• Pros

• "Flock is easy to use, for myself and my employees. "

• "I love how easy it is to make an offer to an applicant, fill out the W4 and I9 and do other onboarding tasks, enroll in benefits, and track PTO. Makes my job so much easier and reduces paperwork."

• "This platform is really user-friendly for the Administator and the end user. The Technical Support is STELLAR and priceless when it comes to client services and support. "

• Cons

• "I would like a little more flexibility with the reporting feature."

• "Would like more integration with other vendors."

• "The only possible speed bump we hit on occasion is that our less tech savvy employees have a tough time getting used to FLOCK at first - change is difficult after all. "

Browse Helloflock.com Reviews

Allen from Carney, Inc.

Flock a great choice for an HRIS/Benefits portal

Flock allows onboarding to start quickly, reducing the administrative burden associated with processing new hires. Consolidating and pushing employee data management to the employee further improves the efficiency associated with employee data management.

Pros

Flock offers instant onboarding enabling our organization to initiate onboarding with minimal candidate information by deferring data collection until a new hire is invited when they enter their information. The efficiency gains are tremendous.

Cons

There isn't a lot I dislike. Flock does a good job of continuing to make improvements so most issues are fairly minor.

Julie from Decorworx

So Convenient!

It really makes my HR tasks easier and more efficient. I can't imagine not having it. I also get a lot of comments from new hires about how easy it was for them to complete tasks before the first day.

Pros

Cons

There always seems to be a glitch or hiccup when we enroll in dental/vision benefits. Partly, it's due to having just one application for both, but the system places the check mark in the wrong box often.

Reasons for Switching to Helloflock.com

I don't know. It was a year or so before I started here.

Sam from HRology Group, LLC.

If you want 75% of BambooHR

Pros

If you are a small company and just want to electronically keep the HR Data on a cloud platform, this could work.

Cons

However, you will soon grow out of this system. It doesn't meet all your immediate HR needs. For example...you cannot upload your own documents/templates to use for onboarding...you'll have to copy and paste the content unto their template...limited customization on leave of absences...lack of payroll function and limited customization on uploading documents.

Monica from MMA Dallas

Stellar Benefits Admin Platform for Small Group

My overall experience with the Flock platform has been EXCEPTIONALLY WONDERFUL AND USER-FRIENDLY AND RELIABLE!

Pros

Cons

I would like a little more flexibility with the reporting feature.

Reasons for Choosing Helloflock.com

We selected this platform for the technology (features), technical support, and pricing.

William from MMA New England

Great Product, Highly Recommend

Overall I am extremely happy with Flock. The price and customer service will make me recommend this product 10/10. The limitations are an inconvenience but there is usually a work around so it wouldn't ruin my experience.

Pros

This software is very simple to learn and implement. If there are any question I may have, Flock has an excellent service team to help me the very same day, usually within a couple of hours. The price is another huge selling point. A lot can be managed from this platform at such an excellent price.

Cons

My least liked feature is the software's limitations. The system is so user friendly and less expensive because of those limitation. I know they are current updating as they can but features such as editing a W2 rather than deleting and resubmitting would be helpful for the client.

Rick from Fascinating Monsters

Cleaner, leaner alternative to Slack

After moving over to Flock, no one on my teams misses Slack. We feel quite at home and are getting good work done.

Pros

I like the integrated Chrome extension as an alternative to the web version of Flock: it's faster and provides desktop notifications that actually work. My team has appreciated the move from Slack to Flock. It's faster, the UI is cleaner and easy to understand. All the essential integrations are there under the + button and a lot of the unnecessary buttons and links that distracting in Slack are gone in Flock. I really like the image annotation tool. I don't have to install a separate Chrome extension to annotate screenshots. The name is cute.

Cons

OK, I'm thinking... The Chrome extension does hog RAM and CPU cycles.

Barbara from Ducati North America

You'll Love Flock!

We went from a manual paperwork process to having Flock as our HRIS. Overall the experience was easy from set up to daily use.

Pros

Flock is easy to use, for myself and my employees.

Cons

I can't think of any cons of using Flock. The system works great for us.

Chris from DEVsource

Great tool for our company

It keeps up with our accrual of PTO very well and keeps things easy to track.

Pros

The ability to see our employee documents in one place is great, and the ability to see important dates within the portal and when people are taking vacation is very useful. We have the ability to add calendars to Outlook that sync with this information.

Cons

Sometimes the calendar sync breaks (but I'm leaning towards it being an Outlook issue).

Cost, ease of use.

