(2,571)

2,571

(1,334)

1,334

• Pros

• "I love how informative and detailed this software is. There are so many great advantages to using this. I love everything about it and use it daily."

• "The thing I love the most about this software is its ease of use. It is straightforward and not complicated at all. Easy for a beginner to use. "

• "Very easy to find a job with this app! I love how many jobs it has to look at too."

• Cons

• "Indeed is a great tool for higher level positions but does not work as well for catching hires for front line / entry level to lead positions. "

• "The search function could be a little more intuitive: a simple search is easy, but figuring out how to get to the advanced search function could be easier to find."

• "The software itself works great on a computer but on the mobile app is limited and the layout is not as seamless"

Browse Indeed for employers Reviews

Jeff from Financial Services

Great candidate search tool!

Indeed has been amazing at saving me time in sorting through potential candidates and the functionality has allowed me to be very specific in searching for candidate skill sets.

Pros

My experience has been that I’m able to find a deep and varied talent pool from which to seek candidates. I suspect some of this is due to the name recognition and broad use.

Cons

Although not my own experience, I’ve heard other users complain that the free version has limited access to details.

Andrew from Swarming Technology

Quality Hands-On Recruiting Tool

If your company does not have a lot of job openings on a regular basis, Indeed can be a very cost effective recruiting tool in lieu of hiring a full time staff member. The more time and money you are willing to invest in the application, the more beneficial it can be for your recruiting efforts. It is definitely a solid platform for reaching a larger pool of applicants for your position opening.

Pros

When posting job openings, Indeed allows you to be very specific about your minimum criteria for the position. It then gives you a breakdown of how each candidate matches against the criteria, which can save you some time sorting through various resumes. Indeed also allows you to be very specific about your monthly spend, which is important as you are charged a base fee for each candidate who applies for the position. One you reach your maximum spend for the month, Indeed automatically pauses your posting so that you do not go over budget. Its email and scheduling capabilities make it easy to set up interviews with candidates you feel are qualified for your open position.

Cons

Indeed has a large variety of options and filters available when posting a new position, which means you will probably spend a lot of time both setting up and maintaining your job posting. If you choose not to thoroughly set up your posting, you will receive a lot of applicants who are not specifically qualified for your open position, which means additional time sorting through resumes and communicating with applicants. While many of the process are automated, Indeed still requires someone to invest a significant amount sorting through resumes and cover letters.

Flexibility and feature offerings

Amanda from eScribers

A MUST for job seekers!

Pros

Indeed has been the easiest app and service to use. When I moved to another state with my family, Indeed helped me with finding a job that has been great for my family life and schedule. They've also been great with recommending other possible fits in a job for me. I continue to use Indeed daily, as I simply love seeing what job options are out there!

Cons

No cons that I can think of currently. It really has been incredibly helpful and an all-around best app for me as a job seeker and career explorer!

Paid Version is Pointless

In general, the free version is useful and should be an automatic posting option for any Recruiting/Talent Acquisition department if it isn't already cross-posted by your ATS automatically. In a free version, you can excuse how bad the software is, which is pretty bad. However, their freemium aggregate model of scraping jobs from thousands of other sites and making their website a one-stop shop for job searchers made them the #1 job posting site quickly. But the dirty little secret is that this model isn't sustainable, and like Monster and Amazon, their first goal was to grow their user base, and then try to force paid versions onto their user base. However, unlike Monster, their product is only good because it was unique and free. There are tons of other sites that now use the aggregate scraping model and are much better programs. In addition, Google-for-Jobs has pretty much made Indeed obsolete by offering the same ability, but using the vast superior searchability of Google with an already existing Millennial user-base. The software is better, and it already syncs with google search. Regarding the paid version of Indeed, it just isn't worth it unless you recruit in large cities, you may need to use the paid version in order to not be buried quickly in their ads, but even then, the effectiveness is debatable when you can update the ad or repost it every few days. Even in larger cities, I haven't seen any quantifiable benefit of using the paid version.

Pros

As an aggregate job posting site, it is a must have for any recruiting department to use on a daily basis. The free hosting feature is automatically done on most ATS programs. Because they scrape from so many websites, job postings with them will reach even tough markets like Physicians, whereas Careerbuilder, Zip, Monster, etc. do NOT reach these.

Cons

Google-for-Jobs has made Indeed all but obsolete. Their "paid" version is pointless compared to the free version. We have tested several times and have seen hardly any, if any, quantifiable difference for the huge cost, regardless of what the sales team says. Their resume database is horrible in search function and results, although, useful in that you can pay per resume pull. They are aesthetically the Craigslist of job search websites. The site is ugly (relative), hard to become a power user on (like Linkedin), and is only successful because of their Freemium aggregate model.

Danielle from Real Equity Management

Our Go-To Job Board for Hires

Other than our inconsistencies with our previous account team, our experience has been as expected. Indeed is our go-to job board that we can count on to produce a hire.

Pros

Indeed is easy to use and their tracking/analytic data has improved over the years. I am extremely hands on and like to set up, pause, delete our own sponsored job campaigns which they allow you to do. Finally was able to get our jobs scraped from our ATS Greenhouse onto Indeed so we do not have to manually post jobs anymore (THANK GOODNESS!). We hire about 30% of our employees from indeed.

Cons

Customer Support/Account Managers! Worked with our previous account manager for the last 4 years. He seemed spread too thin and was never my go-to for quick responses to questions I had about our account. He would consistently send e-mails about touching base and go unresponsive after we would respond about times we were available for a call. On multiple occasions we would have a call scheduled, would log into call only to sit on the line for 10 minutes with not response back or even get a follow-up "sorry we missed each other" e-mail. About 1.5 years ago he introduced our account to his Client Success Manager and she was always my go-to for anything I needed! She was wonderful! Due to Covid-19 they have shifted accounts and we now have a new account manager who is super responsive so we are very excited to be working with someone new!

Reasons for Choosing Indeed for employers

We ultimately use Indeed over all the other job board sources as Indeed can consistently produce a hire for us over other sources. LinkedIn Jobs and ZipRecruiter have been very unsuccessful sources for us as far as job boards are concerned.

Nichole from Shelby Counseling Associates, PSC

Industry: Mental Health Care

Best site available

I have hired many administrative employees as well as licensed professionals using indeed. Their applicant pool is the largest I've used and provided us with the most success. The cost is competitive.

Pros

The resume pool is extremely large for basic position as well as specific licensed and certified positions. I also like that I can made my add have as much or as little detail as I would like, I can have the applicants answer certain qualifying questions.

