What are Fond users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Fond software through verified user reviews

• icon"As a user, Fond is very easy to use and the rewards are instantaneous. It's a great work benefit."
  • icon"I like that Fond is integrated with Namely so that I don't have to worry about managing employees in both systems."
  • icon"With Fond, sending colleague well-deserved recognition is quick and easy. I love having a bank of points each month that I can use to show appreciation to one or multiple colleagues."
  • icon"Discounts could be deeper (usually no more that 15%)."
  • icon"Had trouble using my walmart card off my phone."
  • icon"I Cannot think of any features that are missing."

Browse all Fond Reviews

• Have you used Fond and would like to share your experience with others?

Industry: Biotechnology

Fond is great

Pros

It's very easy to give recognition and to redeem points through Fond. It's a quick and easy way to recognize the people you work with for their contributions.

Cons

The integration with slack is not very intuitive. I primarily use Fond through the Fond website directly.

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your comments about the Slack integration along to the appropriate team. If you have any questions or additional insights to share, you are welcome to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Diane

December 2021

Recognize Team Players

A great tool to say Thank You to others company wide and a nice reward system to be able to cash in points for yourself!

Pros

Very easy to navigate and use. A wonderful tool to recognize other employees for going the extra mile and helps us to be very aware of the internal customer service that we are giving. And the rewards page has a large variety of items that you are able to chose from when cashing in your points.

Cons

Being an employee who uses it to recognize other employee's, I have not found a downside yet

My company used it for perks

Pros

It's great when companies decide to use this to give some perks to the employees.

Cons

Perks come and go but the code remains active. why not just have them all listed

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback. I would love to know which perk(s) you've encountered inconsistencies with. If you could let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co, I will do my best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Replied October 2019

Monthly Validation

Pros

Our company gives all employees a monthly reward on Fond. It's a nice way to create anticipation for each month and give employees such as myself a little reward for each month's accomplishments, or to save your points for a larger treat!

Cons

I would appreciate a larger selection of gift cards.

Reasons for switching to Fond

New job

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. If there are specific lower cost options you'd like to see added to the platform, you can let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co or request them directly via the 'Request a Perk' feature located at the bottom of the Fond homepage.

Replied August 2020

Great platform to recognize colleagues!

Pros

I like the ability to thank and recognize colleagues by sending them points and writing a short note about their contributions!

Cons

I wish Fond could integrate with my Outlook so I could easily send Fond recognition right from my email.

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your suggestion about Microsoft Outlook along to the appropriate team. If you have any questions or additional insights to share, you are welcome to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Andrei

Good peer recognition tool

Pros

Very easy and intuitive to use tool, that allows for some quick feedback/peer review opportunities. Has also the Fond points system that provide a great opportunity to recognize people.

Cons

Probably increasing the functionality to allow for some "review cycle" type of functionality might be beneficial.

Nice and easy platform to announce recognition

Pros

It's easy for people to announce recognition of others work -- even if that person is shy or not comfortable sending a wide email.

Cons

I think it makes the recognition too grand -- there's a lot of weight to using it, so you may feel uneasy using it for smaller or medium-levels of recognition.

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback. Regarding your desire for more scalable recognition occasions, I encourage you to reach out to an internal HR administrator who may be able to support refined recognition practices. I would also be happy to pass along some of the resources Fond has put together on best practices for employee recognition. If you're interested, please let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co.

It has been solid.

Pros

There are lots of options to choose from. The different types of perks are organized in a way that it is easy to find.

Cons

There could be some additional perks added and make it perks based on your geo location.

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. You can find perks based on your geo location by navigating to the Rewards and Perks page in the Fond mobile app and selecting the map icon located in the top left of the screen. This will show perks near you. You can also search perks by location using the location-specific category feature on the Fond website. If you have additional questions about this or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Replied June 2020

multiple benefit options

fun!