Mohammed from Flipboard

Industry: Online Media

Flock is the way

Really good and hope it gets better every year.

Pros

I like how the UI makes it easy to navigate and use.

Cons

I do however think they should send out more emails on new updates.

Reasons for Switching to Helloflock.com

Something more cheaper and affordable.

Keith from HM&M

Easy to Use and Great User Interface

Great experience. Very easy to use and great user interface for the end user.

Pros

Flock is very simple and easy to use. My company uses Flock for management employee benefits and I login to it once a year and can easily navigate without additional instructions.

Cons

No cons - great product. The user interface is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Christopher from Taylor Metal Products

Industry: Building Materials

Flock just keeps getting better with each iteration.

Very, very good. Completely transformed our benefits administration!

Pros

Overall the customization and adaptability of the platform are my favorite aspects. Often products like this are over-thought and try to do too much without giving consideration to industries that don't fit the norms. For our company we can keep it simple as we build our systems while gently coaxing an old-school manufacturing firm into the 21st century.

Cons

Not much to dislike. Mostly minor items that aren't real hurdles. 1, wish employee tasks could have an expiration or time-out feature. Admin view of employee tasks is clunky with all the employees who ignore their tasks. 2, would be nice if login had a longer window before logging me out.

Pricing and design.

Christy from Commercial Plastics

Industry: Machinery

Simple, Clean, Efficient

Flock has allowed me to be more efficient in my position, freeing up my time to work on more employee centered projects and allowing employee's to have a better understanding of the elections they make during enrollment.

Pros

I finally no longer need to use 4 different portals when setting up a new employee with benefits. I use just Flock and it sends all of the information needed to my carriers. With a growing business, I needed to be efficient when it comes to data entry and flock has done that for me. The design is very simple to follow and prompts you to the next page, so nothing is missed. Need to add something or upload information, contacting the Customer Support staff for help integrating new features is easy, and they are great to work with.

Cons

There isn't anything that i do not like about this software. Currently there are a few features i haven't fully learned yet, but having played with them a few times, it seems simple to use and follow.

Reasons for Choosing Helloflock.com

Flock integrated with our brokers/vendors.

Kyrsten from Taylor Metal Products

Industry: Building Materials

Powerful & Adaptable HRIS

This has helped immensely with streamlining our Open Enrollment process, employee communication, and really Benefit Administration as a whole. The reporting features have been of huge value with the required State and Federal fillings for EEOC, Benefits Census, Self Billing, etc. With 5 locations across 3 states, this platform has made Benefit Administration much less time consuming and empowered our employees to understand and set up their benefits.

Pros

Hands down a leader in customer service. I have never worked with such a responsive team before and it is a needed breath of fresh air. If for any reason you have a need for something not already set up in the system the team works diligently to build what is needed - and quickly.

Hae Rim from HRology Group

Not quite there yet~

Pros

I have a local client who've integrated FLOCK as their HRIS last year. They were with ADP Workforcenow but have decided to move out (long story...) of ADP due to many issues that they have encountered. Fortunately for my client, the cost of FLOCK was paid by one of their partner - so it's a free software for them. In a nutshell, FLOCK is not quite there yet - and I am comparing this to BambooHR and Gusto. It doesn't have built in payroll and doesn't have a standard ATS. It is still trying to figure out e-Signature functionality but it's still very limited. Other than that, it does basic storage of personnel information, upload files, track time-offs, and enroll in medical benefits. It's free so my client can't complain but from someone who've used other leading HRIS, FLOCK isn't quite there yet.

Cons

Needs to improve its e-signature functionality and the ability to take any PDF/Word file and able to use it as e-Signature document. No payroll, ATS, performance management, etc.

James from The Gun Dealer

Easy IM

We use Flock at work every day. It’s easy to use, easy to set up, and honestly, fun to use. We never miss a thing, you can set calendars together, share files and many more things

Pros

This software is easy to set up, works great, and helps me connect with my peers at work

Cons

They have an update about once a week. Which I guess is good because they’re keeping their software up-to-date, but also a little annoying to have to update the software very often

Reasons for Choosing Helloflock.com

We use Flock free version. It was the best fremium software for IM.

Donna from DCS

Flock is a great tool to assist any HR office.

As a one man HR Department it saves me time, helps keep compliance and provides custom reporting I need.

Pros

Ease of implementation, on boarding and benefits enrollment are all time consumers and with Flock it saves manhours.

Cons

Would like more integration with other vendors.

Reasons for Choosing Helloflock.com

Great product that is very affordable for a small business.

Reasons for Switching to Helloflock.com

Onboarding and open enrollment needs.

