• Pros

• "Go Hire is easy to use and understand. Love, LOVE that it posts to other job sites (*This has saved me a Lots of time) Epic in the way it tracks your hiring process as well!"

• "In a day and age where time is money - GoHire is on another level has helped us manage applicants and new hires also the E-verify process and background checks is very useful "

• "I like the bulk email, templates, ability to post to tons of different job sites for free with one click, rating candidates, organizing candidates, responses"

• Cons

• "Non to mention now - Old Ui was clunky but a recent update has changed that- The new U.I is robust and user-friendly "

• "Unfortunately, the automation is not enough you need to send an email by your self to the applicants. There is a quick reply option but not automated."

• "Only been using about 7 months, but really have nothing we don't like about it."

Browse GoHire Reviews

Kayle from Deltalytics Consulting Inc.

Great hiring software

We have greatly streamlined our hiring process, enabling the firm to go back to previous interviewee's that we liked has greatly reduced the time it requires to hire when new positions open up. Being able to easily and quickly post new positions on various job boards has also reduced the amount of time it actually takes to post a new job.

Pros

We have been using GoHire for more than a year and it has greatly improved our process of hiring new employees. Having all of a potential hires information all in one place has been great. Being able to easily find previous interviewee's information and improving our ability to reach out in regards to new positions as they open up has improved the candidates that we eventually hire and reduced our time.

Cons

We haven't found any issues in the software that are of any significant issue. We would like to see some more customization of the "Careers" page (ie being able to use our font) but overall its not a significant issue.

Cory from Newmedia Solutions, Inc

Why Use Anything Else?

Being able to customize my view and see my highly rated candidates at a glance is life changing. And the cost for this service makes using GoHire a no brainer. I couldn't be happier.

Pros

GoHire is very intuitive and streamlined. Posting jobs is a breeze and I no longer have to visit several other sites to get the word out. GoHire does it all for me by integrating with job search sites all over the globe. Communication with candidates is quick and easy with the use templated emails and calendar integration.

Cons

Honestly, I'm trying to think of something but nothing comes to mind.

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

We liked the interface of GoHire much better.

Ray from Computer & Network Security

Industry: Defense & Space

5 attempts to post and rejected every time

Pros

I like the idea, but it was frustrating that we couldn’t post. Every-time we try is says rejected and with little to no feedback why

Cons

I wish i can know the posting process and fully experience the process

Joe from DearDoc

Streamlined our Recruiting Efforts

Pros

GoHire has been incredible since day #1. It's easy to use, and is extremely convenient for our applicants. We've made a ton of hires, and been able to stay extremely organized. Few things that our team loves: - the UI of the platform - how easy it is for us post our job to all job sites - the built in email integration - and a lot more! If you haven't checked these guys out yet, I highly recommend you do. They are consistently pushing updates!

Cons

- none that I can think of at the moment. So far so good (and we've been using them for over a year!)

Matthew from We Are SMILE Ltd

Quick, easy and inexpensive

At SMILE, we've not had the best experience with recruitment agencies. We've had a number of employees who have failed to live up to the expectations set out by recruiters and as such have been costly to our business. GoHire allows us to take power back and to recruit in a way that suits us.

Pros

Email alerts keep you up to date on any activity. Being able to see all applicants from one dashboard is useful. And keeping all messages in one place helps. Overall, just a great way to streamline your recruitment efforts.

Cons

Finding your way around the dashboard can be a little overwhelming at first, but once you've done it a few times you quickly pick it up. Sometimes, I wish I could see the messages between me and applicants in the emails, rather than needing to log into the platform to view them in full.

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

Looking at the tools available in GoHire, we felt it suited our needs perfectly, and we'd used LinkedIn a few years ago without success.

paul from bravo

Industry: Restaurants

Makes hiring easier

Pros

Since we started using this, it has made it so much easier and efficient to go through the process and hire qualified candidates. We can go and hire someone in half the time it took without using GoHire.

