• Pros

• "It super handy having it on my phone for clocking in and out from job site to job site. "

• "I like the fact that it allows us the ability to clock in with ether cell phones for our service crews or onsite job clocks for our production crews."

• "I love how easy it is to use and sign i n and out of"

• Cons

• "The older "desktop" version has become a little clunky. But the new web-based version looks very good. "

• "Navigation online can be a little complicated, but the support team is always there to lend a hand when needed."

• "Maybe the time change. Used to be a problem. Know how to fix that now."

Browse ExakTime Reviews

Ashley from CES Industrial

Easy to use. Basic functions but work well for what my company needs for time tracking purposes.

Pros

Works well with many different jobs, job locations, and different cost codes. This software works well on both the admin side and the employee side. It is simple enough for employees to use on their own without much explanation.

Cons

The field reports section could use some work. I love the ability to write field notes, but sometimes there are errors or delayed notes. Also, if the employee doesn't "log in" to a field note correctly you cannot go back and find it once deleted from notes overall section. However, this is not a deal breaker for the product.

Response from ExakTime

Replied June 2018

Hi Ashley, It is good to hear that the straightforward approach of our mobile app has made it easy for your employees to use. Thank you for your review, we love to get feedback from our customers!

Aimee from Eneco, Inc

From the moment we started using this software, we were saving money.

Saves time and money from start to finish.

Pros

The GPS locator showed when an employee was not at the location. When they attempted to punch in for work before they even left their house, the system would flag it red and the employee would have to be truthful. This was an important aspect to saving our company money. When you have 40 employees and several of them are making upwards or more and they are punching in for an extra 15-30 minutes daily, it makes a large difference. It also made job costing a breeze. Instead of spending several hours job costing a big job weekly, a few selections in the report screen and there is a complete breakdown within just a couple of minutes. This was an excellent money and time saver aspect of the program. Also, being able to just hit a few buttons and transfer all the time records to my accounting software for payroll is a miraculous thing for me. Instead of spending hours on time records for payroll, a couple of minutes and there it is, ready to go. On the accounting side of the program, just the money saved in time alone, paid for the program in all actuality.

Cons

If the employee turns off the GPS locator on their mobile device, they can beat the system. It is overall a great program.

Kenneth from City projects

Clocking out

Pros

Cons

As of late it seems to be clocking me out automatically. Always at noon. Why?? [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Response from ExakTime

Replied February 2020

Hello Kenneth, Thank you for your honest feedback, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that the mobile app is making the clocking in and out process much easier for you. In regards to the clocking out automatically you mentioned. We will have a tech look into this for you and reach out to assist.

Jessica from Pikus Concrete

75% of the time I really enjoy exaktime. The other 25% of the time I have problems with it.

Pros

I really like being able to track hours and records, and run customized reports. I also like that we don't have to bring the clocks in to collect the hours.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is the updates. Every time it updates, another problem is created. I am not a person who gets frustrated easily, but after years of bad experiences with customer support I tend to get frustrated easily when I have to talk to them. We usually run into problems while doing payroll, and then we have to wait for them to call us back. After they call back I have to spend a couple hours on the phone trying to troubleshoot the problem, at the most inconvenient time. We purchased the software in 2011, and so we know how it works and what reports are available because we have been using the same functions and reports for years. If something breaks and I call in to support I am frequently told that has never been an option and if it was than it was a flaw in the program, or that we have been doing things wrong and we shouldn't be doing our payroll the way we are doing it.

Response from ExakTime

Replied June 2018

Hello Jessica, Thank you for giving us your valuable feedback. I am going to be passing it along to our product support teams so that they can work on making improvements based off of your feedback.

Good Software that needs improvements

We use this software for my husbands small business. Overall, it's good value for the price, but definitely needs improvements. It has all needed for us functions: creating locations, clocking in and out, GPS.

Pros

It has all functions needed for our business: creating locations, clocking in and out, GPS. recent conversion to a cloud was a good change since it can be accessed from anywhere.

