Engagedly

Engagedly Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Here are few things which I loved the most in Engagedly. Add/Remove goals and can view the goals achieved in percentage."
  • icon"It's hard to pinpoint what I like the most. I enjoy each module and its respective functionality."
  • icon"I love that they have what I need. It’s very affordable and it really helps me a lot in doing the things I want for myself."
  • icon"The only con is that its a stand alone software and not built into other payroll or HR platforms."
  • icon"It takes a long time to update. Setting up multirater is very confusing, especially when you add in the template aspect."
  • icon"Haven't noticed any improvements needed at this time."

All Engagedly Reviews

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Very positive. The support team has been great during the rollout process.

Pros

A LOT of features that academic research has proven are necessary for employee engagement. Clean layout. I like how you can turn items on or off. This was especially useful so I didn't overwhelm my team.

Cons

Not 100 percent intuitive but this goes away with time in the program. The IT team is also great at explaining how things work AND changing things to make it easier

Victoria

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

More than just software. Your company needs this!

Overall, I couldn't recommend this software enough. It's challenging our employees to look at their goals, check-in their progress, and all while knowing it is going to affect and roll up to their performance review. If I do run into an issue or have a question, the support team has been outstanding. You email them and the follow up and resolution is always prompt. If they do have to take extra time to test things on their end, they communicate this so you're not left wondering anything. From a cost perspective, to all that the software offers, and complete with an excellent support system - you cannot go wrong. 12/10 would recommend.

Pros

It's hard to pinpoint what I like the most. I enjoy each module and its respective functionality. I will say the surveys have shaped our 2020 goals for us in HR. Being able to get employee pulses and feedback, all with easy reporting, really let us know what needs to change and what can be improved. Sending something just for fun is great too. I've enjoyed challenging people to set goals as well. Transparency is huge and it's great that our employees can see exactly HOW they are making a difference.

Cons

Perhaps the only thing that's been an issue is not being able to report on an employee after they have been blocked, or terminated, from the system. There's an easy enough workaround to unblock them, go back and find what you're looking for, and then block them again. Maybe there is a solution I just don't know about yet!

Reasons for choosing Engagedly

Features and cost. This had everything we were looking for, and then some, all for a great price.

Tamera

Engagedly in a Non Profit Organization

We are able to standardize our performance appraisal process amongst our managers.

Pros

We appreciate the Notes section and the ability to customize our Performance Review form.

Cons

I would like to have a phone number to call customer service in order to get help with my questions in a more timely manner.

Jessica

Time used: Free Trial

August 2016

Really great tool for performance reviews, 360 feedback and goal setting / tracking.

Engagedly has tons of features: performance reviews, goals, feedback, gamification, surveys, etc. You can turn things off and on to make it work for your company. I've asked them to add custom features and their development turn around time is amazing. This company really listens and responds quickly to customer requests. We do reviews quarterly now and it is all automated. Engagedly sends email reminders on a schedule of my creation and I just have to read all the reviews when they are complete.

Pros

When a manager does a person's performance review, there is a menu where they can pull up, past reviews, goals, feedback, and notes they made throughout the year on that person, all in the same page so they aren't trying to pull together things from lots of different places when doing a review. Also, at the end of the review template you can set up private questions that only HR and the manager will be able to see the answer to, like is this person being recommended for a raise or promotion or are they at risk for low performance. You can choose the questions for fit your needs.

Cons

We went from a very manual process in performance reviews where everything was in a google doc and then sent out to be signed via electronic signature. So it took a little time for people to get up to speed on the new process, but it's a huge improvement and they see that.

Tess

I'm 90% in Love

We are addressing the performance management, goal development, and onboarding process using Engagedly. It's a very good tool for a smaller company that, just like the big companies, needs to address these issues.

Pros

It has excellent features. I love that I can use this for onboarding, light LMS, and performance management/goals and development.

Cons

The multi-rater and performance features can get very complicated very quickly. Our people work on various teams that change throughout the year, so setting up multiple cycles, multiple templates, and making sure that I assign the right templates to the right people is extremely labor intensive. Also when I send reminders to the multi-raters or notifications it sends them to all of them. I would like to be able to select who gets notified or reminded.

Chirag

Amazing tool for Employee Performance and rating.

My experience with Engagedly is best so far, with all the prons only. I would suggest this software to my peers/friends who are working at other companies too for using this tool as a Performance management tool. Easy to use and user friendly, user experience is far better in Engagedly than any other softwares. We can also view the previous history of what ratings we achieved in previous quarters, so that we don't need to save that thing somewhere else. Easily accessible at one place.

Pros

Here are few things which I loved the most in Engagedly: 1) Add/Remove goals and can view the goals achieved in percentage 2) Set a skill/course for upgrading ourselves in roadmap 3) Manager-Employee Ratings and reviews 4) Easy dashboard access 5) Feedback received, feedback shared by managers to employees 6) Learning space 7) My teams can also be viewed across organisation.

Cons

No cons as of now. Everthing is upto the mark. One suggestion I have here is get a more decent/in-depth "walk me through the website", since it is little difficult for users to see which feature is used for what purpose.

January 2016

Great Performance Mgmt Software - Multirater - 360 Degree feedback

We have 1100 members with teams distributed between India and US. We started using Engagedly to improve on Employee Engagement, and used the Social, Learning & Survey features frequently. However, the big pro was the Performance Mgmt module which let us automate our bi-yearly goal setting and review cycle management seamlessly, and integrated with other apps.

Pros

Quick setup and install, great on performance, excellent response on support.

