What are Homerun users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Homerun software through verified user reviews

Browse all Homerun Reviews

• Have you used Homerun and would like to share your experience with others?

Jeroen

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Very helpful tool that makes the whole process of hiring a lot less stressful

Using Homerun has made hiring a lot easier, for most roles we just put a beautiful job post live, promote it everywhere we can and the applications start rolling in!! People who've applied even specifically mentioned how they liked our job pages. Besides that Homerun offers a lot of useful resources on how improve your job posts, your hiring process, your HR processes, etc. Very handy for me as HR is not my main role and i don't have time to figure out the details.

Pros

- It's really easy to use - It makes us look professional - I love the way you can customize your job posts and make it your own - They also have a lot of useful resources on how to improve your HR and hiring - You can work together on qualifying applicants

Cons

- The editor of job posts can sometimes feel a bit cumbersome while updating many job posts at the same time - I feel like the system could somehow do more for me as i tend to forget to perform steps or check in often enough

Sanne

Industry: Program Development

Easy to use software with excellent service

We are a team that works remote a lot. Homerun is really easy to use for remote teams, because you can let everyone access the right vacancies and discuss together in the tool what you think of certain applicants. I also like that you can make e-mail templates, which really saves you a lot of time for every applicant.

Pros

- The design - The simplicity. They don't have too many features. Only the ones you actually need with recruiting. - The customer service. You really het a personal treatment and they are quick with their replies.

Cons

There is no option to bundle qualified candidates that you don't want to hire now, but maybe in a later stadium. This feature is on their roadmap though. I cannot wait to use it!

Reasons for choosing Homerun

We were doubting to maybe don't use any software yet and only purchase software when we grow too big to handle. But I'm very happy we didn't because starting off with good software right away gives you more peace when you are scaling up. And.. the price is actually very good, also for small companies.

Homerun Applicant Tracking Software

Overall the platform does what it needs to do.

Pros

The latest UX upgrade was a good improvement, but I still need to click around a lot, to navigate between candidates.

Cons

That you can't restrict CV uploads to PDF only. docx files are never readable (without Word)

Richard

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Homerun allows telling the authentic company story

Since we started using Homerun all relevant data is gathered in one system. No scattered data across systems, but more focus on what matters most; the applicant.

Pros

The two most important features in recruitment software are: telling your company's story, and supporting the entire applicant's application lifecycle. Homerun perfectly covers both. Where job posts usually do not allow rich markup, Homerun offers all tools and widgets needed to thell the full story. We had many applicants who Once an applicant did apply, Homerun allows managing the workflow in detail. This makes hiring what it should be, a team effort.

Cons

Setting up the job posts and workflow require more time as posting a profile and letting applicants apply by email. Investing this time is a requirement for successful hiring at a big scale though.

Reasons for choosing Homerun

- Homerun did allow us best to tell our story - Recruitment software is not our core business, eliminating our previous solution.

Freya

Just love it!

The overall experience is good, they are fast in their reaction and always ready to help us out when we have questions or suggestions.

Pros

The flow just works. Sometimes you have programs that just work, Homerun is one of them. It has a great overview and you can adjust everything very easily without being experienced. Using Homerun we have everything in one place and and no candidate slips through anymore.

Cons

The dashboard to monitor how candidates come in etc. is something that can still be improved. The bases is great but there is room for improvement.

Isabel

Review Homerun

We received a lot of applicants via the system. I think it's easy to use, the service is amazing and I think the price/quality is excellent. Also I think working with Homerun makes the overview of the candidates so much better; cannot think about working without the system.

Pros

I like that it's possible to change the page, insert mail templates, chat online, add video's and contact everyone via the system. It's very AVG proof.

Cons

What I don't like is that it's not possible to change the page totally the way you want it to look like. You cannot for example change the typo. And I would love to have the possibility to change the lay-out of the e-mail templates. Now it's quite boring and very hard/almost impossible to add a nice signature .

Karin

Industry: Wholesale

Happy with Homerum

All info about a candidate, including comments from the hiring team, are all in te same place. No need to forward all kind of email internally. And even if I'm not in the office, the recruitment process continues.

Pros

It's easy to implement in your own website and it's very userfriendly.

Cons

Sometimes I would like to change something what is not possible, but it's is such a minor thing that I'm not able to remember what is was.

Molly

Industry: Writing and Editing

Excellent software & fantastic company

Pros

Homerun is super easy to use, even if you're technically challenged like me. ;-) The team is committed to continuous improvements to make life easier for their users, and their customer service deserves five stars! I also really like that by using this software we're supporting a company that prides itself on being a great employer.

Cons

I wish there were some kind of workforce planning tool built in.

Niels

Easy to use, great looking software

Pros

Homerun have a very keen eye for design. The user interface is easy to navigate and simple to understand. They make it very easy to create beautiful job posts without the help of a designer or developer.

Cons

There is no full integration with Google Calendar and I would like to be able to mass tag contacts

Thomas

Industry: Music

ABOSS on Homerun

Pros

Design friendly, lots of room to customise without losing the general structure.

Cons

Would love more display types for the images

Roemie

Industry: Graphic Design

Easy to use, very effective

For us it really helped us streamlining our recruitment process and in the end drove costs of acquiring new people down.

Pros

It's super simple to create beautiful landing pages for your job ads with little effort.

Cons

If you don't use it on a daily basis, you have to get used to the interface. Some things feel a bit hidden sometimes, so you have to search a bit.

Homerun