• Pros

• "It has excellent features. I love that I can use this for onboarding, light LMS, and performance management/goals and development. "

• "User friendly and easy from an Admin standpoint once the program was implemented. The support staff was fantastic. "

• "The professional platform is a great way to communicate with your team. Great way to keep the dialogue open for new team members and foster camaraderie."

• Cons

• "I think it could be helpful if there were a chat feature, this could allow faster communication to other users of engagedly.. other than that, I think it's great!"

• "Honestly, I like everything about this software and where it's going. The things I feel are missing, are currently in the works to be launched, so I have nothing negative to say."

• "The product could use additional features in reporting and analytics but they have been doing new releases towards that."

Browse Engagedly Reviews

John from NMR, Inc.

Very positive. The support team has been great during the rollout process.

Pros

A LOT of features that academic research has proven are necessary for employee engagement. Clean layout. I like how you can turn items on or off. This was especially useful so I didn't overwhelm my team.

Cons

Not 100 percent intuitive but this goes away with time in the program. The IT team is also great at explaining how things work AND changing things to make it easier

Victoria from Tallan

More than just software. Your company needs this!

Overall, I couldn't recommend this software enough. It's challenging our employees to look at their goals, check-in their progress, and all while knowing it is going to affect and roll up to their performance review. If I do run into an issue or have a question, the support team has been outstanding. You email them and the follow up and resolution is always prompt. If they do have to take extra time to test things on their end, they communicate this so you're not left wondering anything. From a cost perspective, to all that the software offers, and complete with an excellent support system - you cannot go wrong. 12/10 would recommend.

Pros

It's hard to pinpoint what I like the most. I enjoy each module and its respective functionality. I will say the surveys have shaped our 2020 goals for us in HR. Being able to get employee pulses and feedback, all with easy reporting, really let us know what needs to change and what can be improved. Sending something just for fun is great too. I've enjoyed challenging people to set goals as well. Transparency is huge and it's great that our employees can see exactly HOW they are making a difference.

Cons

Perhaps the only thing that's been an issue is not being able to report on an employee after they have been blocked, or terminated, from the system. There's an easy enough workaround to unblock them, go back and find what you're looking for, and then block them again. Maybe there is a solution I just don't know about yet!

Reasons for Choosing Engagedly

Features and cost. This had everything we were looking for, and then some, all for a great price.

Tamera from Proteus, Inc.

Engagedly in a Non Profit Organization

We are able to standardize our performance appraisal process amongst our managers.

Pros

We appreciate the Notes section and the ability to customize our Performance Review form.

Cons

I would like to have a phone number to call customer service in order to get help with my questions in a more timely manner.

Tony from Christian Care Ministry

Engagedly for Performance and Goal Tracking

We use Engagedly to monitor our personal, team and company goals. We have different tiered goals so everyone can see how the business is meeting the goals that give us opportunities to earn a bonus.

Pros

Engagedly is a great HR tool to track your personal, team and business goals in. It tracks the goals by timeline and allows you to monitor all of your goals in one place. It allows managers to review their employee's goals and help them achieve them to meet them.

Cons

Engagedly takes some time to set it up. Like any tool to monitor goals, you have to have the discipline to go and review them.

Laura from Vitals

Engagedly has been our best software selection yet

Engagedly has been an excellent tool for us. We have trained all of our employees in its use. Our compliance with our performance, goal setting, feedback and learning has been exponentially higher with the software. The prompts and reminders make it easy to keep our objectives in full view, easier to update and focus on. I found this to be the tool that best met our needs in our tech organization.

Pros

This Talent Management software has solved all of our needs in the goals, performance, feedback, social media platform, peer crowdsourcing, collaboration and information sharing needs. We have worked closely with the team at Engagedly and they have been beyond excellent with their customer service. They are very in tune to the user experience and seek improvements in an ongoing manner. We have a cutting edge approach to performance, and this software works perfectly for our direction.

Cons

I would have liked to have had a more robust LMS - SCORM compliant. We had to purchase a separate system. They offer a 'lite' system for our own content, but Learning content offerings for us go beyond their capacity currently. I would also like to see more of a build out for development planning and tracking. We have recently just given our feedback to them on enhancing this feature.

Nicole from Vitals

Easy-to-use tool - some features are excellent, some need further development

Pros

The software is very user friendly and has a strong look-and-feel. My favorite feature is the Feedback tool - this is well designed and allows a great amount of flexibility for the user when giving or receiving feedback. I also appreciate the different dashboards across the site, which allow for quick and easy checking of progress on different aspects of the system. The customer support is extremely responsive and helpful, as well. They respond to my (many) questions in less than 24 hours every time.