Cons

I don't like that I have to pay per click on my add which means unqualified people can click and we are charged, but they do a very good job making that not be a constant issue.

Previous success.

Angie from Fast Water Heater

Excellent Recruiting Tool

My Account Rep is super easy to get a hold of and her team works quickly to resolve any issue we have. She has helped tailor our budget based upon our company needs. It's not the least expensive recruiting tool, but it works for our company if a budget is set and kept.

Pros

We are able to set up our monthly budget to recruit for personnel and promote our company culture. The resume database is super easy to use to look for and contact potential candidates.

Cons

The crazy algorithm used to set the pricing for clicks - based on 'demand' - am not sure what that number is as it varies all the time. Our positions typically run high for price per click because many companies are looking for the same types of people we are.

Reasons for Choosing Indeed for employers

Budget and ease of use; it also integrates with our current ATS very well.

Indeed Makes Applying for Jobs Easy

Indeed helps you quickly find open jobs, view salary estimates, take performance and skill tests, and search for jobs or applicants based on relevant criteria.

Pros

I liked the ability/performance tests the most because they show real skills of job applicants. I love how easy it is to use Indeed to apply for jobs along with its many other features.

Cons

I did not find any features that I disliked about Indeed, however I did not continue to receive their emails because they were unnecessary.

Reasons for Choosing Indeed for employers

Better overall product with more relevant features and search ability.

Mariah from Nemours

Amazing job engineering tool

Pros

I’ve been using indeed forever. Indeed continuously produces relevant job searches that sometimes list salaries. It’s up to date always.

Cons

Currently I don’t have any negatives about indeed.

Ben from Wetherby Grounds & Maintenance

Industry: Environmental Services

Used Indeed to recruit low skill labor

Indeed has helped my dad and me hire several candidates for my dad’s lawn care business. Really enjoyed the ease of use!

Pros

Really love the ease of use with the website/application and the number of applicants that are able to apply is great as well!

Cons

The number of e-mails from applicants who have applied can be overwhelming. Sometimes a single e-mail each day with the total number of applicants might be easier.

Reasons for Choosing Indeed for employers

Indeed just seemed more user friendly and while Zip recruiter posts on all the job sites, it’s almost better for my dad to just stick with one website.

Luke from Fisher Commercial

My Go-To Site for Finding Quality Hires

Overall, my experience with Indeed has been great. I use them for 70% of all my hires. It's the largest job posting site in the world so why wouldn't I use it. It's pretty easy to use and the features are getting better and better. Indeed is a must have for anyone who is looking for new hires. You can try out other sites but you will inevitably come back to Indeed.

Pros

To start, Indeed is the largest job posting site in the world and most people use the platform when searching for a new job. This fact alone makes Indeed a must have when searching for new hires. Also, Indeed is very user friendly. This means that I don't have to micro manage the job postings. I can hand it over to my assistant and I don't have to worry about it. I also really like their analytics. It really helps me to optimize my postings so I can find the talent that I need. A feature that I really like is having applicants answer certain qualifying questions. This really speeds up the hiring process.

Cons

There isn't much that I don't like about Indeed but one thing that I must say is that I'm not a fan of the pay-per-click model for ads. With this model I have to pay for a lot of clicks that are irrelevant. If I post a job that looks enticing, I will get a lot of clicks from people who are just curious about the job and not serious about applying. One other thing would be the customer service. I wouldn't say that it's bad but it's not great. I've had issues with my Client Success Manager that has made things more difficult than they need be. This has been exacerbated since COVID-19. I'm hoping once things start to get back to normal I will get some more attention from my account manager and fix the issues that I'm having.

Navia from Airlines

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Will you Indeed get a job ?

Overall I have enjoyed Indeed but I still feel as though applications I have submitted were stuck in limbo. Indeed is usually my last option behind Linkedin and ZipRecruiter. The interface is very user friendly, so it is very easy for me to scroll through current job openings with ease. I would recommend this to someone who is very open about what jobs he/she wants and not so much stuck on one specific field. Also I think it is great for those who want a job but not sure what job as Indeed is great with showing a variety of different job postings within your area.

Pros

Indeed's website functionality is one of my favorite aspects that this software has to offer. Everything you need to apply to the job(s) of your choosing is just one click away. I also love how recruiters can find you without you doing any of the leg work. I actually got one of my favorite jobs this way and all I had to do was have an updated resume on my account. The criteria you have to fill out to find what you are looking for is as easy as 1-2-3.

Cons

One of my biggest dislikes about Indeed is sometimes you have to be very specific with your keywords or the website will pretty much show you every job within a 25 mile radius that has absolutely nothing to do with the choice of keywords you have supplies. For example if you type in "school secretary" Indeed will still show results that are similar such as "Dental office secretary" but not even in the ballpark of what you are looking for. Even if there is only one "school secretary" position located in my zip code and radius preference, I prefer that over continuously scrolling through secretary positions and never coming across what I am actually looking for.

Whether finding candidates or job opportunities, this is the place.

I've used Indeed to post jobs and to find jobs. It's been successful for both, is easy to use, and makes posting and applying convenient and less time consuming.

Pros

For most employers, Indeed is the fist place a job opportunity gets posted. It's free and very widely used. So, whether you're searching for a job or for candidates, this is the one place where everyone comes together to make the most comprehensive list of both candidates and job postings. The free platform is great, but there are paid services with prices to fit even the smallest budget.

Cons

I'm scratching my head on this one. With all its free features, there really isn't a reason not to use Indeed. I think the appearance could be improved by changing the font and font sizes to be more modern and consistently sized. Company reviews would be more meaningful if they could be segregated into locations or divisions of a company. For example, if I'm applying for a job in accounting or posting an opening for the CFO position, and all the reviews are from warehouse employees complaining about heat and excess overtime, the company's review score isn't very meaningful. Or, if I'm applying for a job in New York, and the reviews are all from employees in California, that isn't meaningful. I have to search through individual reviews to find those that are relevant to me.

Reasons for Choosing Indeed for employers

Indeed is the most widely used. Anyone posting or searching for a job on LinkedIn, is also posting or searching on Indeed. It's the most comprehensive source for employers and candidates.

Michelle from Food and Beverages

Indeed will take care of you!

It has been amazing. When I decided that it was time to look for a job with more hours, Indeed was the only obvious choice. With the amount of new listings everyday, anyone looking for a job with realistic expectations should be able to find what they need using Indeed. I highly recommend!

