• Pros

• "Interface is beautiful and doesn't require any learning curve to set something up for hiring in your company, been a user from their early days and I love how the whole platform has become. "

• "Go Hire is easy to use and understand. Love, LOVE that it posts to other job sites (*This has saved me a Lots of time) Epic in the way it tracks your hiring process as well!"

• "- Amazing integration with job boards (the best i've ever seen) - Simplicity - Every month new improvements - Good customer support"

• Cons

• "Non to mention now - Old Ui was clunky but a recent update has changed that- The new U.I is robust and user-friendly "

• "Only been using about 7 months, but really have nothing we don't like about it."

• "Bugs within the software sometimes are a bit annoying, also the way the hashtags are selected and show are a bit dysfunctional. "

Browse GoHire Reviews

Kayle from Deltalytics Consulting Inc.

Great hiring software

We have greatly streamlined our hiring process, enabling the firm to go back to previous interviewee's that we liked has greatly reduced the time it requires to hire when new positions open up. Being able to easily and quickly post new positions on various job boards has also reduced the amount of time it actually takes to post a new job.

Pros

We have been using GoHire for more than a year and it has greatly improved our process of hiring new employees. Having all of a potential hires information all in one place has been great. Being able to easily find previous interviewee's information and improving our ability to reach out in regards to new positions as they open up has improved the candidates that we eventually hire and reduced our time.

Cons

We haven't found any issues in the software that are of any significant issue. We would like to see some more customization of the "Careers" page (ie being able to use our font) but overall its not a significant issue.

Reasons for Switching to GoHire

Excel is great for one off analysis. It does not work terribly well for an ongoing tracking process and becomes difficult very quickly. We didn't have an efficient way to organize the various candidates, record communication and store their various contact information (including resumes/cover-letters) in one nice central place without significant time commitments.

Cory from Newmedia Solutions, Inc

Why Use Anything Else?

Being able to customize my view and see my highly rated candidates at a glance is life changing. And the cost for this service makes using GoHire a no brainer. I couldn't be happier.

Pros

GoHire is very intuitive and streamlined. Posting jobs is a breeze and I no longer have to visit several other sites to get the word out. GoHire does it all for me by integrating with job search sites all over the globe. Communication with candidates is quick and easy with the use templated emails and calendar integration.

Cons

Honestly, I'm trying to think of something but nothing comes to mind.

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

We liked the interface of GoHire much better.

Cost and ease of use.

Claudio from Meeters

Meeters HR is based on Gohire

With Gohire our hiring job has became easier and faster. All we have to do is to post and reply to the candidates from a single panel control.

Pros

We tried gohire as well as other 3 software for HR management. It really surprised us for its simplicity and the wide feature set

Cons

It might be useful to remind unused features through a tutorial because Gohire has more features than what we use

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

Gohire has all the features we need, it is simple to use and the price is fair

Good product but unethical Founder

Our biggest grouse with GoHire is that the founder turned out to be unethical. During the AppSumo deal he clearly promised multiple times that all future features would be included in our plan (since our plan was at the highest level) and we will be mapped to the closest plan in case there is ever a change of names but after the deal he surreptitiously changed the name of plans and didn't bother to honor his commitments. I am wary of such management and choose to stay away from such people.

Pros

If you just focus on the product, it has turned out to be good. The applicant tracking features, screening features are nice giving you everything under the same roof.

Cons

The way they curtail features of software after huge promises is a real speed breaker.

Rosilda from VFG Financial Group

Great and Affordable tool!

Pros

I enjoy the ease of writing a job post and with just the click of a button it gets posted across multiple platforms. The applications shortly start coming in after a fast approval. The value for money is there with the large amount of applicants the I receive each month.

Cons

I don't find anything difficult to use or negative with this product for my needs

Easiest Multi Job Post Platform

We are using GoHire for almost 2 years now. We are very satisfied with the job application process and how easy to evaluate applicants.

Pros

A dedicated hiring web page that can be integrated with your domain Team/company page that can be able to share your company culture for interested applicants. Very beautiful UI in the app Email template replies for the applicants

Cons

No auto-publish/update jobs ads High price with partner paid job listings No integration to local/classified job listings

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

While we use LinkedIn Jobs paid ads we received 3 job applications for €12.8 but while using GoHire we are receiving 50+ applicants per month for free.

Reasons for Switching to GoHire

GoHire has more job listings for job publications for free.

