What are HealthcareSource Quality Talent Suite users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using HealthcareSource Quality Talent Suite software through verified user reviews

2.5

• icon"Support staff is timely in getting back to you if you have any questions. Increased productivity by tracking your work."
  • icon"Position Manager is user-friendly and has really streamlined our recruitment process. The customer service team is always quick to respond and helpful."
  • icon"We use it for ACT training, and it works great to get our annual compliance training done effectively and in a timely manner."
  • icon"Client calendars can be difficult to read, especially for long term assignments. Getting lost in the admin screen is very easy."
  • icon"The lack of advancement with the products - PositionManager update has been talked about for 2 years but is not available to all users."
  • icon"When an employee gets a question wrong, they do not what question they got wrong. They only know if they failed the test."

Browse all HealthcareSource Quality Talent Suite Reviews

• Have you used HealthcareSource Quality Talent Suite and would like to share your experience with others?

Amberlynn

HealthcareSource

Once you are used it it, it is very efficient and useful.

Pros

There are a lot of features with HealthcareSource that makes it easier for me to manage both temps and clients. With the great help of HCS reps, you are able to tailor the system according to needs. HCS also offers trainings on all aspects of their system.

Cons

HCS takes a little getting used to. The interface wasn't as clean as our previous system so it may take a little longer to find certain things.

Gregory

Helps handle healthcare staffing

Pros

Makes it easy for a staffing team to find availability and match it to orders. There are many ways to find what you need and staff directly from that location. Certification options by region and client, help you to never staff someone that has a mandatory expired credential. Direct access to the API makes out of the box reporting or mass updating records easy.

Cons

Client calendars can be difficult to read, especially for long term assignments. Getting lost in the admin screen is very easy. Not all of the reports follow the rules of the filters you select.

Amber

1.5

September 2016

Good suite, just not enough advancement with tools.

Pros

Offers many solutions for HR - including performance appraisals, ATS and learning competency packages.

Cons

The lack of advancement with the products - PositionManager update has been talked about for 2 years but is not available to all users. Very frustrating.

Kathi

June 2014

An efficient, invaluable resource!

Pros

Our Recruitment Manager has consistently reported that the vendor support for Position Manager has been excellent and responsive. The applicant tracking system has provided our HR Department enormous efficiency and has saved reams of paper and hours of time for our HR staff and program managers. The easy access to data and reports have allowed us to make better, informed decisions.

Cons

Our organization has purchased Performance Manager as well. Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to implement the software and look forward to gaining the same efficiency and improved access to data that we have experienced with Position Manager. We have been using the online training component of Performance Manager and haven't been completely satisfied with the software or initial setup. I understand that HealthcareSource will be implementing NetLearning in the future to strengthen this component.

Shannon

Admin Assistant

Pros

Very easy to use, can track applicants, run reports, send emails

Cons

I do not have any complaints. When I did use this, I found it to be a great system.

Madeline

January 2014

Awesome Product/Support

Pros

We have used the Position Manager software since 1999. The product has grown into a fully developed ATS that meets all our needs and more. I can't wait for PM 11 this year! Most of all, the support they provide to users is beyond comparison to any other customer service group I've worked with. They understand the product and respond quickly and completely! The price is also very competitive. We are in the process of rolling out their Performance Management product as well.

Cons

Can't really think of any except for one little field that I would like added to the job requisition module.

Mary

GBMC Healthcare Source Products Satisfaction

Pros

I like its ease of use and it being specific to healthcare and our needs. I also like the link to test source tool and the added value to evaluate candidates.

Cons

At times. the system is really slow. In the afternoon, the system becomes slow, and at times, it will take you out and you have to keep logging in, which is sometimes bothersome. Wish the login to the site would last longer so you could keep working throughout the day without having to log in.

Lauren

Industry: Philanthropy

Healthcare Source Review

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to track candidates and communicate with managers when asking them for updates.

Cons

I wish there was a way to create a pool of second choice candidates who have already been interviewed but not selected for positions - people who were really good that would like to consider them for the future. They just seem to get lost or forgotten about right now because once the position is closed, that's it for their application until they apply again later. At that point, we may or may not even remember them.

Liz

May 2014

Working with PM since 2009!

