• Pros

• "The software is very easy to use. I have been happy with the app so far."

• "I love the ease of use, even if you have never used it before. The navigation is very easy to use and understand. I have been thankful to have this tool for my business."

• "Very easy to use and absolutely great services provided by the company team."

• Cons

• "Honestly, at the start of the company there was a little "understandable" amount of glitches or bugs. At this point, I really don't much of a complaint "

• "Sometimes connectivity is an issue but Hourly has done a great job of addressing my concerns here."

• "This is young software which is still malleable but this is not a negative trait at all."

Browse Hourly Reviews

Maor from Greenberg Development & Construction inc.

Hourly App BEST Payroll company / app

Pros

Hourly app is the most user friendly payroll platform out there

Cons

We like everything in this platform and don’t think it’s missing anything

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

ADP is very old platform that is not user friendly and my employees will have hard time to work with. There platform is full of bugs that cost my company $$$$$ and when Adp team members try to correct things they even made in worst!

Mavell from Gladiator Repipe

Performance Review

My experience has been fantastic. I have found that not only is the software great itself, but it’s awesome team who support my business and helps me with my every question.

Pros

Hourly allows me to keep organized with it’s incredibly convenient layout. Often in my job position I become overwhelmed, but hourly insures that I am on track and organized. The controls are easily understandable, took me very little time to understand the software. My employees have as well found the software to be easy and manageable. After a hard day of labor, they find hourly reliable and easy. My employees and I have no trouble using the software, very dependable.

Cons

There has not been a problem with the software.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

The pricing was difficult to keep up with and the availability for my employees to clock in and out on their own.

Michael from Bay Point Construction Inc

Awesome software

Pros

Easy to use it, so helpful for a guy like me

Cons

So far I Don’t have anything about this software I don’t like least yet

Jess from Easy Creole

Industry: Restaurants

Fast, painless payroll and time clock

They are hands-on and dedicated to building the best product so that means agreeable fees, quick service, and things you request make it into the beta channel quickly.

Pros

Easy to use on any mobile device. Mobile-first design is key in our industry, no one is sitting there at the small cafe with a desktop or even a laptop. Our tools need to be on the phones in our pockets, easy to access, and just as easy to slip back into the pocket so we can get on with the day.

Cons

No support yet for robust scheduling so we have not been able to move that over to this app and we really had to play around with and modify our own system in regards to tips distribution to fit their workflow. But updates to a model we were using the past 7 years were long overdue and we have good buy-in from staff and users.

Reasons for Choosing Hourly

Price, service, local business, and good outreach fro marketing to onboarding to status updates.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

While I was comfortable using all iterations of QTS and the RPO system they changed to a few years ago, no one else wanted to come on that journey with me so for me to share the payroll responsibilities for our company I had to move to a modern, mobile-first product.

Ben from Temescal Design Inc

Filled a Needed Niche

Overall Hourly has saved me time in managing my payroll & employee work tracking at a very reasonable rate.

Pros

I love that Hourly allows me to track specific tasks at multiple sites. As a general contractor I need to keep accurate records of my employees work and Hourly greatly simplifies that task.

Cons

There have been some hiccups integrating my worker's comp insurance into my payroll system. However Hourly has been attentive throughout this process & done their best to solve the issues that arise.

Reasons for Choosing Hourly

Did not allow me to track employee tasks at specific job sites or integrate into my worker's comp.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

Feature which allows me to track employee tasks at specific job sites.

Kristi from LimeGreen Restoration

Easy!!

Hourly gives us ease of mind. They take care of all the stuff we don’t want to think about. We count on hourly, and they have not disappointed.

Pros

This software is seamless and simple. My two favorite things!! If there is ever a need for customer service they answer direct. Never hold time.

Cons

Have not experienced anything i do not like.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

Hated ADP. WAYYYYYY too expensive, complicated, poor customer service.

Peggy from Bridge Network

Great Payroll Company!

Great company and responsive, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my rep and is great!

Pros

Ease of use and customer support is outstanding!