Reynaldo from Wono Inc

GOHIRE REVIEW from WONO (We recommend)

Pros

Finding candidates using GoHire platform really helped our business. They post on multiple job boards and provide us with great candidates. It's also user friendly.

Cons

We tend to only use the feature to find candidates and post jobs. Other than that we don't use other features. Based upon our current experience using the platform to post jobs/find candidates, it's working very well and I assume the other features will work very good as well.

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

GoHire was easier to use and it delivered value very quickly. I really like the fact that the CEO also has room to help customers. Everyone in the support team respond very quickly and that's important to my team.

Reasons for Switching to GoHire

Their platform was VERY complicated to use and we didn't see the same value as GoHire.

Zeki from Spa Soul

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

A very good and improving ATS

Pros

Cons

- Needs auto emailing system for the pipes - Video chat support

Reasons for Switching to GoHire

Recruiterbox increased their prices regardless you are old user or not. That was so irritating. Gohire has almost the same features

Response from GoHire Technologies

Replied October 2020

Zeki, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Jonathan from Stupak Las Vegas

Excellent all-in-one applicant tracker system

Using GoHire has been a way better experience than relying on platforms like Indeed or ZipRecruiter by giving our team more control over the hiring process and centralizing everything in one place.

Pros

• Simple applicant tracking system • Notes on applicants with access to their resumes easily available • Email applicants through the interface • Great templating for messages and emails • Control of your own onboarding process and ability to display available jobs on your website • Clean, easy-to-use interface

Cons

Earlier version of software was missing some critical features (bulk email candidates, etc) but they've added a lot since then. It's a more feature complete product now.

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

We wanted more control over the hiring process than GoHire's competitors could provide.

Ersan from Learnia PTE LTD

Best Hiring App

First, onboarding process is effortless and interview scheduling is great we were previously using Upwork for our freelancer needs now we use GoHire to solve this

Pros

Gohire automates and ease of our hiring process. We are not aa big company to have an HR however with go hire all is solved, it works like an HR manager for our company.

Cons

Actually ther is nothing I can say negative about the product as it works like a charm for us.

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

It's easy of useness and price wise affordibility.

Sheri from Reagan Marketing + Design

Great software that got our resume submissions organized!

Finally have a system to that doesn't require printed paper and a binder to track resume/portfolio submissions. This has saved time by being able to review, keyword tag, and respond all in one place and has organized all our submissions in one location. Also allows for multiple people to respond using the response template - previously emails were in one person's inbox without a system for sorting. When we have a need it saved so much time being able to quickly sort qualified candidates.

Pros

This software is fantastic for the tagging/keyword feature, having candidate resumes and cover letters all in one place and being able to rate candidates easily for sorting. We receive a lot of resumes, and the keyword features have helped us sort responses to review later based on skills needed. It's a great resource to keep all the resume info neatly collected in one place to easily review when needed. Love that responses can also be tracked to make sure all get responded to in timely manner - the response template is great! It's been so helpful to have this in something other than just emails! Easily integrated with our website and was able to implement quickly. Easy interface to work with and very intuitive made this a great solution.

Cons

Not fully customizable - we currently don't have any open positions, but the software would not let us change the part that says "Current Jobs at...." and "We have xx Open Jobs" We have a lot of people that submit resumes for future consideration even when there are no open positions. It's a little misleading but we've tried to give enough information in the description and titles to overcome this.

Matthew from We Are SMILE Ltd

Quick, easy and inexpensive

At SMILE, we've not had the best experience with recruitment agencies. We've had a number of employees who have failed to live up to the expectations set out by recruiters and as such have been costly to our business. GoHire allows us to take power back and to recruit in a way that suits us.

Pros

Email alerts keep you up to date on any activity. Being able to see all applicants from one dashboard is useful. And keeping all messages in one place helps. Overall, just a great way to streamline your recruitment efforts.

Cons

Finding your way around the dashboard can be a little overwhelming at first, but once you've done it a few times you quickly pick it up. Sometimes, I wish I could see the messages between me and applicants in the emails, rather than needing to log into the platform to view them in full.

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

Looking at the tools available in GoHire, we felt it suited our needs perfectly, and we'd used LinkedIn a few years ago without success.

Michele from Infused Health

GoHire Makes Weeding Out Candidates Easy

GoHire has helped us weed through many awful candidates for content writers fast, and focus on properly vetting the great ones! We've hired quite a couple thanks to GoHire, and with our small staff, we wouldn't have time to without using this platform.