Cons

It's not very intuitive in use, doesn't always identifies locations correctly. It took us a while to figure out how to download timesheets in Excel format, and when I tried emailing the customer support, I got no response.

Response from ExakTime

Replied May 2019

Hello, We'd like to thank you for your honest feedback. It is always nice to see that the switch to a cloud based system makes things easier for companies to use. In the future if you have any questions or need assistance with anything, give us a call at 888-788-8463 so that one of our reps can assist you. Thank you again!

Ruby from Belknap Plumbing Systems Inc

Life changer!

We used to get hundreds of time cards a week and now I audit and track my guys through this software, I can not recommend it enough!

Pros

The instant access to the guys time and location. and the maps on the sitehub are a life saver! no more printing 50 maps every morning!

Cons

Report sorting. there are only predefined sorting options I would like to be able to sort by any field I want. I get around it by downloading them into excel however it would be nice not to have to do that.

Geof from Construction

Review by a user and not a company

Pros

It does help keep track of time and automate time date collection

Cons

It is clunky and slow. When you start to enter time it sits through a "receiving" process that can take several minutes while you wait for it to be ready for you. When task switching it sometimes does the same. There should be an option to turn off time for a task other than exiting out completely or using the meal break - sometimes you need to stop timekeeping for a period. I end up using the meal break several times a day for this which ends up showing excessive breaks but it is better than exiting out completely each time. At the end of the day as a user the app slows me down and can be quite aggravating.

Response from ExakTime

Replied May 2019

Hello Geof, We appreciate your honest feedback and are glad that it has helped keep better track of your employees time. If you'd like some assistance in perhaps making some systems changes to how you reflect meal breaks within the system to possibly speed up your process, please give us a call at 888-788-8463 so that we can have one of our techs assist you. We tried pulling up your account information using your name but could not find you as an active customer in our system and we would like to assist you with this. Thank you again for your feedback.

Jorge from MC Electrical NY Inc

Excellent time keeping tool.

Payroll is simplified.

Pros

Very easy set up, features are very convenient and precise. Employees enjoy the convenience and payroll becomes a breeze.

Cons

Not many bad things about this product, perhaps GPS accuracy can be tweak a bit but I thin k that may have deal with devices being used on as well.

Response from ExakTime

Replied June 2018

Hey Jorge! Thanks for the review. We love to hear that our services make payroll a much easier process for people. Glad to hear its become a breeze!

Elizabeth from Shock Brothers Floorcovering

Pros & Cons on virtual Time Clock

We are still in a learning phase on this program so it's hard to give an comprehensive review

Pros

App is easy to download, setup and use. I like that you can see at a glance all the job locations and where the employees are clocked in at any given time.

Cons

I don't like that the employees can force close the app which dismantles the option for geotracking. Also, not everyone remembers to log out at the end of the day. I would like to see a pop-up reminder after they clock out to do this.

Response from ExakTime

Replied September 2019

Hello Elizabeth, Thank you very much for your honest review. We like to hear that the app is easy to use so that employees are not spending a majority of their day trying to figure out how to clock in. While a pop up reminder is not an available option at this time, we'd love to have one of our techs go over the best ways to review the time records so that you can be made aware when an employee has forgotten to clock out. Feel free to give us a call at 888-788-8463 so that we can have a tech assist you.

Steve from Hemma Concrete

So far, the software has been very effective with very few, if any, issues.

Pros

Time is seamlessly imported into our payroll/accounting software which makes payroll a click of a button.

Cons

Some of the time editing can be tedious. For example, if an entire crew has a time issue, you have to fix each individual separately.

Response from ExakTime

Replied June 2018

Hello Steve, We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the ease and simplicity of our software and how much easier it has made your payroll process. Thanks for the review!

Vince from BLT Construction

We're loving it!

This move to the web has made things a lot better, and the support has been fantastic!! The live chat and response time/efficiency of the support team has made things far easier for our entire team!!