Pros

I find Indeed to be just about the best place to go when it comes to searching for new job opportunities. It always has the latest listings with a very easy to navigate user interface. Personally, I have received three job offers from interviews that I was able to secure using Indeed. I love that you can save the posts to easily go back to them later. I also frequently use the filter setting which makes it simple to narrow down the exact location and specific job type I am looking for.

Cons

Honestly, I have had no issues with Indeed. I have heard, however, that anyone can post a listing for any job, whether or not it is actually accurate. Due to the overwhelming amount of scam artists in the world today, I have made sure to keep a look out for this exact scenario. Personally, I have yet to come across it on Indeed. I have seen it many times on Craigslist though! Indeed is far superior to Craigslist!

Best of talent acquisition programs

I have used Indeed both as a job seeker as well as a person looking for talent to add to a team. I find that even with the tiny issues, it is a fantastic first stop for reaching out for most mid-level and entry level positions, technical programs, and service/retail jobs. The ability to mark corporations that peak an individual's interest for the future coupled with the conversation ability with the hiring team makes this the most obvious source for acquiring new employees or locating a new job.

Pros

This software has become the norm for most people in the vast majority of professional and technical fields, but also has branched out to the retail and service sectors. The ease of use for the person seeking employment and the ability of hiring personnel to navigate to those people who fit criteria for their openings is second to none. Indeed allows people who are unfamiliar with constructing a resume to create a basic format and also allows those with existing CV/resumes to upload them along with cover letters. Once uploaded, they can quickly be altered as time changes the information. Many companies allow a direct application via that uploaded information and the remaining companies direct the potential job candidate to the application on the website for the corporation. Indeed also allows individuals who are talent acquisition specialists to send messages to people who are on indeed to determine if a possible interest in a position might be possible.

Cons

Talent acquisition individuals can sometimes not recognize that they have already been directed to an individual and repeat an invitation to apply for a specific position. The only other issue I have found is that people without a resume who use the Indeed builder do not always recognize the need to update their information because they are not prompted.

German from 5280 Staffing

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Indeed, the main candidate source

We have been using indeed to gather candidates for the past 3+ years and we have had amazing results, we have experienced immense growth using the tools the indeed provides and have been able to painting our growth for the past 3 years.

Pros

The amount of prospective candidate is higher than any other source, and the response time for posted ads is immediate. Candidates are aligned to the requirement of the postings, and are actively looking for jobs, and updating their information often.

Cons

I don't see many cons, the only one I could mention is the steep price, it is way higher than any other provider, but it also provides the best results.

Reasons for Choosing Indeed for employers

The numbers showed that Indeed would be the most reliable option to maintain a good influx of candidates.

Daniel from www.bug-bubble.com

Have used and referred others to this app/site since 2012, best job search app by far.

At the moment, none. I used Indeed briefly when I was managing a data collection call center but other than creating the initial posting I left most of this work to the HR department. We posted the exact same job description on Craigslist as well and I anylized the productivity numbers of the employees we found through Craigslist and Indeed and the employees we found from Indeed had a much higher retention rate and on average outperformed the employees hired from Craigslist to an extent that justified the cost of continuing to use Indeed, which was quite low to begin with, but when you are already dealing with a high volume/low margin type of business every dollar counts. (Note: I did not "switch" from another product, but I have used many of Indeed's competitors and Indeed is the only one that I have recommended because it is miles ahead of the competitors)

Pros

I really like the ability to easily customize what you are searching for as far as employment opportunities go. Prior to starting my own e-commerce business/after my enlistment in the military I have used Indeed to find 3/5 of the jobs I've had during that period. The algorithms do an excellent job of providing relevant job opportunities based on data provided through the website and what I assume is data collected on users via Google. The email recommendations are honest as well, using the data to quickly give those searching for jobs the ability to see how well any particular posting matches what they are looking for and updates very well over time (e.g. 3 years ago it recommended mid-level management positions for companies specializing in data collection, sales, and customer service - Now it recommends contractual/work from home/marketing management positions despite me not having given them any additional indications of life changes), this is the primary reason I will never unsubscribe from Indeed's email subscription. The ability to apply quickly when you are searching via a mobile device without having to copy your entire resume on an external website and ai filtering of potential employees for the employer are beneficial on both ends, saving time for both parties making the service desirable for both parties that are needed to maintain continued success in this industry.

Cons

Unfortunately, although out of your control, it would be much more convenient if every job posting allowed for the quick apply feature, as mobile internet use is increasing year by year while desktop use is on a similar decline. It would also be nice if there were more options to customize the recommendations you receive. Although as I mentioned the Algorithms do a great job, it would be nice if I could input very specific criteria of job recommendations that are more applicable to those searching for contracted work. For example, I am looking for small to mid size businesses in a specific radius with a population around 600,000 who are looking to optimize their online marketing budget and/or altogether create an e-commerce/online marketing revenue stream. There may be ways to do this that I am unaware of, but if that's the case it should be easier to locate the page within the domain or application to set something like this up.

Jillian from Mt. Elizabeth Academy

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Indeed

Overall, indeed has bred successful for me in my job hunt. I was able to apply for 20-50 jobs daily for 2 weeks nonstop with all the new jobs that were becoming available everyday. The setup was very quick and easy, uploading resumes and documents was simple, navigating the site as well as your account was easy as well. I would like to suggest an option to help build a resume that is professional rather than just having to you your own. Some people may not have a resume created yet or some may not be tech savvy and capable of creating their own resume. This may already be an option, but it’s just not professional enough. All In all, indeed is the top software to use for job hunting and I believe 9 out of 10 people are successful at finding a job using indeed.

Pros

Indeed is constantly updated daily with new available jobs. It will let you know the most recent jobs added, jobs you’ve viewed and applied for. Indeed will also share with you available jobs that are similar to the ones you’ve already applied for.

Cons

Some available jobs you apply for will have you redirected to the company website where you must sign up and create an account before you can apply and this can be very time consuming when you are putting in 100’s of applications daily.

William from Employment Assistance

One of the Best Job Search Services Available

In a word, Exceptional! Easy to use and effective. Nothing more to say.