Cons

I don't feel the reporting aspects of the system are strong yet. As an administrator, I have a difficult time pulling analytics besides the dashboard information, and sometimes the dashboard information is confusing/inaccurate. I have had some issues with course completions in the learning tab, and that has given me inaccurate statistics for our compliance requirements. I also wish I were able to pull more useful data about our learning course enrollments. For example, when someone registers for a course date, they are still marked as "Yet to start," but they are at least a step ahead of those who did not register for a date. I cannot easily notify those who have not yet registered for a course date without cross-checking the lists (because I do not want to notify those who already registered for a date). There are some other aspects of the learning tab that don't meet our needs. I would love to have the option to review/approve/deny requests for courses, and it would also be great to have pre-requisite functionality in the system that requires users to complete some learning before engaging in other learning.

Jessica from E Source

August 2016

Really great tool for performance reviews, 360 feedback and goal setting / tracking.

Engagedly has tons of features: performance reviews, goals, feedback, gamification, surveys, etc. You can turn things off and on to make it work for your company. I've asked them to add custom features and their development turn around time is amazing. This company really listens and responds quickly to customer requests. We do reviews quarterly now and it is all automated. Engagedly sends email reminders on a schedule of my creation and I just have to read all the reviews when they are complete.

Pros

When a manager does a person's performance review, there is a menu where they can pull up, past reviews, goals, feedback, and notes they made throughout the year on that person, all in the same page so they aren't trying to pull together things from lots of different places when doing a review. Also, at the end of the review template you can set up private questions that only HR and the manager will be able to see the answer to, like is this person being recommended for a raise or promotion or are they at risk for low performance. You can choose the questions for fit your needs.

Cons

We went from a very manual process in performance reviews where everything was in a google doc and then sent out to be signed via electronic signature. So it took a little time for people to get up to speed on the new process, but it's a huge improvement and they see that.

Tess from O'Shea Builders

I'm 90% in Love

We are addressing the performance management, goal development, and onboarding process using Engagedly. It's a very good tool for a smaller company that, just like the big companies, needs to address these issues.

Pros

Cons

The multi-rater and performance features can get very complicated very quickly. Our people work on various teams that change throughout the year, so setting up multiple cycles, multiple templates, and making sure that I assign the right templates to the right people is extremely labor intensive. Also when I send reminders to the multi-raters or notifications it sends them to all of them. I would like to be able to select who gets notified or reminded.

Rebecca from Trophikos LLC

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Using engagedly has allowed us to communicate more efficiently and effectively as an office.

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is to navigate. I also love that there are many different options (posting, praising, polling etc). It truly allows you to communicate with a group of people extremely easily and efficiently. We've also been using engagedly as a way to track goals and therefore determine our bi-annual bonuses. This allows us to have very detailed feedback that we can access whenever we would like.

Shereen from Rudolph and Sletten

Exceptional Platform and Customer Service

Pros

This software is extremely intuitive for all involved. I researched 8 of the top platforms my competitors were using and decided to go with Engagedly over them all. The platform offered everything I wanted and they are constantly growing and improving their offerings. The price was extremely competitive. The technical support is very quick and helpful!

Jennifer from Accion Labs

September 2016

Keeping your team in the loop. Should have an app to go with this.

Engagedly is easy to use, however trying to add team pictures is rather difficult. There are team events and pictures that we would like to share and I have not been able to see this as an option. Adding links is easy to do. It has been rather difficult to keep the interest of our work team and garner participation. It requires several personal email attempts to remind our team to use this. If there was an app to go along with this, I believe our reps would be more willing to participate with this service. The lack of participation could be due to the fact that very few people log onto an actual computer and do most of their communication via their phones. We want to keep our team in the loop and keep it on a professional level and this is the correct platform to do this.

Pros

Cons

Difficult to have voluntary team participation. Most likely since they have to log in to a desk top to have easy access.

Great for Praise and Feedback

Pros

Engagedly offers a ton of features as well as a massive amount of permission controls. It's a great way for to team members to easily "Praise" or give recognition to one another. It also allows for team members to request and give "Feedback", which can be great for transparency and personal growth. This software is also great for yearly, quarterly, etc. performance reviews.

Cons

There's so much you can do with this software that it's a bit of a learning curve. The permissions are endless, which is great, but there is a lot of tweaking that needs to be done as we continue to use and learn the software.

Jonathan from Zift Solutions

Feature filled; easy to use

Pros

Once you've familiarized yourself with the software, it's very straight forward to use. There hasn't been a feature I've needed that wasn't there, and customer service is excellent. For not being a full fledged LMS, the Learning section has still been quite nice to use.