Cons

Can’t process 1099’s independent contractors.

Reasons for Choosing Hourly

Great offer for first year.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

Too many issues, costs and poor customer satisfaction.

James from Gladiator Repipe Inc

Convenience, Efficiency and powerful software

Hourly has great pricing, excellent service, and easy to use software. I was using ADP payroll before this and I can easily say it was 4x more expensive and much more complicated to run.

Pros

This software is super easy and intuitive when it comes to navigating. If you need help the support team replied almost instantly. You can run it from your phone!

Cons

Implementing the software and training the techs on using it took a little bit of time but now that we’re all on the same page, its easy!

Na

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

Cost. GPS tracking and electronic time keeping.

Jake from Pesta & Pesta

Pleasant Changes

My experience with hourly has been very pleasant. My services representatives are easily accessible and possess excellent customer service attributes.

Pros

Product is easy to use. I feel the transition from ADP to Hourly was seamless.

Cons

After we started working with company we were assigned an additional REP. Nice to have multiple people, but slightly different in the beginning stages.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

Price was too high for little necessary work.

mutsumi from Bradford Construction INC

Best clock in app

Pros

Our company has been using this app for almost 2 years and we all really like it. Easy to use, easy to administer. I can see where employee clocked in/out.

Cons

When employee change the phone, even though it's same number, we had problem logging in.

Response from Hourly

Replied June 2020

Hi Mutsumi, Thanks so much for the review, and for the feedback about the employee phone issue. We're looking into it!

Cameron from Harrell Electrical Services

Harrell Electrical Services review of HOURLY

Overall we have a good experience. The platform has really eased our daily payroll admin and cost tracking. The HOURLY customer service team has been excellent with addressing platform questions, providing education and assisting with pulling reports. Having access to detailed data while out in the field has been a big benefit for daily operations.

Pros

Real time staff time card tracking coupled with geo tag locations is a big help in managing staff in the field. Additionally managing project/service payroll costs is easier with daily real time computations for all staff wages, payroll taxes and workers compensation insurance premiums. The HOURLY team is also easy to work with

Cons

Customizable "name" payment line items with the ability to designate treatment for tax purposes and also not wages excluded from worker's comp premium would be a good feature to add. An example is for government projects in California for Prevailing Wage payroll, there are also separate Fringe Benefit payments for the staff that are taxable, but not subject to Workers Compensation premiums.

Reasons for Choosing Hourly

Hourly's platform allowed real time time card tracking, customizable job sight location setups and geo tracking for staff at client worksites. The platform also computed daily full payroll costs, including workers comp premiums, which makes job labor costs easy to track.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

The product was presented and demo'd through a webinar. The features, ease of use and payroll management improvements over ADP immediately impressed us. There was a cost factor also in that HOURLY had much better service pricing than we were spending with ADP. Additionally ADP and it's sister companies were constantly contacting us by phone and email marketing other services we did not need or want.

Juan from Peninsula Hardwood Floors, Inc.

Our business needed this app!

My overall experience with Hourly has been positive, helpful, and profitable. Put simply, we left the old inefficiencies that pain small business due to the dependency on private accountants, and leaped forward to being efficient, transparent, and in control of our business. We went from tracking our employee's hours inaccurately on Word or Excel to having our payroll cost to-the-penny in the palm of our hands with a hand full of other features that significantly helped me, and my brother (co-owner) become a hundred times more informed about our business.

Pros

The most impact features of the Hourly app is the business owner's ability to manage the most important aspect of any business; our employees. It's hard to say which part of the app I like the most since it does a seamless job at tracking time sheets, live payroll cost, workers comp cost, and job cost in terms of hours spent by employee/tasks. However, I would say that my favorite feature of this app is how easy it is to run payroll due to the other tasks being done for me that allows me to simply review, and press a button to run payroll from practically anywhere.