Pros

Indeed is one of the leading job search and career advancement tools available. The web site is well organized and easy to navigate. You can search for jobs based on the title or description and narrow the search to specific geography. Once the job lists come up, you can extend the search to related positions using the titles in the jobs which are presented. Applying to jobs listed on Indeed is easy because links are provided with each job post which enables you to apply directly via Indeed, or direct you to the employer's careers page on their website. In addition to job postings, Indeed has a large portfolio of career-related resources which help you to prepare for and execute your job search. There are helpful articles about resumes, cover letters, interviewing and other job search topics. Another key element of the service Indeed provides is for employers. Indeed makes it easy to post an open position and provides employers with guidance on how to create effective job postings. The information employers receive about online applicants enables employers to quickly screen candidates and narrow their search to the best qualified. Our organization has used Indeed on many occasions and defer to it for our hiring and recruitment requirements.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about Indeed.

Reasons for Choosing Indeed for employers

Ease of use, effectiveness, value for the money we invest.

Alicia from CR Systems, Inc.

Very Helpful Tool

It was okay, I am happy with the end result, it was the process of getting there that could have been simplified.

Pros

What I liked most about this was that I could send questions to the applicant and if they could not answer those questions, then they would not be considered as an applicant. For the role we were hiring for, it was imperative that each candidate met that criteria, we did not want to waste our time or theirs skimming through all those pointless applications. If you dont meet our needs, you are not considered.

Cons

The only thing I did not like and it was actually a BIG DISLIKE is that I was only able to send just one aptitude test - just one!!!! That was extremely frustrating considering we needed to thoroughly pre-screen before bringing people in to interview. Because of this, we wasted so much of our time with people coming in to interview who truly were not a credible candidate. Most would lie on their resumes, or the questions we sent. So sending a test would help us to see if they met even the smallest of requirements. If we felt they cheated the test or were nervous and just tested poorly, we could not offer them a second chance to redeem themselves or allow us to further evaluate the candidates capabilities. We would have to bring them in and waste all of our time. One Indeed Rep reccommended we purchase a software that allowed us to do those types of extra screening! Seriously? This is literally what you pride yourself on and you are telling me to go elsewhere for that service. I am/was dumbfounded that Indeed was lacking in that department, but not even by a little but A LOT! We were able to eventually hire someone but we had to go through so many under qualified candidates first. I honestly cannot say if we will use Indeed again because of this very thing. If we have to go elsewhere and pay for it, then why even consider Indeed again?

Debra from Take Your Life Back

Indeed Helps find the Perfect Job

Indeed has sent me jobs to look into that matches my resume and position objective criteria. Indeed has a plethora of employers looking for employees in just about every career field you can imagine. The experience I've had with Indeed has been always a pleasant one and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a job or looking for a great employee.

Pros

Indeed is easy to use and upload your resume to. Love how it's so easy to use and then when there's a match to your resume they will notify you. Indeed has helped many people find the right job. I have done resumes for people that ask my opinion for best site to look for work. I always recommend Indeed.

Cons

Sometimes a site will want both resume and the application and can be a bit time consuming to fix the format and like that. But wouldn't go to any other job site still.

suryanshi from American Cyber Systems Inc.

Being Recruiter

Overall experience with Indeed was awesome. As I have used it in my last organisation thoroughly and in present one a bit. But the most helpful thing was it's job posting. You just need to post a job with your unique job description along with the location and specification, then put your email id and boom you will start getting the applications on your email once your job gets published. It may sound like very general as we are having other tools for the same. But trust me the job applications from Indeed is far more better.

Pros

Indeed is a one of the best job board I came across for finding the relevant resumes. I am a US Recruiter but sometimes I also need to recruit for my internal hiring. I found the Indeed to be the best way of finding the profiles of the candidates, who were really interested in the job openings. Indeed provides a great platform for the one who are looking for jobs and also for them who are looking for consultants. It has many features and options to refine your search of applications and make your search more powerful. One who is looking for job can also, post their resumes and can modify their profile according to their need and requirement. It has too many options that you will definitely love. More over the Job Positing in Indeed is the best.

Cons

The only thing I would write here is, that it is bit expensive. But this is only for the employers, applicants can access their indeed profile for free of cost. There are some bugs which needs to fixed. That is it.

Jenna from Self Employed

Good for finding local work

Overall, my experience with Indeed has been very positive. I am able to use their software to have focused searches for employment, while not being bombarded with scammers and underpaying positions. I can really appreciate that now given how wide the internet has become, and how much "fake news" and "fake jobs" are out there.

Pros

I have used Indeed countless times when I was searching for a job in my field. The ability to have a focused search on Indeed is one of the outstanding aspects of this software. Finding a job can be difficult, especially if you have a specialty and you aren't just looking for any old dish-washing job. What I like most about the software is that it focuses on quality jobs, it shows you where it is located, how to apply, and when to apply by. I think that this is essential when searching for employment. If a search option shows jobs that are unrelated or not applicable to what you have searched, then you end up wasting time as a job hunter and that can be frustrating and useless. With indeed, you know that when you are searching, you are going to get the closest answer possible. I also like that there seems to be a good filtering process for getting scams off of the website. When using several other search engines, I have noticed that their software doesn't account for jobs that aren't real, are scams, are unpaid internships, or are weird jobs where you only get paid in lunch or something like that. I know with indeed that I am using software to find myself a real and permanent position.

Cons

I do not have a huge amount of negatives. If there was a way to streamline putting in your information that would be a more helpful part of the software for me. I would also like to be able to see some background about the company directly on the website, that way I can judge for myself if they are good enough to apply to. Or maybe have people rate them or show the average pay? I am not sure, however more info to me is always best when applying for jobs. Even when I am looking for short part time work outside of my self employment I like to do this.

Katie from Bluestem Network

Lots of Features at a Reasonable Price Point

Overall, we were very pleased with our experience hiring on Indeed. There are many features available that are found in much more expensive software solutions and it beats trying to track candidates in a spreadsheet!

Pros

Indeed makes it simple for employers to post a position - you can simply follow the prompts and your job post is live in minutes! You can choose to post the position for free or you can sponsor the posting to increase its visibility. Indeed will give you a guesstimate of the amount you should spend sponsoring the job posting to get the best results. You are able to track the status of applications right in the candidate's profile. Since you can add multiple members of the hiring team to the employer's account, they can review candidates, request interviews and add interview notes right to the candidate account. You can create email templates for efficiency. This is a great place to keep unified records of the recruiting and interviewing process!

Cons

I would love to see a notification/indication if a candidate has previously applied for the same role or another role within the company. I would also like to be able to assign different posts to specific team members - for example, we had some hiring managers that did not log in regularly (or had to be prompted to do so) - but if we could assign 'Review' tasks to specific members they could potentially receive notifications for outstanding to-do's. I would also like to see the ability to add custom statuses to an account, for example, when a request for an interview has been sent "Reviewed" doesn't indicate that the request is complete and we're waiting for a response, but "Phone Interview" implies that you've heard back and a phone interview is scheduled. Having some other options would help the Recruiter at a glance.