Maura from MVGA

The best HR management tool

I have found Flock to be the best tool for employee time off and company wide calendar viewing.

Pros

It's easy for all employees to access to view their benefits/time off

Cons

The calendar has limited space to view time off

Randy from Pacific Rim Employee Beneffits, Inc.

Beneefits Administration

Flock works very good for a Company that wants to offer online benefits enrollment for their employees.

Pros

Flock is very easy to work with and set up for online benefits enrollment and administration.

Cons

Unfortunately, the system doesn't integrate with Payroll software, so their is an extra step in the payroll deductions for benefits.

Reasons for Choosing Helloflock.com

At the time, it was an easy transition to offer online enrollment with out having to worry about changing the Company payroll system.

Melissa from Human Resources

Very Easy to Use

Support is really quick and helpful. We had an issue where it was breaking down premiums bi-weekly instead of semi-monthly and they helped us get it fixed literally within hours.

Pros

I really like the easy of use of the system. Getting employees setup to elect benefits is really simple and I get an email with all their elections once done. I also like that it breaks down employer costs versus employee costs so that employees can play around with adding dependents etc.

Cons

I haven't come across anything that I dislike about the system as of yet.

Melanie from Clear Labs, Inc

HR/Accountin Use

We are solving the issue of HR management and document retention. Once I have time, I will integrate it with ADP our payroll software to make that process seemless.

Pros

I like that it has all the information for employees and we get notified if employees make changes

Cons

Nothing honestly. I have not incurred any issues.

Gina from Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc

Love this product!

Pros

Makes Benefit Administration for new hires, employees and open enrollment run so much smoothly. Love not having employees have to fill out enrollment paper forms.

Cons

I would like to see more custom reports that I can create

Alison from Independence Coffee Co

Industry: Food Production

Love Flock

Pros

Very easy to use and communicate instantly with my co-workers.

Cons

Cannot thing of anything I do not like about Flock.

Amber from Childcare

Old

Pros

Flock was like a group chat where you could actually tell who was speaking.

Cons

I didn’t like that sometimes notifications didn’t come through and that people could be added and deleted at any given time.

Great product for the business that adopts it

Pros

I like the ease of use and the ability to connect with others that you work with. It is cross platform and also works well with your devices. It has some great features and also is colorful and fun to just look at.

Cons

What I like least about it is that unless your entire team uses it, then it is just simply adding one more thing that you have to keep up with. If it was required at work then it would be used and i believe would create better communication.

Jim from Ducati NA

Easy to use and navigate

Flock allows me to find HR info or request time off in moments, freeing up my time to focus on my primary responsibilities.

Pros

Flock provides me all the HR-related info at my fingertips. Everything from time-off, to benefit info, to organizational charts is accessible in an instant in an easy-to-navigate UI. Full company calendar visibility is useful in planning scheduling with other team members.

Cons

I have had no issues to report nor can I think of any drawbacks at this time.

George from Bargainee

We are using Flock to reduce our previously intensive paperwork for HR and Benefits! We LOVE the car

Pros

I love the customer support. Even though the platform is so intuitive and easy to use, there is always an active follow-up from the customer service team to make sure everything is going great.

Cons

There is nothing as such I dislike about Flock.The customer is always the problem with HRIS companies as I have seen, but till now I haven't faced anything in flock, though extremely helpful customer service.

Yesenia from Cancer Care Specialists

Benefits Management

My experience with Flock was great!

Pros

What I liked most was the ease of use, the information being readily accessible, compare pricing and previous benefits side by side, and rapid response from support.

Cons

There was nothing didn't like about this software.

Nicholas from Advanced Onion

Great service

My overall experience with Flock has been extremely positive.

Pros

The software is easy to use and has great functionality and the staff is extremely helpful and efficient.

Cons

No comment to add regarding dislikes of the software at this time. I

Christina from Cancer Care Specialists

Quick & Easy!

Very satisfied!!

Pros

I love the individual breakdown of the cost for each benefit you select & the description.

Cons

I think the life insurance section needs a little more clarification in the description/instruction area.

priyanka from Flipboard

Very easy to use

Pros

Good user intuitive flow between different sections and tabs

Cons

I have been using this for more than a year now and cannot think of any

Heather from Building Restoration Corporation

Easily Accessible and User Friendly

Flock is easily accessible for all employees. It is laid out in a way that is understandable to all and you are able to review your current benefits and make changes if necessary.

Pros

I am able to login and see what benefits I am currently signed up for. I am also given the option to change those benefits when I need to make changes. If there is a question I need answered, I am able to contact customer support with no issues.