Cons

In the beginning, we had to get our payroll checks mailed to our office until we learned that we were able to print them right from our office. This helped us be in even more control of our payroll, and ability to quickly get our technicians paid for their work.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

We used a private accountant that would run our business payroll. He did not help us track hours, give us up-to-date figures about payroll responsibilities, hours worked, locations, number of hours worked on specific tasks by employees or location, secure workers comp cost or provide up-to-date workers comp cost or payment submittal. Instead, we did most of the work, and e-mailed him constantly to run payroll every two weeks which kept us away from running, and growing our business.

Todd from Bam Painting

Fantastic software and best customer service

Overall experience has been fantastic. The hourly team is extremely responsive and helpful! Customer service is the best! The software just continues to get better and more functional for our purposes!

Pros

The ease of use is great! Everything is at a touch of a finger! Very easy to integrate into our existing system especially with the fantastic customer service when nèeded. I like most the functionality of being able to get all the info I need off the app while I am on the go!

Cons

As of right now the software is working perfect for us. The Hourly team has always answered all our questions and concerns and the software has been updated/improved along the way! Maybe the only thing that I could suggest would be to have some tutorials on all the different options and a key on the pages in the app to know what things stand for on that page. But maybe this exists and i am just unaware.

Reasons for Choosing Hourly

Hourly offered the full package with all payroll services on top of a clock in/clock out system. Also we saw the other options to track times spent on each part of the job to work with knowlege on allocating costs to certain parts of our jobs, etc. This software offers a full package with the customer service as well. The Hourly team is there for us whenever we need them. And the first time meeting them we were sitting down with the owners themselves! Very impressive all around!

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

Mainly the first a main reason is to have a clock in system that would show us where our employees were at time of clock in/clock out and theoughout the day!

Jahil from Epic Log.tv

Industry: Animation

They are one of the good guys.

They handle my payroll, including taxes and make that part of owning a small company pretty easy.

Pros

These guys just get it, had zero issues and I am able to talk to human beings right away when I had questions about adding employees and extra features. They are on top of it, on the bleeding edge of good customer service.

Cons

I don’t spend that much time in the software because it’s set it and forget it, I just just do approvals once a week and it’s take 2 minutes tops. I left another solution because it was too cumbersome, time consuming.

Reasons for Choosing Hourly

They felt like a better fit because I could tell they weren’t some overused corporations that was in the game for profits but not service. They give enough resources to good service and that’s what I always look for in the company’s I give my business to.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

Surepayroll was more expensive and very buggy.

Tim from Chicago Pizza Company

Industry: Restaurants

Make the switch to hourly!

I am very satisfied with hourly and I would recommended every business to switch over.

Pros

hourlys software is awesome. I love that each of my employees can keep track of payroll with the hourly app on their phone. They can see all of their paystubs and download them. They can set up direct deposit or if they prefer checks they can make that the default. I love the flexibility of keeping track of hours, as the holder of the account if you don’t want to input everyone’s hours from the day to day you can simply do a ‘manual’ which just is that bulk number of hours per employee. Very user friendly the app is and also the desk top version. When signing up with hourly there is also a scheduled appointment with a representative who calls and goes over the hourly website which is helpful! The software is professionally put together and well done. It is easy to navigate and aesthetically pleasing. On top of being beyond satisfied with hourlys software, I am over the moon with the customer service. They are always just one call away and so helpful. Shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who are just great and helped me out a lot, thank you guys.

Cons

There is honestly not one bad thing about this company. Switching over to hourly was a great decision I made for the business.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

I made the switch because over the 9 years I have never been satisfied with adp. I had to call in my employees hours and sometimes Could not even get ahold of a representative. They over charged the business on multiple occasions. The website is not user friendly And the employees found it inaccessible To view PDFs of paystubs.

JACKELINE from ARC Painting Inc.

Great Service and Product

I've had nothing but a great experience with Hourly. Recently I had to back track on some documents and had to contact the previous payroll company we used to work with and things were so difficult. That made me appreciate Hourly even more. They have such an awesome team that always makes me feel comfortable in calling (I usually avoid calling companies unless I'm desperate).