Pablo from Everis

My Own Experience using Indeed

My overall experience using Indeed is good, although I really didn't find a job thanks to Indeed. On the other hand, at all times I felt excited to find the jobs I was looking for, and not the ones I didn't like. I also liked it very much, that many people offered work remotely, which confirms the trust placed in the developers of other countries, very suitable for any type of project, like any other person.

Pros

There really are many things that I like about Indeed: · In Indeed you can find any type of job you are looking for. · In Indeed, unlike in other rival applications, there are jobs that in others are not so easily found, and this is a point really in favor of Indeed, since today, more and more jobs are emerging new ones that differ from the typical ones. In my case, as an RPA developer, I have found many offers from the RPA world that in other applications do not exist or even talk about it. · The Indeed team works really well when answering a question. They are very fast and go to detail.

Cons

Perhaps what I like least about Indeed, is that in order to obtain certain privileges that are really useful and outperform you compared to other job seekers, you have to pay a monthly amount, something high. I understand that it is your business model, but there should be external ways or reward certain people for loyalty or other reasons, and that they could enjoy these advantages more often.

Becca from WilsonHCG

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Quality Sourcing Avenue? Indeed!

Indeed allows me another sourcing avenue to look at with easy access to different search strings and locations all at my fingertips. It helps throughout the week to simply switch over to the platform from LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, etc. and have new candidates to look at and reach out to. I overall really enjoy and appreciate my use of Indeed!

Pros

Indeed is awesome. The ease of use is so incredibly appealing, the resume database is simple to mine, and while it may not be visually the most attractive setup, its simplicity makes it a quick way to scroll and mass-send messages to any and all potentially qualified candidates. The other really nice thing about it is that when sending emails to candidates, you can easily save a template for faster messaging, but it is always on a side bar in their profile so that if you'd like to change anything or personalize it, you can.

Cons

I will say my least favorite thing is that sometimes candidate quality is not up to par. Because Indeed doesn't seem to have set requirements on the information that candidates post, some of it is not always the most up to date or accurate. This often leads to dead ends, whether they be after initial outreach, or during an initial screen when asking about a candidate's most recent experience. There could be a more streamlined or standardized way of having candidates post their information and I believe the platform would benefit from this.

Bernadine from The Tasty Love

Easiest way to find a job

as a job seeker I was using Indeed lose to 3 years now. It's so easy to set up and apply to jobs. I've heard back from many employers I applied. It's was the easiest way for me.

Pros

I've been on job hunting for few times on and off between past 3 years. This is the most easiest job seeking website and app I've came across so far. I have tried all the popular and non popular job platforms, but Indeed was the most effective one of all. I heard back from many employers. It was so easy to set up the account and enter all the details in my resume. Once you select the job area you're interested in, it's super easy to get job recommendation. You can go through the recommendation and apply with just one click. Your cover letter is automatically saved when you apply for the first time. Then on you just have to click apply, viola.. your application and cover letter automatically being sent to the employer with just one click. And you can save your favorite jobs, Jobs that you would consider applying later. You can see all the applied and saved job listings on your dashboard. And you can download the indeed resume and share it with anyone without worrying to design a resume. I love that part about indeed a lot.

Cons

I've been using it close to 3 years now. I like all about it. There's nothing I can say that I like least about using Indeed.

Sarah from Paintline

Great for hiring and getting hired!

Overall Indeed is a great platform for both ends of the job opportunity world. As an Employer you get to select from large pools of candidates quickly and easily, and the communication/messaging option is great since it keeps your company email hidden. As a Job Seeker, I had the best luck with Indeed for all of the jobs I've landed. Although searching for remote opportunities is annoying, I would still go with Indeed for my next job hunt.

Pros

I have experience using this platform as both an employer and job seeker. Employer: the pros are that you can easily see everyone's information in the same spot. This makes it easy for weeding out the best and worst candidates for your job. It's easy to download everyone's resumes and communicate with them. The email notifications can be helpful and overwhelming at the same time, which is a good thing since you end up being able to select from a large pool of candidates. Job Seeker: as a job seeker, I found the best job listings on Indeed for the areas I was applying to. There were a lot of IT, operations management, and marketing opportunities listed. I received the most call-backs and interviews from Indeed since I think the more professional businesses tend to be on there.

Cons

Listing and searching for remote opportunities can be difficult. As an Employer, you physically cannot write "Remote" in the location, so you need to make sure to include it in the job listing itself. As a Job Seeker, this can be very frustrating. You need to physically input a city for job searches, and read through every single listing for the word "remote" or the physical location. This can make searching for remote jobs extremely time consuming and frustrating. But with that being the only downside to Indeed, it wouldn't prevent me from using the platform in the future.

Get Your Dream Job

It has been good with Indeed because I got by First Job with the help of Indeed and this is the reason I have a soft corner for them.Sometimes I feel good when people come and talk about the good deeds or initiatives of Indeed ,or how indeed changes the life of millions of near and dear one's by helping them to get the right job.So this all matters for any employee who are working or employees who are looking for candidates to feel the position.I feel such organization should be appreciated who are contributing everyday towards mankind or make this world beautiful with a Job for every led to live his life with Pride.

Pros

What I like about the software is the Popularity it earned across the Globe about Job Opportunity.It is a unique website and very useful for individual or organization who look for New opportunity.One of the best thing about indeed is one can segregate opportunities by applying the appropriate filters to get the best result.No matter you are a organization who created positions as per their requirement or you are a individual who look for new opportunity as per your experience or background everyone would find it easily as per one's needs.It is a Platform where Organization and Opportunity Perform together for the best potential in a business.

Cons

What I least like about this software is the un-interrupted call flows which sometimes makes me annoyed and may be this experience would be for all .So I think indeed need to find a mid option where such situation should be taken care of in a more organized way . Like Time frame should be adhered very strictly , best time frame to call , or expected date ,phone lines , correct person . This website got all such options but all it needs is to implement it in organized manner to be emerged as the leader in this business.

Barbara from Streetbees

The new age of job search.

Absolutely amazing i could never complain about this amazing company. I am grateful for all of the wonderful positions they have found me and my friends and family.

