• Pros

• "Easy access, so many options to choose from, and the quick availability to leave a recognition to anyone! :)"

• "It's easy to give recognition to coworkers! It shows appreciation and ability to express gratitude by giving points! Options to redeem, especially gift cards are easy to browse and select! "

• "It is easy to integrate with our Business practices...and the software is easy to navigate"

• Cons

• "I would prefer to have a few more reward/purchase options."

• "With the price to have the rewards and perks. I don't think it is a sustainable program to maintain with cost cuts because of COVID."

• "I wish Fond could integrate with my Outlook so I could easily send Fond recognition right from my email."

Browse Fond Reviews

Mark from Synlogic Inc

Industry: Biotechnology

Fond is great

Pros

It's very easy to give recognition and to redeem points through Fond. It's a quick and easy way to recognize the people you work with for their contributions.

Cons

The integration with slack is not very intuitive. I primarily use Fond through the Fond website directly.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your comments about the Slack integration along to the appropriate team. If you have any questions or additional insights to share, you are welcome to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Chantal from Lion Real Estate Group

Employees enjoy Fond

Overall experience has been seamless and though I haven't had to reach out much for support, they have always been quick to respond and assist.

Pros

I like that Fond is integrated with Namely so that I don't have to worry about managing employees in both systems. I also like the ease of the website, including admin, and the variety of perks and rewards offered.

Cons

With my employee list being automatically synced, I wish there was a way to also edit the employees on Fond, so that I can exclude the owners from receiving automated rewards, for example.

Reasons for Choosing Fond

The Rewards platform

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your suggestions along to the appropriate team. If you have any questions or additional insights to share, you are welcome to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

My company used it for perks

Pros

It's great when companies decide to use this to give some perks to the employees.

Cons

Perks come and go but the code remains active. why not just have them all listed

Response from Fond

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. I would love to know which perk(s) you've encountered inconsistencies with. If you could let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co, I will do my best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

laine from hipten

Business discounts made accessible

The benefits of Fond greatly outweigh any cons that exist! It makes it easy for me as a user to quickly access and activate discounts and perks offered through my company in an efficient way.

Pros

I like that it has a user-friendly interface, presenting "discounts" and perks in big squares that can be pared down into categories. It is my go-to for referencing company discounts and perks.

Cons

When trying to access and activate discounts/perks from my company, I find myself having to read the "fine print" section at the very bottom to know how to exactly access the perks. I think this could be laid out in a more user friendly way.

Jean from LawLers Barbecue

Industry: Restaurants

Ease of use

We are using Fond to help employees to recognize good behaviors that fellow team members exhibit and also to help them be empowered to reward the behaviors that they would like to see more of.

Pros

Cons

The software is easy to use, but we have had some of our employees who have difficulty using this on their phone. I am typically on a laptop and don't do this on my phone. I also don't like that too many employees can use the "stock" wording and not have to come up with a specific instance that they are rewarding fellow employees for. It also way to easy for employees to "swap" point without identifying a specific behavior that they are rewarding.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Geoffrey from Marqeta

Fond for Marqeta

Experience is good. The intention of the site is to get employees discounts on items that they are going to spend money on otherwise. Why pay full price if it is not needed.

Pros

The search feature is the best of this product. You can simply and quickly find things you need without having to apply filters.

Cons

Some of the product offerings aren't tailored and thus I see a lot of items in my homepage that aren't anything i would ever use. I would we as an administrator could tailor what gets promoted.

Reasons for Choosing Fond

We went with Fond for the price point.

Response from Fond

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. I will pass your suggestion along to the appropriate team. If you have any additional insights to share, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Dan from Levin Tire

Great Team Member Incentive

I think it has been a nice employee reward program, better than what we were using before, but with the cost we could be offering better incentives to our employees without the platform. This program might be more cost efficient in a larger scale company.

Pros

It has a lot of nice features to promote birthdays, anniversaries and special accomplishments. There is a large gift card catalog for the team members to choose from with their points.

Cons

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Great platform to recognize colleagues!

Pros

I like the ability to thank and recognize colleagues by sending them points and writing a short note about their contributions!

Cons

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your suggestion about Microsoft Outlook along to the appropriate team. If you have any questions or additional insights to share, you are welcome to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

It has been solid.

Pros

There are lots of options to choose from. The different types of perks are organized in a way that it is easy to find.

Cons

There could be some additional perks added and make it perks based on your geo location.

