• Pros

• "I really like this product because it is very easy to keep in constant contact with hiring managers that do not share the same location as you."

• "The product is easy to use and constantly evolving for the better. The staff at HealthcareSource are fun, knowledgeable, and truly customer-focused."

• "It is an easy to read assessment with suggested questions to ask during the interview. "

• Cons

• "It does not link to our HRIS, but that is an issue with our uncommon HRIS. "

• "It is somewhat generic and is not a versatile as I would like. "

• "No issues. The product works great every single day that I come to work."

Browse HealthcareSource Quality Talent Suite Reviews

Jenee from Healthcare

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

HealthcareSource

I've realized that this program helps every one of our employees be on the same page. I can leave notes and add orders, and the next person who gets that call would already be able to see what's been going on and can assist them because of the papertrail.

Pros

This is used nationwide throughout our company to do medical staffing. I like that whatever is created/deleted, it automatically time stamps the action made.

Cons

Whenever an order is "edited," it just says "order edited" but does not say exactly what was edited such as a change in time, change in employee, change in client, therefore if the person does not document, we have no way of knowing "what" exactly was changed.

Gregory from Infinity

Helps handle healthcare staffing

Pros

Makes it easy for a staffing team to find availability and match it to orders. There are many ways to find what you need and staff directly from that location. Certification options by region and client, help you to never staff someone that has a mandatory expired credential. Direct access to the API makes out of the box reporting or mass updating records easy.

Cons

Client calendars can be difficult to read, especially for long term assignments. Getting lost in the admin screen is very easy. Not all of the reports follow the rules of the filters you select.

Amberlynn from NurseRegistry

HealthcareSource

Once you are used it it, it is very efficient and useful.

Pros

There are a lot of features with HealthcareSource that makes it easier for me to manage both temps and clients. With the great help of HCS reps, you are able to tailor the system according to needs. HCS also offers trainings on all aspects of their system.

Cons

HCS takes a little getting used to. The interface wasn't as clean as our previous system so it may take a little longer to find certain things.

Vice President from Presby's Inspired Life

Extremely disappointed.

The evaluation system is cumbersome and difficult to use. We changed our templates last year to make it easier. Unfortunately, healthcare source does not work well with other HRIS systems, as we have had trouble with the file fees due to the inflexibility of how healthcare source sets them up. It has been a nightmare - duplicate evaluations being assigned, old evaluations being assigned, or no evaluations assigned at all. The performance manager system was upgraded a few weeks ago and now the reports that we ran previously are gone and no one from support seems to know how to recreate the reports that they had in their system 2 months ago. Support is not very supportive. I am extremely disappointed with this system. We are looking for another one.

Pros

It is a step above paper evaluations as it can assign weighted scores and store evaluations.

Cons

Very difficult to customize. Reports are not easy to run. Upgrades discontinue good reporting with less usable ones. Not compatible with well known HRIS systems.

Kathi from Sheppard Pratt Health System

June 2014

An efficient, invaluable resource!

Pros

Our Recruitment Manager has consistently reported that the vendor support for Position Manager has been excellent and responsive. The applicant tracking system has provided our HR Department enormous efficiency and has saved reams of paper and hours of time for our HR staff and program managers. The easy access to data and reports have allowed us to make better, informed decisions.

Cons

Our organization has purchased Performance Manager as well. Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to implement the software and look forward to gaining the same efficiency and improved access to data that we have experienced with Position Manager. We have been using the online training component of Performance Manager and haven't been completely satisfied with the software or initial setup. I understand that HealthcareSource will be implementing NetLearning in the future to strengthen this component.

Shannon from Rheumatic Disease Associates

Admin Assistant

Pros

Very easy to use, can track applicants, run reports, send emails

Cons

I do not have any complaints. When I did use this, I found it to be a great system.

Evelyn from Riverside

Netlearning

Pros

Simple to use, up to date software for on-site company education

Cons

It seems to decide if you can skip thru modules

January 2014

Madeline from Hallmark Health System, Inc.