Pros

What absolutely stunned me about this software was the ease of use. I have contacted so many job positions through this company and they care so much about your results they contact you. Never have I found such a caring company willing to go out of their way to see if I obtained an interview and if not giving me words of encouragement. I value a company that doesn't see me simply as an investment and genuinely care about me as a person that's rare these days for sure. I would absolutely and have recommended this software to anyone seeking a job position.

Cons

I simply wish their was faster results in getting back with a company.

Zavud from University of Trier

Industry: Environmental Services

Review for Indeed

Pros

I have been using Indeed for a year now to find either a professional job/internship or part-time/student jobs. The platform is extremely easy and simple for everyone to use. It only took me a few minutes to register and start looking for a job on the search engine. What I like most about Indeed is you do not necessarily have to add/send your documents (e.g., CV, Certificates) every time to different companies. It will keep your documents stored and ask you if you want to change something before every submission. I use Indeed almost daily because you can see a lot of new job offers every single day. Some of my personal experiences on Indeed: I have found my internship in a big company with the help of Indeed. Also, when I started doing my master in a foreign country, I easily found a part-time job on Indeed to cover some of my monthly expenses.

Cons

There are few things that I would like Indeed to improve. As a foreigner living in Germany I use the German version of the website which does not allow me to switch the language from the country's official language. Since there are many international people living in different countries, I believe that Indeed should give us options of languages to choose instead of forcing us to use the website in the language of the country that we are living in. What I also do not like so much about Indeed is it sometimes keeps showing a job offer too long. I have had some experiences in which I applied for a job and they replied to my submission saying that they have already hired someone for the position I was interested in.

I love indeed!

I have truly always loved indeed. It’s great by using the app, as well as browser. To tell you the truth I have the app downloaded but I use indeed.com more in my browser, I think it’s easy to go to, and always shows me the jobs new in my area, or recently added jobs to my liking.

Pros

I have always enjoyed working from home, and here on indeed it’s very easy to find a work from home job with indeed. Very easy to use, easy to check for jobs in my area, ones I’ve applied for, interviews I’ve been given, and so on. It’s super easy to create your indeed resume and update it right from indeed. Indeed also has exams you can take that can show up on your resume when employers check out your resume! It’s probably one of my favorite things about indeed. I truly love the ease of checking jobs, new jobs that are posted all day everyday are easy to distinguish. Overall, I truly enjoy indeed. I am one of those people that even though I have a job I love looking at jobs online, even if it’s just to see what new work from home adventures there are, or jobs in my location.

Cons

I wish it told you how many people have applied to different jobs. I think that would be the only thing that I like least is that it either says ‘now accepting applications’ or it days ‘many applicants’ I wish it would be more to the point.

Sophie from EmployAbility LLC

Industry: Individual & Family Services

I use Indeed daily for job searching and exploring the job market for my clients.

It helps me find the perfect opportunities for my clients to apply to in a quick and easy way.

Pros

I love that Indeed allows an in depth search in the job market. I work as a job developer helping people find work, and with all the unique job goals I love using Indeed. It is updated hourly, allows you to use key words, really hone in on what is competitive and available in the job market. I also love the advanced search options, it really helps narrow in on what i'm specifically looking for.

Cons

I don't like that Indeed allows recruiters to post staffing agency things. This clouds up the market as we only look for permanent and direct hire positions. I also don't like that things stay on for 30+ days. At that point, usually the positions are filled.

Response from Indeed

Replied April 2018

Hi Sophie, thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us! We are so happy to hear you've had such a great experience while using Indeed! In addition, you can filter out staffing agencies by using our Advanced Search, www.indeed.com/advanced_search. At the bottom of the page select "Exclude staffing agencies". Lastly, if a job appears on Indeed this means the employer has actively posted the job themselves and should mean that they are hiring for the position. If you have come across an ad that is no longer hiring please contact our team directly at capterra@indeed.com with more information so we can further assist. We wish you continued success in your job search!

Ronesha from Writing and Editing

Industry: Writing and Editing

Indeed gets the job done by getting you the job

My overall experience is excellent. indeed is the place I tell people to go if they want a great job. I hardly go to other sites because indeed is number 1. I've received great jobs on indeed. If someone doesn't get a job it's not indeeds fault!

Pros

I love how you can choose to go back to jobs you visited. There were times that I was so scared Because I told myself I'll find the job later and apply because it didn't have quick apply and i couldn't find it , so that feature is handy. I also like that the resume is already available so you just press apply. It's handy that you can sort by city and state

Cons

Recently, over the past year or maybe in my eyes the past yeat because thats when I looked for at home jobs, a lot of fake scam jobs have gotten through. I think for stay at home jobs they need to make it tougher for employers to post jobs.. i think they should have it where you can temporarily change your resume. For instance, a job asked fir me to put the Salary in the resume and if I would have forgot to edit that then I could have been underpaid for a job offering more. Sometimes when I search for remote jobs it brings me jobs that aren't remote. I notice that employers mention the word remore so it pulls the job up but they may say something like the job is not remote.

Jannatin from Dollar Tree

BEST BEST BEST tool to get you the job you need!

Overall, this software is one of the best ones out there for those looking for small jobs or even big jobs. You have all these options right at your fingertips and you can either apply directly or it will lead you to a company link! Really love this software!

Pros

I can upload my resume, make a whole resume on there by filling the needed spaces, then have it downloaded so I can use it if I needed a hardcopy. Indeed jobs can also narrow searches to help you get a job close to you. I also get amazing job offers when I have my resume uploaded online and available to be viewed. So if I struggle to get the jobs for myself, this software helps with finding me jobs when I could not! Amazing! There are also amazing quizzes and assessments you can take so that the employer can quickly identify whether you are capable for the job too which helps a lot!

Cons

I did not like that sometimes there are searches that come up and do not have the actual information displayed correctly. Such as you get a picture of a work place but they did not try to get more digital information off the people who made this posting. This however is the smallest issue you could ever find because other than that this software is incredible and helps so much with giving us the jobs we need or want!

Jose from BrightStar Care

Job Board Leader

Overall, Indeed is still an important piece of any recruitment plan especially as they add additional technology .

Pros

Posting on Indeed is simple and sponsoring jobs is a quick process. Most of the candidate communication can happen through the system. Customer service has always been available to help improve a job post or offer suggestions to increase applications. They have also added a hiring event option to share your hiring event directly with candidates which has been a great addition to my account.

Cons

Job postings are not picked up by Google Jobs so it is important to post positions on other job boards or make sure your career page allows for Google to index your positions. Costs can be high depending on the positions.

Sourcing made easy

Overall, great tool for sourcing and perfect application for reach out and and how you gauge these interested candidate.

