Indeed

Indeed Reviews

RATING:

• icon"The quick apply was amazing. I like that I can look at jobs and save them to apply later."
  • icon"It is a large pool of resumes of the talented people looking for better opportunity and this large pool helps the recruiters to find the best suitable personnel."
  • icon"I love that I can post my resume online and look for jobs that fit my skillset and I love the employers can reach out to me when looking for potential candidates to fill positions."
  • icon"Nothing really bad about the site in general, anything bad is mostly the job posted in terms of qualifications and salary."
  • icon"The problem with the app is that it always redirects you to third-party sites when you click on the job, it ends up wasting time. Sometimes the error to apply."
  • icon"I am sometimes frustrated with being charged for applicants who click on the ad who aren't remotely qualified and then being charged for that."

All Indeed Reviews

1-25 of 6,934 Reviews

Rob

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Love this!

Rebecca

November 2022

Perfect for employers and potential employees

Pros

The ease of use is wonderful. Having the ability to create a user profile, create and manage your resume while applying for job openings makes the application process quick and convenient.

Cons

I cannot point to anything that is subpar with this app. 10/10 would recommend.

Reasons for switching to Indeed

I was not satisfied with the previous app that I was using.

Oladimeji Oluseyi

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Indeed: An Awesome and Amazing website to Find Jobs

I will always love and recommend Indeed job portal to recruiters and job applicants. It is user-friendly on your desktop or laptop. Indeed assistants are available to promote job openings to candidates who meet the job requirements for the job. I use Indeed hiring platform to look for employment and got a position with a lot of benefits. Indeed is for anybody searching for a quick job. The automated services of the job portal even matches and links you with new openings or those you are not yet aware of.

Pros

- The rave of the moment online job portal for recruiters and job applicants - Indeed is simple to filter and navigate to find better career job and talents you need. - Very helpful and great customer support - Getting used to Indeed is quite easy. In fact, communicating with employees and employers on the platform is extremely easy. - Balances life and work, making it the best platform to work - Loads of job in many industries to select from - You can easily save job postings while browsing and revisit such postings at your preferred time. - Uploading or manually typing your resume for easy job application is a breeze on Indeed job portal - Excellent online resume building job platform of Indeed streamlines job application. - Extremely efficient hiring portal that streamlines the process for recruiters and candidates

Cons

- Messages sent to Indeed cannot be erased but can only be archived. - The website is not protected enough. You can easily run into a number of fraudulent job offers on Indeed website. - Useful and result oriented free version of Indeed - Simple uploading of your resume on the platform will share and find jobs that match your resume without stress. - Not the best platform for understaffed beginner to get started

Lea

Industry: Mining & Metals

October 2022

Plate-forme de recrutement la plus performante

C'est notre plate-forme principale de recrutement. Nous l'utilisons aussi pour faire de la prospection dans la banque de CV.

Pros

Possibilité de commanditer les offres d'emploi pour obtenir plus de visibilité.Service-client très facile d'approche et collaboratif.

Cons

On ne pouvait pas faire rentrer les CV directement dans notre logiciel de suivi des candidatures.

Reasons for choosing Indeed

Relativement simple à utiliser. C'est la plate-forme de recrutement qui nous donne le plus de résultats positifs (candidatures) lorsqu'on paie pour avoir de la visibilité, donc notre outil de recrutement le plus performant.

Reasons for switching to Indeed

On utilise aussi Jobillico, mais Indeed donne de meilleurs résultats.

Andres

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

October 2022

Useful tool, bad customer support, tricky pricing

Indeed is used by recruiters to build a candidates pipeline. The overall quality of applicants is way lower than the one from other job boards, however, the amount is higher.

Pros

It is the most visited job board in the US.

Cons

Customer support disappears when it comes to pricing inquiries

Reasons for choosing Indeed

It is a more known tool and we thought it would have better customer support

Indeed is more visited

Aaron

July 2022

poor aplicant turn out for our company zero assistance from indeed on software issues.

-5 stars

Pros

the software is relatively easy to use however applicants over a 3 year period have been shallow. discontinued use.

Cons

better off to take out a paper ad. Applicants are not interested in getting the job, only knowing what the job is worth. spent money received nothing for it. not one applicant worth our time.

Mashudu Hilary

August 2022

I prefer it over other job search applications.

I have mostly used Indeed as a job seeker and to be honest, It helped me a lot every step of the way. The process of looking for a job is no longer the waking nightmare it used to be. I highly recommend Indeed for both employers and employment seekers as it has a lot of features no matter which side one is using it on.

Pros

I love how indeed provides a great opportunity for finding jobs. Searching for jobs has never been easier. The user interface is really friendly and the landing page shows recently posted jobs so that one can apply early. Its really easy to share job openings with friends on other social medial platforms through links. Its really nice that I can either upload and apply with an already typed resume which I upload from another source or create one using the software. The software sends alerts which help in reminding me of new jobs. The software is also great because I can chat with recruiters and they can do the same by contacting me through the app. Job seekers are shown the clear job description, location, requirements and remuneration so that they know exactly what they are going for. The search bar in the software is highly useful as I can search and filter jobs and narrow down to exactly what I am looking for. My most recent searches are kept and I can always revisit them . These recent searches are always updated and highlight wherever there is a new opportunity. Its really easy to add certificates and or licenses to go with the resume. In the event that one spends a lot of time without logging into the software, nothing is missed as updates and reminders can be sent straight to your Gmail.

Cons

I have not come across a lot of disadvantages while using Indeed however I have noticed how formats for indeed resumes are limited.

Reasons for switching to Indeed

Indeed is much more simpler and easier to use, especially for job seekers without much experience.

Kimberly

Indeed ....You Should

I like Indeed. They have great customer service. This website is very easy to use as well.

