles for operations and administering the tool, all of the research and literature around engagement and feedback, written by I/O Psychology experts has helped me simultaneously learn more about best practices, while also providing backup to the methodology when I'm presenting findings to senior stakeholders. Also - everything else Culture Amp does is great: Slack community, meetups, newsletter, etc. that I think they're building really great public culture and brand so... I want to like what they're doing software-wise. I'm well primed to like the tool.

Cons

Sometimes I wish the admin functionality was a little bit more robust - i.e. our organization structure changes a little bit year-over-year, but in order to map departments to previous years, it's a manual thing that the support team has to do. Or with the new inspiration engine, if it's customizable to the organization, I think it'd be neat to have a big library of actions, and be able to see which questions/ factors they're tied to, so that when you're writing new ones or building that out, you don't have to do it on the individual survey level. But that's a new part of the product, so maybe it'll get there later.

Jenny from InsideView

Culture Amp provides insights that move the culture needle

Insight into our culture, the specific experiences of our people, a view of our managers and people (strengths/areas for improvement), an easy-to-use exit process that allows us to compare results and view trends.

Pros

Two years ago when we were looking for an engagement survey tool, I came across Culture Amp in a StartUP HR forum. It was recommended over and over by different people at different companies so I looked into it, along with a number of other solutions. Culture Amp came out on top in every comparison I did for its features, ease-of-use, domain expertise, and pricing. After we launched our first survey and shared results with our leadership team, I knew we had made the right choice. The tool is easy-to-use as an administrator and elegant/simple for end users. There are useful new features being added regularly, and every product improvement or new offering comes with strong communications backed by good science/thought leadership, and clearly having taken customer feedback into consideration. We now use Culture Amp for: -Engagement surveys -Manager 180 surveys/feedback -Individual 360s -Exit Processes (and I expect this list to continue to grow) The customer service is excellent with a responsive team that talks to me like a real person. We have great conversations, they get me the answers I seek, and they always appreciate my input about how to make the offerings even better. Our leaders and employees find value in the tool, and as an HR team, our ability to deliver insightful results to individuals and teams makes us highly impactful to our company as we all work to continue to build our great culture.

Cons

I find myself going to Culture Amp to do everything and everything it does not do, nor should it. I like it so much, however, that other options pale in comparison. For instance, we are developing a new performance feedback process - not a 360, not a survey, and I'd love to use Culture Amp for that purpose but it's not set up for that, especially because it isn't integrated with our HRIS. Each time we do a new, global survey, I need to upload our data to Culture Amp. It's not a bad process, but I'd love a more seamless option (it may be a limit of our HRIS vs. Culture Amp).

A Great Way to Gauge Employee Experience

Overall I have had a great experience with it. The UI is very intuitive and I love that we are able to get a sense for how employees feel about certain aspects. It allows us a greater view into what we need to improve as an organization.

Pros

We recently implemented Culture Amp at our organization and I love it! We have been primarily using it for employee engagement surveys. I love that you have the chance to send surveys that are anonymous for employees and also surveys that are tied to that person specifically. I also like how we can see when the survey was sent to them, and send them a reminder if they haven't completed it yet. We used it most recently for our global benefits survey and it was very enlightening in terms of what employees would like to see added to our plan vs what benefits they were the least interested in.

Cons

We have had a great experience with it so far. The only thing I would like to see added is a way for employees to elaborate on why they choose "strongly agree" vs "agree."

Stuart from Applebum Events

Great for employee surveys and real time reports that you can share

Pros

I've found it really easy to create custom surveys that I send out to the management team and temp staff we employee for events. I like the reporting feature that enables me to see how engagement in the team is tracking at a glance. It's also easy to share reports with the wider team for transparency. I find it pretty user friendly overall.

Cons

I've had a good experience so far and don't really have anything to complain about. Only thing I'd like to see at the moment is to make it easier to set up reporting permissions with other members of the team.

Cody from Plumeria Consulting LLC

Innovative platform developed by an amazing team

It helps establish a new approach to performance reviews.

Pros

Research shows that traditional performance reviews don't work. Zugata provides a fresh new approach, enabling a culture of continual feedback, lightweight evaluations, and development resources. Zugata uses Slack and Google connections to determine who you work with regularly, and it pings them for feedback. Feedback can be delivered via quick ratings, or you can opt to provide comments. Skill sets can be customized, as can evaluation questions for managers.