Cons

Only been using about 7 months, but really have nothing we don't like about it.

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

After doing all our research and pouring over all the reviews, we decided the GoHire would be the right choice for us.

Jonathan from Stupak Las Vegas

Saves SO much time when hiring

Overall very pleased with GoHire. One of the hardest part about hiring is managing and tracking all of the applicants.

Pros

- Manage applicants from all job boards in one place - Easily sort applicants based on their hiring stage - You can see communication thread with applicants in one place

Cons

- Parts of the UI were not streamlined in some places (ex. switching to the next applicant took 2-3 clicks) - Limited branding options for Careers landing page or embedding on your existing website

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

We ended up choosing GoHire since they were running a VERY generous AppSumo deal. I'm glad that I went with the purchase as they have ended up being very useful to our company.

Richard from CS

Great product; fantastic support

They've been great. I particularly want to comment on the support, which has been high quality and responsive.

Pros

It does what it does really well. It's simple, effective and well-designed.

Cons

Well, my initial request to the team was to have a candidate pool function; now that's just been implemented!

All in One HR Web App

Pros

The pros of this software is -Easy to use -Multiple Post -Page for open positions under your own domain. -Ask questions to applicants. -Monitoring applicants. -Send emails directly from the web app.

Pamela Jes from ABH GmbH

Reliable for Recruitment

I had a convenient time using this application as it really healped me to increase the number of candidates.

Pros

It is reliable for it is integrated with several job portals.

Cons

At the moment, I haven't any problem that my customer support haven't solved. But I would suggest to have a panel were I could email the candidate without leaving the window of the other candidate so I could compare if I sent the right email to the specific person.

Sheri from Reagan Marketing + Design

Great software that got our resume submissions organized!

Finally have a system to that doesn't require printed paper and a binder to track resume/portfolio submissions. This has saved time by being able to review, keyword tag, and respond all in one place and has organized all our submissions in one location. Also allows for multiple people to respond using the response template - previously emails were in one person's inbox without a system for sorting. When we have a need it saved so much time being able to quickly sort qualified candidates.

Pros

This software is fantastic for the tagging/keyword feature, having candidate resumes and cover letters all in one place and being able to rate candidates easily for sorting. We receive a lot of resumes, and the keyword features have helped us sort responses to review later based on skills needed. It's a great resource to keep all the resume info neatly collected in one place to easily review when needed. Love that responses can also be tracked to make sure all get responded to in timely manner - the response template is great! It's been so helpful to have this in something other than just emails! Easily integrated with our website and was able to implement quickly. Easy interface to work with and very intuitive made this a great solution.

Cons

Not fully customizable - we currently don't have any open positions, but the software would not let us change the part that says "Current Jobs at...." and "We have xx Open Jobs" We have a lot of people that submit resumes for future consideration even when there are no open positions. It's a little misleading but we've tried to give enough information in the description and titles to overcome this.

Michele from Infused Health

GoHire Makes Weeding Out Candidates Easy

GoHire has helped us weed through many awful candidates for content writers fast, and focus on properly vetting the great ones! We've hired quite a couple thanks to GoHire, and with our small staff, we wouldn't have time to without using this platform.

Pros

The number one feature I love about GoHire is its ability to post to multiple job boards in one click, without looking like a bot posted! It saves me hours of time, not to mention having to log into each program to check if candidates applied.

Cons

It looks like you can only embed the hiring page on one website, which is a bummer because our company owns multiple websites and we wanted to have the same hiring page on each one.

Brian from Perseverance Strength and Conditioning

Compacts all your hiring into one, easy-to-use interface.

Before finding GoHire, I would be posting the same job opening on multiple sites myself and then have to deal with going to the different sites to review and respond to applicants. It was tiresome and honestly confusing to try to remember which candidate applied where. GoHire gave me one spot to keep track of all my applicants, no matter what website they applied from.