Cons

The software has a lot of features, but some feel a bit overly-complicated, such as the performance review process. This process is accomplished through the use of Cycles & Templates, which can take some time to setup. The product help guides leave a bit to be desired as well. Wish there were more integrations for the rewards system.

Response from engagedly

Replied October 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are working on making the system more user friendly for admins.

Laura from Vitals

We have enjoyed our first year with this tool, especially goal setting, feedback and learning.

Pros

I mostly like the ease of use on setting goals and check ins. I also like using the feedback function with my direct manager and reports because I don' t always see them for face to face meetings. I really like the support we receive as well.

Cons

I wish that the LMS was a bit more robust - allowing us to integrate with external content sources. I also wish that some features were more customizable, such as the messaging for birthdays, the home page font and colors and set up, etc.

Simple and easy to administer

Pros

There is a good deal of functionality within the software but everything is easy to setup. There isn't an overwhelming amount of options and configuration but at the same time there is enough flexibility to allow us to fix our processes into the software.

Cons

Some of the functionality is a little too basic for our needs. The rewards and recognition is great and well integrated into the software but it is not as feature rich as some of the stand-alone providers.

Malou from Applewood Our House Assisted Living

Great support and open to ideas...

A way to stay on track for a small organization.

Pros

the modules are all similar in how to use them so master one and you have an easier time with the others.

Cons

would like to have more mobile options for our team as we are at five different locations and all work on our phones more than 50% of the time.

Elle from Trophikos, LLC

Inclusive Software!

We now have a way to track professional development and achievement. It's great to be able to tell my boss I have completed xyz since we last talked.

Pros

Easy to use, we love the message boards and group function (which we have used to implement a health and wellness program within our office.) We also love the goal setting and monitoring feature for professional development- the reminders to check-in on progress are great.

Cons

If I were to input anonymous constructive feedback it would not truly be anonymous because our office is so small, but I suppose that's just the nature of the beast with a small company. We don't use this feature like we should.

Ayman from Blue Mena Group FZ LLC

September 2016

Excellent Tool and very effective way of team building

We started using engagedly for more than a year now. We, as a team, very happy with the tool and how it helped us to share feedback and share knowledge easily. I user it to log the performance of each one during the year. that makes my team appraisal effective and efficient. What we also liked, it creates new way of sharing the feedback and encouraging the team.

Jim from Cleisto Sales Consultants

Best 360 Feedback Review I have seen

Pros

engagedly is completely modular; can start with 360, or Performance Review or Goals, etc and grow with the solution.

Cons

Don't really have any cons. I guess their analytics could be more robust, but I am told that will be the next upgrade by the end of Q1, 2018.

Kimberly from Service Response Partners

Great Platform

The team at Engagedly provided us with a very fast implementation track when we needed help. The platform provides us with a way to reach out to our virtual team from employee reviews to taking the temperature of our employees.

Pros

Cons

Getting our feet wet took a little bit of time but the support staff at Engagedly was very quick to respond and help us with any challenges we had.

Karen from Joybird

Glad we picked Engagedly!

Pros

Engagedly has quickly become part of our every day work life. From launching with praise/recognition to weekly check-ins to quarterly 1-on-1s, internal adoption, mostly because of ease of use, has gone well. We look forward to rolling out 360 feedback, learning, and pulsing in the future. Also, the people there are great! They ensured a quick and successful implementation and are always happy to guide me when I have questions. They make me look good!

Cons

There are some areas of improvement that could make navigation easier or more intuitive, but I love knowing they've got a pretty agile team working on improvements. Our folks are impressed with both the quick communication and solutions.

Ahmad from Aram

Amazing solution.

Pros

It helps in changing the company's culture. Its a total game changer The ability to praise once someone says something good. The employee reviews. Etc

Cons

I hoped they had an HR solution with it as well. Ability to put hiring requests then followup on them. Attendance system All these if out it will be a complete solution.

Angela from Trophikos LLC

It's the first time using a system like this and I like it.

It makes it easy to communicate with all office team members. It keeps me on track with my goals by giving me reminders.

Pros

It's easy to use. email notifications inform you of real time entries. We created a separate team for our health and wellness program. It helps keep us motivated and on track!

Cons

I don't have anything to compare it to. There isn't anything that I don't like about it. I am not great with computers and engagedldy was super easy to use.

January 2016

January 2016

Great Performance Mgmt Software - Multirater - 360 Degree feedback

We have 1100 members with teams distributed between India and US. We started using Engagedly to improve on Employee Engagement, and used the Social, Learning & Survey features frequently. However, the big pro was the Performance Mgmt module which let us automate our bi-yearly goal setting and review cycle management seamlessly, and integrated with other apps.