Pros

1. Normally, mainstream job boards has the candidate's resume with all the information you need, but for this tool you have minimal information and requires. You to firat aend an email prior to getting contact details if that person is interested. Which I think is very unique with this application. It makes it, it's advantage because you get to really know whose candidates are intereated and will take time to speak with you over the phone. 2. Very easy to use, there is an option on the candidates list that a side pop up shows whenever you try to put the cursor with the candidate's name a brief description of their work history. It will give you an idea of wjat is the recent employment of this person and if it is relevant with your choice 3. You can send email all at once from main page, just click on the tick box 4. Its a mix o f commercial, light industrial up to IT/Healthcare / engineering. 5 saved searches for resume alerts

Cons

1. The only thing I dont like much with this app is it's response time. When one candidate selected to opt in and interested qith the poaition you have emailed them with, it will take 30mins to 45 minutes before you receive the. Response. Overall

Almost Perfect Job Search Engine

Pros

As someone who's been an applicant and has acted on behalf of the hiring manager, I have to admit Indeed is the cream of the crop when it comes to the American Job Search Engine. As an applicant, Indeed seems to have the largest and most current job listings with specific keywords/titles/salary/location requirements that I need and demand. It's also an incredible resource to view company salaries and employee reviews - all in one platform. With customizable emails, it's also super helpful to receive daily/weekly jobs, namely jobs specific to you and your tastes. While Indeed has not been my exclusive path to career success, it has had the most impact on my hiring.

Cons

As for cons... these typically come about when acting as the individual in charge of handling the online indeed account for the company. You can't beat the features and benefits of Indeed, but occasionally you'll list a position for a set number of days, with a budget, and it's possible you still receive beyond minimal applicants. And a number of those that do, do not have the experience the position requires despite the required/preferred application questions. Many of the times this has happened we have asked for a refund since the only real use we received as the company was the visible post, not viable applicants. However, CS cannot/will not sympathize with the lack of success with your job posting. Which, I understand as a business trying to make money, is ultimately a waste of time and money on our end.

Vaishnavi from EtaGen

Industry: Utilities

Get it right the first time

Overall I would say the experience is positive. I still rely on Indeed for my job postings and have had quality candidates come through

Pros

As a recruiter, I have used Indeed for the most part of my career. It is the #1 website or tool almost everyone goes to when trying to find a job. I love that they have a resume search database. With unemployment being at an all time low, active applicants have dwindled down. I also like that we can incorporate our own screener questions in the application page before the candidate can submit their resume.

Cons

Once, in my early career with a different company, I made a mistake with a job posting - instead of specifying a job as full time, I had mistakenly chosen commission. I thought that I had unchecked that box but looks like I didn't. Indeed supposedly doesn't support commission only jobs (although I have seen countless posts). So they took my posting down and my account was "blocked" from future postings. Although they said a representative will reach out to me to solve the issue, they never did. It took me more than 2 weeks to finally get the problem sorted out. But that was a while ago and I have had no problem since then.

Shaun from self

Stress-free job applications at just 1 click!

I overall highly recommend Indeed out to anyone out there who is really stressed out and not feeling that motivated in their job search. I have found so much success in attaining interviews based on the results from my assessments being listed. Also with the "easily apply" feature, you can send out more applications in less time which networks you out to so many other companies, putting your resume out there for numerous agencies and companies to see. I truly feel it is one of the best job search websites out there that meets the standards of today's rush-rush society. Good luck with your job search people!

Pros

What I liked most about Indeed was the fact that once your profile is filled out, you can "easily apply" pushing one button just like Ziprecruiter. On top of that feature, Indeed thoroughly has assessments you take to help demonstrate to employers your skills being tested out so they don't have to. That in itself makes the process of attaining an interview at a higher rate than without the Indeed assessment results listed.

Cons

The only real complaint I have about Indeed is that in the job alerts within my emails I seem to get some the same job listings I already was emailed the day prior. Not sure if they have any control of that or not.

Elyzabeth from Southern New Hampshire University

Industry: Mental Health Care

You'd be silly not to use Indeed.

On a personal note, I got my last job through an application I submitted on Indeed. Throughout the years, I have been involved in the hiring process at work. We utilize two forms of employee applications. One being traditional paper applications and resumes, and the other being Indeed applications and resumes. Quite frankly, I prefer the Indeed applications for the sake of legibility and documentation. Having an online source for applications gives you a greater sense of security in knowing that you wont lose an application, and you do not run into the issue of someone having poor penmanship . Which, in my experience, has lead to individuals not getting a job. There is something about "ugly" handwriting that turns some employers away, despite the actual qualifications of an applicant. Indeed takes that away, and It's nice.

Pros

Indeed is probably one of the easiest forms of job hunting there is. The fact that it's accessible from your phone, and from your computer, is awesome. What I like the most about Indeed, is that you are able to communicate with potential employers/employees through the website itself. Rather than having to sort through your personal email in order to find an email from a specific employer/employee, Indeed provides you with an email system, within the system. Keeping all of your conversations between potential employers/employees organized in one place.

Cons

The only thing I do not like about Indeed, is that you are not able to apply to all jobs from the website. Which is probably not even Indeed's doing. That may be due to the policy or desires of a particular company who is seeking employees.

Keirsten from Beals MMO Haven

Better Candidates with Indeed

We are getting a better result of qualified applicants for positions.

Pros

I like most that it prescreens applicants based upon criteria that I choose initially. I am no longer getting completely irrelevant candidates for positions. It is also user friendly and I am finding more candidates with Indeed resumes already uploaded into the system.

Cons

Sometimes suggested applicants do not meet the distance criteria we are looking for. We would rather not hire outside of the city as commuters face greater challenges making it to work on time in the winter here.

Reasons for Choosing Indeed for employers

Indeed felt more personal as monster felt like a data base i would have to sift through in order to find more qualified individuals.

The help of Indeed

Highly recommend using Indeed because it includes all the information that a person needs to have in order to apply for their jobs. It also excludes all the options that you choose to not to apply for them. It frequently sends announcements about jobs that fit with our positions and abilities. Indeed is an amazing application that everyone should have to find a job.

Pros

I am an international student. I started to study in Canada six years ago. To support my finance, I need to look for jobs, but it is really hard to find one because I do not know well in Canada. Indeed is a free application that I can rely on to look for a job that fits with my abilities and resume. At this time, I found many jobs that suite me. Indeed helped me have a job and support my finance. It reduces my stress a lot about the cost of living, tuition fee, and books expenses.