Response from Fond

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. You can find perks based on your geo location by navigating to the Rewards and Perks page in the Fond mobile app and selecting the map icon located in the top left of the screen. This will show perks near you. You can also search perks by location using the location-specific category feature on the Fond website. If you have additional questions about this or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Monthly Validation

Pros

Our company gives all employees a monthly reward on Fond. It's a nice way to create anticipation for each month and give employees such as myself a little reward for each month's accomplishments, or to save your points for a larger treat!

Cons

I would appreciate a larger selection of gift cards.

New job

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. If there are specific lower cost options you'd like to see added to the platform, you can let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co or request them directly via the 'Request a Perk' feature located at the bottom of the Fond homepage.

Makid from American Safety Council

Great incentive program and shows appreciation

great program and the employees all love it.

Pros

Love using this program to thank anyone within my company for the hardwork they are doing. Great for recognizing individuals or a whole group from any project. Great way to motivate someone Lots of great deals on fond

Cons

not much honestly. i wish some of the prices reflecting on the great buys were less than amazon or walmart prices. The great discounts on things are the typical normal prices found online.

Response from Fond

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. We provide our customers a best rate guarantee so the prices you find on Fond should always be the best offers on the market. If you ever find that this is not the case, or if there are specific discounts you'd like to see added to the platform, you can let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co and I will pass the request along to the appropriate teams.

Nicholas from California Olive Ranch

Fonds Features Focuses Favor to Exemplary Employees

With an organization that is stretched over a broad area it is an easy way to remotely show appreciation to the employees who impact your work life that you do not have frequent face-to-face interaction with.

Pros

An easy tool to be able to show appreciation in a time consuming industry allowing flexibility in the work place to be able to communicate positively to personnel.

Cons

The Fond points allotted to dole out do have an an expiration and at times feels wasteful.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. While the points you've earned will never expire, it's true that the points you have to distribute are periodically reset. I will share your comments about this with the appropriate team, and if you have additional insights or questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Rajeev from Brady Corporation

Fond User Review

Very Good Tool

Pros

Recognizing and Celebrating achievements of the team and peers, It has comments and likes just like facebook or Linkedin, any one in our company can see the achievements once recognized.

Cons

The setup is to select the Brady Values, but sometimes we may not be able to use it when we recognize tenure.

Reasons for Switching to Fond

Decision at Corporate, at my level, we are not aware.

Response from Fond

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. I encourage you to let your internal HR administrator know you'd like to add custom recognition occasions for work anniversaries in addition to those you already have set for company core values. If you have any further questions about this, please feel free to contact me at katerina@fond.co and I will be happy to help.

jasmin from Lyft!!

Awesome website!

Fast and easy way to have your managers recognize you! Honestly makes me feel special when I am recognized.

Pros

I love how easy Fond is to navigate! There are so many options for all kind of people! I love how many different gift card options there are. I personally used my points towards an airbnb gift card for one of my trips!! It is very convenient and fast that the gift card is sent to your email!

Cons

Some products are super expensive.. I feel like they should be slightly discounted? I know would use it towards something other than a gift card if products were cheaper. But I understand you wouldn't make any money if you did!

Response from Fond

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! Regarding the product prices, Fond actually doesn't markup its items so all items are listed at market value. That said, if you've noticed any pricing inconsistencies, or if there are specific lower-cost options you'd like to see offered on the platform, please let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co and I will do my best to address them.

Dorothy from California Olive Ranch

Great for recognition

Overall use is easy and convenient.

Pros

Its an easy and convenient way to recognize co-workers for a job well done, a birthday, work anniversary or for just being a great person to work with.

Cons

Need more categories for recognition of co-workers.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. Custom recognition occasions are set by your internal program administrator, so I encourage you to reach out to them with related concerns. If you need help identifying who that person is or any additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to me at katerina@fond.co and I will be happy to provide assistance.

Cristina from Lyft, Inc

Industry: Computer Networking

Great!

Pros

Cons

As of now, none really. All good things to say!

Response from Fond

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond.

MAY from GREEN WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great way to reward

it is a great tool to reward or appreciate colleagues that I work with, a really nice program

Pros

it is rewarding program that can help me expressing my feeling of appreciation to someone I want to thank

Cons

more fond points should be given so I can reward more than one colleague

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're so glad you're enjoying Fond. If you think you would benefit from a bigger points budget, I encourage you to let your internal program administrator know. If I can be of assistance with this or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Paul from Green Worldwide Shipping

Recognition Points rule the world!