Cons

Improvements can be made to overall navigation and reporting, but I'm just being nitpicky at this point.

Elisabeth from zulily

Great System

For almost 2 years now I have been using Culture Amp. It has become one of my favorite systems I have ever worked with in my career. The people are wonderful and the design of the system is easy from an admin side. My most recent frustrations have been with Culture Amp's scalability. Some of the new changes or features are making it even harder for us to leverage the system. For example, the filters not being able to combine, the reports are not user friendly or even easy to manipulate, changing the order of the groups, etc.. But overall Culture and the people are great.

Pros

Cons

Reporting is horrible- I can't export the data in a user friendly approach to present for leaders. The system is more designed to be interactive then produce a information. Leaders want to see a one pager with data cut several different ways. The amount of time it takes for me to do this is ridiculous. Some of the new updates and features I don't think actually enhance the system.

Nikki from Mailgun

One of a kind experience

Pros

As we've been going through rapid growth, we've been sourcing and implementing a variety of new technologies. Unsurprisingly, very few meet the expectations post-launch as are described during the sales-process. Culture Amp is the smile-inspiring exception. Their product is user-friendly to a point of constant surprise. And when you do find a rare bug or glitch, they are eager (and FAST!) to address the issue. Their support team is not only knowledgeable about the product but also about culture and performance as a whole. They are true thought partners - and that is nearly invaluable. They truly want to have a positive impact on the companies that use their products, and it shows every day. And the actual product is truly amazing. The ease of use for employees is exceptional - allowing them to take surveys, give feedback, and conduct reviews in a way that feels simple and drives the right level of feedback. And the tool then consolidates that feedback into VERY user-friendly analytics that can actually help my organization drive meaningful change for the future. Just a few years ago I remember dreaming about a world where I could easily map metrics around performance and engagement, forecasting attrition, impacting culture - that time is here and it's supported by Culture Amp.

Cons

The performance platform is new, so there is some work to be done to integrate that with the main platform. No major concerns, just a general knowledge that work is still being done in this area.

Adriána from Spektrix

An absolute must-have for all People and Data geeks out there!

Culture Amp is an incredibly insightful people analytics tool and I wouldn't trade it for any other. It's intuitive and user friendly and great experience for admins too! Setting up surveys is a breeze and having templates for engagement, onboarding, manager feedback and other kinds of surveys is extremely helpful so you don't have to build things from scratch. The best part is reporting - it's fascinating to go through data on your own but you get lots of support from the team at Culture Amp, too. The team is great, going above and beyond throughout the whole onboarding process and beyond. They even send their clients a lovely surprise welcome kit! They're super supportive and skilfully persuasive without being the least bit annoying. They really help you get the most out of the tool while understanding your needs. You get access to Academy where you can learn a lot about how to use the tool best and how to understand the data. Great resource! We're a London based ticketing, marketing and fundraising software company of about 85 working in the arts, and cultivating our culture is our top priority as we experience fast growth. Putting people first is one of our core values, hence finding the right people analytics tool was incredibly important for us. Everyone is really happy with the tool. Green hearts on all fronts!

Pros

- friendly user interface - quick and easy to both build and fill in - great admin experience - helpful survey templates - easy employee data migration - automated survey launch and operation - insightful reporting - report sharing on any level - great onboarding experience - awesome client support - constant learning and development with peoplegeek community

Cons

Can't think of any really..

Ahmed from Mondia

very good performance management tool

overall it's a very helpful tool especially in my case as an employee in a multinational company

Pros

The UI/UX of the website is very easy and clear to use also the ability to drag and easily move goals is very cool, it also helps you to keep track of your company structure and know every one role especially if you work in a big organization

Cons

I think the website should provide some integrations with other software tools like Jira or others

Fozia from Sprinklr

Employee Engagement, the Culture Amp way!

