• Pros

• "Love it! easy to use and source applicants, high quality of applicants too. Very easy to schedule interviews"

• "Candidate quality is amazing and the response rate is great as well. "

• "+ Very easy to navigate and good UI + Easy to communicate with candidates + Transparent comp expectations "

• Cons

• "I dislike the new update, I find it more difficult to search candidates not easier. It would be nice to have a stronger search and filter process."

• "Not as many options as I'd like - although the level of talent was high, I had trouble finding a large number of applicants with ALL the skills I wanted."

• "Quality of the candidates. Typically they have a decent skill set but they’re mostly just looking for the highest offer. "

Browse Hired Reviews

Jon from Mark43

Great resource for technical hiring

We do a lot of technical hiring and Hired is our #1 resource for making technical hires.

Pros

Hired allows us to access top level technical talent across the nation. Passive technical candidates are hard to find and gain access to, Hired solves that problem. The platform is well designed and consistently improving. The quality of the candidates is high and most are responsive.

Cons

Over the past year their have been more candidates on the platform which has slightly decreased the quality of candidates. They seem to be more lenient in accepting candidates to the platform.

Stephanie A. from Zendesk

Great but costly

We re trying to scale with 200+ eng needed and with the amount of engineers that decline our requests, I fear that even with the unlimited hiring plan we will not hit out goal in 2019

Pros

UI, candidate selection and ease of adding a job

Cons

Not enough engineers with specific technologies and expectations of annual comp is HIGH

Paul from Dropbox

User Review

Been great, I love that candidates are looking and always open to chat. The customer support is outstanding. You could do better about presenting more relevant matches and sorting them/ presenting them better.

Pros

Very user friendly, love the layout of the profile, candidate interests etc.

Cons

Dont quite see the success in the amount of interviews it takes to get hires we would like. Also, being able to hone in on our particular bar based on previous performance would be cool.

Emily from Compound

HIRED through the Years

I love the support teams. The platform is easy to use. The value vs. cost depends on what type of person you are looking to hire. I wouldn't renew my contract if I don't see better candidate quality. Nicely designed.

Pros

I have been using HIRED's platform for recruiting for 5+ years. I have been so impressed that I've introduced it to 4 companies I've joined and refer others frequently. It's fairly easy to use and efficient in terms of finding candidates. Their search function is fairly accurate and if I am concerned I am not getting the results I need it's easy to browse all candidates or expand your search. The support teams is amazing. One of the best I have ever worked with. They haven't outsourced it so no waiting around for issues to be resolved. They also take the time to go over my stats once per Qt. and I find them helpful in mapping to the data I've collected to make adjustments and improvements to my strategy and effectiveness.

Cons

Over time, in the past year, the quality of the candidates has waned and I have been unable to hire anyone for the past 10 months. That's in contrast to hiring 2+ quality engineers per month a year and a half ago. I understand they have issues with candidate inventory but I am convinced they are going after the wrong candidates. The platform is loaded with candidates from large Enterprise , networking, retail, banking, etc. Companies. Sadly all non-web services engineers mostly working on and with outmoded technologies on enormous projects. They don't make it through initial screens and certainly not through any onsite interview. The candidate pool used to include a majority of engineers working on web services (consumer or otherwise). If you need engineers with current and relevant experience HIRED, at this time, may not be for you. Pricing packages are OK if you can hire. As a final note, they have very little inventory for `Product Design' or "UX/UI' design candidates. Maybe 1-4 per week are new and local and then there are a ton of nonlocal candidates. They need to figure out how to source more and better design candidates. Also, half of the time you try to review a candidate's portfolio it's PW protected. HIRED must insist that portfolios are accesible. How can you hire a designer w/out looking at their work?

Kimia from Postmates

Industry: Computer Hardware

Pros

Cons

Kind of hard to reschedule interviews or to see history of who you have seen/interviewed. Basically history expires quickly and that's unfortunate.

Jorgen from ClickUp Project Management

Weak candidates for an arm & a leg

Hired was ultimately a bad fit for what we were looking for as it was prohibitively expensive, and the candidates it offers are simply not worth the cost.

Pros

The platform itself offers great filtering and an easy to use UI. Good messaging and contact with candidates.

Cons

I guess I was sold on the Hired pitch, that they had the great candidates. However, in my experience looking to fill a technical role, the candidates generally seemed to be weaker than we could get using traditional hiring routes. Also, the price for filling a position is astronomical, even among recruiting firms.