Pros

I enjoyed being rewarded by my company w options

Cons

I would like more gift card choices for family

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback! If there are specific offers you'd like to see added to the platform, you can let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co and our team will do their best to negotiate.

Fond Review

Pros

It is a morale booster center. Great to see from all departments.

Cons

I can't think of much, but I like all the options so far.

Response from Fond

Thank you for your feedback, we're so glad you're enjoying Fond!

Makid

Great incentive program and shows appreciation

great program and the employees all love it.

Pros

Love using this program to thank anyone within my company for the hardwork they are doing. Great for recognizing individuals or a whole group from any project. Great way to motivate someone Lots of great deals on fond

Cons

not much honestly. i wish some of the prices reflecting on the great buys were less than amazon or walmart prices. The great discounts on things are the typical normal prices found online.

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback. We provide our customers a best rate guarantee so the prices you find on Fond should always be the best offers on the market. If you ever find that this is not the case, or if there are specific discounts you'd like to see added to the platform, you can let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co and I will pass the request along to the appropriate teams.

Chantal

Employees enjoy Fond

Overall experience has been seamless and though I haven't had to reach out much for support, they have always been quick to respond and assist.

Pros

I like that Fond is integrated with Namely so that I don't have to worry about managing employees in both systems. I also like the ease of the website, including admin, and the variety of perks and rewards offered.

Cons

With my employee list being automatically synced, I wish there was a way to also edit the employees on Fond, so that I can exclude the owners from receiving automated rewards, for example.

Reasons for choosing Fond

The Rewards platform

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your suggestions along to the appropriate team. If you have any questions or additional insights to share, you are welcome to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Jean

Industry: Restaurants

Ease of use

We are using Fond to help employees to recognize good behaviors that fellow team members exhibit and also to help them be empowered to reward the behaviors that they would like to see more of.

Pros

It is easy to integrate with our Business practices...and the software is easy to navigate

Cons

The software is easy to use, but we have had some of our employees who have difficulty using this on their phone. I am typically on a laptop and don't do this on my phone. I also don't like that too many employees can use the "stock" wording and not have to come up with a specific instance that they are rewarding fellow employees for. It also way to easy for employees to "swap" point without identifying a specific behavior that they are rewarding.

Geoffrey

Fond for Marqeta

Experience is good. The intention of the site is to get employees discounts on items that they are going to spend money on otherwise. Why pay full price if it is not needed.

Pros

The search feature is the best of this product. You can simply and quickly find things you need without having to apply filters.

Cons

Some of the product offerings aren't tailored and thus I see a lot of items in my homepage that aren't anything i would ever use. I would we as an administrator could tailor what gets promoted.

Reasons for choosing Fond

We went with Fond for the price point.

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. I will pass your suggestion along to the appropriate team. If you have any additional insights to share, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Replied June 2020

Nicholas

Fonds Features Focuses Favor to Exemplary Employees

With an organization that is stretched over a broad area it is an easy way to remotely show appreciation to the employees who impact your work life that you do not have frequent face-to-face interaction with.

Pros

An easy tool to be able to show appreciation in a time consuming industry allowing flexibility in the work place to be able to communicate positively to personnel.

Cons

The Fond points allotted to dole out do have an an expiration and at times feels wasteful.

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. While the points you've earned will never expire, it's true that the points you have to distribute are periodically reset. I will share your comments about this with the appropriate team, and if you have additional insights or questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Rajeev

Fond User Review

Very Good Tool

Pros

Recognizing and Celebrating achievements of the team and peers, It has comments and likes just like facebook or Linkedin, any one in our company can see the achievements once recognized.

Cons

The setup is to select the Brady Values, but sometimes we may not be able to use it when we recognize tenure.

Reasons for switching to Fond

Decision at Corporate, at my level, we are not aware.

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. I encourage you to let your internal HR administrator know you'd like to add custom recognition occasions for work anniversaries in addition to those you already have set for company core values. If you have any further questions about this, please feel free to contact me at katerina@fond.co and I will be happy to help.

jasmin

Awesome website!