Pros

I love Hourly. It is very easy to use. If I have any questions I know I can call support and I will be helped asap and the service is great. Hourly is very convenient especially when I have to do payroll. I love that the employees can verify and sign their hours thru their phone. I can also access the app and run payroll from my phone, it especially comes in handy if I'm not in the office for the day.

Cons

At first I wasn't sure where to find things but after a easy tutorial from support I know where everything is.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

My company switched because of the price.

Sharon from Sharon Stone Design

Awesome platform to manage hourly employees

Hourly has allowed me to excel at payroll, instead of relying on spreadsheets! I saved time, money, and my sanity!

Pros

Rich functionality and incredible customer service

Cons

Direct deposit takes two days. Should be next day. But I think they are improving it.

Reasons for Choosing Hourly

Seems to be much easier to use than any other alternative.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

Functionality and customer service.

Lukas from Silicon Valley Real Ventures LLC

So easy, even your boss can use it

So far we only use the time keeping software and it has saved us tremendous administrative burden. We are looking forward to begin using the full service payroll and insurance solution.

Pros

The guys who created Hourly are solving a problem that they know firsthand, and it shows. Onboarding everyone was simple with video tutorials available in English and Spanish. Editing people/tasks/site lists, and finding and fixing errors is easy.

Cons

The system still has room to grow by adding "nice to have" features such as per-person task defaults, per-task rates, per-site overtime policies, or more flexible reporting.

Reasons for Choosing Hourly

Exceptionally responsive high-touch customer service.

Stephanie from Stewart Painting Inc

Love this product and company

I have enjoyed working with the app and the people at the company very much. They help work out areas of concern or improvements and we are so happy to have them as partners so that we can manage our company more efficiently.

Pros

We used to use paper time cards and were very nervous about implementing this system as we had a system that had been in use for so long, it was antiquated and hard to manage, but it was just they way we had done it for years and were very reluctant to make the change. The company helped us set up and implement this system and it only took about 2 weeks to get everything switched to the online app and the employees had almost no negative feedback and felt the ease of use and ability to clock in and out was much easier than what we were doing previously. We are able to track employees hours much more efficiently with this app and I cannot believe we went so long without this in our company.

Cons

This company is constantly asking for feedback and actually listens and improves. I have no negatives.

Sabu from BAM Painting

Great software and service

So far we have great relationship with HOURLY

Pros

Very easy to use and absolutely great services provided by the company team.

Cons

Ever since we have joined with HOURLY, e have seen great improvement with this software.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

Trying out a new company with great people and service and it keeps the company within budget.

Kendy from Kendys Painting Inc

It help us to reduce significantly the Cost Operation

We reduce the cost administrative and operating . We can do changes anytime and anywhere.

Pros

Easy to use and technical support and quick response

Cons

The Automatic Workers Compensation Certificates Need Improve on Additional Insurense information

Price & technical support

Price & technical support

Revital from Bekom design, Inc

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Highly recommended!

‘Hourly’ has completely transformed the way we mange our business! We used to spend countless hours in producing cumbersome spread sheets, to monitor ours and our employees’ hours. Now all our hours are just a click away. The genius of the software is not just in the quick sign in and sign out , but the ability to specify jobs by tasks and locations as well as add comments and monitor pay to name but a few advantages. Thanks to ‘Hourly’ we are now able to dedicate even more time to what we do best- serve our clients!

Pros

Where do I begin- the ease of clocking in an out, the ability to specify projects by location and type of work, the ability to monitor hours of work throughout the company.

Cons

I love every feature in the software and highly recommend it to all businesses alike.

Yolanda from The Barlow

Ease of use, flexible, reliable and excellent service

Our experience has been wonderful. The time savings, accountability, and ability for our team members to manage their accounts independently is wonderful.

Pros

Hourly is very easy to use and offers great features. Our team uses the platform daily and adjustments are quick and easy. Being able to change work locations mid work shift for teams handling multiple tasks for budgeting management is very useful for our business. Additionally, the requirement we’ve set for our company to require approval to overtime is essential to keeping expenses controlled.

