• Pros

• "very easy to move around the system, reports are good, having used ADP and Ceridian, it matches their ease of use"

• "Easy to use, easy to navigate. Easy to teach someone how to use. "

• "The pros of this product are the ease of use with time tracking in attendance and the ability to perform performance evaluations"

• Cons

• " The cons for me Are more of a personal preference in terms of the interface I wish it was a little more up to date but it still gets the job done"

• "The cost is a lot, but you get so much for the price"

• "Some limitations in the request for leave section. Would be awesome to be able to use it "Addition" of time also. Example approval of manager needed for employees to make overtime."

Browse HRweb Reviews

Marishia from Brookdale Senior Living

Keeps good records for employees

I use this will my PT job and it clocks me in and out, manages how many PTO days or hours I have, and I can check it out without bothering my manager or human resources.

Pros

One stop shop for employees to check their PTO, hours for the week, and update their HR information.

Cons

This is a successful program that will work with a companies own HR program. Works fine.

Calethia from Butzel Long

HRWeb - Detroit

We have been with ManagerAssistant/HRWeb pretty much from its inception. From those beginning years in now, I have seen it grow from just a time and attendance product to more of HRIS platform with multi-functions. My client manager and my Lead Support Analyst have been very good about resolving any issues or challenges I have encountered using the software. Along with doing some additional training of how the product lines have changed or new ones added.

Pros

That it is web-based and pretty easy to use. It's evolving.

Cons

The way the reports look.

Erin from ExploreUSA RV

Have Used for Four + Years

We brought up concerns and suggestions to the rep (and he "takes them to the development team") but I can't recall one item that has been changed. Next year we will finally be able to move away from this system. We truly hope the developers and the owner will consider the Reporting Module to be designed to properly export. Have such reports be able to be custom created by the user. Readily avaiable reports for Turnover, Headcount, Benefit Summaries/History, Birthdays, FULL EEO-1 click and print,etc. Be able to supply new accounts with proper training DOCUMENTS (manual) and resources, and alert existing users to changes in the system (additions, when it is down for known errors/maintenance), etc.

Pros

The customer service rep is fast at responding. The interface is easy to get around once you learn from someone. Not as intuitive as I'd originally like in an HRIS and had to get assistance for every step. Proper Mobile app was added during the 4 years and you are just now able to download docs to your phone from it. Has many modules to track: employee data, attendance, reviews, goals, incidents, training, recruitment, expenses.

Cons

Implementation was extremely difficult, does not sync with all Quikbooks. No guidelines offered on the best way to load information so a ton of double work (and no fast load dump from excel into the system when we did it). We tried to use the recruitment feature but it was more of a time suck and prohibited applicants from easily applying leading to a decrease. No HOW TO's available for how to do anything in the system so we were left to figure it out, constantly reach out to the support rep to walk through anything and everything, and then create our own training documents showing managers and employees across our 10 locations how to do things as simple as "request time off". Things will be added or changed but they don't notify you of these things. Could be a great feature that you stumble on a long time after it was implemented. Or something doesn't work how it used to and that's because it was altered. Biggest Issue: Even after 4 years of being with HRWeb, their reporting features are detrimental to the entire package. With so many reports needing to be pulled with customized information for managers/board members/legal reporting requirements,etc., you will have to rely on your own payroll system to hopefully be able to get you that. We had to pay a (hefty) fee for any custom report we needed, because none of them export to a true .cvs file (or workable excel file). They merely show you the information in the same picture type form that you see on the screen.

Reasons for Choosing HRweb

Director of Ops made rushed decision. Poor decision that we had to sit with for multiple years. Sister company did BambooHR and it was much better. TONS of training resources.

Chuck from Securitec Screening Solutions

HRWeb @ Securitec

The transition from the old database Manager Assistant was smooth. Support through the process and since we started using the product has been excellent.

Pros

The online tool has been a big upgrade for the business here. Being able to see, in real time, who is on the clock, and for our team members to be able to clock in at their work station has been extremely helpful in running the business here.

Cons

I would REALLY like to be able to search and run reports based on parameters I set. Having to use the pre-set reports is cumbersome at best. There is no change tracking, we have more than one administrator and when someone makes a change we should be able to see WHO made it and when.