Pros

I create one job opening on GoHire and it sends that job to many different hiring sites to expand my reach and all the responses to my job opening go straight to GoHire where I can review their applications, communicate directly with them, sort applicants, make notes, and rate each candidate.

Cons

Every issue I had was fixed quickly in their software upgrades. For example, I wanted to be able to create email templates to send to candidates, such as an "Applicant Declined" message. At first, GoHire did not have email templates, but within the first few months of using the software, they added that feature.

Norma from Rex Engineering Group

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Rex Engineering GoHire Review

It has been really good - one thing that we ran into was that our internal marketing had created really awesome job descriptions with added features but this was not compatible with the GoHire system. Would have been nice to attract candidates by this features. We were able to use this in our Careers Web page and hopefully these candidates experienced this there.

Pros

The fact that it tracks my applicants and I can filter out the ones that are not likely to be considered for the position.

Cons

I would like to be able to have a maybe bucket - along with the declined and active. This would give me an additional level of candidates. If I run out of desired candidates and have declined some it would be nice to have a maybe that I can then go to. Also maybe an internship bucket. One where I don't want to decline but I also do not want to have them as my top level.

Sebastian from OneCoWork

Great product!

Pros

It's easy to use, the support team are always there for you :) They're always updating features and adding new ones, only thing that could improve is bugs.

Cons

Bugs within the software sometimes are a bit annoying, also the way the hashtags are selected and show are a bit dysfunctional.

Tracy from MedSchoolCoach

Good for a small business

Overall, my experience has been very positive and the support has been good. We will continue to use this software and look forward to updates to add more features.

Pros

GoHire has allowed us to consolidate the tasks of hiring into one place and has given us a good portal to use for candidates. We hire regularly so we needed a way to track all applicants, have multiple staff review credentials and communicate with each applicant efficiently and in a timely manner. GoHire has allowed us to do all of this with relative ease. They also continue to add features which are helpful. The templates were a big addition!

Cons

Because we have an interviewing process that involves multiple stages, we would like to have a better way to transition from one staff member to the next. Right now, we just leave notes , change their status and then go outside the system to email the next staff member that the client is ready for their part. If there was a trigger or way to pass along the candidate to the next person, that would be a big help. We would love to see this added.

David from RotaCloud

Perfect tool for a fast growing tech business!

As a tech company we love experimenting with new online tools to improve our internal workflows. GoHire provided us with a simple solution to organising our team's rapid growth. Beautifully laid out, and packed with features. Love it!

Pros

Biggest benefit for us was the collaboration aspect. Before GoHire we relied on emails coming in from different sources, and bouncing them around the office to try keep track. GoHire puts all of this in one place that all the relevant people can access as and when they need to. The layout is clean and logical, and customer support has been responsive on the few occasions we've needed help.

Cons

There's a few features that would work nicely for us - automatic messages when transitioning applicants between stages for one. A couple of the more advanced features were originally hard to find but there's actually been a substantial re-design since then and it's MUCH easier now!!

Joshua from Section 5 Media

Been very useful for growing the company

Pros

I've hired the last three people using this software in less time then I used to take to get one person to the interview stage. I also get much higher quality candidates than I had been able to get previously.

Cons

I wish there were some more "built in" job descriptions. Also, the ability to have USA English as an option for the job descriptions would be nice. There are enough differences that are small enough that they are easy to look past when you are trying to get a job up quickly and utilize their job descriptions.

Tremendous Value

Love the product. They are implementing changes at lightning speed so definitely worth the investment NOW

Pros

Cons

Streamline emails a little better with automated emails and make it easier to do bulk emails similar to ziprecruiter.

Larry from College Minority

Use Go Hire!!

Great GoHire is the best for what it does at a great price

Jeff from The Adkins Group, Inc

Great tool to manage your recruiting, hiring process

Smooth sailing. No training need as the tool is extremely intuitive. Managing our projects and candidates has been a breeze.