Cons

Something that would be beneficial from time to time would be a user manual with common step by step tutorials. However, customer service is very responsive and ALWAYS available to help navigate special situations.

Tina from Innovative Custom Builders, Inc.

Easiest payroll I've ever had

Not only is Hourly a great time tracking tool, but the integration with workers' comp insurance makes it phenomenal

Pros

The app on the employees' phones is bi-lingual and super easy to use. I get very accurate information now

Cons

There are no current improvements needed

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

Hourly offered many more features

Mariah from R & R Specialties Painting Inc.

Great software!

The overall experience with Hourly has been great. We appreciate the easy access and the simplicity of the software as our employees do too.

Pros

Prior to being introduced to Hourly, our Company was using a system that required much more behind the scenes work to gather half the data we are able to view in an instant with Hourly. Such things would be, job costing, the total hours per job, employees on and off the clock, etc.

Cons

A feature that would be awesome to have on the software is to alert our employees when being awarded a pay increase with some type of congratulating notification.

Bridgette from Krilanovich Woodworks INC

The best customer service and support!

Pros

Everyone at Hourly, regardless of their tittle will pick up that line and help you until you have a solution. They go above and beyond to provide the best customer service and support. It is pleasant speaking with all the staff as you can tell the genuinely care about their clients in the way they speak to you, listen to you and support you. I came onboard to my company already having Hourly established and they went above and beyond for me to teach me, educate me and support me on how to operate Hourly. I would highly recommend them to any company!

Cons

I have no complaints! They always find a solution to any issues I might have.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

The owner made the change, I’m not sure why.

Erin from Stewart Painting Inc

Excellent for Time-Tracking

Pros

Before we starting using the Hourly app we did all of our timecards by hand and had to collect them every week. This is especially difficult with construction sites spread all over the peninsula. The Hourly staff came out and trained all of our employees on the use of the app and got us fully set-up. Now we use it with ease. Even if there isn't cell service at a job site, the app will update once the employee is connected to wifi or in cell range. Managers can easily view job costing data, employee lists and if our employees clocked in on time. I would definitely recommend this app to any one in the construction field!

Cons

Really the only change I would like to see is for the comments our staff leave on their timecards, to show on the PDF exported version of the timecards. Other than that I think it's fantastic!

Ken from Zega Builders, Inc.

A perfect fit for my business

I am so appreciative of whoever put this product together. It saves me time (which equates to more money in my pocket), allows me to more accurately cost my jobs (which equates to more money in my pocket) and it is just so darned simple (which equates to less headache for me!)

Pros

It simplifies the entire payroll of process. Before Hourly I would have to chase down errant time cards, ensure they were filled out correctly, fill in a spreadsheet to track my job costing and then log into ADP and enter the hours and approve. This was an unpleasant, time consuming and mundane process. Now, the guys enter the time cards and job costing on their phones, I review each day (taking literally minutes) and run the payroll at the end of the week. IT COULD NOT BE EASIER.

Antonio from Bam Painting

Product review

Been a great experience. Lowered my payroll costs, made things easier to navigate. Not to mention the customer service was outstanding when problems would happen.

Pros

The customer service is amazing. The ease of the program is also outstanding. In the 2 years of using the service, they have done many improvement as well. A ever growing great program.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

Lowered cost by alot, and much better customer service.

Nicholas from Nick Hammer General Builder LLC.

Thanks

Hourly has been such a great asset to my business. I have used many other payroll companies, but nothing comes close to hourly.

Pros

Cons

I would have to think for a very long time to think of something that I don’t like about this app.

Reasons for Choosing Hourly

I chose hourly because of the amazing support, and immediate attention to any questions that I have. Having that commitment to it’s customers is a lot of how I like to be with mine. I challenge anyone to find anything better than hourly.

Marco from K & S Drywall, Inc.

If you like saving time and money Hourly is for you!

I use Hourly to track time, run payroll and insure my guys with workers comp. I've saved $10,000 or more on workers comp insurance already and love how easy it was to set up everything and get started. Customer service is fantastic!