Pros

The number one feature I love about GoHire is its ability to post to multiple job boards in one click, without looking like a bot posted! It saves me hours of time, not to mention having to log into each program to check if candidates applied.

Cons

It looks like you can only embed the hiring page on one website, which is a bummer because our company owns multiple websites and we wanted to have the same hiring page on each one.

Reasons for Switching to GoHire

It wasn't easy to use, and GoHire had many more features, including posting to most job boards automatically.

Brian from Perseverance Strength and Conditioning

Compacts all your hiring into one, easy-to-use interface.

Before finding GoHire, I would be posting the same job opening on multiple sites myself and then have to deal with going to the different sites to review and respond to applicants. It was tiresome and honestly confusing to try to remember which candidate applied where. GoHire gave me one spot to keep track of all my applicants, no matter what website they applied from.

Pros

I create one job opening on GoHire and it sends that job to many different hiring sites to expand my reach and all the responses to my job opening go straight to GoHire where I can review their applications, communicate directly with them, sort applicants, make notes, and rate each candidate.

Cons

Every issue I had was fixed quickly in their software upgrades. For example, I wanted to be able to create email templates to send to candidates, such as an "Applicant Declined" message. At first, GoHire did not have email templates, but within the first few months of using the software, they added that feature.

Tristan from FestView

Wonderful trial experience

Setup a professional recrutement environnement in a few minutes, that will last several weeks. Extend visibility of my job offer beyond our usual communication channels. Free trial of 2 weeks. We are a startup of 4 people recruiting our first 2 employees. We will sure use GoHire for our next recruitments.

Pros

It's exactly what we were looking for: - Clean interface to showcase our job offers - Customizable funnel for candidates The very good stuff on top that we knew about, but were not necessarily expecting: - Evaluation templates - In-app emailing tool + templating "Wow" effect: - Job offers spreading all over joboards. 75% of candidates came from Indeed, which we were not even expecting to use.

Cons

- Little mis-understanding on the evaluation template creation - Access to template edition from "settings" button (for email and evaluation) - Little fun on the UI, which is quite simple and white only. Would have liked a dark mode.

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

Free trial version with comprehensive set of features

Norma from Rex Engineering Group

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Rex Engineering GoHire Review

It has been really good - one thing that we ran into was that our internal marketing had created really awesome job descriptions with added features but this was not compatible with the GoHire system. Would have been nice to attract candidates by this features. We were able to use this in our Careers Web page and hopefully these candidates experienced this there.

Pros

The fact that it tracks my applicants and I can filter out the ones that are not likely to be considered for the position.

Cons

I would like to be able to have a maybe bucket - along with the declined and active. This would give me an additional level of candidates. If I run out of desired candidates and have declined some it would be nice to have a maybe that I can then go to. Also maybe an internship bucket. One where I don't want to decline but I also do not want to have them as my top level.

Sebastian from OneCoWork

Great product!

Pros

It's easy to use, the support team are always there for you :) They're always updating features and adding new ones, only thing that could improve is bugs.

Ernesto from Triporate

Simple and effective ATS

We have managed +5 hiring processes with GoHire and we are more than happy with everything.

Pros

How simple is to setup and integrate a Job panel in our website and start getting job applications.

Cons

Their email template customisation was not so great and sometimes some output emails where marked as SPAM.

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

Price and startup friendly lifetime deal.

Better control

Tracy from MedSchoolCoach

Good for a small business

Overall, my experience has been very positive and the support has been good. We will continue to use this software and look forward to updates to add more features.

Pros

GoHire has allowed us to consolidate the tasks of hiring into one place and has given us a good portal to use for candidates. We hire regularly so we needed a way to track all applicants, have multiple staff review credentials and communicate with each applicant efficiently and in a timely manner. GoHire has allowed us to do all of this with relative ease. They also continue to add features which are helpful. The templates were a big addition!

Cons

Because we have an interviewing process that involves multiple stages, we would like to have a better way to transition from one staff member to the next. Right now, we just leave notes , change their status and then go outside the system to email the next staff member that the client is ready for their part. If there was a trigger or way to pass along the candidate to the next person, that would be a big help. We would love to see this added.

Adithya from Magikle.com

One of the best hiring management platforms, don't look any further

The product has been great, no glitches or bugs at all. The support sound rude at times and locking our early users for new updates is something early users like me are not happy about but other wise GoHire is excellent for your hiring management needs.

Pros

Cons

Team and their promises for early users which I and many others aren't happy about. They had promised their "Enterprise" plan (highest plan) features but changed the naming of their plans and the new updates aren't available for early users. Definitely not a good thing to do for someone who supported the product initially.