Cons

Not easy to get them to customise (as is probably true with most SaaS solutions), no great documentation available on the product.

Performance Management Made Easy

Integrated the entire performance management process into one amazing system. No more back and forth emails, different documents for different metrics etc.

Pros

It changed the way we do our performance management from an annual event to more of an ongoing process. The goal check-ins make it possible for employees to track their performance on a regular basis. It’s also great that I can do my entire performance appraisal, including 360 reviews, from one system.

Cons

It is very difficult to use especially for a new user. I needed two training sessions to get it.

February 2016

A platform that is future focused and offers proactive mechanisms to support talent development

A few things...great platform, easy to implement, even easier to use and configure to meet organizational needs/goals. When setting this platform up the support team was a responsive partner in the process and really understood what we needed.

Pros

Ease of use Personalized configuration Robust capabilities

Cons

A lot of capabilities, but when I learned they could be personalized to offer what we were interested in it wasn't an issue.

Tushar

October 2022

Great tool for performance reviews

Pros

It makes the process of performance review easy, standardized, and transparent.

Cons

Haven't found any yet, it's pretty easy to use and fulfills the requirement of doing appraisals

Laura

Engagedly has been our best software selection yet

Engagedly has been an excellent tool for us. We have trained all of our employees in its use. Our compliance with our performance, goal setting, feedback and learning has been exponentially higher with the software. The prompts and reminders make it easy to keep our objectives in full view, easier to update and focus on. I found this to be the tool that best met our needs in our tech organization.

Pros

This Talent Management software has solved all of our needs in the goals, performance, feedback, social media platform, peer crowdsourcing, collaboration and information sharing needs. We have worked closely with the team at Engagedly and they have been beyond excellent with their customer service. They are very in tune to the user experience and seek improvements in an ongoing manner. We have a cutting edge approach to performance, and this software works perfectly for our direction.

Cons

I would have liked to have had a more robust LMS - SCORM compliant. We had to purchase a separate system. They offer a 'lite' system for our own content, but Learning content offerings for us go beyond their capacity currently. I would also like to see more of a build out for development planning and tracking. We have recently just given our feedback to them on enhancing this feature.

Nicole

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Easy-to-use tool - some features are excellent, some need further development

Pros

The software is very user friendly and has a strong look-and-feel. My favorite feature is the Feedback tool - this is well designed and allows a great amount of flexibility for the user when giving or receiving feedback. I also appreciate the different dashboards across the site, which allow for quick and easy checking of progress on different aspects of the system. The customer support is extremely responsive and helpful, as well. They respond to my (many) questions in less than 24 hours every time.

Cons

I don't feel the reporting aspects of the system are strong yet. As an administrator, I have a difficult time pulling analytics besides the dashboard information, and sometimes the dashboard information is confusing/inaccurate. I have had some issues with course completions in the learning tab, and that has given me inaccurate statistics for our compliance requirements. I also wish I were able to pull more useful data about our learning course enrollments. For example, when someone registers for a course date, they are still marked as "Yet to start," but they are at least a step ahead of those who did not register for a date. I cannot easily notify those who have not yet registered for a course date without cross-checking the lists (because I do not want to notify those who already registered for a date). There are some other aspects of the learning tab that don't meet our needs. I would love to have the option to review/approve/deny requests for courses, and it would also be great to have pre-requisite functionality in the system that requires users to complete some learning before engaging in other learning.

September 2016

Keeping your team in the loop. Should have an app to go with this.

Engagedly is easy to use, however trying to add team pictures is rather difficult. There are team events and pictures that we would like to share and I have not been able to see this as an option. Adding links is easy to do. It has been rather difficult to keep the interest of our work team and garner participation. It requires several personal email attempts to remind our team to use this. If there was an app to go along with this, I believe our reps would be more willing to participate with this service. The lack of participation could be due to the fact that very few people log onto an actual computer and do most of their communication via their phones. We want to keep our team in the loop and keep it on a professional level and this is the correct platform to do this.

Pros

The professional platform is a great way to communicate with your team. Great way to keep the dialogue open for new team members and foster camaraderie.

Cons

Difficult to have voluntary team participation. Most likely since they have to log in to a desk top to have easy access.

Great for Praise and Feedback

Pros

Engagedly offers a ton of features as well as a massive amount of permission controls. It's a great way for to team members to easily "Praise" or give recognition to one another. It also allows for team members to request and give "Feedback", which can be great for transparency and personal growth. This software is also great for yearly, quarterly, etc. performance reviews.

Cons

There's so much you can do with this software that it's a bit of a learning curve. The permissions are endless, which is great, but there is a lot of tweaking that needs to be done as we continue to use and learn the software.

Rebecca

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Using engagedly has allowed us to communicate more efficiently and effectively as an office.

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is to navigate. I also love that there are many different options (posting, praising, polling etc). It truly allows you to communicate with a group of people extremely easily and efficiently. We've also been using engagedly as a way to track goals and therefore determine our bi-annual bonuses. This allows us to have very detailed feedback that we can access whenever we would like.

Cons

I think it could be helpful if there were a chat feature, this could allow faster communication to other users of engagedly.. other than that, I think it's great!

Shereen

Exceptional Platform and Customer Service

Pros

This software is extremely intuitive for all involved. I researched 8 of the top platforms my competitors were using and decided to go with Engagedly over them all. The platform offered everything I wanted and they are constantly growing and improving their offerings. The price was extremely competitive. The technical support is very quick and helpful!

Cons

Honestly, I like everything about this software and where it's going. The things I feel are missing, are currently in the works to be launched, so I have nothing negative to say.

Jonathan