Jason from Cochrane Temiskaming Children's Treatment Centre

Awesome Tool - Great value of Money

Extremely satisfied with implementation, training, support and ease of use. Would recommend to any enterprise looking for an attendance software. Time off request function is excellent!

Pros

It answered the needs of our organization.

Lori from CMD Holdings INC

September 2016

Hrweb , mostly good and very user friendly

we are using this system for our employee records as well as keeping hard copy files. Use of the reporting system and holiday /attendance system, do not use any applicant tracking/recruitment tabs

Pros

Cons

setting up users and permissions, such as managers and passwords, not the best experience, does not work for us, unless it is my permission set up. Lately the system has been double entering time off as it is set up, that has been recently-last 3 months

Response from ManagerAssistant.com

Replied September 2016

Hi Lori, Thank you for your feedback. I've had one of our technicians reach out to you to help you with setting up permissions. Also, we've never had any reported issues of double entries for Time Off. Please respond to our technician that's reached out to you so we can better understand why you have this perception. Also, your last comment has us a bit confused. We have not ever had anything like this reported and when we hit enter it behaves correctly. We want to better understand all your comments.

Erica from Total Spectrum

September 2016

Good but could improve a little

I think HRweb is good but there could be changes that would make it easier for the user. For example the expense report could be separated/ sorted in a different way. I am finding it hard to sort employees expenses and having to go through each page separately. A suggestion could be having a report based on the pay period to see who submitted the expense sheet within that time. Another suggestion is being able to create tabs or rename tabs. For instance we use the incident tab for written or verbal warnings so being able to change the tab name would be helpful. You guys are always helpful whenever I have questions. I am still new to HRweb and I was used to ADP so its a little different. It would be helpful to have a tutorial on the program to learn a little more about it.

Response from ManagerAssistant.com

Replied September 2016

Hi Erica, we do have an export that would allow you to put the expenses into a CSV file. That way, you could pull them into Excel and sort it the way you like. We can also create custom reports for you. I'll have someone from our support department follow up with you. We are always happy to provide you with any training needed as part of our support. Thank you very much for your input.

September 2016

Russell from Roof Solutions Inc.

Time saver

This product has streamlined our hourly and salary employees. I love the Employee Report Card. I print this out every week for our team meetings. No accomplishment or incident is lost in the mix of day to day activities and right there for all to see.

Pros

The report card function is great.

Cons

I would like to see the date range on the title of the Employee Report Card,not just the date it was printed.

John from WZC Networking LLC

HRWeb Evaluation

I think the product has great value. It has helped us track all of our HR needs even though we are not a large company. Our HR personal find it easy to use.

Mario from Meca

HR Web review

Only use it for Attendance at the present time. Rest of features are not being used. Hoping to expand at later time.

Pros

Keeping track of attendance in an organized form.

Cons

Certain reports do not show certain specs

Response from HRweb Software

Replied June 2017

Mario, Thank you for your feedback. Please contact our support staff and let us know what changes you would like to see on our reports. We are always looking to improve our reports and we can even create custom reports for you.

September 2015

Elishia from Jim Hansen Gateway Ford

1.5

September 2015

Limited customization = Limited Use and Lots of User Complaints

Pros

Simple UI, click and point selection with lots of pre-filled drop-down menus makes it easy to get up and running for very basic users

Cons

Very limited customization. Pretty much works as is and that's what you get. YOu can upload your own questions into their reports templates, but can't really make your own templates for anything. The different sections are poorly labelled and make it difficult for a lot of our staff to understand without having to do full-blown sit-down training with them on simple things like how to request time off, and even then, if you work something that isn't an 8 hour daily shift, requests are not going to work properly. You get almost no support. You can only contact support via an e-mail from their "contact us" page, there is no number to call. When they do offer you answers it is never what you were hoping to get, and there doesn't seem to ever be any upgrading or real helpful changes. It doesn't integrate with anything but quickbooks. Just a very basic service.

Danielle from Image Solutions

Industry: Import and Export

Image Solutions - HR Web Feedback

This product really helped out managers keep track of time off balances and performance. Really easy to use

Pros

Easy to use. Web based - can access it anywhere

Cons

Performance reviews - Did not have an auto save feature and some managers lost their work

Charlie from Compliance Technology Group

HRWeb Review

In HRWeb we finally found a tool that could work the way we work. Our HR department takes full advantage of everything this tool has to offer.