CA is a great tool with simple and easy to use functionality. The reporting is excellent both in terms of the content it provides and the manner in which the data is presented back to us. No analytical skills required to analyse the reports, anyone can read and understand them! The survey templates are well thought out and we've found very little editing is required; CA have managed to put together perfect surveys. There are still improvements required, for example, different types of users, the import functionality to add/remove employee data, mobile app, etc. but as a whole it's a great product. Some of the extra functionality I'm told is on the roadmap, but probably needs approximate timings so customers can be assured their frustrations are not being ignored. Customer service is pretty good too; I normally get a response to my mails within 24 hours.

Zugies everywhere

Pros

the Zugipoints are the best way for engagement

Cons

nothing to be mentioned except its prices

Jim from California State University San Marcos

I use CultureAmp to assess culture and engagement, as well as onboarding of new employees.

Permitted me to measure engagement across my entire college - faculty, staff, lecturers, administrators. A great product!

Pros

Very easy to use, love the heatmaps that permit me to do cross-index checking. Of particular value is the fact that response demographics (e.g. gender, age, tenure, department, etc.) are pre-loaded so that respondents do not need to enter that information. I believe that also encourages them to be more transparent.

Cons

Literally nothing! It does take time to load the respondent demographics prior to a survey, and that must be designed up front and data entered accurately, but that enables much more power in the use of the software.

Delgado from SIDOR

its a good option to organized your employess

Better control and better organization in the company

Pros

Its easy to use, and customer support is amazing, it help you to organize your employees, you can design and it allow me to cross-index checking. i love because i can segment my workers

Ross from VicSuper

Align your internal people experience with their external IT experience

We genuinely believe Culture Amp to be one of the best tools we've used for measuring employee engagement. We also use the tool for onboarding, offboarding, and internal surveys. We appreciate having full control over the survey process and user experience coupled with the ability to tailor surveys and reports. We're able to tailor questions, configure communications, and update demographics with ease. Copying surveys is also a handy feature, as is the ability to apply several different benchmarks to our results to provide comparisons. The speed with which we can create, deploy, close, and analyse surveys is great; we recently ran our organisational survey and from beginning to end (i.e. survey design, response period, and results analysis) in just 13 days. Having templates readily available also helps, as does the ability to build our own surveys from scratch. Our leaders have access and can run their own dashboard results at any time. Because of the way we've structured our demographics, we're able to provide aggregate results to Executive Managers, group results to Managers, and small team reports to Team Leaders. This helps ensure a swift and clean results cascade and lets us get on with action planning. We find the support team accessible and reliable and nothing is too much trouble.

Pros

Cons

Filters aren't contextual; allow me to explain with an example. We use our three organisational levels as demographics so these are represented as three standalone filters. This means that if you pick a certain business unit as your first filter and want to use teams as your second filter, you'll see all available teams rather than related to the previously selected business unit. Our workaround was to introduce a prefix for business units, teams, and sub-teams which makes it easier to see related items (the fact we can do this ourselves is pro).

RACHEL from Diabetes NSW & ACT

Fantastic system!

When we moved to Culture Amp we had been using the same software provider for a number of years but I went in and challenged the value for money that we were getting out of it, considering the lack of ownership of the data and inability to customize reporting. We are using the data to focus in on the areas that are going to provide the greatest increase in engagement and continue using the tool to conduct pulse surveys throughout the year ( quarterly) to check in on the areas that we have focused on. We are also using it for Exit and Onboarding survey to augment those areas and house all our employee feedback in the one place

Pros

Love the analytics it provides us and the fact that it cut down out analysis time from around 1 week to a day or so so that we can get it out to the team and focus on the actions rather than the analysis. Love the text analysis and the ability to do team effectiveness and 360's as part of the platform as well. As a not for profit I also love that it provides a fantastic survey platform for a fraction of the price- very rare to find these days! I also love how it gives you the focus areas so that you can focus in on a few areas that are the most likely to increase engagement and not get bogged down in all the data!

Cons

Nothing- everything works how it should and they keep adding things based on customer feedback to make it even easier to use! The only thing I will say is that it takes a bit of time to get used to how the data displays and understand it and get the Senior Leadership teams head around it but once you get through the first survey it's great.