Pros

tracks time well bread crumbs

Cons

would like geotraker to continue to run as long as ppl are punched in even if they close the app would like a few more customization options, but pretty good overall

Shana from Bigelow and Company, Inc.

The updates have been better, and faster. This makes payroll a lot easier and keeps employees honest

Pros

I like that you are able to leave comments on the actual timecards, it saves a lot of time from the field notes. I also like that you can see where the employees are clocking in and out from. I wish it would automatically ask them .. "Why are you clocking in here outside of the geotracker" so that they have to answer or say it was a mistake and they meant to clock out earlier. I also like all the different security settings.

Cons

The part that I least like about it is that when I am adjusting the time records, it can be very slow. Also, there are way too many report options and it is hard to figure out the right one you want and it takes too long.

Response from ExakTime

Replied June 2018

Hello Shana, Thank you for your review. We are constantly working to make updates to our services so that we can better serve our customers so we are glad to hear that you have been enjoying some of our latest updates.

Lindsay from Reid Construction, Inc.

We've used the hornets and the mobile app and both are great!

Speeds up payroll.

Pros

Time Summit is pretty easy to use and it has really helped speed up the payroll process. Each employee clocks in themselves on their iPhone/iPad and I really love the GeoFence option that shows where they clocked in/out. The customer service is AMAZING. I've had to call a few times and the help is always outstanding.

Cons

Setup for the mobile app requires some work on the office end. I wish the setup code didn't change so frequently. I also wish the verification email didn't expire so quickly. I have to constantly resend the verification emails to employees. I'm not a huge fan of the new internet based Time Summit. It doesn't save/update well and I have to click Save a few times and then switch to another employee for it to calculate correctly.

Michael from Bluske Custom Builders, LLC

ExakTime Reivew

We have been using the ExakTime system for a number of years. Our old way of keeping time records was having the guys write their daily times on timecards. At the end of our two week payroll, I would have to add up all the hours, which was very time consuming. Besides that, I felt like most of the guys were rounding their times to the next 15 minutes each way in their favor. By using the new system of ExakTime, we have reduced the amount of "fluff" time on each of our employees times. Another huge aspect of this system that we benefit from is for our Time and Material jobs. Its very easy to run a report at the end of the job and tally the exact time we spent on that particular job. I love the new upgrade with having our own website to log onto from any computer, tablet or mobile device. I'd recommend, and have, this software to anyone in the construction field!

Pros

Cons

The old system was slow running on my computer.

Vaibhav from WSP

Review for ExakTime

Its a great application and it has all good features and hence prevents delays and errors.

Pros

1. Its an excellent tool to track time 2. Its quick as it saves lots of time 3.As it provides real time data hence there is no possibility of errors and hence its accurate and reliable 4.Its secured, accurate and easy to use features results in no issues with payments.

Cons

1.The use of app draws around 14% of the battery per day 2.To use it one needs to wait until job numbers are set up from office.

Response from ExakTime

Replied January 2019

Hello Vaibhav, Thank you for your honest feedback on our system and mobile application. It is good to hear that it has saved you time and work hours when it comes to your payroll.

Shana from Bigelow and Company, Inc.

I love ExakTime, it takes a bit off of my work load!

Not having to change hours to decimals by myself!

Pros

I love viewing the reports, and how each paycheck is already set to our pay period. I also like the field notes area, I wish we could save the field notes, and when they are accidently deleted, to be able to retrieve them some how.

Cons

When I am creating a location and need to add a cost code that's not already in the system, it is a pain to have to back out of the location and go in to the cost code page, I wish I could add a cost code on the fly while creating a new job location! I would also like to delete and clean up old cost codes I wont use again, instead of just making them inactive.

August 2016

Mackenzie from Optiline Enterprises LLC

August 2016

ExakCare Renewal

I called inquiring an ExakCare Renewal e-mail we had received. Jeremy was very helpful in explaining the prorated amounts per Hornet as well as updating our account information as we have recently moved to a new location.