Pros

Extremely intuitive, user-friendly. The ability to automatically post to job boards, communicate with candidates, set up teams, create a jobs landing page, all show that GoHire has a strong understanding of the challenges facing recruiting teams.

Cons

You can't customize the heading of each job description or career page to reflect that we are a recruiting firm, not a direct employer.

Tim from The Imperial OPA

When you GOT to hire use GoHire

I am always looking for Interns, artists, and agents to help with my company. Go hire made the process of posting, and hiring easy (*For real ). No need to set up many accounts on platforms, just one account on go hire, and bam... done.

Pros

Cons

To be frank, not that much. I have run hiring campaigns in the past and tracking, posting, was a pain, but I enjoyed the way this program streamlined my process.

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

I choose this product over myself doing this process by hand. Excel sheets, accounts on a few platforms, copy and pasting information.. ugh.. such a time waste. GoHire for the win!

Francisco from advertio

Simple recruiting

Pros

The organization of candidates, and simplicity of use. Also, having the recruitment centralized is very good, when the whole team participates on it.

Cons

The only disadvantage is having to reply to to emails inside the app and not via email.

Robert Attila from AdWords Agentur Gmbh

Perfect tool for filtering and hiring the right candidates!

GoHire is a must have tool for coordinating your hiring process!

Pros

Before GoHire, we had to manually rely on emails coming in from different sources, with GoHire we have everything in one central place and are able to coordinate with all decision makers. The layout is clean and one has a great overview, particularly also which sources are more or less effective.

Cons

Don't really have any cons - more like a wish list for the roadmap. Native integration with Facebook Jobs, XING (Germany Speaking Market) and LinkedIn. So to add the option to buy job listings on paid platforms centrally. Lasting but this dreaming, that they take over screening of candidates like implementing a quiz / scoring.

Great way to manage your job postings

Pros

- Manage all your job postings from a single page - Custom domain which ensures a professional look and feel - Automated Posts across job boards at a click of a button

Cons

It more or less does what it is intended for , however I wish they focus more on providing better screening questions capabilities in the process.

Juan from Logistics and Supply Chain

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Quality Candidates at a glance.

The format and questioner truly give you an educated snap shot of the individual your reading about. This has made it very easy to see what position they are applying for and their qualifications at a glance.

Pros

Easy to use and very business driven. Easy to use and informative.

Cons

At times you have to go back to prior page for information that should be provided.

Jacob from Legacy Toys

Overall Great

Overwhelmingly Positive, The quality of applications we've received has vastly improved since switching to GoHire.

Pros

I really appreciate how well everything seems to be laid out for easy access and navigation. I also like the fact that resumes can be uploaded so you can see the applicants unaltered version. As well as being able to add screening questions.

Cons

I feel like it could be a little more clear which locations your viewing applications for. The drop down menu in the top only titles your hiring locations. So you really need to be paying attention to which store/job you're viewing applications for before you reply to anyone.

Evan from lorendo/deng

Great for in-house recruiting

This makes our decision to expand the team easier. It is one less thing that we have to do and one less thing that we have to worry about.

Pros

If we are doing something right, we will need to expand our teams at some point. One of the biggest costs in bringing someone new into the team is the search and onboarding. So if I am able to control the search process and not have to pay the finding fee, count me in.

Cons

Sometimes you get irrelevant CVs, but that could also be the market and less about the software.

Stephen from PlotBox

Great for managing out hiring process

So far GoHire has helped us streamline and improve the hiring process for our recruits. It helps us provide a professional and nice experience for candidates.

Pros

It's a very nice product for helping us manage our hiring process. The job board created is professional looking and integrates well with our website. The pipelines are flexible and allow teams to configure flows that work for their specific hiring process.

Cons

It would be good to have a way of ensuring the after you hire someone they didn't have access to notes etc their hiring process. Integrations with other job boards would be good.

Martell from Swapcard

Great value

Not being able to tag teammates is a big challenge when it comes to this tool. We ended up just keeping gohire for posting on job sites and use another tool to track & progress our candidates because we need a tool where we can communicate & collaborate as a team.

