What are Glassdoor users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Glassdoor software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy to use, nice layout, overall good decision of development."
  • icon"When I was searching for new jobs this was the app I liked most for how it looked and its ease of use."
  • icon"Glassdoor allows a user to post a company review anonymously, which is a benefit. Glassdoor is also user friendly."
  • icon"Sometimes I see a few fake reviews and employees post reviews on frustration which brings a false impression on the company."
  • icon"There's nothing honestly that I can say that I don't like about it."
  • icon"Especially for smaller companies, it is easy to tell who has left a negative review from the job title they have specified."

Browse all Glassdoor Reviews

• Have you used Glassdoor and would like to share your experience with others?

Shannon

March 2022

Glassdoor Review

Faith

May 2022

Glassdoor continues to break the glass ceiling.

Pros

I like the fact that job postings are easier. I love the fact that this particular platform notifies those using the platform. The fact that Glassdoor also notifies people applying for positions at a company what other positions are available for that same company is helpful and great.

Cons

There was nothing I liked least about this software.

Misty

Glassdoor greatness

I have placed 50 percent of my submittals with glassdoor

Pros

The product is very simplified and easy to use. Love the layout

Cons

I loved the soft ware there wasnt one thing i didnt like about it

Reasons for choosing Glassdoor

The user interface

Reasons for switching to Glassdoor

Very expensive for the quality it delivers

February 2022

Glassdoor in job search journey

Pros

the most I liked about this software is that you can check up the average salaries for such a job, I kinda use it as an indicator of whether I'm getting scammed with job offers or not because its based on real people reporting which I love

Cons

the way that you apply to jobs & filling everything always is annoying, they should be more like Indeed with their prefilled from your profile

Carlos Andres

Industry: Broadcast Media

Leading the market with room for improvement

Glassdoor is a great tool when comparing companies; getting general information about jobs and positions; the app is modern and easy to use. Glassdoor is a rider in the field, but the main part (search results) is average; other platforms with less sophistication will perform better and produce higher quality results.

Pros

Easy to use Offers an app aside from the website great for researching companies and testimonials great searching tools

Cons

After signing up I receive many promotional emails, sometimes not relevant to my searches. The app looks ver clutter with multiple featured job listings and services Compared to other similar companies, the job results are just average.

Reasons for switching to Glassdoor

Glassdoor has better promotions and a vast database of reviews and testimonials for companies.

Daybelis

A great platform to find career opportunities.

It's helped me find career opportunities and compare the best work environments.

Pros

I love that you can compare salaries, read reviews on different companies and positions, and apply to jobs directly through Glassdoor. I also love that you can cater your searches to specific fields you are looking for and locations.

Cons

I wish that there was a way to look up as much careers and information without having to pay or subscribe.

Wanda

Industry: Publishing

May 2022

Very Good Job Board

Pros

I like the fact that there is an employee forum.

Cons

A little bit confusing, but not so much as to not want to use it.

Great for Jobseekers

Overall I think the idea and concept are unique and very useful in day to day.

Pros

Glassdoor gives you a lot of candid information about a company before joining that I think can be very valuable and allow people to make the more informed decision possible.

Cons

Sometimes there is a lot of false advertising on this site- forcing people to enter certain information or not allowing them to see any of the info on Glassdoor can cause a lot of "fake' content.

April 2022

Love how we can give a report card to the companies

Pros

Glassdoor give a story from the employee perspective and give you valuable information on your next career move. I love the fact that they share real people stories.

Cons

NA, glassdoor is easy to use and i didn't have any issues.

Tracy

Glassdoor for HR

We use Glassdoor for HR purposes. It gives company reviews and allows incoming applicants more info on our company.

Pros

Glassdoor is a great way to showcase our HR openings and provide company info to new applicants

Cons

Some of the information that is released on Glassdoor does not come directly from the company and can be inaccurate.

Edie

Glassdoor Review!

Our overall experience has been great.