Awesome Product/Support

Pros

We have used the Position Manager software since 1999. The product has grown into a fully developed ATS that meets all our needs and more. I can't wait for PM 11 this year! Most of all, the support they provide to users is beyond comparison to any other customer service group I've worked with. They understand the product and respond quickly and completely! The price is also very competitive. We are in the process of rolling out their Performance Management product as well.

Cons

Can't really think of any except for one little field that I would like added to the job requisition module.

May 2014

Mary from Greater Baltimore Medical Center (GBMC)

GBMC Healthcare Source Products Satisfaction

Pros

I like its ease of use and it being specific to healthcare and our needs. I also like the link to test source tool and the added value to evaluate candidates.

Cons

At times. the system is really slow. In the afternoon, the system becomes slow, and at times, it will take you out and you have to keep logging in, which is sometimes bothersome. Wish the login to the site would last longer so you could keep working throughout the day without having to log in.

Worst software

Worst software company for job applications

Pros

Nothing just so much data entry to fill applications

Cons

Worst- When you fill application to each hospital you have to enter same lengthy application all over again

Elena from Fresno Surgical Hospital

Very positive experience with NetLearning

We have been very impressed with NetLearning from the start of the implementation process. Easy to navigate for both managers and employees, user-friendly when it comes to the creation of our own courses/classes. We have integrated NetLearning with NetCompetency and Performance Manager for all-inclusive Talent Suite, and so far have been very satisfied with the overall performance and customer service support.

Pros

Easy to use; ability to generate reports and track employees' training progress

Lauren from Sheppard Pratt Health System

Industry: Philanthropy

Healthcare Source Review

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to track candidates and communicate with managers when asking them for updates.

Cons

I wish there was a way to create a pool of second choice candidates who have already been interviewed but not selected for positions - people who were really good that would like to consider them for the future. They just seem to get lost or forgotten about right now because once the position is closed, that's it for their application until they apply again later. At that point, we may or may not even remember them.

Liz from GBMC/Gilchrist Hospice Care

May 2014

Working with PM since 2009!

Pros

Position Manager/Hiring Manager are very user-friendly and intuitive. The vendor is amazing and always gives fantastic customer service. I've had great fun and learned a lot at several of their conferences. I look forward to being a presenter for the first time this year!

Cons

That I don't get to use more of their products! All of the small changes I wished would be made in PM are in the demos of PM11 I've seen, so once I upgrade I'll be a happy camper.

Kara from Sheppard Pratt Health System

PM review/survey

Pros

It's user-friendly, helps streamline our recruitment process, holds managers accountable, and can be accessed anywhere you have internet access.

Cons

It is pricey. It doesn't easily communicate with our HRIS system (which, in our defense, is really a payroll system). I would like the option to copy and edit templates versus have to create new ones each time.

Joe from NurseRegistry

Scheduling with HCS

Pros

I am able to search through our nurses and clients with multiple categories. When I void a schedule, I am able to put a reason for us to better understand why it needed to be voided.

Cons

Once a client is entered, you are not able to void them or make them inactive. We have some duplicates because of that.

February 2015

Michele from Mercy Hospital Iowa City

February 2015

We like Position Manager!

Pros

Position Manager allowed us to move from a paper process for our job applicant to a fully electronic process. The implementation was handled quickly and effectively. It is easy for applicants, our recruiting staff and for our hiring managers.

Cons

There are some additional features that we are hopeful to take advantage of with their next upgrade. We are waiting for that upgrade anxiously.

Ashley from HCA

Assessments

Pros

Cons

It is somewhat generic and is not a versatile as I would like.

Michael from Sheppard Pratt Health System

June 2014

I use HealthcareSource for training purposes and other reasons.

Pros

It's easy to navigate throughout the system. Even when you are not sure about something, you can normally find the answer without asking anyone.

Cons

There are a few things that I would have liked to be improved on the "Feedback" piece in Performance Manager. It would be nice to send corrective actions to multiple parties and for the final party who gives the "okay" to receive a confirmation once the process is complete.

Lauren from Sheppard Pratt Health System

Great experience

Pros

Cons

It is a little overwhelming for people who have never used online tracking systems before. There's just so much to learn. I have been here almost a year and feel like I still don't know everything!! (Not a bad thing; just a lot to learn!)