Pros

Cons

I would say more options can be added. Various travel credits things like airport parking discounts and local deals are very limited right now

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. I have passed your offer suggestions along to the appropriate team. In the future, you can use our 'Request a Perk' feature to directly submit requests for additional offers to be added as Fond options at your company. If you have questions regarding this or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co and I will be happy to provide assistance.

Steve from GRE

Industry: Utilities

Fond

Pleasant, very user friendly

Pros

Easy to use software. I find it very helpful

Cons

Not really sure, I really do like using it

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Rupp-Brown from California Olive Ranch

Great for morale!

Pros

Fond is a great way to recognize coworkers across departments. Our company is spread across several cities, Fond allows us to thank those that help us from afar in an impactful way!

Cons

There aren't any features I don't like about Fond.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Cierra from California Olive Ranch

Industry: Farming

It’s Good

My overall experience is good. I think it’s a good simple program that gets what it’s supposed to do done.

Pros

It’s user friendly and you can do it on the computer or on the mobile app.

Cons

Like with most softwares like this, it takes a good amount of points to be able to get anything. And I don’t like receiving an email every time I recognize someone.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. You can configure your email preferences under the "Account" menu, which should help you refine the kinds of emails you're receiving about Fond. Additionally, if you think you would benefit from a larger points budget, I encourage you to let your internal HR administrator know. If you have questions about this or anything else, please reach out to me at katerina@fond.co.

Rachel from SA

A good company perk

Pros

I like the wide variety of products available and ease of use of redeeming company points.

Cons

I can often find even better discounted travel deals on alternate websites, so I don't use that feature as much as I'd like.

Response from Fond

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. Fond offers our customers a best rate guarantee which means the discounts available through Fond should be the best rates on the market. We take upholding this very seriously. Please let me know which specific travel deals you have found better elsewhere by emailing katerina@fond.co and I will work to remedy the situation as quickly as possible.

Ariel from Subeta

Industry: Animation

I love Fond

It’s been great

Pros

Fond has been a great resource to increase productivity

Cons

I wish it was dollar based and not point

Response from Fond

Replied June 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. I will pass your suggestion regarding dollar vs. point based recognition along to the appropriate team. You can also always determine the USD value of points by multiplying by the points-to-dollar conversion ratio set by your internal HR administrator. If you have additional questions about this or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Mary from CREDO Mobile

Great for rewarding employees

Pros

Easy to reward employees with points and feedback Feedback can be private or public, and managers can be notified when someone on their team is rewarded Points are easy to redeem Summary of Fond rewards/comments from all employees can be shared with the entire company, which helps with engagement

Cons

Initial feedback is anonymous, but identity is revealed if you want to comment on the feedback

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I would like to better understand your comments related to feedback anonymity please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co and I will be happy to discuss further.

Yvonne from sccfcu

Absolutely wonderful

One year I was able to buy my family x-mas gifts just on fond points

Pros

The fact you have a choice to chose what you want to spend you fond point on

Cons

Nothing it's all good there wasn't anything I did not like about it

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Rahavi from Skava Systems

User friendly platform to encourage and motivate staffs

We get to see the employees' hidden talents and hard work by the recognition provided. This also motivates other people to work hard or earn more reward points!

Pros

It is so easy to provide fond points or recognition to the employees - The platform is user-friendly and self-explanatory. We get reminders to provide recognition to staffs and we also have quick reply options that help us save time.

Cons

I would prefer to have a few more reward/purchase options.

Response from Fond

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enoying Fond. If there are specific offers you'd like to see added to the platform, you can let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co and I will do my best to negotiate.

Kim from American College of Cardiology

Fond User Review

Pros

I really like the flexibility that Fond offers. My company used to give us Amazon gift cards, but now we can use your points to buy any number of items. While I usually opt for Amazon gift cards anyway, it's nice to have options and I've used points to get Apple and Starbucks cards too.

Cons

It's nice that there are discounts on some gift cards, but would be nice if they were offered on the popular gift cards too.

Response from Fond

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enoying Fond. If there are specific offers you'd like to see added by the platform, you can let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co and I will do my best to negotiate.

robert from osmotica

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great experience

very easy to use lots of places to get gift card from

Pros

easy to use. can get gift cards from lots of places. great discount on everything

Cons

cant use points of 5. would be better if could

Response from Fond

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. I will pass along your feedback about redemption increments to the appropriate team. If you have any additional insights to share, please email me at katerina@fond.co.