Pros

What we like most about this software is the ease of use. We also like how the reviews are posted, makes them easy to find.

Cons

We have not found anything we dislike about this software.

Elizabeth

Great functionality, but a short reach

Pros

Glassdoor provides us with an opportunity to collect employee feedback confidentially throughout the career cycle.

Cons

Most employees have never heard of it and prefer to use Google or Facebook Reviews, or Survey Monkey

Dan

Not the best job site

Pros

Lots of ways to see reviews and look for jobs.

Cons

They take down negative reviews and let companies write fake positive ones. It is not an honest say as much as they say they are. I had a review of a past employer taken down and there was no reason, whenever I reached out to them they gave me the run around.

Milenko

Best way to review companies and current job openings

Glassdoor is good and I am satisfied with it, but I do hope that issue with jobs which are sent to me via email, will be addressed in near future, as that one of the very important features of every job search.

Pros

Glassdoor provides innovative way for employees to search for future job openings, by reviewing both the company and available jobs. This is really useful when I am looking for new position, as I can check reviews from other people who worked before there and what are the pros and cons of the specific job, so I can prepare myself accordingly and show the best of me.

Cons

It is really great that we are getting email updates from the Glassdoor for specific job criteria, but unfortunately for some reason I keep getting job posts which are either away from my city ( or they are listed in my feed because I have chosen Remote Positions, but they don't have such ) and\or don't fall under my Salary expectation.

Reasons for switching to Glassdoor

I made a switch, because Indeed didn't provide me with reviews about the Company and experience of the ex-workers of certain Company.

Ramakrishna

Excellent app to know new opportunities

It gives elaborate data about the organization's structure, review, overview, salaries, past interviewer suggestions, and quick data which can be used before giving an interview to a company. Easy to use and have many insights helps to go through the interview rounds and get it cleared. Less expensive and user friendly on both the web-based and mobile platforms.

Pros

The most important part of Glassdoor is the Interview questions option, which helps the job seekers to know more about the company and its interview process. Keep you the updated information about the positions and opportunities available in the company.

Cons

Sometimes I see a few fake reviews and employees post reviews on frustration which brings a false impression on the company. They don't have a resume search option in them, so that recruited can make use of it. You can't make a connection with individuals to know more about the interview process. It doesn't have an in-build application tracking system in it like some of its competitors.

Reasons for switching to Glassdoor

Glassdoor Mobile application was good than Indeed user interface.

Great for Building Brand Awareness

We have had a great experience with Glassdoor so far. I love how you can highlight positive reviews and interviews by featuring them. It helps to underscore your company's positive attributes.

Pros

Becoming an engaged employer on Glassdoor is a key part of employer branding given that the majority of candidates will review your Glassdoor page before deciding whether or not to join your company. You can easily connect with applicants on Glassdoor via your job postings as well as curated content that you can publish directly to your page. Glassdoor has really in depth analytics that allow you to do a deep dive into your reviews. My company has multiple offices in the US and globally and through reviews analytics, we are able to see what offices the most positive/negative feedback is coming from as well as which position titles write the most positive/negative reviews. You can also see what words are most common in positive/negative reviews which helps us to gauge what we are doing well and what we need to improve.

Cons

There aren't too many cons to think of. Sometimes former employees who quit years prior will leave reviews and they will show up as recent which could confuse potential candidates.

Elena

As a job seeker, this software has been my lifeline!

Love it!! The company information that they provide has been the deciding factor several times when I am considering job offers.

Pros

I have used Glassdoor more times than I can count. This is my first stop when I am considering applying to a new job. The review feature is a brilliant concept. I love being able to see what a company offers (benefits, work life balance, culture) before I invest time applying to the company. Their job application feature has increased in quality over the years as well.

Cons

My only major complaint at this point is the app that they have released. For some reason, when you are searching for a job on the app, you are not able to look up the benefits of the company. You can only access this information on the website version of the software. One of the main reasons I use Glassdoor is to check company benefits (401k, insurance, PTO, etc.), so not being able to see this on the app seems a bit counterintuitive.