Nick from Code Talent

Get what you pay for

Pretty solid, I have been using it for a year, and even with the price tag, we continue to leverage the tool

Pros

Ease of use, searchability, and quality of candidates. The candidate summary section is terrifc.

Cons

it's fairly expensice for the number of candidates in the system.

Kelsey from self employed

Hired is a great tool for busy candidates

Hired has been very helpful. Their scheduling system and messaging system is very useful during the whole process.

Pros

It's a great paradigm shift. Having employers contact the candidates is a great way to ensure that there is a more aligned fit prior to consuming interview time from all parties.

Cons

Not a whole lot. One challenge is the limited scope of certain professions. Sometimes there are no companies looking for specific roles.

Alicia from clover

Hired

Pros

I love hired and we have found some quality candidates from this platform.

Cons

Plans are pretty expensive and the plans have changed on us every year while we are not "grandfathered" into them.

Elliott from BPL Marketing

Great for finding jobs, expensive for finding employees

Good. I've been to a few interviews through them and interviewed a few candidates through them too. I didn't take/get any of the jobs and we did not end up hiring the candidates - but the quality on both sides was high.

Pros

It makes it extremely easy to start a dialogue with high quality companies from the perspective of someone looking for a new job. The interface is super easy to use and the vetting process seems to be pretty good.

Cons

Its prohibitively expensive for smaller companies so in a way its not much different from using a recruiter - although I have to admit the quality of the candidates and the companies is generally much higher than when recruiters are used.

Neil from ThoughtWorks

Tech Consultancy with constant Engineer hiring demand

Historically, our recruitment model relied heavily on incoming applications, leading to excessive conversion rate figures and leakage in recruiter efficiency. Using Hired has helped us reduce our '1st stage Pre-screen Call to Hire' rate by almost 200%, which intern has played a huge role in supporting our growth in business scale and revenue.

Pros

Hired provided a fast, efficient platform for us to engage, communicate and drive a pipeline of highly skilled and motivated engineers. Time and velocity is critical to recruiting in an ever more fragmented and competitive tech market, using hired has provided us with not only a direct channel to aligned talent, but provided insight and advice to maximize our efforts.

Cons

As Hired starts to expand their UK offering, it will allow us to take advantage of the other major digital growth locations in the North. Currently the platform is London-centric

Hired!

overall, absolutely love hired. from all of the technical recruiting tools out there, hired is by far my favorite and always the first place i go to for any new roles. there are stars that are on hired.

Pros

i love the ease of use although you have to go through a lot of candidates, there are still stars on hired. usually stars don't join platforms but hired has figured this out

Cons

there are a few things. 1) you cannot sort by date added to the platform 2) the quality is hit or miss now versus it being top notch when we first onboarded 2 years ago 3) i wish there were more candidates on the platform in general (more volume) 4) i wish you guys expanded and did even more technical and IT categories

Hired Review

Its starting to feel like someone you love might be cheating on you. This is because I love the product and the value but there are key problems that are front and center but nothing is being done about it.

Pros

I love love love the UX and how clean it is. Please buy champagne for the UX team as soon as this is read. I love that Hired so clean and readable. Please be diligent in adding new feature as it tends to add noise. Less is more.

Cons

There are key concerns around Product and attention to details. 1) Recycled profiles listed as "New Today" when in fact they've been on the platform multiple times. This is a horrible thing to do and erodes faith in the platform. Why give the enterprise customer the same thing over and over? I've been told by Hired to click the 'hide' button but this is not a reasonable solution. It creates friction in the customer experience and ads to the work flow. Not listing previous profiles as "New Today" is a matter of ethics. Hired needs to eliminate this practice or simply add a different label (i.e. "Returning Today". 2) Profiles are not screened for typos on salary. I often see salary numbers that clearly forgot to add the last zero (i.e. $17,000 instead of presumably 170,000). 3) Very negative impact on recruiting workflows when Hired allows candidates future graduation dates. It gives the impression that someone has a degree that they don't really have (i.e. Master's In Computer Science - Graduation 2020). 4) No clear summary of how much $ was spent and when/what results were. Enterprises should have a dashboard that clearly shows YTD spend/hires/offers/interviews.

Great complimentary tool to help a fast growing company

We have filled a number of positions thanks to Hired and they helped us ramp our Engineering hiring efforts and grow our business. It is a great complimentary tool but I still think that internally sourcing candidates tends to yield better results with less competition for those candidates.

