• Pros

• "The Customer Service we have received has been exemplary. They have followed up when we have had concerns or difficulties. We've been very pleased with their willingness to work with us."

• "Grovo's LMS platform is very user-friendly for both the learner and the admin. Every Grovo employee I've interacted with has been honest, personable, and genuinely helpful."

• "We use this on a regular basis to make sure our team is up to date on the latest information and trends when it comes to training and security to make sure we are always staying in compliance."

• Cons

• "I think Grovo can work on their graphics. It seems they are going with really simple, but with a few more graphics I think the website would be nicer. "

• "It has a few glitches, such as the post chapter testing that we had difficulties with, but those were fixed quickly."

• "There are a couple things with the platform I would change. Mainly they the search feature does not work for internally designed content, just the vendor's created content."

Browse Grovo Reviews

Paul from Inoxico Pty Ltd

Wes from Indian Lake School District

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Clear, Concise, & Quality Content

Pros

What I like best about Grovo is there approach to Mircrolearning. This approach makes learning take less of a toll on the user/learner. I also like that multiple platform approach. Content can be accessed from a desktop computer, laptop, or mobile device. Their learning meets you right where you are. You could be in the airport, doctor's office, or waiting on your child to finish practice. Regardless, you can access Grovo's platform and learn one task at a time. Right now I control our school's dashboard and I enjoy the fact that Grovo will allow its users to pre-test prior to learning content. Since each learner comes with their own background knowledge, you will be asked a set of questions prior to learning the content. Based on your responses, you will only need to view and learn what videos it realizes you are in need of. As educators, it is nice to see a company differentiating just as we are expected to.

Cons

The least I like about the vendor is the price. It is fairly costly for a business, school or organization.

Chris from TradeSTAR

I would avoid Grovo

Grovo is good for training on software, but if you are looking to upload your own proprietary training, I would avoid Grovo. Find a real LMS that will host your content without compressing it. We were sold on them as an LMS and the site never worked right. SCORMs always froze up and didn't report properly and video were compressed beyond what was legible on screen. The same content worked flawlessly on a Moodle site. Their customer service department was no help in fixing these issue and on several occasions told us that is just how it is and they ave no plans to fix it.

Response from Grovo Learning

Replied May 2016

Hi Chris - we're sorry you've had this experience with Grovo. We've worked very hard to ensure that both our own proprietary training videos and uploaded videos function seamlessly. We've spoken recently to help you resolve the issues mentioned above, which I hope has been to your satisfaction. If you are still experiencing issues, please do reach out to your Client Success Manager. Thank you.

September 2016

Heather from Equity Lifestyle Properties

September 2016

Happy Customer

Pros

Vendor is amazing to work with. Extremely collaborative from the customer success managers to the coders in IT. They want to know what we need so they can consider it internally from a coding perspective and the client success managers do absolutely everything they can... go above and beyond so much that they truly are an add to your team in L&D. I couldn't be happier. In addition, the video content is relevant, precise, to the point and effective. I've received GREAT feedback about the content. The platform is easy both to use and to administrate behind the scenes. Couldn't be much simpler!

Michael from Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty

July 2015

Microlearning is making a Macro difference at our firm.

Pros

Grovo is an innovative platform that delivers high quality content to workforces across the world through a simple to use interface designed to empower users to learning more effectively.

Cons

Grovo is solving a critical problem through microlearning. Just because the videos are short, doesn't mean you shouldn't be prepared to spend more time than you planned, not because you have to, but you will want to.

January 2015

Andrew from eShipping

January 2015

Already seeing fantastic results after just one month of use!

Pros

What I like most about Grovo is that it takes the responsibility of training every new hire off my plate. With Grovo, I can create the training in virtually any format, and it becomes the gift that keeps on giving, training new hire after new hire while I focus on other initiatives. Grovo is simple to use and has very helpful reporting tools built in. I don't have to micromanage my employees. I just set the due date, and a weekly email lets me know where everyone stands!

Cons

One thing Grovo does not have that other products do have is an award-based platform that allows users to earn badges and pendants. Not that it is necessary, but people like to see their accomplishments and work toward goals. Grovo doesn't provide a great incentive-based learning style.

Nathalie from MSLGROUP

Great one stop shop for learning

Pros

It's super user-friendly, no particular training needed on the user or admin side. The catalogue of content is being regularly updated and the fact that the licence gives you full access to the 5000+ videos is extremely competitive. Plus the account management support is terrific.

Tara from TANCO Engineering

AWESOME Platform!

Can't wait for new Grovo Delta to launch! Early access would be extremely nice. Can't wait to delve into new content.

Pros

Could go on and on about Grovo! Ease of use for administrator & employees, super content. Learning programs already developed that are relevant. Interactive learning at it's best!