Cons

Although the sample of the resume includes all important information of the applier, it is not impressive to the recruiter. Also, it does not suggest any idea on how to improve the appliers' resume. If they have this feature, it would be perfect for the application to support people can receive jobs better and sooner.

Haley from Hands on Rehab

Indeed for the employer

Indeed has dramatically cut the amount of time I look for potential employees. We always get an abundant amount of applicants. I am able to flag the applications I am interested in. I am also able to easily decline applicants that do not fit the job description and I can also set up an email to be sent to them automatically that they do not fit our company's current needs.

Pros

It is very organized and streamline. It is easy to see which applicants you still have to review, candidates you scheduled interviews for, and candidates you do not want to consider.

Cons

The applicants do not always meet the standards of the company. They do have questions that you can ask the candidate to answer to screen them, however the candidate would often answer yes to the screening questions but then they would not have that experience on their resume.

Reasons for Choosing Indeed for employers

It was much more streamline with all of the messages and applicants easily in one place.

Lisa from Munck Cranes

Couldn't Hire Withour It!

Honestly couldn't hire without out. It meets all of my hiring needs and then some.

Pros

I use this on a daily basis for my hiring needs . I'm able to post job ads quickly and easily and screen candidates efficiently. I love the resume search function. Its a great way to look for qualified candidates and get exactly what you're looking for. My account manager is also amazing and extremely supportive.

Cons

There really isn't much I dont like about Indeed. If I had to say anything, I would just say it can get costly when sponsoring job postings, but you still get what you pay for.

Reasons for Choosing Indeed for employers

The ease of use and customized support.

Shilleah from SMW Refrigeration & Heating

Loved it as both a job seeker and an employer!

Overall, I am happy with Indeed. We have tried many different job posting apps, but Indeed has been the most efficient and we get the most responses from it.

Pros

As an employer it has many different templates I can save for my job posting candidates. I can also schedule interviews straight through the messages which link directly with my calendar and email. As a job seeker, I loved the one button apply for job listings.

Cons

Navigating between messages and job candidates is a little confusing. It would also be really nice if I was able to customize the dispositions I am able to leave my candidates on.

erin from Consolidated Container

Recruit with iCIMS

We were trying to solve a candidate flow issue as well as ease of application....the quick apply process resolved.

Pros

What we like about this software is the breadth of functionality that is offered...from defining our brand, to visibility to potential candidates through job boards, to quick and easy application process. Quick adoption from our recruiting team.

Cons

The only areas we have had issues is with customizing reports and dashboards...not as easy and intuitive. Also challenges with multiple recruiters having access and updating disposition of candidates for a role.

Paul from UBC

A big step up from Craigslist without the bloat of LinkedIn, Workopolis

You don't need fancy advertisements or podcast endorsements like the big brand name players. Indeed gets the job done by helping you find the right job quickly while allowing employers to effectively use their money to access a large pool of job-seekers.

Pros

I found that the most important factor in using a job ad platform is the users. And Indeed is where people are gravitating to. It's where companies are posting to. Sort of like the chicken and the egg issue. If nobody is posting jobs then people aren't visiting the site. If not one is visiting the site then nobody is posting jobs. Indeed has been able to get their food in the door and find the momentum to make it an effective jobs finding platform. It's got all the minimalism of Craigslist while being more professional. And it doesn't have the bloat that LinkedIn, Workopolis, or Monster has. The interface is clean and simple to use. And it's focused. No newsletter or social networking hook-ins or newsfeed. For the employer side, I found the price to be the best bang for your buck. If you're looking to hire someone asap and not have to deal with fussy menus or features, Indeed is where you should be looking.

Cons

Though I enjoy the simple design, I sometimes miss some more precise search functions found on other sites. But I guess you can't have it both ways. The regular reminders to pay for the promoted listings can get annoying but I don't find them as offensive as other junk mail reminders.

Jaron from Utah Maids

Good, but seems to favor quantity over quality.

I continue to use it and it gets the job done, but it's not as great as I would have hoped.

Pros

It is pretty straightforward to use, I receive most of my applicants and hires from it, but it's only good not great. The email relay function is convenient, and the canned responses for replying to applicants is quite nice and saves a lot of time. I am able to easily post a job, set my specific requirements for employees, and then just review over applications and resumes as they come in. I get notified when applicants are in, and I can quite easily sort through to pick who passes to the next step. A free posting will generate some applicants, and sponsoring is guaranteed to give you a higher quantity of applicants.

Cons

Indeed has two sets of users, but one customer. The two users are the Employees and the Employers. But, the Employer is their customer who pays. Indeed has to try and satisfy both in somewhat of a balance. One problem that arises from the employer's view is that the applicants are not always great quality. Indeed helps employers automatically match their skills and resumes to job postings that are already out there. This may be great for the employee side of things, but what that means for employers is that you receive a lot of applicants from people who did not actually know they were applying specifically for that job. However, I understand why Indeed does this. So this means that the response rate for applicants can be low, or that they are actually not interested in the job after they have "applied." For example, I can have 20 new individuals in my list labeled "applicants," but not all of them actually applied specifically to my job. So the moment I send them a message asking a tiny bit of additional info, the response rate can be very low.

Alexe from Freelance, self-employed

Industry: Animation

Best Way to Find A Job..?

Overall, I would not choose any other job search site of Indeed. I switched over from SnagAJob and I never liked Monster or the other job search sites. This one has the most relevant, REAL jobs, at least most of the time. It still is easy to use and they do offer categories for searches, including full time or part time, and also the distance of the jobs. There could be more options added, possibly, to help people connect to the right work. I feel it is still tiresome no matter what. I don't like having to fill in APPS when I sent a whole resume.

Pros

There are some pretty obvious reasons to use Indeed, in my opinion. The thing that I like most about this software is that almost every company is on it, which makes it easier to reach more employers. The best thing I like about Indeed is that it keeps my resume online and I can download it as a PDF or I can send the link or even connect my Indeed resume to some employer's applications. I also enjoy the fact that there are One-Click job options and options for temporary work, stuff like Uber or Bouncing in bounce houses with children. This is the best place to find a job. It is the most professional and safe way.

Cons

I have been scammed on Indeed before. Someone told me that they had a job for me and sent me a fake check and told me to cash it. Also, there are no picture or video options on the applications, which LinkedIN uses a more Social media approach to the job search. Please keep indeed professional and don't make it a social media site!

Displaying 1 - 50 of 4,319 reviews