Pros

It is a great source of active candidates.

Cons

It is another place, in addition to LinkedIn, ATS, and email, where I need to communicate with candidates. Though it integrates with gmail and our ATS, it isn't seamless. Candidates expected Hired calendar invites (vs. how we typically schedule candidates in our regular process). I often have to double enter information. Active candidates move quickly and Hired is very salary/offer focused. As a smaller, mission-driven company it can be difficult to gain the attention of candidates. The search/filter functionality isn't great when looking through candidates, and I typically get shown the same candidates over and over again.

Tonia from Nulogy

Great tool for Tech Talent

Using Hired has helped us find great tech talent, much quicker than regular sourcing and helps us save time. With some improvements and being more innovative and comparable to other tools, Hire can do even more amazing things because the concept is fantastic.

Pros

Quality candidates They are open to new opportunities Cuts sourcing time in half Make a Recruiters life much easier

Cons

I feel the product needs more work in terms of feature development and usability. They also do need a mobile app. I found bugs in the software frequently and hopefully the Hired QA team can look into this much more. It would be helpful also if every candidate on there had a resume on their profile vs write ups. This makes it easier for TA/HR Professionals to download resume and upload it to our system vs having to look up the candidate on Linkedin and download their profile as a PDF. The calendar tool also needs some work.

Michael from Talent Inc

Hiring Manager Review

Hired has been a great partner - they are always there to support me. They listen to my feedback and provide assistance that demonstrates understanding of my issues. I'm an advocate for them in my business.

Pros

The software makes it easy to find, communicate, and track status of clients. Over time it has become easier to quickly review dozens of applicants in a setting.

Cons

Two things stand out as areas for improvement - 1. The communication center can be difficult to return to. The initial candidate outrage is easy to initiate, but it is unintuitive and sometimes takes multiple steps to get back to the email thread. 2. Offer a setting to hide salaries - reviewing candidates in an open office setting is problematic if my entire team can see the salaries of the candidates I'm reviewed. Often I have to find a conference room to do my prospecting. Perhaps tie this to diversity setting that turns off names?

Milly from Man Group

Industry: Investment Management

Overall happy - would recommend

Pros

Overall very happy with Hired. I like being able to see what other interviews candidates have, when searching for suitable candidates, being able to swipe through quickly is useful without having to return to the beginning of the search

Cons

I think it should be standard for candidates to upload a CV along with their profile. A lot of the time profiles are missing useful information that can be found on a CV. It would also be helpful for all candidates to have to provide availability in their calendars - sometimes waiting for a response to arrange a call can waste a couple of valuable days Finally, being able to reply from Outlook to messages would be very useful. I spend a lot of time working from my phone when commuting so I can't always log in to Hired.

Erica from Niantic

Industry: Computer Games

Hired Review

Overall, I stick with Hired because we make hires from your platform and your customer service is on top of it. Overall, it's a product that works for me and Niantic!

Pros

There are 2 things I liked about Hired the most. One, how easy it is to use. Two, the customer service. Ali (and Rigis) are super helpful on tracking our hires and movement.

Cons

There are few things I do not like. 1. The quality of engineers has gone down since hired has grown. 2. It took a while to get the feature of having the same question with different locations on your platform. Thank you for doing that!. 3. As a personal thing, Hired turned off our service because we were late signing our new contract. I thought this was not great business since we've been working with you all from the beginning and have made a lot of hires from your platform.

The best way to Hire developers today

We've hired many people using the service and been impressed both with the quality and targeting of candidates, as well as the top class customer service they provide.

Pros

The daily activity, showing you new candidates to review is greta. Knowing skills, experience and salary expectation is a big bonus.

Cons

There could be more features around filtering and sorting candidates.

Good for hiring engineer and product candidates!

I have used Hired off and on at various companies to aid in hiring of technical roles.

Pros

This software allows you to easily connect with multiple candidates and helps companies quickly fill roles. Gives you easy access to review candidate profiles including resumes as well as chat, schedule interviews, and confirm compensation and requirements right within the platform. If you use an ATS they also integrate with a few of them to make the candidate flow even easier.

Cons

I wish there were business candidates available on the platform for hire as well as the more technical candidates. Would like more transparency around what other companies the candidate is interviewing with and where within their job search process they are.