Pros

Attendance and PTO Balance, Employee Review and Incident reporting, Job Descriptions.

Cons

Can't think of any.

Kasey from SSS

Controller

I like the product as a time clock. It keeps info in one place versus our old system. For the most part it has all the functions I would want.

Pros

Employees can clock in at their desk, request PTO, etc without the hassle of paper. See real time what their hours are. Shareable with all of management.

Cons

Lacking in the reports area. They have some set reports, but would like to customize some for what I need. Old system kept up with when someone would get holiday (if we set the parameters) which was nice.

Charlene from WellSpring Psychology Group, LLC

Review for HRWeb

I love using HRWeb it is very easy to use. Each time I have had to call in with questions I get to speak with Tom. I'd like to say that Tom is always so very helpful and friendly. Thank you for a wonderful product!!

Michelle from NWE

HR Web Review

As of now, we are only utilizing the attendance portion on a regular basis. Many employees struggle with requesting time off...calendar is not easily read, no able to delete or cancel a request.

Pros

Web based, can be accessed anywhere.

Cons

Too many emails sent to request and approve time.

Response from ManagerAssistant.com

Replied September 2016

Michelle, you can delete attendance request. You would do this from the List view. You can also configure the email notification settings for attendance requests from Settings / Account Settings. From the List View, you can set filters based on time periods, too. I'll have one of our support technicians follow up with you to address your concerns. All the items you mentioned are already addressed in HRweb.

Jane from Zapata Technology

Review of HRweb

Excellent support. Easy to use. Thorough coverage of employee information. We have high turnover as federal contractor, so have some challenges with the inactive employees and the system which continues to send notices even after employees are changed to inactive status.

Pros

Ease of use. Will mail reminders and birthday messages, etc.

Cons

It is kind of "stiff" and takes awhile to load. I wish it were possible to make inactive employees truly inactive and stop sending reminders, etc. once they have been made inactive.

Humam from Complete Rehab Physical Therapy

Another level of HR Management

As a growing company, HRWeb has helped us take our HR to another level. With HRWeb we have automated many of the recertification and tests that our team needs to take, automated scheduling and payroll, and have access to our staff records from any place at anytime! Not only have we lowered the human error factor significantly, but we have also gained countless man hours that were spent digging through files, sending emails to staff, scheduling for the week, and processing payroll. I haven't even mentioned the customer service, yet. We are able to call anytime to ask a simple or complicated question, and we get an answer. We're not referred to an automatic system or to a FAQ or Help file, we are given a solid answer by a real person. It is the best decision that we've made as a company.

Jamie from Sphere One

Review of hrweb software

Software is too slow; Can't easily retrieve the data I want; Inability to see entire employee list by scrolling down and it takes way too long to refresh; no online help manual and I don't want to have to call someone every time I need different compilation of data;

Pros

I can at least see the program from my iPhone

Cons

Cannot enter vacation request from my iPhone, only see them.

Beth from Crafty Beer Guys

September 2016

Great for a growing company

The support team has been great. Very responsive, they track issues and let me know of errors I'm making and how to correct them in minutes.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to navigate. Easy to teach someone how to use.

Cons

Nothing yet!

Alan from The Albert Baker Fund

HRWeb Review 9.1.16

With the support of Customer Support I have become proficient in use of the core features (attendance, performance reviews, and employee profiles).

Pros

Customer Service support is a plus with setup of individual records, new programs, settings, etc. Visual display of attendance calendar.

Cons

September 2016

Brett from AMTS

September 2016

Great Web Based HR Software!

We were long time Manager Assistant users and wanted to move our HR into the cloud. The HRWeb version has been easy to use and was even easier to migrate over to. This product blows away everything else that we tested on the market. Thanks!

Matthew from Overcoming By Faith Ministries

Industry: Philanthropy

Review update

A great product if you are looking for something really simple

September 2016

kathy from friends life care partners

HR Web Review

For the most part I like the software, however, there are times when I find it frustrating - but that's about par for the course with any software.

Pros

web based

Cons

Just seems like a lot of going back and forth

ali from Complete Rehab

Great program. Sometimes lags.

Hr Wed is a great program that has helped us in many ways. It still has room to improve through. Certain functions are confusing and not ideal.