Pros

It is mostly user-friendly and even when I come across certain components I have trouble with, calling the customer service line usually does the trick!

Cons

Only one thing I've come across where I have a hard time with the software is obtaining original clock-in/clock-out times once they've been edited. This is minimal and we've created a process where there is no need to locate the original times, but an easier way to access the original employee's time card with clock-in/clock-out times would be great!

Graham from gprojects llc

It's very easy to log in and see who is where, and what they are doing

Quickly knowing who is where, and sycning records to QB

Pros

The interface is easy to use. I like the simplicity of adjusting time and making changes. For the most part the user interface is intuitive. The crew seems to like the independence and simplicity. For instance, if someone is picking up at a lumber yard to start the day they can clock in there, rather than waiting til they get the job site and using a hornet. Before they had to beg me to adjust their time...which was hard to remember. Everyone often forgot, but just a quick photo plus the geotracker component and I can see that they were, indeed, at the lumber yard.

Cons

There is a very big con, which is the lag time that occurs when using Linx software to move the Time Summit data into QB. When everything was l hard-drive based this was a seemless interface. Now, with the Linx being hard drive based and the Time being web based I have interminable delays. It's very very frustrating. There are other related problems too, such as before if I checked a box for time, but synced or uploaded to a different company, then the time would not go through. Now, the time goes through and gets put into QB for the wrong company. It's a problem.

Lisa from ASCO Construction

Fairly Simple to Use

Overall, I like the system. I would like to see more versatility in the reports. There are tons of data recorded but not accessible. I would also like to see the data entry screens more compatible with traditional typist skills, specifically not having to take hands off the keyboard to move the cursor with the mouse.

Pros

It's easy to use and offers multiple ways for employees to record their time.

Cons

Data entry screens require mouse and keyboard use instead of allowing straight keyboard typing.

Jessica from Blasy Electric Inc

ExakTime provides excellent data, reports, and payroll streamlining.

Pros

I love having the time clocking details on a daily basis with excellent reporting capabilities. Being able to open several windows to simultaneously review the time card, Field Notes, Map Tool, and reports to verify time records is so helpful. I love the interactive maps and color coded icons in the time card details.

Cons

The online system has periods of very slow processing, which can be frustrating and inefficient. I don't often have to call into customer service with a technical question, but when I do, having to wait for technical support to call me back is also an efficiency challenge.

Mike from J.B Roofing Columbus

we use it for our commercial roofing construction company.

Pros

Cons

We struggle with the reporting and separating of the jobs and tasks. our technicians in the service will work on several jobs through out the day and travel between each. our production crews will be on a single project working on several different tasks the difficulty is in getting reports to project managers.

Response from ExakTime

Replied June 2018

Hello Mike, Thank you for taking the time to review our services. I am glad that our mobile app has made clocking in easier for your crews.

Rachel from Johnson Drilling

Industry: Mining & Metals

Best Time Tracking Solution

I have had the mobile time app for about 2 years now and absolutely love it. Have tried at least 3 other time keeping apps, some are free and some have very minimal cost and those do not compare to ExakTime. I can always get help, its easy to understand and easy for my guys to use. Don't remember how I lived without it!

Pros

Simple to use, simple to implement, saves us thousands on each payroll.

Cons

I wish it would alert me when people forget to clock in or are approaching overtime

Kelli from Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cape Fear

Easy way to manage employees, especially in the service industry.

Pros

I like that you can clock in and out anywhere. This helps us tremendously as most of our employees are our in the field. We can also set geofences around locations and see where they are clocking in/out on a map. It also calculates time by the minute, which makes payroll much easier.

Cons

The few times I have had to reach out to customer service-the response is not prompt. Also, it'd be nice if we could purchase one "seat" at a time.

Response from ExakTime

Replied June 2018

Hi Kelli, We appreciate your feedback! Glad to hear that you are enjoying the system and that it is helping make your payroll process much easier.