Pros

- Can post on all job websites (Indeed, Monster, Linkedin, & more) with no additional costs - Nice interface - Good applicant tracking system

Cons

- Permission for job posts are in two places but the one in settings is the one that actually works - You can't tag collaborators on candidate profiles!

The price

Mira from JIN Design LLP

User friendly

Pros

The user interface makes it a breeze to see the candidates, reject, shortlist etc.

Cons

More platforms to post on that are based in Singapore.

Jude from hello

Great Recruiting Software

We do high-volume recruiting so GoHire has been amazing and has made keeping organized extremely simple.

Pros

It's a great piece of recruiting software that has really simplified and made our volume recruiting much simpler. The best feature is being able to post jobs to multiple websites right from GoHire. The reporting dashboard is also very helpful. I love the career pages.

Cons

No complaints since they recently added email templates and email subject lines. That has made the software even better

Jerome from Noni Brands

gohire is great - better than vervoe

Pros

everything is intuitive and makes sense. functionality is great.

Cons

it does exactly what I want so I'm really happy with it.

Ernesto from Triporate

Amazing support and great features to simplify how we deal with hiring

Pros

We love how simple is to create a new jobs site and integrate the same in our corporate website. Is it great to add a new job description and start getting employees request and everything centralized.

Cons

Translation to Spanish was missing and also they can improve candidate meeting booking process. We use now calendly but it will be great to have a more advance booking flow inside the tool.

Jess from Communified Inc

GoHire for NFPs

Loved it! They always answer your questions and do their best to fix bugs quickly. It’s super easy to use, affordable and fun.

Pros

I absolutely loved the ease of use. It’s simple. If you haven’t got HR experience, you can still use it and learn a lot in the process.

Cons

Perhaps personalisation? In regards to naming and ordering fields exactly how you want them laid out? Or removing particular fields that are irrelevant to your organisation.

Clayton from The Guerrilla Agency

Best Way to Syndicate Job Postings

Pros

GoHire has been very simple to use. I did not even have a job description and very quickly had my ad on a lot of jobs sites. GoHire had a template for me to customize and then I just sent it out. I received hundreds of potentially qualified applicants daily.

Cons

I did not get a list of live URLs of the job postings. This would be nice to know in case certain ones have an error that could somehow be corrected.

V Karen from Design2Train

GoHire : Small Business Hiring Solution SOLVED

Very good experience working with GoHire to promote my company job openings. I can create and post a job description in minutes. Then as applicants apply, it's easy to quickly review and select just the right candidates for interviewing. GoHire is my automated HR recruitment department.

Pros

Running a small business, you need to find cost-effective solutions to handle recruitment. I found G0Hire to be an excellent tool to quickly create highly viewed job-board postings on well-known job boards to promote my business career openings. I got great candidates to select from and the process was so easy since all documents were in one location. GoHire has taken the "worry out of the recruitment process".

Cons

I have NO complaints about the GoHire software or process.

Leon from Sunrise Ford Sales Ltd

One stop shopping

We have been able to advertise and fill positions from across our business. We have simply created ads which have had almost 100 respondents in a small community which typically doesnt receive enough interest.

Pros

One place to post, view, manage, and collaborate. Emails my inbox with direct link for each new applicant.

Cons

Nothing of note found in the negative side. So far the product is great.

Nini from Impressius

Massive time saver

Pros

Moving away from spreadsheets to a user-friendly, well structured tool with sensible defaults saves us a lot of time, hassle. Our hiring managers are delighted we adopted this tool.

Cons

It could be better integrated with calendars

Emma from Debt Free PT

Easy and robust job hiring software

GoHire solves my problem of publishing jobs in an efficient way while also effectively streamlining team member communication and application communication. It is easy to use and robust and will hopefully continue to grow even more robust to cover all of my use cases.