Fast and easy way to have your managers recognize you! Honestly makes me feel special when I am recognized.

Pros

I love how easy Fond is to navigate! There are so many options for all kind of people! I love how many different gift card options there are. I personally used my points towards an airbnb gift card for one of my trips!! It is very convenient and fast that the gift card is sent to your email!

Cons

Some products are super expensive.. I feel like they should be slightly discounted? I know would use it towards something other than a gift card if products were cheaper. But I understand you wouldn't make any money if you did!

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! Regarding the product prices, Fond actually doesn't markup its items so all items are listed at market value. That said, if you've noticed any pricing inconsistencies, or if there are specific lower-cost options you'd like to see offered on the platform, please let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co and I will do my best to address them.

Replied October 2019

Dorothy

Industry: Food Production

Great for recognition

Overall use is easy and convenient.

Pros

Its an easy and convenient way to recognize co-workers for a job well done, a birthday, work anniversary or for just being a great person to work with.

Cons

Need more categories for recognition of co-workers.

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. Custom recognition occasions are set by your internal program administrator, so I encourage you to reach out to them with related concerns. If you need help identifying who that person is or any additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to me at katerina@fond.co and I will be happy to provide assistance.

Dan

Great Team Member Incentive

I think it has been a nice employee reward program, better than what we were using before, but with the cost we could be offering better incentives to our employees without the platform. This program might be more cost efficient in a larger scale company.

Pros

It has a lot of nice features to promote birthdays, anniversaries and special accomplishments. There is a large gift card catalog for the team members to choose from with their points.

Cons

With the price to have the rewards and perks. I don't think it is a sustainable program to maintain with cost cuts because of COVID.

MAY

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great way to reward

it is a great tool to reward or appreciate colleagues that I work with, a really nice program

Pros

it is rewarding program that can help me expressing my feeling of appreciation to someone I want to thank

Cons

more fond points should be given so I can reward more than one colleague

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're so glad you're enjoying Fond. If you think you would benefit from a bigger points budget, I encourage you to let your internal program administrator know. If I can be of assistance with this or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Cristina

Industry: Computer Networking

Great!

Pros

Easy access, so many options to choose from, and the quick availability to leave a recognition to anyone! :)

Cons

As of now, none really. All good things to say!

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond.

Replied December 2019

Recognition Points rule the world!

Pros

It's easy to give recognition to coworkers! It shows appreciation and ability to express gratitude by giving points! Options to redeem, especially gift cards are easy to browse and select!

Cons

I would say more options can be added. Various travel credits things like airport parking discounts and local deals are very limited right now

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. I have passed your offer suggestions along to the appropriate team. In the future, you can use our 'Request a Perk' feature to directly submit requests for additional offers to be added as Fond options at your company. If you have questions regarding this or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co and I will be happy to provide assistance.

Steve

Industry: Utilities

Pleasant, very user friendly

Pros

Easy to use software. I find it very helpful

Cons

Not really sure, I really do like using it

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond!

Rupp-Brown

Great for morale!

Pros

Fond is a great way to recognize coworkers across departments. Our company is spread across several cities, Fond allows us to thank those that help us from afar in an impactful way!

Cons

There aren't any features I don't like about Fond.

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond!

Cierra

Industry: Farming

It’s Good

My overall experience is good. I think it’s a good simple program that gets what it’s supposed to do done.

Pros

It’s user friendly and you can do it on the computer or on the mobile app.

Cons

Like with most softwares like this, it takes a good amount of points to be able to get anything. And I don’t like receiving an email every time I recognize someone.

Response from Fond

Thank you so much for your feedback. You can configure your email preferences under the "Account" menu, which should help you refine the kinds of emails you're receiving about Fond. Additionally, if you think you would benefit from a larger points budget, I encourage you to let your internal HR administrator know. If you have questions about this or anything else, please reach out to me at katerina@fond.co.

4.6/5 out of 209 reviews