Pros

Quick setup and install, great on performance, excellent response on support.

Cons

Not easy to get them to customise (as is probably true with most SaaS solutions), no great documentation available on the product.

September 2015

Arnab from emids Technologies (www.emids.com)

September 2015

Definitely worth trying out... We were pleasantly surprised...

Pros

The product is very easy to use, navigate and uses the current web 2.0 usability. The implementation is very effective with the full support from the vendor. The functions of the software meet most of our requirements for 360 degree performance management with an additional layer of gamification.

Intranet meets Social Media

Pros

Ease to use, great for goal tracking and reviews, clean home page for updates and important info.

Cons

Not hugely customizable...you can add your logo but thats the extent of personal branding.

Ryan from SightMD

Fantastic

Pros

It is very easy to use and keeps things organized

Cons

Does not allow you to alphabetize courses assigned

Jessica from iSolved

Excellent Product

Pros

I think Engagedly is very easy to navigate and has some awesome features. The goal setting feature has been a huge help to us since we have moved away from year end reviews.

Cons

Finding idea and knowledge posts in the middle of all of the praise posts seems to be difficult at times.

I've been using it for a few weeks now, and some aspects are still tough to figure out.

We're seeing how it will help us track the growth of our staff. It affords us the ability to review throughout the year, instead of 1-2 times per year. We like that feedback can be requested. We're excited to see if our staff enjoys the gamification aspect.

Pros

I like the potential to compile and track some of our most overlooked items, the progress and growth of our people. I like the dashboard for each Cycle and all of the features on the site that will allow us to track our goals, and provide more immediate feedback.

Cons

For one, the home dashboard spins more often than not. It takes a long time to update. Setting up multirater is very confusing, especially when you add in the template aspect. Templates are somewhat mis-named because they do not appear to be applied and editable per use, as I would expect from a template.

a decent productivity platform

Pros

Engagedly is a decent productivity platform that anonymizes employee feedbacks to help improve your weaknesses. Without being bashed for your honest opinions, you will have the ability to tell your co-workers whatever you want.

Cons

Sometimes Engagedly can get disengaging. While it does provide a useful solution, you can do without purchasing this solution. It feels secondary compared to other productivity software.

Chris from Blackspoke

Engagedly - good product

Easy to setup. Easy to use. Easy to integrate with google sign on. Little to know training required for employee usage.

Pros

Easy to use. Very intuitive. Great customer support - personalized service.

Cons

No cons for this application. It works as expected and promised.

Claire from Summit Strategies Group

Progressive Engagement Software

The Engagedly platform provides for the flexibility we were looking for as we seek to evolve our culture. Critical factors for our firm include: the ability to survey employees when and how we choose, set and monitor individual goals aligned with the firm goals, a flexible performance review process with continual feedback, the ability for peers to give praise and constructive feedback, and a way to share knowledge and ideas.

Pros

It's extremely flexible and customizable. The support team is very responsive and has made many modifications to meet our needs. We are gathering a lot of information in one spot which saves time for our managers.

Cons

Some features are not available yet such as 360 feedback from external reviewers.

Pranay from Reliable Software

I recommend this 360 Feedback Review to our friends as it is a good tool for performance review.

Time taken for Yearly performance reviews is very less. Sudden growth in an organization is seen by using this tool.

Pros

I Found Very awesome Customer support. It is a customization tool that can be used easily and provides free trial version. This helps to increase the team communication. Employees performance can be easily documented.

Cons

I don't have any cons with this tool. I like to recommend this tool to people whoever i know in my database.

Malou from Applewood Our House Assisted Living

Engage your Team, Grow your Culture

So far we have been working on the back end of the software for about 30 days and then we went live with certain modules and it is picking up speed and we are finding more ways to enjoy the connection with our team, especially since we are all remote.

Pros

Fun and engaging...

Cons

Like it to also have a texting option.. for our non email users for the social media piece for sure but for alerts.

Amanda from Whistle Sports

Excellent System

Engagedly was very helpful for our annual review process which had previously been really clunky and took up too much of my time to oversee manually. Although sometimes the site isn't 100% intuitive, the customer support is fast to respond and help. I was really impressed with how well the multirater feedback function worked - this is something we have wanted to explore but weren't sure how to maintain anonymity in the process and Engagedly made sure that wasn't an issue.

Pros

Customer support is fantastic, makes it easy for managers to review their direct reports while reading their feedback side by side, the ability to have multiple managers review someone.