Stuart from Credo mobile

Great for building workplace morale and bonding

Pros

helps coworkers recognize each other when they go the extra mile

Cons

limits on how to use redemption and fewer gc options

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. If there are specific offers you'd like to see added as options for your company, you can let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co or request them directly using the 'Request a Perk' feature located at the bottom of the Fond homepage.

Krista from Green Worldwide Shipping

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Fond Review

I like it. It's nice we get Fond points and can be passed through the company for use.

Pros

I like that we are able to use our Fond Points towards purchases and discounts with many vendors.

Cons

There are some vendors that arent very popular that I shop at. I wish there was more popular vendors.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

cori from California Olive Ranch

Fond Review

Fond has been a fun way for all of us that work together to say THANKS to each other when we go the extra mile.

Pros

I like Fond because it allows me to acknowledge my coworkers and give them praise in a unique, fun way. And what is really great is that you collect FOND points which are really super useful. I have redeemed them for Amazon Prime gift cards which I love!

Cons

I can't think of anything. As a user, my experience with FOND has been great.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Harsha from Volvo Car technology USA llc

Good promos at one polace

Pros

Appreciating colleague is the most interesting part of this application.

Cons

UI is bit old school, some times you get cheaper deals outside.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your suggestions regarding UI along to the appropriate team. Additionally, we offer our customers a best rate guarantee, which means Fond gives you access to the highest discounts on the market. If you ever find that this is not the case, please let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co and my team and I will resolve the situation as quickly as possible.

José Manuel from AIB International

A great way to recognize teamwork and job performance

We’ve been using fond for a while, a great way to stimulate teamwork and individual performance through recognition. Is nice to see how your colleagues recognize your good performance creating an environment that stimulates positive feedback and celebrates goal achievement. It’s also fun to use.

Pros

Easy to use and also fun. The interface is friendly, there are so many option ro be rewarded.

Cons

None so far. Sometimes some minor issues to log in that requires to reset the password.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Jacqueline from MannKind

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

As an employee - receiving rewards in Fond is easy and appreciated

My experience has been positive, I look forward to receiving rewards - and enjoy using the Fond platform to make selections.

Pros

As an employee - receiving rewards within the Fond system is easy. I'm able to go in and review my reward and choices then make a selection. The item I choose is quickly received via email, ready to use, and very much appreciated.

Cons

I have had no issues using the software.

Reasons for Switching to Fond

My company switched the reward company they were working with.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Rachel from Logic20/20

Easy to use, great selection of rewards

Every month I make a point (pun intended) of using all my points, knowing that there is always someone somewhere in our company who deserves appreciation -- whether they're maing a "big bang" impact on a major project or they're quietly doing exceptional work, day in and day out.

Pros

With Fond, sending colleague well-deserved recognition is quick and easy. I love having a bank of points each month that I can use to show appreciation to one or multiple colleagues. If I haven't used all my points as the end of the month approaches, I receive a handy reminder to start thinking about who deserves a shout-out.

Cons

Honestly can't think of anything I would change!

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Marty from Rodan & Fields, LLC

Great Way to Reward Employees

It is always a challenge to properly reward hard work and employees going beyond the call of duty. This is a great way to help in showing appreciation for everything they do.

Pros

I love the ease of rewarding employees. It is quick, easy and helps to motivate employees. There are many options to choose from and the platform has performed to my expectations.

Cons

Everything I have tried has worked, so there isn't much to dislike about this product.

Response from Fond

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond.

Jeff from Cliff Park High School

Great way to recognize the team!

I use Fond on an at least weekly basis to recognize my team members. They enjoy getting to chose what they do with their points.

Pros

It is easy to gift points to any employee for doing a good job.

Cons

About a year ago they restructured the points system which made it a little confusing, but they have since returned to normal.

Response from Fond

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. If you ever have questions about points our anything else, feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co and I will be happy to help.

Austin from California Olive Ranch

Mediocre program

Fond is a very user friendly program. Very simple to learn even for less computer savvy people.

Pros

The program is easy to use. Everything is very easy to use and understand.

Cons

The software itself is fine, its just not the right application for our company. Very few people are actually on the computer throughout the day so its hard for fond points to get around.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your suggestion about mobile access along to the appropriate team. I also encourage deskless members of your team to download the Fond mobile app for easier offline access. If you have any questions or additional insights to share, you are welcome to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Samuel from Realize

Overall good.

Pros

It's pretty easy to go through the deals.

Cons

I feel like most the deals do not interest me.

Response from Fond

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. If there are specific offers you'd like to see added to the platform, you can let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co or using the 'Request a Perk' feature located at the bottom of the Fond homepage.