Jordyn from Vend

Big CA fans here

We're long time users of Culture Amp's employee engagement tool and have always rated their product, support and overall experience very highly. We've also had great feedback from employees completing the survey and managers using the manager dashboard - so it's not just us in the People and Culture team who love it, but people from across the whole company. The tool is very customisable allowing us to add and remove questions depending on what we're focusing on as a company and also letting us add company values-specific questions (in saying this though, the questions that CA provide you with to begin with are really great). Real time feedback on participation rates allows us to send targeted reminders to teams when numbers are looking low. Information is able to be clearly delivered to the Exec team and managers immediately too, meaning that People and Culture aren't seen as 'gatekeepers' of this information. The industry specific benchmarks that they can provide you with are also extremely helpful. Their support team are always quick to get back in touch should you need something - and with personalised messages too, not an automated "look at our knowledgebase" or "have you tried watching these videos" that are generally never very helpful. The team are all extremely knowledgeable about the product as well as the science behind surveying, psychometrics and of course employee engagement and happiness. We're also now currently exploring the possibility of using their 360 degree feedback tool that promises to be just as awesome as their engagement tool. Generally we're a company of big Culture Amp fans and we're all looking forward to seeing what this awesome company comes up with next!

Seema from Instart Logic

Excellent! Culture Amp takes the guesswork out of interpreting survey data.

Pros

Ease of setting up the survey, and then all of the built-in analytics makes it easy to interpret and present your data. Now CultureAmp even takes your data and creates the entire powerpoint presentation for you!

Cons

I would love to define "Leaders" a little more specifically as "senior leadership" or "executive leadership" because people get confused, but if I change anything at all to the factor I will lose the ability to compare the factor to past surveys. Also, while I like the new Text Analytics function, the algorithm is off in interpreting positive and negative sentiment of a comment and from categorizing the gist of the comment. I had to re-categorize 360 comments myself because the algorithm was off quite a bit.

Obtain positive results with the performance of your staff using zugata

Pros

It is a great tool that allows the continuous development of an organization as well as the staff, it guarantees you to keep your management at the highest limits. Your system is designed to carry management indicators for the evaluation of your personnel, as well as each of his skills. It has an excellent technical support.

Cons

Improvement in the flexibility of use. Improve the navigation model. Change of constant designs, and organizational improvements

Joady from Wikimedia Foundation

Culture Amp, a partner for success

Culture Amp helped us restart our employee engagement survey process at a critical time for Wikimedia. They quickly gained the trust of staff and leadership, providing an in depth survey, with robust benchmarking and analysis. The Culture Amp team went above and beyond, presenting results to staff, and then to leadership as well as our board. They also created post-survey workshops to help staff own the next steps, by focusing on the areas of most impact and brainstorm sessions on how to effect change. After a successful employee engagement process, Wikimedia also sought out Culture Amp to guide us on a new diversity and inclusion survey. Culture Amp was a step ahead, having already established a partnership to develop extensive data collection, combined with inclusion specific engagement survey. For both surveys, the Culture Amp system has been amazingly easy to use and customizable. As surveys are active, we can real time updates and details. Data is viewable starting a at a high overview, with the ability to dive deeper and deeper into the results for greater analysis and understanding. Also important to Wikimedia is the ability to provide confidentiality to staff, which Culture Amp easily supports. Culture Amp has been an amazing and trusted partner, and we look forward to continued collaborations!

Susanna from ZeroCater

Insightful, aesthetically-pleasing tool that makes engagement surveys easy to conduct and review

It's an essential tool to keep a pulse on employee engagement. We've used this tool to identify the pain points our company experiences, and it helps put certain needs in higher priority to our leaders. Because of this tool, we have been able to show common themes in strengths and weaknesses our company has experienced throughout my tenure here, and action plans have been developed because of these survey results.

Pros

The ability to customize and personalize your company's engagement surveys, and the variety of statistics and demographics the results can be filtered by. It lets you easily pinpoint the strengths and growth areas in each demographic for department leaders to review. The feature that allows you to benchmark your results vs. companies like yours is very helpful to see where your company's results stand.

Cons

I like that we can compare an engagement survey's results to a previous one's, but I'd like to see a path over time. We've had over 4 engagement surveys so far, and I'd like to see how responses to questions have changed over time.

Simple tool to collect and analyze employee engagement feedback

Pros

I've taken my company's employee engagement survey twice now, and it's very easy to complete. Our HR department crafts the survey, and we receive an email invitation with a unique link to take the survey. It's very simple and easy to complete. Once everyone responds, we can see the overall feedback and company-wide scores. I think this is a great tool to collect and collate employee feedback so we can act on it. It's also nice to be able to track our progress and responses over time.