Pros

Position Manager/Hiring Manager are very user-friendly and intuitive. The vendor is amazing and always gives fantastic customer service. I've had great fun and learned a lot at several of their conferences. I look forward to being a presenter for the first time this year!

Cons

That I don't get to use more of their products! All of the small changes I wished would be made in PM are in the demos of PM11 I've seen, so once I upgrade I'll be a happy camper.

Joe

Scheduling with HCS

Pros

I am able to search through our nurses and clients with multiple categories. When I void a schedule, I am able to put a reason for us to better understand why it needed to be voided.

Cons

Once a client is entered, you are not able to void them or make them inactive. We have some duplicates because of that.

Kara

PM review/survey

Pros

It's user-friendly, helps streamline our recruitment process, holds managers accountable, and can be accessed anywhere you have internet access.

Cons

It is pricey. It doesn't easily communicate with our HRIS system (which, in our defense, is really a payroll system). I would like the option to copy and edit templates versus have to create new ones each time.

Michele

February 2015

We like Position Manager!

Pros

Position Manager allowed us to move from a paper process for our job applicant to a fully electronic process. The implementation was handled quickly and effectively. It is easy for applicants, our recruiting staff and for our hiring managers.

Cons

There are some additional features that we are hopeful to take advantage of with their next upgrade. We are waiting for that upgrade anxiously.

Ashley

Assessments

Pros

It is an easy to read assessment with suggested questions to ask during the interview.

Cons

It is somewhat generic and is not a versatile as I would like.

June 2014

I use HealthcareSource for training purposes and other reasons.

Pros

It's easy to navigate throughout the system. Even when you are not sure about something, you can normally find the answer without asking anyone.

Cons

There are a few things that I would have liked to be improved on the "Feedback" piece in Performance Manager. It would be nice to send corrective actions to multiple parties and for the final party who gives the "okay" to receive a confirmation once the process is complete.

Lauren

Great experience

Pros

I really like this product because it is very easy to keep in constant contact with hiring managers that do not share the same location as you.

Cons

It is a little overwhelming for people who have never used online tracking systems before. There's just so much to learn. I have been here almost a year and feel like I still don't know everything!! (Not a bad thing; just a lot to learn!)

Sheldon

June 2014

Finally, a good product for talent acquisitions.

Pros

The product is fully functional and works quickly every single time. It's very easy to pick up and learn, and it makes my job easier every day. The technical support is outstanding as well.

Cons

No issues. The product works great every single day that I come to work.

Meghan

Meghan Richards Review

Pros

Cons

When an employee gets a question wrong, they do not what question they got wrong. They only know if they failed the test. I wish that could be changed.

Abbie

Impressive software

Pros

Cons

It does not link to our HRIS, but that is an issue with our uncommon HRIS.

Robert

June 2014

I've mostly enjoyed my experiences with HealthcareSource

Pros

Easy access and easy to navigate.

Cons

It costs too much to upload documents into position manager. On the reference assessment, if I can disable confidentiality, I still have to wait for two references to come in. It definitely slows down the process.

Liz

January 2014

HealthcareSource Review

Pros

The product is easy to use and constantly evolving for the better. The staff at HealthcareSource are fun, knowledgeable, and truly customer-focused.

Cons

Nothing! They are always helpful, and I love using their products.

Ellen

Position Manager Review

Pros

Very user-friendly. Support staff is timely in getting back to you if you have any questions. Increased productivity by tracking your work.

Cons

Nothing. I would not change anything. I do not have any problems with it.

Leethia

June 2014

I vote yes for HealthcareSource!

Pros

HealthcareSource is extremely user-friendly.

Cons

Since HealthcareSource is a web-based program, it becomes difficult to use at the office from time to time.

Cruz

HealthcareSource HRA - Reference Assessment

Pros

I like the technical support that HealthcareSource gives; anytime there is trouble, they are right there.

Cons

The report functions need improvement, and sometimes better questions.

Patti

Review from Employee Benefits Manager

Pros

Saves much time and paper. Less filing! Performance Manager allows us to have everything at our fingertips.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike from my perspective.

Gloria

June 2014

Very helpful tool, never seen anything like it.

Pros

It's very detailed and helpful. It cuts down time.

Cons

I find it overwhelming to use if you are not familiar with it.

HealthcareSource Quality Talent Suite