Response from GoHire Technologies

Replied October 2020

Hi Adithy, Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. Your review helps our team to improve and work on our customer service even more. GoHire Team

David from RotaCloud

Perfect tool for a fast growing tech business!

As a tech company we love experimenting with new online tools to improve our internal workflows. GoHire provided us with a simple solution to organising our team's rapid growth. Beautifully laid out, and packed with features. Love it!

Pros

Biggest benefit for us was the collaboration aspect. Before GoHire we relied on emails coming in from different sources, and bouncing them around the office to try keep track. GoHire puts all of this in one place that all the relevant people can access as and when they need to. The layout is clean and logical, and customer support has been responsive on the few occasions we've needed help.

Cons

There's a few features that would work nicely for us - automatic messages when transitioning applicants between stages for one. A couple of the more advanced features were originally hard to find but there's actually been a substantial re-design since then and it's MUCH easier now!!

Joshua from Section 5 Media

Been very useful for growing the company

Pros

I've hired the last three people using this software in less time then I used to take to get one person to the interview stage. I also get much higher quality candidates than I had been able to get previously.

Cons

I wish there were some more "built in" job descriptions. Also, the ability to have USA English as an option for the job descriptions would be nice. There are enough differences that are small enough that they are easy to look past when you are trying to get a job up quickly and utilize their job descriptions.

Tremendous Value

Love the product. They are implementing changes at lightning speed so definitely worth the investment NOW

Pros

I like the bulk email, templates, ability to post to tons of different job sites for free with one click, rating candidates, organizing candidates, responses

Cons

Streamline emails a little better with automated emails and make it easier to do bulk emails similar to ziprecruiter.

Reasons for Switching to GoHire

Savings is tremendous with similar features

Game Changer

GoHire has been a pleasure to work with. We signed up early and they have continued to enhance the product. When we have questions they respond within 24 hours.

Pros

GoHire has been a game changer for us. Instead of multiple costly subscriptions to third party listing sites with independent dashboards we now have one dashboard with all of our applicants. We can store notes, manually add people and share with the team.

Cons

It does now allow for a full application so we had to keep the old fashion for job experience and previous employers. It's not possible to hide specific fields when sharing with team members, such as salary requirements.

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

We did not review other products but previously we were using multiple dashboards from the different recruiting platforms and spreadsheets!

paul from bravo

Industry: Restaurants

Makes hiring easier

Pros

Since we started using this, it has made it so much easier and efficient to go through the process and hire qualified candidates. We can go and hire someone in half the time it took without using GoHire.

Cons

Only been using about 7 months, but really have nothing we don't like about it.

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

After doing all our research and pouring over all the reviews, we decided the GoHire would be the right choice for us.

Dominic from Junari Ltd

Amazing value for money, with just some minor usability issues

Fairly good / responsive customer support, albeit a little dismissive of some obvious usability quick-wins We've made one good hire, had some reasonable candidates, had many non-matching candidates (in spite of making criteria clear) - but this is poss. more to do with the market rather than GH itself

Pros

Easy to learn / use Nice layout, relatively clean Exceptionally convenient and exceptionally cost-effective alternative to recruitment, allowing to post easily to multiple job boards - especially for SMEs like ours who don't want to pay £10k to place a £50k candidate

Cons

I need to personally log in to download invoices, or purchase the next tier of user accounts to be able to add a billing-only user. Almost other subscription services allow invoices to be emailed via PDF to a different email address. I don't want it to go to our support mailbox as it'll then get logged as a task for our tech team. I did raise this and was told that it just does it that way, rather than accepting it as a suggestion. Total candidates for each stage against a job includes those Declined - so it's not obvious when you view the 20 (for example) who are shown to have applied, and see only 4 candidates. Various other minor usability issues

Features Low cost Fairly good customer service Personalised demo

Larry from College Minority

Use Go Hire!!

Great GoHire is the best for what it does at a great price

Pros

In a day and age where time is money - GoHire is on another level has helped us manage applicants and new hires also the E-verify process and background checks is very useful

Jeff from The Adkins Group, Inc

Great tool to manage your recruiting, hiring process

Smooth sailing. No training need as the tool is extremely intuitive. Managing our projects and candidates has been a breeze.

Pros

Extremely intuitive, user-friendly. The ability to automatically post to job boards, communicate with candidates, set up teams, create a jobs landing page, all show that GoHire has a strong understanding of the challenges facing recruiting teams.