Sabrina from Samsara & Legends Resorts

September 2015

my staff loves engaging in a new way of learning

It is helpful to see the performance levels of staff members in terms of number of views, speed in which they completed the training, and overall score. This allows us to see their potential and interest from a different perspective compared with routine observation. Very importantly, it indicates their ability to read and interpret written material as well as verbal information, which helps us in future HR planning to understand people's natural aptitude. The assignments also encourage a team spirit with a healthy set of challenges towards self improvement, which shows the staff that management cares about their growth. With consistent use of the learning materials over a period of time, this may increase company loyalty and our staff commitment to represent the best interests of the company by strengthening their skills.

Roger from Greenfield Capital

Great Product, Exceptional Service

Pros

Cons

When I was in the buying process, the salesperson was a bit pushy about closing before the end of the month. However, he never crossed the line to become bothersome, and in the end, I was very happy making the purchase when I did, as I was able to get my team learning right away.

Abby from Docomo Pacific

Great Training Products!

I was able to reach out to my team on work related ethics and policies!

Pros

Grovo is so simple and easy to use! I use it for work to train staff. Its a great tool to share with the team. It makes it easy for the class to learn and at the end of the lesson take a test for better understanding.

Jessica from University of South Florida

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Grovo for Onboarding

Pros

Grovo makes the onboarding process simple with Microlearning libraries, with access to over 2000+ resources that remain up-to-date to help your employees remain in the know. If your concern is to keep employee retention then you've come to the right place with Grovo. You can create and customize what you need to make Grovo work for your organization that will benefit employees because Grovo is made for real people that represent your organization. Grovo is a modern, and timeless way to stay connected and retain employees.

Cons

Your organization can try Grovo free before you buy! Prices aren't listed on the website, but it's a perk to try the service out before you commit to see if Grovo is right for your needs!

Quick training tool for the entire company

Pros

Cons

The training platform is a little complex for someone who is computer illiterate. This causes a little more issues with the team being able to come across with what is supposed to be taught due to tech issues with training the trainers

Philip from University of Missouri

Grovo was very helpful for my employees

Pros

Grovo is easy to get started using, and is versatile enough for several uses. I like that it's customizable depending on your needs.

Cons

I least liked some of the typesetting on the trainings - those could be changed a bit to be more easily readable.

Geoffrey from Dermetrix Health Systems

Great Content, Better Platform

Pros

I originally came across Grovo while I was looking for soft skills training to upload to the LMS that we were using at the time. I demoed Grovo's platform to check out their content library but quickly found that I much preferred Grovo's interface to that of our other LMS.

Cons

I have no complaints with Grovo. Keep up the good work.

Jane from Allied Insurance

A User Experience Focused LMS

Pros

The Grovo team seems to work together well. In my experience, sales and tech are in close contact. Grovo's platform is the most intuitive LMS that I've had the pleasure of working with.

Cons

I have no complaints with Grovo. Any issues (few and far between) are quickly addressed by our account manager.

Heather from PAVE Specialized Training Of Military Parents (STOMP) program

Industry: Philanthropy

Grovo Platform for STOMP PPTW recertification

Tara from TANCO Engineering

Can't go wrong with this learning platform!

The platform is very user friendly and the material is cutting edge. The videos keep employees engaged while learning. The short bursts of information are a great way to keep employees yearning for more. Having the ability to upload our industry specific information is genius!

Pros

Ease of use, current material, and economical

Cons

None

Ifeanyi from Speakwell Consulting Ltd

September 2015

An amazing training efficiency platform

This platform has made learning so much fun for the team. From adding employees to tracking and assessing their learning and performance its been an awesome experience. I will definitely recommend this platform to all my contacts.

David from eShipping

February 2015

I use Grovo to train entry-level employees

Pros

It's easy to use and is very smooth. The transitions from screen to screen are very slick. I like that I can put video with my tests so that my trainees have visual reinforcement.

Cons

If you are in a noisy area it is hard to concentrate.

May 2015

Mervin Denver from GRW Engineering

May 2015

Good

I believe that my training reports will be on time using this program.Very good

Bruce from Focus on You Strategy

Dir of Ops - 3 months useage

Pros

This product is easy to use and is a fantastic way to learn...the Micro learning approach is very useful along with the multiple platform approach. This makes learning the system quite easy. You can also pretest prior to learning the content. Overall, Grovo is quite good

Cons

We had difficulty uploading our own videos and having them work properly on the site...we're working through a few solutions..

Best staff training solution

Pros

Grovo has made our induction process so easy, where we used to go over the same powerpoint presentations with every batch of new hires, we can now just put it on Grovo and it's handled. I also really love how easy it is to use.

Cons

No cons for me, it has been a great solution for us.