Response from ManagerAssistant.com

Replied October 2016

Thanks for the input. Someone in our support contact will be contacting you to get more specifics. We'd like to hear your ideas for improvements and help you with any areas where there's confusioni. That's why we are here. Thanks again!

Lynn from Datastream Connexion

Datastream Connexion review of HR Web

Very pleased with platform. Great and comprehensive information in one place, easy to use. Will continue and recommend

Christopher from Westport Resources

Westport Resources Review

We don't have to use HR Web very often, but have always found it to be user friendly. It gets the job done, which is all we can ask for.

Lenita from Springer Publishing Company

Great customer Service!

We have been using HrWeb for over 1 year and besides wishing for a little more integration with Outlook for instance, the software works mostly ok. Entering PTO and approving is seemless. The review process is a bit clucky but not horrible. It should geared towards smaller companies.

Esmeralda from Art Craft Paint Inc.

HR web Convert

I run the HR department for our small family business. We about 20-25 employees year round. I tried multiple platforms, including other web based systems. HR web has been the only system that provides HR and Payroll management seamlessly and the employee portal is fantastic.

Bethany from WZC Networking LLC

Love working with HR Web

When I was first introduced to HRWeb I was worried that it would be hard to get to know the interface. Thankfully, it was very easy to get used to how to search for items, such as vacation time or documents, and running reports for such items was easy and intuitive as well.

Michelle from Total Spectrum LLC

Reliable website

I've enjoyed using HRweb. It's very straightforward to use and user-friendly. I think more features could be added to it for it to flow smoother, but overall, I'm satisfied with it. It gives you all of the information you need and has great reporting features too.

Vera from Complete Fitness Rehabiliation

September 2016

This program is a great time saver for all employer to use in their business

This program has helped us automate our employee files, clocking system as well as our vacation request system. we love that this program sends reminders out to staff regarding updating personnel files and limits the hours spent calling and reminding them.

Wellington from Pinagare Advisory Services

Industry: Capital Markets

Great tool but still room for improvement

Been able to track employees work attendance and performance. Great tool for HR management.

Pros

Quite easy to use and manages day to day tasks well.Easy to navigate and easy to teach someone to use the software.

Cons

Inability to track who has made changes makes it a bit irritating.

Kyle from Grant Thornton LLP

HRweb brings HR centralization for businesses.

Pros

This software allows businesses to centralize and standardize most of their HR processes. This creates a very automated and efficient HR system while limiting paperwork and hard copies.

Cons

There could be a few more features that are niche-specific that would allow this software to fully blossom.

Noweta from AMA Medical Group

HRWeb Improves Companies

I utilize HRWeb for all our companies HR needs. From my use to each of our employees, HRWeb is very versatile and easy to navigate. HRWeb has improved our HR functioning greatly.

Leelanie from RK Environmental Services

Great tool

It's been great using this tool for the past 6 years. Very easy and user friendly. Easy to track records, reviews etc. I would highly recommend this program for a small business.

Laura from RACVA

HR Web Daily User

I like HR Web, but wish the reporting functions were more customizable. It would also be very beneficial to be able to download reports into a XLS format instead of CSV.

NAncy from Hansen Ford Lincoln

September 2016

Great tool and great customer support!

As the administrator of the tool, it is pretty easy for me to use it and if I have any questions, the customer support is usually pretty fast and helpful.

Patricia from The Childs-pace Foundation, Inc.

Great software!

Easy to to use! Great way to manage PTO requests. Excellent Report Generator! We use it on a daily basis at our company. Overall great software!

Adam from integratedDENTAL

Great product, value and service.

HRweb is the most cost effective product I could find. It is feature rich and very useful. Support is always available, helpful and pleasant

September 2016

Marilyn from Superior Foundation Inc.

HR web review

I just the website most every day. I have no problems and I think it is an easy and simply way of tracking employees.

great for attendance

Pros

This software offers so much as an HR director. My favorite part is for time and attendance tracking

Cons

The cost is a lot, but you get so much for the price

Sean from Live Virtual Helpdesk

Using HRWeb

HRWeb has been a valuable tool we have been utilizing for several years now. It is fairly simple to use and its "cloud" availability has been great.

Pamela from Gainesville Housing Authority

Gainesville Housing Author

Great customer service, Product is some what user friendly . I believe technical support in the beginning is crtical to an organization utilizing the software to its fullest potential.

Pros

Reports

Cons

Help module could be more user friendly.