Pros

I didn't start a business to spend all day on the back office. Hourly has freed up a ton of my time and lets me focus on working on my business instead of working in it.

Cons

Can't really think of any. The app is great and the team is very responsive.

Jarad from Brewer Moving LLC

Great product over others

Always helpful and always able to get and of them for any needs I have.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the chat ability and communication this company has to solve any problems we may have.

Cons

Sometimes the phone app is not accessible for everything I need.

Better product

Bryan from Prats Construction Inc.

Game changer

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are absolutely wonderful to work with. Once you get used to the app and employees are able to work the daily app it is a wonderful tool.

Pros

Love how easy it is to track and pay employees. Also the workers compensation saved me money and is easy to track. Saving time not getting audit each year. Save money and time from day one!

Cons

Really I can’t find something wrong with it. We have worked through the small issues but like with any app and change. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have made that switch and any issues a quick non issue

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

The over al package is completely different and so much better

Kevin from Clean Cut Concrete

Increased our efficiency

Great app--great impact on our company

Pros

Hourly has greatly increased our organizational efficiency. We love the overview screen as well as being able to drill down into fine details. We also love that anyone in our office can find information such as shift, time, location, overtime and what jobs people are on without pulling physical files.

Cons

The software has gotten better over the past 18 months. The team is committed to a successful product.

Justin from Aldridge Development, Inc

Great customer service. Very intuitive and easy to use.

It's been great. It's easy to use and their customer service is very responsive and helpful. We couldn't be happier.

Pros

We've had some turn over in our office admin role over the last year. As a result, we've had three separate people in charge of payroll, and Hourly has been wonderful. It's so easy to use, the transition to new employees has been a breeze. And their customer service is top-notch.

Cons

When we first joined, they were very early and were missing a few features we wanted, but they promised those features would come out soon and they did. That means a lot to us that they didn't oversell the product and followed through on commitments.

Reasons for Choosing Hourly

Ease of use and great customer service.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

We needed more visibility into our payroll and a system that was easier to use.

Huge Fan of this Easy to Use Time Tracking Software

I've had a fantastic experience using this software and my employees love it as they're now fully in charge of their hours wherever they have their phone.

Pros

Simple and easy for my employees, login through text messaging is great and on boarding new employees is painless.

Cons

Still no payroll available in my state so I have to use ADP but with the reporting tools Hourly makes it very straight forward for me to bridge the gap until it's available.

Jason from Roofing and Solar

Hourly

Very pleasant with the ease of mind all taxes and wc liabilities are taken care of.

Pros

Ease of use. Has bonus features such as job locations and timesheets that most payroll s/w lacks. All aspects of payroll taken care of.

Cons

Requires a little bit of training to start using.

Very comprehensive.

Comprehensive payroll system

Daniella from JUST RIGHT PLUMBING

Industry: Renewables & Environment

GLAD I SWITCHED!

Great , I believe if they make a few little adjustments it would perfect, but I love it!

Pros

Hour tracking is awesome , processing payroll is so much easier and even helps with the breakdown of our labor job cost, we can see all our shifts and past payrolls ,payroll dates on 1 dashboard and employees can input their own direct deposit info at their convenience, they cant lie about their hours they work , its super convenient if the manager or owner has the app because it notifies when anyone is clocking in or out at all times and at what location.

Cons

The app does not allow people to clock in often and I have to do it on the computer alot of the time, and they do not send payroll summary's when the checks are delivered, we actually have to print it out ourselves. We cant choose our own payroll dates so we have to change our dates slightly that works for the system.

Adrian from Beyond Construction Builders

Hourly review

I’m really happy and it has made my life so much easier. The seamless connection with workmen’s Comp insurance is the best. It simplifies everything

Pros

It’s very easy to use and the team is fast to respond and very helpful.

Cons

My Bookeeper has issues getting the reports, and I myself wish it was easier to print out the paystubs. Everything is there just need to look for it.

Friend reedermmm

Adriana from Carrera Millwork, Inc.