Jaime from Parsley Health

At fast changing startups, Hireds effectiveness is one thing that remains constant

Hired has the reliability and consistency that most other recruiting agencies dont have. It should be in the toolkit of any startup that has raised at least a Series A.

Pros

Recruiting is not just one of the most important, but often one is the most difficult functions within a company. Hired provided our company a platform to make things a little easier. Unlike third party recruiters, you can operate on your own time.

Cons

You can make the assumption that all the candidates are actively lookingmaking the sell process in a buyers market tougher. Thats not a problem with the softwareits just the nature of things. I wish there were more active updates about where the candidate was in other companys processes.

Terri from Procore

Feedback

Most candidates are worth speaking to (the quality is there) and they seem to be serious in their search.

Pros

The different categories and how they are organized - location, sponsorship, skills, other skills, salary, etc. It's easy to navigate.

Cons

We are no longer able to search on specific titles, and only "software engineering" as a group - which is much too broad. If I search by titles in a boolean search it is too limiting and narrow - it does not capture all of the data.

Free candy for recruiters

Pros

Hired is seriously like trick or treating for recruiters. Full of well-qualified candidates who are all actively looking. I see faster response times through Hired than any other software. The interface is very clear to read and digest all information. Being able to search for specific skills is key in tech recruiting and Hired makes this very easy.

Cons

The amount of candidates I see for niche roles

Eshed from Unite Us

A powerful hiring tool

Pros

It feels in the pipeline of candidates and most candidates are mid-senior which is what we are looking for

Cons

Some of the flows are clunky. Also, the notifications about a candidate being interviewed with other companies are annoying and redundant

Pretty good but still needs work, new candidates need to show up at the top. Internal notes glitchy.

I've found a few amazing product designers for whom I am very grateful.

Pros

I like being able to see what candidates are looking for so I can tailor my approach to their needs and see if they would be interested in what we do. I like knowing that they are actively looking.

Cons

I want the new people to show up at the top of my cue. I've already spend gobs of time sifting through the old ones. So many product designers have horrible, outdated portfolios in combination with insane salary asks and thus show up over and over. They show up as new when they've been on a dozen times. I write notes so that I won't be tricked into wasting more time looking at their profiles. Encourage designers to cull all but their best work from portfolios, I don't care that they've made 16 mediocre projects, I want to see 3-6 great ones with a case study and things they learned along the way. I want to see the greatness they are capable of.

Best sourcing tool out there!

Hired is amazing-- I have been in recruiting in the SF Bay Area for ~7 years and touched multiple agencies, in-house companies, and every sourcing tool out there along the way. Hired is the best of the best.

Pros

Hired is hands-down the #1 sourcing tool for tech recruiters. Candidates are ready to make the move, every detail you could possibly need is right in front of you, and candidates come from top companies all-around. The account management and customer support team are amazing to work with-- responsive, extremely personable, and as hands-on or hands-off as you want them to be. Unlike competitors, Hired has a built in scheduling tool and ATS integration that makes everyones' lives a lot easier. (A New York based competitor advertises this tool, but it does not execute-- the competitor's tool does not push to the correct req, you can't see the candidate profile unless you were the person who requested the interview, and whole bunch of other things that makes things pretty difficult). Hired's platform is the opposite of this. Highly recommended for anyone in recruiting.

Cons

Tech recruiting is competitive any way you put it. Losing candidates because they have other offers is what I probably like least about Hired, but again-- it's a competitive market on and off of the recruiting platforms.

Jenny from Tech

Hired

Customer service have been excellent!

Pros

The candidates on Hired have been screened, and are active with all the relevant info provided -- location prefernece, comp expectation, specific skills, etc.

Cons

The candidates could already be in our internal system or loaded on other recruiting platform. Or sometimes the skills listed on their profile does not match up with their resume or my requirement.

Hired.com

Hired.com has really good customer service. A+ in that area for sure, and it was very cool for them to send me a gift for my first hire through their platform. It was a Hired.com bluetooth speaker that I use almost daily!

Pros

The response rate is relatively high, because you know candidates are looking. I was able to hire a really strong Systems Engineer through the platform in our Seattle office. I like that I can add users easily, and tag team members to collaborate in the tool. That's a huge miss for LinkedIn Recruiter, glad that Hired.com has that feature.