Pros

It is amazing to be able to connect all of my team members and have a very high quality solution for job positing. It is easy to set up and has many important features such as connecting a specific job with a specific team member when applicants apply and streamlining the entire process with more automatic processes.

Cons

I wish it had filters for jobs, job notifications for applicants looking for a particular position, and better ability to edit the job landing page.

Great tool lacks some functions

Great experience, needs some external tool to go deeper.

Pros

Easy to use and nice user interface, great features and good product overall.

Cons

Does not provide advanced forms, we need to use Wufoo to create complex forms and there is no native integration, moreover, is hard to search for candidates, we use external excel file for advanced search.

Anzhelika (Lika) from Lendonomy

Great tool for simplifying the recruitment process for small companies without HR

Pros

I like that it is possible to automate a range of tasks that would otherwise have taken me 10 minutes here, 10 minutes there, and as a result, would have drained all my energy. For a small startup, GoHire is a great alternative to hiring a full-time HR manager. GoHire allows cross-posting of job ads on all major job boards, what saves tremendous amounts of time.

Cons

UX could have been more intuitive. It is definitely not bad, but I have seen some solutions that are more lovable. Lack of customization of Career pages - would be nice to have more design freedom.

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

I purchased GoHire on AppSumo and did not regret it. It was a great value for money.

Will from Tandem Coffee Roasters

We are loving GoHire so far

It's just so nice to keep the resumes coming in all the time as opposed to trying to frantically hire when were are short staffed.

Pros

We love being able to write notes and rank each potential hire as the resumes come in. We also love being able to keep resumes on file.

Cons

So far we have not encountered anything that we don't like about the software.

Carlo from NexOne

Awesome softare for candidate management!

Pros

The Pipeline Stages allows us to organize our candidates at their current stage. The candidate folder itself has the necessary functions ie email, documents to store candidate information.

Cons

Encountered weird glitches here and there. ie. Pipeline stage count remains the same even after candidates have shifted.

Rochelle from Full Scale

GoHire Review

Pros

Easy to use and it enables me to find the resume and send an email at once.

Cons

When sending an email, it does not allow me to create links or attach URLs to certain words. It i very useful for me especially when I need my candidates to take the test prior to scheduling them an interview.

Kim from Factor X Solutions Inc.

GoHire Rocks!

In my job I need to hire quite a few people. Some parts I like, some parts I hate. GoHire makes everything easier.

Pros

It takes a very tedious process and almost makes it enjoyable :-)

Cons

It has so many capabilities... It takes a while to figure out all of the possibilities. Having said that, you can figure out the core of what you need fairly fast.

Gary from RP Signs

Keeps Me Organized

Love being organized with our hiring process. GoHire makes it so easy to keep your prospects organized, keep track of what stage of the hiring process each person is in, etc. The best part for me was being able to communicate easily with each prospect, keep all that communication in one spot (not in folders in my email) and keep other members of my team in the loop without having to do anything myself.

Pros

Great at keeping prospects organized in a central location. Good communication features and ability to collaborate with teammates. Easy to make an ad to distribute on our website and social media.

Cons

I had no complaints with this software. Did everything I needed it to do and more that I didn't know I needed.

Great for team hiring

The hiring process was easy, we were able to do all of our communication through the app and it was great for team hiring.

Pros

I liked that my entire team could evaluate and the applicants at their own pace and we could leave notes for each other.

Cons

We wish we could've had a new star system at each stage, we had to keep clearing them out.

Excellent service and product

Excellent product- though some functionalities like the ones I mentioned can be added to make it even better

Pros

Excellent product and service from the team

Cons

This is mostly for recruitment agencies- but somewhere we can record our clients and where we can record which candidate we sent to what client etc

Josh from Authority Factory

Awesome 5 Star Software

This is an absolutely fantastic piece of light weight software that makes hiring super easy.

Pros

This software makes it so easy to manage your hiring workflow it's not even funny.

Cons

It is a little bit of getting setup and the sync to the hiring portals only included the USA.