Pros

This website is great for searing resumes, posting positions for hire. It has the capability of posting multiple positions.

Cons

It can be very confusing when trying to renew a a job posting to update the date of the posting. This keeps it fresh and higher up on the line.

Reasons for choosing Indeed

It had more traffic and applicants.

Reasons for switching to Indeed

Indeed is easier to use and has more traffic.

Ross

July 2022

This is "Indeed" the best place to look for resumes

Overall - the fact that we've been using it for 5+ years now should speak for itself. We like to post jobs & search resumes. With this product you can do both!

Pros

The software is super easy to work with. The automation makes it easy to do things quickly. Everything is saved & can quickly be accessed.

Cons

If you use the product for Posting Resumes - Responding to people that applied AND also searching for resumes & saving them in a project......I seem to get "lost" often and can't get back to a different place easily. I also wish you could "refresh" your job without having to "REPOST" it again

Reasons for switching to Indeed

This was easier & less expensive. I also recruit salespeople with a waitress/bartender background. (Hard workers & no experience) They're typically not on LinkedIn yet.

Madison

May 2022

Good for job posting, but not really an ATS replacement

I have been both an applicant and on the back-end hiring side with Indeed. Overall it is a good platform to get applicants, but unless you are a super small company this site will not replace a true ATS.

Pros

Good job posting board and well known as a place where candidates go to search for/apply to jobs. It integrates with many HRIS / ATS, so that is helpful as a recruiter / hiring manager.

Cons

The Indeed resume is poorly formatted and has poor contact info from candidates. It makes you use Indeed in order to communicate with candidates, rather than letting you see the candidates email & phone number. I understand this is for "candidate security purposes" but many candidates don't even know this so they don't know how to turn it off.

Rilwan

October 2022

Simply the best job search tool

We are always on the look out for talents in a full time, part time and internship role. Indeed makes it easier to do all these all on one platform without needing to involve agencies. The ease and functionalities the software provides makes hiring of talent seem so stress-free and rewarding.

Pros

The features the software offers are its biggest selling point. You can post a job listing, get applicants, respond to applicants, schedule interview and employ all within the app. The cherry is on the top is how much easier the process is and even when dealing with tens of applicants, it is not overwhelming. The introduction of the quick tests on the platform makes it easier to screen applicants, hence saving time.

Cons

The pricing is too high and this can be an issue for loads of small businesses. Everything else is good if the pricing is not an issue.

Reasons for choosing Indeed

The level of traffic indeed gets is more than other job search website and this increases your chance of getting more applicants and employing a better fit for your business. The numbers of features the software provides compared to the competition is enough to make my decision to use indeed easier.

Sagar

May 2022

Best place to land the job

Pros

I like the innovation they have in terms of alerts and matching the job opportunities according to the skill set of applicant. It’s a wonderful tool from application to on-boarding. I really like the resume database feature they have to match the jobs and keep you updated with open job postings.

Cons

Nothing is complaining about this software

Tim

Industry: Architecture & Planning

September 2022

Know your candidates well

I like using Indeed. In fact, whenever we look for talent, it's the first app we go to. The free tier still allows us to put ourselves out there and there are a lot of potential candidates.

Pros

I like how Indeed allows you to make internal notes for every candidate and then track whether that person has applied before. As an employer, this helps me stay updated and informed every time. So when I message a candidate, all my responses are correct and on point. It also makes candidates feel like we did our job to really look into their applications.

Cons

I can't really complain much about the software. It's been really helpful to us.

Reasons for choosing Indeed

Jobstreet and Linkeind in quite expensive as compared to Indeed. Although we still use Linkedin, I particularly like the experience of using Indeed. We've tried posting in Instagram, but it isn't effective for a company with few followers.

Has saved me a bunch.

I have used this for years and have found a lot of useful jobs from it. It has been a great help for me and my family.

Pros

That there is such a variety of jobs. and that they are actually legit and not a bunch of junk and spam-like other sites like it

Cons

That they send a lot of emails. It does fill your email account some.

Gwen

October 2022

Indeed is all you need for hiring

the whole process from subscribing, posting a job, reaching out to and tracking applicants was really smooth. I loved the dashboard view and applicant profiles. Made it really easy to message the candidates i was interested and really easy to keep track of the Yes, No's and Maybes

Pros

I am not a full time HR professional but the COO and in the tight job market we needed a better way to get more applicants for all of our open positions

Cons

I think it is so easy for people to apply to open positions, we do get a lot of applicants that dont seem to even know what job they applied for.

Reasons for switching to Indeed

Was easier to manage applicants and quality of applicants was better for a while

syed

Indeed is Need

Pros

The most amazing feature of indeed is that it will show you the jobs according to your region and related to your studies as well. They have the genuine jobs.

Cons

Little bit slow response and sometimes no

Torie

October 2022

Useful tool when looking for new positions

Helpful job hunting tool

Pros

Looking for a new job is very time consuming so effective programs are important. I use both Indeed and LinkedIn but I like Indeed because it seems to list a wider variety of positions. I also find that the resume uploader is pretty decent and requires less tweaking of my inputted materials than other sites. Indeed also sends you summaries of positions you have applied for and your current status with that application.

Cons

Job hunting is generally an unpleasant task. Unfortunately, you can not always directly apply to a position from the indeed site and get redirected to an external site requiring you to create new accounts for various company sites.

Patricia

Industry: Warehousing

July 2022

One of the best job boards out there

Pros

Indeed allows you to have numerous resumes saved as well as assisting with resume setup. Searching for a job is easy as they have numerous filters to help narrow your search. You can even look up information on the company, such as pay, reviews, other jobs listed, etc.

Cons

If you are redirected to the company’s website to apply, there is no way to keep track of that.

Matt