Job Hunting Just Got Better

Truly a wonderful experience and would highly recommend to others!

Pros

I really liked the breadth and depth of the postings on Glassdoor. In addition, there are salary insights as well as reviews from people who work at that company. It really provides a terrific way to get a glimpse of company culture and the interview process.

Cons

I did not like how you have to pay or sign in to get the best insights from Glassdoor. The website locks you out if you do not have a subscription so you do not get access to everything if you are not signed in. That being said, it is worth it!

Bhishmaditya

Informative job search

its amazing, found interesting information while applying jobs.

Pros

There are lot. Good way to apply jobs with a lot of information about the company, salary estimations, the interview questions and a lot. It gives the information how the job is divided and how the salary is ranging for a particular job. People applied for job and people who got a job will be posting sample interview questions and answers which is of very help when attending an interview.

Cons

nothing as of such can make the phone application better as it is a bit lag in the phone application.

Warren

Industry: Computer Networking

Glassdoor has it all to get you the job you want!

I love using Glassdoor, it really stands apart for other job sites I used to use and it makes it easy to see what kind of company you could be possibly working for.

Pros

I love how easy it is to breakdown your search results and how you have the ability to filer out your Salary, Job Title and Area requests based on your search.

Cons

There are times where not all companies have enough information and the reviews on some are very old and can be misleading. Not all salaries posted are accurate and match the others in the same job description giving you mixed results.

Amy

The idea of Glassdoor is great, but I have concerns around review legitimacy

Pros

Glassdoor often gives a great insight into what to expect from working with a company - in day to day internal works, expectations and salary. If used correctly, it can help forge decisions and help employees understand if they are the right fit. It can also be used to hold employers accountable for maintaining a good working experience. The platform works well and is simple.

Cons

I think it is often used incorrectly and therefore used to manipulate. Often, employers will prompt for employees to leave a review whilst they are working for them or only a few months into their position which somewhat forces them to leave overly positive reviews through fear of backlash. Especially for smaller companies, it is easy to tell who has left a negative review from the job title they have specified. Employers will often try to hide negative reviews by getting employees to leave multiple positive reviews after a negative. You have to be signed in to do most things and mobile has a lot of popups.

Christina

Great place to try to find a quality job on!

I love being given a glimpse into the company with the employee reviews and have actually left some reviews of my own. It helps when you are trying to decide if you want to apply or accept an offer.

Pros

I have actually found my last 2 jobs on here and have loved them bith! Unfortunately my last one had the company bought out right with Covid and a lot of people were laid off but I ended up finding my current job and managed to find one that I love even more so I consider that a win!!!! It is easy to see how other employees rate the company too.

Cons

I like the easy apply and many times it gives you that option but will still direct you to the employers website where you have to spend a lot of time filling out the same info from your resume. If that is the case don't say easy apply.

Alexandra

Better than indeed

Great for checking out reviews- this is an advantage over indeed. Yes they have reviews too, but somehow in HR it has become a standard to check glassdoor reviews.

Pros

Again, we need to differ between glassdoor for employers, and for jobseekers. I use glassdoor when searching for a job, and found both the uploading process (cv etc.) and reviews very helpful. I read reviews as a standard procedure even when dealing with clients- I love people, and working with them, so an abundance of bad reviews is a bad sign- and I like to be prepared.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind. I think it is great the way it is.

Reasons for choosing Glassdoor

You hear the name more often, and this creates trust.

Fabian

Glassdoor is a Legend

Pros

this software is easy to access and straight forward

Cons

its a valid reason why this software has been around for so many years, its great

Monster TMS

Kishore

Good to refer the expirience of other

Good platform for research about the company and other details.

Pros

Very good place to see and learn about other people experience with other companies and their culture.

Cons

no issues with integration, stand alone platform for new people searching for about the details of company and other details.

Glassdoor