Cons

The interview scheduling, and re-scheduling process is a little clunky. It's nice that it works with gmail for business, but integrations with our ATS would be extremely valuable. We currently use GreenHouse, and we have to duplicate steps to record our actions. I don't mind competition, but it has become a bit of a bidding website. Candidates throwing their profile on, getting as many offers as possible, and going to the highest bidder. Again, that's not a terrible thing, just that is where it has gone. Great for candidates, not so great for employers.

Claire from Khan Academy

Easy to use & integrates w ATS

Pros

Easy to use and share with Hiring Managers. The UI is very nicely laid out and when ready to interview we can easily integrate with our ATS.

Cons

sometimes can be hard to find candidates that fit a specific profile

Conor from Code

Hired is helping

It's been good. We get good value out of the software but I think it's overpriced in relation to competitors

Pros

Always looking for additional signals about candidates moving in the market. If you're trying to stay ahead of the game, Hired is another great tool for your sourcing program.

Cons

There's still a decent amount of crossover with Linkedin Recruiter on folks open to opportunities

Reena from www.goodrx.com

No tool is perfect, but Hired is a great option

Pros

- strong pipeline of quality candidates (with new talented added frequently) - easy to use - built in templates make it easy for a "personal" message - good customer support - dedicated AMs make my life easier and provide insight on candidates

Cons

- competitive space - candidates have several completing offers - doesn't currently integrate with our ATS

Diana from Copper

Recruiter

Pros

It's easy to use and the information needed to speak with candidates is available at my disposal.

Cons

Wished that there was more roles that's available to search minus Product and Engineering

Great recruiting tool

Hired has been a great resource for hiring technical talent. Majority of our hires have come from the platform.

Pros

Candidate are very responsive. Platform is transparent both for candidates and companies.

Cons

Some candidates don't completely fill out their profiles. Some markets / jobs don't have sufficient candidate pipelines but that is to be expected.

Antonio from notonthehighstreet

Smooth and full of great quality candidates

Extremely good - we made 6 hires over 1,5 years and it's not too bad!

Pros

Ease of use; candidates are very often of really high quality and are 'vetted' thoroughly before they even sign up

Cons

Minor thing, but the calendar does not automatically sync with my timezone... or maybe it's my bad for not having looked at the option!

John from Expression Networks LLC

hired.com review

I like hired.com! There is always room for improvement but its a simple, easy to use, straightforward tool for finding quality software developers and it has worked well for us so far.

Pros

hired.com has made it very easy for us to find quality software developers and the price is very reasonable compared to other services.

Cons

it would be great to have a filter option for US citizens as well. "authorized to work in the US" covers green card holders and those with work visas but does not filter out potential candidates which could obtain a security clearance with the US government.

Jessica from Foursquare

Great platform - easy to use

Overall, positive. I've used the HIRED platform across 2 diff companies for over 4 years now and I've never been disappointed.

Pros

The UI/UX of the platform is great - it's simple, to the point, and very easy to follow. The quality of candidates is also top notch and it's helpful that there are Client Success Managers that help you every step of the way.

Cons

Sometimes it becomes a bit of a bidding war between other companies on the platform, but not unlike real life bidding situations off of candidates from linkedin.

Great platform!

Pros

User friendly. All the information you need to know about a candidate is easily available. Filters have improved a lot. Quality of candidates is higher than its competitors. Account Representatives at Hired are very responsive and helpful and offer great candidate recommendations.

Cons

The years of industry experience is sometimes misleading. Candidates sometimes appear to have more experience than they actually do in certain roles/industries.

My Review

Pros

It's god a nice UI It's easy to use Nice functionality

Cons

Sometimes it's a little slow I could do with a refesh (been the same for sometime)

Meenal from Chariot Transit Inc.

Great tool to find active candidates

Overall I have a positive experience using Hired. It definitely saved a lot of sourcing time and helped me find right candidates. Details like expected compensation is helpful. I would surely recommend Hired.

Pros

- User friendly - Strong pool of candidate available which saves a lot of time for sourcing - Great customer support

Cons

- not many candidates available for leadership role - only useful for technical hiring and not for business or sales recruitment - Quality of candidates can be improved

Expensive Recruiting Tool

Pros

The platform is easy to use and allows for more streamlined conversations with talented technical talent. The integration with our ATS system makes things efficient from our perspective.

Cons

While the system is great to use, the feature that requires salary information to be transparent has caused inflation in salaries and a bidding war that is not warranted on actual experience. The platform is too expensive in general for what it is as well.