Cons

I don't have any major painpoints. I believe the survey says our responses are anonymous, but since I have a unique personal link I don't feel that my responses are completely anonymous.

Patrick from Hawthorn Football Club

Culture Amp Review - Employee Engagement

Along with the above comments the customer support was great in terms of quality and timeliness.

Pros

DATA! Having used Survey Monkey in the past it was great the amount of quality data that was produced and the ability to cut it across differing demographics to id any particular focus areas. Ability to benchmark. Not just getting results buy highlighting key areas to focus on in terms of Action Plans We are now building a strong history to ensure we keep focus.

Cons

I struggled from time to time with the tech but that is more about me!

Great tool for getting the most of your employees

So far so good, things are working well with Culture Amp.

Pros

While there are number of survey tools on the market (i.e. surveymonkey), Culture Amp is a nice SaaS tool that integrates with our SSO provider and allows for quick but comprehensive survey creation to engage with employees. We use it for getting feedback on all company events such as all hands or SKO. It's easy to setup a survey with questions and ratings. I like the fact that employees can add additional comments to any of the survey questions. The clean and fast interface also aids in getting participation. The home dashboard is nicely designed and the academy and support sections are quite helpful.

Cons

There doesn't appear to be a mobile app for this which would be nice. The surveys do work well enough on a mobile browser. In the future they probably need to add some additional features to make it more unique. Would be interesting to see their take on a Workday / HR type tool.

Jonathan from Thrive Digital

Great platform for deep HR insights

We started using Culture Amp just over a year ago. Their HR surveying has allowed us to add a layer of HR responsiveness to our team that we simply didn't have before. Many team members don't feel comfortable providing written or verbal feedback directly to management that they feel might make them look like they're complaining, yet this kind of feedback is critical to ensuring that our team can grow efficiently and happily. Culture Amp enabled transparent feedback that revealed a variety of issues that we were subsequently able to deal with head-on. The alternative would have been that we simply remained unaware of things that could have potentially boiled over if left unaddressed. Very happy with Culture Amp as it's made us a better employer by providing a window into areas our HR blind spots.

Pros

Allows for transparency in the workplace and keeps management accountable to their team.

Cons

I can't think of a negative aspect of this platform.

360 reviews made easy

Reviewing personnel from 360 degrees is essential for improving your business. This makes it so easy to request and review feedback.

Pros

It's extremely simple to keep track of your own person goals and reviews over time, as well as reviewing many members of my team in one place. I enjoy looking back and seeing what I was able to accomplish between reviews. R

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Sean from M J Mapp

Industry: Facilities Services

Great Tool - Fast and Useful Feedback

The power of the tool is the flexibility and opportunity to really understand what is happening with our people and how we can make our office an even better place to work.

Pros

Ease of use and flexibility

Mike from Bennetts

Really good company to deal with and a great product.

Pros

The logic behind the standard survey questions is advanced and has been well thought through, which has saved us from having to write our own from scratch.

Cons

The end of survey results could be better presented, and it would be helpful if all results could be automatically be exported in to a presentation.

Arlen from XWP

Balance of power, features, simplicity, and great outcomes

Excellent person who sold (and continues to stay in touch) with us ... low pressure, really friendly, interested in our needs and specific case. Excellent product ... has allowed us to conduct a Team-wide engagement survey with minimal effort considering how big an undertaking this can be. Not only that, the reporting points to top factors to focus on (the data can be really overwhelming without that) and also gave our Teams their own sub reports to talk through and identify top areas to work on together. We've only completed our first survey and begin work on top initiatives, but the experience so far has been excellent. Even though we're under 50 people, still feeling like we're getting a great value from our investment. We plan to subscribe to their new Effectiveness product next year, which also looks excellent.

Track team performance effectively.

Pros

Track team performance in order to properly evaluate to train where needed.

Cons

A lot of different tools to use in this program. Stick with what works and then venture out into other tools.