Cons

I have not experienced any difficulties using Flock since I started a year ago.

Dawn from Clark and Associates

Software that streamlines Employee Benefits

Pros

The fact that employees can go to one place to sign up for benefits and then all forms are populated by answers is a huge time saver for the employee, employer and broker.

Cons

Sometimes it is not as compatible with other software as we would like.

Leon from Plexxikon

Easy to use!

So much easier to use compare to what we use to have. Don't really need to stumble around to find things.

Pros

Easy to navigate. Able to enter my benefit info without any issues or questions

Cons

I'd like to see more menu's from home page instead of just listing everything

Seth from Pedal tavern

Another great messaging app

Pros

Another app my company uses for communication and it is fantastic. Wish I had heard about it earlier. Very easy to use and communicate

Cons

I have sometimes not gotten notifications sent to me. But other than that I have had no troubles with the app

Kevin from Cache Valley Bank

One stop platform for all your HR needs.

Overall I am pleased with Flock. It provides convenience for accessing all of my employer benefit information at one location.

Pros

I like that all of the benefits my employer provides can be accessed at one location.

Cons

Navigating the site can be a challenge at times.

James from Reno Diagnostic Centers

Great for self-service benefits

Convenient self-service for benefits.

Pros

We rely on Flock for our benefits setup, employees select from our plans themselves without payroll or HR intervention.

Cons

No real cons - we aren't fully using all the features but it does what we need already.

Paul from Starkweather&Shepley

Big Help

Flock makes HR interaction a breeze.

Pros

When I need something, it's right there. Easy for me to use - great interface with my HR team.

Cons

None - My prior company had nothing like Flock - all good.

Easy to use HR and Benefits Platform

Pros

Easy to use software that centralizes all of my HR needs. Makes it easy to find all of my benefits elections, in a simple user interface. I can also submit my PTO requests in only a few clicks.

Cons

Some of the sections of the platform are a little hidden and hard to find.

Shayla from Patra Corp

Extremely User Friendly

Pros

I loved that I was able to login and navigate the system with such ease even though I was a first time user. I was able to complete my employers required tasks and review/enroll in my company sponsored benefits without having to obtain assistance.

Cons

I just can't think of any this was the easiest benefits platform I have used.

Guisela from Bohemian Club

Easy, friendly and quick turnaround!

Pros

That it was easy to use and does exactly what you want it to!

Cons

Honestly, I have no cons to speak of. Flock to Flock, like everyone else is saying.

George from Pearl Law Group

Industry: Law Practice

Great product, easy to use

Easy to update commuter benefits, review insurance coverage etc

Pros

Very easy to use and make updated as needed.

Cons

None

Ann from Cancer Care Specialists

Very simple and easy to use

I love how simple it is to compare my options and enroll

Pros

It's so easy to review my benefit options and make choices with relatively few clicks! The site is clean and simple. I love being able to take time to review my choices online.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like

Matthew from Heffernan Insurance Brokers

Flock

It was a pleasure doing business with the Flock team

Pros

Easy to contact the sales rep and the team at flock. They provide great customer support.

Cons

Do not integrate with certain payroll vendors.

Siva Kumari from Quark Pharma

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Effective and Very useful product

Pros

menus and options were easy to navigate. helps to easy to navigate

Cons

no complains on the HR platform. Everything worked fine

Janina from Cancer Care Specialists

VERY EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE

FLOCK was great to use and sign up for my new insurance policy for the upcoming year. I love that I was able to find my last year's policy to compare to the new plans offered.

Pros

I like that the menus are easily accessible. This software is very clean looking and not cluttered like some.

Cons

There wasn't much I didn't like about this software. Everything was quite easy to locate and labeled very particular so it wasn't a hunt to find what I needed.

Jenn from Bad habit pets

Industry: Veterinary

Business messaging made complicated

Pros

The idea of this application is fantastic but not without flaws

Cons

Extra hassle and money, all features can simply and freely be found through Facebook messenger

Rebecca from Myriad Supply

I'd flock to Flock :)

Pros

The customer support is really helpful and prompt which I so appreciate. Helping employees with their benefits can be a very sensitive experience and they've helped to fix issues with ease. It's also a very clean platform that's quite intuitive.

Cons

There is nothing that stands out in my memory as unfavorable.

Taylor from Cache Valley Bank

It is easy to manage.

Pros

Flock has a nice layout, and is very self explanatory.

Cons

I don't have any complaints especially since I don't really have another service to compare it to.