Cons

You can't customize the heading of each job description or career page to reflect that we are a recruiting firm, not a direct employer.

Tim from The Imperial OPA

When you GOT to hire use GoHire

I am always looking for Interns, artists, and agents to help with my company. Go hire made the process of posting, and hiring easy (*For real ). No need to set up many accounts on platforms, just one account on go hire, and bam... done.

Pros

Cons

To be frank, not that much. I have run hiring campaigns in the past and tracking, posting, was a pain, but I enjoyed the way this program streamlined my process.

Reasons for Choosing GoHire

I choose this product over myself doing this process by hand. Excel sheets, accounts on a few platforms, copy and pasting information.. ugh.. such a time waste. GoHire for the win!

Joe from DearDoc

Streamlined our Recruiting Efforts

Pros

GoHire has been incredible since day #1. It's easy to use, and is extremely convenient for our applicants. We've made a ton of hires, and been able to stay extremely organized. Few things that our team loves: - the UI of the platform - how easy it is for us post our job to all job sites - the built in email integration - and a lot more! If you haven't checked these guys out yet, I highly recommend you do. They are consistently pushing updates!

Cons

- none that I can think of at the moment. So far so good (and we've been using them for over a year!)

Francisco from advertio

Simple recruiting

Pros

The organization of candidates, and simplicity of use. Also, having the recruitment centralized is very good, when the whole team participates on it.

Cons

The only disadvantage is having to reply to to emails inside the app and not via email.

Robert Attila from AdWords Agentur Gmbh

Perfect tool for filtering and hiring the right candidates!

GoHire is a must have tool for coordinating your hiring process!

Pros

Before GoHire, we had to manually rely on emails coming in from different sources, with GoHire we have everything in one central place and are able to coordinate with all decision makers. The layout is clean and one has a great overview, particularly also which sources are more or less effective.

Cons

Don't really have any cons - more like a wish list for the roadmap. Native integration with Facebook Jobs, XING (Germany Speaking Market) and LinkedIn. So to add the option to buy job listings on paid platforms centrally. Lasting but this dreaming, that they take over screening of candidates like implementing a quiz / scoring.

Juan from Logistics and Supply Chain

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Quality Candidates at a glance.

The format and questioner truly give you an educated snap shot of the individual your reading about. This has made it very easy to see what position they are applying for and their qualifications at a glance.

Pros

Easy to use and very business driven. Easy to use and informative.

Cons

At times you have to go back to prior page for information that should be provided.

Jacob from Legacy Toys

Overall Great

Overwhelmingly Positive, The quality of applications we've received has vastly improved since switching to GoHire.

Pros

I really appreciate how well everything seems to be laid out for easy access and navigation. I also like the fact that resumes can be uploaded so you can see the applicants unaltered version. As well as being able to add screening questions.

Cons

I feel like it could be a little more clear which locations your viewing applications for. The drop down menu in the top only titles your hiring locations. So you really need to be paying attention to which store/job you're viewing applications for before you reply to anyone.

Evan from lorendo/deng

Great for in-house recruiting

This makes our decision to expand the team easier. It is one less thing that we have to do and one less thing that we have to worry about.

Pros

If we are doing something right, we will need to expand our teams at some point. One of the biggest costs in bringing someone new into the team is the search and onboarding. So if I am able to control the search process and not have to pay the finding fee, count me in.

Cons

Sometimes you get irrelevant CVs, but that could also be the market and less about the software.

Stephen from PlotBox

Great for managing out hiring process

So far GoHire has helped us streamline and improve the hiring process for our recruits. It helps us provide a professional and nice experience for candidates.

Pros

It's a very nice product for helping us manage our hiring process. The job board created is professional looking and integrates well with our website. The pipelines are flexible and allow teams to configure flows that work for their specific hiring process.

Cons

It would be good to have a way of ensuring the after you hire someone they didn't have access to notes etc their hiring process. Integrations with other job boards would be good.

Martell from Swapcard

Great value

Not being able to tag teammates is a big challenge when it comes to this tool. We ended up just keeping gohire for posting on job sites and use another tool to track & progress our candidates because we need a tool where we can communicate & collaborate as a team.

Pros

- Can post on all job websites (Indeed, Monster, Linkedin, & more) with no additional costs - Nice interface - Good applicant tracking system

Cons

- Permission for job posts are in two places but the one in settings is the one that actually works - You can't tag collaborators on candidate profiles!

The price

Best Deal for the Money

Overall I'm pleased with the software and looking forward to enhancements.