Daniel from Fullstack Academy

Top of the line for Employee Engagement

-Clear data on employee experience and sentiment -Actionable feedback from employees on how to improve their experience

Pros

Extremely clean interface - for users and administrators. Very intuitive. Very strong reporting toolkit - easy + efficient to slice and dive deep into the data Great community to be a part of - strong thought leadership in the engagement space

Cons

Make sure you know that the configuration, user experience and process will work for your company's desired process/flow. The configurability of the different tools is high, but it can be hard to design administrator-led assessments + processes if you have a very particular/atypical talent cycle. Do your design research first and figure out how you will implement effectively.

Pablo from Habanero Consulting

We heart Culture Amp

We consider Culture Amp our friends - from the people we've met at unconferences, to those we online chatted with when we're trying to share our employee responses. We share a similar passion for people and the employee journey. Your team is very responsive, knowledgable, and helpful. They care too which makes us feel great.

Pros

Customer service that comes with it

Cons

I'm really digging here to fill this box...maybe some more templates to build off (onboarding, offboarding, performance management)

A great workplace engagement tool, to help improve office culture & align values!

It's provided us with a great tool to improve our organisation wide job satisfaction.

Pros

The employee surveys are professional, easy to fill out and give great insights to HR & to individual teams. We've been able to track engagement over time as a company and use the findings to create immediate & long-term actions that help drive and improve the culture, as well as addressing underlying issues that may cause job dissatisfaction. The anonymity and reporting function protect employees, enabling a more honest sample of data.

Cons

Some of the questions can be vague & potentially misinterpreted however I think this is more the responsibility of HR to make sure everything is clear & communicated well.

Jacqui from ME

September 2016

More than just engagement surveys

I have found Culture Amp to be more than just a great product. It's true that the platform is easy to use and they respond well to feedback and are always improving their offerings. What I appreciate most though is the customer service and connections to others in my field through Culture Amp that have enriched my experience with this team. Keep up the great work.

Pros

Ease of use Customer service

Cons

Some of the reporting on some of the surveys is not great from a format point of view

Ann from Michael MacDonald Financial

EmployeeEngagement

The concept is great but we are a small office and even with a lot of turnover this most likely would not be something we could use as the owner has a very sensitive nature.

Pros

The ease of use is noticeable and works well for the intended purpose of getting employees to become more engaged in the organization and wanting to come to work and be productive and a part of the organization.

Cons

Possibly could be more focused as to address sensitive issues at workplace without jeopardizing one's relationship with management.

Giorgia from Beside SA

Marie from Self

Pioneer Software

Pros

Really amazing program for measuring employee effectiveness and satisfaction. This software is also easy to use and learn.

Cons

Sometimes it can run a bit slow, but this can often be resolved with simple solutions. Would recommend this product.

Nick from Invoice2go

CultureAmp Review

Have run 2x major survey's using the tool and the data we gather form this is great to then make decisions moving forward. I find the actual UI is very "busy" though and takes a while to get a feel for the sorting, comparing etc etc of all the results.

Pros

Helps design people and cultural initiatives

Cons

UI is very busy once you are able to play around the the results. Takes a while to figure out what is what and move between the pages.

Mariana from Infragistics

Culture Amp - great tool to learn about your employees and your culture

I love that Culture Amp is very flexible and allows for a lot of customization so you can really get the information you're after. The latest UI has also been a great improvement because it's easier to read the information than before. The Support is OUTSTANDING: responses are fast and useful, the guys at Culture Amp are always willing to help and they don't give canned answers. The Academy is a valuable resource too. The one thing I'd like to be able in the future is to turn off the "comparison" feature when reporting results of the survey.

Jenny from Apex Family Chiropractic

This is must have software for companies that want to manage their employees well!

Pros

I'm extremely impressed with this software! If you're a company that really emphasizes on maintaining a great company culture for your employees, then this is the software for you! It is great to use for getting employee feedback, analyzing results and taking the correct action to more your company in the right direction.

Cons

This software is very beneficial for bigger companies where you have one person like a HR manager to really spend a lot of time with this software in order to make it the most beneficial to use.

Rachel from Welkin Health

Easy way to make data-driven company culture decisions.

With CultureAmp we're easily able to identify areas where we're doing well and areas that need improvement. It also allows us to breakdown our data to see if it's team/manager-specific feedback or if it's company-wide. We're able to implement culture initiatives based on real data and over time, we're able to see how our initiatives are working.