Sloan from Lettieri Construction

Exaktime does what it says on the box and more

Pros

+ Extremely granular time-tracking capabilities with the required hardware + Excel- and PDF-based reporting

Cons

- Requires some customization to integrate with existing systems - Excel reports are slightly clunky because of "stylized" formatting

Response from ExakTime

Replied July 2018

Hello Sloan, Thank you very much for your review, it is greatly appreciated. It is always nice to hear that we are able to make time tracking and reporting a much easier process.

Scott from Worksafe T.C.I., Inc.

Easy to use and very intuitive. Highly recommend to anyone.

Pros

Easy to use...user friendly. Anyone can navigate through the software to all the different available options without having to go through a tutorial or manual. Also, the customer service is top notch (not that we've needed much).

Cons

So far I haven't notice anything that's super terrible but one thing I think that can improved upon is the reporting features and options...or should I say not many options. I feel they could offer more reporting options based on all the different types of data that is collected. I'm sure there are many different needs for different companies, so that may be part of the reason why there aren't a ton of reporting options.

Response from ExakTime

Replied May 2018

Hello Scott, Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm glad you are enjoying our product. We will submit your feedback to our product teams.

Barbara from DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen

It provides and easy system to use for our carpenters in the field and the office staff.

Accurate input of information/time from the carpenters in the field and also the ability to see in real time where and what the carpenters are working on. Plus, the report to enter into payroll computes accurately.

Pros

That all of the reports tally correctly. Not all software does which was an awful surprise to us! sorry

Cons

I cannot print a report using Safari but have to switch to Firefox. But, now that we know it is easier.

Margaret from Aqautic Pools & Landscape

Excellent Customer Service

Every Time I have needed extra knowledge about using a feature ( pulling reports, time issue..etc ) I received instant response via live chat or a phone call back within minutes.

Pros

I have the ability to make changes myself as office support to time cards, locations and add field notes.. The Map Summit feature is wonderful for double checking employee location clock in. QuickBooks and ExakTime work well together.

Cons

Does not have the ability to print field notes with time records.

Michael from BMW Roofing & Siding

Awesome system for time keeping.

This software helped us save thousand of dollars on labour and with the GPS system we can easily confirm location.

Pros

it is very easy to use and lot of functionality. easy to set up and incorporate into our business. Mobile app is very easy to use.

Cons

I wish there was a way to add a costing module, such as including a way to allocate a certain number of hours to specific projects.

Response from ExakTime

Replied July 2018

Hi Michael, Our goal here at Exaktime is to save people time and money so we are ecstatic to hear we are doing just that for you. Thank you very much for your review.

Brittany from Village Builders Inc

Experience with ExakTime has been good.

Ease of use, real time data transferring, customization options.

Pros

I like the easy use, and that it requires no extra costly machinery. Easy to teach others to use etc.

Cons

There are some features that I would hope to become available. Specifically in the ExakTime mobile app, we hope to see a function that allows employees to view their own time cards.

Sean from Lanier Realty, Inc.

Great product that does exactly what we need it to do.

Our time reporting for our independent contractors has become much more efficient and time wasted/overspending has decreased.

Pros

Ease of installation and reporting capabilities. English to Spanish translation is a huge pro for our business.

Cons

Probably not an Exaktime thing, but GPS function is not always in sync when tracking on a daily basis.

We use ExakTime for our time sheets

Once payroll has a handle on the software and has faith in the software. It does make payroll faster to process.

Pros

It integrates with QuickBooks. The reports that we use are vital to billing our clients since they are billed on a time and material basis. The ability to go back and look at individuals time sheets makes it easy to research any ones time worked.

Cons

There is a learning curve. It is not an easy process for individuals that are not computer literate. They do have good support staff.

Sandi from Capital Reconstruction

Incredibly easy to use and access.

Pros

Its really easy to capture in the office and on mobile units out in the field. The GPS racking is also a great feature

Cons

The new cloud base is limiting to 10 active employees, and as we use temporary labor, I keep having to deactivate employees. Also the original(pre cloud) actually worked better with certain functions

Richard from Sobieski Enterprises

Perfect software for our construction company. Saves us a lot of money!