Pros

The software has the foundational tools compared to more expensive platforms.

Cons

Not sure the coverage of postings reach the right candidates.

Cost. Go Hire less expensive

Mira from JIN Design LLP

User friendly

Pros

The user interface makes it a breeze to see the candidates, reject, shortlist etc.

Cons

More platforms to post on that are based in Singapore.

Jude from hello

Great Recruiting Software

We do high-volume recruiting so GoHire has been amazing and has made keeping organized extremely simple.

Pros

It's a great piece of recruiting software that has really simplified and made our volume recruiting much simpler. The best feature is being able to post jobs to multiple websites right from GoHire. The reporting dashboard is also very helpful. I love the career pages.

Cons

No complaints since they recently added email templates and email subject lines. That has made the software even better

Jerome from Noni Brands

gohire is great - better than vervoe

Pros

everything is intuitive and makes sense. functionality is great.

Cons

it does exactly what I want so I'm really happy with it.

Richard from CS

Great product; fantastic support

They've been great. I particularly want to comment on the support, which has been high quality and responsive.

Pros

It does what it does really well. It's simple, effective and well-designed.

Cons

Well, my initial request to the team was to have a candidate pool function; now that's just been implemented!

Reasons for Switching to GoHire

GoHire was more affordable and better suited to our size of business.

Jess from Communified Inc

GoHire for NFPs

Loved it! They always answer your questions and do their best to fix bugs quickly. It’s super easy to use, affordable and fun.

Pros

I absolutely loved the ease of use. It’s simple. If you haven’t got HR experience, you can still use it and learn a lot in the process.

Cons

Perhaps personalisation? In regards to naming and ordering fields exactly how you want them laid out? Or removing particular fields that are irrelevant to your organisation.

Pamela Jes from ABH GmbH

Reliable for Recruitment

I had a convenient time using this application as it really healped me to increase the number of candidates.

Pros

It is reliable for it is integrated with several job portals.

Cons

At the moment, I haven't any problem that my customer support haven't solved. But I would suggest to have a panel were I could email the candidate without leaving the window of the other candidate so I could compare if I sent the right email to the specific person.

Stanislav from Verstiuk Production

Industry: Animation

Great service to manage a job board

In general it's a great product that cost not so much and help us a lot.

Pros

I like how easy to install and setup GoHire, I've implemented it in our system without any help from support and it works very well.

Cons

Will be great to have a little bit more features

Great price

V Karen from Design2Train

GoHire : Small Business Hiring Solution SOLVED

Very good experience working with GoHire to promote my company job openings. I can create and post a job description in minutes. Then as applicants apply, it's easy to quickly review and select just the right candidates for interviewing. GoHire is my automated HR recruitment department.

Pros

Running a small business, you need to find cost-effective solutions to handle recruitment. I found G0Hire to be an excellent tool to quickly create highly viewed job-board postings on well-known job boards to promote my business career openings. I got great candidates to select from and the process was so easy since all documents were in one location. GoHire has taken the "worry out of the recruitment process".

Cons

I have NO complaints about the GoHire software or process.

Leon from Sunrise Ford Sales Ltd

One stop shopping

We have been able to advertise and fill positions from across our business. We have simply created ads which have had almost 100 respondents in a small community which typically doesnt receive enough interest.

Pros

One place to post, view, manage, and collaborate. Emails my inbox with direct link for each new applicant.

Cons

Nothing of note found in the negative side. So far the product is great.

Nini from Impressius

Massive time saver

Pros

Moving away from spreadsheets to a user-friendly, well structured tool with sensible defaults saves us a lot of time, hassle. Our hiring managers are delighted we adopted this tool.

Cons

It could be better integrated with calendars

Gabriel from Axented

GoHire

Pros

We love the fact that applicants from a lot of websites are compiled in one spot.

Cons

A couple of important features: To be able to copy notes when a candidate is moved to another job/pool. Having a more "birds-eye-view" of the pools, instead of the same pipeline for jobs. Incorporating conferencing links instead of having to copy them.

posting job offers and following up with candidates has never been easier

every employee that we have right now applied through gohire and whenever we have a new job offering we use them because we are extremely satisfied with the service that they’re providing.

Pros

gohire allows us to post our job offers and receive candidatures easily, it also has a great system that allows us to follow up with potential candidates and set up interviews which has been really helpful for our Business.

Cons

they should add integration with other platforms to make it even easier for candidates to apply for the job offers that they are interested in.