Nicole from Amazon

Best platform to find top active talent

I have found several great candidates that meet our very high hiring bar. It helps build the active pipeline quickly allowing more time to focus on passive talent through other platforms.

Pros

This platform provides a great candidate experience. With their ability to put their search criteria up front it also makes it easier for recruiters to know who to reach out to and who to avoid.

Cons

For the comp it would be nice if they would switch to full package expectations vs just salary.

Hired Review

Pros

Candidate quality is amazing and the response rate is great as well.

Cons

There is a lot of competition so you need to move quickly.

Great Customer Service!

We are very focused on some key technical roles, so Hired makes it easy to get some free sourcing directly to our inboxes.

Pros

I love the easy-to-use functionality of the software. The customer success is amazing as well... Our Account Manager and Customer Success reps are always there when we need them.

Cons

I wish we could still find a number of different roles, rather than JUST technical-focused roles. We do a lot of sales hiring, but understand why this is no longer a functionality for the software.

Simply UI, but missing important details to be a primary source of talen

Pros

It's very easy to browse through candidates, based on certain parameters. You can quickly determine salary expectations to avoid uncomfortable conversations in the future. Scheduling is simply and integrations with Lever makes it even easier to use.

Cons

Unfortunately, some of the results are incorrect when using filters. It does not allow multiple different hiring managers to review the same candidates. For instance, if I want to 'shortlist' candidates and have a recruiting coordinator schedule phone screens, that is not something that's possible - this is a huge point of frustration for me. I also feel that the applicant quality has been going down over time, particularly for product managers. I've spoken with many candidates that have no experience in the role whatsoever.

JT from Truck Driver Power

Expensive while Effective

I felt like I was constantly being sold or upsold. I didn't feel like the plan was catered to my needs as much as catered to Hired getting paid. I felt like the customer success person was interested initially but not much after and was only high touch for the first interaction. I never really saw or understood the Batch process from the terms of service. That wasn't really clear in the product interaction.

Pros

That it has talented individuals to hire. They were generally pretty responsive to the questions asked before an interview request. Those were helpful in determining if a fit was possible.

Cons

The nature of searching feels redundant and dislocated. I also found that the profiles were not in too similar of a form to discern differences among candidates. Some used formatting, some used the form, some were void of helpful information. It was lacking standardization across the profiles.

Technical Sourcer

Pros

I've primarily been more on the hardware/firmware side of recruiting in the past and never utilized this tool as much. Switching to software in 2018, I've really changed my stance on the quality of the product. The visibility into candidates as well a MUCH better response rate vs. Linkedin makes this a must-have product for technical recruiting teams.

Cons

The search functionaltiy could improve.

Ashley from Clutter

Hired Review

Strong overall experience. Hired provides great analytics around the platform ROI and strong market insight into what candidates are looking for. The webinar content is good, although there are way too many follow up emails prior to & following up about it. I also like how your team is hands-off unless I reach out. I have other vendors calling me constantly (read: annoying).

Pros

Cons

- My biggest con and the only one I really care about is that the quality of the candidate pool isn't consistent. Sometimes there are really good periods and other weeks there's a dry spell.

Worth the Cost

Pros

Searching for candidates and skills is really easy, initial search results are easy to sift through to find candidates with the qualifications to fit your role. Managing candidates is self contained and can (If you have a supported ATS) be integrated into your ATS.

Cons

iOS application was not supported when I tried to use it. Would be nice to search while "on the go"

Gavin from RetailMeNot, Inc.

Industry: Online Media

Hired Pros/Cons

Overall, I'm pleased with my experience. Our account manager and customer success manager, are amazing and always ready to assist in any way needed. They have consistent follow-up and ensure all questions or concerns are addressed!

Pros

The functionality is extremely intuitive and easy to use. A great interface makes for a smooth experience.

Cons

Sometimes candidate quality is low. Engineers are sometimes not as strong as needed.

Nice platform

Great place to diversify your search for technical talent.

Pros

I like that I can source candidates who are active in their job search that are similar in industry, and filter my searches. You can also get more insight into the candidate from your account manager which is helpful when competing against others. I also like that it integrates with Greenhouse which makes the export and source tracking easy. The fact that you can add people to your searches is great for collaboration.

Cons

I don't like that some markets aren't supported (for us it's Raleigh, North Carolina) and that some of the filtering seems limited when I am trying to get creative with my search strings. I wish we had more hires from the time spent sourcing.