Pros

Time theft, intentional or unintentional, is extremely costly. Using ExakTime virtually eliminates this cost for us. Plus we can get real time updates as to where our labor is.

Shelly from Tippen Steel Services

Tech support is always there for support

Ease of doing payroll without having to manually calculate pay for 75-80 people

Pros

It's very easy to learn, my field foreman use it and it's easy for them. My superintendent likes it since he can see where his guys are. We need to learn how to use the last feature we were sent

Cons

I wish when I printed the weekly payroll report it would show notes, like "called in sick", or some kind of note that alerts me my job address is incorrect, etc....

Teresa from Sheer Design Construction, Inc.

My experience has been great with this software

Pros

It takes the guesswork out of where the employees actually are and makes completing payroll so much easier!

Cons

The software runs very slow. I was told that it runs slow because it is a web based software. This is really the only complaint I have about this software.

Kathy from Smiley Renovations

Good Service

I was purchasing additional licenses from Joe Haro who was very helpful with providing the necessary information so we could make our decision. I called back to place my order and Joe was gone for the day. Jeremy Bautista helped me finish the purchase. He provided excellent service and made this transaction go smoothly. Thank you Jeremy!

Pros

saves time

Cons

not sure

Overall, very happy

Each employee is in full control of their own hours- no more blaming managements, or their foreman.

Pros

All of the features in the program itself are great. We like the geo-fence a lot for tracking where guys punch, and the selfie is great for accountability.

Cons

The software patches are glitch-y at times- as is the case with most patches. We have had issues almost every other month with some portion of the patch

Kimberly from Bay Area Concrete

All 3 of our companies use ExakTime

We find ExakTime easy to use and affordable. All 3 of our companies now use it. We find that ExakTime pays for it self plus more. We are super pleased with it.

Pros

Easy to use, know the location of my employees and if they are really at the site or half way home.

Cons

nothing i would change

CYNTHIA from ELOY LOPEZ CONCRETE INC

ExakTime is a great product!

Exaktime has always been there for me. They understand small companies just as they do large companies coping with employee time worked. Love it!

Pros

There is no argument with your keying your own time.

Cons

Maybe the time change. Used to be a problem. Know how to fix that now.

Justin from Greenstone Construction Inc

Easy to use, accurate time clock

Great time clock management and reports. Easy to use for the field guys.

Pros

Accurate GPS time punches on an individual employee or group of employees. Ability to separate by job code and location

Cons

Needs to integrate with Procore. The user interface should update more frequently on users phones. (when we create a new job it does not appear on the employees time clock for a day or two unless they manually update.

James from Synergy Broadband

Excellence in Support

I was very happy to see a technician take ownership of this task I had of migrating the software off a pc and putting it on a server. The person was professional and proficient.

Pros

It's supported excellently and work exceedingly well.

Justin from Petrini Services

Simple, intuitive time tracking option

We tried it for a month, but it did not offer any functionality above our existing application that our guys are already trained to use.

Pros

ExakTime is a simple, intuitive time tracking app. It is easy enough for our plumbers to use in the field. It allows for a single touch of a button to clock them in and out. The user interface is clean and modern. This is the best UI that I have seen in the market. Taking a picture of the person clocking in allows for validation that the employee is the one clocking in. This is great!

Cons

It is not much different than other time tracking software.

Response from ExakTime

Replied December 2018

Justin, We appreciate you honest feedback. The simplicity of our mobile app was really designed to make the employees' work day much easier so we are always happy to hear that it is being accomplished. Your feedback shows us that our app and the Facefront feature are working as they were intended so we'd like to thank you again for your feedback.