Amber from Fisher-TItus Medical CEnter

1.5

September 2016

Good suite, just not enough advancement with tools.

Pros

Offers many solutions for HR - including performance appraisals, ATS and learning competency packages.

Cons

The lack of advancement with the products - PositionManager update has been talked about for 2 years but is not available to all users. Very frustrating.

Diana from Phelps County Regional Medical Center

Loyal customer for years but they have fallen behind

Pros

Excellent customer service and take your suggestions for software improvements seriously.

Cons

Are falling behind in functionality and the newer versions are clunky and very busy not a clean interface.

Sheldon from Baptist Saint Anthony Health Systems

June 2014

Finally, a good product for talent acquisitions.

Pros

The product is fully functional and works quickly every single time. It's very easy to pick up and learn, and it makes my job easier every day. The technical support is outstanding as well.

Cons

No issues. The product works great every single day that I come to work.

Meghan from Sheppard Pratt Health System

Meghan Richards Review

Pros

We use it for ACT training, and it works great to get our annual compliance training done effectively and in a timely manner.

Cons

When an employee gets a question wrong, they do not what question they got wrong. They only know if they failed the test. I wish that could be changed.

Abbie from Sheppard Pratt Health System

Impressive software

Pros

Position Manager is user-friendly and has really streamlined our recruitment process. The customer service team is always quick to respond and helpful.

Cons

It does not link to our HRIS, but that is an issue with our uncommon HRIS.

Robert from Sheppard Pratt Health System

June 2014

I've mostly enjoyed my experiences with HealthcareSource

Pros

Easy access and easy to navigate.

Cons

It costs too much to upload documents into position manager. On the reference assessment, if I can disable confidentiality, I still have to wait for two references to come in. It definitely slows down the process.

Liz from Gilchrist Hospice Care

HealthcareSource Review

Pros

Cons

Nothing! They are always helpful, and I love using their products.

Ellen from Sheppard Pratt Health System

Position Manager Review

Pros

Very user-friendly. Support staff is timely in getting back to you if you have any questions. Increased productivity by tracking your work.

Cons

Nothing. I would not change anything. I do not have any problems with it.

Leethia from GBMC

June 2014

I vote yes for HealthcareSource!

Pros

HealthcareSource is extremely user-friendly.

Cons

Since HealthcareSource is a web-based program, it becomes difficult to use at the office from time to time.

Cruz from BSA Health System

HealthcareSource HRA - Reference Assessment

Pros

I like the technical support that HealthcareSource gives; anytime there is trouble, they are right there.

Cons

The report functions need improvement, and sometimes better questions.

Patti from Sheppard Pratt Health System

Review from Employee Benefits Manager

Pros

Saves much time and paper. Less filing! Performance Manager allows us to have everything at our fingertips.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike from my perspective.

Gloria from Sheppardpratt Health System

June 2014

Very helpful tool, never seen anything like it.

Pros

It's very detailed and helpful. It cuts down time.

Cons

I find it overwhelming to use if you are not familiar with it.

Colomba from BSA Health System

Position Manager

Pros

I like everything about this system.

Cons

I have no problems with the system for what I use it for at work.

Deb from Southcentral Foundation

HRIS Specialist

The software is not robust enough for today's recruiting needs.

Pros

Cost

Cons

Several limitations for configuration, CRM, job boards, and so on.

Deborah from Southcentral Foundation

HRIS Specialist

Very basic Applicant Tracking System. Reports are basic.

Pros

Cheap

Cons

Not robust.

Jessica from Western Reserve Hospital

HealthCare Source LMS

Pros

Very attentive sales and customer support staff. The sales and demo process was good, and the staff was not pushy, very honest.

Cons

Unfortunately the LMS was not very with the times. It had an old looking interface, and could not integrate with this that we required.

Samantha from Homemaker

HealthcareSource Senior Living

Overall: i love it and it couldnt be any simpler. I l grew up with my nanna and taking care of her.

Pros

Its fast and easy for my dad who is 82. Simple to make an appointment for him and they work with him.

Cons

Ive seen my dad feel at ease and comfortable. Its an amazing feeling hes got amazing and so very well amazing.