Carmen from World Travel Inc

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Encouragement

A simple "Thank You" or a "Happy Work Anniversary" or a "Happy Birthday" is a great encouragement. It makes me want to be better at my job.

Pros

I like that is gives us the opportunity to thank all the individuals who make our business shine. Regardless of position or task. Each one is a valuable part of the success to our business. FOND gives us a chance to recognize them all.

Cons

It takes too long to reach enough points to get just a $5 gift certificate. We need rewards that will continue to encourage and recognize us in a way that they can cash in their rewards sooner rather than later.

Response from Fond

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. If you think you would benefit from a bigger points budget, I encourage you to provide that feedback to your internal HR administrator. Let me know if you have any additional questions by emailing katerina@fond.co.

Megan from OneCause

Love showing the love!

Pros

Being able to show my colleagues a bit of gratitude with something that has monetary value means everything to my team!

Cons

I wish I could see my balance more easily! I also wish there were deeper breakdowns of gift cards available.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Julian from California Olive Ranch

Fun for Employees

Pros

It is easy to find a colleague and send them points and recognition

Cons

Interface to cash in points is busy and sometimes it takes a while to narrow things down.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your comments regarding Fond's user interface along to the appropriate team. If you have additional insights to share about this or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co and I will be happy to provide further assistance.

Evan from Lyft

I <3 Fond

EZ to use, no downsides

Pros

It give me money! What's not to like

Cons

Don't always know I got money. Would be fun to have more Deals too.

Response from Fond

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! You can configure your email notification preferences under "Account Settings" which may help to remind you when points have been added to your account. If you have question about this, or if you have specific deals in mind that you'd like to see added to the platform, you can let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co and I will be happy to provide further support.

Jeff from ComRent International

Difficult finding spot to give points

Pros

Once in the right place easy to give points

Cons

Alway have hard time getting to the page to give points

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Nice and easy platform to announce recognition

Pros

It's easy for people to announce recognition of others work -- even if that person is shy or not comfortable sending a wide email.

Cons

I think it makes the recognition too grand -- there's a lot of weight to using it, so you may feel uneasy using it for smaller or medium-levels of recognition.

Response from Fond

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. Regarding your desire for more scalable recognition occasions, I encourage you to reach out to an internal HR administrator who may be able to support refined recognition practices. I would also be happy to pass along some of the resources Fond has put together on best practices for employee recognition. If you're interested, please let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co.

Allie from AIB

Great recognition program

Pros

I enjoy that we are able to recognize global employees for their hard work that may otherwise go unnoticed.

Cons

I think the mobile app could be improved and have troubles navigating around on it.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your suggestion about the mobile app along to the appropriate team. If you have any questions or additional insights to share, you are welcome to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Tommy from RadNet

Fond - Review

Pros

The Fond software has a great discount program.

Cons

There are not many options available that I would love to see such as discounts on apple, etc

Response from Fond

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. Depending on the internal preferences your company has set, you may have access to several Apple products that can be purchased with Fond points. I will also pass along your request for discounted products to the appropriate teams. If you have additional recommendations or would like to discuss this further, please feel free to email me at katerina@fond.co.

Meliz from Neurona Therapeutics

Industry: Biotechnology

Review of Fond software

Pros

The best thing I like about Fond is the selection of giftcards I can purchase with my points, as well as the discounts I can get from services in my area.

Cons

I feel that there could be a wider selection for gift cards as well as pet services (like doggy daycare or Rover/Wag).

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. I have passed your suggestions for additional pet services along to the appropriate team. If there are other offers you'd like to see added as options for your company, you can let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co or requesting them directly via the 'Request a Perk' feature located at the bottom of the Fond homepage.

Scott from Lyft

Great for team recognition

Pros

This is a great way to recognize members of other teams and connect the company, recognize and call out greatness on all teams, and incentivize employees to succeed

Cons

The greatest downside is the lack of choices for rewards. This may be an employer decision for what rewards to offer, but I find them limiting when trying to redeem points.

Response from Fond

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enoying Fond. You're right that your rewards catalogue might be employer-curated. That said, if there are specific offers you'd like to see added to the platform, you can let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co and I will be happy to look into them.

Natalie from SCCFCU

User Friendly

Pros

The software is easy to use and accessible to anyone in the organization to review and leave comments for other users. Unlike other products I have used, Fond is quick and simple to show acknowledgement to others in the organization.

Cons

Since using Fond, I have not experienced any cons; however, it would be nice to see more options for redeeming prizes.

Response from Fond

Replied August 2020