Dana from Breeding insulation

Easy use

This is good for people to keep track of where employees are and to ensure that they are at work when they say they are

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and sign i n and out of

Cons

Sometimes looses sync have to resync but its very simple and easy to fix. Haven't had any other problems

Response from ExakTime

Replied January 2019

Hi Dana, We would like to thank you for your feedback and honesty. The overall goal of our system has always been to save you as the business owner time and money and to hear that it is accomplishing that feat is wonderful! Glad to hear we could help make your work day easier. Thank you again!

Track time, save time!

ExakTime has saved us an entire day each week when approving timecards and processing payroll.

Pros

The ability to quickly add new locations for employees to clock in to. The mobile application's ease of use. I love the ability to sort reports by employee, location, cost code and time frame.

Cons

Employees cannot see their hours accrued for each pay period. This has been a common complaint in our organization.

Response from ExakTime

Replied November 2018

Hello, Thank you for your valued feedback! We always to like to hear how our mobile app is making the lives of our customers much easier. You can have your employees view their total hours worked by giving them limited access to the Exaktime Connect site. If youd like some assistance in getting that set up, please give us a call at 888-788-8463. Thank you again!

Tiena from Gyp-Tec Drywall Inc.

great program once all got on board

it is cost effective and payroll is easier to process.

Pros

I can process payroll easily and I know where exactly my guys are working. Time sheets are easy to read and job breakdown is more accurate.

Cons

Software will not connect properly with my simply accounting software and there is no one in customer support that is trained to fix my issues.

Jake from Kepko Plus

This app doesn't do much -causes alot of additional work later for me and the office. No integration

Not much other than it gave us something else to use besides paper of excel. Not really happy with the product or their approach to helping customers. Seems like a take it or shake it approach with them on support and product enhancements. Sales guy was all pressure and daily hammering on the phone until we bought, then crickets.

Pros

Its half a step better than paper. I like that they have mobile apps but they don't have much useful data other than punches.

Cons

No accounting or payroll integration. Data dump only. They like to do the sell and run. Never heard from the sales guy again and can't get real help from support.

Response from ExakTime

Replied March 2018

Hi Jake, We have tried to locate you and the company listed in your review and don't see either as a customer or user. Our mission is to help our customers save time and money every day while using our system. Please give us a call @ 888-788-8463 at your earliest convenience so we can help you get setup properly. Best regards, ExakTime

Leah from A. Sydes Construction, Inc.

Great product

Tracking time and locations of the employees

Pros

Makes on the go employees time simple to track, love knowing who is clocked in when and where at the click of a button.

paul from Red seal electric

horrendous

none

Pros

worst customer service would not recommend them for anything -product cannot be used after set date until over inflated fee for non existent maintenance is paid -

Cons

We had purchased product for 5 years apon Exact time upgrading system and the day before our payroll we were locked out of our time clock employees time data therefore blackmailing us to pay annually fee of 4000 dollars to retrieve It Worst customer service ever

Response from ExakTime

Replied April 2018

We are very sorry that you are having a bad experience working with us. Our customers satisfaction and success is always our number one goal. Looking into your problem, we can see that your computer crashed, affecting your ExakTime system and other programs and preventing you from processing payroll. At the time your system crashed you were not covered under a support agreement; however, we recovered your data and upgraded your system (at a discounted rate) to our new cloud-based solution, which includes many new helpful features and unlimited support. We have reached out to you several times to provide training, but all of our calls have gone unanswered. We ask that you please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can work through this problem. Your companys success with using our system is a top priority.

Joshua from Amparan Flooring, Inc.

Accountability

We have 20 employees and being a subcontractor, we have various jobs and our employees go from job to job without a solid location. As an employer, we cannot "babysit" every job site 24/7. Exaktime has forced our employees to be more honest about there clock in and out time. Saving us A LOT of money in payroll.

Pros

Layout and Geofencing

Jen from Aspen Tree Service

Has improved our time cards efficiencies greatly.

Pros

The reporting features are very helpful in job costing. The mobile app is also very user friendly for our crews.

Cons

Sometimes the transfer from the Exaktime software to our payroll system can be a bit confusing, but we usually seem to work out the kinks.