Cons

The site design isn't the best, it could be a little better. I wish there was a way where as an admin I could test what things looked like for a non-admin

Daniel from Sportpesa

Performance Management Made Easy

Integrated the entire performance management process into one amazing system. No more back and forth emails, different documents for different metrics etc.

Pros

It changed the way we do our performance management from an annual event to more of an ongoing process. The goal check-ins make it possible for employees to track their performance on a regular basis. It’s also great that I can do my entire performance appraisal, including 360 reviews, from one system.

Cons

It is very difficult to use especially for a new user. I needed two training sessions to get it.

Manisha from Indus Valley Partners Ltd.

Ease of working with the software!

Pros

The software is very user friendly...Smooth implementation and great team to support!

Cons

Only limited modules...Should expand to more HR modules like HRMS.

February 2016

February 2016

A platform that is future focused and offers proactive mechanisms to support talent development

A few things...great platform, easy to implement, even easier to use and configure to meet organizational needs/goals. When setting this platform up the support team was a responsive partner in the process and really understood what we needed.

Pros

Ease of use Personalized configuration Robust capabilities

Cons

A lot of capabilities, but when I learned they could be personalized to offer what we were interested in it wasn't an issue.

Monet from First Western

Excellent Customer Service

Our experience with Engagedly has been good so far. We were looking for a solution where we had the ability to tailor a learning and talent management platform to best fit our associates needs, and this solution allowed us to do just that.

Pros

The team has been very hands on from day one. Our request are answered with a sense of urgency and completed in a timely manner. The platform was integrated seamlessly.

Cons

The learning module is not as robust compared to larger competitors, but the IT team is very open to feedback and continually making enhancements.

Jeremy from Samasource

Great Performance Management Software

Pros

It's intuitive, pretty easy to use, and the support is awesome!

Cons

There are a lot of features and functionality. It can be overwhelming.

Kyle from The Learning House

Easy to use - great features!

Pros

The software is easy to use and get accustomed to - with lots of great features! Works great to get to know others in the organization.

Cons

It is hard to compare , but I wish there was a mobile app version available to use. Not too complicated to use the software.

Jana from Trophikos

User friendly, fun to check out all the features

Saved me time while doing our yearly reviews.

Pros

It's easy to use, especially for setting up your goals and reviews. Nice way to communicate with the rest of your office.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to find old posts or reviews in Engagedly. But overall it's not too complicated. N

Glad to have access!

Pros

Great way to share information and keep everyone in the loop. It also helped me get to know my colleagues when I began my job here.

Cons

Haven't found anything but need to do some more exploring. Maybe if reminders went out every now and then to add content.

Sara from Trophikos

EASY TO USE!

Pros

Great way to share information and communicate with all staff members in the office. The layout makes it VERY user friendly.

Cons

I think a mobile app would increase the use of the software in the office.

September 2016

Amy from Accion Labs, Inc.

Engagedly Review

Engagedly has been a great tool in connecting our teams which are spread around the world. We have not yet begun to use the full features of the software, but have found it very easy to implement, and extremely easy to use. We are looking forward to moving our performance review process into Engagedly. The job description library and opportunity for 360 degree feedback will make the process more streamlined and transparent for our team members. Our HR team is happy to make the move from paper sytem, to one centralized online tool!

Tonie from Trophikos LLC

User friendly and interactive

The goal setting

Pros

Used it for performance review in the office. Goals and progress are documented continually. It is then merged for my director to review and give appraisal.Observation of pros and cons of colleagues can be documented on this website . Overall it makes it easier to document observations of employees. It give continuous appraisal and update of colleagues.

Aspen from Trophikos, LLC

Love engagedly! It has been tremendous for performance reviews!

Ease of performance reviews!

Pros

That ability to create groups and share. We have used this as an interactive platform for many activities related to work and even some not related to work.

Tammy from Lumo Bodytech

Great Product!

Pros

Customer support, the ease of use once you know how to navigate the site. Having 360 feedback AND self assessments in one software program. The ability to manage from a dashboard and customized templates.

Cons

When first using it, it's a bit overwhelming as there are so many options and functions you don't know that each section has their own ability to customize.

Mark from Experian Data Quality

Best performance optimization tool on the market!

Engagedly has been both the best too and the best vendor that Performance Optimization has worked with in a long time. As a whole, the tool delivers on the promised features/functionality and continually is improved. Every contact I have had with the company, from first call to latest support issue, has been met with courtesy, attentiveness and dedication to us as the customer. I would highly recommend Engagedly to anyone looking for a great tool and a great partner.

Great Organizational Software that is SUPER helpful!

Pros

I like the organization and tools the software puts at your finger tips!

Cons

Nothing. I think it is a great product and service.