Pros

The template surveys and benchmarking ability makes it really easy for us to send surveys quickly and have real data against which to compare. The support team is great and quickly respond to all Qs I have had regarding survey design and analysis. The visual data breakdown (heatmaps!) makes it really easy to identify where we're excelling and in which areas we require the most work.

Cons

Some of the customization for Qs is a bit labor intensive, just a few extra steps that I wish were streamlined. Overall though not really that bad considering that I primarily use the template versions.

July 2016

Simon from Isobar

July 2016

Exceptionally intuitive, great support and advice.

We used it for a company of 300 staff, 5 offices, 6 departments and wanted to identify macro and team specific trends and issues that we could act on. The culture amp team help us setup our approach, surveys and analyse the results.

Pros

- so simple - customised reporting - imports data from various systems - automated distribution

Cons

- more advanced reporting would be nice - we would pay for consulting/support to help us act better/faster

Elexa from MetaLab

September 2016

Geeking out on data over here!

We just started using Culture Amp for our employee engagement surveys and are LOVING it so far. I can spend hours digging into the granular details of the results and I can also send a quick at-a-glance version to the CEO. After just one survey we knew the areas of the business that needed more attention and where to get started. I like that we're able to draw on so many survey templates that we can build on (so convenient!). Customer service with the Culture Amp team has been top notch!

Easy way to gain insights into team and employee engagement

Pros

This tool is super simple and quick to get up and running with. It's so important for employee wellbeing and company culture to invest time and effort into tools like this that can capture honest feedback. This tool helps us to capture employee engagement and satisfaction. I like the reporting feature for insights.

Cons

It would be good if there was an easier way to analyse the qualitative comments made by employees in the reports. Apart from that I've not experienced any issues worth mentioning.

Esther from Virgin Pulse

We *heart* CA!

My company just launched our first Engagement Survey to 450 employees. CA has been such a great platform to use so far, the masterclasses are really helpful, as are the calls I have dialed in to. Most impressive to date is the results to action, and the 'results PPT' that I received. It has cut down my workload significantly not having to create a presentation from scratch. The functionality of managers being able to log in and review results has been very well received .

Rebecca from Moz

This platform does it all!

I have not stopped raving about Culture Amp since we started using it nearly a year ago. I love how incredibly easy it is to use. The online Academy held my hand virtually throughout the process, anticipating my needs and answering every possible question. The robust reporting allows us to view our data in every way imaginable and managers and employees have easy access. I love the team at Culture Amp -- they get us and have raised our geek factor!

Murph from Sprinklr

CultureAmp let's us listen better, understand deeper, & act faster!

Before CultureAmp, we were knee deep in comments with no additional insight; which put us in a terrible place. We'd given our employees a voice, but we didn't know who was speaking. CultureAmp allows us to not only identity our issues, but who is being affected. It gives us the additional analytics we need to actually address the issues that are raised- all while allowing our employees to remain totally anonymous. Technology...it's a marvelous thing!

Tanya from Knewton

CultureAmp is one of my favorite vendors to use.

Pros

The customer service is top notch. The product is easy to use and the reports are amazing - very insightful. Plus, our employees really trust the anonymity.

Emalee from Per Scholas

Impactful Impact Data

The Culture Amp Engagement Survey has helped our organization pinpoint cultural challenges and successes at every level and facet of the organization, from the Executives to the Associates. Ultimately, the way the platform frames the factors and rates questions based on impact, really allows us to foster positive change and have conversations to move our culture forward. It has been immensely helpful.

Sarah from Hireup

Big fan of Culture Amp

We were seeking to develop the People and Culture roadmap and the Culture Amp system has helped us to determine what our focal points are.

Pros

This software is extremely intuitive and really helped us to narrow down and benchmark our engagement levels.

Cons

Some of the reporting functions could be smoother (eg. I didnt realise that there was a capital sensitivity in the employee upload - and now my gender report has Male Female male and female). It all seems to work quite well otherwise though.

Allison from SEEK

5 stars is not enough

The Culture Amp platform has a great user experience from survey design all the way through to completing the survey on mobile or desktop. Culture Amp are proactive in seeking feedback from us and are constantly making improvements to their product. I highly recommend Culture Amp to any organization considering running engagement and/or employee lifecycle surveys.