No more manual timecards

We used to use timecards, which required us to add up time manually. With Hourly now I save so much time. The math is just done for you in the app!

Pros

I really like that I can have time tracking and payroll right on my phone. It is very convenient for me. I can do it from home and on the run.

Cons

I don’t have anything to add here. Sorry!

DAVID from Tip Top drain Pros

Tip Tops experience with the Hourly app

Awesome experience, customer service has been the best.

Pros

Super easy to use and track employees, great for a non technical person like myself

Cons

No cons i have no issues with the software

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

Did not like the program

Susan from BEKOM DESIGN INC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great Time admin tool!

We are able to keep accurate track of time spent of on different projects, or just office work.

Pros

The application is very easy to follow, and it is versatile enough to correct times and jobs in case you forget to clock in or out.

Cons

I believe the clock timers (when you clock in minutes and hours) can improve. Perhaps adding the options of number sensitiveness in periods of 5, 10, 15 minutes?

Reasons for Choosing Hourly

It fits best our needs, as we are a small company.

Chrispine from CHRISPINE CPA

Very user friendly

It’s has streamlined the payroll process

Pros

The software is very easy to use. I have been happy with the app so far.

Cons

None so far. May be if an app can be developed

Sandra from Carstar 700

A true small business ally

Discovering hourly.com was a complete solution to our small business's payroll needs. Our express location was a start-up experiment that might not have launched if a large start-up investment had been required.

Pros

The Hourly.com app is very user friendly and mostly intuitive. It didn't take much time to set up and we were able to run payroll easily once our local payroll accounts were created. The team at Hourly helped facilitate all that too! Unlike other payroll services, payroll tax payments are integrated into the process leaving me more time to handle other important tasks. LOVE this app!

Cons

The software could be better if it interfaced with Quickbooks for easy download of data.

Reasons for Choosing Hourly

It was the perfect solution for a start-up operation with the potential to scale as it grows.

Michael from Carrera Millwork Inc.

Industry: Building Materials

Hourly App review

Great app, easy to use and outstanding company support.

Pros

The ease of launching and tracking employees is fantastic, additionally being able to keep track of hours spent on various projects have been extremely beneficial

Cons

Cannot think of any cons about this software.

May from Polaris moving systems

Great software great management

Amazing

Pros

It’s friendly to use . Very easy to access from a phone .

Cons

I’ll don’t see anything that needs to be improved . Just maybe once you sign in to get a packet that explained you how to do things without contacting to customer service

It’s awesome product

Brookes from Briones Acquisitions

Advanced Payroll Technology Easy To Use!

Hourly Inc works with you to suit your specific business needs. This program has become a game changer for my business.

Pros

The software is self-explanatory and user-friendly! It took me no time at all to become an expert at running payroll with the well developed software and professional doting staff. The software can be altered in the best way suited for your company.

Foty from Potato Hut

The review

Customer service is the best. Solve the problems in no time

Pros

The customer service able to remote the page that we are looking at.

Cons

Few steps need to be taken to pay hourly rate. Another trouble is monthly salary needs to deactivate (so that they dont get the stub) when we want to skip that employee.

Support new business

Response from Hourly

Replied June 2020

Hi Foty! Thanks for the lovely review and the feedback. We're taking a look and seeing what we can do to make life easier for you!

Kathleen from A & M Roofing

Hourly Review

The company and their employees have been great. If I call with a problem and have to leave a message, they get right back to help. They have never made me feel uncomfortable about asking questions if I don't understand something.

Pros

The data is readily available and in a usable format

Cons

Trouble finding how to delete input if a mistake was made entering payroll shift information and there is a need to start over or make a change. Also the print size on the timecards is really small, but all the other printable records are fine.

Reasons for Switching to Hourly

Had no problem with Payality, but Hourly offered more and was less expensive

Robert from California Custom Metals

Great app

The customer service is amazing. They are fast to reply and help out with whatever problems I have.

Pros

I like the ease of the app. My employees are able to clock in and out with no problems.

Cons

There’s not really any complaints I have so far.